[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Warhammer 40K General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39
File: 1451423518149.png (3 MB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1451423518149.png
3 MB, 1024x768
>Rules databases
https://mega.co.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
https://kat.cr/warhammer-40k-pdf-library-t9575373.html

>FAQs
http://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata

>40k 7th edition quick reference sheet(s)
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef_V6.pdf

>Forgeworld Book index
http://www.dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

Low tier codex woes edition
>>
File: Black-dragon-large.jpg (639 KB, 800x1297) Image search: [Google]
Black-dragon-large.jpg
639 KB, 800x1297
Best Chapter coming through
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 452x490) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 452x490
Imagining Huron Blackheart with a Texan accent for best Chaos Lord.
>>
>>44498980
Never seen someone actually make this chapter, or the Raptors/Chardons.
>>
>>44499031

I've seen Carsharkodons, but it was for the chapter tactics and they were painted as Ultramarines for some reason.

These Black Dragon dudes look like a lot of conversion effort.
>>
File: Imperium, UNITE!.png (2 MB, 1152x868) Image search: [Google]
Imperium, UNITE!.png
2 MB, 1152x868
This is the first and probably the only official art with a female IG. Though, it's propaganda poster, in-verse.
>>
>>44499065

>A Catachan and a Cadian

What, is the propaganda department housed around the same two or three planets every time?
>>
Just finished my second GK termie squad. Once i paint my Stormraven, i have a painted army that isnt my childhoods paint-splattered tyranids. How many of you have painted armies, and how many of you field an army of grey models?
>>
>>44499041
I kinda want to play them, they're pretty cool and give me a fluffy reason to use salamander chapter tactics without playing salamanders.
>>
>>44499113
I've never finished an army, they're all a mix of grey, undercoated, and painted, as I just can't focus on one thing without bouncing onto another project. Current plan for a new year's resolution is to pick one army and get that finished (fully painted and based) up to 1500 points, and not paint anything else until that's done. But inevitably, I can't decide which army to pick. Dammit dammit dammit.
>>
>>44499128
>up to 1500 points
That's what i've just almost finished, i'm thinking of commissioning an artist to do an Imperial Knight in GK colours as an army centrepiece, but now i have to decide which one to get. Or i could go to Based Chinaman and buy one of each.

What are your paintable army choices?
>>
>>44499065

Some Gaunt's Ghost art has female guard featured. Where is that from anyway?
>>
>>44499113
I have a daemon army 99% done.
I never field grey models, I always at least undercoat them and put one colour on before I take to games.
>>
>>44499124

The Ultramarine painted sharks were lead by a repainted Tyberos too. Official Tyberos Model and everything.

I should have asked if he was meant to be Sharkeus Carchar.
>>
File: KOB.jpg (110 KB, 431x626) Image search: [Google]
KOB.jpg
110 KB, 431x626
>>44499151
Knights of Blood.
Iron Warriors.
Tyranids.

Currently leaning towards the knights of blood because their scheme isn't too hard to do, while by comparison iron warriors involve doing all those raised areas chaos marines have, and tyranids just involve so many models.
>>
Need to pick an army to work on. Help me decide /tg/.

Tyranids
White Scars
Crimson Slaughter
Pre-Heresy Salamanders
>>
>>44499205
tyranids are easy once you settle on a simple colour scheme and get into your zen. But if you run a horde of gaunts, i see how it might be annoying
>>
I am planning to have a Flayer One based necron army, any ideas for this?
>>
What are good stand in Armies of the Imperium units to use for a Genestealer Cult TG?

So far I'm thinking:

Mephiston = Patriarch

Primaris Psyker = Magus

Sicarian Ruststalkers = Purestrains

Taurox: Limo

So a Guard core with allied Blood Angels and Skitarii?
>>
>>44499240
Enjoy using a lot of the worst unit in your codex and still beating most armies. For added humiliation paint the flayed bits green to show off that I2
>>
>>44499240

Anything can be made to look like a flayed one by cutting and reposing aggressively, swapping the hands for random blades and bayonets (start with Necron spares, move on to other bits if you run out. If you buy some warriors to convert to Flayed Ones, that's 12 axe blade hands right there in the box.) then distressing the model heavily with a hobby knife to ding it up and applying some light texture paint to create rust.

For a flayed army, feel free to have some partially degraded members still capable of holding guns to meet your troop requirements. Your main thing though, is having three full hordes of 20 flayed ones each. Fuckin' drown your opponent in infiltrating cheap infantry with effective massed attacks and decent durability.
>>
>>44499252
>worst unit in your codex

Don't listen to this guy, he's not been keeping up.

Flayed ones are great now.
>>
>>44499308
see
>>44499252
>worst unit in your codex
They're good now but they're still the worst unit in the dex, if only due to the opportunity cost of using them
>>
>>44499350

Nah, still better than:

Monoliths,
Non-Nightbringer C'tan,
Many named characters,
They might just edge out the Annihilation Barge after it's severe nerf,

And of course the single shittiest unit in the codex: The non-Over Necron Lord.
>>
File: Black Crusade.jpg (43 KB, 336x474) Image search: [Google]
Black Crusade.jpg
43 KB, 336x474
>>44499065
(picture related).
>>
>>44499389
>Annihilation barge is shit
Holy shit it's true, players of the powerdexes literally have no idea how spoiled they are.
>>
>>44499239
Semi-related to the zen and such, who do you find to be the simplest to paint?
>>
>>44499442

*Sigh*

Within the codex. The entire discussion is Necron units relative to other Necron units.
>>
>>44499453

Further to this: If you ignore formation bullshit, which is indeed just straight up bullshit, the -internal- Balance of the Necron codex is pretty fantastic with a few exceptions.

