[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you still play NWN1 or NWN2?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 25
Do you still play NWN1 or NWN2?
>>
Yes lol i have both
>>
File: Drow Valsharess.jpg (15 KB, 254x399) Image search: [Google]
Drow Valsharess.jpg
15 KB, 254x399
I play 1 at least once every time I deploy. 2 every now and then.

Nathyrra best waifu.
>>
File: leave tg.png (259 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
leave tg.png
259 KB, 1600x1200
>>44536182
I held out as long as I could, but the lack of Gamespy support and the subsequent loss of the server browser made me leave NWN. I still have it somewhere; might reinstall and run through SoU and HotD again. For old times' sake.

Additionally...

>>44536248
>Using "lol" one 4chan.

Pic related. That's literally one of the unwritten rules of /tg/.

>>44536334
>Nathyrra best waifu.
Muh rivvil
>>
Why did you have to remind me?

Excuse me while I go and cry about the lack of anything nearly as good as NWN1 in the last ten years of video games.
>>
I wasn't wild about either base game but Mask of the Betrayer was pretty good and obviously a lot of potential for online stuff.
>>
>>44536182
Every couple of years I beat NWN1 again, i still haven't beaten NWN2...
>>
>>44536383
>the lack of Gamespy support and the subsequent loss of the server browser

Look up NWNCX. It's a fan patch that replaces the server browser with a working one that runs off a fan server.

Mind you, all you'll probably see is persistent worlds, since it also takes a special server plugin to add a server to the list.
>>
>>44536390
Man NWN1 is not even that good a base game. It is marginally better than the Icewind Dale games. There have been a lot of better games than NWN1 released in the last ten years, and many of them do not have a shitty fetch quest taking up like the entire first half of their content.

This comment you've made is 100% nostalgia goggles.
>>
>>44536334
second best
redeemed aribeth best waifu
>>
>>44536390
DAO is better, in my opinion. Only downside is you don't have a huge supply of new content
>>
>>44536492
>Man NWN1 is not even that good a base game

That's not the part that makes it good.
>>
>>44536182

Every few years I start a new game of NWN1, get about halfway through a campaign, start a few alts, play with them through the first act, start drafting grandiose plans for custom modules and then forget about the game again. I hope to continue this cycle until I die, technology be willing.

Still haven't finished NWN2. Didn't even get very far, actually. I was really excited to finally play warlock so for some reason I didn't make a warlock thinking if I beat it I'd have no reason to finish the campaign a second time, instead I made a gray orc cleric because I hadn't played much cleric before and wanted to try out a special snowflake option. Didn't like how the character looked, played or behaved and the controls felt strange for some reason so I stopped. I should really reinstall that and give it a fair chance, it looked pretty great compared to most of the garbage that gets churned out these days.
>>
File: ChejopKejackSad.jpg (33 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
ChejopKejackSad.jpg
33 KB, 500x500
>>44536645
>mfw Stefan Gagne will never make another NWN module
>>
>>44536334
>side with Valsharess
>leaves you alone in the room where she chats with Mephistopheles while she goes off to find her dildos and spidersilk lingerie
>doesn't warn you about the archdevil living in her fireplace
>"WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO HIM YOU MUST BE PLOTTING TO BETRAY ME AUIOHDFUAWHFAWUHF"

That woman had some issues.
>>
>>44536930
>That woman had some issues.
You would too if you were in charge of a society that thinks that a daughter murdering her mother for personal gain is a perfectly alright thing to do.
>>
>>44536930
>Drow Matriarch
>trust issues

Ya' don't say
>>
I play it again every few years, this and Baldur's Gate is what introduced me to RPG, and I wouldn't be posting here without those games probably.
>>
Do people not make mods for modern WRPGs that aren't Skyrim, or do none of these new games support them? I really want the feeling of seeing new NWN mods pop up again.
>>
>>44537023
>>44537044
She was bad even by drow standards. She takes you to the guy's room, then immediately flips out like she you heard you conspiring against her when you could have been telling him to fuck off the whole time.

It was an awkward way to put the evil route back on the rails. Should've just had her shamelessly backstab you.
>>
>>44536930
Yes, the main one is "being a Drow".
>>
File: brethrenbeforewenches.jpg (442 KB, 800x542) Image search: [Google]
brethrenbeforewenches.jpg
442 KB, 800x542
>>44536488
>NWNCX
Thank you, kind anon.
>>
>>44536864
mfw i know who this is and exactly what you are talking about
>>
>>44536182
Yes.
>>
>>44536182
NWN1+Expansions is my favorite vidya. I've beaten it countless times and I'm sure I got days clocked on the multiplayer alone.
I've told myself to buy NWN2 but it always leaves my mind, even though I've heard it's pretty good. I'll try getting it tonight.

>>44536488
>NWNCX
Bless you, anon.
>>
>>44538504

GOG occasionally puts it on sale, that's how I got my copy. They seem to have an RPG sale every few months.
>>
>>44536492
Or it's 100% Toolset and community you fucking amateur
>>
>>44536182
>NWN1
I actually unironically liked the original campaign. Man, Fenthick did get fucked hard by the mob.

>NWN2
I'm so going to finish MotB one day.

>>44536334
>Nathyrra best waifu.
Good taste
>>
>>44540044
Oh also dem mods. Dreamcatcher trilogy is great. And it's such a shame Paladin trilogy never got finished.
>>
>>44536182
It still grinds my gears that I couldn't call Lord Nasher out on his bullshit.

I'm going to hand my top general's husband over to the mob to be hanged for a crime I know he didn't commit. I see no way this could bite me or my city in the ass.
>>
>>44540095
That's realpolitik for you. He was publicly advocating and working closely with Desther and the mob cried for blood.
Quenching mob's thirst for blood and stability for the realm > feelings of one officer + moral considerations.
>>
>>44540095
im pissed that in 2 during the trial no matter what i do, i gotta fucking fight in the arena despite whipping the floor during the debate
>>
>>44536182
want to but i dont know if the servers are any good (the ones that are left of course)
>>
What are some neat modules for either game? The only one I've got at the moment is A Dance for Rogues.
>>
>>44540128
and look where that got em? He was a good guy who was used by the (obviously evil) clerics of "helm" but you shold still be able to call it out
>>
>>44536182
I played on Escape from the Underdark until very recently, when my work schedule started interfering

Remember kids, online multiplayer is where its at
>>
>>44536182
I dont recommend multiplayer.. Garbage with cancerous people with issues.
>>
>>44540128
Boo fucking hoo. He was Lord Nasher, Lord. He doesn't require their approval to rule. And he was a former high level adventurer back in the day. His capitulation was cowardly and resulted in the war escalating.

