[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>orks are stupid! >they are just a comic relief! >tyranids
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: ZbcFwgJ.png (199 KB, 797x490) Image search: [Google]
ZbcFwgJ.png
199 KB, 797x490
>orks are stupid!
>they are just a comic relief!
>tyranids and chaos are more dangerous!
>1 space marine can kill 10 orks

Why are humies so mean boss?
>>
>>44507119
Cuz youse a pansy.

They hate us cuz they ain't us.
>>
Because you're just fucking memester clowns with stupid accents.
>>
>>44507119
Kuz they be bad at krumpin tha lotta us!
>>
>>44507324
Words can hurt anon.
>>
>>44507119
>20... uh... 40..? This year, yeah
>Listenin to humie gits
>>
>>44507119
because you slaughter our people by the billions plunder our worlds steal our technology to make pathetic knock offs and all around make our lives miserable and treat it like its nothing
>>
>>44507119
Humans are mean because natural selection shaped them to be the galaxy's apex predators.

Hush, Tyrannids, you're not from this galaxy.
>>
File: NO.png (943 KB, 1366x770) Image search: [Google]
NO.png
943 KB, 1366x770
>>44507119
Because you touch yourself at night.
>>
>>44507119
The actual math proved that 1space marine can only kill an average of 2.5 ork bois.

>fun
>>
Know what da humies like to say? "Dere iz only war"? Da Orks live fer war, ya git.
All da udder races live to see da end of war. Da Orks live to see that da end will be WIV war. And da Orks are WINNIN'.

You iz mukkin' about. Grab a choppa and get to da WAAAGH!
>>
>>44507324
I don't think you know what a meme is.
>>
>>44507884
[angry chittering noises]
>>
>>44508548
I don't need your sass, young man. Now go back to YOUR galaxy !
>>
>>44507119
Dem humie boyz iz small and weak. One Ork boy can krump 20 humies with just a choppa. Dat's why humies only use shootas, ya see, cuz dem's too scared to fight propa. Dem's so weak dey even made dem spehss mahreen boys to be all big and orky and fight for 'em. Much betta fights from dat lot, but Orkz is still da biggest and the strongest, and no matter how many of us dey kill, dere'll always be plenty o' Ork boyz ready to krump 'em good!
>>
>>44508493
I don't think you do, either.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.