Bringing other codices up to about that power level and level of reason to take nearly any combination of units would be a great standard to meet. If you got to that point, all that'd be left to do is hammer out the few remaining off units.
>>
>>44499227
Tyranids cause they cool
>>
>>44499443
As far as easiest models, i painted nine Zoanthropes after realising most of mine were contradictory messes of colour schemes and composed of more glue than model, and i finished them in record time. As far as colours go, i use tan/purple/electric blue in my current paint scheme, but thats changed at least twice an edition, so 4000+ points is an eclectic mix.
>>
>>44499531
>that power level
I find the Deldar to be at a similar level, minus Wyches, and would much rather have the meta at that level of power than at Necron levels. All i want back are the neat characters that all got cut, a few assault grenades and/or methods to not get shot to shit out of cover/with ignores cover or in overwatch, and it'd be perfect.
>>
>>44499679
>similar level
Similar level of balance, not power level. I need to sleep
>>
>>44499095
At least the Marine isn't a Smurf.
>>
>>44499679

Yeah, but the issue there is Deldar are at the bottom rung of power level, so would require the majority of units in the entire game to be nerfed to make them the target for taking everyone to.

And a low power level to aim for would also mean that it's harder to fit in unique faction abilities such as reanimation without making them overpowered.
>>
>>44499679
Sure, would be awful nice if we could have an entire edition where GW put out every Codex at the same level and format
Sick of them going back and forth between beefing or nerfing everything. Who knows if every faction will get a Decurion before they decide to mix it all up yet again
>>
If they had any common decency 8th would keep Decurions around, sure, since there's too many to wait two or three codex cycles for them to be purged now... But add a "Must ask opponent's permission before using" clause, because it just straight up is unarguably dickish to show up to a pickup game with army wide free benefits.

GW does not have common decency however.
>>
File: 1441613210134.jpg (238 KB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
1441613210134.jpg
238 KB, 1162x850
Help me out senpai. Which baneblade variant is the best?
http://strawpoll.me/6419708
>>
>>44499802
They'll probably give the 7th ed codexes that didn't get the Decurion treatment a Mont'Ka treatment with its Cadia Detachment, as it doesn't require the actual codex of the force to be updated.
>>
>>44499825
Since when was f a m censored?
>>
>>44499825
>the best
best at what though? do you want to blast hordes, flay MEQs, the almighty D, what?
>>
>>44499825

Stormlord.

Also spill 40 repentia out of it's counts as open topped ass, nobody will see it coming.
>>
File: post-175-1242699836.jpg (73 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
post-175-1242699836.jpg
73 KB, 640x480
>>44499825
>No Skullhamma
U gitz is mukkin 'bout
>>
>>44499825
>vehicle
>best
>>
Whats the best loadout for a Dreadknight?They pretty much have to have two guns and a teleporter, since they're definately the best model in the codex. Is the psilencer decent? A gun with Force is cool, but low Strength and no AP kinda holds it back. Is it worth giving them a sword/hammer? Concussive doesnt sound that good since you should hopefully delete anything you hit anyway, and is 10 points for the sword worth a single reroll?
>>
>>44500280
Just stick with the heavy torrent flamer and super psycannon, the most versatile
My most common opponent uses two of them, and they're an absolute bitch when you're playing Orks. 12" move plus torrent makes for a disgusting range for a powerful template, impossible to corner, can avoid fire lanes, will clobber anything in close combat, even when swamping it with dice high T means barely any will wound and it'll pass all its saves. Could get it with klaw nobs if not for its character status letting it kill or dismiss them with challenges.
>>
>>44499248

Huh I assumed I was Beijing interesting.
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 768x922) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 768x922
>>44500378

Autocorrect.
>>
>>44500372
Thanks, pity that termy troops and dreadknights do not an army make, though. I'm finding it difficult to have any kind of decent shooting with them. Should i give him one of the melee weapons? The only bits that matter are either concussive or Master-Crafted, but im mildly starved for points, so if they make little difference then i'll ignore them
>>
>>44500413
Guy I play uses a pair of las/missile dreads and a stormraven. Between those, the dreads and a psycannon in every squad, its quite a storm to weather
And yeah, save the points and leave them with fists. Flurries of WS5 I5 S10 smacks are potent enough.
>>
>>44500378
>>44499248
What about fenrisian wolves are purestrains instead? Ruststalkers have some slightly weird rules that don't feel exactly like genestelers to me.

Alternately, just take genestelers. You're going unbound anyway to fit in mephiston and whatnot, it's not too big a jump to ask your opponent if you can add them as battle brothers for a fluffy list.
>>
File: mau16.jpg (150 KB, 768x586) Image search: [Google]
mau16.jpg
150 KB, 768x586
I've decided I want to make a Skullhamma but I want to use an alternate base chassis. I was think of Dragons Maus Kit. Does anyone have any suggestions on what WW2 kits I could use that are large enough?
>>
>>44500413
I always give mine the sword. Mastercrafted is always nice when you only have 4 attacks base. Having the option to ID against multi wound models also makes them amazing counters to a lot of monstrous creatures.

Termis and Dreadknights do an army make. Use your dreadknights to go up close and cause havoc. This will buy you time for your terminators to close the gap and do clean up duty. At 1850 you can easily run 20 plus terminators, a librarian and 3 dreadknights and can hold your own against most armies.
>>
>>44499825

I have a rather casual meta, but people are terrified of my Shadowsword. Compared to some of the other D weapons that are flying around, it's not that impressive, but one fitted out with lascannon sponsons will cause a lot of problems if used right.
>>
>>44501212
>ONLY 4 attacks base
ffs
>>
File: 1324789809974.jpg (22 KB, 302x414) Image search: [Google]
1324789809974.jpg
22 KB, 302x414
>>44501325
>>
Can a Crimson Slaughter army take Abba-daba-don as an HQ?
>>
>>44499389

You need some perspective you absolute fucking retard.
>>
Can the Caestus Assault Ram ram other fliers while they are both zooming?
>>
>>44499113
I dont field an army unless its completely painted. Ive made a few small exceptions over the years, but rarely have I put a model on the table that wasnt finished.
>>
>>44501325
you also got 2+/5++ with t6 on a jump monstrous creature. i don't think there's room to complain
>>
>>44501509
I think hes complaining that the other poster thinks only four attacks is a weakness on the baby carrier?
>>44501402
Then give him some?
>>
>>44499227
Chaos and Tyranids are both in a really bad spot right now, both have just a handful of units that actually work well. If you dont care about winning, ever, then disregard this.

