[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What space marine chapters and/or Militarum regiments do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: Battle_Sister_Sacred_Rose.jpg (188 KB, 1280x1439) Image search: [Google]
Battle_Sister_Sacred_Rose.jpg
188 KB, 1280x1439
What space marine chapters and/or Militarum regiments do you think would work well alongside sisters from the Order of the Sacred Rose?
>>
Well the Grey Knights sure could use their blood.
>>
>>44538106
Anon, it was one incident written in a time when Grey Knights fluff was particularly retarded. I think it might be time to let it go.
>>
>>44538175

No, we shall always remember the epitome of stupidity in order to keep the new generations from writing stupid shit.
>>
>>44537232
Howling Griffins, Guardians of the Covenant, Black Templars, most Dorn successors, Raptors among SM.
Most Guard (no penal regiments)wouldn't mind power-armored support at all.
>>
>>44538378
Aren't the Sacred Rose a little too levelheaded for the Templars' taste?
>>
>>44538394
That's probably true, ignore the Black Templars.
>>
Since SoB are members of the church, any religious chapter should have an affinity for them, including BT.
>>
>>44538378
Also Fire Angels.
>>
File: BURN THE WITCH.png (1 MB, 1044x766) Image search: [Google]
BURN THE WITCH.png
1 MB, 1044x766
>>44538394
>>44538528
oi
>>
The Ultramarines and successors, definitely. The White Consuls would do especially well since they are part of the Imperial Cult, and what's left of the Black Consuls would probably like their stubbornness. The Howling Griffons, the Novamarines, and most other successor chapters should do well too.
Most Imperial Fist successors should be great with them overall, especially the Warbringers. The main chapter that they would probably work poorly with are the Night Swords.
Maybe even a few of the Unforgiven would do okay Angels of Vengeance and Angels of Absolution should do nicely, one matching their resolute determination and the other being fairly moderate.
The Raven Guard should do well too.

Any IG should do okay as long as they don't seem particularly heretical.
>>
They fought alongside the Blood Angels in the Cryptus Campaign. They should do fine with them as long as no one acts like a Flesh Tearer.
>>
>>44539316

One SoB order has problems with the Flesh Tearers specifically. It was due to two specific incidences and Flesh Tearers are specifically singled out. There is no general BA vs. SoB bad blood and any further incidences of Black Rage killing SoB and causing strife haven't really been mentioned.
>>
>>44537232
How about you tell me about the order of the sacred rose instead
>>
>>44538849
>people and organizations get along as long as they're on the same side or hold similar ideas
How naive.
>>
>>44539427

I'm sure if real life had Tyranids, Orks, Daemons, etc then yeah, humans would get along much better.

The only reason we have political and religious strife is because only humanity exists on Earth. We make each other our own xenos enemies.
>>
>>44537232
Death Korps would probably work well with them given that they are willing to obey orders to the letter and Sisters love ordering people around.

Doesnt help that they also probably wouldnt bat an eyelash if the sisters incur some friendly fire on their guys.
>>
>>44537232
Despite previous objection I am going to still say Black Templars.

You need a chapter that believes in the Emperor's divinity and refuses to recruit from witch-stock. They are the only one that does both that I can think of.

Black Templars, Sisters of the Sacred Rose and Death Korps would be unstoppable when put together.
>>
>>44541959
...or they'd lose their entire force while running into melee combat against a fortress wall or a titan or something stupid.
>>
File: Meanwhile, on Krieg.jpg (228 KB, 3500x1750) Image search: [Google]
Meanwhile, on Krieg.jpg
228 KB, 3500x1750
>>44542037
That's why you need the joyless officers of Krieg.

Krieg is the breaks that hold them back.
>>
>>44542037
Sacred Rose sisters like long-range fighting more than the others, and are known for being calm and aware during battle. Also, Kriegers only do that sort of shit when they're ordered to by an incompetent commander.
>>
>>44538106
>Be immune to chaos
>Not enough
Grey Knights are with immunity like Orks and dakka.
>>
What chapters wouldn't they get along with? The Order of the Sacred Rose seems like a fairly lenient and moderate order compared to most.
>>
>>44545343
Hothead chapters, most likely.
>>
>>44545343
>>44545343
>compared to most.

If that bar was any lower ratlings wouldn't be able to limbo under it.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.