[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Monster Girl Academy Quest 13
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 1
File: Monster Girl Academy OP.jpg (297 KB, 800x1131) Image search: [Google]
Monster Girl Academy OP.jpg
297 KB, 800x1131
Previous: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/44395032/
Char sheet:http://pastebin.com/GCaRDsznzx

I am really not in the mood to be doing this. I cross my arms, scowling as I stare at the glowing red sign reading "In session". I've had a terrible week and I really can't stand sitting around waiting here, the only thing that makes it worse is that I keep losing my anger and end up falling into other emotions. Which just makes me even angrier when I eventually get mad again. First, of course, it's still been cold, really, really fucking cold, so I haven't been able to really outside for too long and slime 101 has been on hold since then, so I've had to spend most of my time in other classes or locked up inside. At least they turned up the heat so people like Kandence are comfortable and not freezing their asses off as they turn to monsticles.So yeah that alone is annoying, since I can't go outside for long at all without getting trapped in my own body like a block of ice.

Now that alone would be enough to annoy me, maybe even piss me off if I had a bad enough day or...you know, fell into it. But no, Dad hasn't been coming to school for most of the week for me to vent, since it turns out, Kara is starting to get fevers like I did before I turned, which...simply infuriates me, mostly because the first thought that got in my head was "Oh I can see and play with her again" and that makes it worse, because I don't want her to have to go through what I went and still am going through depending on the day. I know one reason I got used to being a slime so fast was having good friends, but mostly it was because Baba showed me why it happened and what I used to be...and because its hard to worry about that kind of stuff when you default to being at least some kind of happy, before moodswings have their say about how I'll feel.

It's just...I both want and don't want her to end up here with me. I sigh, frowning and sniffling as I wrap my arms back and lay back
cont
>>
>>44549040

onto the plastic covered couch, which makes a very loud squeaking noise as my body rolls over and covers it, as I relax and lose a bit of my definition.

Of course, I think smiling as I suddenly start to feel a lot better and happier about myself and everything else I mean I could be outside freezing up but I'm inside a nice and warm building with some nice finger paintings of forests and lakes on the walls and a smell of rosy smell in the...wait I was thinking about something else there for a second..what was it. It was just on the tip of my tongue but now...hmm

Oh right, well the only thing ruining this day, and making the rest of the week a bit worse, is that I know that all this unnatural cold is coming from someone and not just like...the wind or something.

And I'm pretty sure that whoever is doing it is still causing trouble besides the howling winds, the slime freezing cold and the regular howling, if only because I've, as well as quite a few others, that some dog girls or other girls like that are acting weird, kind of like a gang or..yeah

I sigh, looking back up at the sign, which is still red, and reading, in session as it has been for the last hour.

"BOooooooooooored" I whimper as I flow over the couch and over the edge, before pulling myself back together into my normal humany shape

What do you do?
[] act like a child
[] take a nap
[] try to appreciate the "fine" art in the room
[] peek to see if its almost done
[] play with a mini you
[] Lay back and wait
[] think about what's going on to pass time
[] Worry about Kara
[] write in
>>
>>44549042
>[] peek to see if its almost done
>[] play with a mini you
>>
>>44549042
>[] play with a mini you
>>
>>44549042
[] play with a mini you
[] Worry about Kara
>>
>>44549042
>[] play with a mini you
>>
>>44549042
>[] Worry about Kara
>[] think about what's going on to pass time
>[] Lay back and wait
>>
There's nothing to do in here but lay around and wait for my turn, which is mind numbingly boring, I'd rather roll around in gravel for an hour or two than this. I sit back up, throwing my arms up outwards as I do, slumping forward as I slap my hands on my thighs, jiggling them and blurring the line between them and my palms.

I've got to find something to pass the time with, or I'm going to lose it...or just lay around here doing nothing, and I can't tell which one would be worse

I groan, a low gurgling sound of varying pitches crawling out of my throat as I hold out my right arm and turn it over. I turn my hand around, focusing on it as it slowly expands and twists around itself, losing its shape as it morphs into a small version of me, with long slimey hair that ends in little babbles

I smile and see myself smiling back as I lift and am lifted up myself and by myself. My smile widens as I turn my hand up side down, giggling as I slowly droop down like a drop of water, stretching as more mass flows into the little me's upper part.

I drop down, hitting my bigger bodies thigh with a splat, remforming just in time to dodge a poke from my own hand. I smirk, feeling myself blush as I chuckle at my own antics, as I twirl around myself, getting a bit dizzy in both bodies.

I flick at my little self, and dodge the giant finger coming at me by buckling back before

*DING!*

I yelp, falling over myself and onto the couch as the door swings open, and a girl sticking out of a chest with wheel's that look like they were taken from a wheelchair wheels herself out, blushing as her eyes are hidden by her soaked and black hair.

"Miss gate" A voice with a mechanical buzz says, about as flat and emotionless as a modem "Your appointment starts now, I do so hope you are ready, and haven't fallen asleep during the wait"

What do you do?
[] go through the door
[] bug the mimic
[] Pretend to be asleep
[] Nervously walk in
[] introduce yourself
[]Ask why you have to be here
[] writein
>>
>>44549537
>[] go through the door
>[] introduce yourself
>[]Ask why you have to be here
>>
>>44549537
>[] go through the door
>[] introduce yourself
>>
>>44549537
>[] go through the door
>[] introduce yourself
>>
>>44549537
>[] go through the door
>[] introduce yourself
>>
"Finally" I mummer to myself as I slide of the couch with another loud squeak, leaving a faint trail of purple slime covering it as I stand up, running my hand through and into my hair, brushing it to the side, before it returns to place a second later, pouring down over my shoulder like a waterfall before it melds with my back.

