[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
QUEST Reborn In An RPG S03 EP042
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 14
File: NEW LIFE OP.png (31 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
NEW LIFE OP.png
31 KB, 500x500
Happy New Year guys! I went to lunch at some friends so thats why we are starting late. I honestly dont expect many of you to show up since turkey + alcohol poisoning and maybe dancing surely has most of you knocked out still

Anyway, if you show up, let me know
>>
>>44502589
im alive barely
>>
>>44503154
yeah hpnestly im stuffed with stuffed turkey so not really here either. Maybe we should just surrender to turkey shock and go sleep it off...

anyway lets see if someone else makes it and if not, well, its the end of the year that's to blame
>>
>>44502589
>>44503359
Miellewds-guy here.
Happy new year, King.
>>
File: zombie slaying mako in bikini.jpg (417 KB, 666x1000) Image search: [Google]
zombie slaying mako in bikini.jpg
417 KB, 666x1000
>>44503397
Happy new year!

Ah, I wanna curl up in bed until the turkey has been processed... well, you guys ready to start?
>>
Here for a short while.
>>
>>44503585
yep

think of it this way once you start it will be easier to keep going
>>
>>44503585
Ready to go.
After we finish this sneaking mission, we need to finish leveling up Miel and Portia.
>>
>>44503619
Alright lets start then

"Lets descend north of the docks, then make our way to the ship" -suggests Mai as she easily stands behind us on our dragon's back, her fingertips resting on our head.
"Shouldn't we go down in the water and swim to the ships?"
"If you want to see me with my hair wet, you could just ask" -she says perfectly serious
"No, I..."
"It's a joke"
"...really?"
"Yes?"

Our former teacher seems quite serious, though...

>Let's go on foot from the north
>Let's swim in
>Other
>>
>>44503738
cancer.jpg
>>
>>44503738
>Let's swim in
Let's also activate our Thief, Ranger, and Shadow Jobs.
>>
>>44503738
>>Let's swim in
>>
>>44503738
>Let's swim in
>>
>>44503784
>>44504278
>>44503781
>>Let's swim in

We descend into the water, some distance from the docks after taking a long detour.
Our dragon makes it slowly into the water before disappearing. We splash as we dive in, while Mai barely ripples the water while sinking for a moment, then coming back up so that her head and shoulders are above water.

"How are you floating...?"
"I have big breasts, they act like buoys" -she says
"...really?"
"...perhaps"
"You are kicking underwater, aren't you?"
"Yes"
"Please, teacher, don't make jokes like that"
"Alright"
"...really?"
"...perhaps"
"Teacher!"

"We are going into the ship and exploring it, right?"
"Don't change the topic!"
"Once we are done, do we meet back in the water?" -she says seriously
*sigh* "Alright"

Mai keeps a straight face as she starts swimming towards the docks without replying any further.

***A few minutes later***

We approach the ships from the sea, and make it to the anchor chain unnoticed. Mai points to the ship, waiting for us to confirm that yes, we are going into this one.

She seems to dissappear as soon as she starts climbing the chain. A few water drops make it to the water's surface from her, but it is otherwise impossible to notice her.

Well, with Mai starting to search from one end of the boat, we start from the other end.

There is only a couple of sailors in guard duty, both of which are standing by the boarding platform while everyone else goes about whatever tasks they have, or sleep.

Indeed, we can't see any masts on the ship. There are no obvious weapons either. It looks like a proper merchant ship.

Going under the deck, we can see a few open doors have light inside them... we see a couple of officers talking in the messhall over a spread out map.

>Approach them and listen to their conversation
>Keep looking for the engines
>Other
>>
>>44504758
>Other
Don't we have some kind of scrying ability?
>>
>>44504758
>>Approach them and listen to their conversation
>>
>>44504758
>Approach them and listen to their conversation
Make sure that our Stealth passives are all up.
>>
>>44504758
>>
>>44504810
>Don't we have some kind of scrying ability?
Not that I remember. Could be wrong of course

>>44504829
>>44504836

The officers are drinking nicely-scented tea as they talk with the map spread unto the table. There are several navigation tools, and it looks as if they are plotting the ship's course for once they leave the docks.

Since the current line follows the shore, it seems rather clear that this is not a flying ship.