Pre-heresy salamanders are expensive if you go ForgeWorld, but many people are getting into 30k now, and the Betrayal at Calth-set is awesome. I personally love myself some Salamanders, and they're a solid choice in both 30 and 40k.

White Scars just got some really good new formations and are overall the best army of the ones you listed, either through bike-spam or Battle Companies with Scout for a brutal alpha strike (check out Frankie from Frontline Gaming's White Scar battle company for an example)
>>
>>44499113
I sometimes field certain units unpainted if they're new and I'm really excited about using them, though I tend to paint the ones I use often in short order.

I do still have some cannon-fodder units that tend to stay grey for a while though.
>>
>>44499227
As someone who plays Tyranids and Chaos Space Marines, let me warn you that neither is very strong. Even if you're just playing for fun, White Scars might be better just so you don't have to powergame to have fun matches.
>>
>>44501612
Bro, can CSM even power game? What exactly would that list look like?

Even an unbound list of Spawn, Heldrakes, Sorcerers, a Lord, and Cultists will get assfucked by just about anyone. CSM are just completely fucked up right now.
>>
>>44501650
you'll have to turn to FW. You can make a pretty mean list with those units.

And if you ally yourself some vraksian renegades in form of The Purge detachment...
>>
>>44501650
>unbound list
>Lord
>Cultists

Why not CAD at that point?

That said, what I more meant by that is that if you pick and choose your units very carefully to take the best stuff, you might end up with something that will compete against an average space marine list.

If you neglect doing that and just take things that seem cool, you'll probably end up with something totally unusable.

It's basically the same as the difference between Flyrant spam and a more 'normal' tyranid list, except that Flyrant spam can actually compete at the highest levels.
>>
>>44501687
I have IA 13, and I dont really see anything in there that would make CSM competitive. A Fire Raptor at 200 points is good. A Sicaran if you're facing a bike heavy list. But thats it. The rest is 250 point walkers, Land Raiders... shitty Predator variants, Daemon LoW that are so overcosted its comical....
Thats not going to do jack shit in the current meta.
>>
>>44501650
Not a pure CSM list, but I've been running this lately:

Renegades CAD (Primary)
Renegade Command Squad, Covenant of Nurgle, Ordnance Tyrant - 85 (warlord)

Wyvern - 55

18 Zombies - 54
20 Zombies - 60
18 Zombies - 54
2 Thudd Guns - 60

3 Rapier Laser Destroyers, Extra Crew, Militia Training - 79

Chaos Daemons CAD
Herald of Tzeentch, lvl 3, Disc, Exalted Reward - 150
11 Horrors, Icon of Chaos - 109
11 Horrors, Icon of Chaos - 109

6 Screamers - 150
5 Screamers - 125

Chaos Space Marines CAD
Sorcerer, Force Axe, Melta Bombs - 65

10 Cultists - 50
10 Cultists - 50

Sicaran Battle Tank, Dozer Blades - 140
Sicaran Battle Tank, Death of Kasyr Lutien, Dozer Blades - 155
Sicaran Battle Tank, Dozer Blades - 140

As >>44501687 says, you have to turn to FW. Depending on what missions you play, you can spam Sicaran tanks or Flyers with great success.

Hell Blades, Sicarans, Heldrakes, Sorcerers, Fire Raptors, Cyclothrate Pattern Conversion Beamers, spawn etc. are all solid.

The basis for a CSM list could be something like:
Sorcerer - 60
10 Cultists - 50
10 Cultists - 50
Hell Blade, Upgrader Autocannons - 115
Hell Blade, Upgrader Autocannons - 115
Heldrake - 170
FIre Raptor, Autocannons - 210
Sicaran - 135
Sicaran - 135
Bunker, Comms Relay - 75

Then just fill out with some bodies to cover the bunker from being knocked out by an alpha strike. Also consider the The Purge formation from IA: Siege of Vraks 2nd edition, giving you 4 HS choices.
>>
>>44501768
Sicarans are good against pretty much everything. Also Hell Talon (or were they Blades? The smaller variants anyway) are pretty güd.
>>
>>44501768
Sonic Dreadnoughts are pretty decent, if only compared to the standard Helbrutes.
>>
>>44500486

Well, they're speedy and rending was the main deal. Seemed the best avaliable match.

And I was figuring that a scout unit wasn't a big stretch for one of the many levels of hybrid running about to stay bound.
>>
>>44501402

Oh hey, a second person who's enough of a raw, drooling imbecile to not grasp ranking a codex's options internally isn't making any comment on where those bottom quality options rank next to options from other books.
>>
>>44501772
>ally
>ally

At that point it's barely a chaos marine list, it's just a general "chaos" list.
It's like power gaming as dark eldar by just allying in craftworlders.
>>
>>44501906
What makes you think I dont understand how they stack up? It looks a lot like you just made a baseless assumption because you wanted to insult someone.
>>
>>44501985
Well pretty much everyone is allying in stuff today, be it Eldar/DE or various Imperial BattleBro combos.

If you want pure CSM, you can take the 1,1k-ish points I posted and run Typhus/Necrosius and Zombies for the rest of the points
>>
>>44501223
Would you not rather take the +1 BS sponsons?
>>
>>44502051

I said:

X, Y and Z are Necron options worse than Flayed Ones.

Two other people said "Get some fucking perspective you spoiled power codex asshole"

To which I pointed out I was doing internal ranking within Necrons only. No comment on if my listed options may well be stuff a lower ranking codex might consider great to have.

