[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EDH/Commander general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45
File: en_PChmYP81XD.png (170 KB, 265x370) Image search: [Google]
en_PChmYP81XD.png
170 KB, 265x370
5c edition

>RESOURCES

http://www.mtgcommander.net
>Official Site: Contains deck building rules and the current ban list.

http://www.tappedout.net
>Deck List Site: You can search for decks that other people have made. Authors often have comments that explain their deck’s strategy and card choices.

http://www.mtgsalvation.com/forums/the-game/commander-edh
>Another resource for commander discussion; they have an entire forum dedicated to discussing decks. People often make primers, which go into detail about how they built and play their deck.

http://www.edhrec.com/
>Statistically see what everyone else puts in their commander decks based on what is posted to the internet.

http://manabasecrafter.com/
>Find out what lands you can add to your deck, sorted by category, based on a chosen Commander’s color identity.

CARD SEARCHING:

http://gatherer.com
>Official search site. Current for all sets.

http://www.magiccards.info
>Unofficial, but has GOAT search interface.
>>
>>44482351
was just about to make this thread good jab
>>
>>44482351
Ally tribal is... interesting

I don't see any real reason besides that to run this over any of the other 5-color generals though
>>
File: a0CC7b5.jpg (115 KB, 1240x682) Image search: [Google]
a0CC7b5.jpg
115 KB, 1240x682
What are some Izzet EDH staples lads?

Thinking of making a deck with the new Merfolk.
>>
>>44482441
Flicker Ally Tutor
Repeatable +5/+5
>>
Quick question
When it's my end step and merens ability triggers, am I still able to play things from my hand? Or am I only allowed to get something back then pass?
>>
>>44482549
Oh shit I didn't even think of the blink tutor

Radical
>>
>>44482351
I'm just going to run all the Theros gods with this guy
>>
>>44482555
Unless you have something that lets you cast creatures at instant speed like yeva or a vedalke orrey no because you're not in one of your main phases
>>
>>44482649
Damn, ok. Thanks senpai
>>
What's with all the fucking buyouts this week!?
>Myriad landscape spiked from $.50 to $5
>Gaddock Teeg spiked to $50
and now
>Eye of Ugin spiked to $33
>>
>>44483296
Eye of Ugin makes sense. Eldrazi modern decks might be trying to become a thing
>>
>>44483427
No, sorry, a dollar rare spiking up to $33 does not EVER make sense.
>>
>>44483427
>6 total prices on TCGplayer
its not just demand, its a fucking buyout
>>
>>44483296
Speculators are legit draining the game to death. It's what they do.

Thank the king that I have my Eye of Ugins and my Myriad Landscapes already.
>>
>>44483465
To be fair, Eye was a $6 mythic from worldwake. That version is the one that spiked to $33. It was reprinted as a rare in MM2, that version is now $15. I completely agree with you though, its just that someone was gonna correct you.
>>
>>44482351
>new 5 color commander
>tribal again

stop it.
seriously. stop it.
>>
>>44483296
>Gaddock Teeg
>Used in Modern/Legacy in sideboards with 1 to 2 copies at most
>This big of a price spike
It's Linvala all over again.
>>
>>44482351
I loved my Cromat deck when I first started EDH. Every card I acquired for 3 years, my first evaluation criteria was always, "would this be good in Cromat?"
Thanks to /tg/, I learned that I was actually a U/G shitter hiding behind a mediocre 5-color dollar rare. Since then, I've aspired to be a fun player to play with and against. Now 6 out of 8 decks that I play are base-red, so games can actually end. Thanks, /edh/.
>>
File: Heh heh heh.jpg (173 KB, 640x1080) Image search: [Google]
Heh heh heh.jpg
173 KB, 640x1080
>Was thinking of Ayli
>Orzhov mechanics just aren't appealing to me
>Losing interest
>Realize the lifegain is based on toughness, not power
>Eyes go over to my Doran deck

Yes, yesssss. Into the 99 you go.
>>
>>44483538
Strangely, here in Europe the Wolrdwake version is slightly cheaper.
>>
Anyone have a good Kaseto snake tribal list? Already grabbed a bunch of stuff off EDHRec.
>>
>>44482351
You ever notice how the generals and leaders or even just the creatures that are good are ALWAYS grills nowadays?
It's kind of immersion breaking at this point.
>>
Anybody running Ezuri without infinite bullshit? I love his abilities and exploiting experience counters, but I'm not really interested in running gimmicks.

I've seen a modified Elf Tribal deck that was taken using an old Ezuri EDH, and that was pretty interesting.
>>
>>44484632
>infinite bullshit
Just don't put in sage of hours, it really isn't that hard, anon.
>>
>>44484723
If I wanted to play Animar, I'd play Animar. I'm just wondering if there aren't strats that don't revolve around blinking deadeye and draining everyone with Triskelion
>>
>>44484782
Run all of the best utility dudes and play tempo, then swing when they get huge.
>>
Was wanting to make 5 colour allies for ages. Then I saw someones 5 colour gods deck... and the next day we get an 5 colour ally commander.
>>
File: YesIAmAWizard.jpg (26 KB, 500x412) Image search: [Google]
YesIAmAWizard.jpg
26 KB, 500x412
>>44484632

I'm doing Newzuri faerie/rogue tribal. It's a bit closer to your typical Edric but I'm making use of the little cheap drops that can return themselves or others to my hand so that I can keep triggering the experience counters and ETB effects. It's also pretty useful against my playgroup as we have a few habitual boardwipers. So being able to expand and contract my battlefield while getting benefits from it seems like it'll work out once I'm done.
>>
>>44486447
Very interesting. Do you have a decklist somewhere?
>>
Month or so ago I asked for a few pointers on improving my deck. I'm not big into MtG but I have this deck so I can play with my brother since he is way into it.
I come asking for improvements or changes simply to keep him and his friends slightly on their toes.

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/first-full-deck/
>>
>>44486759
GREATER GOOD
R
E
A
T
E
R

G
O
O
D
>>
>>44486759
Doesn't look too bad for a first shot at a bog-standard Mananath deck.

I would assume that you've looked at the staples that are missing here (Parallel lives, Doubling Season, Berserk).

