[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pathfinder General /pfg/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36
File: awooo.jpg (217 KB, 800x1280) Image search: [Google]
awooo.jpg
217 KB, 800x1280
Pathfinder General /pfg/

New Year's Awooo Edition

If you are asking for build advice, please mention which third-party books are allowed.

Unified /pfg/ link repository: http://pastebin.com/sYFe4hcd

Previous Thread: >>44467866
>>
>>44481040
Eh,fuck it I like awoo better than a weird illithid maid.
>>
>>44481142
THEN IT IS SETTLED
>>
File: dont awoo 350 penalty.jpg (42 KB, 600x742) Image search: [Google]
dont awoo 350 penalty.jpg
42 KB, 600x742
>>
>>44481040
>>44481040
Post more awoos
>>
File: xkv9XJ.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
xkv9XJ.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>44481198
Posting awoo!
>>
Awoo is best.

Greta is Awoo.

Therefore Greta is best.
>>
post awoo builds
>>
>>44481495
Level 1 human druid with the Wolf Shaman archetype, specced into summoning specialization (or preparing to spec into it at least).
>>
File: Ainlinn Dymytrio.png (2 MB, 2298x2232) Image search: [Google]
Ainlinn Dymytrio.png
2 MB, 2298x2232
https://docs.google.com/document/d/181xuVW9TAYjZpgWS0q6U4A9SqJZG8CcXGG2lIMwn3Fw/edit?usp=sharing

People commented on the previous version of the Fusilier that it would honestly be better as an initiator archetype rather than an alchemist variant. With how many chances were needed, they were not really wrong.

Here is an Alpha version of the Initiator-based version. A Harbringer who lost some mobility and the ability to add +int to basically everything (Including saves) for getting bombs and an endless supply of 'Pretty decent attack' grenades.

On one hand: I'm a little iffy about the whole 'Ranged touch attack grenades' + Initiator. On the other hand: It's nothing that couldn't be done with a large bag of Acid or Alchemist Fire already and the range is pretty low by default.

Comments are appreciated. As was said: It's an Alpha version so I've no illusions that it's fantastic.
>>
Anyone here with good knowledge of SoP able to list the most broken/OP things in the system itself (i.e. not classes but spheres)? Excluding the new booklets which are apparently really bad.
I'm thinking of running it, and I want to see the worst of it before I see the best of it.
>>
>>44481817
Remember the Detect City nuke back in 3.5?

Weather sphere can do something simliar. Though if you want the builds I would advice reading all the posts of 2hufag in the past threads.
>>
>>44481495
Fighter 20
>>
>>44481817
Conjuration for the same reason summoning is broken in any game.
At least for SoP, the summon is set in stone, so you can see what they're doing before it happens.
Healing can put out a ton of healing with heavy investment.
Weather sphere, but that's easily controlled as long as you READ THE GOD DAMN RULES.
>>
>>44481541
That's not awoo, that's just a girl who likes wolves. There's a difference. And shame on you for specializing in summoning, your DM will have such a headache.
>>
Oi, is there any way to get an ability similar to Selective Channel feat with an item or something?
I keep healing the enemies and it's beginning to piss me off but I JUST got a feat so it'll take forever for my next one.
>>
>>44481495

Momiji is either a variant-build Tengu, or an Agathion-Blooded Aasimar (hence the "heavenly dog" translation of the name).

She is a level 10 Warder with Silver Crane, Veiled Moon, Primal Fury and Golden Lion.

She will need a trait to give Perception, and would have Skill Focus (Perception.)

She'd also constantly be in Primal Warrior's Stance to appear larger than she is.
>>
File: index.jpg (10 KB, 206x245) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
10 KB, 206x245
>>44481886
>That's not awoo

Maybe not, but with some luck and the blessing of the Mother of Monsters, they could be making some awoo. She is a cutie, though. It's always the cuties that turn out to be evil cultists.
>>
How do you build for crit fishing? Keen rapier or improved critical?
Are there other things to improve the range?

Sources: anything not third party on pf srd site
>>
>>44481958
Crit threat range caps at 15 unless you're some really specific memebuild that actually sucks dick even though it's got the highest crit range in the game.
Honestly just build a generic twf dex guy and get keen weapons + potions of haste or something like that and just shit attacks out. It'll do fine.
>>
Let's say somebody wanted to make a sumo wrestler character with a 20 point buy using only core books. How might this build be achieved? I'm thinking a monk (martial artist archetype) with bull rush feats.
>>
>>44481958
Depends on how feat starved you are. It's better to save room on your weapon for other things if you can afford to take improved crit.
>>
>>44482034
I'm sorry to disappoint you but a bull rush focused character is not going to be worth shit without third party content.
Paizo's stuff hates melees already and if you try to play something fun or interesting it usually sucks dick, as would a bull rush character.
>>
>>44482034
Monk sucks, martial artist sucks, bullrushing is an enormous pile of garbage that's been stewing in the Death Valley sun for fuckin' weeks.

You want a competent sumo character, play a Druid or something.
>>
File: 2hu Awoo.jpg (71 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
2hu Awoo.jpg
71 KB, 500x500
>>44481040
>wake up
>awoo thread

now this is what I like to see.

What is the best class for an awoo? Why is a bloodrager with the Destined Bloodline so vastly superior to every other bloodrager?
>>
>>44482108
>Best class for Awoo

Some kind of martial if you like your Awoo to be strong, agile, and powerful (in the physical sense). Probably some kind of PoW thing. Alternatively, a druid, oracle, or sorcerer (if you homebrew an Awoo bloodline).
>>
>>44481908
>path of war
When will the shilling stop?
>>
>>44482258
When Paizo starts printing good martials. So never.
>>
>>44482258
Boo hoo go cry to Buhlman babby.
>>
>>44482258

If you want a non-PoW, Momiji makes a really good Slayer.
>>
Just realized I've never played a small race. What small races are worth playing and what cool builds can I pull off?
>>
>>44482424
Grippli are the best, dude.
>>
>>44482002
>>44482035
I'm hearing "squeeze out more attacks per round" and take the feat. Combat reflexes?
>>
>>44482424
Ratfolk alchemists are great.
>>
>>44482424
>>44482452
Get someone to also play a Ratfolk and you both play classes with sneak attack somehow, it ends up pretty hilarious.
>>
>>44482424
Songbird of doom.
>>
File: 1451187811417.jpg (154 KB, 1444x950) Image search: [Google]
1451187811417.jpg
154 KB, 1444x950
Local weeb here. Looking to make a character who "hides his power level." Basically he fights like a normal fighter would, but during die circumstances, or when "triggered" (friend dies, failed to protect the party in a fight, etc) he can kick up his abilities, whether intentionally hidden or told himself he wouldn't use them. Is like to try to use PoW and PoW:E because they seem similar to stuff I'm looking for. Please no h8 /pfg/
>>
>>44482732

1pp: Armored hulk barbarian, or your preferred flavor of bloodrager.