I walk past the chest girl as she slowly squeaks her way past me on her kind of funny looking wheels. she turns away from me, so I don't bother to pay even a bit of attention to her as I walk into the room.

the first thing that hits me is a...really strong smell, like walking through a farm, just without the straw or shit..I cover my nose, trying to ignore it as it washes over and through me.

There's only one chair, which is made of plastic and covered in a layer of it, that looks pretty fresh, and I'm guessing it is judging from the mesh waste bin filled with the stuff...and fur.

"Oh, it is good to see that you still have patience, unlike the wide percentage of your species" A woman's voice says from behind the counter.

there's a hissing sound and a woman made out of copper plates and porcelain skin rises from behind it, cracking her neck, as hair writhes like a bunch of snakes, spitting out lighting as she looks at me with her glass eyes...she kind of reminds me of the chemistry teacher...just less...organic? Human

"Which is fortunate, as it will increase the percentage of knowledge you retain hopefully" She says with a smile as her voice remains as cold and dead as ever "You may call me Miss Fletchet, or if you're a rebellious soul, ratchet as you all seem so fond of"

"Lucy gate" I say nodding, smiling, which makes her smiles spread a bit wider with a grinding sound "Well, I mean it does kind of fit, no offense"

"oh none taken, I do realize that it does" She says nodding mechanically, with clicks for every inch her head droops "I also understand your father is the sole human employed here, and is quite popular with the
cont
>>
>>44550089
student body, not that that data effects this educational meeting in anyway"

"Unfortunately" I sigh, getting a bit angry now, don't understand why so many of the girls here are all goo goo gah gah over him, I mean he barely talks and mostly just semi glares at people "Also, why do I have to listen to all this again? I mean I already know how sex works, you know"

"Yes, I understand, but your body's new composition makes traditional coupling awkward and potentially dangerous" She says, crossing and lacing her hands together with a dull whirring sound coming from somewhere "Not to mention the fact that your species is particularly viral and infective, even beyond when you lose most of your infectivity, continued ingestion of your by products will often cause transformation, which why you may think it'd be fun and your partner would enjoy themselves better as a slime, this simply is not a fact at least not often, any questions before we move on...miss gate?"

What do you say?
[] *shake your head*
[] Soooo, I can't be with...normal people then?
[] and what about other monsters
[] Why would I think that? I mean it's hell just getting used to not being solid, why'd you think I'd put someone else through that
[]Ingestion? why would they do that
[]Is it only oral or...
[]...are you a robot or something?
[] write in
>>
>>44550275
>[] and what about other monsters
>[] Why would I think that? I mean it's hell just getting used to not being solid, why'd you think I'd put someone else through that
>>
>>44550275
>[]Ingestion? why would they do that
>[]Is it only oral or...
>>
>>44550275
>[] Soooo, I can't be with...normal people then?[] and what about other monsters
>[] Why would I think that? I mean it's hell just getting used to not being solid, why'd you think I'd put someone else through that
>>
>>44550275
>[]Is it only oral or...
>[] Soooo, I can't be with...normal people then?
>>
>>44550275
>[] Soooo, I can't be with...normal people then?
>[]Is it only oral or...
>>
"Ingestion?" I ask titling my head, did I hear that right, do people just eat slimes for some reason, and if so what the hell "Why would they do that?"

"Well, how do I put this in terms that don't sound crass" Fletcher sighs, rubbing her forehead as she leans over her desk "A portion of couples show their love with oral fixations, now of course this is perfectly fine, but when your body is a semi solid or just plain liquid depending on your diet and water saturation, this tends to lead to excessive...ingestion of your by products, namely the slime that is used to form a representation of yourself"

I blink, still trying to figure out what she means with...oooh, I'm an idiot, wow that's..I never thought about that, but I mean I heard that people did that kind of stuff.

"So is it only oral or?" I ask, resting my head on my hands, which sink into my cheeks, sending a short ripple through my head

"No, if you for some reason decided to use your unique physiology to...enter other orifices of your partner, the effects will be the same and may even occur quicker than usual" She says dully as I feel my cheeks heat up and lighten as I realize what she just said "and it would probably be painful or at least unpleasant, but don't worry, it takes at least a cup of slime ingested to actually cause Echidna virus"

"Yeah, don't think I'd do that, ever" I say shaking my head, flinging a few drops of goo on the floor "And what about other monsters? do they turn to slimes as well?"

"No, they've already been altered by the disease and as such have an acquired immunity to it, so you can be as careless as you wish with demi human partners" She says, leaning back into her chair with the sound of steam hissing out of a pipe "Do you have any more questions, or can we continue...miss gate?"

"One more, earlier you made it seem like I'd want to turn other people into slimes" I say as I lean back in my chair, which falls into me with a bubbling sound "Why would I think they'd enjoy it
cont
>>
>>44550770
? I mean it was hell for me to just get used to not being solid, not to mention the whole being able to do practically anything thing, why'd you think I'd put someone else through that?"

