[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sibella Quest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35
File: Sibella Daughter of Dracula.png (1 MB, 1535x1744) Image search: [Google]
Sibella Daughter of Dracula.png
1 MB, 1535x1744
The continuing adventures of an anon and his Christmas flashback.

Twitter:https://twitter.com/QuestGuy1

Previous Thread:>>44460319

Just a warning: I'm probably going to be slow updating today. New Years and all that. My sister is hellbent on having me get my hair cut before 2016.

Also, comcast is being a real bitch.

The remains of the Robinson Film Center smolder. The electricity was blasted into oblivion by Barbara in addition to...just about everything else. The blackness of Christmas Eve night creeps in, bringing puffs of wind from the outside filled with snow flakes.

Barbara's ectoplasma illuminates a busted floor and scraps of retro movie posters twitching in the breeze as if in shock.

You think that might have been a Rio Bravo poster...a shame, that was a great movie.

Good think you have Barbara with you. Her psychic connection with you makes you feel...rather okay with all this.

A little ways from you Winnie hunches over feeling very not okay with all this. Her wolf eyes glow golden in the darkness. She would look rather predatory if it wasn't for her body language.

"Damn it..." She says holding her head. "He controlled me. Like a big, stupid animal."

Her paw squeezes a fistful of hair on her forehead and shuts her eyes. "I don't deserve to be Alpha..." She whispers to herself. But you can hear her. Her voice echos. Everything echos.

Outside the wind howls as the snowfall picks up. Inside it whispers as snow collects on blasted, scorched carpet.

...And somewhere there's an ancient vampire from the Renaissance that you stabbed, crushed, but didn't finish...

WHAT DO WE SAY TO HER?

DO WE OFFER TO GIVE HER BARBARA, HOPING THE PSYCHIC LINK WILL HELP HER FEEL CALM?
>>
So I saw that we got some drawbacks last thread...
I hope that Willie will go to bat for us in convincing Sibella to go with anon, because we've gone above and beyond in not doing anything against her here, after she attacked.
>>
Give her Barbara
Tell her that things will be OK. Tell her that this is the most humiliating defeat that could ever happen to her, and that this is her lowest point, meaning that it's all smooth sailing from here as far as her pride in battle goes.
>>
>>44485697
Can our saint even do anything to help willie.
>>
File: where'd the winnie thread go.png (854 KB, 1444x910) Image search: [Google]
where'd the winnie thread go.png
854 KB, 1444x910
>>44485697
And praise be Quest Guy
>>
>>44485787
Sibella Quest here, this should have some edit.
>>
>>44485752
Our relationship with Winnie is very positive. We even got an achievement for not cold cocking her.

>>44485776
Yes. Some ghosts manifest psychological effects in observers. The reasons for this are debated, some theorizing that the "personality" of a ghost is a combination of an ectoplasma cloud imprinting on the mind of whoever the ghost was "in life" AND taking impressions from whatever mind comes in contact with it.

But that's only a theory...

In other words, ghosts give you feels. Sometimes a cold shiver. Sometimes a sense of unease.

In Barb's case its a feeling of calm aloofness.
>>
>>44485824
I don't think it would work as well, though.
The Quests place seem very stable now. We have our on ongoing thing on /tg/, and they are updated pretty regularly and quickly, too.
We even have archives of all this.
That pic is a relic of an earlier, darker time, when the fate of Winnie Quest-and the fate of WinnieQuest, as many were concerned of the questionable bannability of furry lewd quests; was in question.
>>
>>44485697
>Tell her it's not her fault, she couldn't have seen it coming. And the only reason he controlled her was because he was too afraid of her to let her be.
>Hand her Barbara, switch to Lucy, find this son of a bitch.
>>
>>44485697
If Barbara is okay with it, do it and take Lucy back fo ourselves. Enhanced senses will help more than fire would, methinks.
>>
>>44485697
Tell Winnie there's no time to feel sorry for ourselves, and that this Vampire still has to be stopped.

Don't let her anger control her though, ropose going in as a team.
>>
>>44485697
>You can't win every fight. What matters is what you do after you lose. You can still get stronger, so you don't have to lose again.
>Oh, and I'm lending you this. Her name is Barbara. Bring her back to me in one piece once all this is done, alright?
>>
>>44485697
Good to have this back Quest Guy.

I was the guy you linked for last thread, so I hope you keep my ideas for gifts as possibilities. I also think is Costilla is pragmatic, give him a chef grade whetstone, for his swords.

Given what happened last session, I felt it necessary to compile SibellaAnon's list of Advantages and Drawbacks. At least, the ones I think we have, cause some are a little spotty and not official, so I just threw them in. Take a look guys/SibellaQuest to see if this is accurate.

>Winnie doesn't deserve to be alpha
Oh boy if she didn't deserve to be alpha here, one can only imagine what the situation was when she lost to White Fell. I've been wondering how her pack has been working. Is it all werewolves? Is it a family pack? Is it a pack created by Winnie separate from her family? Is it like a puberty thing where you break off and form a new one? Does failure potentially mean dissolution? She didn't talk about pack members in WQI...

So many questions.I hope because of her failure this allows us the chance to create our pack from scratch.

>What do we say
"I don't know anything about this whole alpha business and deserving or not. But, I'm pretty sure I had to drop a building on you to stop you. Pretty sure that stops most people."

>St. Barbara
"However, I think you and I can both agree, Alpha or not, that we have a more important task at hand. If you are still willing, I may have a solution to help you."

In short, offer up Barbara.
>>
>>44485890
>Our relationship with Winnie is very positive. We even got an achievement for not cold cocking her.
So she'll be helping us out with Sibella right
>>
>>44486053
>SQ Anon's frantic phone calls to Winnie in the middle of the night over questions he can't ask an angel
>"Winnie what do girls like?"
>>
>>44486080
Given her tastes and likely rather 'adventurous' habits, this can only end in comic misunderstandings.
>>
Hey is there any way we could field multiple saints at once?

>>44485998
Geez, we really need to get rid of some of these disadvantages.
Barb's got a pretty shitty one.
And Scarred by Fire's unacceptable.
>>
>>44486080
I was thinking more Winnie batting for us when it comes to romancing Sibella and getting a serious relationship going there.
>>
>>44486080
>Abby awkwardly hovers over SQAnon the entire time

>Winnie is savvy enough to realize that her answers will not help
>Frantically hangs up and dials the number she remembers seeing on TV
>"Carlyle and Anon Private Paranormal Detective Agency, how may I-"
>"Phanty what do girls like?"
>>
>>44486136
Scarred By Fire, Hard Hat Wonder and "And With A Single Shout" are the ones I most want to get rid of, they are by far the worst.