Consider Nylea? Devotion is easy and Trample is extra fuck you.
>>
>>44486566

I'll post it as it comes together. Still mulling stuff over. I'm kind-of just merging the precon with Edric cards and the good faeries. I'm also mulling over trinket mage + hangarback walker + doubling season.
>>
>>44483296
I'm not sure why Myriad landscape would have spiked. It might be people getting it to search out wastes, but that wouldn't work as despite being basic lands, they don't have a basic land type.
>>
>>44483709
He probably could have done with being re-printed in modern masters or something
>>
>>44487004
I would've expected it to spike around the release of C15 since it wasn't reprinted. I have no idea why it would be spiking now of all times.
>>
If I gave Hydra Omnivore myriad and I had four opponents, how many times would it deal damage to my opponents?
>>
>>44486882
First of all, I'm a dummy. Don't assume anything with me.
I didn't mean to start playing this many tokens but I guess I geared it that way to counter my circle's more removal heavy decks.
Suck a dick Shattergang bros.

I do really like the looks of Nylea though.
>>
>>44487134
Each would deal damage to each opponent. So I think each of four opponents would take 56 damage? My math might be off.
>>
>>44483594
Oh shut up, people have been clamoring for a WUBRG legendary Ally since Zendikar.
>>
>>44487134
They would all do damage to each, so 32 to each opponent in total (8 to each opponent from each copy) if they all are unblocked and haven't had any changes to their power
>>
God these sets have been hard pandering for commander.

Don't get me wrong I love it and all but goddamn.
>>
>>44483594
It has actually been quite a while since the last 5 colour commander. They really missed out with chromanticore
>>
>>44487334
I think that anon is more upset about it being tribal.
>>
>>44487415
I want one with five different activated abilities, one for each color.
And also for it not to be terrible.
>>
>>44487334
>They really missed out with chromanticore
It still upsets me, that would have been a fun fucking deck.
>>
>>44487210
I would take a look at http://edhrec.com/commander/Omnath,%20Locus%20of%20Mana/

It's collects the most commonly used cards among decklists with the same commander.
>>
>>44487481
>card from BFZ block
>want it to be not terrible
You're asking way too much.
>>
>>44487494
>Greater Good - 28%
what is wrong with these people
>>
>>44487622
why are you so obsessed with that card
>>
>>44487680
It's like the best green enchantment after Survival of the Fittest. I can't think of a single green deck it wouldn't fit into. The fact that lots of people don't run it despite how good it is is baffling to me.
>>
>>44487622
Everything about that card is black, even the Frankenstein flavor text. Seems great for Golgari though.
>>
>>44482537

nivix guildmage
prophetic bolt
dack's duplicate
firemind's foresight
Ral and dack
niv-mizzer, the firemind
>>
>>44488456
As someone who has an expensive cutthroat Nin deck, the only staple there is Dack Fayden. I prefer Dracogenius over the Firemind because 1) he's better goodstuff, and 2) Dracogenius wins on the spot with infinite mana, which is easier to achieve than Firemind + Mind Over Matter.
>>
>>44487770
I tried it for a while and wasn't that impressed with it. you can only sac a 3 power creature minimum to it or your losing cards out of hand, and if you're playing smart you don't poop out that many high power creatures in the first place so wipes don't mess your shit up. so maybe once every few turns I sacrificed one or two creatures to it to fill my hand back up. it just wasn't getting that much action. in the right deck, (i'm sure graveyard action decks would love it) it's probably great but it just didn't suit my needs that much. I would have rather it be an evolutionary leap so I could turn my dudes into other dudes guaranteed in response to removal
>>
I've been playing Melek for a while, and actually joked with my friends about wising for a legendary Goblin Electromancer and now they printed Mizzix. Anyways, I was wondering how much I would need to change my deck to accommodate Mizzix as the commander, do I keep Counterbalance/Top/Scroll Rack/Soothsaying package?
>>
>>44489253
>Do I keep good cards in the deck?
>>
>playing newzuri
>drop an etched oracle
>put 8 +1/+1 counters on it with newzuri's ability
>UR player (I don't remember what commander, probably mizzix) throws down word of seizing like a smug cunt
>tell him the active player has priority after a spell or ability resolves, he isn't able to cast that yet
>activate etched oracle's ability
>he says he's casting word of seizing in response
>tell him the active player still has priority. he can't do anything to stop me from activating this ability and drawing cards, he can only respond after I've put all the activations on the stack
>NUH UH IT'S AN INSTANT I CAN RESPOND IDIOT
>tell him to stfu i'll pull the comprehensive rules up on my phone
>he reaches over and just fucking takes my etched oracle and tells me to learn to play
>grab my card back, pack my shit up and fucking leave the game

god damn man-children, how do you fucking deal with incompetent shit heads? I hate playing with the fucking randoms at the shop, and the judge has made it clear he doesn't give a fuck about the EDH games because of chaos fags so he wont answer questions about them.

I need a group that isn't full of gaylords
>>
>>44489431
You sound as a dick, just like him. Maybe try explaining to him how the ability goes on the stack and only then he can respond?
>>
>>44489431

Explain priority to me. Can he not Word of seizing your etched champion in response to you tapping it?
>>
>>44489547
I was trying, the guy thinks he's hot shit because he won a modern event at the shop with a tron list he copy paste and wouldn't listen to me. when he just started grabbing my cards with his grubby cheeto fingers while I was trying to pull the comp rules up I got pissed off. maybe it was the fact that he spent the whole game playing hearthstone on his phone and demanding we reverse turns so he could counter something that had me on a short fuse, but whatever. not saying i'm not an ass hole at all because I am but the whole situation was a fucking joke
>>
>>44489561
Active player = Whoever's turn it currently is.

At the start of a new phase or after a spell/ability resolves, the active player receives priority.

When a player casts a spell or activates an ability, they retain priority.

For a spell/ability to resolve, all players must pass priority without casting or activating anything.

For the game's phase to progress, all players must pass priority on an empty stack.
>>
>>44489561
from the comp rules (http://www.wizards.com/magic/comprules/MagicCompRules_20121001.txt)

>116.3b The active player receives priority after a spell or ability (other than a mana ability) resolves.

>116.3c If a player has priority when he or she casts a spell, activates an ability, or takes a special action, that player receives priority afterward.