Pack Fenthik in a crate and post him to some remote monastery and claim he was killed.when dick brain adventurer jumped into the portal after him.

Fenthik spends the next thirty years unofficially dead and returns home under a different name.
>>
I never played online, but it's very frequent that I play NWN2 modules, problably the game I most played in my life. I fear however that soon the kind good modules will end, and I don't like NWN1 very much.
>>
>>44540187
god i spent like 4 years playing on a zombie server, so sad it got killed
>>
>>44540044
>Hasn't finished MotB

You're missing out anon. Kaelyn 10/10
>>
>>44540198
>multiplayer
>garbage

there were a lot of 13 year olds (i shold know, i started like that) that were a bit too edgy, but there was a fuck load of cool people too
>>
>>44540230
And a lot of landwhales with issues and drama, and a lot of edgy muh evil ce murderhobos and a lot of erp which forgot that nwn1 is not red light district. Ahh, memories. I want to build my ilmater monk once again.
>>
>>44540198

Implying 4chan is any better? Any insular community will develop it's idiosyncracies. Familiarity breeds contempt.

If it takes 2 to 3 years for a community to sour on you, thats still 2 years well spent

>>44540230
this anon is right. there were (are) servers which appeal to different crowds, and while Drama Whales were common, the remaining community is basically a bunch of hard core squatters who by in large have their shit sorted.
>>
>>44540250
still think it was counter weighted by the good roleplayers. NWNs main problem was not beaing able to explain what a server is about and how -not- to roleplay. For this reason you had landwhales trying to be the -most sexy elf in the world- and edgy 13 years old making -all powerfull dark lords- both at level 1. On the other hand i had like a three hour disquasion on the morality on necromancy between a mage, cleric, fighter, other mage and i think ranger or druid. The DM gave us a ton of XP for staying in cherecter and just roleplaying. Ach good time
>>
File: Kaelyn the Dove_1.jpg (131 KB, 827x1010) Image search: [Google]
Kaelyn the Dove_1.jpg
131 KB, 827x1010
>Garbage tier
NWN1*, NWN2*

>Average tier
Storm of Zephir, Shadows of Undrentide*

>Good tier
Hordes of the Underdark

>God tier
Mask of the Betrayer

*Rises up a tier depending on how you feel about some of the party members that actually made their respective games good (See Deekin, Khelgar, etc)

Reminder that this is the only objectively correct list
>>
>>44540221
Kaelyn scares me. The contrast between the verge of tears which is her regular tone, and the way she goes on about razing the cosmic order, is not something I'm comfortable with.
>>
>>44540261
Well 4chan is not as cringy as the shit i saw in both nwn1 and nwn2. English is not my 1st language but i played on english servers aswell. There were a lot of times that i had fun and laughs but sometimes i just said to monitor "what the fuck" or just had this awkward feeling "wtf am i doing here"

/tg/ should organise raid on one of the erp nwn1 servers to troll those crazy fucks.
>>
>>44540280
Deekin kicks both storm and shadows up to god tier
>>
>>44540280

Deekin was best companion.

I remember how big my smile was when i played hotu and saw him.
>>
>>44540288
*shadows and hordes
>>
>>44540280
>Storm of Zehir
>better than anything
Buggy, broken piece of mess is what it was.
>Zehir
>Ze
>hir
>>
>>44540285
>verge of tears
I never saw that. If anything, she makes me sad with her naivety. Like when you get her up to the final loyalty bonus, if you blatantly lie to her and fail the bluff, she still acts like you told the truth, since she can't imagine you being anything but honest.

And then there's her part of the epilogue...
>>
File: 1451605958267.jpg (35 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1451605958267.jpg
35 KB, 645x773
>>44540279
Sad feeling that most of guys i played with has families and dont play anymore any rpgs. Sad feeling that we wont have rpg like that anymore. With such mp.
>>
>>44540306
ya, if i couldent find a party i'd just hop onto the old PC and dick around on a server
>>
>>44540280

>deekin
>good

>undrentide
>average

I question your taste, good sir or madam.
>>
>>44540279
I just remembered what I did to one of landwhales which raged so hard. I had this halfing which couldnt be seen even if you stood next to me (well, true sight did but there were no permament items with it)

>Play cheeky NE halfling on high lvl
>Have the best items avaiable for stealth and lockpicking
>Log in in the middle of night and go to the most popular tavern,
>Break in into the rooms which containted obviously biohazard e-rp
>Laugh uncontrollably seeing landwhale rage and spew shit on forums

Good times.
>>
>>44540330
>implying deeking is not best

He would say no to a all powerfull devil from the 7th level of hell because he thought of you as your freind and did not want to betray you, deekin is love deekin is life
>>
>>44540317
We can fool around on servers. Lets organise smth.
>>
>>44540168
You can get some conversions of old AD&D modules for NWN1.
>>
>>44540330
I question your right to exist.
>>
>>44540342
if someone is willing to set a /tg/ server up and keep it running im shure there are fa/tg/uys who would play. After all, we get shit done
>>
>>44540339
Mephistopholes was probably just like a less scary Tymofarrar to Deekin. Which is still impressive.
>>
>>44540332
och god the e-rp, i'd crash it from time to time with my cleric of helm just for shits and giggle. "stop criminal scum, thouse acts are illegal to do in public, you must be punished"
>>
>>44540330
Deekin stayed by your side through life and death and Hell and promised rewards. There was no better companion.
>>
>>44540355
I wish I would have knowledge about that.