After all, a merchant ship on friendly territory? they would almost doubtlessly simply take a straight route.

But, then why don't they have masts?

"This country is quite nice" -says one of the men
"The weather is much too hot for me." -says the other- "I almost wish we could ditch our shirts like the rest of the crew."

Well, if they are officers, they probably have to keep the whole uniform, unlike the regular sailors.

Still, as alquians, they are used to the heat, and their uniforms look pretty light... well, we know first hand how hot and humid the weather is in Lapsiona by now, so we still have to agree with them.

"How long until we are back home?"
"About a week and a half"

That is much faster than any regular ship we know of. It is true that a r rockit ship would make the trip in about four days, but a normal ship would take about 3 months.

Now we are really curious about looking under the hood, so to speak.

Well, the men are talking about speed and distances, but we are not really familiar with nauthic jergon, or their units of measurement for either speed nor distance, so that's essentially useless for us.

We go back out into the hallway, and keep looking for a way down.

After a while, we see a sailor come towards us, so we squish against the wall and let him pass. He's walking with the confidence of a man that knows his way around, so he's probably used to the ship.

>Attack and question him
>Keep going
>Other
>>
>>44505154
>Keep going
Remember, this is a sneaking mission, and leaving behind any evidence of our presence means a diplomatic incident.
>>
>>44505154
>>Keep going
>>
>>44505154
>>Keep going
>>
File: dizzy mako.jpg (277 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
dizzy mako.jpg
277 KB, 1280x960
>>44505432
>>44505336
>>44505187
>>Keep going

We make it into the cargo hold... well, we aren't really interested in the cargo, but maybe we should take a look?

Inside the crates.... its mostly fruit. Somehow, its a little disappointing, but, well, its a merchant ship so I guess we shouldn't expect to see secret weapons or anything like that.

"Oh, what's this?" -we notice a metal crate, a little shorter than ourselves.

Well, we could look into it but... it looks like opening it would be quite noisy. Let's look into it if we have time on our way back.

Finally, we keep going down and find what looks like an engine room... no, it is definitively a engine room... its a turbine, isn't it? that's definitively a turbine connected to... a small mana generator.

So, it's a electric ship.

How did a turbine make it to this world?

It's actually pretty modern looking, and clean, and silent, for a turbine. Its to the point where we can only hear its humm because we are right next to it.

The mana generator... no, its more of a mana collector, like the one's Asmund family uses. Not exactly like it, but pretty close.

It is neatly bolted to the room's floor, and provides power to the turbine through thick wires wrapped in rubber.

Looking at it... this tech... did someone else from Earth reincarnate in Alquia? That would be interesting on its own way, but....

What should we do?

>Sabotage the engine
>Try and disassemble the engine to study it
>Try and steal the mana collector for study
>Other
>>
>>44505694
>Other
Take a look at it, commit what we can observe to memory using our high Int, and then leave.

Remember that we have a plan to simply take over Alquia using their laws against them. Don't cause trouble when we're going to win fairly bloodlessly in a few months as long as we don't cause trouble.
>>
>>44505694
>>Try and disassemble the engine to study it
>>
>>44505694
>>Other
take that picture taking thing and take some pictures
>>
>>44505849
Are you talking about the magic camera? I don't think we have one; I'll check the archives just in case, though.
>>
>>44505869
mai has one since the empress told her an her sister to take pictures of an embarrassed Mako
>>
>>44505869
I ma pretty sure we are a crazy inventor pack rat we have one or more on us just to study/improve in spare time not culling cutie beast girls
>>
>>44505915
true

So, wait for Mai, then take some pictures?
>>
>>44505950
sure
>>
>>44505934
Actually we usually don't.
Most of our discoveries and inventions are all actually done by others, such as Okaba and Asmund.

The only real inventions to our name are: baking soda, iceboxes.

Mana generators were a joint project with a lot of the fundamental research done by Okaba.
Identify Glasses were made by Okaba by reverse engineering the ring we received.
>>
>>44505950
If she's got a camera, then message her using the Party Chat to have her come down to the engine room.
>>
File: naginata 003.jpg (338 KB, 850x1122) Image search: [Google]
naginata 003.jpg
338 KB, 850x1122
I forgot, what did we call photography? something about graphite since it used coal to make the images... uhmm... pictographite recorder? lets shorten it up to pic recorder i guess

Of course, we are in party with Mai, so we quietly ask her to come and loan us her pic recorder.