>>44486158
Up until we have Sibella bull rush to attack White Fell for ripping off that tail, she might. Though she will "rip out our liver" if we hurt her. So there is that...
>>
>>44485697
Give her Barbs.
>>
File: phantasma mystery.png (72 KB, 1155x610) Image search: [Google]
phantasma mystery.png
72 KB, 1155x610
>>44486180
>Phanty doesn't know either
>Launches a full scale investigation with the help of her Anon and Carlyle
>End up asking Catherine
>>
>>44486202
So we need 60 stored points.
Jesus...
What should we try and remove first?
>>
>>44486300
Scarred by Fire and it's not even close. At least with Hard Hat Wonder, we have the benefit of MAYBE switching to Lucy in sword mode to slice the falling debris. And With A Single Shout, while bad, is still just a second roll, which I would assume we could use style points on if it is really critical...I do worry for Castle Franken though...
>>
>>44486254
You know the chain has to end with someone asking Sibella who interprets the question the wrong way, and, since she doesn't know what human girls like, asks the only human she knows.
>>
File: driving me batty.gif (330 KB, 499x310) Image search: [Google]
driving me batty.gif
330 KB, 499x310
>>44486369
Yes please
>>
>>44486202
Scarred by fire is a good disadvantage from fluff perspective though. Losing it might have characterisation repercussions.
>>
>>44486435
It makes it so we're worse at protecting others.
This is not a good thing in a team.
>>
>>44486435
It's tough, in the end, we're going to have to balance wanting to do things for stat reasons, and wanting to do things for fluff reasons. I agree it's a very interesting perk, I mean it has me scared about what could happen during a critical roll, so I guess it does its job.
>>
>>44486202
>Up until we have Sibella bull rush to attack White Fell for ripping off that tail, she might. Though she will "rip out our liver" if we hurt her. So there is that...
We did agree to be allowed to gather information first.
So that could hopefully be solved.
>>
>>44486515
It's got me scared too.
Say we need to roll to save Sibella from an attack or something.
This thing could make us fail.
>>
>>44486541
Would lead to great story opportunities, so there is that.

Just like I wouldn't be upset if Winnie DOES lose to that Kitsune. I don't want it to happen, but it'll be interesting if that broke down unseen pack dynamics...if she has one during WQ. All she'll have is Anon and White Fell.
>>
>>44486606
No please.
What happened with Phantasma has me reluctant to see something bad happen here.
>>
>>44486457
>>44486515
True true.
I suppose working at overcoming it and being decisive in critical situation does make sense.
>>
>>44486630
I argue that what happened with Phantasma is the very reason we've loved that quest so much. It's certainly brought some interesting drama into the fold. I don't know, I'm just saying that if drama does happen, it can only be a good thing.

Besides...Who doesn't want to build a pack of losers, underdogs and rejects to form a pack stronger than any known force in the werewolf world?
>>
Are first threads of SQ archived anywhere? I've already noticed none of this ends up on suptg so there's probably no point in starting to, but still...
>>
>>44486750
Follow the chain of Previous Thread links in the OPs or just search 4plebs directly.
>>
>>44486750
Desustorage is the best we have right now. If SibellaQuest decides to/has created google docs for this, like he has done with WinnieQuest and PhantyQuest, we could always use that.
>>
>>44486785
>4plebs
aight, cheers
>>
>>44485998
Good job on that compilation, Anon. You are doing god's work.
>>
>>44486080
>>44486158
If we maintain a god relationship with winnie, I would love to give her a call when we return to the present.
>>
>>44487013
Thanks, at some point I'll try and nail down the ones for PhantyQuest, though I think that will just depress some people with the amount of negatives we have.
>>
>>44487058
I think it'd be better to have her and Sibella meet instead of calling.
Then they can talk it out - and incidentally have winnie just talk us up for Sibella.
>>
>>44487066
on the plus side, we've never lost the most important advantage
Phanty's Love
>>
Sorry about the delay. Blame my sister. And comcast.

>>44485763
Winnie is a shonen character. She exists to get punked by Togero/Frieza/whatever and come back stronger later.

>>44485901
>>44485932
>>44485940

You tell Winnie it's alright. Antonello only mesmerized her because he was scarred of fighting her one on one. Vampire mesmerism is strong thing, you remind her. He even had you reeling for awhile, and you're trained to fight people like him.

Winnie flashes a toothy smile. "I guess you're right Mr. vampire hunter. And there's no point in moping like a bitch, especially when frosty the bloodman is still out there somewhere."

>>44486300
I'm considering lowering the cost to ten to help things go at a faster rate.

>>44485998
Accurate! Thanks anon! I was going to get around to making one but you went ahead and did it for me, thank you!

>Giver her barb

Winnie needs to feel some divine calm. It's only logical that you give her your Barbara.

"Her name is Barbara. Bring her back to me in one piece once all of this is done, alright?"

Winnie holds out a paw to accept your E-tool.

"You want me to hold your lightsaber?"

You nod.

"See you in a little bit dearie." Barbara says.

The calm flows out of you...

...and the panic flows back in!

Oh shit! Oh shit! You TOTALED another building! The reason they GAVE you Barb in the first place was so you could use here WITHOUT shit like this happening!

Ohhhhhh mannnnn Costillo is going to chew your ass out for this. This is like that time in Berlin when you teamed up with Batman and captured the Joker but only after blowing out the city's power grid.

They sent Mike-"I stabbed Lucifer in the Face"-fucking El to to have a chat with you after that one. He's probably going to pay you a visit again.

Damn! He is SUCH a dick about these things to!

Winnie looks at the E-tool in her hand. "It looks like a tower, it's even got one of those parapet things on the bottom..." Her expression brightens as Barbara starts

-cont
>>
>>44487132
>They sent Mike-"I stabbed Lucifer in the Face"-fucking El to to have a chat with you
oh man, I bet the arch-angels are just cunts
>>
>>44487132
Preemptively voting we use Florian instead of Lucy right now so we don't commit suicide on the spot.
>>
>>44487086
True, you can't argue with something like that.
I think I know how I want us to play PQAnon deciding to return to his body, but we'll see.

Also, I'm still in the camp that wants him to just say "Hey" to a shocked/distraught Phanty when we first wake up. If we say anything after that like a pun or a quip, fine, but understatement revealed we were dead, understatement should reveal that we're alive...That and Phanty reacting to us just saying "hey" after so long would be A)Adorable, B)Heartbreaking, C)Heartwarming, D)As old school Romantic as they come.

>>44487132
No problem QuestGuy, I'll try to keep this up to date as I can.

>Our Panic
Oh how young and foolish we were in our youth...
>>
>>44487083
does Winnie and WQanon live in Coolsville? For some reason I thought they were in Canada.

... is Coolsville in Canada?
>>
>>44487191
>saint driving us to suicide
Bullshit. Lucy would/will just have us accept what is to come but fulfill our duty first.
>>
>>44487215
No, it's USA. Winnie is Canadian, and I think WQAnon lives in the rural outskirts of Coolsville, but Coolsville none the less.

>>44487230
I'm with this guy, Lucy will see it as us just preparing for our penitence, that is all.
>>
>>44487191
Suicide is a sin, Anon. She'd just make us feel sad about our failure.
>>
>>44487132
>I'm considering lowering the cost to ten to help things go at a faster rate.
That'd be very nice, if you could find it in your heart to do so.
>>
>>44487132
>cont

Her expression brightens as Barbara starts to talk both to her mind and to her soul. "Hey...there's a little ghost inside here! Oh hey there-oh, my name's Winnie, I'm the Alpha of the local pack...You say you're a Eudaemon? That's cool. I've met a lot of ghostly people that are a lot of things...You know this is really neat, you're making me feel really good. It kind of reminds me of how my friend Phanty makes people close to her feel--oh, she's a ghost. You'd like her Saint Barbara, she's a real scream!"