I'm not really sure how your reply ties in to all that, so I'm assuming you've lost track of the conversation?
>>
>>44502143
Oh alright. So you're just mad because some anons insulted you for lamenting the weak units in your top 3 codex.
If you're going to enjoy the benefits of having an easy mode army book, then you also have to expect some animosity directed your way.
>>
>>44501772
>The basis for a CSM list could be something like:
>Sorcerer - 60
>10 Cultists - 50
>10 Cultists - 50
>Hell Blade, Upgrader Autocannons - 115
>Hell Blade, Upgrader Autocannons - 115
>Heldrake - 170
>FIre Raptor, Autocannons - 210
>Sicaran - 135
>Sicaran - 135
>Bunker, Comms Relay - 75

>Chaos Space Marine list
>literally one actual Chaos Space Marine
>>
File: BnJlUvw.png (2 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
BnJlUvw.png
2 MB, 1334x750
Plasma or Fusion for Crisis vs Necrons?
>>
>>44502143

Just let them have their 'victory'

Arguements on /tg/ are the only thing they are likely to win
>>
>>44502239
Fusion gives -1 to reanimation protocols on a lot of necron stuff. That wins it for me.
>>
I recently picked up a Raider and Tantalus for my Dark Eldar force. I haven't used many large vehicles before, so I'm wondering what the best way to transport them is.

I've heard the tantalus isn't a very durable model, so I'm rather worried about possible breakage.
>>
>>44502300
It does?
>>
>>44502319
ID gives necrons -1 to their protocols.
>>
>>44502303
either break it down into pieces, get a box with packing material or get some good foam
>>
>>44502319

Instant Death.
>>
>>44502319
Reanimation protocols get a penalty against instant death. Since most necrons are toughness 4, Fusion blasters will reduce their save, which helps a lot.

It'll also be helpful against any vehicles they run.
>>
>>44502203

I wasn't even lamenting, just ranking options weaker than Flayed Ones because someone called them the worst option.

And then I get called privileged for ranking one thing low, then told I have no perspective for ranking another thing low.

It's not a major deal, but neither was saying that to me in the first place.

>>44502239

Fusion if you need Decurion to stay the fuck down, plasma for range and rate of fire if your opponent isn't an irredeemable asshole.
>>
>>44502239

Isn't more useful to spam overcharged Ion?
>>
You are weeeak Vulkan
>>
>>44502319
It's S8 so causes instant death to T4 stuff, and instant death gives -1 to RP rolls.
>>
>>44502374
You need stuff to cut through ghost arks or you won't get anywhere with necrons.
>>
What sort of trinkets should a Sorcerer Lord have? Mine has a lantern shaped like an Ork skull filled with Ork souls.
>>
>>44502374

Overcharged CIB? Arguably, if you're mostly targeting warriors and they're in a Decurion. More elite shit will get their 3+ save rendering the reduction of RP dubious.

Plasma is more tactically flexible with minor downsides against regular Necrons, whilst Fusion hard-counters decuricrons and their ghost arks.
>>
File: necron scarab swarm conversion.jpg (89 KB, 800x754) Image search: [Google]
necron scarab swarm conversion.jpg
89 KB, 800x754
>>44502406

On another note. Is the AFB good vs their swarms? Two in one crisis + target lock?
>>
Is admech viable without the war convocation and drop pod crutch?

I'm getting a atrapos knight to use as the main lynchpin of the army. A cad cult mechanicus (for the knight, with the dominus glued to his ass for hull point repair) with vanguard allies to bump up my body count and coteaz to fuck with deep strikers. I want to include the holy requitioner formation, but I want to keep the army to 3 formation/detachments tops
>>
>>44502348
>>44502352
>>44502355
>>44502393
Right! Sorry I don't face a lot of necrons here.
>>
>>44502408
i gave mine a lizardman head
>>
>>44502453
I wouldn't worry about scarabs at all. Tau have no problems killing them easily and they cost 20 points a base.
>>
Frick, if you're playing against a Decurion I'd say you have an assholish enough opponent on your hands to take a one of each riptide variant list with a clean conscience.

There's no "Bwaaa it's fluffy" excuse for Decurions. They don't even try to represent anything but the most orthodox Sautekh dynasty
legions anyhow. If someone is playing Decurion, they've whipped their dick out, slapped it down on the table and challenged you to a power build pissing contest.
>>
>>44502254
Its sad how the members of our playerbase with top codexes are so hostile toward the players using weaker codexes.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (10 KB, 249x202) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
10 KB, 249x202
>>44502498
>>
>>44502493

Yeah, you need to farm Scarabs for them to get scary, and it's basically impossible to build a Decurion that can go full Scarab Farm. Need about a CAD's worth of Spyders and a Canoptek Harvest Auxilliary formation for that.
>>
>>44502530
>>44502493

So an Helios configuration (Plasma+Fusion) is good enough? Commander with C&C for twinkling shennigans.
>>
>>44502525

Here is one of those Decurion uses now.
>>
>>44502530

I have a list doing exactly that which I never got around to fielding: Is taking an Obelisk with your 12 Spyder list and having the Spyders repair it going too far?
>>
>>44502513
Really? It's more that the guys with low tier codexes are so bitter about that that you can't even say that a top codex has a choice better than another without being asnwered with >>44501402

And then you cry victim.

Go back to tumblr, it's the most appropriate place for you.
>>
>>44502555
Actually I play Orks kiddo, believe it or not we don't all hate Eldar, Crons, and Tau for having good codexs
>>
File: going for that golden demon.gif (474 KB, 499x281) Image search: [Google]
going for that golden demon.gif
474 KB, 499x281
>all this arguing and i'm just over here painting

well, happy new years guys
>>
>>44502594

I like you anon. You're good people.
>>
>>44502498
>There's no "Bwaaa it's fluffy" excuse for Decurions. They don't even try to represent anything but the most orthodox Sautekh dynasty

Yeah, you are so full of bullshit it's been reaching the chandrasekar limit and starting to collapse into a Black hole.

You can say anything you want about decurions, but they are without doubt the absolute most fluffy way to play a faction.