"Should I pose next to it?" -she asks
"That's not really neccesary"

She was already sitting on top of the turbine, holding one knee up like a race queen for a photoshoot.

That's harassment! our teacher likes to harass us!

Well, maybe just one picture...

*click!*

Alright, now let's do out job properly... let's see,,, some images of the mana collector... then some of the engine itself...

Honestly, we can't really see what's going on with the engine itself right now. There's a metal shell isolating it from the rest of the ship, but, we can still peek a little by a few openings that seem to exist for checkups on it, so they probably lead to important bits or maybe some indicators.

Alright, let's go back out, now.

We return the camera to Mai, and start heading out...

>Lets do [X[ before leaving
>Let's just leave
>>
>>44506301
>>Let's just leave
>>
>>44506301
>>Let's just leave
>>
>>44506301
>>Let's just leave
>>
>>44506301
>Let's just leave
>>
File: 031.jpg (518 KB, 797x1200) Image search: [Google]
031.jpg
518 KB, 797x1200
>>44506432
>>44506351
>>44506328
>>44506321
>>>Let's just leave
>>44506321

We head back up to the cargo hold, then to the upper deck, and climb down the anchor chain to the water.

By the way, we didn't check the other ships because it seemed obvious they were either regular ships, or probably had the same type of engine.

It would be nice to have some operational information on the ships, such as how fast can they go, but we can probably calculate it later by knowing the distance by sea between here and Alquia. We already know that it will take them a week and a half to get there, so it cant be too hard.

We swim out to sea and ride back towards the capital from there. Maybe I should say that we fly back?

Anyway, once we are some distance away, we can talk a little more.

"It wasn't a flying ship"
"What does that big thing do, anyway?"
"It probably powers a propeller, like... uhmm I guess I could make a fan to illustrate the idea when we get back."
"I have a fan here..." -Mai takes out a large and surprisingly firm and strong white fan from her [Item Box[
"Ah, no, it is a different type of fan"

A few minutes of silence pass by

"You have been playing with her highness Ren" -she says matter of fact

*coughchokecough!*

"Are you alright?" -she asks as she calmly paths our back
"Y-yes."

Uh... a few minutes pass by but she doesn't says anything more.

>Let's explain that we are summoned by Ren from time to time
>"Both Ren and Mako are very lovely"
>"Is there a problem?"
>Other
>>
>>44506654
>"Is there a problem?"
>Other
"Would you like to play, too?"
>>
>>44506654
>Other
>>
>>44506654
I'll vote for >>44506698
>>
>>44506654
>>"Both Ren and Mako are very lovely"
>>"Is there a problem?"
>>
>>44506654
>"Is there a problem?"
>Other
>>
did king get banned
>>
>>44508676
In prevues threads he said was taking a shower around this time, he mite have forgotten to comeback?
>>
>>44508913
true
>>
>>44508961
should we archive for tonight
>>
>>44509112
i dont know
>>
>>44509186
its been over 2 hours sines he last posted.
>>
>>44509355
true

go for it since he decided to disappear
>>
>>44509469
archive and done goodnight
>>
>>44506736
>>44506698
Ah sorry guys but im barely seeing anything right now. Theres color dots on my field of view so im going to lay down for a bit. Lets end here for today after this post.

We can feel Mai shaking her head behind us.

"Her highness is more loenly than she seems. Just remember that she is more like my princess than you may think."

Thinking about it... no, they definitively look alike, but Ren has a much more, how should I say it... lewd atmosphere around her.

"You dont seem very convinced"
"Im sorry."
"Please be careful with both of them." -she says in the end
"Yes, of course"

We make it back to Lapsiona's capital, and then our rockitship, with very little problems.

Lets end here. Seriously I can BARELY see anything. Have a nice new year, guys!

oh wow, sorry guys, I just woke up from laying down. My eyes are better, but still seeing weird. Guess the message didnt get posted. Sorry about that
>>
>>44510039
its cool
>>
>>44510147
Im really sorry, i suddenly started seeing bright dots and really couldnt see anything else. I thought I had sent the message, but i guess i double clicked and cancelled it or something like that.

Anyway, lets see if theres anyone else and maybe we can continue a little bit.