"Well, to be honest Miss Gate, most slimes tend to lose their "common sense" " She says leaning over her desk, making quotation marks with her fingers, making a lot of mechanical clicking as she does so "And general judgment skills, which I theorize is in part due to their acquired immortality as far as most can tell, or perhaps the process of their brains and the rest of their organs turning into an unbreakable orb, that not only contains their mind and "Soul" but functions as their sole organ, which there are proof as around 90% of suffers of this strain ended up with at least subtly changed personalities after their transformation, which is probably brought about from being interred in their own mind until they are able to produce enough"

"....what does any of that have to do with why you thought I would be the worst kind of bitch?" I ask tilting my head as Miss Fletcher jolts and rubs the sides of her temple, steam escaping from her ears "Not that it isn't fascinating, I just really don't care"

"ah yes, sorry I was rambling for a moment" She sighs "As I meant to say, Most slimes simply lose the understanding that, most people wouldn't enjoy their mostly carefree life that most of them choose to live, Partially because of the stereotype of slimes losing most of their intelligence during the conversion, which has little basis in fact besides the lessend abilty to keep attentive and"

"Yeah and does that have anything to do with what you were saying?" I ask, tapping my foot on the ground as I pull my shirt back over my left shoulder, since it started to droop

"No, but as I was trying to say, however despite most slimes seeing their new existence as wonderful, some however begin to feel sorry for others, to the point of forcibly converting them into slimes like
cont
>>
>>44550988
themselves, which is not only highly illegal but often harmful to the mental health of forcefully converted" she says standing up, her voice lowering almost to a mechanical growl, which can be barely heard over the whirring and clicking coming out from her lips along with everyword she speaks "thankfully such slimes are rare, and even rarer are those who do such with actual malicious intent in mind, simply wish to spread chaos and...I'm rambling again...shall we continue"

"Sure, I mean as much as I am simply fascinated by all this" I say flatly as I pull the chair out of myself, standing up as I rub my back back into shape "er enlightening? discussion, I'd like to actually learn what I came here for"

"Understood, which program would you like to go through first?" She asks, tilting her head

What do you choose?
[] so how can it be safe to..you know?
[] can we talk about something that isn't so...embarrassing
[] Well, I've noticed eating or drinking certain things changes how I and my body act, could you tell me a bit about that
[] Noo, I think I got it, just don't do weird shit like going inside people...well normal people, can I leave
[]not really
[] write in
>>
>>44551101
>[] I've been wndering how it can work for two slimes to..you know..
>>
>>44551101
This>>44551169
>>
>>44551101
>[] Well, I've noticed eating or drinking certain things changes how I and my body act, could you tell me a bit about that
>>
>>44551101
>[] Well, I've noticed eating or drinking certain things changes how I and my body act, could you tell me a bit about that
>>
>>44551101
>>
>>44551101
Seems like the most important question here, everything else seems fairly obvious
>>
>>44551101
>>
>>44551207
"Well I'm pretty sure I can figure most of it out eventually" I say, holding back a yawn as I stretch my back out to make sure it won't split open or anything "But I do have a question or two...yeah two"

"Very well, you seem rather sharp for a slime, so I will allow you to get off with a partial seminar, but feel free to come back and if I'm not at this school when you do, send me a email or what have you" She says tapping her forehead "I'd be happy to answer any questions you have, so please, submit them"

"Well I've noticed that eating or drink certain things tends to make me act all weird and make body...different" I say as I scratch the back of my head, suddenly feeling embarrassed and vulnerable for some reason I can't pin down, maybe Its just that I don't like people knowing of what I did while..under the influences "Could you tell me a bit about that?"

"Well, that is perfectly ordinary, as the chemical composition of your outer body has rather drastic effects on your core, or inner body as they are constantly in contact" She says running her hands through her wire hair "it is a simple process really, cause and effect, though it tends to be rather exaggerated as your core tends to concentrate whatever is absorbed, but thankfully expels or digests any unneeded chemicals that enter it, a simple equation really"

I shrug, I mean I pretty much understood it, but I have to admit, hearing her talk like this is kind of entertaining.

"Thanks for the explanation" I say nodding as I run my arms over eachother to try and make them absorb a bit more of the heat in the room "But I have one last question, that you can't tell anyone about, got it?"

"of course, all that is said in this room will remain between you and I" She says nodding slowly "So what is your question exactly?

"Well I've been about this for awhile and I don't think I could stomach asking Mrs tangerine or my friend about it" I say, pushing my two pointer fingers together nervously
cont
>>
>>44551547
"Oh this must be quite a question then, to embarrasses you so" the robotic teacher says, smiling a knowing smile with teeth that look creepily perfect, errgh, well I mean...you know she'd be a lot cooler if she was a giant robot and had...wait what the hell am I thinking now, stop getting distracted

"Yeah it kind of is, see I've been wondering how two slimes" I say as I press my hands together, locking my fingers and fusing them together as I continue to push "You know"

"Have sex?" She asks flatly making me jolt and pull my hands together, dripping slime on the floor as they separate "Well it is anything but mundane as I've heard, sense fusing bodies is considered a sign of affection, much like a hug as you know, though most others would consider such a union beyond any kind of affection, slimes treat it as one of the simplest forms, correct"

"Yeah, which is why I'm wondering how they exactly.." I say, making a bunch of weird motions with my head "Yeah.."

"Well, slimes only really have erogenous zones when they want them, so that throws most conventional thought out of the window, since any two slimes can "Do it" in such a wide variety of ways that its almost mind boggling" She says, sitting back down behind her desk with a sound like her spine is slowly lowering her into place with the help of valves or something "though the most common I understand, is simply to meld into eachother and yet their minds go for awhile, but that's just one way, another popular way involves constantly shifting shapes and I hear is more of an emotional experience than a carnal one, as there seems to be a belief of temporarily joining minds, which is impossible and would probably cause massive mental trauma and changes if it were, it is probably just confusion of sharing a form that is in constant motion in a time of intense feelings, both emotional and physical, though be aware such couplings tend to end with both parties worn out for at least an hour after
cont
>>
>>44551772
and for sanity's sake to not do it near water, despite what your instincts tell you, it is simply a bad idea"

"Wow, I...thought it'd be" I say trying to find the right words "well blunter than that, that's kind of..well beautiful in a weird way?, I don't know, just not what I expected I I guess"

"Yes, most often are, as slimes like you are often wrongly viewed as dim witted" she sighs shaking her head, before she smirks, tilting her head "Now if I may...why exactly were you wondering such a thing?"