3pp: Your choice of whatever from Dreamscarred. Psychic warrior might work.
>>
File: 1446689054130.jpg (44 KB, 620x591) Image search: [Google]
1446689054130.jpg
44 KB, 620x591
Besides Greta, are there any other awoo that exist in APs?
>>
>>44482781
There are some Werewolves in Carrion Crown.
>>
>>44482781
Other dog-girls? Lamashtu.
>>
>>44482781

There's a literal furry in Book 4 of RoW that worships the party as destined heroes.
>>
>tfw I realized earning the favor of a nymph confers legitimate bonuses
>tfw I might be able to get +4 to Will and +4 to Craft/Perform checks by level 3.

Fuck.
>>
>>44482998
In 3.5, taking part in a fey orgy could have a number of benefits (including swapping Con for Int for HP), and keeping a nymph girlfriend got you extra skill points and bonuses on Charisma-based skills.
>>
>>44481958

Fencing Grace, dual Rapiers (using an Effortless Lace to make one of them count as Light).
>>
I wanna be a slutty werewolf viking woman with a good heart who wants everyone to be werecreatures because it makes them closer to nature. I am the worst person and I love it.
>>
>>44483067
No one cares.
>>
>>44483067

How slutty are we talking here?

And when you want werewolf, do you want to be a woman infected with lycanthropy, or the child of a lycanthrope?
>>
>>44483102

'Anything that moves and isn't a disgusting person' slutty. And either could work; though pathfinder lycanthropes still have the 'alignment becomes auto CE' if you're infected and not natural, right?
>>
>>44482424
Goblins. Everything else is irrelevant.
>>
>>44483121

>Slutty
No mechanical way to confer this beyond maybe Charming trait (+1 bonus towards those sexually attracted to you) and some Charisma.
>Viking
Ulfen, which is good since they have a healthy relationship with lycanthropes
>Not evil
Ask your DM if you can be infected without turning evil, for maximum slut you can get infected in-game after mounting a werewolf. Otherwise, go with Skinchanger.

What class were you thinking of?
>>
>>44483213

I was considering Skald; the barbarian-bard hybrid idea is neat and fits the character, I think, but I dunno if the class is any good. TPP is generally allowed as long as it's not retarded, though, if there's a better choice elsewhere.
>>
>>44481958
Spears and polearms. Now your crits have range ;)
>>
>>44483252

Skald is a good class, and it fits thematically.

Warlord might also work, especially Steelfist Commando. A werewolf with natural attacks and maneuvers seems downright terrifying.

Also gives you the excuse to go in as little armor as possible, so go ahead and bare that skin.
>>
>>44483252
Well, /pfg/ seem to think Bard-barians are lewd. Bardadins are lewder, though. There are a couple Empyreal Lords that might be a suitable god for a character like yours.
>>
>>44483319

Steelfist Commando seems neat, but a lot of my group uses maneuvers already; I think I'll probably stick with skald for now. Might multiclass later.

>>44483351

They can be, and I would very much like to be very, very lewd indeed.

Go on? Not familiar with those.
>>
>>44483381
Welll there is for example Arshea, the Empyreal Lord of Freedom, physical beauty and sexuality.
>>
>>44483381
Bard-adins, or Empyreal Lords?

Bard-adins, admittedly I don't know much about. I left /pfg/ for a few days and when I came back everyone was talking about Bard/Paladins, with a handful of jokes about them being lewd. I assume it's just some new /pfg/ meme.

As for the Empyreal Lords, there are a few that have a notably sexual theme about them. Arshea (NG) and Lymnieris (LG) are the main two, with Arshea's focus being more on sexual freedom and personal expression while Lymnieris's being more about prostitution, marriage, and community. Then there is Ashava (CG), who is not explicitly sexual but IS commonly worshiped by good lycanthropes and has the revelry subdomain, meaning she probably does have a fringe of worshipers who espouse sexuality as a virtue. Lastly, there's Cernunnos CG, who is distinctly a nature god rather than a sexuality god, but his portfolio does include fertility, so you could probably work something out with that, either changing your character to be less focused on sex so much as breeding or making her take fertility in a more explicit direction than the rest of Cernunno's church might.
>>
>>44483669
Oh, I actually kind of forgot the original point of this was potential gods for a Bard-adin with a sexual theme. Obviously, what with the LG requirement, only Ashea or Lymnieris would fit for that. But you might go with Ashava or Cernunnos if you go with something else for your class, like Skald or whatever.
>>
>>44483618
>>44483669

The Empyreal lords, yeah. And very interesting... They've all got points i think the character would resonate with; would worshipping a number of the lords as sort of a group or pantheon be out of place?
>>
>>44481551
>"As they require their own standard action, bombs may not be used with Strikes."
Well, fast bombs is a thing at 8, but it feels like you've already given up the ghost on the concept when you're not allowing an initiating archetype to initiate with its replacement schtick out the gate. Also, Accursed Will no longer gives Int to everything in the latest version, so you may want to have 'Bombs AND Discoveries' replace a fair bit more. Dark Focus would be a better removal for what you get. Maybe add a line like vivisectionist has that it stacks with Alchemist level when determining bomb damage and discoveries.

If you replace Accursed Will with the Throw Anything alchemist ability, and Dark Focus with Bombs + Discoveries, you're moving from relatively shakey to decently solid territory.

>Grim Armoury
Moving on, what does this bring to the table that's actually... interesting? Why not emphasise the firearms of the Fusilier? As it is microgrenades feel a bit superfluous and I'm not a huge fan of them.

The three abilities you can choose from at 9 and 15 are good, but I'd replace the default ability with a battered firearm like Gunslingers get at level 1, and Gun Training with that gun at 3. This fixes the problem of not being able to initiate without giving Initiation bombs. Maybe give them something to reload as a move action at level 7.