Wanna suggest anything, meanwhile? I was thinking that the shadows are worried about Ren's lack of honesty. Specifically, the fact that she needs all the shadows to be there before she dares get close to Eldric, for example.

Someone said "she likes to watch", but really, she just doesnt dares unless she sees nothing bad will happen first, plenty of times. I was thinking in a scene where she finally asked him to hold hands while they just watched the garden flowers together
>>
>>44510274
Miellewds-guy, still here.

For Ren, I think she would invite Eldric for tea and a flower/tree blossom viewing, and try to hold hands with him then.

Though if she's as shy and cautious as you say, maybe she'll have another lewd session or two with only one Shadow doing lewd things with Eldric, maybe even having her hold hands with him for an entire visit.
>>
File: monkey tail 3.jpg (115 KB, 719x1111) Image search: [Google]
monkey tail 3.jpg
115 KB, 719x1111
>>44510352
I thought it was being subtle but not too subtle by the fact that she always had the shadows initiate and she even had him blindfolded sometimes.

You know, less embarrasing if he can't see her

On a semi-related note, I just found "monkey tail ayane" while looking for female ninjas, and i think its super nice for the game. Maybe for the Alquia-raised shadows as monkeytribe beastmen
>>
>>44510621
So Alquia has their own Shadow village?
Are they raised to the same standards as back in the Heavenly Empire, or will they be more loyal to the Vizier?
As the Duke of the capital, does Eldric outrank the provincial governor of a distant colony?
>>
File: monkey tail.png (371 KB, 411x554) Image search: [Google]
monkey tail.png
371 KB, 411x554
>>44510751
Those are pretty good questions, let me see

1)Yes
2)Yes. The bloodline passed off due to old age + real accidents, but they had been blaming themselves anyway. They would probably be really happy to have a chance to take care of Mako or Ren
3) Uhmm... honestly, I think its a tie
>>
>>44511385
Seeing as Mako is going around and doing diplomatic stuff on the Eastern Continent, the Alquian Shadows could provide supplementary Shadows for Mako; she's not going to let Ami or Mai go.

If we're the equal of the Alquian Vizier, then we should get some kind of Imperial Edict that makes Eldric one rank higher than him, just so that when we arrive in Alquia we can legally crush all dissent and take full control of the colony.
>>
File: alquia shadow 1.jpg (324 KB, 1167x1933) Image search: [Google]
alquia shadow 1.jpg
324 KB, 1167x1933
>>44511523
arch-duke?
>>
>>44511643
Potentially.
Either that, or an Imperial order, signed by Ren, that Duke Lightbringer is to take control of the Alquian colony and all Eastern holdings of the Heavenly Empire while an Imperial Audit is performed.
>>
You know I really like the design in >>44510621 for the shadows, since it has just a tiny hint of slavegirl on it with the collar and the chain links here and there, but with it being golden chains its more like an honor thing
>>
>>44512682
For the Alquian Shadows, or the Shadows overall?
>>
>>44512734
Yes

I also like that the jacket feels pretty military-like. And the butterfly shoulder patch/insignia is cute
>>
>>44512765
The crown definitely fits the monkey theme.

Will Eldric get to play some more with the Shadows?
Do the sessions with him help to break the boredom of the Shadows?
>>
>>44512765
>>44512908
Come to think of it, Ami and Mai used to tease Eldric by coming into his bed while nude.
Have they stopped, now that he usually has a companion in bed?
Eldric should see what they do if he accepts their offers.
>>
File: ying yang shadow Mako.jpg (66 KB, 640x303) Image search: [Google]
ying yang shadow Mako.jpg
66 KB, 640x303
>>44513031
>Have they stopped, now that he usually has a companion in bed?
Yes. He's not "the kid" anymore so they stopped.

The teasing nowadays is much lighter.
>>
>>44513322
Eldric should flirt with them now when they tease him, as payback for those times.

And when can we really tame Tanis? She must be getting quite frustrated waiting for Eldric to take care of her needs.
>>
Just in case any other players see this:
We should seriously consider that someone else from Earth is in Alquia.
A mechanical or electrical engineer, someone who was able to figure out mana condenser technology.
We should make our takeover of Alquia as quick and bloodless as possible to keep whoever invented this turbine from becoming an enemy.
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.