[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Saiyan Quest #41
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 25
File: hqdefault.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16 KB, 480x360

Information: Tracked down by Frieza's top soldiers, the fearsome Ginyu Force, Daikon was forced to make a desperate move to gain the strength to survive. It paid off, and Daikon was able to defeat the force, but Captain Ginyu proved more difficult, seizing Daikon's body. Daikon managed to reclaim his body, but was badly wounded. However, at the moment of truth, he was able to realize the legendary power of the Super Saiyan. Now, after months of training, Daikon and the others make their way to Planet Frieza to challenge the tyrant for control of the universe.
>>
File: Frieza.png (771 KB, 1282x722) Image search: [Google]
Frieza.png
771 KB, 1282x722
Welcome to Saiyan Quest. This takes place in the years Frieza controlled Planet Vegeta, as the Saiyans grow in strength and try to find a way to free themselves.

Voting will operate on a first to five system, at least for the time being.

Dialogue is allowed to be added to votes, as are actions (though I'll ignore what I consider shitposting)

During battles, options will usually have a number assigned to them. After that vote has won, players will roll a d100, and have three chances to match or beat that number.

If a 100 is rolled, it is considered a crit success (unless 100 was the number you had to match).

If a 1 is rolled, it is a crit failure, regardless of whether or not the other two rolls are high enough to succeed.

If, during a battle, players want to attempt a writein action, that is allowed, but I am the one who will assign the number to it, so use caution

You're a young male Saiyan who fought in the war with the Tuffles. You've become one of the most powerful Saiyans in the universe, but there's still potential for you to grow stronger.

Previous threads
>http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?searchall=saiyan+quest

Twitter

https://twitter.com/qmdralo

Power Levels (as of the start of this thread)

http://pastebin.com/HDXfeTkM
>>
First for hail King Daikon.
>>
For months, you and your comrades have trained for this moment. You've subjected yourselves to grueling training, horrific pain and suffering, all in the effort of getting strong enough to battle with Frieza.

Rugula, determined to catch up to you, spent most of the time training by herself, only returning on occasion to challenge you or Sabi. She was usually able to fight evenly with Sabi, but every time she fought you she was horribly wounded.

Soko went off on his own, disappearing altogether for the duration of his training. You don't know what he did, but he's grown far stronger.

Now, your ship speeds toward Planet Frieza, with you and your fellow warriors prepared to fight the tyrant to the death.

"We'll be arriving within the hour," Kamatsuna informs you. "Should I contact King Vegeta and alert him that the time has come?"

>A. Yes, it's time for the Saiyans to rebel

>B. No, send the transmission once you've reached Planet Frieza and confirmed Frieza is there

>C. Something else
>>
>>44489372
>>B. No, send the transmission once you've reached Planet Frieza and confirmed Frieza is there
>>
>>44489372
>>B. No, send the transmission once you've reached Planet Frieza and confirmed Frieza is there
>>
>>44489372
>B. No, send the transmission once you've reached Planet Frieza and confirmed Frieza is there
>>
>>44489372
>B
How is everyone ranked by the power we can sense? I really want to be proud of soko.
>>
>>44489372
What were the others doing?
Bardock? Toma? Kamatsuna? Azu?
>>
>>44489486
>>44489495
I would also like to know these things
>>
So, gank the Frieza?

>inb4 final form when he meets us again
>>
>>44489495
Azu spent her time bent over and getting plowed by SSJ dick. This has caused a massive power increase.
Also, she totally likes it when you pull her tail and call her a slut.
>>
>>44489517
Lewd as fuck.
>>
>>44489515
Gine's at 50,000, and she's weaksauce. She's always BEEN weaksauce.

So while I don't think we're at 3,000,000 I have a difficult time thinking we could be at anything less than 1,000,000 base.
>>
>>44489495
Probably training with Sabi and Daikon.
What I want to know is who is totapo?
>>
So anons what's the plan? You wanna try and gank Frieza before he can transform OR let some of our weaker members knock him around a bit, force him to transform, and then have the Super Saiyan take center stage?
>>
>>44489573
>tfw anything short of 2.4 million at base means Final Form is more powerful than us

Of course, he absolutely hemorrhages power, he's a one-pump-chump for sure.
>>
>>44489386
>>44489398
>>44489426
>>44489486
"No, wait until we arrive and can confirm that Frieza is on his planet," Kamatsuna instructs.

"Very well," she says. "We'll be there shortly."

"So, this is it," Bardock says, approaching with Toma. The two of them, along with Gine and Totapo, went off to train together for months, and the results are impressive.