>>44540361

Nice one
>>
>>44540339

Don't get me wrong, I liked Deekin. I just don't see how a generic comic relief character could ever be considered the highlight. "lol goofy nonstandard kobold" doesn't make for a particularly compelling tale, it just adds a nice layer to everything else.
>>
>>44540368
And then he had this shitty shop. Man I wish they would develop him in other way.
>>
>>44540373
it helped that i know how to play a cleric in NwN, most GM would allow for quick pvp, i'd wipe the floor with tham after buffs
>>
Divinity: Original Sin has seriously scratched my RPG itch, I recommend everyone interested in NWN to check it out
>>
>>44540379
There was no better companion.
>>
>>44540379
because he is not just a comic relief character? By half way point of shadows he has rounded up nicely, in hordes he is a fully 3D character that has motives and such
>>
>>44540393

That's probably true. I don't see what that has to do with anything though.
>>
>>44540404
It makes him stand in the spotlight
>>
>>44540386

The funniest thing about landwhales is that they were always bitching about everything and spew shit out when someone did something to them/theirs characters. And that was the first time i encountered white knights too. Uhh, I start to remember all those cringey actions with them. Fuck.
>>
>>44540413

As the best sidekick, yes. Those games have fairly shallow companions though so that isn't much of a title. In the scope of either narrative he still plays a fairly minor role, if you converted them to novels he could be written out fairly easily.
>>
NWN 1 was the first game i ever finished and what brought me to role play games. Never used toolsets, i loved the base game. Unfortunately when i installed HOU it revelad to be a broken copy that completely crashed the game and forced me to uninstall. Still haven't played it.

NWM 2 is shit compared to the first one.

Also deekin best companion
>>
>>44536334
That's not Sharwyn
>>
>>44540434
it all dempanded on the GM, if you had a powerhungry one you were fucked. I still remember some of thouse that would give their PC a shit ton of exp and make them a central point of everything, play favrets with their freinds etc.
>>
>>44540475
yeah. fap circles. even worse - fap circles of e-rp befriended mg, which gave them shitton of exp. but my halfling had way around those mofockas.
>>
>>44540280
Mask of the Betrayer is like a hidden gem that only a few people will ever get to appericate it. Great game.
>>
>>44540513
i hated that u couldnt fuck shit up in the city of the dead and destroy the wall. u could make this floating skull a new lord of dead but fuck him, that floating skull was a douche.
>>
I used to play NWN RP servers with a group of people from /tg/ who all became really fast friends.

Sadly the servers being pretty bad to people not already in a cliche and the people of said servers not like the down to earth characters we would roll kinda killed it after a few months. It was fun playing a stoic dwarf marauder who was deathly afraid of chickens though.
>>
For all you fags who can't use premium modules (except the kingmaker set) since biowares master server is shut down.

https://mega.nz/#!D58FQbBI!yf-bQSEgyCCyo_NQ5Q8Gwj3stHDOUbN_PzEUZsjoHT0
>>
>>44540509
mate, unless there was some GM fuckery nothing can really stand in the way of a well made epic level cleric, there were some cases where the only thing that -prevented- me from geting my cherecter perma-killed were scrools and a shit ton of buffs + custom equipment. Lucky for me, the fap circles were usualy bad at maximizing the potential of a class and mainly depended on items that had harm or massive dmg boosts. I had to make a pair of gloves that had only one enchantment: protect from harm, and they cost me a fuck ton
>>
>>44540128
Except he unjustly executed a high priest of a god of justice, husband to a high-ranking paladin of a god justice. That's a weapons-grade spit in the face of one of the strongest good deities and one of the most influential - and militant - churches in the setting.
>>
>>44540522
Forgot his name because its been so long but seeing my bro ranger on the wall fucked me up. He was a douchebag but the idea of him disappeaering forever for not picking a god seems crude. Fuck man. Also yeah fuck the floating god, but to be honest i'd stop anyone from being a god just because its kinda funny.

also since i have nobody to bitch too im pissed Qara died, she was my waifu =(
>>
>>44540533
noice
>>
female druid from nwn2 sucked so much. and not my pc's dick.
>>
>>44540509
so how did you deal with em? Hide in plain sight and backstab?
>>
Can anyone share mods for NWN 2? I've seen pics of all sorts of playable races for 2 but dont frequent /v/ enough to know where to find them.
>>
>>44540597

Dealing with them one by one and fighting them when they were lynching some kind of mobs in dungeons. Leaving high quality traps, etc. Guerilla tactics.
>>
Can't get 2 to run anymore on a 64bit system. Tried everything from downloading old directX, visual C++, turning of speakers etc. Shame, was planning on going through MotB again.
>>
>>44540529
For all those who wanted the modules but didn't get in before they were made unavailable: http://forum.bioware.com/topic/139154-unofficial-links-to-redownload-previously-purchased-premium-modules/
>>
What are some good modern games similar to baldur's gate, planescape: torment, icewind dale and NWN?

Dragon age origins had pretty decent gameplay but if theres something that has similar mechanics with DND in it then I'd like to give it a try.
>>
>>44540640
Same here, It ran fine on my crappy old vista but it had stuttering when I tried it on my slightly less crappy old win 7 pc.
>>
>>44540649
None of the newer DnD games are worth mentioning. Pillars of Mediocrity speaks for itself. Divinity:Original Sin is pretty good but doesn't use DnD mechanics.
>>
>>44540649
pillars of eternity,blackguards,Shadowrun (dragonfall and hongkong, vanilla is not all that good)
>>
>>44540668
>pillars
>bad

it's baldurs gate 3, why dont you like it?
>>
>>44540668
>>44540671
At this point I'm willing to take anything that has the tacticy spacebar mashy pause and plan style gameplay of baldur's gate and its successors.
>>
>>44540683
mediocre and boring after some time. cliche characters.
>>
>>44540683
It's ok, but I found it underwhelming. Durance, Grieving Mother and Edar were the only companions who I found likeable and the combat system encouraged having one guy up front while everyone else sits back and shoots.
>>
>>44540601

I think the full-races one is Sigil City of doors planescape mod
>>
>>44540261
>this anon is right. there were (are) servers which appeal to different crowds, and while Drama Whales were common, the remaining community is basically a bunch of hard core squatters who by in large have their shit sorted.

Drama whales, carebears and server politiicans are literally all that's left, with the occassional white knight in the mix. The community is one of the most cancerous I've ever seen online. The good old days where one could get decent RP are long gone.

That said, there are a bare handful of exceptions to this rule, but more and more of them have quit in the last year, either due to RL or simply being fed up with all the bullshit.