I'd never thought I'd see the day when playing necrons with lots of warriors and some immortals lead by a Lord and with other things supporting them would be called "unfluffy".
>>
>>44502557
Against anything mildly competitive it's fine
>>
>>44502560
Im not crying victim. I play 6 different armies, one of which is Necrons. So I am not taking either side. But when myself, or anyone else so much as mentions how bad CSM, DE, etc. are, its met with hostility from players who are sitting on top of the meta.
It just really makes us as a community look anti-social, angry, insensitive, etc..
I get that this is /tg/ and thats traditionally how you guys treat each other, but its still pretty embarassing to see adults behave this way.
>>
>>44502709
Except that that was not what happened. What happened was a civil discussion about how Necron units compare to each others that was met by insults because apparently until CSM exist you can't say that a necron unit is less powerful of another necron unit.
>>
>>44502629

>It has three troops and an HQ so it's fluffy

Well at least you didn't go full retard and claim making them harder to kill than their rule already making them the hardest faction to kill is "just fluffy".
>>
>>44502709

Yeah, no. The low tier codices had no bearing on the discussion being had, but some faggot just had to whine about "perspective" when literally all the guy had said was that some Cron units are better than others. You cannot even discuss internal balance in the top books without someone being a complete faggot it and now you're trying to spin it as top players giving the low tier guys a hard time. Fuck outta here nigga.
>>
>>44502802
Considering that before it people were playing Breakfast flying force, armies of wraiths led by Destroyer lords that for some reason lost all the other Destroyers somewhere let's see, what would be for you a fluff necron list you retarded faggot?
>>
>>44502629

Fucking hell dude.

All the troop choices are warriors or immortals, and all the HQ choices are lords or crypteks - Who are still just a variant on the older lord idea split out into royals and scientists.

How is any cad list going to be any more or less "fluffy" by your standards than a reclamation legion is?
>>
>>44502802
I am very curious to know what do you think is a fluffy necron list.
>>
>>44502754
I agree with you thats what happened just now. But my point still stands, theres no sympathy or grasp of the 'big picture' by so many of us here. Parity throughout the game would be better for us all. More varied armies on the table, more people actually playing the game, better quality of matches, etc.

Instead we just have everyone telling these poor guys stuck with shitty books to shut the fuck up, git gud, quit whinging, and other assorted bullshit and memes. Its just idiotic behavior on several levels. 3 years from now, what if the roles get reversed? You can bet that the CSM, DE, BA players that were treated like shit by their fellow anons will return the favor. Which would be just as stupid. But thats what we're sewing.

tl;dr - cut these guys some slack, theyre in a crappy situation.
>>
>>44502883
I am not claiming that you can't make a CAD list fluffy as the decurion. I am contesting the claim that the Decurion isn't a fluffy necron list. Which is fucking bullshit.
>>
Is there *any* way to make Repentia get shit done, outside allying for a Land Raider?
>>
>>44502923
The reason is whining.

In the beginning you can feel empathy towards those stuck with bad codex. But after weeks, months, years of Generals being 75% whining that empathy is gonna be far gone.
>>
>>44502849

>implying its completely one sided
>top codex players are nice and polite
>bottom codex players are angry and rude

Come on anon, I know you dont believe that. It goes both ways. The main difference is one side can enjoy playing the game competitively if they want to. The other side cant.
>>
>>44502930

Holy fuck, what I said was that claiming you went Decurion for the fluff is an argument that holds exactly zero water. It's a paper thin excuse at best.
>>
File: Why must you do this to me.jpg (72 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
Why must you do this to me.jpg
72 KB, 854x480
What's the best Necron HQ? Because I just remembered that I have a Necron Battleforce in my closet, and I wanna build on it.
>>
>>44502940
Well, theoretically you could play Cities of Death and always have a cover save.
>>
>>44502883
It's surely most fluffy than two 5 men of warriors into night scythes, three annihilation barges, two destroyer lords and as many wraiths as you can going the the D-lords, which was the typical necron list in the old codex.
>>
>>44503024

Orikan. Strong unit buff, strong in combat which is how a Necron leader should be.

They kinda killed that for the regular Lord by giving ressurection orbs to crypteks under a different name, then letting the lords have a useless item that pretends to be an orb but is actually cheap garbage.
>>
>>44502967
I understand that. But what if its not the same 4 guys whining for all those weeks and months? And lets not forget that in 2015 it was CSM guys complaining loudest. 2014 it was Tyranids. 2016 will have us hearing it from someone else.

I just choose not to kick someone when they're down. Especially people I share a common interest with.
>>
>>44502985

It can happen. It didn't happen in this thread.
>>
>>44503057
>It's surely most fluffy than two 5 men of warriors into night scythes, three annihilation barges, two destroyer lords and as many wraiths as you can going the the D-lords, which was the typical necron list in the old codex.

No, that was the shitty tournament netlist last codex that told you at a glance to ignore this faggot and find a real Necron player.

Are you saying it being harder to tell a player is a WAAC fag who doesn't care about his army beyond what stats it gives him at a casual glance is a good thing?
>>
Anything new on the Battlefleet Gothic game? I'm getting hyped for fighting Planet Killer because I never got the chance to fight Abby and Typhus in Chapter Master.
>>
>>44502940
more terrain, have enough anti tank, fun match, and play against an assault army

though even my daemonettes would shred a squad if they don't get their faith activated
>>
>>44503049
Unless youre vs. one of the books that ignores cover with ease.
>>
>>44503136
Fuck daemonettes, friggin Bloodletters would massacre them without taking a scratch.
>>
Does anyone have the new digital supplements?
http://www.blacklibrary.com/warhammer-40000/digital-exclusives
>>
Are there any good additional rules/scenarios for Space Hulk? I don't care if they're homebrew rules, I just want to be able to use my Orks and Daemons
>>
>>44503130

Yeah: Actually decurion style detachments are worse than netlisting. With a netlist you showed up with some horrible abomination of a list minmaxers had frankensteined together, but with a decurion you can just sit and go:

"Okay, got my Reclamation Legion... Add a few quick upgrades like unit size, ignores cover on the bikes, transports, Lord equipment... Right, what else does my army need? Oh right, three Canoptek Harvests with maxed Wraiths and minimum everything else. I'm a listbuilding genius!"
>>
>>44503278
You could easily adapt any faction into Space Hulk. As for scenarios, you are limited only by your imagination and the tiles.
>>
What would be better transferring the Emperor's soul into Wraithguards with each Wraithguard representing an aspect of the Big E, or just jamming his soul into an Imperator Titan?
>>
>>44503256
this is true. i guess they're for fighting monsters in cqc?

