[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weekend Quest Discussion Thread - /wqdt/ Auld Lang Syne Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 26
File: 1451212893349.png (11 KB, 365x464) Image search: [Google]
1451212893349.png
11 KB, 365x464
This is a thread created for the discussion of Quest threads, as well as sharing of advice and guidance for aspiring or current QM's. Posters looking for advice on tabletop games should look elsewhere.

Useful links: http://pastebin.com/b5cN2RkK
This link contains numerous writing guides, general advice, and various quest tools and communities.

https://twitter.com/Eisenstern/lists/quest-runner-directory
This is a directory containing the tweets of most current QM's. While a twitter is by no means mandatory, it is a useful tool for both you and your players. If you are a QM, simply post your Twitter here to have it added to the directory. Spamming your quest twitter with non-quest related tweets may result in its removal from the directory.

IRC Channels:
[The Cabal] #QMC @ Rizon.net (slightly related to quests; enjoys worldbuilding, mechanics and politics)
[Hugbox] #ques/tg/enerals @ Rizon.net (barely related to quests; enjoys Larro quests and anime)

> QM question
Are you resolving to do anything special in your quest this holiday season?

> Player question
How many quests are you following?

> Bonus discussion
Why don't we try a critique as our New Year's Resolution?

QMs reply to this post with one or more quests you'd like to get feedback on.

Players respond with some constructive criticism. Try giving

>Three areas you feel are a problem
>Three areas you feel are just fine
>Three suggestions on how to improve the problem areas
>At least one thing you'd like to see added into the quest
>>
>>44497751
>Are you resolving to do anything special in your quest this holiday season?
Nah. Barely have time to run as it is.
>>
>>44497751
>QM question
The holiday season is over.
>>
The more of a social reject/freak you are, the better you are at being a QM.
>>
>>44498071
>inb4 the usual "Hurr durr these and these QM's have jobs and wives and I think they're good"
Nah, they're shit.
>>
>>44497751
>QM Question
Nnnnnnope. The closest the setting has to the New Year/Christmas equivalent is at the end of winter and it isn't quite winter in-universe yet. I'd love to nudge things along so they lined up but the onset of winter is a really bad thing so it'd just be unfair to the players.
Other answer: nah fuck it i dont have the time or effort for that
>>
DashCon Quest when?
>>
>>44497751
> QM question
Definitely not. Even as a social reject, I have shit to do on Christmas.
>>
>>44498130
Only if QMC is the ballpit.
>>
>>44497751
>QM
I had a thought, but it didn't really pan out.

>Player
Uh... three. Of which, one runs regularly, one stopped running but might start back up again soon, and one is decu, which means I wait about two weeks to watch a thread happen for 4 hours and get 2-3 half-baked updates where no progress is actually made, and sage-cap is hit by shitposters.
>>
>>44498163
Which ones?
>>
>>44498167
In order: Snakecatcher, Re:Spider, and MGNQ.

I used to follow about five or six more, but they all kinda... Stopped. It's a little depressing, and I've not taken a look through the new quests yet to find replacements. My tastes are a bit finicky.
>>
>>44498180
>My tastes are a bit finicky.
Your kind is the bane of many would-be fine QM's.
>>
>>44498211
How so?

I don't trash anyone's quest, and can appreciate people who are doing well, or interesting things that fall outside of my interest range.

I just find it difficult to personally maintain interest and enjoyment in settings I don't like. I do wish them the best of luck with their endeavors though, and hope they get more players who can enjoy what they've made and the way they're handling things.
>>
File: likeafoxx.jpg (101 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
likeafoxx.jpg
101 KB, 600x337
>>44498180
>Snakecatcher
my nigga

You should try to find some replacements though because Ouro is going to die of insomnia at some point and then you'll have no regular quests.
>>
>>44498238
>how so
Quests rely on the activity of players. The players that have a set of taste and refuses to think outside their comfort zone is just as much to blame for the early death of many a quests.
>>
>>44498260
I suppose this is a valid point. I'd apologize, but it's not like that'd help much.

I do make a point of sampling quests that don't fall squarely in my usual interests, but I never really end up sticking with them. Do you have any recommendations for quests that could use more players? I wouldn't mind giving them another shot to see if I find something interesting that I missed before.
>>
File: Katarn_portrait.jpg (97 KB, 300x500) Image search: [Google]
Katarn_portrait.jpg
97 KB, 300x500
The Battle of AX-456 was a mission in which three squads of stormtroopers were sent to attack a rebel cell that was detected on an asteroid. This mission was the Omega Exercise for a cadet who would later go on to be one of the most important and influential members of the New Jedi order—Kyle Katarn.

It was on this mission that he met Jan Ors, the rebel operative with whom he would later share many adventures with. During this mission, Kyle's unrealized Force-sensitivity manifested in several key moments, including precognition that allowed them to win the battle. He was recognized for his efforts and became a decorated stormtrooper officer. His graduation ceremony at the Academy of Carida came shortly after he received news that a rebel attack on his homeworld of Sulon had killed his father, Morgan Katarn.

At this ceremony, he was presented with the Medal of Valor by an imperial High Inquisitor by the name of Jerec, along with one of the administrators of the academy, General Rom Mohc, both of whom Kyle would later go on to face in single combat and destroy. Unbeknownst to Kyle, Jerec was the one to orchestrate the death of his father, and had personally decapitated him. Jerec had suspected that the younger Katarn was a Force-sensitive, and may have had plans to groom him into a Dark Jedi to further his own plans of supplanting the Emperor.

This is where our story diverges from what was meant to be, and becomes what could have been. Instead of taking a short vacation cruise after his graduation, during which he would reunite with Jan Ors, learn the truth of his father's demise at the hands of the Empire and defect to the Rebel Alliance, Kyle is taken away from the academy shortly after his graduation at the order of Jerec to be trained in the ways of the Dark Side.

Our story begins shortly after the Battle of Yavin...

This is a new alternate universe Quest that I will be running soon in which the players play as Kyle Katarn.
>>
>>44498279
Can't say I do since I'm a QM and I don't follow any quests since the two I did follow died due to too few players or not enough discussing among players/silent thread between votes according to said quest's QMs. I'm not much for self-advertising either, but at least you see my point, so thanks.
>>
>>44497751
Okay, so. I feel like my writing is bad, can anyone confirm that? I also feel bad about my running time since it's limited very heavily and I'm not sure if I should keep going at all if I can't even get the minimum of 6 hours.

Also, how's the pacing? Do I give any sense of advancing or threat when fighting someone?
>>
>>44498304
My apologies. I can empathize a bit with that kind of thread myself, so I can understand why the QMs you followed finally called it quits.

