[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Civilization: Rule of the wings II
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 4
File: MapaBase.png (2 MB, 1280x629) Image search: [Google]
MapaBase.png
2 MB, 1280x629
Continuation of yesterday.
Image is the raw map, I cant edit right now.
Summary here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MKDcAmDPhxyAQlsAGBCO4bbM81Mc06L_2sFcZpQkhfA/edit?usp=docslist_api

Last message was:

Saarin starts training some of the other harpies in fighting while the youngs observe. Flying, descending, attacking and flying again. They also practice hunting with new tactics and coordinate fly.

They store some wood to burn, tho it will be hard to make it really effective.

Meanwhile a group of harpies went to the village with some gifts, the humanos seem surprised and curious about the harpies. They are a bit uncorfortable so act a bit aggressive. The humans accept the gifts.

A red flag is the symbol in this small todo, and some humans go fishing in ships while some others go north following the shore.

We both didnt understand words from each other, but with time it could work.
>>
>>44503986
Are we supposed to write in suggestions or will you give us some options and a write in?
>>
File: harpy_by_windmaker-d8pxf0j.jpg (197 KB, 1343x950) Image search: [Google]
harpy_by_windmaker-d8pxf0j.jpg
197 KB, 1343x950
>>44504044
Ill give some options sometimes, but I preffer to make it free for you guys
>>
Work on communication with the humans
Maybe fish in that lake. Birds can do that.
>>
Heres the other thread if someone is interested

>>44489155
>>
>>44504209
Summer is finally here and some of the kids are starting to do its firsts flights.

Some harpies start trying to fish in the lake, they arent very succesful but learn some tips over the time that could work in the future.

Talking with the humans goes slowly, some words are learned but the actitude of the harpies makes the people of the town a bin concerned, but everything goes well despite of that.

The diplomats observe that the humans use rubies and silver coins as exchange.
>>
>>44504441
What exactly can we build?
>>
>>44504981
Well building isnt really the strong point of the harpies but you guys could try huilding whatever you consider usefull.
>>
>>44503986
>fractal map generation
seriously come on.
>>
>>44505049
Let's build shelter for winter

Or do we fly south for the winter?
>>
>>44505202
Last winter was ok, its like a tropical winter so it only rains often
>>
>>44505377
Hey I was in your game yesterday night. It would certainly help if you gave us a rundown about what we have and maybe some options there?

My vote would be for gathering materials for weapons and stuff. Lianas, sticks, stones anything really
>>
>>44505377
Build shelter in our nests. Just in case.

Second the gathering of resources.
>>
>>44505437
There is the google doc with all the info in the first post
>>
>>44505522
>>44505522
Found it. Although some simple actions prompts could help. Not trying to be a wanker here bc I know you've got more experience than me in this, just sayin'
>>
Summer is here and so the now teenagers run and fly constantly, naturally they start fighting to assert they dominance.

Harpies keep harvesting everything but find little to do with rocks and lianas as they arr not to bright.

Fishing goes well but still isnt as productive as it could be.

The fungi keeps trying to kill harpies when they get on sight.

The cave of the fungi was plenty of the rubies... Maybe the best way to upgrade the technology is lesrning from the humans.

Most of the harpies tho see them as future enemies or slves.

We could try to keep explorijg the sea shore, maybe creating some rituals to peace and unificate the growing population.
>>
>>44505783
Learn from the humans, but make a hit sqaud.
>>
>>44505834
Second

Maybe we can breed with them as a sign of peace
>>
>>44505783
>>44505834
We gotta find a way to destroy the shrooms.. Try're getting annoying and I really want those emeralds.

Other than that I agree with learning the human language.
>>
>>44505901
Would flooding them work?
>>
>>44505918
I think it will be impossible for the harpies to drown them.

>>44505853
Harpies dont like being mounted.
>>
>>44505977
Let's do what we did earlier, tie 'em down and breed.
>>
>>44506000
Awesome trips

Also second that
>>
>>44506000
That will surely anger most of the harpies as it fucks the social order
>>
>>44506021
Thx.
>>44506023
Fuck the social order.
>>
>>44506065
Well then... Whats the plan¿
>>
>>44506023
I think we already decided that dance-duels could work better
>>
>>44506084
Yeah but they are talking about letting humans fuck with the harpies, thats what i understood
>>
>>44506114
Oh... I don't know how that'll work tho.. I mean a cloaca and a p-penis.. I wouldn't do that really they poop from there
>>
>>44506172
You forgot the women.
>>
>>44506207
OH GOD
>>
Well as last warning it is making your people literally inferior to humans in harpies eyes.