"Time to see if all of this training paid off," Toma says.

"There's no way Frieza could be a match for us now," Bardock says confidently.

"No, we're the strongest fighters in the universe," Rugula says with confidence. "We're ready to take on Frieza."

Your ship begins to approach the planet.

>A. Sense for Frieza and have Kamatsuna land close to there

>B. Tell Kamatsuna to land as far from a major city as possible

>C. Tell her to alert King Vegeta

>D. Something else
>>
>>44489643
I also doubt he'd be in final form for exactly that reason. He'll probably be in his Third form, which absolutely isn't enough.
>>
>>44489654
Well i definitely want to sense for Frieza but I'm not sold on the landing near him bit

I would like to
>>
>>44489654
>>D. Something else
Have everyone leave the ship and fly to where Frieza is if we can sense him.

If not, then
>C
>>
>>44489654
>>
>>44489706
A
Followed by
C
"Uh hey, King Vegeta would you mind trying to read our power levels, we broke all of our scouters"
>>
>Kill Captain Ginyu
>Frieza didnt come after us
>Frieza didn't nuke planet Vegeta either

I don't get it
>>
SOM I know you wouldn't tell us right now if Bardock or someone else on the team managed to unlock the SSJ transformation. You'd want to keep that a surprise. However I sincerely hope that you do have that in store for us. My hype is real
>>
>>44489772
Anon, if your scouters broke, why the hell would his be able to read them without breaking?
>>
>>44489807
For all he knows we are a rogue element, and King Salt is still loyal.

So why would he blow up an effective fighting force at his disposal for no reason?
>>
>>44489953
What is King Geets' PL, anyway? Does he adhere to canon, or has he been trying to get swole to keep up with a bunch of lowborns, like ourselves?
>>
>>44489953
It was suppose to be a thing where we make his scouter explode so he would go "oh shit"
But I'm a poor writer.
>>
>>44489706
>>44489762
>>44489772
You sense for Frieza, and are surprised to find that his power is actually on par with most of the others. Considering everyone else is several times more powerful than Captain Ginyu, you really don't understand how Frieza could be so strong.

Still, your Super Saiyan powers should make this child's play.

"Land as close to Frieza as you can," you instruct.

Kamatsuna reluctantly pilots the ship toward a large building. You see swarms of Frieza soldiers approach and begin firing at the ship.

>A. Get out and confront them

>B. Have everyone get out and confront them

>C. Tell everyone else to retreat

>D. Something else
>>
>>44489988

>>44489997
Ah, okay
>>
>>44490012
>>A. Get out and confront them

I wonder how many would could punch to death in less than a second.
>>
>>44490012
B
Get in the action, feel the attraction.
>>
>>44490012
>>
File: 85376574.gif (2 MB, 309x145) Image search: [Google]
85376574.gif
2 MB, 309x145
>>44490032
>10,000

What a fucking unmotivated scrub.

No wonder he will never hit SSJ, he doesn't even lift!
>>
>>44490012

What happened to Kuriza SOM? Did he stick around and hang with us for a little while? Maybe get a few gains himself? Please say yes It sounds so adorable
>>
>>44490032
>http://pastebin.com/HDXfeTkM
Kamatsuna our scientist who is a fighting scrub is twice his PL. Damn.
>>
>>44490032
>10,000
>even lower than canon

Not worthy of my loyalty
>>
>>44490114
>>44490102
>>44490088
Yes! Does this mean other people are starting to like the sound of King Daikon?
>>
>>44490032
Did none of our non-saiyans improve? I'd find it amusing if Orokana's much stronger than Vegeta. Same with Alpha just looking at him in disappointment.
>>
>>44490138
No. Emperor sounds better
>>
>>44490167
>not just "Boss"
>>
>>44490088
>>44490058
>>44490043
You order everyone out of the ship to engage the enemy in battle.

Everyone obeys, including Kamatsuna, who leaves her scientists in charge of the ship as she comes out to join the fight.

You all exit the ship, blowing scores of soldiers away effortlessly with blasts of energy. They die by the dozens, and soon hundreds, perhaps thousands, are dead.

But, you feel something that makes you a little wary. A massive surge of power comes from somewhere nearby, and you realize that Frieza has grown much stronger.