It always hurts to see quests you like get dropped because of lack of interest, but I can't fault the QM for it, either.
>>
File: most amusing (2).png (74 KB, 171x278) Image search: [Google]
most amusing (2).png
74 KB, 171x278
>dat Bonus Question

No one will answer you seriously OP, but good try
>>
>>44498304
Honestly, your point is kind of shit.
>>
>>44498324
>It always hurts to see quests you like get dropped because of lack of interest, but I can't fault the QM for it, either.

It's always the QMs fault though.

If players are voting they've already fulfilled there side of the bargain so why can't lazy stupid QMs do it?

>Boo-hoo my quest only got one vote on sup tg I'm quitting.

No1curr

>No votes/only troll votes

Your voting options were shit, your players improved them

>Players are being mean to me in my own thread!

Suck it up you pussy
>>
>>44498364
Then that is your opinion. Shitty as it is.
>>
>>44498370
>Butthurt, the Post
Excuse me while I laugh at you.
>>
>>44498373
No, seriously. Your point is "players who don't like everything are horrible and kill quests". I'm sorry, but come on.
>>
>>44498260
I understand your point but I don't like the way you put it. Quest players are not obliged to pick up new Quests because that would be fucking insane.
>>
>>44498398
No, my point is that players that all out refuse to try quests outside their comfort zones are part of the reason why some quests die. Calm down, son.
>>
>>44497751
>QMs reply to this post with one or more quests you'd like to get feedback on.
Y'know what, I'm game.

Crusader Quest. Let's here it.

>>
>>44498504
Redcoat quest when btw?
>>
>>44498535
Someone else was going to run that, not me. I just gave my opinion on what I'd like another history quest to be about.

I don't have time to properly run my own quest, no way in hell I'm going to try running two.
>>
>>44498504
>>Three areas you feel are a problem
Rape
Rape
Rape

>>Three areas you feel are just fine
Waifu
Waifu
Waifu

>>Three suggestions on how to improve the problem areas
Retcon
Retcon
Retcon

>>At least one thing you'd like to see added into the quest
More Waifu
>>
>>44498535
Won't a redcoat quest just devolve into US vs UK shitposting, egged on by everyone not from those countries?
>>
>>44498410
not that anon, but doing that is a huge drain, especially when it ends up not being fun and it clearly isn't going to be any time soon. I wouldn't condemn anyone for not trying as often as they "should".
>>
File: 1381806103628.gif (334 KB, 500x286) Image search: [Google]
1381806103628.gif
334 KB, 500x286
>>44498560
Exactly.
>>
>>44498573
>Chaotic Evil done right.
>>
>>44498573
Australia what have we said about this?
>>
>>44497751
Player Question:
Two at the moment. I joined the first when it was rather new and easy to look through the archives, and one that just started, but shows some promise.
>>
File: egg.gif (936 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
egg.gif
936 KB, 500x281
>>44497751
Ah actually fuck it, I know at least two of you lot were in here before. Critique is good, have at me.

Snakecatcher
>Things you like
>Things you don't like
>Suggestions for the above
>Hopes for the future
>>
>>44498622
Which ones?
>>
>>44497751
>[Hugbox] #ques/tg/enerals @ Rizon.net (barely related to quests; enjoys Larro quests and anime)
Also dies constantly. There's been 8 hour silences.
>>44497751
>Are you resolving to do anything special in your quest this holiday season?
Nope.
>How many quests are you following?
One or three. I have a fairly wide range of tastes in terms of subject, but certain writing styles make me lose interest.
>>
>>44498628
>>Things you like
Subject/Premise is quite charming.
>>Things you don't like
Your sentence structure is incredibly grating and causes me to invent excuses to do something else.
>>Suggestions for the above
I mean that in the nicest way, but please read more and perhaps learn another language.
>>Hopes for the future
See above.
>>
>>44498632
QuestGuy's Ghoul Quests and Experiment Quest

I like both of them for different reasons.

The first because it took a rather plain series to make a ficquest out of and expanded it into a really fun expanded universe with some surprising drama. That and the QM is more than willing to work with writeins, which brings in a lot more flavour.

The second, only started today, but I like the potential I'm seeing in it. It's more conventional with how it handles choices, but still is willing to accept write-ins. There is a lot of interesting questions I have already, and I'm intrigued to know more about what is really going on in the facility that the PC is in, as well as what the other characters are like. We'll see where it goes, but it has some good potential.
>>
I doubt I've been running long enough to warrant it, but feedback is feedback.

Spitalian Quest. Have at me.

>areas you feel are a problem
>areas you feel are just fine
>improvements
>things you'd like to see
>>
>>44498674
I'm the person you're replying to, and honestly I JUST opened Experiment quest in the archives because it caught my interest.

It actually is pretty neat so far, so I'll definitely look into it more!

Also QuestGuy does like the scoobydoo villain stuff and dracula's daughter thing right? Because... I can't. I just can't. I loved the cartoons as a kid, I still like watching them, but I can't.
>>
>>44498646
I've gotten this complaint before and it's a bit disheartening because I do read a lot. It's the commas, isn't it? I don't know why because I never had them before the Quest and now they keep popping up whenever I let my guard down.
>>
>>44497751
>Why don't we try a critique as our New Year's Resolution?

Know what, fuck it. May as well.

Tank Commander Quest, otherwise known as "is that really the name, it couldn't possibly be more boring and vague"

I'm actually really curious because the players never seem to complain too much, which is a definite sign that something is wrong.
>>
>>44497822

Crusty?
>>
>>44498684
To be specific, he is running quests based on the characters from Scooby Doo's Ghoul School, having graduated said school and are now living 'normal' lives. This is not to be confused with Toonspew's quest which is more it's on self contained thing.

Each girl has a different quest, a different main character and honestly, each quest has a different vibe, but with lots of overlap with each other and Hannah Barbera references galore. Winnie is kinda of like a Visual Novel, and is meant to be a little more silly. PhantyQuest is a 40s detective film that took a very sudden turn thanks to some dice rolls, and SibellaQuest has become a pseudo DMC type of quest with a lot of combat. We haven't started the other two quests. I assure you it is better than you think it might be. I do recommend that you try and dig through the archives to find it to at least give it a try. PhantyQuest is probably the best so far and will make it easier to find Winnie which did start on /co/.

That said, I totally get it if people are uninterested or turned off by the premise. It is a fanfic quest when you get down to it and I know that it is usually an instant turn off here. And sometimes some anons are a little TOO weird for my tastes. But, overall I find it to be a really fun and comfy quest, with a new QM that is clearly still learning, but has a great attitude and clearly puts a lot of effort in it.
>>
>>44498697
>I've gotten this complaint before and it's a bit disheartening because I do read a lot. It's the commas, isn't it? I don't know why because I never had them before the Quest and now they keep popping up whenever I let my guard down.
The commas, and by extension how your sentences never properly vary in pace and flow. It's mentally tiring. Vary them more. Spread them out. Contract them as needed, because it helps keeps one focused.
http://www.goodreads.com/quotes/373814-this-sentence-has-five-words-here-are-five-more-words
>>
>>44498760
I read a few threads of Phantyquest and it seemed like a lot of fun, but it was fun in the sense of "weee, we're having fun!", if you get what I mean?