>116.3d If a player has priority and chooses not to take any actions, that player passes. If any mana is in that player's mana pool, he or she announces what mana is there. Then the next player in turn order receives priority.

>116.4. If all players pass in succession (that is, if all players pass without taking any actions in between passing), the spell or ability on top of the stack resolves or, if the stack is empty, the phase or step ends.

as the active player (it was my turn) I receive priority after newzuri's ability resolves. I choose pay (1) and activate etched oracle's ability. after the ability is placed on the stack, since I had priority, I get priority again and can choose to activate it again. until I choose to take no action and pass, he can't cast word of seizing because he doesn't have priority.
>>
>>44489595
He sounds like a complete dick, and I don't really blame you for getting mad.
>trying to steal a creature to not let the ability go off or whatever
This is basic MtG, wew
>>
>>44489431
instead of being a dick about it you could've just as easily said "Putting word of seizing on the stack i'll activate and sac my etched oracle" and moved on.
>>
>>44489663
word of seizing has split second. couldn't do anything after word of seizing is on the stack.
>>
>>44489663
It has split second you ignorant faggot.
>>
>>44489640
>>44489663
Wait, I think the guy could be right, since split second doesn't let him trigger the ability again until it is resolved. The first time still works though.
>>
>>44489704
No, the poster was correct. He retains priority after activating the ability so can in theory can activate it as many times as he wants to/can before passing priority to the manchild.
>>
>>44489740
Yeah, he can do that before the other player can cast Word Of Seizing, not after. I got confused for a moment here, the stack is a beautiful thing, but also really confusing.
>>
>>44489784
Just wait until you sac the Fiend Hunter exiling a Mystic Snake to your Phyrexian Altar in response to the manchild's Word of Seizing.
>>
>want to build Mazirek
>realize he's too easy to combo with
FUCK
>>
>>44489798
How can you activate any ability that isn't a triggered one when the spell has split second?

>typed this
>realize altar counts as a mana ability and you can do this shit

Brought a tear to my eye.
>>
>>44489831
Wizards really fucked up when making Meren, Mazirek, and Ezuri.
>>
>>44489561

Etched oracle doesn't tap, and yeah he gets to respond before the card draw resolved, but not before the counters are removed and the shit goes on the stack
>>
>>44489879
you can also turn face down creatures face up in response to split second, because morph is considered a special action that doesn't use the stack.

>tfw kheru spellsnatcher someone's sudden spoiling
>revel in their tears
>...after arguing for 10 minutes about whether that's a legal action or not.
>>
>>44489882
Ezuri and Meren are fine. Mazirek automatically combos with any persist creature, though
>>
>>44489919
One of my friends spell snatched an angels grace not long ago.
The other players salt was unreal
>>
>>44489919
I remember that one because there was a lot of talk about it when time Spiral went out. It's one of my favorite things in the game, but I never run morph ;_;
>>
>>44490009
aren't that many morph creatures really worth running in EDH. willbender, spellsnatcher, voidmage apprentice, and vesuvan shapeshifter (with brine elemental for combo lulz) are the only morph creatures I've ever used in EDH as far as I can remember.
>>
Now I wanna make a morph-heavy deck
>>
>>44490073
Rattleclaw Mystic is good in GUR and pretty much required in Animar.
>>
>>44489831
Wizards really bent us over with Mazirek and Prossh.

There's strong, and then there's "Fuck this game."
>>
>>44489640
Well, I learned something today. I've been playing mtg for 4 years and had no idea how priority worked. I knew it was a "thing" but nothing beyond that. Not a single bit of reading I've done in supplementary products or tl;dr rules booklets even mention it. I don't think it's something many casual players even know about

It seems everything I learn is taught to me by someone else who already knew and corrected me.
>>
Wizards has just granted you the power to ban one legendary as a commander.

Who do you pick and why?

I choose pic related. Far too much combo potential and damn near impossible to stop because muh on cast.
>>
>>44490548
forgot your pic champ. guessing it's prossh.
>>
File: 1423099984216.png (1 MB, 744x1039) Image search: [Google]
1423099984216.png
1 MB, 744x1039
>>44490548
Forgot the image
>>
>>44490548
I would ban narset for being an annoying cunt and attracting seemingly the most autistic of players.
>MUH BEST GIRL
>MUH I MIGHT WHIFF
>MUH "MY NARSET DECK ISN'T LIKE ALL THE OTHER NARSET DECKS I PROMISE :)"
>MUH "WHY ARE YOU TARGETING ME OMG I'M NOT EVEN DOING ANYTHING ABLOO BLOO BLOO"
fagets, the lot of them
>>
File: 1445496396060.gif (2 MB, 390x285) Image search: [Google]
1445496396060.gif
2 MB, 390x285
>>44490620
>another narset deck
>it runs omniscience+enter the infinite
>>
>>44490526
wotc does a pretty shit job of actually teaching people how to play this game beyond LAND CREATURE ATTACK
>>
>>44483296
>>44487004
>>44487119
Myriad Landscape's spike is actually pretty simple. It's ramp in colors that don't get it at outside of artifacts. If anything I'm surprised it too so long.
>>
>>44482351
I do love the idea of 5 color ally decks, but there's no way they'll be as good as Horde, Scion, or Sliver.
>>
Wizards just need to get it over with and print a 5-color tribal general that lets you pick the type when it comes into play.
>>
>>44490865
imagine if horde had changeling and let you cast any creature type from the graveyard for WURBG instead of just elementals. would be fuggen sweet.
>>
>>44490865
Changelings are kill.
>>
File: My EDH decks.png (2 MB, 1268x1320) Image search: [Google]
My EDH decks.png
2 MB, 1268x1320
I need your help, /tg/.

I'm trying to make Pyromancer Ascension work in EDH. My combo is to ramp into Spawnsire of Ulamog, bring in 99 copies of Blades of Velis Vel, play Pyromancer Ascencion, shuffle my graveyard into my library, play Thrumming Stone, and cycle through the whole deck, putting 98 quest counters on Ascension. I can also play my decks copy of blades, then play pyromancer ascension, then play spawnsire of ulamog. Originally I was gonna use Mizzix as a commander, but then I decided that splashing black would be better for both consistency and bringing back lost combo pieces, as well as the gratuitous amount of ramp I need. Blue is for protection, and red is for the combo. However, upon making this change and already halfway done with building the deck, I realized that I have no real way to abuse pyromancer's ascension anymore. Mizzix helps so much with reducing the cost of spells. It almost seems like there's no point anymore.