>A. Have everyone go toward the power

>B. Wait for Frieza to show himself
>>
>>44490265
>C head to it ourselves.
>>
>>44490234
Boss does sound better when thinking of those in an inner circle but I just can't imagine peasants/low subjects referring to us as such
>>
>>44490265
>A. Have everyone go toward the power, except Gine, and Kamatsuna
We should have our Mooks fight their mooks.
>>
>>44490265
A
Let's go head towards Frieza since everyone here wants to get him before he transforms.
>>
>>44490265
How does the new power compare to our own outside of SSJ?
>>
>>44490309
OR is that meta gaming, I mean we know Kuriza can transform so is it same to assume frieza can too?
>>
>>44490265
>C. Compare Friezas new power to our own
as we
>>
>>44490370
We know Freeza can transform, Kuriza told us, but we don't know how many times.
>>
>>44490370
Kuriza mentioned that his race uses it so obviously his father would have transformations as well.
>>
What's with all this level sensing and power level comparing, in the immortal words of price vegeta "power levels are bull shit"
>>
>>44490265

>>
>>44490443
I like PLs, they are not accurate, but rather vague descriptors of capability in combat.

Even if you were the single greatest living fighter in the universe, if you had a PL of 1 million against someone with 100 million, you simply could not beat them.

On the other hand, having 80 million PL and being the greatest fighter against a 100 million PL, the greatest fighter would probably kick the "stronger" guy's ass.

They aren't there to say who is absolutely better, they are there to give approximate values to compare to, and depth into the strength of characters.

But no one wants to write out 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,001 constantly when reading off PLs, so they were done away with.
>>
>>44490298
>>44490309
>>44490383
>>44490448
You and the others begin moving toward the power.

It's massive, and for some reason you feel as though there's more to it than you're already sensing. You don't know just how much he might be holding back, however. At his current strength, you and the others could surely beat him, but you don't know what he's hiding.

You blast your way into a large building, one that is trembling even before you put a massive hole in the wall. Debris are everywhere, and you can feel Frieza's power somewhere above.

You and the others climb several floors until you're standing outside of a pair of large doors, on the other side of which you're sure Frieza is waiting.

>A. Enter

>B. Tell some people to go back (specify)

>C. Something else
>>
>>44490474
That, and to let the players know when its safe to showboat. Which is the main reason why I'm hoping Orokana got gud.
>>
>>>/a/
>>
>>44490478
>>B. Tell some people to go back (specify)
Who do we have with us? Kinda confused as to how many dudes we brought along besides the saiyans.
>>
>>44490478
Are going to have to roll to go super saiyan?
>>
>>44490478
> climb several floors

What kind of plebian actually uses the stairs when he could just blast the above floors and fly up?
>>
>>44490625
You did blast through most of them

>>44490606
It's just the Saiyans right now

>>44490612
Anon, save that for when it happens
>>
>>44490478
>A. Enter
Tell Gien and Kamatsuna to pull back
>>
>>44490636
>Anon, save that for when it happens
So we have to roll to go SSJ.

So we didn't practice going SSJ constantly for the months we had.

Like we said to do.

Or I don't like when people evade questions

Or I'm being a dick for no reason
>>
>>44490478
>>B. Tell some people to go back (specify)
Gine and Kametsutra
>>44490636
Ah cool. And none of the non-Sayian's improved at all? Lame. I realize you were never really interested in the empire building bits, but I think your writing suffers from not trying to deal with new things like that. You'd probably improve if you try it.
>>
>>44490640
You tell Gine and Kamatsuna to go back.

"Very well," Kamatsuna says. "I'll return to the ship and keep in contact with King Vegeta."

She rushes down the stairs, while Gine gives Bardock a kiss.

"Be careful," she tells him before following Kamatsuna.

You open the door to find Frieza waiting.

At least, you think it's him. He looks much more like Kuriza in his final form. Still short, he no longer has horns, or armor for that matter. His body is sleek, and not very intimidating.

But, the smile on his face sends a shiver down your spine.

"Welcome, my dear Saiyan friends," he greets in mock-politeness. "Do come in, I've been expecting you."

>A. He's been expecting you?

>B. Ask how much he knows

>C. Transform into a Super Saiyan

>D. Attack him now (80)

>E. Something else
>>
>>44490757
>>
>>44490757
>>
>>44490757

NO BULLSHIT TALKING, KILL THIS MOTHERFUCKER RIGHT NOW
>>
>>44490757
D
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3MIIgWu_5Ds
>>
>>44490757
>>
>>44490757
>>E. Something else
"Not so weak now am I?"
>>
File: 86538743973476.jpg (68 KB, 522x704) Image search: [Google]
86538743973476.jpg
68 KB, 522x704
>>44490757
>tfw Final Form Frieza
>>
>>44490757
>b "so frieza have you herd of the super saiyans
>>
>>44490918
heard
>>
>>44490941
Better the first time.
>>
>>44490757
>>
>"Your reign of terror has come to an end Frieza!"
>"Thirty-seven."
>"You can't hope to beat us after the training we've gone through."
>"Fifty-two."
>"Prepare yourself, because you're no match for us now!"
>"Twenty-nine."
>"What are you doing?"
>"I keep track."
>>
>>44490784
>>44490786
>>44490799
>>44490830
>>44490836
"You've been expecting us?" you ask.