You can't hear what Barbara is saying, but judging by Winnie's responses and wagging tail she's bonding fast with the wolf girl.

...Wait a second. She mentioned a "Phanty". As in the ghost friend of Sibella Dracula.

Oh uh. You finally figured out why "Winnie" sounds so familiar. She's one of Sibella's close friends.

You're going to need to talk to her about that later...

A large padded mass waddles out of the wreckage, coughing as he stumbles.

"OH MAN! I DIDN'T DO IT! I SWEAR I DIDN'T DO IT!"

Benny...you hope he'll be more useful to operations later on. Well, at least he never gets in our way.

"I KNOW WHAT I LOOKS LIKE BUT I DIDN'T DO IT!"

DO WE MESS WITH HIM AND ACCUSE HIM?

DO WE TELL HIM WHAT HAPPENED?

>>44487215
It's near the border. You could drive to Canada. Coolsville is vaguely northern-coastal USA. It's in the same state as Gotham City.

>>44487264
Consider it DONE!

>>44486158
Winnie will totally be wing-girl for you. She's a bro like that.

>>44486202
She does threaten you about Sibella when you ask her later about her. How she says the threat depends on how well your relationship is with her at the end of the game.
>>
>>44487432
>Consider it DONE!
Thank you.
So, alright, how many style points do we have stored?
>>
>>44487432
>Benny...you hope he'll be more useful to operations later on
Considering he'll make an elder vampire butthurt, I'd say he'll more than carry his own weight.

>DO WE MESS WITH HIM AND ACCUSE HIM?
Nah, no need to be a dick.

>DO WE TELL HIM WHAT HAPPENED?
Sure
>>
>>44487432

We DO tell him what happened, but quickly. The foul miscreant is still at large.
>>
>>44487453
4 stored right now
4 Active for this fight.

>>44487432
>Pack
Man I'm really wanting to know all the intricacies of pack dynamics but I know I'll have to wait for WQII Anime Boogaloo...oh well

>Mess with Benny?
No need to be a dick.

>Tell him what happened?
Yes, but quickly, maybe get Winnie's attention to so that we're all on the same page.
>>
>>44487432
>BENNY, YOU DESTROYED... my expectations, you handled things pretty well.
>Tell him we gave that prick a good pummeling, but now we need to kill him. Also, Winnie is holding onto Barbara until we come back.
>>
>>44487510
So we need 2 more and we can get rid of scarred by fire.
>>
>>44487548
I don't think it's wise driving it completely to zero though. It could bring some interesting drama if we did run out and had a streak of sixes though...
>>
>>44487603
Stored points can otherwise only be used in social situations.
>>
>>44487548
True, but the discussion earlier actually has me turning to other disadvantages first. This could be fun for a while to play out. But as always, we'll see what the group says when we get to it. I just don't want us to spend anything stored until after the DLC.
>>
>>44487187
Their status in the Church alternates between greater, equal, or slightly lesser than the Pope depending on the mood of internal Church politics at the time.

They're a big deal. And they usually show up in groups. So maybe you'll luck out and get Raphael to act as mediator between the two of you.

Raphael is a pretty nice guy. He was a personal teacher to Adam. He likes humans, even if he is sometimes overly pedantic and condescending.

>>44487510
>>44485998
>>44486606
>>44486734
>pack dynamics

I don't want to spoil TOO much for Winnie Quest 2, but the pack works like a tribe. It's a large and extended network of families.

Winnie being mesmerized doesn't do squat to her reputation because that's not really losing a fight to Antonello. She even gets a boost to her approval ratings after the both of you crush him that's assuming you win of course... .

She didn't lose her Alpha position for losing to White Fell because White Fell didn't challenge her specifically for it. If she did nearly EVERYONE in the pack would be wanting to fight her, because no way in hell are they letting a Wendigo run them.

But her loss to White Fell has caused people to want to take her position from her. Winnie looks weak, really weak, and several powerful fighters want her gone. Some want her gone for their sake, for the sake of the pack's pride, and some want to do it for Winnie herself seeing it as too much of a burden for her to carry.

>>44486750
>>44486785
>>44486789
>>44486801
I'll link up to some google docs later.

I thought about archiving on suptg but it just doesn't feel right archiving ones own threads that way to me. It feels like nominating oneself for an award or something.
>>44486630
Remember what Faust's one true sin was. It wasn't that he had too much pride in being a magician. It was that he despaired. Mephistopheles was always telling him to despair.

Never despair. It is always darkest just before the breaking dawn.
>>
>>44487740
...There's a chance we can't beat this guy?
Shit.
>>
>>44487740
>The Pack Stuff
Neat, that gives me enough satisfying info for now. Drama to be had if she wins or loses these battles. That's all good with me.

Sounds like keeping White Fell safe will be hard as balls though.
>>
>>44487849
>Sounds like keeping White Fell safe will be hard as balls though.
I'd like to imagine that all it would take is a good talk between Winne and Sibella to resolve the issue, but I suppose PLOT and DRAMA will be getting in the way and our role as moderating influence will be pushed to the test.
>>
>>44488033
Well at this point, I'm more worried about estranged pack members wanting to smack down the little Wendigo if they knew we were harbouring her. Kinda doubt that all of them will be as forgiving as WQAnon and Winnie.

At this point Sibella will be easy mode.
>>
>>44487740
>I thought about archiving on suptg but it just doesn't feel right archiving ones own threads that way to me. It feels like nominating oneself for an award or something.

Actually, from what I'm aware of most QMs archive their own threads. It stops trolls from making disingenuous descriptions and ensures that each thread in the quest is archived.
>>
>>44487482
>>44487492
>>44487510
>>44487541

>Tell Benny the truth

"Wow...Barb did all that? Crazy."

Winnie hands you back Barbara. "Here you go vampire hunter bro. She helped me over my bitch fit."

You stare her in the eye. Her expression doesn't change even as you feel Barbara leave her and flow into you.

You can see why she's Alpha.

"Now I'm back Anon. See, that didn't take too long!"

You feel much better about your prospects. So Michael shows up. You already talked to him once. It wasn't THAT unpleasant. There's no need to be so dramatic about it.

A wrecked jukebox sputters to life. Everyone turns to face who just turned it on.

Oh. It's the vampire.

This is your first time seeing him. You wonder what he looked like before you put the big bloody wound in his stomach and caved in the side of his skull...

He's plugged up the wounds with snow and ice. Half of a pair of glasses hangs off a pointed ear. His fangs glow in the darkness like two icicles.

He's bald, with a thin build and long arms. He wears the torn and tattered remains of a large black parka. Ancient days are imprinted on his snarling face in folds and wrinkles.

"Children..." He says in a voice bubbling with internal bleeding. "...You've made me hungry..."

-cont

>>44487740
>more pack stuff

Each family within the larger pack also has its own pack structure. Each family answers to its own alpha, and the young are encouraged either to go off and start their own family or fight to be the alpha.

