[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, Where do you guys get your fakes? I've ordered of some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: ancestral_fake.jpg (49 KB, 447x301) Image search: [Google]
ancestral_fake.jpg
49 KB, 447x301
Hey,
Where do you guys get your fakes? I've ordered of some random chink on aliexpress with good reviews and found it really hit and miss.
One card is completly perfect, two OK ish and 3 other really bad. Theyre blue and their color is completly washed out, you notice immediately how its different without even taking it into your hand.
>>
What's the price? I want to get into modern but I refuse to pay $500 on land bases alone, would be about $100 or something?
>>
>>44501008
Where I ordered I got 6 cards for 25€.
So you could get with 100$ a playset scalding tarns, misty rainforests, steam vents and whatever else you need.
Order on aliexpress, even though some of them are bad they are all still passable in sleeves.
>>
>>44500994
Aliexpress as well. Also hit and miss. Some near perfect, others laughably bad. It's really odd actually.

>>44501008
Depends. They had a boxing day sale, 100+ cards for $20usd. That's over though. Normally it'll cost you 50-70 for a pack of 1ofs of everything good in a specific format (legacy set, modern set etc.)
It costs more if you want specific cards becuase they have to print them seperatly. About $5 a card.
>>
>>44501039
What cards were bad and what are good? For me those bridges were disappointing, but the lilys were good
>>
>>44502503
Blood Moon was near perfect. Spellskite and Bitterblossom were passable. Pact of negation was extremly bleached out, like not even normal blue.
>>
>>44502673
The bloodmoon i got was literal trash. Spellskite is good.

These inconsistencies are annoying.
>>
>>44502503
I recommend buying more than what you want of a certain card... IE if you want a set of goyfs, buy like 6 fakes... There's a high likelihood that one or more will be messed up, even with the good vendors
>>
>>44503040
There are stone man and villa zheng wo i belive have the same supplier, any other with different alternatives?
>>
>>44503211
where do you find them tho?
on aliexpress are 10 different chink shops
>>
>>44503224
Youtube
>>
>>44503353
Lol, didnt expect that. The one with the anonymous mask.. You just write him on youtube or what?
>>
>>44503452
>>44503353
nvm found his skype
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.