"For several months now, as a matter of fact," Frieza confirms. "When my brother informed me of what became of Zarbon and Dodoria, I was quite skeptical. But, when they failed to respond to my attempts at communication I was forced to accept that Cooler's claims might be more than mere fabrications. And when the Ginyu Force failed to return, well, I will admit I was very much surprised. To think that a group of low level Saiyans could possibly defeat the most illustrious fighting force in the universe was unthinkable."

He chuckles, lowering his head and closing his eyes. "I was forced to reconsider many preconceived notions, among them the idea that no one outside of my own family could hope to stand against me even in my first form."

"How much do you know about us?" you ask him.

"You probably aren't aware, but before Cui and his forces attacked, I sent a small group of spy probes to keep an eye on your activities," Frieza explains. "Most of the were destroyed or lost track of you, but one or two were present for your skirmish with the Ginyu Force. That strange transformation of yours was enough to overload and destroy a pair of very expensive spy drones, I applaud you."

"Not so weak now, am I?" you ask.

Frieza chuckles. "No, I suppose not. As a matter of fact, it seems a waste to kill such talent. So, I have a proposal for you. You and your Saiyan comrades are clearly powerful and skilled. I offer the chance to save your lives. Turn over the Empire you created to my control, kneel before me, and you will be spared. You will replace the Ginyu Force as my top soldiers, and be given a great deal of wealth and power."

He gestures to a spot in front of him.

"Simply kneel before me now."

>A. Accept his offer

>B. Refuse

>C. Transform

>D. Something else
>>
>>44491171
>D. Something else

Roll for surprise mouthbeam to the face?
>>
>>44491171

>C. Transform
>>
>>44491171
>C. Transform
"Sorry, I can sense energy. You are more powerful than I expected... but its not enough."
>>
>>44491171
>C. Transform
>>
>>44491171
>A. Accept his offer (lie)
I want to turn this into a surprise mouth blast
>>
>>44491171
>C. Transform
"I have last thing to ask you: our scouters have been busted for months now. Do you know offhand what your current power level is?"

"I lost track of mine."
>>
>>44491171
>C
Sorry Frieza we can't be bought the saiyan race must rise up once more.
>>
>>44491171
>D. Something else
"Counter-offer. KNEEL BEFORE DAIKON!"
>>
>>44491171
>spy probes

Literally no precedent for this in setting for the PTO.

That's Gero's asspull.
>>
>>44491330
It's SOMNIUS, Asspulls are his thing.
>>
Stealing the spy technology would be handy though...
>>
>>44491330
Resurrection F begs to differ
>>
>C
man op is slow
>>
>>44491486
>literally decades after the Frieza Saga

>literally shit on film counting

>literally implying anyone considers that pile of shit canon
>>
>>44491572
;)

canon
>>
>>44491572
He's mentioned Freeza's minions from that movie.
>>
>>44491223
>>44491225
>>44491237
>>44491280
>>44491288
You let out a yell, and your hair stands up as your power spikes, climbing and climbing as energy storms around you, ripping up parts of the floor and pushing the other Saiyans back.

Frieza, however, stands his ground.

Your muscles swell, and letting out a final yell, you complete your transformation.

Frieza chuckles again. "Well, well. It's just as I expected. You've been training, haven't you? Why else would you have waited so long before coming here? I also take it that you're refusing my offer. A pity, really, but I suppose aren't known for their intelligence."

"The only idiot here is you, Frieza," Rugula tells him. "You're no match for us any more."

Frieza laughs. "Oh, such a sense of humor. It seems you fail to understand how vastly terrifying I really am. I suppose I'd best educate you, then."

Frieza lets out a yell, and energy explodes everywhere. His power climbs, and the room is ripped apart. The walls collapse, as does the ceiling, which is destroyed by the combined energies of you and Frieza.

Frieza brings a hand to his chin, thinking. "Yes, clearly you possess some power. I wonder how much I'll need to destroy you. I suppose I'll be generous and start at about twenty-five percent."