Winnie became alpha of her family by defeating her old man in a pitched, emotional battle still talked about to this day as one of the finest werewolf duels of all time...but Winnie has always felt he held back and went easy on her, secretly ashamed that none of his offspring could truly outdo the legendary Wolf Man.

But all the family alphas answer to the pack alpha.

It's sort of organized like the mob to be honest...with capos and godfathers standing for alphas.

>>44487786
>>
>>44488082
So everyone pile on and beat him like crazy, that's the plan right?
>>
>>44488082
Dumbass should have run when he had the chance. SMOKE THAT FUCKER
>>
>>44488082
So she's gonna slowly die now, right?
Whcih means we get an advantage?
>>
>>44488082
He has no chance of escaping, and you said that killing a vampire, no matter how evil, when you have to opportunity to just capture him, is somewhat frowned upon by the Church.
With Mikey Mike and the angelic bunch coming, we may want to take the extra steps of actually formally capturing him to try to look almost good.
>>
>>44488116
And have him make ice walls and pull the same shit he did last time? I'm a little nervous about that.

>>44488082
>More pack stuff
Given that, plus what she just said earlier. There is a lot of emotional baggage being propped behind that tiny werewolf frame. If I were to wager a guess, I guess the real decision will be whether she decided to stay as family alpha, or stride out on her own.

Definitely a strong family theme. Can't wait to dive into that when we do.
>>
>>44488191
Nope, that'd mean taking a penalty to rolls.
That is NOT something we should do in this situation.
Besides, it's ok to go for the kill against vampires.
>>
>>44488206
Well what do we do then?
Go Florian and apply fire while Benny and Winnie go with violently beating the asshole up?
>>
>>44488235
Either that or we go Lucy and have Benny as support to break the ice if he pulls that shit again.
>>
>>44488082
>cont

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN7LW0Y00kE

The jukebox plays a pretty song. It's rather soothing. And it's dramatically appropriate for the situation!

It's nice when you can spot the little moments of synchronicity in life, isn't it? It makes everything seem so artistic, so planned...

Your two comrades are so tense! Perhaps you should have left Barbara with one of them?

Winnie's ears lie flat to her head. She bares her teeth and crouches, ready to spring straight at Antonello's throat.

"You're dead meet Renaissance reject!"

Benny just freaks out. "OH MY GOD GUYS IT'S THE VAMPIRE AND HE'S ALIVE I THOUGHT YOU KILLED HIM ALREADY OH MY GOD WHAT DO WE DOOOOO!"

"Benny, Benny, chill out bro." You tell him.

"WHAT DO WE DO WHAT DO WE DO WHAT DO WE DO!"

Barbara tut tuts. "Probational hunters. They always act like their next vampire is their first!"

Antonello focuses his one good eye on you.

"You don't...fear me?"

You shrug and breathe a puff of air through your lips. "Naw. I really don't."

He snarls, discouraged by your utter stoicism.

The wind starts to pick up. You feel the temperature drop unnaturally fast.

"There's a blizzard advisory tonight...children like you should be home locked behind your doors..."

The wind is starting to shriek and howl. You think about things calmly and carefully and figure he's about to turn this place into a Winter Wonderland from Hell. You expect low visibility, loud winds, and lottssssss of snow. Florian could heat things up, but Lucy could help you make sense of your surroundings. Barb is also ideal if we want to hunger down and endure the blizzard he's about to drop on us.

SWITCH SAINTS?

And perhaps if you wanted to you could try to

TALK TO ANTONELLO?

But hey, perhaps you'd prefer to

GET ON WITH IT AND MURDER THIS CLOWN

WHAT DO ANON?

>>44487786
This is Ghoul Quest. There's a chance for ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING.

-cont
>>
>>44488396
Talk is cheap. BURNINATE THIS SONUVA BITCH, FLORIAN!
>>
>>44488396
>Switch to Florian
also
>meat
>hunker
>>
>>44488396
Give Barbs to Benny, use Florian.
>>
>>44488396
Switch to Florian,I think we should kill him
He's already turned a firend against us,
>>
>>44488396
Use Florian and PURGE HIM WITH FIRE
>>
>>44488515
we were never not going to kill him, anon
it's our job, we didn't fight him just to spare him
>>
>>44488396
Any chance he had at simple capture was gone the moment he started bringing hostages and throwing mesmerized werewolves at us.

Lets heat things up a bit and go with Florian.
>>
>>44488396
'Surrender peacefully and you will get to live to see the Christmas day, but in either case make peace with the Creator.'
>>
>>44488396
Voting for Florian; fire vs ice and all that.
And say "I'll roast your chestnuts" or something else festive and fucking stupid.

If using any other saint say
>Sorry pal, but Christmas is cancelled for you
>>
>>44488544
He gave us the option to talk and said theres a chance for everything,

we couldve used style points to talk him down

not saying we would've but that it was a possiblity
>>
>>44488191
>>44488176
>>44488141
>They think he's done
>laughingvampires.jpg

It's a blizzard tonight. Lotssss of snow.

>>44487849
>>44488033
>>44488062
>spoiler
Keeping her safe is going to be one of the challenges. She did more than trash their Alpha and make her kiss her feet and beg for mercy. She hurt Winnie, their friend. Packs are very close.

>>44488471
>>44488484
>>44488498
>>44488515
>>44488517
>Switch to Florian

Florian also changes the music in your head.

You are now hearing:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCabI3MdV9g

You switch out to Florian.

"Hail Anon! I spy the dire vampire of ice ANTONELLO! Truly this is a blessed day! The Lord has allowed us to purge his wickedness from the Earth with our FIRES OF JUSTICE!"

Things start to get intense in your head.

With a crash a blizzard rips through the remains of the threatre! Ice and darkness surround you. They threaten to consume ALL LIGHT and ALL WARMTH! This is primal cold, this is the ice that holds Satan in at the core of Hell, this is Fimbulwinter, this is the winter of the end times!

But your flame erupts, cleaving the darkness like a sword of angels! This is primal fire, this is the fire of life! This is the fire stolen by Prometheus, this is the fire of the Christmas-Star, this is the eternal hearth-fire that stands against the everlasting enemies COLD and DEATH!

SO BEGINS THE DUEL OF FIRE AND ICE!

You toss Benny Barbara and he catches it blankly in his hands. "Hey-what's-"

You glance at the feral champion Winnie and she nods at you. The two of you shall fight together as allies of justice!

Behind a whipping curtain of snow filled wind you see ice crystals stop in mid-air and accumulate around Antonello. He smiles wickedly, eyes sparkling.

DO WE ATTACK?

DO WE BUFF ALLIES WITH FLAME SHIELDS OF THEIR OWN?