Please, help me save this deck!
>>
>>44490911
I refuse. I pity the group that has to sit through your masturbation.
>>
>>44490911
Shit, forgot link

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/pyromancer-ascension-edh-combo/
>>
>>44490526
Several years ago, I sat down and read the entire Comprehensive Rules. A lot of the rules just cover weird interactions that can come up between specific cards but there are a handful of rules like Priority that every player should know. It doesn't come up in every game but you'll be glad you know how it works when some crazy shit is happening.

Honestly, I've been playing this game for nearly 15 years and I just realized I'm not sure if you can cast spells during every step. I need to go read that now.
>>
>>44490865
>What is Karona
>>
>>44490939
well at least he's actually being creative and not netdecking some UG crap
>>
>>44490945
I almost wrote "other than Karona because she gets passed around".
>>
>>44490911
Spellweaver Volute casts the spell and then exiles, triggering Ascension. It's also a sweet value card that lets you cast out of your opponents graveyard, hating their graveyard while getting value.
>>
>>44490809
Well if your trying to attract new players how are you going to keep them interested if you pile an avalanche of rules on to them? They'll just fuck off and play hearthstone. Just getting people to understand the necessary rules behind LAND CREATURE ATTACK is difficult enough. I don't know how or where wotc could slip the "advanced" rules in that won't drive not-already-invested-players away
>>
>>44490911
>watch me masturbate

Do people actually want to play with you?
>>
File: 1437708038386.jpg (36 KB, 311x445) Image search: [Google]
1437708038386.jpg
36 KB, 311x445
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/-omnath-locus-of-rage-/

So I'm looking through Oath of the Gatewatch and I'm getting a whole lot of nothing for new cards.

>Embodiment of Fury
>Reckless Bushwacker
>Vile Redeemer
>Mina and Denn, Wildborn

That's about it, and the only ones I'm giving real consideration to is Mina and Denn, Wildborn. This is disappointing. Maybe I'll build a new deck this holiday season.
>>
File: 121386.jpg (10 KB, 173x250) Image search: [Google]
121386.jpg
10 KB, 173x250
>>44491004
Well back in my day we used to have starter decks which were randomized and were playable right out of the box, more importantly each starter deck came with a story book which had the lore for the set as well as a comprehensive rules section complete with an index for terms. I'm not gonna lie i still like flipping through my tempest story book while on the shitter when i have nothing else to read
>>
>>44490999
Doesn't that mean I have to have the same card in my graveyard that they have? What are some staples I can run that will help me with that?
>>
>>44491004
even just one simple web page on their website called "the advanced rules" with a link on all their pamphlets would be good enough. once you're invested and want to understand what happens "under the hood" of the game better you could go there and do some condensed reading that doesn't force you to peel through all 210 pages of the comprehensive rules

my 2c at least.
>>
>>44491023
>>44490939
>implying edh isn't glorified social masturbation
>>
>>44491100
>all 210 pages of the comprehensive rules

What an oddly specific number anon... you sound depressingly familiar with this
>>
File: colon capital P.jpg (25 KB, 374x528) Image search: [Google]
colon capital P.jpg
25 KB, 374x528
>>44491217
last day of my last semester at college I still had ~$10 of printing credit on my student account, so I printed off the entire rule book in the campus library and put it in a 3-ring binder for personal use.

>mfw ran out of paper twice
>mfw ran the printer out of toner and had to go find the lab tech to come replace it
>>
>>44490548
Narset or Derevi. Pure faggotry.
>>
>>44482351
I can now rotate Karona into the other 99 for my ally deck.
>>
>>44482351
>5c edition
Okay, here's a dragon deck. It could use some work in terms of manabase.
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/five-color-dragons-new/
>>44490911
Best ways to refill your hand when playing Rakdos? I wanna build a Rakdos deck too.
>>
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/mayael-on-the-first-date/

Any advice guys? Cards to remove, cards to add

Haven't worked on lands yet and I feel like I've got too much sorcery/instants in there. Also not sure if my hitters are heavy enough
>>
>>44491962
http://edhrec.com/commander/mayael%20the%20anima/

one anon in these threads shares tale of accidentally winning with mayael's aria and mossbridge troll. fanhy stuf
>>
File: 1390796932373.jpg (40 KB, 468x344) Image search: [Google]
1390796932373.jpg
40 KB, 468x344
There's been a lot of mumbling about suspicious buyouts lately. I just was going to get Reiterate and it is literally double what I saw yesterday...
>>
>>44492730
Pretty sure Reiterate got bought out a while ago, most likely because of its synergy with Mizzix of the Izmagnus. Didn't help that it was a Time Spiral Rare, probably more uncommon than a Mythic from the past few years.
>>
>>44492688
>mayael's aria and mossbridge troll.
Holy shit I never thought of this haha. It seems a little dickish but also kinda fun
>>
Can I sac Sakura tribe elder when I bring it back from the gy to the battlefield with meren during my endstep?
>>
>>44494701
yes
>>
File: tazri.png (168 KB, 265x370) Image search: [Google]
tazri.png
168 KB, 265x370
Just wrote up a decklist for the 5C ally general that was spoiled today. It's mainly G/W with R and U splashes and a few B cards. I'm actually excited to build it, it looks like a fun fucking deck. Any opinions? The maybeboard is huge because 5C gives you so many options. I guess I'm mostly looking for repeated card draw. Also, there are 2 spots reserved for Mina and Denn, Wildborn and Munda's Vanguard, but they aren't on tappedout yet.