>Minefield
Cool ability, but have it replace Massacre at level 4 and get extra per encounter uses at 10 and 16. Also clarify the wording a bit that it does not actually require attacks of opportunity.

>Explosive Slaughter
...Just remove this, it's kludgy and often enough won't actually do anything. GMs don't tend to cluster foes up tightly enough that you'd want to use this unless you're tossing it in a melee where your friends are. Maybe replace Voices in the Dark with an ability to use bombs in place of attacks of opportunity, but at that point it's a bit moot.

I'll add these suggestions to the google doc later.
>>
>>44483722

Unless you're a Cleric you can worship as many gods as you like, pick and choose from the pantheon to suit your needs.

Is her sluttiness tied to just enjoying sex, or is it the act that has power, or is it because of fertility or some other thing?
>>
>>44483722
Nope, in fact there is a feat which allows to reflect this crunch wise. It gives the PC a chance to cast protection of evil like a cleric even if is a fighter, just for worship the Empyreal Lords as a pantheon.
>>
>>44483803

Part of it is a general barbarian 'live well today, for tomorrow you may die' thing, part of it is a method of spreading the blessing of lycanthropy to those who desire it, and part of it is it's just damn fun to have a lot of sex and exult in the natural pleasures of it.
>>
>>44483381
>They can be, and I would very much like to be very, very lewd indeed

Fat wolf tits with solid child-bearing hips?
>>
>>44483722
>would worshipping a number of the lords as sort of a group or pantheon be out of place?

Not at all. You can only have one patron deity, as in only one god that grants you spells/domains/etc, but if you're not something like a cleric or inquisitor that doesn't matter since your patron deity is really only a mechanical thing. I think most characters that aren't dedicated to a particular god, like clerics, would probably worship multiple gods. So you could venerate the entire pantheon of Empyreal Lords, or just a few specific ones that particularly appeal to your character. She might invoke the name of one of them for some situations (like Arshea, when explaining why it's important for people to be as sexually open and sexual active as they want to be) but then refer to a different one in a different situation (like Cernunnos when explaining the virtues and benefits of nature to folks). Whenever you're doing something difficult or dangerous, you'd have various gods to invoke or pray to, whichever one seems appropriate. You'd pray to Cernunnos when you're trying to get knocked up but Ashava when you're struggling to control your inner beast.
>>
So can anyone help me with the math here?

So say I'm trying to make Alchemist's Cement in my lab. I have 2 months to create this shit.

So since I am in my safe lab I can Take 10. I am level 3 and it is a favored skill and I have an Int modifier of 4.

So that is a +10 then I can add on my Crafter's Fortune which is another +5 and my Skill Enhancement(homebrew for artificer) which is a +3. Add on the alchemy lab artisan +2.

So in total I reach 30 on my check. Multiply that by DC 15 and I get 450. Then I divide by the cost of the cement which is 50sp. That gives me a 9.

Now how fucking fast do I make a thing of Alchemist's Cement?

I know double is 1/2 triple is 1/3rd. So is 9 1/9th of the time? Or is it even faster than that?
>>
>>44483836

You goddamn right.

>>44483851

Cool, definitely will be doing that, then.
>>
>>44483959

What kind of game are you playing this character in, anyway? She's crossed the "this is a lewd character" line back at the going around topless bit.
>>
>>44483669
The Bard-a-din thing is my fault. I'm ok with it

NOT LEWD.
>>
>>44483995

Being honest? I started this whole thing as bait in an attempt to troll /pfg/, got surprisingly attached to the concept when people responded honestly, and don't actually have a game to play her in now that I almost have a sheet and a good amount of personality; as well as now really wanting to play her. Such is the punishment for my hubris.
>>
File: 1418521657981.jpg (85 KB, 749x720) Image search: [Google]
1418521657981.jpg
85 KB, 749x720
>>44483851
>You'd pray to Cernunnos when you're trying to get knocked up

I don't know if that's a smart idea, depending on what form she's in (or who she's fucking) she might very well wind up with a litter of kids.
>>
>Empyreal Lords of Family
>Empyreal Lords of Fertility and Nature
>Empyreal Lords of Seasons and Community

What's the point in worshiping Erastil now that we've got an *actual* Stag Lord that does the whole "goodly nature king" thing better?
>>
>>44484029
Suck on that big, thick hubris! ERP games pop up from time to time, though, so if you're patient you might have a chance to play her. I'm actually running one right now that I would offer you a seat in if it weren't for the fact that I'm pretty sure the game is going to fall apart soon because of scheduling issues and I already have a couple people promised seats if they open up. Maybe I'll start a new one some other time when I'm able to run regularly, though. Of course, if you're not actually interested in an ERP game, but would rather just do fade-to-black, you'll probably have... Well, actually, I don't know if you'll have better or worse odds. There are more "normal" games for sure, but you might get hedged out if you come in with a character concept like that unless you can really convince people that you're not playing it because you get off on it.

>>44484042
>implying that's not what a follower of Cernunnos would want

There's going to be a lot of little Awoos running around.
>>
>>44484143

Oh, I'm fine with ERP. I guess I'll just keep an eye out on /pfg/ for game adverts.
>>
File: 1451354685741.jpg (57 KB, 317x800) Image search: [Google]
1451354685741.jpg
57 KB, 317x800
>>44484143

>mfw an ERP campaign set in the Land of the Linnorm Kings would actually work perfectly fine for the setting

If you made a campaign in that region with a possible end-goal to become a Linnorm King, I'd join it regardless of the ERP.
>>
>>44481908
If you use Unorthodox Method to get Silver Crane, you get perception as a class skill.
>>
What's Aroden's domains again? Just curious.
>>
>>44484689

Community, Glory, Knowledge, Law, Protection
>>
>>44484716
Sankyuu
>>
>>44484689

>>
>>44484689
Community Use, Gloryholes, Knowledge of Sex Positions, Lewd Law for Subs, and Not Using Protection
>>
>>44484689
>>
>>44484768
>Not Using Protection
>You'll never play a Lawful Good cleric who wants you to impregnate as many people as possible
>>
I have a team, a team created with 15 point buy. My GM decided to put us at this low so me and my buddy conspired a tad. I'm playing the wizard, he is playing my pocket fighter. We're level 3.

