[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Two regular dudes witness a horrifying ritual involving the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: some-like-it-hot-tony-curtis.jpg (620 KB, 1920x1081) Image search: [Google]
some-like-it-hot-tony-curtis.jpg
620 KB, 1920x1081
>Two regular dudes witness a horrifying ritual involving the summoning of creatures from beyond the stars, accidentally thwart it, dress up as women in order to avoid the angry cult

The last movie set in the 20s or 30s that you saw is now the plot for your next Call of Cthulhu campaign.
>>
File: hobo with a shotgun.jpg (582 KB, 1408x1058) Image search: [Google]
hobo with a shotgun.jpg
582 KB, 1408x1058
>An elderly hobo wanders into Innsmouth looking for place to sleep and a chance to make an honest living.
>>
Well meaning charlatan Otis B. Driftwood meets aspiring singer Ricardo, who is determined to win the love of fellow performer Rosa. Aided by the illiterate but cunning Fiorello and otherwise mute harpist Tomasso, Otis attempts to unite the young couple, but faces opposition from the preening star Lassparri, who also has his sights on Rosa whilst he plans to use an Opera performance of The King in Yellow to summon forth Hastur from his undead and alien city. Traveling from Italy to New York, Otis and friends rally to try and win the day.

Along the way there are dangers at sea, shenanigans, chicanery, and legal debate.

"The first part of the party of the first part shall henceforth be known as the first part of the party of the first part,"

"Ah, that's a no good,"

Proceeds to rip off topmost part of the contract.
>>
>>44487332
Really I just want to play every Marx brothers film as a CoC campaign.

Bring the Thule Society into A Night in Casablanca..,even if that was done in the forties.
>>
>>44484505
>All Quiet on the Western Front

Everything gets worse
>>
>Marx Brothers vs. Cthulhu

I'll take it.
>>
The General staring Buster Keaton

Now there was a man with 18+ DEX.
>>
>>44488369
90+ now.
>>
>>44488265
When I get home. I am going to copy some scenes from various film scripts and edit in Mythos context.

Then I'm going to take some passages from mythos works and edit in some Marx presence.

"Why that's the silliest thing I ever heard,"
>>
File: downton-abbey.jpg (208 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
downton-abbey.jpg
208 KB, 650x366
>>44484505
Do miniseries count?
>>
>>44488916
Well we certainly can't do with an Elder God being summoned, think of the scandal!
>>
File: #1613 018.jpg (555 KB, 1280x1740) Image search: [Google]
#1613 018.jpg
555 KB, 1280x1740
>>44488916
A suitor for one of the eligible ladies of the house is in fact a deep one. This is still preferable to courtship by an American oil magnate.
>>
File: images.jpg (16 KB, 200x300) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
16 KB, 200x300
When a reporter is assigned to decipher newspaper magnate Charles Foster Kane's (Orson Welles) dying words, his investigation gradually reveals the fascinating portrait of a complex man who rose from obscurity to staggering heights through contact with otherworldly gods. Though Kane's friend and cult leader Jedediah Leland (Joseph Cotten), and his mistress, Susan Alexander (Dorothy Comingore), shed fragments of light on Kane's occult ministrations, the reporter fears he may never penetrate the mystery of the elusive man's final words, "We need more eyes on the inside."
>>
File: league of gentlemen.jpg (991 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
league of gentlemen.jpg
991 KB, 1600x900
>>44488916
>>44488934
Investigators? Well there's nothing for an outsider to investigate in our local shop!
>>
>>44488740
Noice.
>>
>>44488916

How about Call the Midwife?

Bunch of nuns delivering Deep One babies and Sons of Yog-Sothoth.
>>
>>44490337
Home. Searching for Marx scripts online and getting to work.
>>
>>44490619
though to be certain, it's content to be shared when its all done and polished. Not tonight.
>>
>>44492006
Cool
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.