I feel like they did a really great job at staying true to the feeling of the source material, and it's not the fanfic i'm turned off by in this case! What I did read was really nostalgic for me.

I just can't handle it for long periods of time. Combining that innocent cartoon fun with the quest medium exhausts me for some reason, and I find myself looking for more serious, or slow paced stories.

I'll look into Sibella a bit more though, since I've seen it crop up the past couple of days.
>>
>>44498786
>more serious, slow paced stories
Was this before or after 'the roll?' Because PhatnyQuest certainly changed things.

Have you considered just binge reading those quests on your own time instead of just taking part in the threads as they happen? If it causes too much exhaustion, that is.
>>
>>44498697
READ YOUR WRITING ALOUD BEFORE POSTING
>>
>>44498813
Admittedly I hadn't considered archiving the quests. While they were fun to experience briefly, they never sparked enough interest for me to become fully involved in.

But I do enjoy binge reading, and that may help. I'll give it a try and see how it goes!

Also I have no idea what the roll is.
>>
File: 1448569592593.jpg (77 KB, 775x1523) Image search: [Google]
1448569592593.jpg
77 KB, 775x1523
What makes Science Fiction settings interesting?
>>
>>44498845
I won't spoil it too much, but I will say it, and several rolls later caused a massive change, both in the tone of the quest, and a change to the rolling system as a whole. It's become a running gag in the quest threads as a whole.

Anyways, look at the upcoming Sibellaquest threads. I've been trying to get the QM to keep the googledoc archives in his OP's so that those that see it can read it if they want to get involved. The googledocs may even be in some 4pleb/desustorage archives. I know I've linked them once or twice in the threads. It's a good place to start.
>>
>>44498870
Space and lasers and shit with maybe a cute ayylmao or two to bang.
>>
>>44498870
I expect a sense of reality from science fiction. Now, I don't know shit about science, and I think all settings need to be internally consistent, but when it comes to science fiction I am expecting implicit logic about everything where as I'll accept hand waves in fantasy so long as they don't contradict anything else in the same setting.

Also, I need a clear purpose for why something is science fiction and not fantasy. Honestly it can be as simple as cool mech dogfights or a necessity for convenient communications technology in a setting, but I absolutely hate shit like Star Wars where the science aspect seems completely irrelevant.
>>
File: 1334329164853.jpg (18 KB, 366x380) Image search: [Google]
1334329164853.jpg
18 KB, 366x380
>>44498878
>Mfw the sci-fi quest I'm working on doesn't have lasers and only the villains and neutral third-parties have cute babes, but they won't fuck the MC.
>>
JOKER QUEST WHEN
>>
>>44498897
Now that I think about it, Star Wars would make more sense as High Fantasy...
>>
>>44498921
>>44498897

Star Wars is High Fantasy. Y'all are being tricked by thinking setting - space, equals genre - sci-fi.
>>
>>44498910
Does it at least have space?
>>
>>44498628

>Things I like
You have very good word choice. The minimalistic writing conveys things rather well, though I'm not sure if this is a deliberate choice, or if it's a fortunate coincidence of you just not being a very elaborative writer. It's somewhat refreshing to read.

I also enjoy your antagonists in general. Often they do more to flesh out the main cast than anything else, and it's impressive to read and think about.

ALSO I enjoy that you as a QM often pay attention to your player's thoughts and incorporate them as the story goes along, or start to make them more emphasized if the players become concerned.

For example, Zigzag's addiction became more expressed as more players began to worry about it. There are a lot of little moments like these through the quest, but it's nice.

>Things I don't like
A lot of your players are dumb and honestly don't seem to catch on to how hypocritical they can be. This is especially notable in times where I feel like you've introduced a potential antagonist whose primary qualities act as a reflection or foil to one of the cast. Like how Tanni was Hiss' ideal, or how that weird alchemist in the last thread seemed to have a lot in common with Cennan, and just diverged slightly at some point.

There are probably other things, but I can't think of many right now. As one anon said, your sentence structure can become rather repetitive, which is a little more difficult to handle when you seem to naturally use few words in the first place.

There are none. I'm sorry.

>Hopes for the future
More Hiss time. She's acting strong, and is very important, but I think Hiss is breaking a little, and neither the players nor Cennan are paying the attention to it like they should. I predict there will be fallout there eventually, and it's something that we should have tried to help with before the fact, rather than picking up the pieces later.
>>
>>44498936
Yeah.
>Space battles
>Mech's
>Armored military suits
>AI's
>Aliens
and all that jazz.
>>
>>44498934
I'm aware that what Star Wars is should be high fantasy, but it keeps up this thin masquerade that it's a space opera when the space part of it is pointless and the opera part of it is fantasy cliches.

I guess the marketing and aesthetic is why it's still around and not a forgotten pulp fantasy though. I don't even really dislike Star Wars particularly but man, I have friends that think it's good sci fi and it ain't.
>>
>>44498954
No offence, but from the way you express your opinions you strike me as being a complete tool.
>>
>>44497751
>bonus question.
Well, if Ouro's doing it...

Valen Quest.
Hit me.

>Things you like
>Things you don't like
>Hopes for the future
>>
>>44498954
>>44498870
I feel like disagreeing with you just on principle. And I have no respect for Star Wars. You're that much of a tit.
>>
>>44498975
>>44499014
I'm okay with this. As long as no one here defends Star Wars.
>>
>>44499029
>I'm okay with this. As long as no one here defends Star Wars.
Meh.
>>
>>44499014
>>44498954
You must be fun at parties.
>>
I hate [popular thing] too and think it belongs in the trash!

Am I cool yet?
>>
>>44498950
Can we bang an alien spacemech?
>>
>>44498772
I'll try to keep this in mind. I know that sounds wishy washy but you can't really promise better, you know?

>>44498832
I'll admit that my proof-reading is really shitty because I usually do roughly zero of it. It's a bad habit and it probably comes entirely from me having an irrational fear about my update speed dropping.

>>44498941
More Hiss time is coming soon hopefully. I can't address the player stuff but I'm flattered you enjoy the antagonists since I worry about them a lot.
Hi Riz

>>44498998
>Things I like
I'm a big fan of how complex it all is and how many balls that have to kept juggling. The way you reveal information is a lot fun.