We're both human

He is Mutation Warrior/VMC barbarian

He's 18/12/14/8/12/8, I'm 8/12/14/18/12/8

We've conspired to do the following, make him as buff as physically possible. I am an enchancement transmuter so I can give him +2 with my school ability, +2 from enlarge person, +4 from bull's strength (double duration with that one trait, plus mage's tattoo and bloodmage initiate makes it 10 minute duration). He then rages and mutates for +8.

This gives him a total of 34 strength.

Any other means we can use to increase his strength at level 3? We haven't started the game yet, so I was thinking of him changing to orc and pumping to 22 strength. Then we can reach 38 strength when fully charged.
>>
Who is the best buffer in the game in terms of strategic buffs (ones to get people out of tight spots as single use, such as moment of greatness, feather fall, etc.) and overtime buffs (haste, good hope, etc.)?

A wizard? An oracle? A Bard?
>>
>>44482108

I dunno, I think Arcane bloodline is still generically the best, it's just Destined is great while also having some goddamn flavor.

Perhaps as recompense for how dogshit Destined is on actual sorcerers.
>>
>>44484980
Well hey Anon, Aroden was the god of humanity and wanted to create a new age of glory for humanity. Gotta have a big enough population for that.

I'm pissed that I messed up the spoiler tag on Glory though, because I double-checked all of the tags.
>>
>>44484980

There are like, three Good fertility gods you can use for that.
>>
Is there a way I can download the entire wiki so I can have it for offline reference?

I mean, I could get all the html files with wget but then the search funciton and maybe some other shit too wouldn't work because it might use php. If it did use javascript that would be cool but I don't know.
>>
>>44485229

Do what I do and memorize just enough of everything to sound like you know what you're talking about.
>>
>>44485054
I don't want to take responsibility, though.
>>
>>44485287

That's neither lawful nor good.

Unless you work out the agreement you're just trying to get knocked up for your own benefit, or they're fine with that happening to them.
>>
File: gatling lance.jpg (150 KB, 1280x967) Image search: [Google]
gatling lance.jpg
150 KB, 1280x967
I want to make a firearm like this, is there anything in the game that will allow me to shoot a firearm with a melee attack? (aside from sword and gun/sword and pistol) Or how would you recommend making this?

I was thinking without an ability or feat I would have to resort to giving it a special ability that is used on a successful melee attack or rigging the damage like that somehow. Maybe give it a high crit multiplier as well. I wanted it to have an alternate profile for just shooting on its own as well if possible, but I definitely wanted to make it more of a melee to mid range weapon (so shit accuracy and range, but high damage if you're close enough or get stabbed with it).

Any ideas /pfg/?
>>
I POSIT A QUESTION TO YOU, /pfg!

Is it possible to get over 40 int on a normal PC? As far as I can tell, you cant. Base of 20+5 from level up+5 inherent from tome/wish+6 enhancement, even if you are a teifling that can double up for a base of 22, that is still only 38. Am I missing something? I am trying to see just how smart a PC can be pre-mythic stuff.
>>
>>44485503
One level in alchemist for a cognatogen pushed it to 42.
>>
>>44485503
You forgot aging.
>>
>>44485503
>>44485536
There are also bunch of other misc bonuses you can get if you REALLY want to max it, like profane gift from a succubus(just use Planar Binding on one) for +2 profane bonus.
>>
>>44485554
AHA
>>
>>44485453
Oh, I want it to count as a lance for the purposes of melee, though the firearm type is flexible to a certain degree. Was considering more of a "shotgun blast" type shot during melee and gatling fire for mid-range. IDK though.
>>
>>44485503
+3 to all mental stats from being an old fuck
>>
>>44485589
So there is no standard weapon that works like that. This means that anything you do is subject to DM approval, and is non-standard.

That being said, just use the rules for the gun-axe and run it as a shotgun/lance. If the DM agrees then you might even get the 2 attacks in one, though that could be broken at low levels.

Basically you can do what you want if your DM allows it.
>>
Hey /tg/ one of the players in my group asked me what the highest amount of damage in one round I could do is.

He said as a Kineticist he could do about 6,000 damage by charging up 3 of his abilities.

Can't a charging Barbarian do like a few million by stacking crit multipliers? That's what I said, but I just wanted to make sure.
>>
>>44485641
That's not how dpr works, for kineticist OR barbarian. What's his 6k kineticist build?
>>
>>44485453
forget 1pp, and PFS won't even let you shoot a firearm with a ranged attack.

That said, it'll always be a ranged attack roll even if you fire it as melee.

What you want is a Grammaton, whose Gun-Kata ability at level 10 lets you make a free, non-AoO shot every time you hit with a melee attack.

The melee attack is done with your guns.
>>
>>44485503
Base 20 + 2 Racial + 10 leveling and tome + 8 Cognatogen + 6 Enhancement + 3 Venerable age + 1d3 (I think) from a magic book that has a 1 in 100 chance of giving an Int boost, but I can't remember what it's from. All I remember is that "complete" copies of the book are considered minor artifacts and most of them only have small sections of the book.
>>
>>44485453
The rules are a bit iffy. There is the weapon master release which has rules for dictating the creation of custom weapons, but by itself it is a bit lacking for hybrid weapons. Get a decent understanding of how the weapon creation rules work, then find examples of hybrid weapons that work like you think the weapon should. A safe ruling would be to treat it as a double weapon.

So /pfg/ what hybrid weapons are there? I know there's supposed to be a sword staff, some tribal shield swords, and a shield with guns in it. Anyone got specifics?
>>
Maximum I can get it to is:

18 (base) + 4 (tiefling) + 3 (aging) + 5 (wishes) + 6 (belt) + 5 (levels) + 2 (profane gift) + 8 (grand cognatogen) = 51 int

Otherwise known as "far beyond unfathomable".
>>
>>44485638
>>44485685
>>44485792

I guess this is important... I am the DM.

Also this is for a high powered gestalt campaign with currently only two definite players and my DMPC.

I was considering the Gun Mystic for one, and I'm writing a homebrew class for the other track. Though I'm open to other options for the Gun Mystic slot.

>Grammaton
Where can I find this? It's worth looking at at least.

>gun-axe
Definitely worth looking at, thanks for reminding me that existed.

>weapon master release
Eh? Where can I find that? I generally use the pfsrd for things but I can get books as needed, 1pp and 3pp.
>>
>>44485675
It's not DPR, it's one round going all out for the max possible damage.