How do you guys make it happen then, humans are quite far to get the tied harpies there.
>>
>>44506356
How about we try an exchange program, tie some humans to "breed", and harpies. And get them to cross pollinate.
>>
>>44506356
Maybe we should just let it happen naturally
Not force it
>>
As summer goes the harpies still cant fish properly, the teenagers fight and explore gettin experience.

Saarin wants to get the technology from the humans, so the next diplomatic group tries to be more "assertive" as the language barrier is slowly going away .

The harpies dont seem to disposed to let the humans get their way with them. Most of the humans dont like the idea of fucking harpies bit the younger ones of the fisher town seems disposed.

Harpies get aggresive with the humans as they try to seduce them, soon the conflict grows as the harpies get more and more agrgresive.

At the end the harpies raided the town, getting some losses, and bringing home 10 human kids, fishing nets, books and some other shiny things to examine.

Some humans escaped norht the shoreline.
>>
>>44506810
well that went south real fucking quick.
>>
>>44506810
.................................Hunt the survivors, no witnessess. Leave the kids to the fungi or brainwash them.
>>
>>44506874
keep the kids around. they might be useful for something
>>
>>44506949
Split the kids as fungi bait and prisoners/breeding material?
>>
>>44506978
Breeding material/slaves should cut it better in my experience. Why should we throw away a perfect asset?

Also this >>44506874
>>
>>44507034
To get the fungi to learn human flavor and get them addicted.
>>
>>44507067
I don't think they care considering they've got some trolls bondaged up and sucked dry in their cave... Anyway I vote in keeping them
>>
>>44507108
Fine, I give up.
>>
Autumn starts and some rain starts to fall alredy.
With the nets the fishing goes really well and so everyone can eat properly.

The humans are 8 boys and 2 girls, they have been striped of sny clothes and work basically as slaves in the base, tho they havent been assigned a serious task yet. They cant leave as they probably died trying to go down the rocks.

Harpies go to the town and burn it down, raping, killing and burning whats left. They go north searching from survivors, there is another town, bigger than the last one with the same red flags.

They decide to return to base, scavenging the ruins they bring home rubies and silver, plus some basic tools and food. There are still lot of things as they cannot carry much while flying.
>>
>>44507254
Can we roll deception to try to be peacefull? Also check to see if they are ready for breeding yet.
>>
>>44507254
use the nets to carry more stuff between your people. Have the kids build themselves some cover from the weather, small lean-to's and such.

Prepare some more defences around the base. Rock stacked together to cause a small landslide against attackers, logs tied together and that kind of stuff.
>>
>>44507329
Im not very fakiliar with rolls, its something hard for the harpies to be peaceful bcs it is in their nature to be aggresive, the queen must obligue most of them and so.

If you got ideas tell me and lets try to adapt it.
>>
File: your new god.png (168 KB, 342x536) Image search: [Google]
your new god.png
168 KB, 342x536
>>44507402
try breeding with the humans I guess.

Throw science at the board and see what we get
>>
>>44507402
Like you roll, and we have someone with a trip try to counter your roll.
>>
>>44507644
Ok ill try soon then.

With autumn here some harpies want to start having eggs again. Most of the first litter is mature enough to care for themselves, but they are not fertile yet.

The harpies pur pointy sticks in the few land acces to the base as a barricade, they consider it enough to stop whatever incursion comes.

Some harpies rape the kids, mostly the hermaphrodites that want to assert their dominance but nothing special happens.

Collecting food goes very well, and so the harpies build a big nest that 4 harpies can move while flying to move items thru sthe sky.

The slaves live in smal tents of broken nests and clay, sleeping basically in the dirt and eating the leftovers.

Most of the humans objects, specially those that are shiny are collected by the harpies as symbols of power too.
>>
We are all terrible people.
>>
>>44507861
At least feed the kids a bit better, punish tbe rapists, telling them to wait a bit longer.
>>
>>44507861
>>44507949
>>44507916
Yeah, pedophilia never gets anyone anywhere.

Also, let's go back to the town with the baskets and loot some more. Prepare some more defences just like here >>44507370
>>
Saarin orders to feed the kids enough food and to dont violate them, as they are not worth that.