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/tazri-ally-tribal/

Also, happy new year /edh/!
>>
HAPPY NEW YEAR EDH GENERAL!
>>
>>44492730
Kikes gonna kike. It's getting pretty annoying.
>>
>>44492730
glen elendra archmage went from a $10 card to ~$35 basically overnight
>>
>>44494990
i like how wizards made modern to make an eternal format that's supposed to be easily accessible while also dissolving extended and all it did was jack up the price of singles to astronomical proportions and is a format that's more stale than croutons
>>
>>44495048
it's their ridiculous unwillingness to reprint staples that is really hurting the game, there was absolutely no reason to make goyf mythic in MM, the people who would lose money because they bought a dozen goyfs should just fucking eat it for the overall health of the game. jesus christ. and the price of fetchlands are absurd too.

more and more I find myself drawn to the cheaper TCG alternatives. recently bought some FoW stuff, looking to find players for that locally.
>>
>>44495048
In Modern, my only decks are ones Wizards already crippled with bans, in hopes that they won't ban them out further. Eggs and Storm
>>
>>44495083
Just buy proxies.
>>
>>44495083
I want to get into FoW and there's a few guys in my playgroup that are trying to get me into it but that arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt
>>
>>44495560
FoW art gets me hard desu senpai
>>
>>44491780
Do you think you have enough basics (and fetches I guess) to warrant the battle lands? Perhaps it would be better to use shock lands instead.
>>
>>44495560
my biggest hesitation with it is i have always believed in hiding your power level when it comes to weebshit. nobody other than a single irl friend knows how much anime I actually watch and I never talk to people about it when they bring it up because people willing to talk about weebshit in public are the cringiest motherfuckers I've ever met.

but I figure I can just say I like the game mechanics and don't care for anime and the other players wont press the conversation any further.
>>
>>44495083
>>44495560
>>44495649
FoW's fun but my locals doesn't even support it and I can justify taking the train all the way down to Queens or Brooklyn to play a card game.
>>
>>44495688
I feel this, I mostly play games because it lets me connect with people I know well. I probably wouldn't even play Magic if a lot of my good friends didn't play. I tried to get some of my friends into FoW but they weren't interested, and I'm certainly not going to spend money to play a card game with a bunch of randos. The best part of Magic is playing with people I genuinely enjoy being with.
>>
>>44495083
I'm amazed at some of the prospects that are possible in FoW but entirely insane in MTG despite being financially better off than basically everyone I know
>full art foiling a whole deck
>actually making a competitive deck
>even making several competitive decks
>people just put cards up on ebay for less than they're worth because nobody cares about the price and everyone is just playing the game
>trades going through where nobody really cares about the price
It's amazing. Luckily I've got a local shop that has players at it for me.
>>
>>44490911
Spawnsire doesn't work that way. It and wish cards do nothing inherently in EDH unless the optional TEN (10) card sideboard rule is in effect, then spawnsire and wishes can only grab those.

http://mtgcommander.net/rules.php

Rule 15.
>>
File: collective-restraint.jpg (80 KB, 480x680) Image search: [Google]
collective-restraint.jpg
80 KB, 480x680
Question: Will Collective Restraint work with shocklands and BFZ dual lands?
>>
>>44497487
Yes
>>
>>44497567
Thanks mate, friends were getting confused with it
>>
>>44497487
Yes, and tell him that it will be the bane of his progress.
>>
>>44497621
>Was getting restrained in a collected manner part of your plan?
>>
File: AD.jpg (296 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
AD.jpg
296 KB, 1200x900
>>44482351
Looking at this card and the future of mtg.
>>
>>44484212
What are you. Fucking gay.
>>
>>44497487
no. Look at your dual lands. Do they say basic land on them? If no then no.
>>
>>44497896
Fuck you're dumber than the retard that didn't check gatherer in the first place.
>>
>>44497906
Now, now, play nice.
>>
>>44497906
meh
>>
>>44495675
I would if I had them. Pulled the two bfz lands in a draft, happened to match the two fetches I have, figured I might as well put them in.
Would getting a few more shocklands be the most cost effective way to improve the mana situation? Maybe cut some of the trilands for them?
I'm thinking I could keep the Tarkir trilands and replace the Alara ones with the panoramas, seeing how they are fast mana primarily and fixing secondarily.
>>
>>44497993
This is what the five color competitive EDH deck's manabase looks like. The closer you are to it the better your manabase is if you're actually using all of those colors.
mtgsalvation.com/forums/the-game/commander-edh/forum-1-vs-1-commander-decklists/206207-scion-of-the-ur-dragon-hermit-druid-combo
>>
my first post of 2016 is a bump.
>>
I still don't know what to build. Torn between a Scion of the Ur-Dragon as Dragon Tribal or Bladewing the Risen.
>>
>>44497487
Yes. Basic land types are basic land types, no matter what land they're on.
>>
>>44495742
Seriously. Magic sucks, Wizards suck, greedy fucks driving up prices sucks. But the social aspect of playing Magic with friends is fun.

Fuck it, I'm buying proxies from now on.
>>
>>44491086
The Tempest rule/story book was the best. It's a shame Wizards doesn't do that anymore.
>>
File: Csstf6P.jpg (72 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Csstf6P.jpg
72 KB, 540x960
Where were you when Sheldon actively tried to make the format worse?
>>
>>44500344
>prevents people from playing off color fetches

This piece of shit can fuck right off.
>>
>>44500344
how in the name of fuck are off color fetches even remotely a problem
>>
File: 1450533322559.jpg (30 KB, 720x438) Image search: [Google]
1450533322559.jpg
30 KB, 720x438
>>44500344
>off color fetches are a problem
>meanwhile basic fetches like evolving and terramorphic can get literally any problem
>one is fine
>the other isnt

what a fucking cuckster
>>
>ruin Titania
>ruin Omnath 2.0
>for literally no reason

But yet Deadeye motherfucking Navigator is totally cool despite being a literal "answer this right now or I'm killing this table, fuck you" card.
>>
psst, edh, I figured out a 2 card combo to mill my whole library that isn't hermit druid. if I'm sticking to U/B what are some "i just milled myself and won" combos I can pull? and I don't want laboratory maniac, dexter can fuck off
>>
>>44500385
but anon DEN isn't broken if you just use him to blink your craw wurm and dodge removal. it's the badwrong players' faults for using him that way.

off color fetches on the other hand go against the obvious spirit and intent of the color identity rules and break the immersion of the game, such a travesty cannot be allowed to exist in sheldon's EDH.
>>
>>44500452
>sheldon's EDH
This shit right here is the whole problem. He thinks that it's still "his" format and he can fuck around with it as much as he wants. Maybe it was still "his" format when it was just bored judges playing a few games in hotel rooms at GPs, but EDH has millions of players now. If it gets product support from Wizards, it needs to be run by Wizards, it's too big and too widespread to have one person run it. And I know that Sheldon makes rules with a "committee" (i.e. his playgroup), but he is the face of the format and his word has the most weight, so Sheldon needs to fucking go.
>>
>>44500482
kek, have you seen the MTGS posts where sheldon & co say that the format is their "vision" and everyone telling them they need to do it differently should fuck off because they're not putting an electric guitar in a folk band, or some other retarded fucking metaphor
>>
File: 1367650841855.jpg (68 KB, 1135x1017) Image search: [Google]
1367650841855.jpg
68 KB, 1135x1017
>>44500517
Yeah, I did.
>mfw pretty much any time Sheldon is talking because he dodges and deliberately misinterprets every question he gets
>>
>>44500434
There aren't any in just those two colors without a bunch of prerequisites.