>Things I don't like
The aforesaid amount of balls you need to keep juggling. It's pretty tiring and at least one of them seemed needlessly obscure. It also makes me less likely to post because I'm afraid I'll mess it up badly. But it's also part of Valen's charm so I'm not sure how to subtract that.

>Hopes for the future
I'm currently behind by quite a bit and I really need to catch up and stop missing threads.
>>
>>44498954
>but it keeps up this thin masquerade that it's a space opera
But it is a space opera, for it's an opera...in space. Star Wars has never once not been about Space Wizards going Wizard Things In Space, so I have no idea where you're getting off, save that it's somewhere in the realm of Contrarian Junction.
>>
Would you play an Evangelion quest? That is a quest which features giant not-quite robots, colossal enemies and the slow (or fast) melting down of mankind under their threat? With a dash of spicy angst, logistics and shadowrunning?
>>
>>44499141
Only if it ends with a mindfuck and the MC doesn't get together with any of the girls in his harem.
>>
>>44499116
Is it that obvious?

It's hard to catch up when we end up running at the same time, so often. I usually spend my voting periods trying to catch up on your quest in progress, and hope I make it in time for a vote.

Also feel free to vote. I worry a little that my players all seem to be so concerned over screwing up that it's keeping them from participating. I feel like everyone should be free to have fun and explore the world to their heart's content, not be afraid of what they might find.

I believe in my players.
>>
>>44499141
No, but then I've never once cared about Evan the Jelly Lion.
>>
>>44499166
>>44499052
>>44499029

Did someone piss in your cheerios? Or did your Autism Bunny not want headpats today?
>>
>>44499109
No matter what I respond with, someone's going to get pissy. Play it and find out.
>>
>enter thread
>writing style looks familiar
>"why does this look like imouto's writing"?
>enter her room
>mfw imouto is QM
>>
>>44499241
>Every player's dream
>>
>>44499202
If there isn't the promise of at least a chance to get at some freaky alien puss, I'm not interested.
>>
>>44499141
Depends. How up to snuff are your random mysticism references?
>>
>>44499243
>being able to bully your QM in real life as well as online.
My god, think of the possibilities.
>>
>>44499241
Is it an incestuous smut quest?
>>
>>44499255
#StopQMBullying2016
>>
>>44499246
I can't confirm either way, but rest assured, I'd rather not have pro-smut players in my quest nonetheless.
>>
Read the first thread of Experiment Quest.

It's interesting, and I love the QM's stamina! I'm a little disappointed they hope the quest will be over in ~7 threads, but I'm excited for the ride all the same.
>>
>>44499275
Oh no, you're not one of those QMs who has the quest MC acting like an autistic robotman with no interest in women whatsoever because he's so afraid of the lewds, are you?
>>
>>44499293
No, I got no problem with lewd nor smut, but if it's a choice between not doing smut or doing it, I'd rather do the former.
>>
>>44499275
>smut
Nigga pls, I don't want your half-baked attempts at erotica, I just want some fine ass alien babes and maybe some tandem mech fightan to go with them.
>>
>>44499338
Akun is a good place for you.
>>
>>44499346
Nigga I JUST said I gave no interest in smut. Are you goddamn retarded?
>>
File: 1394239504939.gif (3 MB, 445x247) Image search: [Google]
1394239504939.gif
3 MB, 445x247
>>44499364
>getting this mad
>>
>>44499310
Well that's fair, was just a little worried from your earlier comment. I've seen some QMs so worried about the danger of BAD FUN creeping into their quest that they end up sabotaging themselves.
>>
>>44499373
>hurr durr u mad?
No, but you seem to be upset that no one cares about your quest.
>>
>>44499241
Imoutos can't write.
>>
>>44499419
It's more like, the MC is interested in babes and what not when he's not pre-occupied, but his duty and missions often comes first on his priorities.
>>
File: 1451468004673.gif (513 KB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
1451468004673.gif
513 KB, 240x180
>>44499422
>Implying I'm the same anon
>That poor damage control
You need to calm down. Seriously.
>>
>>44499446
Cool, might check out your quest then, if you make it. Quests have a serious lack of space adventure.
>>
>>44499470
>working this hard to sabotage someone's quest
That's just sad, holmes
>>
>>44499247
Heh, I like them enough, but I find them a bit too conspicuous in Evangelion. Granted, they pretty much went through an apocalypse, but it still is bizarre for Japanese people to use Biblical references so strongly.

Wouldn't mind adding some Hindu codenames for some of the weapons being developed for the Evas though.
>>
>>44499495
Neato. Hopefully I'll see you there.

>>44499509
I just ignore him. Thanks anyhow, mate.
>>
>>44499516
>but it still is bizarre for Japanese people to use Biblical references so strongly.
There are a lot of Japanese Christians, dude.
>>
>>44499530
I suppose that depends on your definition of "a lot", I suppose.
>>
>Hey QM I know you've been having trouble and all but can you do <thing I was about to do next session>, thanks and happy new year
I need to experiment with dice-generated storytelling so I don't get read like a book
>>
>>44497751

> QMs reply to this post with one or more quests you'd like to get feedback on.

Do it for JQOP, he's never on these threads anyway.
>>
>>44497751
> QM question
Probably none.

I really don't know. my player base which was pretty small in the first place has dwindled greatly. If i am lucky, i would get 2-4 players at most. I won't blame them though.

I don't want to stop but it seems like no one wants to participate. What to do?
>>
>>44498910

I am firmly of the mind that sex in a Quest should be a big emotional commitment, and so fraught with misery and drama that it affects everything else. No casual fucking on the side, unless you want tears and accusations and NTR!
>>
>>44499844
Also they should be an alien or a catgirl or an alien catgirl and also a loli.
>>
File: 1451405151239.jpg (16 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
1451405151239.jpg
16 KB, 300x100
>>44499865
>Also they should be an alien or a catgirl or an alien catgirl and also a loli.
>>
>>44499865

Sure, but that's only incidental, really. You don't understand how sickening it is for a QM to have to pander to /tg/'s horrible fetishes and act like you're the biggest stud ever. I always pretend that the girls are secretly laughing at you all the time.

Really, there are only two options. Either the PC is so cool that he really deserves the attention, or the QM swallows his own bile to pander. The third option is to pretend to be the little girl.
>>
>>44499826
Are you enjoying the quest, still?
Do you have at least one or two players who enjoy the quest?

Then keep at it. Keep going until you don't have players, or you can no longer enjoy the quest.

If you flake out because lack of players is crushingly demoralizing, many others would understand. However, take a look at your quest and your personal limits, and decide what you're capable of handling.
>>
>>44499882
>The third option is to pretend to be the little girl.
Why isn't this the first option?
>>
>>44499890

Mostly because it makes me throw up in my mouth a little.
>>
>>44499885
I like both of my quests, sure they are flawed as hell but i enjoy them.