>>44503268
looks like they split up the decurion from the tau campaign book(s) and the flesh tearers detachment from shield of baal
>>
>>44503284

"Got my three units of scaterbikes and a farseer for the core... What else? Oh I know, Wraiths that can get out of their transport, run six inches with formation granted battle focus and D-flamer shit. And some extra wraithknights, why not? Just a terrible shame I have this S8 T8 monstrous creature with two free flamers and some decent gun and melee options as a terrible, woeful tax on my fluffy Iyanden army!"
>>
>>44503364

Just put him in a Dreadnought.
>>
>>44503515
Boxnought or Contemptor?
>>
>>44503284
So now playing a coherent army that is both strong and fluffy is worse than playing an horrible abomination of a list frankensteined together.

Please show me where the bad decurion touched you anon.
>>
>>44503530

Box, duh. Worshipping a golden brick is funnier.
>>
>>44503538
>So now playing a coherent army that is both strong and fluffy is worse than playing an horrible abomination of a list frankensteined together.

Yep.

If my opponent doesn't give a shit about the hobby, I'd rather tell at a glance than five minutes into a game I've already agreed to play.
>>
>>44503543
I don't see how.
>>
>>44503410
Whining about the decurion when talking about the Eldar codex is like whining about the guy with the glock when being threatened by a gang of guys armed with automatic rifles. Sure it's a problem, but it's literally the less important one you have at the moment.
>>
>>44503600

You don't see the humour in a galaxy ruled by a box?
>>
>>44503635
Nope. But a box shouldn't be that much of a change from a corpse.
>>
>>44503567
If you are so retarded you can't recognize a decurion played by a min maxer then is your fault for being braindead. You probably wouldn't have been able to recognize a netlist either way.

Hint: spotting the 4 WK or the 3 Canoptek harvest can help.
>>
>>44503538
>coherent army

obscene buffs and rewards for playing the kits GW chose for you is a coherent army huh.
>>
>>44503635
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nHeL6OGE6k
>>
>>44501772
Which IA books should I look in for Chaos stuff?
>>
>>44503682

You can now turn up to a completely vanilla Eldar army with no wraiths or bikes, only to find out it's a min-maxed decurion pulling free tricks and crazy garbage out the wazoo.

"Yeah this Warp Spyder exarch is actually my warlord, because I can jump him an infinite number of times in your shooting phase and you'll never get slay the warlord. I think this is something a shameless cretin wouldn't say for some reason."
>>
>>44503703
>

A coherent army has nothing to do with power level you faggot. You can play multiple flyrant and spores which is powerful but not coherent, a marine company which is both powerful and coherent, a CSM mono tzeentch list which is weak and coherent or a BT army made of scouts and devastators which is both weak and incoherent.
>>
>>44503755
>Warp spiders are fucking broken
>This is surprising in any way
>somehow they are broken only in an Eldar Decurion, and not everytime.

Christ you are retarded.
>>
>>44503755
Why do you keep bringing up the fucking warlord thing when that has no bearing on his jumping ability?

Different anon, and I just entered the thread now, but what the hell has the exarch being the warlord got to do with anything?
>>
>>44503846

It's indicative of an inherently faggoty attitude.
>>
>>44503755
>"Yeah this Warp Spyder exarch is actually my warlord, because I can jump him an infinite number of times in your shooting phase and you'll never get slay the warlord. I think this is something a shameless cretin wouldn't say for some reason."

Do you even know that warp spiders are always like that and it has nothing to do with the Eldar Decurion?

Seriously, stop complaining about the Eldar. Their Decurion is one of the less broken thing in that codex.
>>
>>44503889
>Seriously, stop complaining about the Eldar. Their Decurion is one of the less broken thing in that codex.

No, it's just not a passive stat buff like it is for Necrons, so you actually have to activate a braincell to demonstrate how broken it is as a free buff.

>Giving the entire army 100% reliable JSJ is a footnote in brokenness
>>
Well this seems like a nice time to introduce /tg/'s "Most Bullshit Codex of 2015"

Congratulations Eldar, you took the cake.

http://strawpoll.me/6417402/r
>>
>>44503927
Jetbikes could already JSJ and WK's don't have battle focus, so the most bullshit stuff doesn't even need the decurion.
>>
>>44503952
I voted Blood Angels. Because it was the codex that stopped me playing them. After that I would have voted Dark Eldar.
>>
>>44503978
>WK's don't have battle focus
>Someone says this every time

-Read the fucking formations-
>>
So, how do I acquire spare bases? I'm in need of three of the clear hover ones, destroyers and ghost ark.
>>
>>44503755
>Guy gets into 40 because he liked DoW and is really excited about trying the tabletop
>Makes the warp spider his general because his favourite hero was the warp spider exarch
>Gets called a rules-exploiting faggot by his opponent

>Guy gets into 40k, loves Saim-Hann for their colour scheme and because Jetbikes R Kool
>Makes list with loads of jetbikes
>Gets called a netlisting faggot by his opponent

>Guy gets into 40k, loves idea of Iyanden, reads all their lore, buys the old supplement to read even more
>Makes list with loads of wraith units
>Gets called a powergaming faggot by his opponent

>Guy gets into 40k thread
>Makes up a load of situations
>Gets called a strawmanning faggot by other anons
>>
>>44503989
Yep, that was completely the point of me saying "bullshit" instead of "OP" or something.
>>
>>44503992
You're better off without the wraith host as you can take more WK's and you don't need that many wraithguard.
>>
>>44503889
>Seriously, stop complaining about the Eldar

Drink piss you fucking retard. That codex is a contender (if not a shoe-in) for the worst codex 40k has ever seen.
>>
>>44504013
GW sells them (Painting & Modelling => Bases => Flying), works out about £1 each which isn't too bad. Could also you could ask at your local club, some kits end up with spares.
>>
>>44503992
If you want to take wraiths with battle focus you need to take the wraith host which is a beefy formation. After that though they don't have fleet so to get the 6" run you need to take the core and the wraith host, which is extremely expensive to meet even the minimum requirements. To get a non min squad of everything and to get an actual coherent army out of it is even more points. At which point you are still fielding one Wraithknight out of all of that. Powerful now doubt but at that point your opponent can probably muster enough to beat you.