What you do?
[] answer her
[] make and excuse and run out
[] Not telling
[] no reason just curious
[]eh, I'll tell you later, I need to get to tabletop club
[] Does it matter, I need to get back to my room anyways, to make sure my roommate isn't freezing
[] Sooorry need to get to class
[] write in
>>
>>44551827
>[] Does it matter, I need to get back to my room anyways, to make sure my roommate isn't freezing
>>
>>44551827
>[]eh, I'll tell you later, I need to get to tabletop club
>>
>>44551827
Our snake is in the club too, so that kills two birds with one stone
>>
>>44551827
>[] make and excuse and run out
>>
>>44551827
>[] Sooorry need to get to class
Going to class, or the club is fine.
>>
"Eh, I'll tell you later" I say yawning, and stretching my mouth and jaw out a bit, having to wait for them to slide back to place before I finish "I need to get to tabletop club"

"Of course" she says nodding as she presses a button on her desk "Just do try and be safe, I've heard that some of the students have been..a bit more aggressive lately"

"Oh its not like they can hurt me or anything" I giggle as I walk out of the door, as a girl who's nearly covered in thick red hair pushes her way past me "Well have a nice day Miss fletcher"

"Oh, Miss Rustburrow, a pleasure to meet you, have you been using the recommend hair products I suggested to you?" I hear the robot teacher says as the door swings close behind me

I shake my head, You know, I probably should've taken better care of my hair when I still had it...not that I'm complaining, I mean now can have any hair style I want, which is pretty nice I think.

What do you do?
[] head straight to table top club
[] pick up Kandence *Danger due to extreme cold*
[] Look for Miranda
[] wander a bit before heading there
[] write in
>>
>>44552052
>[] pick up Kandence *Danger due to extreme cold*
>>
>>44552052
>[] Look for Miranda
>[] wander a bit before heading there
>>
>>44552052

>[] pick up Kandence *Danger due to extreme cold*
>>
>>44552052
>[] Look for Miranda
>>
>>44552052
>[] wander a bit before heading there
>>
But ignoring the fact I never have to do my hair ever again in my life, I should probably get Kandence and take her with me to the club, so she doesn't feel so lonely all locked up in her room, I mean we could just bundle her up in a few coats if she does want to come, which I doubt she does, but still doesn't hurt to ask.

I press my hands against the push bar on the door, shuddering as the freezing cold wind outside howls in, licking me as I already feel my arms start to stiffen up as a few snow flakes melt into my body.

I take a breath and push it the rest of the way open, wrapping my arms around myself as they begin to harden and freeze...t..thankfully the dorms aren't too far from here, Or I'm pretty sure I'd end up a frozen block of ice for an hour or two, or who knows how long! and that is a hell I'm not feeling like living.

I mean I'm pretty sure I have experiences with that stuff since I am legion, and I'm pretty sure neither me or what I used to be would want that.

I walk between the piles of snow on either side of the empty halls, rushing as fast as I can with my legs turning all syrupy. I manage to slam into the doors to the caffeteria, forcing them open, and stumbling to the floor.

I look around as they swing shut behind me...no one's here for a change...it kinds of breaks my heart, they must all be in their rooms. I sigh and walk up the stairs, rubbing my arms as I slowly go back to being oh so lovely liquid.

I walk down the halls, noticing that no one is in them either, besides a few harpies and a few girls who look kind of terrifying hanging around in the rafters.

I turn the corner to my and Kandence's room and see a note on the door.
"Legion, I've gone out to learn what I can about the storm, when I left Kandence was sound asleep, so don't worry, I'll bake some treats if that will lessen your wrath for me leaving her. Baba yaga"
I sigh, crumpling and stuffing the note into my stomach as I start to push the door open, before I stop myself
cont
>>
>>44552416
Oh, she's probably still asleep, I better be as quite as

"HEEeeeey Lucy luce" Miranda shouts loudly in my ear, making me stumble forward and slam the door open, I pick myself back up from the floor as Kandence groans and shifts around under her blanket "oh sorry, didn't mean to surprise you so much, but hey I got a bit excited so what can you do, say you free? my roommate is being a real bitch and I need some joy in my day, really badly"

I stare at her not knowing whether to scream at her or hug her, as Kandence manages to flop and flip around through her coils to poke her head out of her oversized blanket, staring at the door, still mostly asleep with glazed over eyes

What do you do?
[] yell at Miranda
[] hug miranda
[] Ask Kandence is she wants to go to the club
[] try to get kandence back to sleep
[] ask Miranda if she wants to go to the club
[] Oh well, sorry to hear that.
[] OH, what do you have in mind, I mean I'm bored out of my mind as is
[] write in
>>
>>44552507
>[] try to get kandence back to sleep
>[] ask Miranda if she wants to go to the club
>>
>>44552507
>[] hug miranda
>[] Ask Kandence is she wants to go to the club
>>
>>44552507
>[] try to get kandence back to sleep
>[] Oh well, sorry to hear that.
>>
I rush over to the side of the bed, careful not to talk, just in case my voice shocks her awake. I coo gently, grabbing her blanket while doing my best to avoid touching her, so I don't up covering her in slime. She yawns as she curls back up under the electric blanket, which I have some trouble letting go from how warm it is, it's really nice actually.

I eventually let go of it, when Miranda starts to feel itself, before she stops with a jolt, pulling her hand away from it, almost recoiling in fact.

"So is that a yes or no?" She asks sadly, her short hair pulsing with her everybreath "Because I really don't want to have to be around my roomie, so please come up with something for us to do?"

