[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened, /tg/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: What Happened WOTC.png (601 KB, 624x445) Image search: [Google]
What Happened WOTC.png
601 KB, 624x445
What happened, /tg/?
>>
When you play it the way you want to play it it's basically the same card. In exchange for Surge being less flexible than Kicker the body is more relevant without the alt-cost. The rest is just the lord templating stuff.
>>
>>44511216
he slowed down for his friends so they can catch up. That way all his ally friends can go into the red zone with him
>>
>>44511216
Chin cancer.
>>
>>44511216
the difference is that the new one is reckless thats why he is not as good
>>
>>44511216
Thats still going to be great in limited
>>
>>44511216
Wizards hates speed
>>
File: fwug this.png (3 KB, 299x300) Image search: [Google]
fwug this.png
3 KB, 299x300
>>44511216
Nothing? He plays almost identically, with 1 more power to boot. Were you really dropping Bush on turn 1 in Sligh? Come on, dude.
>>
>>44516105
That's what I was thinking. On t3 you can drop say, foundry street denizen and the play this guy for the surge. Thats 5 hasty power, which isn't bad at all. I agree it's quite a strange choice though, doing an almost-but-not-quite reprint like this. MAYBE WE'LL GET GUIDE BACK.
>>
>>44511216
On the plus side the Reckless Bushwhacker can trigger my Hada Freeblades and Akoum Battlesingers. Okay, there's not a lot it can do that Battlesinger can't but if you are going All In Allies then it can act as quasi-Battlesinger 5-8.
>>
>>44511216
>Bushwacker Devestation my lands gg

that was a fun time
>>
>>44516105
>>44516171

you guys are joking right
>>
>>44516171
>doing an almost-but-not-quite reprint like this
Because this block doesn't have Kicker as a keyword. Wizards don't include keywords in Standard legal sets if only one or two cards have them.
>>
>>44511216
The eldrazi has driven him to desperation. He needs to use allies to distract foes before he jumps into the fight, even if its a simple spell. The eldrazi are just too savage to ambush by yourself.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.