>A. Attack head-on (50)

>B. Defend (60)

>C. Energy blasts (90)

>D. Something else
>>
>>44491572

>Because I don't like a thing, it's not canon.

Not sure about that logic.
>>
>>44491572
>Implying your personal opinion matters
>Implying canon status matters for a fanfiction quest
>>
>>44491572
>>literally decades after the Frieza Saga
>>44491486

He does kind of have you on that one.

In many regards Earth tech was far superior than PTO tech, even things the PTO had before Earth was reverse engineered or otherwise improved by Earthlings. And up to that point canonically the PTO had no mention in any way of "Spy drones" and IIRC it is implied they just use bigass fucking satellites to monitor stuff.
>>
>>44491603
>>A. Attack head-on (50)
>>
>>44491633
>The QM is wrong about something in his own quest because it's not present in the already-divergent source material
>>
>>44491603
>A. Attack head-on (50)
>>
>>44491665
I'm just saying, almost Satan.

He could have had a more reasonable way of pulling this, is all.
>>
>>44490636
>It's just the Saiyans right now
Wait, we didn't even bother to bring the healbot? What the hell?
>>
>A
"Aloha Sackbar!"
>>
>>44491603
>A. Attack head-on (50)

Yeah, Freiza has to die. Otherwise he gets about 4 months of training and then we all die.
>>
>>44491603
>>A. Attack head-on (50)
I wonder how aero physics reacts to punches like these. I'd imagine something along the lines of OnePunchMan collateral damage.
>>
>>44491710
She's in the ship, ready to come if shit goes down.

>>44491770
>>44491767
>>44491763
>>44491699
>>44491643
ROLL
>>
Rolled 75 (1d100)

>>44491793
Called 85.
>>
Rolled 19 (1d100)

>>44491793
>>
Rolled 79 (1d100)

>>44491793
So we're going to die to 100% Frieza.
>>
Rolled 52 (1d100)

>>44491793
>>
>>44491793
>She's in the ship, ready to come if shit goes down.
Excellent. Might want to add her to the sheet.
>>
>>44491763
>>44491793
>>
>>44491812
>>44491808
>>44491807
You rush toward Frieza, moving with a speed that catches him off-guard.

Your first strike is a punch to his face that knocks him off balance. But, before you can use a followup attack, he jumps, and his tail comes from beneath his body to smack you in the face, knocking you onto your back.

Frieza points at you and fires a thin beam of energy, but you quickly roll out of the way before springing up and kneeing him in the gut. You deliver a double-axe handle to the back of his head, and he crashed through the floor below.

The building begins to crumble, and everyone quickly takes to the sky in order to avoid being hit by fallen debris. You hang in the air, watching the rubble pile.

A red blast of energy comes rocketing up toward you.

>A. Dodge (60)

>B. Deflect (75)

>C. Answer with your own blast (55)
>>
>>44491938
>>B. Deflect (75)
>>
>>44491938
>C. Answer with your own blast (55)
>>
>>44491938
Dodge and counter.
>>
>>44491916
>>44491938
1d100
>>
>>44491938
C
BEAM STRUGGLE!
>>
>>44491938
>B. Deflect (75)
>>
>>44491968
Dice+1d100
In the options field.
>>
>>44491961
>>
>>44491968
>C
how do i roll
>>
>>44492005
thx
>>44491938
>>
>>44492005
>>
>>44492005
literally the first thing in the sticky
>>
Rolled 4 (1d100)

>>44492005
>>
>>44492005
>>44491970
>>44491954
ROLL
>>
Rolled 98 (1d100)

>>44492005
>>
>>44492137
>>
Rolled 4 (1d100)

>>44492137
>>
>>44492160
HOLY SHIT MY FIRST ROLL EVER! WHOO!
>>
Rolled 12 (1d100)

>>44492137
>>
>>44492185
thats my roll nigger
>>
>>44492211
yeap that would be im a fuckin moron... dont mind me just going to leave now
>>
>>44492237
Don't worry child, I used to reply to the updates without actually reading them, we all make mistakes.
>>
>>44492265
I shall atempt to redeem myself with a sucessfull roll next time
I am sorry
>>
>>44492160
>>44492180
>>44492205
You fire a blast to meet Frieza's, and the two explode into a cloud of dust. That's when you see a dozen more coming for you.

In answer, you fire a powerful wave down at Frieza, consuming his own blasts and striking the pile of rubble he was hiding beneath.

You see Frieza leap to avoid the blast, and fire a ball of energy at him. You watch as he thrusts his hands forward, quickly being pushed back before finally redirecting the blast into the sky.