I can't remember what he said but it was something like he was saving up 3 of his 9th level "Deal a shit ton of damage" infusions by using Delay Blast or w/e and then releasing them all in one round.
>>
>>44485844
I'd include some sort of ability into the homebrew class for this, but I'm a bit set in my ways for this homebrew class. At most I can possibly create a firearm based archetype for it later but it's not going to be part of the plan for this particular character. The class is almost entirely based on Final Fantasy Dragoons. ARMR Studios did a class based on it and it gave me some ideas and looks cool but balance wise it's not so great, a dev from DSP kinda ripped some holes in it as well and I've noticed some serious potholes while playing with it myself, so I'll take the ideas I've had and research the FF Dragoons and make a better one. I'll also be showing the result to the person who wrote the other class and crediting them for the inspiration.
>>
File: Occult Mysteries-64.jpg (1 MB, 2513x3263) Image search: [Google]
Occult Mysteries-64.jpg
1 MB, 2513x3263
>>44485788
Update, found the book. It's "Secrets of the Dreaming Dark" from Occult Mysteries, and it has a 5% chance of granting 1d3 Int to the user instead of dealing 4d6 points of Intelligence drain.
>>
>>44485929
Problem with that is sans GM Fiat you're far more likely to damage your super int build than to help it.
>>
>>44485919
So he's got 2k dpr? I'd still love to see how this functions.
>>
>>44485986
Or just get a bunch of Restorations prepped for the morning. If you're going for a super Int build you're an Alchemist and you can pre-prepare a single Restoration a day for this purpose.
>>
>>44485989
I'm seeing him later tonight, I'll ask about it.
>>
>>44486016
How many times can you read that book?
>>
>>44485986
Its fine, its still POSSIBLE, which is the key point
>>
So I'm looking at the lycanthrope template on the PFSRD, and there's nothing here about forced alignment changes. Is it in another section of the rules, or did they not hold that over from 3.5?
>>
>>44486068
Unlimited until you get the Int boost, at which point you can no longer benefit from it for that purpose.
>>
Sooo, guys, I'm building up a level 10 3.P Stabby rogue. Path of War is in use, from here I'm lost...

At first level I've got darkstalker and craven approved by the DM, other than that, I'm totally lost what to grab.

Race, and pretty much everything else is open.

Suggestions?
>>
>>44485798
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/templates/agathion-invested-cr-2-3 what about using planar binding for 2-4 more? Silvanshee or Vulpinal
>>
>>44486175
Thats better than the succubus, and I doubt you could get both, so we will go with that.

SO. It seems like we are at:
18 (base) + 4 (tiefling) + 3 (aging) + 5 (wishes) + 6 (belt) + 5 (levels) + 4 (Agathon) + 3 (Secrets of Dreaming Dark) + 8 (grand cognatogen) = 56 int

Damn, that's a +23 bonus from raw stats alone.
>>
>>44486551
What happens when you cook it
>>
>>44486551
Oh if you go mythic you could throw on another +2
>>
>>44486551
That's pretty damn tasty for an Alchemist. 23 damage in a splash? Save DCs equal to 33 + 1/2 level? Eldritch Poisoner and Toxicand poisons with a DC of 33 + 1/2 level?
>>
>>44486638
He wanted to go without Mythic.
>>
>>44486662
Fair
>>
>>44486661
Some admixture extracts can double that damage too. Viper bomb admixture and targeted cone to mind. Then you get into fast bombs...
>>
>>44486661
It is at level 20, to be fair. Lotsa tasty stuff to be had at that level.
>>
>>44486717
Come*
>>
>>44485453
Why does that picnic umbrella require ammunition?
>>
>>44486775
To keep bears away.
>>
Do clerics have a decent nuke?
>>
>>44486661
23 splash damage at 20th level? CR 2 enemies survive that.
>>
>>44486717
Targeted removes the splash, although Viper becomes hilarious when the snakes deal more damage than your average fighter.

Dat Kirin Strike tho, 3x Int on a bomb with a Swift action.
>>
>>44486810
A literal nuke? Clerics can cast Apocalypse from the Sky as well as wizards can.
>>
>>44486551
What about templates? Are they open or are you staying without them?
>>
So here's what i learned from my first gestalt session

i cannot get enough actions
>>
>>44486895
Templates are fine, but they have to be something a PC could reasonably pick up without limiting them from reaching level 20.
>>
>>44486900
That's why it's generally recommended to go with one active and one passive class, the latter of which is chosen for benefits like better saves, bonus to AC, higher BAB and HD, and so on.
>>
>>44486895
Agathion invested is a template.
>>
>>44486900
Eeyup, that's how it works. You're generally better off gestalting a class with a bunch of passive abilities with a class with a bunch of action based abilities. Say a Martial Adept with someone with a bunch of aura based shite or sustained abilities.

>>44486916
By that reasoning you could get any template. Or were you implying that you want to reach level 20 alongside untemplated allies?
>>
>>44486916
Maybe add the Lich template? It's pretty easy to get ahold of according to Occult Realms and it adds a +2 Int.
>>
>>44486928
Yeah i actually did that

It just feels like i don't have enough time to cast the spells and do the combat and shit. Blaah.
>>
>>44486954
Doesn't work with Agathion invested.
>>
>>44486853
'Attribute to X' abilities don't stack unless they say so. You just take the 2x Int from Kirin.

>>44486879
As of Elder Evils in 3.5, using AftS has the additional and very undesirable effect of summoning an undead moon to come to the planet and orbit until touchdown or everything becomes undead. Elder Evils, man.
>>
File: spearlord4.jpg (152 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
spearlord4.jpg
152 KB, 1920x1080
>>44481040
Yo /pfg/ whats the best way for me to pull off a finesse spear/polearm wielder ASAP? First party material only, starting at level one.

Right now I was thinking of using an Elven Branched Spear, but outside of that I'm at a loss.

I just want to use a stabby stick without wearing a shitload of armor.
>>
>>44486994
You literally can't.
>>
>>44486942
Essentailly yes. So basically things like half-dragon (can only be applied to non-PC monsters) or Anthropomorphic Animal (the character is a teifling, not an animal) would be right out. An Aerial creature would probably be OK though.
>>
>>44486975
You could always become one of those good liches. Or, since it's level 20, just down a permanent alignment change infusion, automatically fail the save, and then become Agathion invested.
>>
>>44486879
What are other spells like that? Crashing down a moon seems fun.
>>
>>44486994
finesse with a 2h weapon you must be crazy! that shit's something that noone ever does! like, I think game devs are simply afraid of that.
>>
>>44486994
Unchained Rogue is the only way to get 1.5x Dex to damage, AFAIK.
>>
>>44486994

Elven branched spear is finesseable

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/combat-feats/spear-dancing-style-combat-style

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/combat-feats/spear-dancing-spiral-combat

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/combat-feats/spear-dancing-reach-combat

Use those, probably be an unchained Rouge.