More interestingly put Living Death and Living End in your deck and a bunch of skip draw phase cards like Maralen, Null Proffusion and Necropotence. Add in tech like Snapcaster/Xiahou Dun/Yawgmoth's Will for maximum fun.
>>
>>44495560
I agree man. Literally the art is the main, and almost only, reason I didnt try it. I almost tried to cause of the Lovecraftian stuff but I just cant do it. Also money and all that.
>>
>>44500384
I think its part to do with fetches can get shocks, they put them in untapped, and the price. Theres a huge difference between Evolving/Terramorphic and fetches.

Do I still think that making that change is bullshit? Ya and I dont even own a single fetch.
>>
>>44500716
If he wants the life loss from shocks to be relevant, he should lower life totals to 30. This would also mean people couldn't just turtle up and combo off.
>>
>>44500739
I don't think it's the life loss he has a problem with. Obviously this is just guessing, but he probably thinks it's unintuitive and confusing that you can have a BW fetch in a BG deck, not realizing that just mentioning the name of a land type isn't breaking color identity.
What's next Sheldon, banning Farseek from non-5c decks? Fucking idiot.
>>
>>44500763
then obvi he'll ban mana confluence and city of brass from non-5c decks. mana of any color? in decks that are only 2 or 3? omigosh that's so confusing and unintuitive better be a giant fucking dickhead about it
>>
>>44500917
Dont tempt him.
>>
>>44494822
>>44482351
>go on mtg.info
>search ally
>67 hits
>new deck: 67 allies 32 basic lands
i swear if my shitty playgroup complains about this deck being op i'll kill myself
>>
>>44501178
U 4got changelings m8. Some of them are not terrible
>>
>>44500763
>>44500917
Ban Evolving Wilds and Terramorphic Expanse, since they say "a basic land type"
>>
#LynchSheldor2016
>>
>>44500344
I don't get it. Why would you run off-color lands anyways? Just for deck-thinning?
It's gotta be a negligible difference at best, let it stay. If people with more money than common sense wanna be THAT autistic about it it's no skin off my nose.
>>
>>44501525
You're absolutely not thinking it through. If you have 3 fetchable dual lands, and you have 5 fetches, you essentially have 8 dual lands until the 3 duals are fetched, at which point you don't have a problem fixing.

If you have 3 fetchable dual lands but 1 fetch, you have 4 dual lands and that's it.

Then, there's the shuffle effect, there's Crucible of Worlds/Life from the Loam interactions, and there's commander specific interaction like angry omnath and titania
>>
>>44501525
also increases # of cards in graveyard and gives landfall triggers, both are pretty useful depending on your deck
>>
>tfw the French meta has shifted so much that all my decks make me look like a waifufag
It's not my fault Meren, Narset, and Sisay are so strong right now.
>>
>>44501525

Sorry friend but you're the autistic one
>>
>>44501525
I run fetches that can't even fetch anything in my colors because they combo with urborg.

What, is sheldor going to ban urborg because it can go in any color deck even though it makes swamps?
>>
>>44487334
>>44487483
Fun fact: MaRo himself said Chromanticore was supposed to be a Legendary, but they dropped it because the Type line would have been uber scrunched to the point of unreadability.
Also, he said the Nephilim from original Ravnica were also supposed to be Legendary, but there was some error in the transfer of the set data from R&D to the printing companies or something.
>>
File: 1400184983107[1].png (419 KB, 1100x650) Image search: [Google]
1400184983107[1].png
419 KB, 1100x650
>mfw bad players always think off color fetches are for "deck thinning"

holy shit get good kids
>>
>>44501606
>Also, he said the Nephilim from original Ravnica were also supposed to be Legendary, but there was some error in the transfer of the set data from R&D to the printing companies or something.
Yeah right. They could have errataed this.
>>
File: 1439466507377.jpg (48 KB, 346x480) Image search: [Google]
1439466507377.jpg
48 KB, 346x480
>>44501611
g-gomen senpai
>>
>>44501624
http://archive.wizards.com/Magic/Magazine/Article.aspx?x=mtg/daily/mm/247
>>
File: 1306259215760.png (49 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1306259215760.png
49 KB, 500x500
>>44501611
Mayaka
>>
>>44501606
>>44501624
i thought it was because they had a self imposed limit to how many legends could be in a set due to the legend rule (at the time) making too many legends a bad time so they cut legendary off the nephilims not thinking it would be a big deal later on

that's what I remember reading on MTGS or something a long time ago
>>
>>44501657
Doesn't say anything about
>but there was some error in the transfer of the set data from R&D to the printing companies or something.
>>
>>44484782
I don't even run fucking Deadeye in anything anymore and I run Black Mike in his own deck without any insta-gib combos, having to explain that every time is a pain but fuck it, people usually understand after the first game.
>>
>>44501683
Yea, so I posted my mis-remembered version of the article before actually looking it up and re-reading it. I originally read this article a long time ago.
Doesn't change that MaRo himself says the Nephilim should be Legendary, and that if the decision were up to him, he'd oracle them to be so in a heartbeat.
>>
>>44489098
I run it in Azusa, it helps when I have one of my big guys out and they're about to get ravaged.
>>
>>44490984
Dirty slut, damned village bicycle.
>>
>>44497669
Fucker is perfectly functional, I really can't see why you'd bitch about him beyond "it's not playable in my favorite format".
>>
>>44501525
Landfall, Crucible, other land synergies, plain fixing, literally go kill yourself.
>>
>>44501178
"Too synergistic"
>>
File: 1441141067961.png (269 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1441141067961.png
269 KB, 640x480
>>44500344
This butthole just doesn't want me to play my Titania deck, huh?
>>
>>44501525
Fetches:
>increase color fixing exponentially with dual lands by acting as additional chances to "draw" whichevr dual land you need
>provide shuffling
>provide land in the graveyard (for Goyf, for instance) and increases graveyard size (for delve)
>provided deck thinning (though this is less noticeable in EDH as opposed to a format with 60 card decks)
>provides landfall triggers on opponents turns or multiple landfall triggers on your turn
>Crucible of Worlds interaction