DO WE ORDER WINNIE TO DO ANYTHING?
>>44488067
In that case, should I start archiving? It might help us get more exposure.
>>
>>44488484
>My grammar

If only my high school English teacher could see me now...
>>
>>44488780
>EVERYONE GETS FLAME SHIELDS
>START ADVANCING, BLASTING FIREBALLS AT HIM
>>
>>44488780
Buff Allies
Tell Winnie to hang back until you giver a signal
Attack the vampire to keep him occupied.
>>
>>44488780
I just realized that Saints work exactly the same way as personas do. Guess it's time for some maragidyne.
>>
>>44488780
Why dont we play support and give people flame armor first. after that, wait for benny or Winnie to make an opening then attack his weak point
>>
>>44488780
Buff! Buff! Buff!
>>
>>44488780
Shields of some sort would be nice, just be sure not to hurt our friends.
While taking him out quickly before he can do anything should be our plan, be prepared to switch to a defensive role if he has another joker up his icy sleeve.
Don't think Winnie needs too much in the way of orders. She seems eager to maul this guy.
However, maybe warn her to be careful around all the fire we're about to throw and the vampire.
Hopefully the effects of Barbara will keep her cool enough to keep out of the heat while she takes down our stone cold enemy
>>
>>44488780
As to the archiving. It wouldn't hurt to try. Just be sure that all future OPs include the googledocs of all the previous threads.
>>
>>44488780
Is Winnie faster than us?
If that's the case ask her to flank him for us.
No man can win a land war in As- I mean, a war on two fronts.
>>
>>44488852
>>44488836
>>44488823
>>44488892
>>44488909

>Flame Shields

"Fire! Protect my friends!"

Flames leap out from Florian and sheath your allows in golden, invulnerable protection.

"I know Saint Barbara, I know...and I'm sorry about my potty mouth..." Barbara encourages Benny with a pep-talk. He's used to your fire and only flinches when his shield comes up.

Winnie gasps, and looks like she's about stop drop and roll as fire crackles through her fur but you assure her she's fine.

"Wolf warrior! My flames singe only the wicked! You are safe! They protect you!"

"Geeze...you could have warned me first! How many things CAN you do? And where did THAT come from?" She says pointing out your change in demeanor and speech.

FLORIAN DEMANDS WE SAY SOMETHING COOL!

"But these flames protect me?" Winnie asks starring at her blazing arm. "Pretty kick-ass!"

"Damn it..." Antonello's voice sounds like spider legs sliding on ice. "My ice shards would be ripping the flesh from your bones if not for that fire! I'll just have to snuff the three of you out like candles!"

An avalanche of white snow materializes out of the night sky.

"Ohhhhh...." Winnie begins to curse.

"Hey guys, look, an avalanche!" Benny says with Barbara-calm.

"Ha! ICY DOOM! Come at us!" Florian challenges.

"...I'll never ask for a White Christmas again!" Abdiel says hands tight on your shoulder. "Brace yourself anon!"

ROLL 3D20-2 (Falling object)

>>44489204
Considerably so.
>>
Rolled 1 - 2 (1d20 - 2)

>>44489262
>>
Rolled 11 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>44489262
I will spend one point.
>>
Rolled 17 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>44489262
How many style points do we have?
I'd like to use one.
>>
Rolled 17 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>44489262
>>44489293
>A negative Christ.
Using style
>>
Rolled 8 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>44489262
>>
File: bruh.png (48 KB, 179x207) Image search: [Google]
bruh.png
48 KB, 179x207
>>44489293
Pfff... okay I guess ill just not roll the rest of the night.
>>
>>44489293
>Everyone using style points
>the one motherfucker who gets 1 doesn't.
So ok we need to re-roll.
>>
File: 1425343698954.jpg (22 KB, 377x299) Image search: [Google]
1425343698954.jpg
22 KB, 377x299
>>44489313
>+2
>Put in -2
What
>>
Do we have any style left to spend in the first place?
(Also I don't suppose quest guy could have mercy and let us count as having spent one to keep the 1 safe?
In the spirit of the new years eve and everything?)
>>
>>44489262
>Something cool
"This fire is nothing but the proyection of my will to fight the wicked." (Form cool fire wings) "And by the power that has been bestowed upon me, I SHALL!"
>>
File: THEY'.png (26 KB, 440x459) Image search: [Google]
THEY'.png
26 KB, 440x459
>>44489333
>Re-rolling on /tg/
>>
>>44489333
It is the will of RNGesus, anon.
>>
>>44489338
That happened to me too
>>
>>44489366
Can we get a bonus for that?
>>
>>44489381
Point taken
But if you saw how humbled we were by the dice in this whole saga...
>>
>>44489390
It's the will of someone not spending a style point, when we have a penalty of all things to a roll more like.
>>
Rolled 1 - 2 (1d20 - 2)

>>44489338
Put in +-1

Saint Florian wields flame against the wicked and in defence of the pure!
>>
Rolled 3, 7, 4, 11, 9, 18, 4, 7, 16, 14 = 93 (10d20)

>>44489425
Oh god, my sides
>>
>>44489425
>>
File: music in the air.gif (42 KB, 715x500) Image search: [Google]
music in the air.gif
42 KB, 715x500
>>44489425
>>
>>44489425
Well thank fuck that we've already rolled so this stupid shitty result doesn't screw us over even more.
>>
Why are we having this DLC mission, anyway?
What's the reason for it?
To give us more bad disadvantages?
>>
File: 1438046092116.png (280 KB, 477x724) Image search: [Google]
1438046092116.png
280 KB, 477x724
>>44489425
>>
>>44489498
To slap Winnie in her wolf ass...
That, and knowing how we met her.
>>
>>44489498
Alternatively, to give us all those sweet new perks.

And to have us meet Winnie.

Also for fun.
>>
https://youtu.be/1iwC2QljLn4
This is the new official song of the saga
>>
File: sq anon couldn't help himself.png (210 KB, 1001x999) Image search: [Google]
sq anon couldn't help himself.png
210 KB, 1001x999
>>44489514
This
We can't let all this vampire hunting and angelic judgement nonsense distract us from our true objective; this is what this whole blast to the past is for.
>>
>>44489530
I thought it could've been fun when we were kicking a vampire's ass and such but now it seems we're going to lose and get more bad shit piled on us.
Why would we need to meet winnie so badly?
>>
>>44489548
Slap
Wolf
ASS
Do i have to spell it for you too?
>>
>>44489568
Who gives a fuck about that?
>>
>>44489575
I think it's already canon that shes gonna get her but bumped by SQ
also for fun dude, who cares.
>>
>>44489548
We just started this, we can't just lose heart here.
>>
>>44489589
Well it certainly seems we're going to lose, because the critical shit that need to have style points spent on never get that and thus we fuck up.
>>
>>44489459
>>44489474
>>44489481
>>44489504
The Lord, in His infinite wisdom, is putting us to the test. Persevere and in due time Anon shall be rewarded.
>>
>>44489575
Okay, from another angle.
We need allies
And Winnie doubles as Wing-woman
>>
File: live action winnie quest.jpg (97 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
live action winnie quest.jpg
97 KB, 640x640
>>44489575
Did you forget what started this whole thing in the first place?
The Ghoul Quests, PQ Anon dying, vampiric blood alchemy, angels and gods being confused ghosts, Dark Excellent Phanty, all of it is built upon lust for wolf ass.
>>
>>44489617
I can only hope that if she's a wingwoman she'll be so good at it that Sibella will decide to jump us right there and then.
>>
>>44489293
I'mmmm not going to count the other rolls that use style points. Because why put lemon juice on a paper cut?