>>44540533
Epic level clerics are pretty easy to kill, unless you toss in another class to compensate for cleric's weaknesses. Back in the day, I saw one level 17 red wizard kill an entire guild of supposedly "elite" epic clerics and their cronies solo.

>>44540683
Personally? Level cap was too low. I like continuously progressing in a single player game.
>>
>>44536182
I played NWN1 a long time ago. Basic campaign was pretty dull but Hordes of the Underdak was great. And just recently I got NWN2 from Good Old Games. The camera is really awkward but other than that is seem OK so far, though again the basic game seems somewhat dull (or more like they just added some random stuff barely connected to the plot to pad it out). I've heard good things about the expansion, though, and should look into the editor so I could try making my own stuff.
>>
>>44536182
Blast from the past right there. I remember putting ages into NWN Diamond and conversions of AD&D modules years ago.
>>
>>44540811
The thing is that if you think you can cancel out a lot of weekness, remember that a lot of spell effects stack. Plus you have croud control spells like darkness, silence etc.
>>
I really, really, do not like most cRPGs, but I keep hearing that Mask of The Betrayer is up there with Torment, writing wise. Would it be worth it to play MoTB even if I'm probably not going to enjoy anything outside of the story?
>>
Yeah, amusingly enough. I recently played a good quality campaign for NWN2, something something candle cove. Was fun.

I also loved a hunt through the dark and lolthanchwi, even though lolthanchwi has some annoying environments.
>>44536461
Me either, though I got close to the end.

Fact is that everything other than the OC is much better.
>>
I just want to know how many people unironically liked Bishop.
>>
>>44540875
Yeah, especially since it's high enough level that combat is usually pretty easy. You just gotta figure out how to deal with casters
>>
>>44540875
Sure.

Just make sure to use a non-default camera mode. People whine about the camera so much in NWN2, but the button to fix it is like right there.
>>
>>44540867
You're still very much rogue-bait without trap detection and wizards will just wreck you either way. Never mind depending on area, lack of LoS will let anyone close in to gank you fairly fast what with your lack of KD resist.

So you may as well dip a few levels to compensate for your weaknesses. Pure clerics are very easy to kill if you know what you're doing.
>>
>>44540683
>>44540703
I mean i thought it was great but this is also my complaint. But to be fair its like that in most games, send your tank infront and have everyone else shoot. I did that for everything
>>
>>44540683
No interesting class to play at all.
>>
>>44540930
ill give you roug but i never had problems with wizzards, if you can take the inital fireball/grater magic missile storm your set, once you are close enough just drop a silance/blindness on em and your set. A lot of the buffs work hour per level so the basic ones shold allredy be on you
>>
>>44540961
Also the no fun allowed nerf patches
>>
>>44540942
och and find trap is a thing too
>>
>>44540984
Timestop
Disjunction
Bigbies
Gate
Save or dies
ILMS wand
Renew bigbies or timestop occassionally in a pinch.
>>
I never had a chance to play NWN2 so can someone tell me the difference between NWN and NWN2.
And can also someone tell me which game has better multiplayer.
>>
>>44540999
gate can be dispelled and cleric also have it, you have word of faith as a stun -and- creature disspell, so it all comes down who casts what first (timestop or word), auro versus aligment and spell reisitence both give you a edge, battle tide gives boosts to rolls, clarity gives protection to mind effecting spells. I get death ward at 4th level so most save or dies dont work
>>
>>44541058
I don't think you know what disjunction is...
>>
I do. Bounce between a few persistent worlds. Only ones worth time these days now IMHO are Amia, Arelith, Sinfar, and Ravenloft, in no particular order and all for their own reasons.

Sad fact is that because these communities don't have fresh blood regularly cycling in and out, they've kind of festered in their own juices over the years and they're all batshit insane.

But at least it kind of feels like home, /tg/. 7/10 enjoyment when I can't gather reliable tabletop games together.
>>
>>44541066
>Amia is good

Top kek. If Amia is what's good these days, NWN isn't worth even installing.
>>
>>44541064
http://nwn.wikia.com/wiki/Mordenkainen's_disjunction

it dose not effect death ward, aura, spell risitence and clarity. The breach effect would only effect spell resistence and aura gives me more resistence so i doubt i would cast it
>>
>>44541080
Amia's had its high points for me in the past, though like I said. Everyone's a lunatic. I really liked a lot of the custom mechanics they had. These days I'm on Arelith more than anywhere else, though I dip my toes back in Ravenloft when I feel like it.

All four of those servers I mentioned deserve their fair share of shit-talk for all the right reasons. But it's what there is, and NWN PW roleplay is a really good scratch for my particular itch.

Personally speaking, Arelith gets my current recommendation for the best roleplay-to-psychosis level.
>>
>>44540649
none, the only decent story game in recent memory is shadowrun dragonfall if your into cyberpunk.

Crap gameplay but good npc's, short and sweet.

It still boggles my mind how far ahead BG series and NWN mask of betrayer (and mods) were ahead of everything else.

Planescape torment is a niche gem, atrocious gameplay but a very unique story.
>>
>>44541124
Mords is to strip your FoM and lower your breach resistence. It will nuke most of your buffs. The rest just need one breath to strip. You cite epic cleric, but it's evident you've never played against a properly built epic mage. You aren't even trying to use implosion, while WoF is hilariously useless.

>>44541148
I find all four server's communities more toxic than I care for and the DM staff not far behind, though in those terms, Sinfar ties with Amia for hands down worst.
>>
I never did anything with NWN persistent worlds. How does the internet stuff work? Is it like an MMO or something? I've heard people speak about that stuff, but I have no idea what it's actually like.
>>
>>44540467
>spends the whole game whining about Chad Bardcock and her evil mother who didn't want her to become a tramp
>saving the world and helping her with her personal problems isn't better than being a high charisma Chad
>generic red-haired seductress
>spiky armor

Sharwyn a shit.
>>
>>44541167
>PS:Torment
I remember going into that from Icewind Dale. The game expects you to get killed, which is a problem if you're used to the IWD 'save before combat, never let anybody die' playstyle.
>>
>>44541182
never said i wont use implosin, i just statet what i can counter the spells you cited, as far a dmg spells go i can just use harm+desturction+earthquake. Implosion is allso a good one, as is energy drain
>>
>>44540280
this is correct, simply because both nwn1 and 2 both had good gameplay, but shit settings/story. The system around them, the classes, the customization, it's well done. That's why it shines in actually well done modules
>>
>>44536488
You don't even need it, you just need the direct connect IP which can be found on a servers website.
>>
>>44541258
Look, here's how it's going to go. Your mage adversary is going to have as much autoquicken as he can, both of you are going to greater sanc and buff, but he'll have haste, which stacks with autoquicken. He'll hit you with a disjunction, while you try to silence-cheese him or hit him with a dispell that poofs, because once he's epic levels you cannot dispell jack shit. After that, it's time to talk to the hand, whereupon he has all the wands in his inventory to gank you. The only way you're going to have a snowball's chance in hell is to cast implosion right away or get close enough to KD spam. I can garuantee you, your silence aura is going to be useless unless you're right in his face and even then, if he has half a brain, his 9th slots aside Mords have at least one silenced win button.