Yes, there has been one anon who has been in my sessions for a long time.

Thank you for your reply anon.
>>
>>44499903
You coulda just said you were a basic bitch from the start
>>
>>44499923
/tg/ is incredibly vanilla when it comes to sex anon.

You should know this already.
>>
File: 1451428194293.jpg (67 KB, 500x354) Image search: [Google]
1451428194293.jpg
67 KB, 500x354
What would you guys like to see more in quests?
>>
File: 1437259009636.gif (598 KB, 438x750) Image search: [Google]
1437259009636.gif
598 KB, 438x750
>>44500347
>tfw QM sempai notices you
>>
>>44500366
This is why I bully my players. They secretly enjoy it, or at least that's what I'm telling myself.
>>
>>44500388
It's not violence when there is love.
>>
>>44498504
Too little time to interact wth other characters.
Most of everything really.
Allow us a bit more downtime. While i would love to hear more stories from Franz or talk to Chiri about what is going on and the likes. It would be nice we didnt risk someone got hurt over it.

Wilhelm and Chiri's bastard
>>
>>44500347
Lolis to bully
Or anything for bully, really.
>>
>QM question
I'm writing an assload, does that count?

And I guess I can try the critique thing. Path of Ascendance, on Anonkun. Feedback would be nice.

>>
File: e471b66c64545b1ae9a37f76419a33f1.jpg (399 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
e471b66c64545b1ae9a37f76419a33f1.jpg
399 KB, 1536x2048
>>44497751
Novice Heretek Quest:

>>
>>44500448
>>Three areas you feel are a problem
Too much body as opposed to suit customization. Too much attention paid to the chat. Tying into that, too much going back on decisions because people bothered you.
>>Three areas you feel are just fine
The system is very nice. Both how upgrades work and how smut scenes are triggered. Smut as fail state is shit, thanks for throwing it out. I like Eva.
Generate TF options by write-in only, then narrow it down in a vote only poll. Not sure what else.
>>At least one thing you'd like to see added into the quest
Robin impregnating someone before he changes completely.
>>
>>44497751
>Player Question
12, a few of them just came back after a long hiatus.
>>
>>44500862
Which ones?
>>
>>44500883
The ones that came back or the whole list?
>>
>>44500919
Whole list.
If you don't feel like it, the ones that came back.
>>
>not taking the first suggestion for an action and running with it

I can't believe how many shitty QMs don't do this. The worst is when they get pissy and chide the players for trying to act outside of the rails.
>>
>>44500946
The rails are there for your protection, fám.
>>
>>44500929
Eh its fine. Behold my shit taste.

Hellborn
Homeless Mutant
Devil Summoner
Persona 2129
Banished
Hive Queen
Holy Sword
Mercenary 2033
Lost Island
Broken Sky Online
Totemist
Star Dust

Last 3 are ones that recently returned.
>>
>>44500963
>Last 3 are ones that recently returned.
...I don't know which ones you talk about.
>>
>>44500963
I'd like to add MGNQ to the list but I'm really not sure if it's return after Hiatus or the usual speed of Decu.
>>
>>44500970
Last 3 on the list.
Broken Sky Online Quest
Totemist Quest
Star Dust Quest.
>>
File: GjavAXy.jpg (87 KB, 1024x548) Image search: [Google]
GjavAXy.jpg
87 KB, 1024x548
>>44500859
>before he changes completely
Pic related

Thanks for the feedback though.
>>
>>44500979
No that isn't a list of recently returned Quests. Just the ones I follow since anon asked about them.
>>
>>44499516
All the Hollows in Bleach are inspired by Mexico/Spain and use Spanish names
>>
Fallout quest

>>>44500955

Newcomers are always welcomed.
>>
>>44500946
Then it just becomes a race to make the shittiest suggestion or the safest suggestion and it just serves to rile up more players when they don't get to have any impact on the choice made.
>>
>>44500347
Alien catgirl lolis
>>
>>44497751
>QM question
I couldn't even run coherently or regularly because of the holiday

>Bonus discussion
Guess I'll give this a try for Death Among the Stars
>>
>>44501096
>alien
Aliens are for removal not for lewd, vigilo confido.
>catgirl
That's so 2000s, foxgirls are better.
>>
>>44498089
At least one got divorced. QMing can't be good for your marriage.
>>
>>44501389
Fuck that image was some creepy fucking bullshit.
>>
>>44501029
Yeah, but what I personally like in Evangelion, beyond waifus, cryptic mindfucking and everything else, is that the out-of-this-world stuff is dealt with a solid dose of logistics, politics, and technology.

The Evangelion project is a world-spanning organization, involving politicians, industry, the military, etc.
>>
>>44501413
Wait...what image?
>>
>>44501431
>Wait...what image?
Artemis and his then-wife cosplaying. I have a lot of respect for the hobby but some people just shouldn't.
>>
>>44501436
I thought that was for a Halloween party.
>>
File: My nigga.gif (1 MB, 245x127) Image search: [Google]
My nigga.gif
1 MB, 245x127
>>44501204
>Aliens are for removal not for lewd
>>
>>44501204
>>44501463
What if you have one alien for lewd and all other aliens for removal. That's alright, r-right?
>>
>>44501499
Well, officially, this live ayy lmao is to be interrogated. I don't see anywhere that you can't make the interrogation incredibly lewd.

Thing is, after the interrogation the ayy lmao is to be autopsied. Better make it count.
>>
>>44501524
>autopsy
No need, nerd, I already plan on exploring her insides.
>>
>>44501204
>hurr durr purge duh xeno
40Kids need not apply.
>>
Can anyone tell me if Dungeon Life Quest is any decent? I don't have tons of spare time and that backlog is kinda getting big.
>>
>>44502120
A friend told me it was solid and I should pick it up, but I have no first hand knowledge.
>>
D&D Quest

It's the Holidays and you're stuck with your whole family plus cousins and uncles. Someone comes up with the (not) so great idea that some of you should play D&D during this week of Holidays.

You can't leave the game since it's family and you have to deal with a DM who has his girlfriend over to enjoy Christmas with who also joins the game; one of your cousins turn out to be That Guy, and your Uncle insists on playing a character from his own personal magical realm and the DM agrees to it.
>>
I had this idea for a quest where the MC is a monster, like pretty much feral but kind of intelligent. It would be about doing your thing and trying to fend off/fight other monsters and monster tamers. Possibly lead into being broken in and become a mount or become a huge threat or something. My main problem with this is; I don't know where to look for monsters, because most of monster hunter monsters to me look like superb threat and not something you full on tame.

