[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Civilization: Rule of the Wings IV
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: harpy_by_bluefooted-d3cdq5m.jpg (789 KB, 800x967) Image search: [Google]
harpy_by_bluefooted-d3cdq5m.jpg
789 KB, 800x967
Now is mid-summer, harpies have been living more than year and half in this zone. While the chicks play and the humans keep working the fields, Saarin and the top level harpies talk about how to talk with the captured fairy. What to do?

It will be a good movement to control the jungle when the fungus is dead, also the human kids seem to have something more to tell.

4th part, Document with all the info, summaries and extras here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MKDcAmDPhxyAQlsAGBCO4bbM81Mc06L_2sFcZpQkhfA/edit feel free to suggest.

Also we still need a good name for the harpy settlement.
>>
File: image.png (653 KB, 768x377) Image search: [Google]
image.png
653 KB, 768x377
Known map.

I was thinkin about it, ill like to see people namefagging characters so if you want go ahead.
>>
I think we can use that cave, but first we have to kill that fung, i dont know how to use the fairy, but maybe he can answer a few thing right?
>>
>>44544121
maybe wake and ask him? we can coax to tell us the necessary. maybe the kids know something, sometimes the stories are more than that
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1500x1500
Most of the harpies go down to the lake, drink and then back again in the mountain. The humans that have to walk quite a lot have done some clay amphores to bring the water. "One" talks with Saarin about how they could use them too.

Finally they open the cage and get the sleeping fay out. She wakes up an hour later, it seems not nervous of anything. Trying to talk with her, she seems able to understand everything. What to say?
>>
File: Tyle Bloodfeather.png (121 KB, 267x287) Image search: [Google]
Tyle Bloodfeather.png
121 KB, 267x287
Tyel tries to get close enough to the fay so she can try to coax or at least convince him to help with the fungus.
>>
Rolled 37 (1d100)

Write a message and roll, gonna eat brb

The harpy seems reluctant to help, and preffer to leave as soon as she could.
>>
Rolled 53 (1d100)

>>44544547
>Tyle BloodFeather: Hello Fay, we buyed you cause we need your magic to end with that fung who is in the cave and who can eat everithing, even your own kind
>>
The fairy isnt very happy with being bought and all that. Says she could help but dont expect she being a slave. What the harpies want her to do?
>>
File: image.png (289 KB, 556x712) Image search: [Google]
image.png
289 KB, 556x712
Everyone is welcome to play, dont doubt about it.

Bump
>>
He can help us with the fung, Tyel says the fay can leave if he help us properly.
>>
Guess ill continue then.

A group of harpies and the fairy go to the entrance of the cave, they tell her to burn it.

The fey casts a spell and soon one of the trolls trapped there is burning entirely, the fire expands fast as the fungus seems realy flamable.

In a couple of minutes the cave looks like a mouth spitting fire, this keeps going for some hours until the fire starts dying.

The fairy leaves unnoticed. There are some fungus thru the jungle still, but it will be dying soon. Humans will know the fungus isnt there anymore eventually.

What to do?

We could burn and cut some part of the jungle to make farms.

Make scouting nests trhu the highest trees in the jungle.

The cave could be explored when its safe, we remember that there were rubies there...

Other?
>>
Sad Bump

Im still here
>>
Bump, i dont want to be the only who plays this
>>
>>44543871
Settlement names: Aeolus, Aeries, Boreas, Cardea Venti, Njord, Juracan, Okaga, Shinatobe
>>
>>44545937
I like Juracan taking all into account but lets hear some people, probably Ill just add this one tho, because no one is here.
>>
I like Boreas, but Juracan is nice too
>>
>>44546341
im who sayed this
>>
Ill wait till the general civ is on and ill take about,see you i guess
>>
>>44546193
>>44546341
third vote for Juracan
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.