There's a reason even mono color decks will run fetches.
>>
>>44500344
It's almost like EDH is a mindlessly cobbled together format with rules that were never clearly thought out because it was never supposed to be a serious format.
>>
>>44482351
ITT: we design a competitive orzhov general so the colors become viable again both 1v1 and in multiplayer. I'll start

WB

1W, sacrifice a creature: exile target enchantment or artifact
1B, sacrificial a creature: destroy target creature

2/2
>>
>>44501943
Yeah, I don't understand why people just don't play french if they want to take edh seriously.
>>
>>44495048
>modern
>stale
nah
>>
>>44501573
Narset was always a T1 deck and Sissy isn't actually all that strong. Meren is a recent addition tho, didn't think wizards had it in them to print a 2 color T1 commander
>>
>>44502118
Sisay is pretty strong actually. From what I've seen anyways. Dragonlord Dromoka and Nissa, Vastwood Seer are a good addition to fuck with blue.
>>
>>44502147
http://mtgtop8.com/archetype?a=328&meta=103&f=EDH

Okay anon.
>>
>>44502178
I didn't say it was a tier deck (meaning both good and popular), I said it was strong. And this list, despite being shit, still did top 4.
>>
>>44501657
>"As I always explain, humans are pattern completionists by their nature, so a gaping hole just calls out for some hole filling."

L-l-lewd!
>>
>>44483296
>got a Gaddock Teeg for 7$ a couple months ago
>it's now 50$
I can't even be happy about this. I don't even feel like I made a profit. I buy cards to play them and now, if someone else in my playgroup wants a Gaddock Teeg, it will have become prohibitively expensive. I missed the ship on Linvala and plenty other cards, I know how that feels.

Players don't benefit from these fucking price spikes.
>>
Which cards would you guys buy out if you weren't poor?
>>
>>44502833
scapeshift
>>
>>44502014
That seems too strong. I mean, I could see them printing that, but that card has no weaknesses, it's a 2-drop that can sort of carry you to victory on its own.
>>
>>44502833
Cyclonic Rift. Then I'd hide them and never put them back on the market.
>>
File: toolate.jpg (59 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
toolate.jpg
59 KB, 500x377
>>44500344
I warned you guys, but I was consistently met with "muh sheldor didn't do nuffin wrong" and "you're exaggerating" or "stop trying to start shit, no one cares".

This is the future you chose. It's on you.
>>
>>44500517
He replied to one of my posts saying Citizen Kane wouldn't be better if you adapted it with lightsabers or some other inane shits like that, and that means EDH doesn't have to evolve because it was great and it's still great and changing things is bad. Fuck Sheldon, he thinks he's an artist and he put together some masterpiece when all he actually did was write some (wildly inconsistent) rules for a variant format in a game he had no part in creating or designing.
>>
>>44502833
Lands.

You know the ones.
>>
>tfw got told to remove MLD from my Jhoira deck or I wouldn't be allowed back

Yes, because my MLD in my $90 Jhoira deck is the problem, not the fucking Gaea's Cradle in the $1600 Omnath Deck sitting across from me.
>>
>>44503073
PLAY FRENCH

F R E N C H
R
E
N
C
H

Or alternatively, you know, talk to your group, and maybe find a non-sucky one.
>>
>>44503073
you should tell omnath that. be assertive. be a dick. make your point. if they're too manbabby to have a discussion about it beyond crossing their arms and shouting NO MLD >:( then maybe you shouldn't play with them anymore.
>>
>>44502855
I believe every color combination should have access to a highly competitive commander. Boros and Orzhov don't have one yet.
>>
>>44503100
FRENCH IS A DEAD FORMAT

DEAD
E
A
D
>>
>>44503073
Cradle is there to win you the game. People who use MLD rarely win.
>>
>>44503176
How is it dead?
>>
>>44501606
Both of your facts are wrong, actually.
Chromanticore wasn't supposed to be legendary, but it was considered. They nixed the idea eventually because they decided they'd rather let the only Legendary Enchantment Creatures be the gods.

The Nephilim would have been legendary only if there weren't the uniqueness rule attached to Legendary status; R&D expected to make decks revolving around them, so they wanted people to run four of them in a given deck. Ironically, no one did back then, but now the main format for building around individual cards can't use them for that purpose. Ohohohoho.
>>
File: 1385594728547.png (40 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1385594728547.png
40 KB, 184x184
>>44503178
>People who use MLD rarely win
>>
>>44503189
nobody plays it
tasigur is still not banned
>>
File: 1450087964498.jpg (101 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1450087964498.jpg
101 KB, 600x600
>>44503178
>People who use MLD rarely win.
>>
>>44503178
Why you would ever play Jhoira and not play MLD is beyond me. While everyone else is struggling to get back, all your exiled cards are flying out.
>>
>>44503215
It isn't big, but it's growing. Counts as alive.

>tasigur is still not banned
Cuz it's not actually that broken. He's strong, but not Edric/Zur/Oloro/Derevi strong.
>>
File: No.gif (563 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
No.gif
563 KB, 250x188
>>44502833

The swords and Umezawas Jitte. They already are expensive. But I want to take them all.

Then burn them.
>>
>>44503245
>it's growing
[citation needed]

>tasigur is not Edric/Zur/Oloro/Derevi strong.

