[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yugioh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
Who else plays yu-gi-oh?

I just got back into it a few weeks ago and i'm already pretty in to it. So much that I think I might hit up local tourneys again.

Just a few questions, along with this being a yugioh general discussion thread.

1. Are perfrompals or raidraptors good for tourneys? Ive gotten a lot of those cards, a few more for each and I'll have a full deck.

2. Whats the best type of booster to buy right now? I've been buying mostly secrets of eternity and clash of rebellions

3. Can you MST a pendulum monster? (when I stopped playing last pendulum monsters weren't a thing)

Pic related, pulled this a few days ago.
>>
>>44510932
1) Performapal is one of the best tourney decks right now. Look up PePe.dek.

It's Performapal/Performage, not the frog.

2) If you're trying to do competitive, save your money and buy singles instead of packs.

3) Yes.
>>
>>44511005
I also have a bunch of performages, but many more performpals.
how does the deck work?
>>
>>44511210
Spamming Plushfire and Damage Juggler, mostly. Have some links.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgJwxi4lXVM
>http://www.pojo.biz/board/showthread.php?t=1235113
>https://www.reddit.com/r/yugioh/comments/3qsqrv/what_can_stop_the_upcoming_pepe_decks_looks_like/
>>
>>44511353
thanks! Ill check these out
>>
>>44511528
No problem, dude. Have fun
>>
>>44511755
damn
>3 archfiend eccentrics

Shiiiii man. That's a 50 dollar card. Either I have to pay at least 50 bucks or just get really lucky with pulls.

Anyways, i'm looking forward to the next tourney I enter. I had so much fun at them as a kid. The same place still runs the tournaments, and its still only five bucks and you get a booster.
>>
>>44512517
Yeah, most top-tier decks are loaded with money cards. Good thing is that there are programs like YGOPRO that let you test decks.
>>
Can melodius be a thing? the only cards that i know break the indestructible combo are skill drain and the nekroz of the ice barrier, i use traptrix trap hole to get rid of him tho
>>
>>44512937
I started collecting those too, but I don't have a whole lot yet. Are there even enough cards out to make a melodius deck yet?
>>
>>44513043
well yes, i have one deck, focused on getting the defensive combo and then stalling till get the fusions out
>>
>>44512937
This is what I use

3 Aria the Melodious Diva
3 Elegy the Melodious Diva
2 Sonata the Melodious Diva
1 Soprano the Melodious Songstress
2 Shopina the Melodious Maestra
3 Performapal Skullcrobat Joker
3 Oardragon Magician
3 Wisdom-Eye Magician
3 Dragonpit Magician
3 Archfiend Eccentrick
1 Xiangke Magician

3 Pendulum Call
3 1st Movement Solo
2 Transmodify
1 Soul Charge
1 Raigeki

3 Fiendish Chain
2 Call Of The Haunted
1 Breakthrough Skill

2 Bloom Diva the Melodious Choir
2 Schuberta the Melodious Maestra
1 Gagaga Cowboy
1 Fairy Cheer Girl
1 Majester Paladin the Ascending Dracoslayer
1 Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon
1 Number 101: Silent Honor ARK
1 Castel the Skyblaster Musketeer
1 Starliege Paladynamo
1 Bujintei Tsukuyomi
1 Number 11: Big Eye
1 Mecha Phantom Beast Dracossack
1 Red-Eyes Flare Metal Dragon
>>
>>44513374
how did you get the 3 Archfiend eccentricks? pay big money, get lucky with pulls, or trade?
>>
>>44513504
They were a lot cheaper when they were first printed because PePe decks didn't really exist then
>>
>>44513681
damn, that's interesting to know.

Yeah they're like at least a 50 dollar card now.
>>
I also hear wavering eyes is an important card now.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.