"Well I was planning on taking Kandence to the tabletop club but...well you can come with me if you want to" I say shrugging "I mean it's a long walk there , so we'd probably have to hurry"

"Oh wonderful, love being in a rush" Miranda says as she follows me out of the room "Besides, I've been wondering what you do in there anyways, so yeah of course I'll go"

I smile and nod, grabbing her hand as we walk down the hallway back down to the cafeteria and out in the freezing cold

What do you do?
[] rush there
[] Take the scenic root 1d20
[] Take the time to chat about stuff 1d20
[] ask Miranda something
[] SOoo, your roommate is a dog girl...right?
[]try to be sneaky 1d20
[] write in
>>
>>44552924
>[] rush there
>[] SOoo, your roommate is a dog girl...right?
>>
anyone else?
>>
>>44552924
>[] rush there
>>
>>44552924
>[] rush there
>>
I start to run, and Miranda lets go of my hand, holding her arms out as she keeps up with me, I think about doing that rolling bounce thing I did in the physical test thing, but I quickly realize that if I did it in the halls I'd end up stuck to the ceiling, probably frozen up there to ontop of it.

"So you're roommate is a dog girl?" I ask as I focus on not tripping over my own legs, rather than turning to look at my friend "Right?"

"Yeah, I thought I told you this already" Miranda huffs as she stretches and bends out in front of me to look me in the eye, stretching like a glob of gum "I mean I wouldn't have called her a bitch if she wasn't, well actually I would, since she'd still be acting like a massive bitch anyways"

"And this all started around the time it got cold as hell, right?" I ask as I stop to yet a girl with visible bones walk down the hall, though Miranda nearly slams into her, and I hear laughing from somewhere in the over grown grass

"Now that I think about it, yeah, why'd you ask?" Miranda asks as she gathers herself back up and "I mean maybe she just doesn't like the cold"

"Yeah, probably just that" I lie to myself and Miranda as I look up at the door to the room with the blinds closed and a warmth coming out of it

I don't bother to knock, and come barging in, sighing happily as the warm air washes over me and makes me all nice and watery again, Miranda moans behind me and closes the door as.

No one's at the table, I realize, blinking as I can hear a gentle crying in the corner of the room. I turn and see my friends and club members around Tara, who's holding her hand over one of her eyes.

I feel a chill go down my spine...well my..er to my core I guess, as I see Titania's eyes, filled with barely held back anger as she cradle's her friend like a loving mother as she sobs quietly. Jacky, isn't saying anything, which is a welcomed change to be honest, just kind of standing there in shock, and Abigale isn't on her phone for once
cont
>>
>>44553285
and is trying to help calm Tara down, by gently rubbing her back. Miranda peeks over my shoulder, holding onto it as I try to understand what I'm seeing, my smile slowly turning to a frown as I process it all

What do you do?
[] See what happened
[] Try and help out
[] leave
[] fly into a rage
[] say nothing and just sit in the corner
[] write in
>>
>>44553323
>[] See what happened
>[] Try and help out
>>
>>44553323
>[] See what happened
Whoever hurt her is going down
>>
>>44553323
>[] See what happened
>[] Try and help out
>>
>>44553323
>[] See what happened
>[] Try and help out
>>
And then comes the rage, the digging, burning, consuming rage. I don't talk to Tara much out of the club, or at all really, I mean she doesn't have any of the same classes as I do after all. But I know that she is a sweet girl, an innocent and sweet girl, and I know she couldn't piss someone enough to make them hurt her, which they obviously did. I clench my hands, feeling fangs fill my mouth as my face twists into something inhuman, seeing angles as I should see and feeling my body spike and warp into different forms.

"Lucy?' Miranda asks, shaking my arm and bringing me down "maybe you shouldn't go beast while you know, in front of someone that just..I don't know"

I grind my teeth, forcing myself back to my normal...real form as Jacky stares at me like she saw a ghost or a demon. Abigale doesn't seem to notice, and Titania is too focused on keeping her friend comftarble and pampered to really say anything.

I walk over to her, feeling teeth fill and empty out of my mouth, vanishing as I crouch down in front of her, and gently put my hand on her wrist

"What happened?" I ask gently "can you tell me or..do you just want to cry it out"

Her lips quiver, and she slowly removes her hand from her eyes. I just realized, now that I'm right in front of her, that her uncovered eye is crying and red, the area around it to.

And then I see her eye, closed and bruised, and puffy, with a few dots of red on it

roll 1d20
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>44553669
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>44553669
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>44553669
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>44553669
>>
I clench my fists,my slimy fingers wrapping around her wrists as use every ounce of my focus to not turn into something terrifying this close to her when she's already scared out of her mind.

"Is it bad?" She asks meekly as "tears" well in my eyes as Titania looks at me with cold look in her eyes, which isn't like her at all

"Noo, its..its not as swollen as it was" Jacky says slowly, as she tries to get close to her friend without getting near me

Abigale nods, not saying a word like she usually does, besides a whispered "Sorry"

"Yeah it looks great" Miranda cuts in, as she sits down next to me.

What do you say?
[] who did this?
[] Titania? you feeling okay
[] It's okaay, lets get you some honey and milk and just cry it all out
[] Anyone else seething in rage
[] Heeey, we need to talk real quick....So what are we going to do about this?
[] We need to get a teacher
[] write in
>>
>>44553885
>[] who did this?
>>
>>44553885
[] Titania? you feeling okay
>>
>>44553885
>[] who did this?
>>
>>44553885
>[] who did this?
>>
"Who did this?" I ask as nicely as I can when I am on the edge of just screaming in anger for a few minutes, until I calm down or fall into another emotion

Tara looks down, murmuring something under her breath as she shakes, like a little dog left in the rain or during fourth of july.

"Come on you can say it, they can't get you here" Titania says gently, running her hands through the unicorn's hair, lifting it up with a soft grace before she lets it fall back down "trust me, we wouldn't let them, now would we I mean...we..we always...have eachother to count on right?"