NEW DISADVANTAGE: COLD RECEPTION

Snow interferes with your control over the flames. Upon suffering from a cold-based attack you have to roll to retain control of your flames

ICE! DARKNESS! YOU ARE SUBMERGED!

You feel the fire work to melt the ice to water and the water to steam, but it threatens to snuff out your flame!

(Afterwards you have to roll to regain control)

Fortunately after such a CRITICAL FAILURE your FIGHTING SPIRIT BURNS WITH WILL

+3 to next set of rolls.

ROLL 3D20+3 TO AVOID BEING SNUFFED OUT!
>>
File: aval 7627859.jpg (88 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
aval 7627859.jpg
88 KB, 620x400
>>44489293
>>
Rolled 6 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>44489678
Pls dice.
>>
>>44489530
How many advantages have we gained and how many disadvantages, anyway?
>>
Rolled 7 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>44489678
Point if you please.
>>
Rolled 11 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>44489678
FIRE, WALK WITH ME
>>
>>44489678
STYLE:4 by the way.

>>44489611
I can tell your upset. But think of it this way anon. You're upset because you care about what happens in the quest. That's good. That means you're invested.

It's no fun if the characters you care about just have an easy ride. Heroes are born through adversity.
>>
If we're slapping that ass it will be because we slipped or because we were snowblinded and it was first firm object we grabbed while flailing. Makes no sense otherwise.

Well maybe if we wanted to give her an angel reinforced lift, throw her at the vampire, but that would be unlikely since it would mean throwing lady towards danger and that's just not done.
>>
Rolled 2 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>44489678
Spending it.
>>
>>44489678
If controlling fire in the snow is going to be a problem, and we set our friends on fire during a snowstorm, should we consider putting it out?
Or does "losing control" just mean it gets put out by itself without burning anyone?
>>
>>44489702
3 to 3 on this DLC mission.
>>
>>44489708
So I think we did good?
>>
>>44489700
>>44489707
>>44489708
BAD
NEUTRAL (SAFE)
GOOD

RESULT: WASH (KEEP STYLE POINT, EVERYONE RE ROLLS)

Your fire blazes, the ice creaks, the water hisses...one must yield, either the fire or the ice!

Darkness presses against light, and LIGHT PRESSES BACK

Style:4

ROLL 3D20+3
>>
>>44489734
>>44485998
Consult this chart.
>>
Rolled 3 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>44489752

i lied about not rolling again.
>>
>>44489711
>I can tell your upset. But think of it this way anon. You're upset because you care about what happens in the quest. That's good. That means you're invested.
More annoyed we're getting so much shit on something unrelated to the main quest.
Well, here's to hoping this boss gives an advantage - or, even better, a chance to remove a disadvantage.
>>
Rolled 16 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>44489752
WE ARE THE FLAME!
>>
>>44488780
>In that case, should I start archiving? It might help us get more exposure.
try to find out how to get as much of the goul quests (or barring that at least sibella quest) up as possible, and link to the archived quests in each of your OPs.
>>
Rolled 11 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>44489752
Point spend.
>>
Rolled 19 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>44489752
>>44489765
Why though
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>44489752
Don't bring me down!
>>
Rolled 3 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>44489752
spending style point
>>
>>44489765
You really shouldn't, your rolls are pure shit.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>44489765
-i wish you had not
>>
>>44489678

>>44489308
So no style point for this?
>>
>>44489803
you forgot your modifier, not that it matters, we already got our first three rolls
>>
>>44489765
If you have to roll, can't you at least spend style points.
>>
>>44489828
No.
>>
>>44489849
You do realize you're fucking it up for the rest of us
>>
>>44489881
That's the fun of RNG baby.

today, it might be me, but next time, it could be you, or the other good roll anons.
>>
>>44489733
You can choose to voluntarily cancel your flames. This could be a good thing, as it means we won't have to worry about burning our friends.

But it also means that we'll be buried under tons of snow.

>>44489765
>>44489771
>>44489782
We are the flame indeed.

>>44489770
I think beating bosses should give us an award...what do you all think?

You feel the fire stabalize! It BEATS DOWN the ice to nothing! Your vision clears, you can now see more than immolating ice!

Antonello stands, now fully covered in ice. He is a snow-man, a clumpy mockery of the human form. "Impressive..." A gravelly voice emanates from him. "But in the end your corpse will be a frozen warning to all who would oppose me-SO SPEAKS THE SNOW-MAN!"

You see your two friends escape from the ice as well, their fires blazing red and orange against the night like torches.

...But what is this? Such an exertion of your will to drive the fire hotter and hotter against the cold and wet has caused it to buck against your command like a wild horse!"

"Fire....Fire, obey me! OBEY ME!" You command.

WE CAN EITHER ROLL TO CONTROL THE FIRE

OR WE CAN LET IT DIE AND SWITCH TO ANOTHER SAINT.

WHAT DO?

>>44489828
>>44489849
>>44489881
Come on guys, let's not fight other quests groups. We are all the same anon in the end.
>>
>>44489918
CONTROL THE FIRE
>>
>>44489918
We should try to maintain control.
>>
>>44489918
Wouldn't the ice then kill us all?
Or is there anything stopping him from using ice against us some more?

Actually shouldn't the vampire be hurting given the beating he took?
We're as tough as a vampire yet we can still feel pain.

>I think beating bosses should give us an award...what do you all think?
Yeah, I believe you said something about how we'd get rewards for boss fights.
>>
>>44489918
>Come on guys, let's not fight other quests groups. We are all the same anon in the end.
I know he's a troll but it's still annoying.
>>
>>44489918
>FLAMES, HEED MY COMMAND
>MAKE A BITCHIN' FLAME TORNADO
>>
>>44489752
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ah5YM1EBQj4
The night is dark and full of terrors...but the fire burns them all away

>>44489780
I could just screenshot each of the previous threads and upload them?
>>
File: rook shaggy, repeating rigits.png (107 KB, 468x320) Image search: [Google]
rook shaggy, repeating rigits.png
107 KB, 468x320
>>44489999
>>
>>44489999
Checked.
>>
>>44489918
>ROLL TO CONTROL THE FIRE
DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO A SNOWMAN WHEN YOU TURN UP THE HEAT?
It melts, of course.
>>
"FIRE IS A GOD-GIVEN GIFT FOR MAN TO DEFEND AGAINST THE DARKESS OF THE WORLD!"
I-i say we keep St. Florian... I-if that's okay with y-you...
>>
>>44489982
>Wouldn't it kill us all

We'd be subject to a damage over time effect as winds full of ice as sharp as glass try to scour us to death. But you have your halo, Benny his armor, and Winnie...actually wouldn't be bothered by it due to her regeneration. You could survive.

>Shouldn't he be hurting?

He is. That's why he's so pissed at you. You stabbed him in the chest and took a chunk out of his head.

Having half a head hurts like a motherfucker.

>>44489947
>>44489980
>>44490001

You dig in deep! Deep into the flame of your soul, hotter than any fire! The fire will obey you when it recognizes the SUPERIOR FLAME OF YOUR SOUL.