If you're saying "wizards are easy" as, of all things, a cleric, you've never played vs. someone who actually knows the class.
>>
>>44541187
Basically, you roll up a character and run around in the same module as everyone else. You can say anything you want in-character to everyone else, they respond in turn, etc. You'll see varying scripted mechanics to operate the political systems, custom features, more shit than I could properly lost. You can't edit areas in game, but there are a lot of features for adding and removing and customising objects placed in every area, which is (per the namesake) persistent.

>>44541182
As far as toxic communities, I used to take issue with them, but personally, I really only find myself speaking with one-three people out of game, save on the forums. May just be me, but I don't take the crazier elements too seriously
>>
>>44541296
>As far as toxic communities, I used to take issue with them, but personally, I really only find myself speaking with one-three people out of game, save on the forums. May just be me, but I don't take the crazier elements too seriously

That's how it was in the end for me, too, and then I looked at the 20ish gigs NWN takes up compared to other games which are more fun and less of a toxic sludge, which those same 3ish people also play and just figured: "Y'know what? Fuck it, I'm gone."
>>
Alright faggots, post the servers you RP on.
We all know you do.
Ravenloft here
>>
>>44541326
It's really a damn shame, IMO, but a game that old? It's sad and inevitable to see that happen to it, at least after all the years I had so much fun with it when it was younger.
>>
>>44541368
another arelith shitter here.
>>
>>44541394
Daily reminder Arelith shitposting got so bad they made their own board to shitpost on at *chan
>>
>>44541368
Used to play almost everywhere at one time or the other. The ones I enjoyed most were Deus's and Shirqz's places. ToA was great on NWN2 while it lasted as well, but the aforementioned fucking CRAY CRAY community killed a good thing.

Universally loathed on Sinfar as Hellballpinata, but I haven't logged in in over a year, I think. The perpetual sand in vag from a lot of players there is pretty fucking funny, though.
>>
>>44541429
Oh Sinfar
I once made a giant talking magic cock that walked on its testicles
Then I got a ton of messages screaming about "MY IMMERSION"
>>
>>44541493
I found it deeply amusing. You play Cerys, right? IIRC, she was fun.
>>
>44541505
Nope, I don't play anyone on Sinfar, just jokes.
>>
>>44541521
Jokes is all I ever played there as well. The people who try to RP "seriously" there are really deluding themselves. I do recall Cerys's player made a gigantic dickmonster made entirely of cocks and floated around until that pathetic little dungball Cats flipped out and threatened to ban him. Good times.
>>
>>44536182
No because I'm sick to death of 3rd edition.
>>
File: 44-lpnwn2_ch082_033.jpg (46 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
44-lpnwn2_ch082_033.jpg
46 KB, 800x600
>>44540907
Literally the best representation of chaotic evil. He wasn't completely crazy and hell bent on killing people, he just never put up with bullshit and brought the real talk to the table.

Bout to start nwn2 again one of these days just because of him.
>>
File: costanza-belittles.jpg (34 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
costanza-belittles.jpg
34 KB, 375x375
>>44540294
>Seeing stupid shitty tumblr pronouns in the name of actual gods built into the FR lore before most tublrfags were born.
Please don't let it be like this anon.
>>
>>44540556
When Lord Nasher finally dies I can imagine the first god he sees is going to be Tyr.

Tyr will be holding a plank of wood with a nail in it.

Nasher will not have a happy afterlife.
>>
>>44541736
That's hardly decided then, he's having plenty of time and opportunity to atone for his errors in following years. But yeah, I imagine Tyr would not be pleased with how his even handed justice was served by him.
>>
>>44541584
I'd say he and Korgan Bloodaxe were both really good CE characters. They just didn't give a shit and said exactly what they meant every time. No bullshit, and a strange amount of respect.
>>
>>44536334
>Nathyrra best waifu

Many yes.
>>
>>44540907
Bishop was /pol/ incarnate, and absolutely priceless.
>>
>>44540055
Dreamcatcher and Demon were both delicious. I stopped following after Demon, I really ought to check back in.
>>
>>44541182
>Amia

It's been a LONG time since I played NWN1 online, but I used to visit Amia, and I never thought it was that bad.

Has something changed? The worst I remember was people being Stupid Evil and complaining when the GMs brought down the hammer of the law.
>>
>>44542392
Amia has always been a server ran on raw favouritism and ineptitude. It's only gotten worse with age.
>>
>>44540811
>Drama whales, carebears and server politiicans are literally all that's left, with the occassional white knight in the mix. The community is one of the most cancerous I've ever seen online.

Really? Because i've seen one or two good ones.
>>
>>44541080
>>44541148
>>44541182
>>44541296
>>44542425

try Escape From The Underdark. Good place. Mostly full of refugee's from Amia and Arelith
>>
>>44540593
All the companions fell pretty flat due to cuts. Then no one survived in the expansion because Obsidian doesn't do romances.

I kinda liked her, in a creepy way.
>>
File: kaelynTheBird.jpg (8 KB, 134x135) Image search: [Google]
kaelynTheBird.jpg
8 KB, 134x135
>>44540285
>>44540305
>>44536182
Mr. Kelemvor, tear down this Wall
>>
>>44544106
I too. I felt genuinely bad for her. Hope she found peace in Outland or Elysium or wherever a good druid goes.
>>
>>44536182
So who would be up to make /tg/ nwn1 party?
>>
So, if you've not played any of these games - Baldur's Gate, NVN, Icewind Dale - which one would you recommend? What is the tone of each of the games?