You watch as Frieza catches his breath before regaining his normal composure and closing his eyes.

"It seems I haven't given you enough credit, my friend," he concedes without sounding concerned. "Truly, you possess remarkable power. Oh, what a pity that you couldn't have remained obedient, I wouldn't have been forced to subject you to the horrific end you shall soon endure."

He opens his eyes. "You recall my decision to use a mere quarter of my strength, correct? You've certainly proven capable of overcoming that level of power, but I assure you, fifty percent of my total strength shall be more than sufficient in exterminating you and your pathetic friends."

>A. Attack head-on (90)

>B. Blasts (98)

>C. Defend and counter (85)

>D. Something else
>>
>>44492303
>>
>>44492303
Here comes the pain
>>
>D
bite tail>>44492303
>>44492160
>>
>>44492303
>>
>inb4 SSJ2

>inb4 Daikon dies but Azu gets away with his child

>inb4 time shenanigans

>inb4 BAD END
>>
>>44489321
Im late but I'll still kill you

First for Oozaru Rush
First for HAIL VEGETA
>>
>>44492477
Vegeta a shit. Weaker than Guldo
>>
>>44492464
>inb4 SSJ2
You have to master all the stages of SSJ before considering that bruh
>>
>>44492503
My life for Vegeta

Do you know nothing of loyalty?
>>
>>44492520

Aren't Saiyans loyal to strength, and maybe to their comrades?

King Vegeta is neither.
>>
>>44492518
I'm quite sure if you experienced all the rage SOM has garnered over the years all at once, you would skip 9.
>>
>>44492520
What has the King ever done for us?
>>
>>44492543
Told us to fuck off and led to us realizing the legend.
>>
>>44492576
Irrelevant. Besides he would've killed us if we refused that mission. I thank him for nothing
>>
File: 1436811987751.gif (893 KB, 450x252) Image search: [Google]
1436811987751.gif
893 KB, 450x252
>>44492607
>the insofar largest arc of the quest was because of King Vegeta
>"no, that shit don't matter brah"
>>
>>44492303
Why aren't we dodging everything he throws at us?

Frieza's worst trait is his stamina. Wearing him out by not getting hit and then hitting him is a classic technique.
>>
op come back
>>
>>44492679
>Why aren't we dodging everything he throws at us?

Because that would require we were able to dodge -everything-.

Which we can't.
>>
>>44492634
Vegeta telling us to leave and us realizing the legend were events that were so far apart with so much inbetween that the second should not be considered a directly result of the first. You could just as easily attribute us realizing the legend to us buying the combat drugs on that 3rd team mission we did.
>>
>>44492543
Uniting us
Showed us something more than our planet and tribes
Put his trust in us
Showed us his heart and as gay as that sounds that's what the nigga did that one thread
Shit nigga our first words was Hail Vegeta

Honestly just want to be loyal to somebody for once
>>
>>44492711
Piccolo is dissapoint
>>
>>44492543
>>44492543
Uniting us
Showed us something more than our planet and tribes
Put his trust in us
Showed us his heart and as gay as that sounds that's what the nigga did that one thread
Shit nigga our first words was Hail Vegeta

Honestly just want to be loyal to somebody for once
>>
>>44492725
>You could just as easily attribute us realizing the legend to us buying the combat drugs on that 3rd team mission we did.

Yes.
>>
Again with the abandonment scare.
>>
>>44492464
Ha, it's not like SOM would just throw us at Frieza knowing we couldn't beat him... right?... this is my first som quest...
>>
>>44492860
he would.
>>
File: 1447123195971.png (136 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
1447123195971.png
136 KB, 325x325
>>44492860
>this is my first som quest...

He killed the MC for surprising one of the NPCs in a quest a long, long time ago.
>>
>>44492878
Which one was that? I wanna read it.
>>
>>44492909
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Saiyan%20CYOA

This, IIRC
>>
File: 1219-0-cry.jpg (27 KB, 460x282) Image search: [Google]
1219-0-cry.jpg
27 KB, 460x282
is thread dead
>>
>>44493030
Just talk shit about SOM.

At the very least he can cry his bitchtears in private.

At the most he can come back in as anon and join you without you knowing.

Much like the everpresent snakewaylady guy is always here, you just don't know it until he shows his scalie mug.
>>
>>44492878
Let's not forget how killed MC of his Spirit Detective quest out of nowhere. That demon was our friend/mentor and he turned into a villain in literally three posts and then ripped our throat out.
>>
>>44493054
Ominus.
>>
>>44492878
He pretty much warned the players though, and i'm pretty sure he wouldn't kill us for fighting Frieza.
That's what I keep telling myself anyways.
>>
>>44493055
Oh, he tore our throat out? I left before that. Neat.