Tara nods, biting her lower lip. She takes a deep breath and shudders, whimpering. Abigale clutches his shoulder as Jacky taps her foot on the ground shacking her head, her ears flopping up and down as she chews on her nail

"I, don't know there name, I was just trying to come here to try and help Abigale with a homebrew of hers and..."She trails off, looking away as her whitish blonde hair swirls around with her movement

"Look I know it's hard, but can you please tell me exactly who did this to you?" I say, trying not to get or sound angry as I gently shake her wrist

"Look, if you can't just try your best so we have some idea, we're your friends Tara, you know you can trust us after all we've been through" Titania says softly as she pats the unicorn just behind her one horn "I mean like when we all rolled monks because of that horrible dare"

"You still owe me a new miniature for that by the way abby" Jacky says sourly as she crosses her arms

Tara giggles, and wipes her nose, before she clench her fists and with a adorable look of determination.

"They were dog girls" She says nodding as she looks up at the ceiling, "Well I mean, generally from that family, canines, not just dogs but...you know what I mean, and they were all wearing these hoodies that...well they were as white as the snow or my fur to be honest, with dark blue teeth sewn around the hood I think"

Cont
>>
>>44554267
"I've seen them around" Abigale says curtly, looking up suddenly, making me jolt in surprise as I see her eyes actually focused on something besides a screen since I met her "I thought they were just a bunch of...posers? er I dunno, they just kindaaaa seemed, well you know what I mean"

"No I don't really" Miranda says suddenly, sitting up right as she rubs her children "But my roommate has been wearing a hoodie like that..and acting like a real mean bitch lately"

"Okay, so we have an idea who did it then" Titania says happily, her wings fluttering behind her, I can see it in her eyes, she's still furious, but she's putting on a face so she doesn't worry her friends....awww that's really sweet actually but not unexpected of her, since she is a nice person "Miranda, what's your roommate's name so we can bring her to"

"There...there was more than one" Tara says, trying to stand up, before she winces in pain, and sits back down on her four legs, her white, braided tail swishing behind her

Titania smiles, and closes her eyes, pulling on Tara's hair, making the unicorn yelp in pain.

"Oh of course we'd get a bunch of hooligans like this, and in the new year too" Jacky groans angrily

"Oh...no" Abigale says flatly

"Oh that actually explains a lot" Miranda says "still...I need to talk with my roommate, in private"

"Lucy" Titania says, turning to me, her eyes burning with rage as she scrunches her lips, her arms shacking as she grabs mine "Can I talk to you for a second, just over here, I just have a little secret to tell"

What do you do?
[] ask Tara more questions
[] go with Titania
[] So...would you be alright it I beat your roommate's teeth in?
[]Hug Tara
[]Freak out
[] write in
>>
>>44554419
>[] go with Titania
>[] So...would you be alright it I beat your roommate's teeth in?
>[]Hug Tara
>>
>>44554419
>[]Hug Tara
>[] go with Titania
>>
>>44554419
>[] ask Tara more questions
>[] go with Titania
>[]Hug Tara
>>
>>44554419
>[]Hug Tara
>[] go with Titania
>>
>>44554419
[] go with Titania
[] So...would you be alright it I beat your roommate's teeth in?
im not sure she wants a slime hug right now
>>
I nod, and turn back to the still sniffling and whimpering centaur. She doesn't look at me, keeping her head lowered and looking at the ground. She's probably just trying to hide her shiner with her hair, or is still in shock about the whole thing. Which ever it is, whoever did this is going to pay.

But first. I lean forward, letting go of her hand and hugging her for a few moments, patting her on the back as she sits there, unmoving and silent except for murmuring a quite whisper of a thanks.

I smile and let go of her, Miranda sliding into my space and patting her on the shoulder.

"Don't worry, it'll stop hurting in a little while" Miranda says kindly "Trust me I know, I used to get them all the time when I was human"

I walk across the room, to the corner of the room with the bed in it, where Titania is standing, pacing back and forth with her wings fluttering.

"So what was so important that you needed tell me it right now?" I ask tilting my head as she turns to me, her glare softening into her usual kind smile

"Look I'm not the type who gets mad" She says, barely keeping her voice from showing even a hint of emotion, letting sadness and anger seep into her tone "I..I never get mad, even when I get crit fail after crit fail, even when people call me TIT ania, or make fun of me for all the weird things I tend to do or call me creepy for...being too friendly"

She bites her lip and looks me in the eyes, her hair rising up like it's being lifted by a static covered balloon, or just electricity in general really.

"But no one has ever hurt one of my friends, and for no reason to, and I know I can't do anything to help her, I know I'm not like the characters I play, or the stories I write, I'm just a over grown fairy who can't even fly or was even important before she ended up here" She says, tears filling her eyes as she clenches her fists, her voice breaking "I feel so useless, and...and I know you could at least make them pay right?
cont

"But I've
>>
>>44554757
"You mean beat the living hell out of them right" I say flatly, I won't lie, my "heart" Is telling me to beat the crap out of whoever did this, but I..I don't know if I could actually do it "That's what you mean right?"