I know a thing or two about Faerûn lore, so that won't be a problem.
>>
>>44544635
Planescape Torment, baldurs gate, icewind, nwn1. Play in that direction.
>>
>>44544656
order*
>>
>>44544656
Yeah, guessed something like that. Haven't seen many positive comments about the plotlines for NWN, and most complains about Icewind is that is was too combat oriented compared to it's predecessor - am I correct?
>>
File: 1450141086179.jpg (60 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1450141086179.jpg
60 KB, 500x500
>>44536182
FUCK YES I DO.

reinstallan
>>
>>44544045
Reading the story, I can't help but feel like this is going the Final Fantasy XI route and ending all story developments soon.
>>
>>44536182
Only for porn.
>>
>>44545510
Come on now, it's not 10 years ago. Surely you found much better alternatives in the interim?
>>
>>44545556
I still regularly fap to the same porn I did 10 years ago. I don't know what it is, but it's like it remains permanently arousing, even if I get tired of everything else that came out lately.
>>
>>44540390
I remember that one. Buddy of mine had a character on there at one point in the beta that it'd crash the game when he landed a crit because of how much damage it wad doing.
>>
>>44545596
>This nigga hasn't heard of Deep Valley
>>
>>44536390
Shadowrun Dragonfall and Shadowrun Hong Kong would like to have a word with you.

Unless you mean something with the D&D brand on it. In which case, you're completely right and holy shit Wizards needs to put some serious RPG makers on it.
>>
>>44544106
The dwarf survived, as I recall. Everyone else...yeah, not so much.
>>
>>44545706
Maybe you're thinking of an older Divinity? Original Sin is relatively new.
>>
>>44545911
No, Original Sin back when it first hit early access.
>>
>>44536182
>There will never be a NWN3
>You'll never be capable of importing your character from the original campaign from the first game
>You'll never have the option to go back to save Neverwinter (AGAIN), only to damage it beyond recovery and punch Nasher in the face for making Fenthick a scapegoat and making Aribeth fall
>>
>>44546872
That should have been an expansion for NWN

SoU and HotU tie nicely into each other and they have some sort of epilogue, but original campaign just has the Hero fuck off to wherever.

Although there were some mods that took this somewhere, I think there was one ambitious evil campaign and some corny aribeth romance mods...
>>
>>44547553
Indeed. They even don't show what happened to Aribeth after the campaign.

Seriously I was pretty darn disappointed that you couldn't do anything about this situation.
>>
>>44544810
yea
>>
>>44540168
>ADWR
Best mod I've ever played.
>>
>>44549264
>edgy rape porn mod

Kek
>>
>>44550934
Even without taking in the rape it's one of the best mods for NWN.
>>
>>44536390
Pillars of Eternity is very good, unless you're also talking about multiplayer
>>
>>44545817
Khelgar and Ammon Jerro survived, Neeshka and Sand may have survived. In Neeshka's case, I think Jerro saw her dodge falling rocks like a pro, and in Sand's case it depends on if he managed to turn into an appropriate shape (say an Iron Golem) according to some source which I can't recall. But you don't get to see the latter two in-game again either way.
>>
>>44551046
>in Sand's case it depends on if he managed to turn into an appropriate shape (say an Iron Golem) according to some source which I can't recall
Also Jerro, it seems. Assuming of course Sand didn't side with the KoS. Neeshka surviving apparently should've been confirmed in one of the epilogues, if not for a bug. Again, assuming she didn't join KoS.
>>
>>44545817
The death rate goes:

>Ammon
Definitely alive. He's a temporary party member in Mask, and explains what happened.

>Khelgar
Also alive. Survives all the way to make a cameo in Storm of Zehir.

>Neeshka
Apparently alive; Ammon said she was doing a good job of dodging.

>Elanee
Almost certainly dead. At the very least, she wasn't moving.

>Qara
Most likely buried alive.

>Grobnar/Construct
Both likely died.

>Casavir
Jerro claims he died, but he's back in Storm of Zehir.

>Sand
Unlike Qara, a transmuter and therefore has a lot of spells on hand that could get him out. He was apparently finishing one.

>Zhjaeve
Ammon couldn't see her. As a gith, she could probably Plane Shift her way out.
>>
>>44540168
NWN 1, the Penultima and Penultima Rerolled series. Also, Elegia Eternum and Excrucio Eternum.

>>44540649
Pillars of Eternity is meant to have a total Baldur's Gate/Planescape Torment vibe, but with an original ruleset not based on D&D. The base game is done but expansions are still in active development, so the devs are still experimenting with the ruleset some. The setting is very D&D-like, complete with pseudo-tieflings and stuff. Note that unlike NWN, you can't let companions run on autopilot (unless that changed since I last looked at it).

Dragon Age Origins and Dragon Age II have kind of an NWN feel, with a ruleset that's kind of pseudo-D&D. You pick one out of three classes (fighter/mage/rogue) and then get MMO-style talent tree points. The setting is kind of D&D-like, but does some totally different stuff with the races and so on, like elves are ex-slaves and dwarves have to regularly deal with underground demon hordes, and mages have to worry about 40K-style demon possession if they fuck up their magic.

Shadowrun Dragonfall/Hong Kong are turn based but have RPG-style skills and equipment. Like NWN, they have super flexible toolkits and people have already made a lot of adventures for them. The combat system makes it feel kind of like X-Com meets NWN, where taking advantage of cover and smart use of action points is as important as your actual abilities.

>>44540824
The Mask campaign for NWN is excellent. Great writing and some unique character progression stuff added on top of the D&D ruleset.
>>
>>44551046
Sand's okay, he's mentioned in the epilogue as showing up to your wedding.
>>
>>44551142
Grobnar being squashed under falling rocks fanart when?
>>
>>44551142
In one of the epilogues of MoB it says you reunited with Khelgar and Neeshka at the very least.
>>
>>44551242
Looking it up, the game sets a variable when you're talking to Ammon. If you say "Sand survived" or "Neeshka survived," they're supposed to show up for the "you chose to live and romanced a companion" ending (Khelgar always shows up). However, because it's an Obsidian game, the variables often don't quite work. The intent, though, is clearly that they survived.
>>
>>44540875
Yes. Look up some of the NWN2 build guides for a power build that fits your tastes, that way you won't have to worry about figuring out building the character. There are a couple of gimmick builds that pour out huge damage with minimum clicky abilities, then you just need to get a rogue companion to handle traps/chests.