Wait, I saw the epilogue, why did I miss the murder part?

Hold on, guys, I think I'm going senile.
>>
>>44493095
Frieza's likely twice as strong as us, and can keep up his 100% for a couple minutes, at the least.

He's -going- to kill us barring extreme circumstance/asspull.
>>
>>44493095
Possible SOM in disguise detected
>>
>>44493158
Silly anon, everyone is SOM.

Isn't that right, SOM.

I'm onto me, SOM.

And you, SOM.

And them, SOM.
>>
>>44493175
Implying this thread isn't 1 anon and som.
>>
>>44493205
>implying that SOM isn't just an anon selected at random by the dice gods to run a quest thread for that day
>>
>>44493216
That's exactly what som pretending to be an anonymous would say.
>>
>>44493216
i don't care start up already
>>
>>44493303
That's what SOM pretending not to be SOM pretending to be anonymous would say!
>>
I'm still wondering where Vegirot went and why Som took over...
>>
So whats the easiest way to spot a som thread?
>>
File: 1450939714175.jpg (6 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1450939714175.jpg
6 KB, 200x200
What if I have 2 personalities and don't know it? Could I have been SOM this whole time?
>>
File: 5432756732643.jpg (29 KB, 538x403) Image search: [Google]
5432756732643.jpg
29 KB, 538x403
>>44493358
>>
>>44493371
he waits to hours to post
>>
>>44493371
Usually, if you don't know, someone else will know and call him out on it.

Occasionally it isn't him, but smartanons always know, through a combination of watching his writing, twitter, and general attitude/mannerisms/quirks.
>>
>>44493387
There is a little bit of some in all of us.
By that I mean there is a quitter in all of us. But maybe it's selfish to expect to do a 5 hour quest on new years eve.
>>
>>44489573
>50,000 is weaksauce
Saiyand are getting fucking powerful.
>>
>>44493371
If a fight is happening and the QM uses the phrase "crashing on your back" it's probably SOM
>>
>>44493416
we don't care if did not want have to post why did he start one
>>
>>44493436
And the non-saiyans keep up worse than the earthlings. Only the healbot is remotely useful.
>>
>>44493138
We could always kill another saiyan and get some sort of boost from that.
Sounds like a pretty shitty plan though.
>>
>>44492303
>Super Saiyan
>Difficulties 85 and above when he's only using half of his total strength
Frieza went and trained, didn't he?
>>
>tfw a thread is the work of an enemy SOM!
>>
>>44493453
Any other tips?
>>44493478
I guess that's fair, but it is a holiday and all and something could a came up, but I would want a "guys, I gotta go" or "I'm sick of all you, fuck off."
>>
>>44493572
Super Saiyan isn't a set level of strength. It's a multiplier on your base form. Pay attention man.
>>
File: 1450558812031.jpg (323 KB, 583x1508) Image search: [Google]
1450558812031.jpg
323 KB, 583x1508
>>44493622
This
>>
>>44493610
Note the way he sets up his posts and options, only a few other QMs do it that way, so its a good hint.
>>
>>44493678
He also will typically update far more quickly than other QM's. Sometimes 3-4 times a week
>>
>all these people giving SOM hints to hide his threads

>SOM thinking it will stop us from knowing
>>
>>44493678
Alright, thanks.
If you don't mind another question, is the thing about him just quitting threads true?
>>
>>44493727
You see him around now?
>>
>>44493727
Very.

Not really a big deal, though, since usually in a day or two he starts up right where he left off, and typically does so after counting the votes from the last thread.
>>
>>44493739
>>44493743
Ah okay, I thought it was along the lines of him just quitting the whole quest and starting a new one under a new name.
>>
>>44493779
He does that, too.