Titania nods, her hands shaking as she holds them together and brings them up to her lips

"I mean, you have that air around you when you're angry and...well you were legion before, and I was just some queen without a name" She says weekly, all the usual Titania good cheer leaving her voice

What do you say?
[] Well, I was a trouble maker in my old school, I didn't really get into fights per say but
[] Of course I can, I've been in plenty of fights *lie*
[] Well, I mean I did try to pick fights with monsters before I got here
[]B..but I'm more of a lover than a fighter
[] HEY, stop acting like that, YOU'RE NOT NO ONE, YOU'RE TITANIA, THE BIGGEST FAIRY IN SCHOOL, YOU MAY NOT HAVE STORIES FROM BEFORE, BUT YOU CAN MAKE THEM, SO STOP CRYING AND GET REVENGE DAMMIT
[]...I don't think I could, I mean I want to...but I
[] What does what I used to be have to do with anything, I'm just me, Lucy, and I don't think I could take on a gang of monsters just from anger alone
[]....lets just tell a teacher, it'd be easier
[] write in
>>
>>44554884
>[] HEY, stop acting like that, YOU'RE NOT NO ONE, YOU'RE TITANIA, THE BIGGEST FAIRY IN SCHOOL, YOU MAY NOT HAVE STORIES FROM BEFORE, BUT YOU CAN MAKE THEM, SO STOP CRYING AND GET REVENGE DAMMIT
>>
>>44554884
>] Well, I was a trouble maker in my old school, I didn't really get into fights per say but
>[] HEY, stop acting like that, YOU'RE NOT NO ONE, YOU'RE TITANIA, THE BIGGEST FAIRY IN SCHOOL, YOU MAY NOT HAVE STORIES FROM BEFORE, BUT YOU CAN MAKE THEM, SO STOP CRYING AND GET REVENGE DAMMIT
>[] What does what I used to be have to do with anything, I'm just me, Lucy, and I don't think I could take on a gang of monsters just from anger alone
>>
>>44554884
>[] What does what I used to be have to do with anything, I'm just me, Lucy, and I don't think I could take on a gang of monsters just from anger alone
>>
"HEY" I shout youdly and angrily, my voices hissing and growling like a mob demanding the slaughter of some poor bastard , making Titania jolt and everyone else stare at me, I know they are, I can feel it "stop acting like that and listen to me"

I grab the giant fairy's shoulders, leaning close to her as the puddle under my feet washes against her feet.

"YOU'RE NOT NO ONE" I shout, my voices cracking, sounding like the sobs of a crowd of mourners "YOU'RE TITANIA, THE BIGGEST FAIRY IN SCHOOL, YOU MAY NOT HAVE STORIES FROM BEFORE , BUT YOU CAN MAKE THEM, SO STOP CRYING AND GET REVENGE IF YOU WANT IT SO BADLY"

She stares at me, her green eyes wide and open as she stares at me in shock and disbelief, she takes a deep breath and opens her mouth to say something

"Waaaaait, what are you talking about?" Miranda asks "Stories? seriously this all sounds like a book I read once"

"You read?" Jack asks

"Well, I mean, an e book, since I accidentally ate the last one I had" Miranda chuckles happily, slapping the side of her head

"Of course you did" Jacky sighs

What do you do?
[] explain
[] tell only Miranda
[] say you stole it from a movie
[] what? titania?
[] Hmm? don't think you could do it on your own
[] Look, I just don't think it's a good idea, lets get the teachers or someone to deal with it
[] write in
>>
>>44555192
Okay, I didn't see this post before I finished, sorry for missing the what does it matter part
>>
>>44555242
>[] explain
>>
>>44555242
>[] explain
>>
>>44555242
>[] what? titania?
>>
>>44555242
>[] what? titania?
>[] explain
>>44555265
It's not a problem.
>>
"Okay, I probably shouldn't have yelled all of that" I say with a chuckle as I scratch the back of my head

"Yeah, just maybe" Titania says nodding "Since I'm pretty sure it was meant to be a secret but ooh what do I know"

"Seriously, what are you two talking about?" Miranda asks, walking closer to me and Titania "you can tell me right? I mean you're my best friend and I'd tell you anything...within reason of course"

"She's probably just rambling about something crazy" Jack sighs angrily "just ignore her, but you won't will you"

"Oh shut uuup" I groan, rubbing my forehead, my fingers merging with it for a moment "Look this is going sound really crazy but...there is no cryptid fever or whatever you call it, it's...it's hard to explain"

"What" Abigale says, raising her voice above a whisper "What the hell are you talking about, I mean not to be crass but..."

"You're an idiot" Jacky says, growling as she points at me from across the room "if there's no sickness then how'd this happen to this huh, cause I know it can't just be a placebo effect"

"Eh?" Miranda says, titling her head, clearly confused

"Look, you know the girl who's always dressed like a witch and licking her teeth like she's in a horror movie?" I ask, running my hand over my face and stretching it slightly "She's baba yaga, or used to be or something, and she showed me who me and Titania used to be"

"W..wait so I was a unicorn?" Tara asks quietly "That's...good, I feel better now actually, I always liked them anyways, you are telling the truth right?"

"Titania, you know it isn't nice to keep a crazy person deluded right?" Jacky says, shaking her head as she looks "In fact its cruel, and now you've got Tara getting in on it"

"Jacky, it's true" Titania says, her wings fluttering behind her "I..I saw things that couldn't have been a dream, and I don't know what Lucy say but she's"

"I used to be legion" I groan, shaking my head and throwing slime and goo everywhere "and unlike Baba,
cont
>>
>>44555695
I don't want to be a bunch of demons who ended up dead, I'm much happier being me, and so is Titania...er being herself, not me I hope"

"Mostly because I don't have a cool name to replace my current one, and I already threw away my real one anyways" Titania says "So why bother, besides, I do have to agree with Lucy, living in the past ...it isn't healty"

"Wow, that explains a loooot" Miranda says, her eyes going wide as she chuckles happily "like how your voice is all weird and demony and you get all spooky sometimes"

"You.. okay that's a reaal funny joke" Jacky says, her sarcasm breaking away into nervousness "Now...stop it, this is serious time Titania"

"Look, do you think I make my voice sound like this on purpose" I say sadly as I stare at the little gremlin, my voices echoing each other as they always do "Or make myself look like a monster? Of course I don't, it freaks the hell out of my friends you know"