For example:
http://nwn2.wikia.com/wiki/Heaven%27s_Blade_-_F(16),_Clr(1),_WM(7),_FB(6)

A build that focuses on doing as many attacks as possible, with mostly mode-toggle and automatic abilities and only a couple to actively use, and some minor self buffs against undead. Click on enemies, enemies die, get loot and click on more enemies.

>>44541039
>difference between NWN and NWN2

NWN2 tries to be more 3.5 than the sort of weird half-3.0 that NWN1 was. It also handles epic stuff a bit better and has more classes in general, though NWN1 has way more custom content classes (people built out a bunch of 3.5 stuff for it that never got converted to NWN2).

The biggest difference, aside from the obvious graphical improvements and such, is that NWN2 doesn't use a tileset-based map system for exteriors. This is good for the first-party content since it means the maps are less cookie-cutter, but it means there was way less custom content for NWN2, because setting up a map and baking it and tweaking walkmeshes and heights and stuff is a much higher barrier to entry.

This is why people are still releasing new content and scripts for NWN1. It's super easy compared to almost anything else there to make reasonably good-looking interior and exterior areas reasonably fast without knowing shit about the fundamentals of game engine mapping, so it's still the tool of choice if you want to run a pocket MMO for your friends.

Hell, people have even made a d20 Modern modset for NWN1, complete with rifles, props, tilesets, and scifi enemies like grey aliens.
>>
>>44540168
NWN2:

A hunt through the dark + lolthanchwi. This forces you to play a Drow for story reasons. It's a lot of fun though.

A good hack&slash one without a lot of story, but with a pretty high starting level, is The Red Prison. Just make sure you keep that NPC fighter with you or it breaks later on.

Subtlety of Thay. Good campaign, has two chapters like the drow campaign I mentioned, so plenty of content.

Worthy of note: NWN2 actually has total remakes of Icewind Dale and Baldur's Gate, which is pretty insane to me.
>>
>>44551482
>then you just need to get a rogue companion to handle traps/chests.
Oh god I just remembered how much I suffered through MotB since the "rogue" companion was just Safiya's familiar and he failed EVERY ROLL.
>>
>>44541187
"Mini-MMO" pretty much is how it works. I think the engine originally capped it at 64 players but people have found hacky ways to force it up to 200 or so at a time.

The key part is that DMs can spawn creatures/objects/loot, possess and puppeteer creatures, modify objects, transport players, etc - basically fuck around with everything except the actual area maps - so running plots is pretty easy once you're practiced with it.

On top of that, the game is extremely moddable (most abilities are scripted in the toolkit editor rather than hardcoded, you can add new assets, etc), so the long-running persistent worlds tend to have their own custom mechanics and unique monsters and areas with new tilesets and whatever.

>>44544810
The original campaigns for both games suck, but the expansions are good.
>>
So what are the good persistent worlds for NWN1 and/or NWN2? Are there any for either that use new classes or other mechanical content not in the base game?
>>
best nwn2 server?
>>
NWN has a special place in my heart since it was the first CRPG I ever played, and as a small kid I was too dumb to ever get past Chapter 1/early Chapter 2, but I replayed it and its expansions some time ago and (in general) loved it, especially SoU, and then moved on to NWN2, which took a while to get used to, but I really liked how often people reacted to me as tiefling, and Chapter 2's trial, along with Qara and Shandra, though the ending was bullshit, and MotB somehow didn't really do it for me, but it was still a fun experience, tried out PoE but somehow that game bored me enough to stop at the first cave despite being able to stand NWN's fetch quests, and BG1 (with the BG2 patch, anyway)
>>
>mfw there will never be NWN:EE because WotC are assholes about licensing
>>
>>44551171
Yeah, you still have to micromanage anything more complicated than "attack this" and even that can be a crapshot at times.

Luckily for me, doing a gunline is a pretty valid tactic when you just pause every now and then to have the chanter guy summon some critters to fight for him.
>>
>tfw not sure what modules to play after reinstallan
Any suggestions /tg/? Avoiding the typical Adam Miller swill, and I just replayed the expansions just last year.
>>
For people still playing NWN1, I recommend downloading NWNCQ.

It's basically a makeover for the base tilesets/objects, you dump the files into the override folder and it automatically applies to the base campaigns and any modules.

Combine with nwshader to add automatic skyboxes and fire effects and so on.
>>
>>44554286
Check out the Aielund Saga. Notably, it's one of the huge "serious" module sets that actually got *finished* as a campaign, instead of just trailing off.

Also, Penultima/Penultima Rerolled, which is mostly making fun of fantasy tropes but is still pretty entertaining.
>>
>>44554430
I got halfway thru Aielund Saga before giving up, I'm not a fan of high level 3e unless it's just killing mooks like most of HotU was.

>stefan gagne
I just wish that HeX Coda got finished man. That's all I ever wanted.
>>
>>44554430
Also, the PrC Pack installer breathes new life into the OC a lot of mods by adding the bajillion new options from the PrC Pack into them (and some stuff from CEP if you also install that and the CEP/PrC merge hak).

>>44554570
>HeX Coda

:(
>>
>>44554570
>not a fan of high level 3e

Heretic.
>>
File: NWN o face.jpg (746 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
NWN o face.jpg
746 KB, 1920x1080
>>44544106
I recall an interview where one of the lead devs say they killed the druid and paladin off if you romanced them because they don't like writing romances.
>>
>>44554689
That's actually kind of hilarious.
>>
>>44554689
...then why did they put two different romances in?
>>
>>44555481
Have to keep the audience happy.

Right up until you slide the proverbial knife between their ribs and twist it.
>>
File: NWN.jpg (36 KB, 520x416) Image search: [Google]
NWN.jpg
36 KB, 520x416
>>44555481
It's easier to make new ones than expand on existing ones and all the possible variables. Especially since NWN2 started moving towards the heavy voice acting phase and cutting text dialogue.

