[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As you leave the local forest you witness this scene unfolding.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Dwarfs fleeing dragon.jpg (188 KB, 650x825) Image search: [Google]
Dwarfs fleeing dragon.jpg
188 KB, 650x825
As you leave the local forest you witness this scene unfolding.
How do you react?
>>
>>44499305
Ask the guy on the left for his hairdresser's number
>>
File: shocked dorf.png (14 KB, 201x242) Image search: [Google]
shocked dorf.png
14 KB, 201x242
>>44499318
What if he is a hairdresser?
>>
>>44499305
Me? I skedaddle and try and look as poor as possible.

My characters in respective games?

Pathfinder wizard. This aint our first rodeo. We murder the dragon and then be on our way. Our rogue gets a new hat.

Homebrew fantasy barbarian warlorc. He saves them and then manipulated tyhem into doing his bidding. He's very manipulative and a cleric of the god of lies.

Homebrew modern mystery. American Beefcake that is strong and pretty but not very intelligent. "Shit we're in the fey! Quickly Call charles girlfriend so she can save us!"
>>
>>44499387
So wait; he's a barbarian, a warlock and a cleric at the same time?
That's some multi-classing.
>>
>>44499438
Ah, warlord not warlock. Typo. And he's not the kind of dungeons and dragons barbarian. He's more of a leader, strategist and schemer than a front line fighter. Being 60 years old has forced him to adapt his methods.

Would I stat him up in PF or the like he would be a pure cleric.
>>
File: Conan.jpg (9 KB, 290x174) Image search: [Google]
Conan.jpg
9 KB, 290x174
>>44499493
Well, barbarians aren't necessarily dumb.
Conan was a pretty smart guy for example.
>>
>>44499513
Oh i know. He's very intelligent.He just relies on his god to see him through battle nowadays.
>>
>>44499305
magic missile
>>
>>44499640
At the dwarfs or the dragon?
>>
>>44499656
the dragon

auctualy i change my mind i will talk to the dragon and dwarfs to find out whats going on then once i have decided whos side i am on i will magic missile the other side.

it was foolish of me to jump to conclusions.
>>
>>44499305
Group one: My paladin rushes in to protect the dwarves, and wrestle the dragon down and talk sense into it. Dragons are easy to handle.

Group two: Our local Stupid Good party member drags us into helping the dwarves, most likely leading to a party wipe because we're far too low level.

Group three (different setting and system): We FUCKING RUN, we're goddamn merchants not warriors! Shit, i know magic and zoology, and all i know about dragons is that if you see one you're dead already. We've already been railroaded into helping a sour bunch of dwarves, these assholes are going to be no different, probably won't even repay us if we somehow saved their lives.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.