Occasionally.
>>
>>44493805
Hmm okay...
Just one more this time, I promise.
I've heard his first quest was a total shit show, an avatar quest, do you know how bad it really was?
>>
>>44493779
I've never seen him quit a whole quest outright (although I openly admit I've only followed 5 of his quests and he's had many) but I have seen him rush quests to an unsatisfying close. Take a look at this quest we're in right now as an example. He stated quite clearly on his twitter that he was tired of this quest and was planning to wrap it up in a months time (that was 2 weeks ago). So instead of taking our time and going on empire building adventures he slammed us with the Ginyus after we deliberately took action to delay them and then timeskipped us to an undelayable conflict with Frieza.
>>
File: 1432429209282.gif (5 MB, 320x139) Image search: [Google]
1432429209282.gif
5 MB, 320x139
>>44493863
It was good enough to keep him around, now isn't it?
>>
>>44492344
>>44492351
>>44492386
Guys, so sorry, mother and her boyfriend came back drunk, and my brother is recovering from surgery. Had some shit to deal with

Roll, and update coming soon.
>>
Rolled 29 (1d100)

>>44493931
>>
Rolled 67 (1d100)

>>44493919
I've got Peter's exact face while reading that post
>>44493931
Personal thing, called it.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d100)

>>44493931
>>
Rolled 57 (1d100)

>>44493931
>>
Rolled 29 (1d100)

>>44493931
blam>>44492364
>>
Rolled 95 (1d100)

hi op
>>
>>44494267
kek
>>
>>44494267
sorry >A
>>
>>44494267
Late to the trigger there mate.
>>
>>44493931
It's fine, we kept each other entertained well enough.
>>
>>44494338
sorry it's new years have a 7 beers and 3 fireball shots
>>
>>44494382
Pfft, a shot of the moon shine and bottle of wine and I was still quick enough to get in a failing roll.
>>
File: 1422818984646.jpg (84 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
1422818984646.jpg
84 KB, 800x533
>>44494382
by myself
>>
>>44493959
>>44493960
>>44493984
Okay, mother finally went to bed, her boyfriend passed out, and my brother went to his room. Update incoming
>>
>>44494433
It's not like your the only person in this thread m8. I bet a very few are just checking the quest in the middle of getting laid.
>>
>>44493959
>>44493960
>>44493984
You try to muster a defense, but Frieza moves too quickly for you to even react, managing to punch you in the gut and kick you onto your back before you even know he started throwing a punch.

He stands over you, smirking and pointing, gathering energy into his finger.

>A. Dodge (50)

>B. Deflect (95)

>C. Explosive Wave (50)

>D. Blast him before he can use it (85)
>>
>>44494607
>dodge and counter.
>>
>>44494607
>>A. Dodge (50)
Tell him his father was a fop, and we care not one bit for his shenanigans!
>>
>>44494628
>>
>>44494607
A
>onto your back
Anon or som pretending to be anon was right.
>>
>C
>>
>>44494607
Energy Speed Kick DC?
Sonic Dodge DC?
>>
>>44494607
>>A. Dodge (50)
>>
>>44494662
Energy Kick (98)

Energy enhanced dodge (40)
>>
>>44494662
All power to thrusters

RAMMING SPEED!
>>
>>44494638
I'll take that option, I just wanted to dodge to get into a better attacking position anyway.
>>
>>44494638
Hell its only +10 DC. LETS DO IT. It's only a 6.4% chance of failure
>>
>>44494630
>>44494648
>>44494663
>>44494628
>>44494673
>>44494681
>A. Dodge (50)

>B. Dodge and counter (60)
>>
>>44494717
>>B. Dodge and counter (60)
>>
>>44494717
>>B. Dodge and counter (60)
>>
>>44494717
B
>>
File: 10000000 years .jpg (158 KB, 745x1073) Image search: [Google]
10000000 years .jpg
158 KB, 745x1073
>>44494717
>B. Dodge and counter (60)
>>
>B (60)
>>
>>44494747
>>44494741
>>44494730
>>44494729
>>44494724
ROLL
>>
Rolled 89 (1d100)

>>44494779

>inb4 fail DC by 1
>>
File: CVAjgDnVAAAhiDS.jpg (26 KB, 599x362) Image search: [Google]
CVAjgDnVAAAhiDS.jpg
26 KB, 599x362
Rolled 97 (1d100)

>>44494779
FOR KING AND COUNTRY
>>
Rolled 65 (1d100)

>>44494747
For the king!
>>
>>44494798
Yea! For king daikon!
>>
>>44494807
I'll kill you
>>
Rolled 3 (1d100)

>>44494807
No
>>
File: 29017.jpg (24 KB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
29017.jpg
24 KB, 400x250
>>44494813
No you won't, sit down.
>>
>>44494786
>>44494788
>>44494798
You done good, anons
>>
>>44494844
yay
>>
Happy east coast new year.
>>
File: Super Shian 3.jpg (89 KB, 795x630) Image search: [Google]
Super Shian 3.jpg
89 KB, 795x630
>>44494844
I know how we beat Frieza. We

JUST DO IT
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.