It's still bullshit but it isn't as piss easy as /tg/ makes it out to be.

What is pure undiluted bullshit is the "Wraith Host" auxiliary, which lets you take up to twelve per core.
>>
>>44504021
>>Guy gets into 40k, loves idea of Iyanden, reads all their lore, buys the old supplement to read even more
>>Makes list with loads of wraith units
>>Gets called a powergaming faggot by his opponent

You know, Iyanden was on my list of possible theme armies before.

I would have said I dodged a bullet not buying that, but fuck: I got a Daemons army because I was trying to pick one I could play in both 40k and Fantasy and then they -discontinued fucking fantasy so now I can only get a game of that if I set it up like a month in advance against one of a few vetran players I don't stand any real chance against-
>>
>>44504071
32 or 60 millimeter for destroyers/ghost ark?
>>
>>44503952
What the hell does the SW have to have gained that point?
Are they too mid-tier?

>inb4 Thunderwolves
>>
>>44504100
Maybe a SW players didn't like the update so to him it was bullshit.
>>
>>44504100
>What the hell does the SW have to have gained that point?
>Are they too mid-tier?

Probably some moron who thinks the wolfwolf fluff is a bad thing and not 10 times more personality than any vanilla chapter ends up with.
>>
>>44504083
*Wraith Construct.

Whoops.
>>
>>44504098
Don't know about destroyers as I don't have any, but the ghost ark kit comes with a 60mm. Can't imagine destroyers would look too silly on that - 32mm is what tau gun drones ride on so would probably be too small.
>>
>>44504120
I'm a SW player (I'm actually the one that some generals ago complained about Logan and the general lost of options) but I still call that bullshit.
Our codex has definitely lost some variety, but it's also the only survivor of the 7.0 period, is still playable against anybody except the most WAAC guys and has still gained something new I personally love Murderfang and the idea of the Dreadnought become Wulfen.
Give the codex a point for that reason would be really an insult for all the other players that have found their army almost unplayable like Orks, Blood Angels or Eldar, even if for the opposite reason
>>
>>44504204
Thank you for your help.
>>
>>44504131
Nah its some furfag that is bitter because his army isnt the best.
>>
>>44504013
I'm sorry I didn't have the bases anon D:
>>
>>44504098
They came on larger tank sized bases
>>
>>44504021

>i get into 40k love tyranids for the fluff their looks and the idea of monstrous creatures
>get my shit pushed in trying to make a ton of builds work and taking what worked after each game and expanding on it over the course of a year
>get called a fagget for having 1-3 flyrants and spamming flyers
>>
>>44503952
how are tau more broken than necrons
>>
>>44504406
I'd rather drop the faction than be forced to spam the one unit in every. single. list.

It's why I dropped Blood Angels. Every list was Death Company, Dante and friends.
>>
>>44504039
Contest you idiot. That faggot was complaining about all decurions and using the Eldar one as an example. Which is bullshit, the Eldar one is broken because it's Eldar and full of Eldar units, not because it's a decurion.
>>
>>44504430

They have to work at it, but they can pull it off.
>>
>>44504339
Assuming you're the guy from Brighton I can't complain about missing a couple of cheap parts when everything else is great.
>>
>>44504090
I still like Iyanden and I'm going to make an army of it using the pale court rules to base it on Wraithblades and not taking any WK
>>
Fun fact: A full Riptide Wing, 9 burst cannon Riptides, assuming they all pass their nova charges and use their once per game double shooting, still won't take down a Screamerstar.
>>
>>44504430
At the highest level necrons aren't much than wraith spam and they barely get into top tens.
>>
>>44500035
dats roight n propa orkey dat iz!
>>
>>44504430
Difference in how they show their brokeness. Necrons are broken because they literally not die, which is frustrating as hell to play against but at least you can try do to something with your units.

Tau are broken because they literally point and click to remove units and against a not tier 1 army the opponent can be wiped out turn 2.

So while necron can be more powerful Tau can be much more hated.
>>
>>44504572
>At the highest level necrons aren't much than wraith spam

Well, that's hardly a very creative list. I'd be amazed if a player using that is actually particularly good.

I'd expect a tournament-winning Necron list to use power units, but in a combo that actually perfectly suits the player's actual strategic strengths down to a t.
>>
>>44504546
Why would you use Heavy Burst Cannons
>>
>>44502230
Well fuck, if you want to play power armour, run your CSM/BA as regular marines until things (hopefully) get better
>>
>>44504637

With a reroll to nova charge, they become viable.
>>
>>44504619
The trouble is that necrons have very few answers to other armies highest level stuff outside of wraiths.
>>
>>44503024
Zhandrek beats everyone else by a mile if you can play him tbqh
>>
>>44504546
well the screamer star is made for soaking up gunfire and anything else
>>
>>44504546
add one culexus assassin, laugh.
>>
>>44504619
The problem is that necrons are at the bottom of the competitive tier. They still rape any other army, but they can't do much against competitive marine, Eldar or tau lists.

A necron decurion is basically used as a benchmark. Being able to take it out is a requirement for your list to be considered a competitive one.
>>
>>44504546
Thats not a fact. Deathstars arent what they used to be. If you cant table a Deathstar list using Tau, then you are just bad.
>>
>>44504692

Still kinda surprising that 1844 points of high end gunfire + markerlight support (Max all burstcannon riptide wing plus min all marker drone network formation) only puts in a superficial dent.

They would in fact take roughly the entire game to chew that one unit up.
>>
>>44503110
csm will not be getting a codex in 2016. the kakophony of whining will increase until it reaches exterminatus levels. A constant WRYYYYYY of epic proportions that will shake the earth and blow the atmosphere into the sun.
Then, perhaps, we will have silence.