Look at http://mtgtop8.com/archetype?a=455&meta=103&f=EDH and tell me those aren't Edric and Zur tier results.
>>
>>44503245
It's really depressing that I read this and think you're talking about the average multiplayer game at my tables, with me being the only idiot playing an aggro commander. It feels like every game I play during lunch at work is Zur and Derevi against me playing Anafenza or Aurelia.
>>
>>44503307
>playing mtg during lunch at work
Damn son, I'm jelly.
>>
>>44503298
Wasn't Anafenza showing results like these for a while? Maybe the meta just needs a bit more time to adapt.
>>
>>44503298
First, they really, really, really aren't. Plus results aren't everything. Tasigur hasn't polarized the meta like Zur or Edric did. Zur was: play Zur or play control. Edric was: play Edric or play red. Derevi was: play Derevi. Oloro was in the same case as Tasigur, only it played W instead of G and had a cushion against aggro from the command zone.

Tasigur is nowhere near that oppressive.
>>
File: 1451263104009.jpg (66 KB, 399x382) Image search: [Google]
1451263104009.jpg
66 KB, 399x382
>>44503294
>mfw I was actually wondering about how you're going to burn swords and a jitte
>mfw I thought mtg was real life for a second
>>
>>44503348
I'm looking at the results right now and Tasigur is really dominating, often getting both 1st and 2nd place of major events. But I'm not sure it's oppressive just yet, the French meta fluctuates a lot and it doesn't take much for one deck to take every tournament for a while, Tasigur's results aren't anything we haven't seen from something like GAAIV unless I'm mistaken.
>>
>>44503412
Yup, exactly.
>>
>>44503361

You may wanna get that checked out. With a doctor. The head kind. Seems you have the cardboard crackitus.

>>44503329

>playing during lunch at work

How is that even possible? My playgroup is my co-workers and we never do lunchtime because our games go 2-4 hours.
>>
File: 1285795307313.jpg (95 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1285795307313.jpg
95 KB, 500x375
>>44503178
>People who use MLD rarely win.
>>
>>44503518
Which is why we only start EDH games during lunch when we know we have time to keep playing in the afternoon. Small marketing company, we know everyone gets the job done in time, so our boss doesn't mind us sitting down for a long game or even playing Bloodborne on the office TV when we're in no rush.

It also means that when we do have a lot of work, we sometimes have to do unpaid overtime. You take the good with the bad. At the end of the year, it evens out.
>>
>>44503575

Sounds about the same as my group. Software company. The CCO is our ringleader. Though he makes the most money, he has the best cards...
>>
>>44503412
If you don't call having 2-3 Tasigurs in every top 8 at a major event and tasigur winning multiple small events in a row oppressive then I don't know what to tell you. He's the strongest control commander by far, and there is no way the meta can adjust to that. The deck consists of the best colors in the game, delver fucks with the whole commander cost mechanic and upheaval is essentially a 1 card combo. He deserves a ban even if it's just to freshen up the meta again.
>>
>>44503622
One of the company owners does often sit down to play with us and he definitely has the best cards and most expensive decks. However, he's lagging behind a bit in terms of deckbuilding and game experience, so it evens out.
>>44503687
I'm not denying that Tasigur is the best deck in the format right now, I'm just not sure you could say that it's pushing other decks and strategies out of the format and forcing a situation where you either play it, or a deck that's designed to counter it.
>>
>>44503687
>He deserves a ban even if it's just to freshen up the meta again.
That's the thing though, Tasigur being banned won't really open up new strategies to be used. He's just a very solid and strong commander. But it's not Oloro quite yet. And he certainly isn't any of the other banned commanders.
>>
>>44503802

>I'm just not sure you could say that it's pushing other decks and strategies out of the format and forcing a situation where you either play it, or a deck that's designed to counter it.

Alright, I could agree with that. I guess it depends on what way the french banlist guys want to go. Only ban clearly broken cards like legacy, or ban unfun cards that make the meta stale like modern.

>>44503867

>Tasigur being banned won't really open up new strategies to be used
Not new strategies no, but that 12% gap has got to be filled by someone. And it being filled with decks that aren't so clearly stronger than the rest means more deck variety because more decks become viable.

>But it's not Oloro quite yet.
I disagree, I think he's as strong as Oloro on the account that Delver is at least as strong as gaining +2 life a turn, and that sultai is stronger than esper. Oloro's card advantage ability is better than Tasigur's sure, but Oloro costs 5 more mana.
>>
>>44504009
>sultai is stronger than esper
Uhhh, sure, if you say so. I don't see Pernicious Deed, Abrupt Decay or Maelstrom Pulse as all that important.

>Oloro costs 5 more mana
You don't understand Oloro. You basically never cast it. But you can use cards like Skeletal Scrying, Midnight Bargain, Ad Nauseam and other high life cost cards while still being largely cushioned against aggressive decks. And then you go on and cast your Supreme Verdicts and other Sphinx's Revelation.
>>
File: Tasigur+the+Golden+Fang.png (2 MB, 744x1040) Image search: [Google]
Tasigur+the+Golden+Fang.png
2 MB, 744x1040
I was going to comment about how retarded the idea of banning Tasigur is when Tarmogoyf has been in the format this whole time. Then I remembered I was in the EDH thread. I think I'll go to bed now.
>>
Why the fuck are wizards still not in charge of the edh rule committee?
>>
>>44504913
Sheldon's version: They're very happy with what we've accomplished with the format and understand that our particular way of doing things is taking the format in a direction they couldn't go with their usual procedure.

The real reason: Don't want to devote resources to managing EDH, as long as Sheldon and his crew don't fuck up too badly and we keep selling cards for Commander, there's no reason to do the rules in-house.
>>
File: 1393465731315.jpg (28 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1393465731315.jpg
28 KB, 512x384
>>44504913
Anon they couldn't make MTGO so that it could handle separate "banned" and "banned as commander" lists, what makes you think they want to dedicate time and resources to working out such horribly complicated mechanics as that?
>>
>>44505234
Not actually what happened, the EDH rules committee did away with the banned as commander list because they thought it was too complicated for us and we shouldn't care about those cards anyway.

They have directly refuted the rumor that it had anything to do with MTGO. They had nothing to gain from lying about that, the truth that was revealed is far more embarrassing, so I don't see any reason to doubt them on this.
>>
>>44504970
All Wizards need to do is give the format a name, rules, and a banlist. Call it command, keep Sheldon's rules barring a revert of the tuck stupidity, and give it the French banlist. Bam, the format is so much better it's stupid.
>>
>>44505846
>Call it command
Commander.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.