Personally, I'd have the love interest just missing and searching for you in the background, and you reunite with them if you stay faithful in the epilogue.
>>
What server has the most /tg/ players slash least cancerous?
>>
>>44557038
>implications
>>
I'm playing a barbarian in NWN2 right now, and I've just hit the good part. I'm taking him into the expansion, and I'm going to get that Ice Lodge Berserker feat. One thing I really, really love MotB for is how they balance martial characters all the way through level 30.
>>
I just found something amazing for single player use:

http://neverwintervault.org/project/nwn2/hakpak/combined/kaedrins-prc-tcc-spell-fixes-tome-battle-races-faerun-light-emitting-0

It's a bajillion classes and races from a few different major mods mashed together into an override you can use with any modules.
>>
>Shandra Jerro was the closest thing you actually get for a waifu and she dies halfway into the game.

Still Mad
>>
NWN1 persistent worlds were the best roleplaying I've ever had, better than any tabletop or IRC gaming experience. Not all of them, obviously - a lot were total shit or severely cringe-inducing - but the good stuff was out there, and when you found it, it was excellent.

If they re-released NWN with marginally better graphics and better PW support I would buy it retail, straight up.

I never really cared about the single player campaigns. I mean, I played them all the way through HotU, but just once. They were fine, but even the best-written single player game can't compare with human players and DMs dynamically creating a narrative.
>>
>>44557609
That's the most irrelevant part of the game, though. Go play another campaign.
>>
I remember NWN fondly. Does the new Sword Coast compare to NWN?
>>
>>44557760
Not even a little. It's a random-generation Diablo clone with minimal DM powers.
>>
>>44554689
If I remember that one Avellone interview correctly, it's not that he doesn't like writing romances, it's that he hates "happy" romances.
>>
>>44558889
What a fag.
>>
File: nwn.jpg (120 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
nwn.jpg
120 KB, 1024x768
>All these mentions of singleplayer NWN1.
>Not Multiplayer.
>Arabel and EFU not mentioned as the best PWs that still stand.
>Amia and Arelith are.

You don't deserve this game.
>>
>>44551171
>and mages have to worry about 40K-style demon possession if they fuck up their magic
And mages aren't allowed to marry the princess and become a king.

That annoyed me. Have to go the other route (Reaver + Templar = pseudo mage) to get a mage knight. Although the human noble origin is pretty solid.
>>
>>44559473
Not allowing a mage king does make sense for the setting. The church would have gone ballistic at the idea of mages running a country again.
>>
>>44559473
But what if I want to marry the princess and become a queen?
>>
>>44559534
The mage just killed an Archdemon without dying, a first in history, and becomes the Commander of the Grey. Anora is obviously thinking about it when you make the offer, she just barely turns you down.
>>
>>44559582
>The mage just killed an Archdemon without dying, a first in history

This makes you MORE suspicious to pious types not less.
>>
Which persistent world you are in /tg/?
>>
>>44561057
None since my MP keys haven't arrived from GOG yet. (gonna try EFU since it's all the rave though)
>>
>>44536334
Valen Shadowbreath best husbando.
>>
>>44540384
I thought the shop was pretty cute, desu senpai.
>>
>>44559534
They seemed okay with it at the end of DAII.
>>
Deekin was more annoying than Jar Jar desu
>>
File: jes2.png (64 KB, 1283x504) Image search: [Google]
jes2.png
64 KB, 1283x504
>>44554689
God bless 'em.
>>
>>44558889
Definitely a faggot.
>>
>>44540305
> If anything, she makes me sad with her naivety
Though it is sometimes pretty funny. Like when she tries to insult people and then realizes she doesn't actually know any profanity.
>>
>>44558889
>it's that he hates "happy" romances.

He should get a job at Blizzard then. They don't like writing Alliance plotlines, Its subpar and forced if they even bother.

>>44561625
I'll allow it.
>>
>>44561616
Be prepared for a high difficulty curve and low level. EFU is great, but it's very much in a hardcore vein.
>>
>>44559418
Never been to Arabel, how does it differ from EFU?
>>
>>44557038
EFU or Arabel
>>
>>44540095
>It still grinds my gears that I couldn't call Lord Nasher out on his bullshit.
He's not a good ruler, as in he's not good at ruling.

In Neverwinter 2: Storm of Zehir, Crossroads Keep, a ruined fortress that the player rebuilds as a side quest and vassal to Neverwinter, has since eclipsed Neverwinter as a city and trade hub.
>>
>>44562653
Not to mention Neverwinter got fucked in 4E.
>>
>>44536182
Thanks OP, now i have to re-download and replay the whole thing out of nostalgia

NWN was litteraly my first pc game, my sister introduced it to me when i was a small kid
, and i didn't even understand english and somehow i beat the game with a female rogue, i remember luring Klauth in a area filled with so many traps because i couldn't beat him i a fight
>>
>>44562947
Crossroads Keep is probably my favorite thing of the series. I love the idea of a dirt farmer eventually getting their own castle and lands to rule over.

Never particularly cared about Neverwinter itself since it wasn't MINE.

Loved it in Baldur's Gate 2 and it's "Fighter's Stronghold" and with Dragon Age: Origins to Dragon Age Awakenings with the Stronghold and Castle. My city elf thief went from the gutter to countess.
>>
>>44562653
How can Crossroads keep eclipse Neverwinter when it's not even a fucking port?
>>
>>44563359
It's competing against Nasher.

That's the joke.
>>
>>44561677
That's because Kirkwall is a corrupt, warped abomination given form of a city. They'd be fine even with a tentacle demon locked in perpetual orgy with Meredith, revered mother, anders, cullen and isabela as a king.
>>
>>44561677
>>44563445
also by that point shit was in the fan re: church vs mages
>>
>>44559418
instead of playing pw servers instead i played mmo-lite action servers like higher ground
>>
>>44563440
>>44563359
Neverwinter: Nasher
Crossroads Keep: Level 20 player with 10+ in appraisal and diplomacy.

My Crossroads Keep had 0 taxes and ran the entire economy off user fees from massively upgraded roads and inns.
>>
>>44564975
>user fees from massively upgraded roads and inns.

...but thats what taxes ARE?
>>
>>44557760
Absolute fucking trash and the only game I've ever refunded on Steam. They picked a studio with no pedigree and cashed in on brand recognition. The module editor is such a joke it's hard to put into words.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.