I got 10k CSM, there will be whining this i promise.
>>
>>44504546
Fun fact: 2 Stormsurges will in MELEE.
>>
>>44503515
He's not a Marine.
>>
>>44504798

Nobody cares about Stormsurges.
>>
>>44504831

Eh, he's close enough.
>>
>>44499741
Pretty sure Howling Griffons are Ultra successors.
>>
>>44504748
Do you even Know about rerollable 2+ invulnerable saves?
>>
>>44504862
You apparently didn't see least thread then...
>>
>>44504916

I did, and was actually kinda sad to miss that argument because it helped formalise some of my own thoughts on it, but it'd be rude to bring the topic back up again after it consumed all discussion for so long.
>>
>>44504763
2++ rerollable is about as defensive as you can get unless you're like t10
>>
Hmm... How good is a Taunar in cc?
>>
>>44504862
Except every tau player. Unlike the usual opinion, Stormsurges actually are good.
>>
>>44505014
Ws2 S10 I2 A2 ap2 + stomps. So pretty bad unless you factor in the stomping.
>>
>>44505022

I'm a Tau player, and I agressively don't care about them.
>>
File: Necrons 7e.jpg (35 KB, 347x346) Image search: [Google]
Necrons 7e.jpg
35 KB, 347x346
Just got into the game and currently making a 500 point Cron army to play with friends.

Had a quick question, is the Voidreaper worth taking over the warscythe?
>>
>>44505079

Sometimes you just have to let go and embrace what you've become.
>>
>>44505062

Isn't that exactly what a Stormsurge gets?

Also it should really have 3 attacks unless you think they let Shas'vres pilot Riptides but only let Shas'uis drive the Taunar.
>>
>>44505097
>Had a quick question, is the Voidreaper worth taking over the warscythe?

On a Destroyer Lord, sure. T6 lets you be a pseudo MC that bullies other MCs, and master crafting combined with PE means a lot of hitting.
>>
>>44505097
Nope, warscythe is miles better.
>>
>>44505097
Only if you think you are gonna fight many T6+ creatures.
>>
the admech war convocation, can i use a knight atropos in that? or does it have to be a specific knight class? im not sure what controls what kind of knight they mean.
>>
>>44505014
ws2 mean even gretchin and guardsmen laugh at your feeble attempts to fight until they get smashed by the stomp
>>
File: 1314061181790.gif (15 KB, 364x265) Image search: [Google]
1314061181790.gif
15 KB, 364x265
>Field my Squiggoth for first time
>Going against GK
>He casts force on 5 dice on his Dreadknight
>Goes off 4 times
>Gets 2 shots through that wound
>Fail my 3+ cover save
>Squiggoth dies before I even get to move him in turn 1.

Just made me really sad and reminded me why I stopped playing for a year. I killed a single unit and got tabled.

Sigh.
>>
>>44505022
I'm a Tau player, and I can't stand the Stormsurg. Nor can the other Tau guy in my group
>>
>>44505113
Well Stormsurge only has S6. But either case, both units work best outside of melee.
>>
>>44505160
>Codex: Imperial Knights: A Cerastus
Knight-Atrapos may be chosen as part
of a Codex: Imperial Knights army
as you would other types of Knight.
However, owing to their rarity in the
41st Millennium, you may not have more
Cerastus Knight-Atrapos in your army
than you have Knights of other kinds.

So yes, but only if you have another IK in your army.
>>
File: VenomCannon.jpg (28 KB, 544x259) Image search: [Google]
VenomCannon.jpg
28 KB, 544x259
Why does the heavy venom cannon have to be blast? I want to use the iconic gun, but it just seems so damn awful. Even if I run two of them, that scatter dice is gonna fuck me.

also Fuck AP4
>>
>>44505164
WS2 still hits most things on 4's
>>
>>44505233
ohshit

ohwell war convocation does not fit 2 knights under 2k points i think... hrm too bad. wonder if my meta will allow it anyway.
Thanks
>>
>>44505164

It just one point below them. Clumsy, yeah, but not by much.
>>
>>44505285
>that scatter dice is gonna fuck me.

I know that feeling, I fielded 3 Grotzookas and missed 6 shots on a bunched up Marine squad....twice.
>>
People seem to swear on stomp a bit too much: 1d3 attempts and the 2-5 result isn't likely to shift a MEQ unit.

It's a bitch defensively, but not enough alone to convince me to charge.
>>
>>44505365
You can pile out a lot of wounds to save due to the fact that they'll all be bunched up after pile ins.
>>
>>44505365

If you are lucky once and wipe a squad of 10 twc with an artificier lord in front cause you rolled 2 sixes, youll swear by it forever. Knight dies, totally worth it.
But yea usually it will end in tears.
>>
>>44505387

Didn't say it's bad, just people swear on it too much. Bit unreliable. Not amazing output unless paired with pre-existing combat prowess.

Defensively much better, being a chance to remove from play whatever flashy hits at S8-10 unit your opponent charged in.
>>
>>44505447
I use it to shield a unit from return fire, taking a little longer to kill a unit is great as you can dodge your opponents shooting phase.
>>
What would happen if Cruddace wrote the next Guard codex?
>>
>>44505480
Considering that Cruddance actually like IG a very powerful codex with shit internal balance.
>>
>>44505233
Read the next paragraph, can be chosen as a LoW for any imperium army. I'm running a cad that has a LoW slot
>>
Familiarity breeds Contemptor Dreadnaughts.
>>
>>44505480
Eldar level buffs because he's a faggot who only likes one army and gets jealous of others and nerfs the shit out of them so guard stays better.
>>
>>44505233
FW has stated via email that single Cerastus is fine but for every cerastus you need to have 1 normal knight. So you can have single cerastus by itself but 2 cerastus and 1 knight is illegal.
>>
File: 1403829266968.jpg (59 KB, 445x437) Image search: [Google]
1403829266968.jpg
59 KB, 445x437
>>44505480
>Chimeras are now 14/13/12 and 25pts each
>Leman Russ is now 14/14/13/ with ceramite plating, 40pts each
>Guardsmen are T4 and can all take special weapons
>veterans are BS5 with 3+ armor and get free Chimeras
>Lasguns are now assault 3 rapid fire S4 AP4 30" range
>Entire codex fires overwatch at full BS, even the tanks.
>Baneblades are troop choices if Creed is your HQ. They have stealth and shrouded on the first turn, also a 4++ against melta and lance weapons.
>>
>>44505480
take a look at the last guard book
>>
>>44505670
Overpowered as fuck?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.