But the idea itself, yay or nay?
>>
>>44502615
Eh. It needs more of a driving force, or really any kind of main plot. I suppose you could get the slice-of-life crowd, but I doubt they really wanna play as a monster.
>>
>>44498504
Explicit gravity. Some votes feel serious, others look serious, casual prompts muddle the pool.

Mid term focus. It's hard to keep in mind more than 1-2 things per character, plus the main plot, complications, etc. Can't recall the last time I needed the pastebin.

Combat. It's been said before but I can never find a way to hedge my bets in RPS+craps.

Characters. It takes some time to build up, but a mood, role and interest is clear for the most part.

Level of immersion. This is simple, scenes read very well and show multiple details. Does make it easier to get lost in them.

Power level. Never liked much the idea of becoming a plot superman. It's like playing agar.io, avoiding the big bubbles is part of the game.

For gravity, I'm not sure. The best I can think is to avoid simple prompts for the big triggers and decisions. People may give it extra thought when they have a longer option than "copy this to quest"

Focus, I think it's about juggling PoVs while having multiple loose threads on the other characters. As long as the shifts are short or self-contained, they should work.

I got nothing for combat. More narrative dice, but still roll a bunch? Choose 2-3 stats for tactics? I like how the rolls describe the duel, but playing it is hard.

Maybe a character synopsis or storyline? These have been in-character and about the present but it's hard to separate them from the "tale" half of an update. Could drop them in a picture.

Some degree of explicit foreshadowing. The characters thinking ahead could work. Having Hugo worry about consequences has impact, but also feels like a no option left finale.

>writein
I want to doodle goofy shit, but I never know when or what goofy shit should I doodle. Ideas?
>>
>>44502777
If you get broken in and become a mount, it would work kind of as being the companion to a hero. Following the plot from the side. And yes, slice of life would probably lead here.

Hm, I thought that playing as the monster would be a nice twist on things.
>>
>>44502214
I'd be up for it, though what would the goal be? Just surviving a horrid session/campaign with your family, or trying to derail the DM's plans, ruin your That Guy cousin's antics, and such?
>>
>>44502857
Why not all three?
>Need to make it through the session
>Might as well fuck with the DM
>And my That Guy cousin can also go fuck himself

You're essentially trying to make it through the campaign while following the rules, but still trying to make them all quit half-way through so it can be over faster.
>>
>>44502906
Fair enough, though if we do this, we must also ruin the special snowflake that our uncle and maybe piss off the DM's girlfriend if she's shit tier. All the way or don't bother.
>>
>>44502954
Exactly.
>>
>>44498679
>areas you feel are a problem
I feel like I got showered in characters and can't find my way. Made harder because of the extra-comfy pace.
>areas you feel are just fine
The local setting exposition is good. Also kudos on having paced chargen well enough into the thread.
>improvements
Just work on a few things per session and we'll be fine. The first thread was a bit tiring.
>things you'd like to see
Palers adapting to outside living. Spitalian chemistry and finances. Perhaps some more minimalism to get the scene along.
>>
>>44499882
>I always pretend that the girls are secretly laughing at you all the time.
Just saying, players won't mind if they actually do. Like cats, if they get one half-positive result in a sea of interactions, they'll note it as a huge success.

Waifu could laugh at them right in their face and leave the room right after, anon still got laid.
>>
File: Amal and Tryd.jpg (89 KB, 775x522) Image search: [Google]
Amal and Tryd.jpg
89 KB, 775x522
Totemist Quest is live.

>>44502974
>>
I have an idea for one I'm still writing up background information for.

The basis of it is that you are a commander of some soldiers offered up to join a crusade to reclaim a continent that was overrun by a race of demons some 2 centuries back. The catch is that you work for a collection of mage clans that were at war with the main church until a few decades prior so most of your commanders distrust, if not outright despise you, and all while fighting you occasionally get orders from your superiors to retrieve artifacts and such that were left behind when everyone was retreating all those years ago.

I've got part of the nobility and church officials figured out, I'm just working on a rough idea of where the story is going to be starting and where I want it to advance through.
>>
File: Dmitri_Donskoy.jpg (61 KB, 338x443) Image search: [Google]
Dmitri_Donskoy.jpg
61 KB, 338x443
Hello again everyone,

Christmas and New Years turned out to be very crazy this year. A lot of family was over so I went AWOL for all of last week, not to mention a little earlier.

I will be running Princes and Tsars Quest tomorrow after 15:00 EST. Sorry for disappearing.

Cheers,

Dmitri
>>
A metaquest where the MC sneaks into other quests and fucks other MC's waifus, complete with purple prose sex scenes.

Would this get banned?

Also, pick your MC

>[ ] Tyrone Blacksnake
>[ ] Juan Hernandez Garcia Jesus Mendoza
>[ ] Goldberg Goldstein
>[ ] Chad Peklift
>>
>>44503763
Yeah instapermaban
>>
>>44503763
>[ ] Melissa Tungood
>>
>>44503763
Nobody on tg can write smut good enough to justify a meta quest of any kind.
>>
>>44503763
I suppose we could insert as an edgy cunt, too, so you can write from experience.
>>
Death Among the Stars returning to its normal schedule tomorrow.
Hope to see folks there.
>>
>>44504002
>implying he's not a virgin
>>
How do I be less of a flakey fucking faggot?
>>
>>44497751
Experiment Quest.

>Future expectations.
>>
>>44503763
Yes, because smut isn't allowed on /tg/. Hell, if it's edgy enough it doesn't even need sex to get banned.
>>
>>44504450
That's because we've been infected with shitty normalcuck janitors and mods that probably aren't even channers, and are outside plants instead.
>>
>>44504589
>normalcuck

They are probably happier people than you are, since they don't misuse terms like this in hopes of it actually meaning anything.

Also, >>44504002
>>
>>44504712
I'm personally curious as to when/why cuck became the new insult
>>
>>44504319
You've only run a single thread. Try asking again in a few weeks.
>>
>>44504786
Alright. Thanks.
>>
>>44504589
The level of paranoia in your post makes you sound like a regular visitor to /pol/.
>>
File: gallery_i011.jpg (174 KB, 570x802) Image search: [Google]
gallery_i011.jpg
174 KB, 570x802
No waifu, only husbandos nao.
>>
>>44504712
So you don't even deny the mod team has suffered a hostile takeover, and instead reply with retarded "no u"-shit. Good for you.
>>
>>44504772
/tv/ ~ a year ago. They overused it and it infected the whole site.

At least it's still a derogative, I dread the day that cuckoldry actually becomes acceptable in mainstream society.
>>
>>44504772
It started when the ex-boyfriend of some indie developer /r9k/'d a massive blogpost about just how bad at relationships he was that he clung fiercely to a woman who was actively cheating on him. This somehow became a rallying cry for a bunch of nerds who have never even experienced sexual relations of any kind, and it was tied to ETHICS or something.

