[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>A young noble tries to hide his shame has his tenga eggs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: eggs.jpg (130 KB, 657x438) Image search: [Google]
eggs.jpg
130 KB, 657x438
>A young noble tries to hide his shame has his tenga eggs disguised as Faberge Eggs, jeweled on the outsides beautifully
>The palace is robbed and the eggs find their way into a dungeon as top tier loot
>your party finds them and opens them
How do they react?
>>
>>44547493

>my barbarian eats the eggs
>>
>>44547493
Aren't they one use only?
>>
>>44547493
Smite the unholy artifacts
>>
>>44547738
They're supposed to be.
>>
>>44547916
Like do they rip on use? or can you clean them out like a normal light
>>
I guess I cast detect magic then identify, because I don't know what that is
>>
>>44547493
Use the insides, return the outsides to the prince and gain reward

He can't say anything about the eggs insides outloud
>>
>>44547934
They're super-stretchy and probably tear on use, or have microtears that can breed lots of nasty shit that comes from and off your dick.

It's probably mostly a hygiene thing. Or a money-grubbing thing.
>>
>>44547934
I think they'll just dry out and loosen and stuff.

Kind of like real women.
>>
What's a tenga egg?
>>
File: tenga.jpg (8 KB, 236x212) Image search: [Google]
tenga.jpg
8 KB, 236x212
>>44548118
What these things lay.
>>
>>44548118
It's a masturbation device that's a small, inconspicious elastomer (a very stretchy material) egg. You unwrap it and it has a hole, and then you stick your dick in it. It's stretchy but very elastic, so it feels good. It's one use only, normally.

That prince be fucking vile.
>>
>>44547975
This. It would get you off in two different ways.
>>
Reminds me of the time we had to search for a dragon's sex toy. Turned out some guy was using it as a weapon and didn't even know what it was.
>>
File: Brave men die.jpg (362 KB, 990x900) Image search: [Google]
Brave men die.jpg
362 KB, 990x900
>>44547493
>>
>>44547975
>Remove insides
>Replace with a drawing of the King, looking very disappointed
>Return to noble for hefty reward
>>
>>44547493
>>44547738
>>44547902
>Read these posts
>Assume tenga eggs are some sort of D&D item I've never heard of
>Presumably something unholy and taboo that might tempt a corrupt young noble
>Use google to find out what they are
>Oh hey, a tutorial video........
>.......................
>Fuck you OP. Fuck you with a broken glass bottle.
>>
>>44551766
My little Anon can't be this pure.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.