"Well, I think your voice is awesome" Miranda says "and I wish I could do that demon thing to but...you're just cooler than I am I guess...ah well, at least your my friends, thanks for telling me this"

"SO I REALLY AM A UNICORN" Tara says, FAR louder than she usually talks "that's...nice"

"Jesus fuck, my ears" Jack groans, covering her oversized ears "why'd you have to.. still don't believe it, even if it makes more sense than a disease that can turn you into...well this"

"oh...so I died twice before" Abigale says calmly "that's kind of neat"

"Heeeey, am I barging in?" Angeline asks as she sinks through the roof "Looking for Lucy and the snake was too scared to tell me where she, OH HEY SLIMEY I HAVE SOME BAD NEWS FOR YA"

What do you do?
[] explain more
[]Seriously, how much worse can this day get
[] Yes, you were and still are tara, and nothing is going to change that, also pretty sure giving a unicorn a black eye is a way to get to hell
[] Oh, you're a lot cooler than I am Miranda
[]Hey, I'm glad I'm your friend too, red
[]write in
>>
>>44555885
>[] explain more
>[]Seriously, how much worse can this day get
>[] Yes, you were and still are tara, and nothing is going to change that, also pretty sure giving a unicorn a black eye is a way to get to hell
>[] Oh, you're a lot cooler than I am Miranda

Sorry EF I like all these options
>>
>>44555885
>[] Yes, you were and still are tara, and nothing is going to change that, also pretty sure giving a unicorn a black eye is a way to get to hell
>[]Hey, I'm glad I'm your friend too, red
>>
>>44555885
>[] explain more
>>
>>44555885
>[] explain more
>[]Hey, I'm glad I'm your friend too, red
>>
"Oh course" I sigh, hanging my head in defeat, guess today is just doomed to be a bad day like the rest of the week

"Well your little witch...friend? acquaintance..pet thing is in the infirmary" She says as she leans back on the air, floating there like ghosts tend to do

I clench my hands, okay just another thing to ruin this day...I mean I may not like her that much and her constant teasing about eating people, but still she doesn't deserve something that bad.

"Sooo, I just thought I'd let you know, since you were in the neighborhood" Angeline says as she floats through the door, her twirls bobbing with each step she takes

"Well, this just keeps getting worse, doesn't it?" Miranda sighs, shaking her head "want to visit her I mean...I don't really know her enough to do it?

"Oh no, you aren't going anywhere until you explain what the hell you're talking about" Jacky says, walking up to me and pocking her finger in my chest before she pulls it out and wipes the slime off on her shirt "because I can't wrap my head around it, how are you thousands of demons resurrected, that sounds like bad fan fiction"

"Well as far as I can tell, it's true, from what I remember or at least cared to listen to about Baba talking about it, as far as I can" I say, wracking my brain to figure out how to say it "Well legeneds died I guess, and now they, aka us, are coming and so is magic or something, I dunno"

"That's really vague you know, right?" Jacky sighs, shaking her head

"Oh trust me, baba isn't any better" Titania says "I mean she does have more of a story teller's flair but...that's neither here nor there, really"

"I...you two aren't just trying to cheer me up right?' Tara asks, standing up as her legs shake and shiver under her, like broken table legs "You're being serious about all this,right ..so I am really a unicorn...or used to be at least"

cont
>>
>>44556199
"Yes" I say smiling "you were and still are, and nothing is going to chnage that, also pretty sure whoever gave you that black eye, is going to hell, that's something that unicorns can do right?"

"No not really" Tara says shaking her head

"Yeah, they don't really have powers like that at all" Titania says "Then again, hitting one could be a sin, I mean I'd say hitting Tara was one"

"Thanks" Tara says nodding

"SO, we're going to stay here then?" Miranda asks "that's cool, but I...I'd feel better if we at least dropped by, I mean she isn't the nicest person but...she probably needs to see someone right now"

"Oh no, we're going to visit her" I say as I turn to the door "I mean she does share a room with me right now...so I'm obligated to go check up on her at the very least, and who knows"

I say turning to look into Miranda's orangish yellow eyes as I push open the door to the freezing cold out side

"We might learn something about who did this" I say grimly as I close the door behind us and walk into and down the lifeless hall way, waving to a girl that looks like she's only in one piece because of all the stitches and piercings she has all over her body...well that's the wrong word for what she has, they're more like big metal staples sticking out of her rather than a fashion statement

"You know I was telling the truth back there" Miranda says, in a much more toned down way than she usually shouts or laughs "You are my best friend and..I'm glad I met you"

"And I'm glad I met you to, red" I say happily as I pat my slightly shorted red friend on the head, making her blush and make a weird noise "Also, I think you're much cooler than I am, Miranda"

"Oh come on, even your voice is awesome" She sighs "and that whole...do you really mean that?"

"Of course I do" I say, nodding as I walk down the hall, feeling myself slowly freeze into ice...very...very purple ice

"Oh, thanks" Miranda says, grinning happily "guess I'll just have to try and
cont
>>
>>44556367
live up to that"

"Oh you don't have to try" I say smiling as I rub my arms to try and melt them down a bit "Now lets go make sure Baba isn't too hurt"

"Yeah, wouldn't want to loose someone like that" Miranda says, chuckling

I'm not sure if she's joking or being serious...all I do know is, whoever did this, isn't going to have a fun time when I find them

and we'll end here
sorry for the short/long thread
I've archived
and will answer questions and such
>>
>>44556405
Thanks for running boss, see ya next time
>>
>>44556405
So what would the weather be like if we were the rampaging monster-girl?
>>
>>44556516
Raining little itty bitty slimes
voices in the back of your head when its quite
seeing things out of the corner of your eyes
everything feeling sticky like a toddler got its hands on it
Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.