As the harpies go back to the human town they find some humans scavenging too, the harpies attack them from the sky by surprise and soon they are all killed. Some metal armors are stealed but the harpies cant fly with those on. Also swords and spears of iron.

They get everything that seems usefull and carry it to the base, leaving the town in practical oblivion.

In the base some collect rocks and put it on the cliffs and acces to the base, ready to be launched if necessary. While doing that they observe that the fungus is slowly growing in the mountainside.
>>
>>44508203
Attempt to burn or scrape the fungi away.
>>
Next post I got something with the rolls and that.

How it is going, do you guys like it¿ some tips or complains¿
>>
>>44508386
Go ahead.
>>
>>44508203
Burn everything we can starting from the tree line, don't burn the forest. Not yet.

>>44508386
I like it, a little unconventional so far without the stats and rolls but it's nice this way
>>
Rolled 39 (1d100)

Scraping the fungus works well, it dies when broken from the main source but it still grows faster that it can be killed.

Burning it is more efficient as it seems very flammable, it seems controlled for now. But it keeps growing from the jungle directly from the cave.

The humans have been learning the harpy language very well to survive. While Saarin is talking about the trolls and the cave one of the biggest kids, with 13 or so years grabs the hand of Saarin to take its attention claiming to know about the trolls, all in a rudimentary harpy-ish.

Some harpies saw it and are getting the kid grabbed to execute them, as you are the their superior. It looks like an outrage.

Will you spare the kid for the information¿ he could know about the trolls but also of the humans and other things.

Saarin must have to appease the other harpies that want blood.
>>
>>44508794
Punish them but don't kill anyone. Listen to the kid, he seems like he knows his shit.

If the spores geet too close don't hesitate to burn a bit of the forest. also harvest the goop. We might eat, build, or weaponise it
>>
File: image.jpg (4 MB, 2700x6000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4 MB, 2700x6000
Im using this as guide, most is from my pick tho.

For the roll say the action and then the succes.
>>
>>44508794
Listen.
>>
The kid runs to Saarin and hugs her as she has saved him. The harpies are angry and disposed to kill him.

Roll more than my last 39 with some action to convince or save him someway.
>>
Rolled 87 (1d100)

>>44509064
Rolling.
>>
Rolled 73 (1d100)

>>44509064
>>44509209
Give your people a speech. Tell them that they are ours now but that doesn't mean that we should be cruel. He helped us and they are little kids. What if ours were to be treated like that?

Also roll for reasons
>>
>>44509391
Thx, forgot to add the text.
>>
Saarin gets the boy and kneels him. Asuring to all the other harpies that this one is for her. No harpy defies her and so they both go to one of the biggest nest to talk.

The kid tells Saarin about how all the shoreline is governed by the Queen Maria II which was expelled from they original kingdom and now rules most of the human in this part of this continent.

His father was a soldier, the human kingdom sustain itself from the rubies and the silver. They know the fungus is contained in the jungle so they dont go there, but north there are mountains out of the reach of the myceanea.

There they mine most of the rubies, they expelled the trolls from there.
He tells that the trolls eat rocks, and cant die as they regenrate really fast. His father fighted them so he knows.

He ask you for piety, being nude and all that makes him nervous, asking for help to Saarin.

The fungus is seen growing again in the skirts, know its clesr that its powered by undying trolls.
>>
>>44509586
Fuck up the trolls or move to the mountains.
Pls let Saarin keep the kid, don't break our hearts.
>>
>>44509649
There is a cave from where the fungus keeps eating trolls alive and they keep regenerating.

If you destroy that the myceanea will lose almost all his pover but the humans will start gettin affairs in the jungle.
>>
>>44509794
We can't just push them towards the humans, like disable half the trolls and keep birning.
>>
>>44509821
The cave is closer to our peaks that to the humans, next post will be last because I need to live. Sorry guys.
>>
Saarin lets the kid sleep in her nest. Wont give him coches but shares her food with him.

As winter is closer, Saarin pats the bushido kid and prepares to talk with her people and decide what to do next.

Little they know what more preys them under the rocks.

Tomorrow Ill make a third part, complete map and more things. See you.
>>
(Those weird words mixed its because im on the phone now, sorry again. Coches = Clothes Bushido = Blushing)
>>
>>44510296
Make sure to ACTUALLY update the doc.
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.