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/unchained-classes/rogue-unchained
>>
>>44487040
I can totally see a lich on a really bad and lonely day being all
>;-; I wanna be a good guy
>I'm so tired of being the evil guy all the time
>I mean, I am evil, but I don't wanna be anymore
>Waaahhhh
>-chugs alignment change potion-
>>
>>44485844
Sorry I was distracted.

Grammaton is a Cryptic archetype in Ultimate Psionics. It's decent enough.
>>
>>44486994
Spear Dancing Spiral would get you there, but you'd need TWF, Weapon Finesse, Weapon Focus (Spear), and Spear Dancing Style before you can take it. So fastest way to get it would be Human at level 3 by taking Fighter or Level ~4 as an Unchained Rogue, which might be the better option since you could possibly also get Dex to damage with it?
>>
>>44487042
I wanna know too as a cleric of radiation and light..... I need to know
>>
>>44487110
should definitely be an unchained rogue.

And once he gets to spear dancing spiral he can also access quarterstaff feats
>>
>>44487097
>Ultimate Psionics
O-oh... Well... I have this problem with psionics... I mean, I don't prevent my players from using it, but I just tend to give it a wide berth. I kinda started my gaming career in 3.5 and like ALL my DM's refused to use psionics in their game, so that kinda rubbed off on me a bit and I never actually got to use it much. Hell "magic" outside of arcane and divine and one DM let me use shadow magic for a solo game... That was it though. I had quite a few set in their ways DMs in my early days. So even to this day I've only recently started digging into Incarnum, Psionics, and Martial Adepts (though a buddy of mine dragged me into martial adepts bigtime with my first roll20 game)
>>
>>44486994
>>44487110
Not him but how much is Weapon Trick: Polearm worth for polearm users? One of the tricks is about combat maneuvers - any way to key those to Dex?
>>
>>44487035
>>44487049
>>44487080
>>44487089
>>44487110
I should clarify, our DM is ruling that finesse weapons also deal Dex-to-damage by default (yeah, right?) I meant more along the lines of what are some solid ways I can play with this interaction between easy dex combat and spearmanship? What are some crazy antics I can get up to with reach?
>>
>>44481142
You're kind of a scrub then, desu senpai
>>
>>44487186
Dancing spear spiral lets you use quarterstaff feats.

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/combat-feats/quarterstaff-master-combat

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/combat-feats/tripping-staff-combat

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/combat-feats/tripping-twirl-combat
>>
File: Broken knight.jpg (23 KB, 426x600) Image search: [Google]
Broken knight.jpg
23 KB, 426x600
>>44487186
Alternatively, I was thinking of dipping at least one level into the lore/lunar oracle for sidestep mystery for Cha->AC/Ref And nabbing something heavier like a lucerne.

Are oracles worth jack shit in melee or am I wasting my time?
>>
>>44487186
Well the main advantage of dexterity with reach weapons is very high AoO count. What things can get you to actually use extra AoOs? Stuff that pushes people out of your threatened area would be cool because they have to keep provoking to get close to you each turn I guess.
>>
>>44487090
>Go adventuring again. Use scrolls and strange alchemy to appear alive. Experience the joys of life again. Never go back to being a boring lich in a cave. Watch over 7 generations of adventurers that resulted from your original adventuring party.
>>
Does anyone have any of the leaked images from AP 100 or from agents of evil, specifically the insinuator antipaladin?
>>
>>44487184
Agile maneuvers?
>>
>>44486879

Technology guide added a literal nuke.
>>
>>44487271
That's right, I forgot they made an actual >Implying Antipaladin.
>>
File: Agents of Ebil-20-21.jpg (1 MB, 4650x3100) Image search: [Google]
Agents of Ebil-20-21.jpg
1 MB, 4650x3100
>>44487271
I gotchu senpai
>>
>>44487263
Stand Still is a feat, that could be pretty handy.
>>
is there any way to get extra smite evils?
>>
>>44487163
Dude. I come from 2nd edition.
Everyone I knew refused to allow psionics because they'd read it cover-and-cover.

They'd looked at the front cover, saw it was brown and said psionics. they'd looked at the back, saw it was brown on that side too. And then they'd look you in the eye and tell you that after reading through, under no circumstances could they allow that in their campaign because it was massively OP.

They knew this, because they'd heard from someone who knew it was OP, because they'd heard from someone who knew it was OP, because they'd heard from someone who knew it was OP, because they'd heard from someone who knew it was OP, because they'd heard from someone who knew it was OP, because they'd heard from someone who knew it was OP.

FACT IS: It's better balanced, harder to break, and has a higher minimum-capability-level, than any of the paizo stuff save like, investigator and alchemist (and just like psionics those two have some nutty tricks up their sleeve as well).

A Psion is just a sorcerer with somewhat less capability of utterly assraping your campaign, but also is less utterly retardedly shit if you just blast with it. A Cryptic is a rogue except NOT GODDAMN TIER 5, and actually decent at what he does. A Psychic Warrior is a solid combatant and supporter, full of surprises. The newer soulknives are excellent and versatile adventurers and combatants in their own right, and the Aegis is basically "Hero class", incapable of top-shelf anything, but able to set up for a bit of everything to a well above average degree; a "fifth man" that's GOOD at everything it does.
>>
Is there any way to become a Fae through templates? I'm doing my Arthurian nymph knight and it's become glaringly obvious I'm the only staunchly pro-fae human in the party.

Better yet, the mythology of the setting has examples of humans becoming demigods through the fae, so I've really got a shot at being a big dick deal if I invest in the Fair Folk for this campaign.

Gonna make my full plate look like leaves, fae love that shit. Maybe stag horns for the helm? I've already got a necklace with a vial of the nymph's spring water, and will soonish have a lock of hair as her token.
>>
File: untitled_by_arist0te-d65fuzz.png (1 MB, 636x900) Image search: [Google]
untitled_by_arist0te-d65fuzz.png
1 MB, 636x900
How do I give my PCs versatility, without crossing a threshold of bullshit.

