[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm wanting t run a game set in the starcraft universe,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Hybrid_SC2_Cncpt1.jpg (59 KB, 550x410) Image search: [Google]
Hybrid_SC2_Cncpt1.jpg
59 KB, 550x410
So I'm wanting t run a game set in the starcraft universe, post legacy of the void, dealing with the tenuous peace talks between the dealaam and the dominion, and how Ulrazej is working with the surviving hybrid to ruin it, I'm looking for ideas for how to flesh it out, and help figuring out the system and what stats to float over for OCS and enemies
>>
>>44548496
I ment PCs not OCs
>>
>>44548496
Considering that Starcraft started as W40K but had the serial numbers filed off because they lost the license I'd start with one of the 40k RPGs or possibly try and combine them.
>>
>>44548712
So dark heresy, rogue trader and death watch would be good bases, I can mix and match any existing rules for playing eldar to make protoss playable, should probably water down perils for psionics
>>
>>44548943
Are there rules for playing eldar? I know there are rules for playing orks
>>
>>44549031
I believe there might be atleast rules for Half-Dar
>>
>>44549031

There are rules for playing dark eldar in Rogue Trader, which is easy to adapt.
>>
>>44549133
I'd mix Deldar with orks and standard psykers, remember, protoss are 8 ft tall standard, need to mimic how tough they are physically too
>>
Hah, Op thinks starcraft is still good
>>
Would hybrid use daemon stats? No, they are physical
>>
>>44548496

the irony is that for all the weird extra jaws and mandibles, because it's part protoss the zertoss doesn't actually have a mouth under all that nonsense.
>>
>>44552462
Don't the zerg hybrid have proper mouths though?
>>
>>44552500
the Reavers appear to have gaping mouths full of teeth, the mouth gapes in such a way that the upper jaw still spiritually resembles the protoss face
>>
File: latest[2].gif (480 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
latest[2].gif
480 KB, 125x125
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.