[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You've misplaced the keys to your plate armor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_nnjow4RxmQ1u87rdco6_1280.jpg (601 KB, 1086x1920) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnjow4RxmQ1u87rdco6_1280.jpg
601 KB, 1086x1920
>You've misplaced the keys to your plate armor
>>
CALL THE LOCKSMITH
>>
Why the fuck did I put a lock on my armor?
>>
>>44547715

You sure? You already checked in the usual spots and retraced your steps when you last had them?

I mean, it'd be no big deal if they just charged you $15-35 like it was any other key, but dealerships now are putting fancy microchips in all these fucking keys, even if your plate armor doesn't have any chip-related tech in it, so they can charge you fucking $900 for a new key.
>>
>>44547761
To stop people getting into it.
>>
>>44547681
>using plate armor
>not using superior cloak
>not simply striking from the shadows and slipping away unseen
>laughingrogues.jpg
>>
>>44547786
Well, it's working.
>>
>>44547761
protect yourself from the Bodysnatchers
>>
>>44547800
So in this /tg/-setting, people seal themselves away in armour to stop their bodies getting snatched.
>>
File: 1363710130379.gif (1 MB, 426x240) Image search: [Google]
1363710130379.gif
1 MB, 426x240
> wearing armour
> not charging into battle naked so you can fully enjoy the pleasures and bloodlust of battle.
Yous is cowards
>>
File: armor_kit.jpg (116 KB, 708x442) Image search: [Google]
armor_kit.jpg
116 KB, 708x442
>>44547681
I'm going to assume that the key is to a container in which all the pieces are kept.

If that is not the case, could someone point out where the lock is supposed to be?
>>
>>44547997
>If that is not the case, could someone point out where the lock is supposed to be?

Near the engine block.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.