In the middle of all this, "cuck" became a meme, and anons like to throw it around and connect it to all sorts of things because they are trying to project their own anime fetishes into every conversation they can imagine. It's like throwing darts at a board, hopefully something sticks. "Maybe the person/people they are arguing with ACTUALLY HAS BEEN KEKOLDED and this will somehow validate my otherwise ignorant opinion on a thing!"
>>
>>44504882
>hostile takeover

They've done nothing wrong unless you took /r9k/ or /pol/ seriously, and in those cases nobody should take YOU seriously.
>>
>>44504888
Are you talking about that Gamergate clusterfuck? If I remember correctly, the ethics part was because of the fact that the developer had her boyfriends-on-the-side write positive reviews for her game (not sure if shitty or not), and the problem that people claimed to be highlighting is the relationship between developers, publishers, and video game journalists that usually proves toxic to consumers due to false reviews.

Whether or not that was achieved, I don't know, I just remember it being a giant cesspool of fuckery from both sides that made it feel like a shitty thing to be a gamer for awhile.
>>
I've accidentally turned my quest into XCOM+Prototype+MonHunter.
>>
>>44504888
Wasn't cuck coined when the Anthony Burch thing happened, not during Gaymergate?
>>
>>44504826
>>44504934
>paranoia
I guess you've already forgotten about one of the previous nazimods blogging on his tumblr about his grand social experiment, people spreading around that 4chan board rating list that classifies /tg/ a "safe space" after moderation changes, 1d4chan feeding retards into /tg/, etc.
>>
>>44504994
What's the Anthony Burch thing? I know about Gaymergate, but not this Burch incident. Was it bullshit from both sides like the Gaymergate incident?
>>
>>44504987
It's not shitty to be a gamer in any way whatsoever, but what /v/ and #geegeeeee both do is illustrate that shitty people can also be gamers.
>>
>>44505006
Do you ever leave your house with all that paranoia and care you dedicate for image boards? Are you anything more than a NEET?
>>
>>44505034
Yeah, I know that. It's just when I see some of the people who happen to use games the way both sides of that incident did, I can't help but feel like something's gone wrong with gaming now that the biggest argument is whether or not a game is sexist/racist or if a journalist is corrupt rather than if a game is actually a masterpiece or just a great game.
>>
>>44505061
You know that show Welcome to the NHK? I feel like our paranoia friend is the protagonist from that, thinking every mod is out to get him/us.
>>
>>44505015
Nah. Burch was a married indie developer, as far as I know. Into the whole social justice 'scene'.
His wife, Ashley, was a voice actress, I think? Doesn't matter.
The story as I know it goes that Anthony pushed for an open marriage, right? So he could fuck other chicks or maybe a dude or something. I don't judge.
Instead of that going as planned, his wife fucked a bunch of black dudes, maybe even at the same time. And once she'd gone black, she not only never went back to him, she stole his Wii in the divorce.

This is where the meme
>[insert really shitty circumstances here]
>but at least I'm not Anthony Burch!
comes from.
>>
>>44505085
I'm all for diversity in games. Nothing about it makes games worse.

Video game journalism is a dying thing. You can just go see the reviews made by unpaid players giving their own honest opinions instead of relying on people that are more than likely being paid off by the big name triple-A gamemakers.
>>
>>44498679
I might have missed a thread but the forcefulness of NPC's to join us.

Well honestly the way you eased things in so far have helped me understand everything abit more alongside reading the PDF's still confused on so much shit.

Maybe posting abit sooner then ever 30minutes but Real life always comes first OP.

I'd like to see more of the culture of each clan and interactions between NPC's or even more about the spores but that's a given...right?

You know me, I've been watching you. The Fire will rise if we align with first wafiu like that one anon wanted.
>>
>>44505119
Man, if you're going to get married, be monogamous with it. If you want multiple partners, don't get married, it's as simple as that. Adding more people to a stable one-on-one relationship is usually a recipe for disaster.
>>
>>44505061
What's that I heard, you want more proof?

Let's not forget about the irc leaks that caused a shitstorm on multiple boards, on /tg/ they showed the mods explicitly discussing what kind of excuses they can use to ban MSQ and other shit because they were triggered and asshurt.

All I'm seeing you post is mindless drivel and tumblrshit-level ad hominem arguments.
>>
>>44505085
The important thing is to accept that there ARE cultural differences between regions of the world, and that this will affect the games you play as time goes on. Cultures change.

As long as there are games you want to play, you should play them without regrets or remorse. It's your hobby, and your money to spend. Both the SOCIAL JUSTICE movements and #GG are two subsets of angry nerds who desperately feel the need to have others justify their opinions on things. They can't actually enjoy the things they claim to be attacking/defending anymore, and in terms of vidya this makes them equally shitty gamers.

>>44505131
>Video game journalism is a dying thing.

Videogame journalism never really lived. It has almost always been little more than fansites/fanzines that grew bigger at the auspices of publishers who have used them as cheap advertisement at best.
>>
>>44505181
It's not ad hominem if I'm on the mark when calling you what you are: a paranoid NEET who cares way too much about a fucking image board where we vote for which waifu to fug.

Nothing you are complaining about affects normal people in anyway. MSQ sucked shit and I'm glad your quest got banned anyway.
>>
>>44505131
I don't have a problem with diversity either, especially if it heightens the gaming experience. I have a problem with people who vehemently support or disapprove of it because they usually bring caustic shit no matter how much they say they're 'helping'.

Yeah, you're right, VG journalism is dying. However, you want to watch those 'unpaid' players as well because you never know if they might be getting favors from a company once they become big enough to be really noticeable.
>>
>>44505218
I'm not even that guy, but there's some serious bullshit going on if the mods decide to vet threads that don't violate any board rules merely based on their personal tastes.
>>
>>44505181
>>44505218
Which MSQ? There have been quite a lot of those, none of them any good.
>>
>>44505194
Again, I don't mind cultural differences especially if they bring the game's world to life. What I don't like is the meta politics of it all, where your game has to juggle being conscious of extreme views on both sides and suffering because of it.
>>
>>44505279
Here's the thing: the vast majority of videogames that anyone gives a shit about these days don't really "juggle" anything that "both sides" claim to care about.

If most gamedevs can ignore what the loonies on both sides have to say, and at worse throw a small bone here or there, then so can you. You can't get caught up with the identity politics bullshit, because it will make you as miserable as >>44505181 seems to be.
>>
>>44505258
If it's the MSQ I'm thinking of, I can understand their desire to ban that shit.