If i stick straight to the rules, they feel under powered. If I give them just a bit more stuff, it goes into the realm of super beings.

I want to increase what my players can do, but it ends up being they just do what they normally do, but incredibly retardedly worse.
>>
>>44487299
>Every day, Thean drives one of the higher ups at work around.
>>
what are some fun things to do as a lv1 cleric?
>>
>>44487163
Basically, BEFORE 3.5, Psionics were a goddamn mess. Then people who had either seen the earlier version of psionics or heard bad things about them from other people decided that 3.5 psionics must be as bad, too.
>>
>>44487299
I kinda wish the Insinuator didn't do the whole 'bargain each day' thing.

Also wish it didn't replace QUITE so much, so it'd be more compatible with other stuff, since Dread Vanguard is my jam.
>>
>>44487426
uh
what are you allowing exactly?
We need to know your parameters before we can pick them apart for errors.
>>
>>44487426
You'll need to go into more details than that. Like, what level range, what are they playing, things like that.

But, you know, you could just talk with the players and explain that you're giving them more stuff because you want them to be more versatile, and you expect them to act accordingly instead of just using that stuff as free power boosts.
>>
>>44487426
Give everyone a free Ranger Combat Style to progress exactly like a Ranger. Those feats are mostly for getting your preferred style into a state of functionality, letting their regular feats actually be about doing interesting things.

I don't know what you give Ranger to make up for it though.
>>
>>44487426
Send them to school?
>>
>>44487458

Be a cute acolyte to your God, getting bullied by martials for healing and being all-around adorable.
>>
>>44487426
Pathfinder characters are super-human right from 1st level, straight by-the-book rules. By around 7th or 8th, any PC worth its salt is supposed to be routinely ignoring the laws of physics.

If you are worried about "super beings," you are playing massively the wrong game.
>>
Hey guys:

What would you say the Will save DC is to fight off mind-break/ahaego in a rape situation?
>>
>>44487498
see >>44487449
gets a bit more interesting with that...
>>
>>44487568
DC 10+1/2 HD+penis size of the rapist
>>
>>44487568
Uh. Barely any, because real life sn't a hentai comic.
>>
>>44487567
>Pathfinder characters are super-human right from 1st level, straight by-the-book rules.

Pathfinder characters aren't quite super-human right from 1st level, they're closer to super-specialized.

Say what you want about Paizo, but they do a good effort in making a character's attributes reflect their personality, more than what's the "good" choice, at least.

The superhuman qualities start to come into play by level 8.
>>
File: tumblr_nngbgmAHZi1r4gei2o1_400.gif (766 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nngbgmAHZi1r4gei2o1_400.gif
766 KB, 320x240
>>44487568
Shouldn't the DC be a function of (OBVIOUSLY NOT THE CHECK RESULT) the perform check being used to inflict the orgasms?
>>
>>44487612
Are there any racial bonuses or penalties to consider?

Also, how is "penis size" determined mechanically? Like, +1 per inch? Or by creature size category?
>>
>>44487499
>>44487503

I mean in the sense that by 7th level they are able to do 500-700 damage a turn each.
>>
There should just be a feat that lets you replace Dex > AC with Cha > AC
>>
>>44487299
Beautiful anon you're my hero, nothing screams team game like playing the guy who becomes useless the moment he tries to help others.

Anyone have anything from the bonus pages of ap 100? Mostly interested in the aroden aylmao stuff.
>>
>>44487639
Do we consider rape a Perform skill? I mean, logically it wouldn't matter if the person involved is particularly good at sex, so long as the penis is large enough and the sex lasts long enough (via multiple penises, or one for a very long time).
>>
>>44487626
>real life
>/pfg/
>>
>>44487647
What the fuck are you giving them, 10x damage and max rolls on all dice?
>>
Rolled 2, 1, 3, 1 = 7 (4d3)

>>44487640
>how is "penis size" determined mechanically

4d3+Con should do the trick, with Large adding a +2 much like it would for Strength.

>>44487682

That isn't how rape works.

You're not dealing with mind-break or ahaego, you're dealing with the victim just "shutting down" and retreating into their mind, it's a lot more horrific than you might imagine.
>>
>>44487626
What are you implying? That the DC should be low because it's easy in real life?
>>
>>44487710
You don't get mind-broken by being raped IRL anon.
>>
>>44487640
I imagine it's probably a pure size category difference number, so let's say a +4 for the same category, +6 for bigger, +10 for two bigger, +16 for three bigger, etc. and +2 for smaller, +0 for two smaller, -2 for three smaller, etc.
>>
>>44487703
>>4d3+Con should do the trick
Are we talking inches here?

>You're not dealing with mind-break or ahaego, you're dealing with the victim just "shutting down"
I have it on good authority that anyone will, given enough penetration, experience their hips moving on their own.

>>44487722
It's also not rape if it's an Elf.
>>
>>44487647
they seem to aquire abilities like Auto-Crit and every crit deals x6-7 damage and have like 6 attacks a turn.

Are they cheating?
>>
>>44487266
This sounds like a choice book series actually, I'd read the fuck out of that whole reformed lich story.
>>
So agents of evil has a spell called something like punishing armor that reflects half the nonlethal damage you inflict back on you? Wanting to do a nonlethal capture build, and that spell guarantees I'll need to suppress my merciful while fighting if I don't want to get myself fucked. It's an easily accessible spell anyone that knows my methods could use, are there easily accessible methods to counter this?

Nets being exotic weapons is stupid, although I guess it's the benefit of not having to use consumable tanglefoot bags so it's a balancing issue?

How does merciful weapons interact with bleed damage? Bleeding should be nonlethal due to magical effect, right? Do they stop bleeding once they hit 0 HP? Or do I need to heal them to stop the bleeding?
I see sapping weapons can fatigue on crit. Quadrens is an exotic weapon that causes bleed on crit. Are there any other weapons that do something notable on crit?
>>
File: 192.jpg (276 KB, 542x681) Image search: [Google]
192.jpg
276 KB, 542x681
I have a question about prestige classes and spellbooks.

RAW seems to suggest that wizards taking prestige classes even if they have a '+1 arcane spellcasting level' in the spells per day, do not get additional 'spells known' at each level.