ROLL 3D20+3 (Because you're digging in deep to CONTROL THE FIRE WITH YOUR OWN INNER FIRE)
>>
>>44490025
>I could just screenshot each of the previous threads and upload them?
Like to a google drive or something? that could work.
>>
Rolled 11 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>44490087
Spend the point
>>
Rolled 6 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>44490087
Spending point.
>>
Rolled 9 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>44490087
rolling
>>
>HEYO, Mr. SQ.
So, we know Mike de Angelo, right? The big M?
What would he think of our romance with Sibella?
Well, not that it matters much but i am still curious how a Ninja Turtle managed to nab a high ranking position in the church.
>>
Rolled 19 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>44490087
>>
Rolled 4 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>44490087
>MY WILL IS FLAME!
>>
>>44490087
>We'd be subject to a damage over time effect as winds full of ice as sharp as glass try to scour us to death. But you have your halo, Benny his armor, and Winnie...actually wouldn't be bothered by it due to her regeneration. You could survive.
So there won't be any more super-massive attacks thrown at us?

>He is. That's why he's so pissed at you. You stabbed him in the chest and took a chunk out of his head.
>Having half a head hurts like a motherfucker.
Well, here's to hoping we can remove the other half.
>>
File: pizza time.jpg (27 KB, 500x509) Image search: [Google]
pizza time.jpg
27 KB, 500x509
>>44490140
He makes the best pizza
>>
>>44490140
I think it's the actual Michael in the flesh. Or spirit.

And he's probably putting his badass form when staring down hunters that are too liberal with use of power...

...on that note, how bad is collateral damage from SQAnon's activity on local church coffers? Is he worse than other hunters in that respect?
>Municipal Cinema is closed due to Inquisition.
>>
>>44490180
>Well, here's to hoping we can remove the other half.
Whether we try to kill or to woo a vampire, we can only win if we go for the heart
>>
>>44490180
>Well, here's to hoping we can remove the other half.
We should actually aim for heart though. Vampires apparently don't really need head that much.
>>
>>44490105
>>44490107
>>44490134
GOOD
BAD
GOOD

STYLE:2

The little dog of earthly fire kneels before the big dog of the spiritual fire of your heart. As you knew it would.

The fire heels at your side, a loyal weapon ready to do your bidding, ready to attack the SNOW-MAN!

NOW! IT IS THE TIME OF THE COUNTER-ATTACK!

3D20+3! BURN THE EVIL WITH A TORNADO OF FLAME

>>44490140
He doesn't know about it...yet...

>>44490180
>No more super-massive attacks?

He'd switch up his style, because the last attack has left him quite open. You're all going to have a chance to kick his ass now because of it.
>>
>>44490222
>Angels with blonde afros in every entrace
"Cinema's closed"
"Due to Anon"
>>
Rolled 9 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>44490251
>>
Damn! I'm being called away to dinner with the family!

I promise to post back as soon as I can!
>>
Rolled 2 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>44490251
>>
Rolled 12 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>44490251
SPENDING POINT
BRACING FOR NAT 1
>>
Rolled 6 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>44490251
Style it.
>>
Rolled 9 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>44490251
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSWSvMn0l24
>>
Rolled 19 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>44490251
spend a point because holy fuck am I scared we'll fuck it up
>>
>>44490287
Sweet thats a pass and maybe a point back up?
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>44490251
Struggle, and you will only fan the flames!
>>
So good, bad, very good.
>>
>>44490270
>"Quest, dear. Food's ready! Come to spend some quality time with your family"
>"I can't Questmom. I am hosting a fetishy vampire game over the internet"
>"That's your answer for everything!"
>>
Is there any chance we could develop a perk that'd let us take the best 3 out of 4 rolls or something?
>>
>>44490342
Oh, god, I can hear the Jewish mother from here.
>>
I'm really late to this, just came in. Why is a Vatican vampire hunter trying to seduce Dracula's daughter?

besides being a qt.314
>>
File: akagi3.jpg (14 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
akagi3.jpg
14 KB, 640x480
>>44490407
You want to dull the thrill of the gamble, Anon?
But that's what makes it fun!
>>
>>44490432
Well, the answer to that anon, is that you'll have read about a weeboo dating a werewolf and the adventures of a noir guy and his gogo ghostfriend.
>>
>>44490437
I was thinking more it's a shame that sometimes we get an awesome 4th roll, is all.
>>
>>44490407
>>44490437
As long as both we and QuestGuy understand the implications of the chosen mechanics, it's fine. Namely that taking the average of 3 rolls still tends to an average result, meaning that every fight will basically end up trading blows until both sides are equally battered unless bonuses are involved, and that crits on 1 and 30 in combination with the above also means that we will crit once every 5 rolled actions on average.
>>
File: shaggy but why.jpg (12 KB, 194x222) Image search: [Google]
shaggy but why.jpg
12 KB, 194x222
>>44490342
>Be me
>Be Quest Guy
>Be based as fuck
>DM-ing Winnie Quest episode 2
>Get to Anon's threesome with White Fell and Winnie
>Need some inspiration for writing lewd scene
>Open saved Winnie lewds
>Open saved White Fell lewds
>Remember there is no such thing
>Look up lewd pics of werewolves, wendigos and general furry stuff
>Start writing with Ghoul School lewds to my left and furries to my right
>Hear voice over shoulder as I finish my first sentence; clumsy from inexperience, determined to please her alpha, Winnie began to stroke Anon-sama's-
>"Are you winning, son?"
>>
File: CWlIvVzXAAASdyd.jpg (18 KB, 599x337) Image search: [Google]
CWlIvVzXAAASdyd.jpg
18 KB, 599x337
>>44490720
>>
File: tumblr_mujfccDczW1stvuwto2_400.jpg (6 KB, 280x356) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mujfccDczW1stvuwto2_400.jpg
6 KB, 280x356
Is it the New Year already for anybody?
>>
>>44491331
mildly eastern Europe here, two and half hours into 2016 already.

It's pretty good year so far, no reason to be concerned.
>>
File: scooby is distraught.png (155 KB, 400x419) Image search: [Google]
scooby is distraught.png
155 KB, 400x419
>>44491331
I just realized that, if this DLC takes place last Christmas, then it takes place in 2014.
>>
>>44491331
2016 over here, at least
>>
>>44491381
This quest has a surprising degree of background lore. Remember the numerous encounters with a masked Mardi Gras slasher in Louisiana and meeting batman and robin in Germany.
>>
>>44491331
Got a long way to go till midnight.
>>
>>44491331

I thought this character was from a cartoon for kids!

so sultry
>>
>>44491544
Its definately why I've spent so much time in it.
>>
>>44490432
No, that's it i guess.
SQAnon is quite shallow
>>
>>44491544
Am I the only one that hopes we run into him again? I want to have the slasher movie experience with an invincible meat tank fighting us. The challenge comes from keeping really stupid teenagers that think we are a boring prude alive while keeping our cool around supermodel bimbos>>44491641
>>
>>44491331
Argentina here
31/12/15
10:49

or 12/31/15.
idk you weirdos
>>
>>44490432
We found out we get along pretty well with her.
And we sympathize with some of her feelings about how constricting life can be when so many things are expected of you.
>>
>>44490432
>>44491738
Well, to be fair, we are a cloister young man with only an angelic sister who is somewhat bratty. So there is that.

Also she has acted different then any other Vampire we have come across.