I'm talking of the Forbidden Quest. The Quest that must not be named. You all know what I mean.
>>
>>44505218
>it's not ad hominem but [ad hominem]
How to recognize someone who knows he has no valid counter-arguments 101

Would you like to try to explain how anything I have said is factually incorrect? Or would you rather keep shitposting in a way that does nothing to benefit you in an anonymous conversation?
>>
>>44505326
What precisely was wrong with Goatdick Quest?
>>
>>44505358
If that was the actual name of it or indicative of what it was about, you don't need us telling you what was wrong with it.
>>
>>44505342
Here's my explanation: I don't care about anything you are bringing up. It has never affected me. If you think something is worth giving a shit about, and you want others to give a shit about it, the onus is on you to convince them that it is worth giving a shit about.

You can't do this for me, because my life doesn't revolve around imageboard drama and stacks of emptied cups of ramen like yours does.
>>
>>44505326
I can think of two MSQs, both ban worthy on principle, even without edge, smut, or edgy smut.

The first one was a complete atrocity. The second one was not redeemable in any way, but it was still not as horrible as the first.
>>
>>44505386
Good thing we have politically correct and progressive quests like Magical Weeaboo Lesbabby Quest, and vigilant moderators who ban the creepy problematic shit.
>>
>>44505450
Do you want to be a part of a quest that centers around the cock of a goat? Do you really want to go around, fucking goat women?
>>
>>44505450
>vigilant moderators who ban the creepy problematic shit.

if this was true, Banished quest should have died the moment we coerced someone into drunken sex
>>
>>44505485
We've had quests centering around cocks of far less wholesome beings.
>>
File: Adachi face.jpg (33 KB, 250x290) Image search: [Google]
Adachi face.jpg
33 KB, 250x290
>>44505510
Never said I thought those quests were good either, anon.
>>
>>44505410
So let me get this straight, you don't care about anything I'm bringing up and it doesn't convern you.

As a matter of fact, it concerns you so little that you make multiple posts containing no substance in an attempt to drown out and deflect the argument to someone who's reminding the thread of unpleasant facts you don't care about at all.

I guess the nazimod that almost killed /tg/ being a literal tumblr blogger is inconsequential and a complete coincidence.
1d4chan being a cesspool of shit for memesters is something we all should ignore.
Obviously concrete evidence of mods bending the rules and discussing how to abuse their power to soothe their hurt feelings is made completely untrue by you calling an anonymous poster whose a nerd.
>>
Remember when this thread had quest discussion instead of asshurt conspiracy theories? That was nice.

What're some non-Twitter ways QMs use to announce their runs?
>>
>>44505551
Indeed you didn't. I was just pointing out that however bad and rules violating Goatdick Quest may have been, we've had worse in the past. And in the present.
>>
Any word about the Red Queens return?

Is QD kill?
>>
>>44505609
The only reason I care about your posts is that you are shitting up an otherwise pretty tame QTG thread. If that was your goal, congratulations.

>you calling an anonymous poster whose a nerd.

Go away, #SpookyG
>>
>>44505656
Smoke signs, carrier pigeons, screaming it to the four winds, etc.
>>
>>44505656
They announce it in this thread, sometimes.
I feel a great need to get back into the questing scene, but nothing really strikes my fancy enough to run with it.
That probably holds for most posters here, though.
>>
>>44505656
None of it is conspiracy, anon. Mostly it is about people being hypocrites on the internet.

>What're some non-Twitter ways QMs use to announce their runs?
Post in the post session, posts here, maybe IRC. Really, I can't digest twitter feeds daily so I can miss some shit.
>>
>>44505669
Fair enough, though honestly, if they were/are that bad or worse than Goatdick, they should have the plug pulled on the life support. Haven't seen much that strikes my fancy for quests, so I don't know which are currently shit in terms other than 'my attention is not being caught'.

Anyways, any suggestions for a quest thread to join?
>>
>>44505753
Cucksader quest
>>
>>44505753
DLQ? Fucking thing always runs, not like it's possible to miss it live.
>>
>>44505753
death among the stars seems ok. kinda died down a bit because of the holiday and weird scheduling
>>
>>44505178
BUT MUH POLYGAMY

HAREMS ARE A TOTALLY VALID RELATIONSHIP STRUCTURE

IT'S NOT WISH FULFILLMENT AT ALL
>>
>>44505326
You're think of Mahou Shonen Quest, but he's referring to Modern Satyr Quest
>>
>>44505450
Don't forget Adult Loli Cannibal Quest

No really, that was a thing. By the same person as Weaboo Lesbian Impregnation Gangster Quest
>>
>>44505178
The hilarious thing is that she didnt want to at first and he had to pretty much convince her. She pretty much got laid all the time while he got nothing.

And she took the Wii when she dumped him
>>
>>44506219
Only a retard would fail to notice that a woman can get sex merely by existing.
>>
>>44506185
>Weaboo Lesbian Impregnation Gangster Quest
with romantic bullying and grievous physical and spiritual harm!
>>
>>44506170
Same shit, different asshole.
>>
I want a sequel to POWERGAMING GERMAN
>>
>>44506428
Both were dumb, but neither were rule breaking
>>
>>44506345
And choking a loli out!
And extramarital sex!
And chuuni tier combat!
>>
>>44506473
Both were smut.
>>
man i miss when quests were fun what happened

what happened to the fun and the happiness?
>>
>>44506570
You got older.
>>
>>44506570
Waifufags killed them.
>>
>>44502997
Sorry in advance, I'm still kind of hung over, so my brain isn't parsing how to human at the moment.

>I feel like I got showered in characters and can't find my way. Made harder because of the extra-comfy pace.
Can you elaborate, please? I'm not entirely sure what you mean here.
>The first thread was a bit tiring.
How so? Was the second thread an improvement, at least?
>Palers adapting to outside living.
The Palers are definitely going to be around for this, and I'll build up on them when they appear.It's not going to be an immediate worry, but yeah, they're going to play a big role.
>Perhaps some more minimalism to get the scene along.
You want a little less detail?

>but the forcefulness of NPC's to join us.
I admit I did that with Ines, but Sofia was meant to come along due to the overarching story to begin with, and Claudio coming was something the players asked for iirc.
>still confused on so much shit.
Such as? I understand this is still a fairly new setting for a lot of people, so I'd be glad to help out.
>Maybe posting abit sooner then ever 30minutes
I was under the impression that 30 minute wait time was pretty average for a response, but I can try to speed things up, yeah.
>but that's a given...right?
You will, trust me. Colmurano was pretty isolated and close enough to the Balkhan border that both Purgan and Balkhan ideologies were influencing them. You'll meet more clans, see how their stereotypes wear on the party, etc etc.

You have top be more specific. I've got at least two anons that waifu Claudio, one who said something about Sleepers, and at least one other who's waifuing Ines, which still kind of surprises me.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.