That is quite a shock to us. And probably quite a bit more attractive to us to.
>>
>>44491738
We started to bond over being two idealistic young people chaffing under the expectations of old men and older customs. Our dorky romance novel forwardness also appealed to her as she's used to sycophantic blood groupies>>44491753
Could be fun
>>
>>44491875
We sperged.
She didn't cared.
We romance novelled
She liked
>>44491894
So, she liked Anon's moxie?
>>
>>44492069
More or less, yeah. It seems like it.
>>
>>44490267
>>44490286
>>44490287
VERY GOOD

"FIRE! TURN AND BLAZE! CRASH UPON HIM!"

You trap the Snow-Man in a Fire-Ball. Perhaps he yells beneath its blazing streaks of light. If he is you cannot hear him. Nothing can be louder than the column of light you summoned.

It reaches up toward heaven like a shooting star in reverse.

Winnie stares in awe at the heavenly inferno. "Fucking A mister..."

"St. Barbara wants you to know Miss Alpha" Benny replies. "That while your awe is appropriate, your language is not."

"Sorry Barb-But I do what I do-" Winnie says as she dashes off to gather speed for her attack.

Winnie dives into the air, eyes on her prey, and crashes down as if rebel star into the inferno trapping Antonello...

ROLL 3D20 FOR WINNIE ATTACK

>>44490507
This is true, but I'm hoping the advantages and disadvantages we acquire

Also, some low level rolls (such as fighting minions) will only need some sign of success given how easy they are. A single GOOD roll even with two VERY BADS might work if fighting a vampire cultist for instance.

We're fighting an ancient ice vampire, so the average is what we're aiming for.

>>44490720
It's alright, my parents already consider me a failure!

>>44490798
I always liked her more than Callie
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>44492349
Alright then.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>44492349
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>44492349
>Leaping headfirst and blind into a column of fire
Sasuga Winnie
>>
>>44492349
>It's alright, my parents already consider me a failure!
That's kinda depressing...
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>44492349

Show him!
>>
Good, bad and very good.
Pretty decent winnie.
Time for some vengeance.
>>
>>44492349
Can we throw Lucy at an enemy so he gets burdened with extreme sadness, or the bonuses will make them ar too dangerous?
Can she leave you blind and not give you advantages?
>>
File: reckless waif.jpg (125 KB, 620x444) Image search: [Google]
reckless waif.jpg
125 KB, 620x444
WAnon's waif seems a bit...
Reckless
>>
>>44492441
Waif-U sounds like the name of a bad Wii-U game
>>
>>44492396
Eh, I'm not being serious. It's more my extended family like my cousins anyway.

>Be me
>At Christmas/Funeral/Wedding
>"So what did you do with your scholarship sister-of-anon"?
>"I'm into neurological research. I give mice brain cancer and study how it forms in them so as to better combat it in humans."
>Stares of awe
>And what do you do anon?
>"I-I have a liberal arts degree...I study religion and f-folkore..."
>Stares of judgement
>"I-I'm hoping to get a short story published in Asimov one day..."
>"...So sister-of-anon, about the cancer research..."

Every. Time.

>>44492428
If we give someone Lucy they will become extremely sad, yes.

But they will also be holding Lucy, and could throw her or break her.

>Can she leave you blind and not give you advantages?

She does that if you hit someone with her. It has to be a clean hit though, no hitting armor or the like and having it count.
>>
>>44492470
Use the touch pad to rub her breasts.
>>
>>44492524
>Are you winning, son?
>>
>>44492522
Not the same anon, but that is definately a writers problem. You have my sympathies. Of course my problem is just the drive to write/the ability to make time to write.
>>
>>44492522
That sounds shitty, man.
Hope you mock them back or something.
>>
>>44492377
>>44492383
>>44492394
VERY GOOD

Beneath the flames you see Winnie crash into the black silhouette of the SNOW-MAN feet first. You see Winnie's shadow, distorted and massive like a hell-beast, claw and claw and claw and claw a miserable, indistinct pile at her feet. Then she lifts it up with one hand and lets it hang. She flexes the claws on her other hand and then spears it straight through Antonello and out the other side.

(And she gets to go again later!)

Around you and Benny things start to rise up out of the snow. Things with spindly legs and wafer-thin torsos. They step lightly on the snowbanks, too light to pass through. When you blink they seem to escape existence having momentarily turned to the side.

"Well look at that Anon! We're fighting snow flake people! They're kind of pretty looking, aren't they?"

They're red. He's put his blood into these. They're going to be tough! Good!

ROLL 3D20 FOR BENNY
>>
>>44492522
>She does that if you hit someone with her. It has to be a clean hit though
Can we figure out some way to use her like a flamethrower, so that blindness is inflicted by a plasma-like cloud instead of a solid projectile, and bypass armor that way?

And clearly if you cared about getting looked down on by other people, you should have tried giving mice cancer instead. :^)
>>
>>44492522
>"I-I have a liberal arts degree...I study religion and f-folkore..."
(Stares at you... judginly)
I swear SQ, i you weren't so cute...

>About Lucy
That's good to know
>>
>>44492522
I read this and I feel bad about being angry at how the quest had gone...
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>44492641
Watch Benny totally not roll a crit fail!
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>44492641
Go, go, Benny Bomber!
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>44492641
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>44492641
>>
>>44492712
Thank you for rolling before the one getting a 1.
>>
>>44492677
>>44492668
>
>>44492648
>>44492572
>>44492625

>All this sympathy
Dawww...thanks anons!

>>44492684
>>44492707
>>44492712
One GOOD is still enough to do some damage against the minions.

Benny lets fly with a handful of pinballs. They explode crackling as sharp snowflake people attempt to pirouette out of the way. One is utterly vaporized. but the rest ride the currents of the explosion to safety.

There are about five of them left. That you can see.

Winnie just threw Antonello off her arm. She leans over him. She isn't done with him yet.

WE HAVE SEVERAL OPTIONS.

WE CAN INCREASE THE HEAT AGAINST ANTONELLO AND GIVE WINNIE SOME HELP

WE CAN FOCUS ON FIGHTING THE SNOWFLAKE PEOPLE

WE CAN DO BOTH, BUT DOING BOTH MEANS WE ATTACK WITH LESS POWER THAN WE WOULD FOCUSING ON ONE PROBLEM AT A TIME

WE ALSO HAVE A CHOICE HERE...WINNIE LOOKS LIKE SHE'S GOING TO KILL ANTONELLO. WE COULD TRY ASKING HER TO STOP....

WHAT DO?
>>
>>44492830
>WINNIE LOOKS LIKE SHE'S GOING TO KILL ANTONELLO. WE COULD TRY ASKING HER TO STOP....
Which would be better for Winnie's self confidence? Killing a monster or refusing to kills a monster; that whole "if you strike him down you will be what you sought to destroy" deal?
Whatever she does after she wins, it seems fairly certain that she will win. Let her have her victory to herself; concentrate on the snowflakes.
>>
>>44492830
>Just coat Benny in fire again. They can't touch him if he's on fire.
>Then warn him to handle the snowmen while we help Winnie before going to her side

No opinion on killing Antonello. What do our teachings say about situations like this?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.