Is this true? Doesn't this mean that prestige classing wizards essentially can't learn new spells without time/money/access to other wizard's spellbooks? Especially when spontaneous casters have no such restriction?
>>
>>44487426
Try partial gestalt.
>>
>>44487789
Punishing Armor allows for a Fort save to negate the nonlethal damage dealt to the attacker. It's also only a level 1 spell, so it's not too hard of a save to make.
>>
>>44487568
If we extrapolate that PTSD is close enough to mindbreak then by the statistics on the first google link (~30%) we can assume that a average commoner should make the save 70% of the time.
Assuming a commoner has flat 10s across the board and no save bonuses it would mean that a DC 6 check should work for normal rapes?
If the rape is particularly traumatic you could increase the DCs though.
>>
>>44481286
You don't scare me.
>>
>>44481286

Where is this from?
>>
>>44487568
Isn't the better question what bonuses/penalties that would inflict on the character?
>>
I am so done with you guys. So fucking done. Try to remember that this is a blue board and refrain from visual references at the very least.
>>
>>44487999
Nice trips
>>
File: YESYESYES.png (113 KB, 358x310) Image search: [Google]
YESYESYES.png
113 KB, 358x310
>>44487999
Remember anon, at least we aren't using FATAL.
On the other hand it may be worth looking into that to answer >>44487568
>>
>>44487568
The save is only DC10, it's mostly problematic that hentai protagonists tend to have a -7 wisdom modifier, bad will progression, and a racial trait (Because they're clearly not human) that makes them take a -4 on saves against genitalia-focused effects.
>>
>>44487999
nice try satan
>>
>>44488045
Who is this cutie?
>>
>>44487791
Spells Known are treated as spellbook spells in other places; the contradiction is just a really extremely poorly-thought-out nerf.
>>
>>44487999
NOW you're done? Half the threads are about how to fuck a winterwolf, but a little talk about mindbreaking, and THAT's your breaking point? I'm fairly certain we've had lewder discussion before, like the one concerning attracting a drow priestess when you're a thrall herd.
>>
File: YesHarderHarderOFuckYes.jpg (50 KB, 429x400) Image search: [Google]
YesHarderHarderOFuckYes.jpg
50 KB, 429x400
>>44488097
No Idea, I just save these for the inevitable moments when I need aheago faces.
>>
File: 1418255334219.jpg (354 KB, 650x999) Image search: [Google]
1418255334219.jpg
354 KB, 650x999
>>44488147
>How to fuck a winter wolf
Answer: not easily
>>
>>44488181

It's easier when they're in a human form.

... That presents a question; if two winter wolves fucked in the Howlings in human form, what would their children be? Would the human wolf give birth to wolves, or a baby? Would the baby come out with the rimepelt around it's neck?
>>
>>44488166
>>44488097

>They don't recognize Fatalpulse

Plebius Maximus
>>
>>44488097
Looks like Fatalpulse, can't place a specific manga though.
>>
>>44487568
Whatever you're trying to subject your PCs to is not going to go over well. Everything is hilarious until you violate the things THEY made.
>>
>>44488208
They would probably be born as humans, but manifest their winter wolf abilities and personality.

Much in the same way as a polymorphed winter wolf x human would result in something similar to dragon-blooded human sorcerer.
>>
>>44488208
Don't shapechangers lose the ability change shape when pregnant for this exact consideration?
>>
File: Wolf Pups.jpg (76 KB, 723x546) Image search: [Google]
Wolf Pups.jpg
76 KB, 723x546
>>44488252

Remember kids, never fuck a fertility goddess unless you're prepared to take a LOT of responsibility.
>>
File: 1383863490241.jpg (339 KB, 710x508) Image search: [Google]
1383863490241.jpg
339 KB, 710x508
>>44488252
>They would probably be born as humans, but manifest their winter wolf abilities and personality.

>Winter Wolf baby using their cone of cold breath attack while suckling.
>>
>>44488253
I guess. What's the best shapeshifter to fuck in its natural form then?
>>
File: YESOHYES.jpg (25 KB, 282x281) Image search: [Google]
YESOHYES.jpg
25 KB, 282x281
>>44488237
Could be in an ERP game? Always assume the best of people anon.

>>44488212
That's not nearly gay enough for me to enjoy anon.
>>
>>44488272
That looks comfy as hell.
>>
>>44488253
That would make sense, but I haven't seen it come up.

in all honesty, it's more likely that it would simply miscarry. Or would need to polymorph back to go into labour. As they couldn't breastfeed and naturally carry them to term by laying eggs.
>>
>>44488323

Gayfags have the WORST taste
>>
>>44488320
>What's the best shapeshifter to fuck in its natural form then?

Succubus.
>>
>>44488320
This /pfg/ native race
no judging
>>
File: PLEASEYESYESYES.png (124 KB, 287x287) Image search: [Google]
PLEASEYESYESYES.png
124 KB, 287x287
>>44488353
In my experience gayfags don't taste that bad anon.
>>
>>44488398

Ayy
>>
>>44488045
>>44488097
>>44488166
Found it
(C86) [Fatalpulse (Asanagi)] VictimGirls 17 SOS -savage our souls- (Kantai Collection -KanColle-)
>>
>inb4 someone accidentally posts 2lewd4blu and some butthurt faggot reports it faster than they can delete it
>>
>>44488446
>Kantai Collection -KanColle-

I'm genuinely curious, how did that series get as popular as it has? It's probably the #1 source of doujins I've seen outside of Touhou.
>>
>>44488394
Our mimicquins are NOT for sex!
Only heartbreak and/or dickbreak can follow, depending on what is meant by this
>The mimiquin unfortunately retains the relative softness of its natural form underneath, so it does not gain any natural armor from this or meaningfully effective natural attacks. Additionally, the mimiquin cannot use this ability to hide injuries, as even clothes produced this way are actually parts of its body.
>>
>>44487637
A 1st-level human barbarian can move faster than the world-record sprint speed.

For minutes on end.

While wielding a battleaxe, wearing chain, and carrying fifty-odd pounds of assorted gear.

And without even using his Rage, so he can do that a lot in any given day.

No, human limits are well eclipsed even at 1st. By 8th, they are long, long gone.
>>
>>44488576
That's still super-specialized since no one IRL could be killed by being surrounded by hostile cats.
>>
File: KanColle.jpg (507 KB, 1071x667) Image search: [Google]
KanColle.jpg
507 KB, 1071x667
>>44488477
No clue, I assume it's just because of the large number of girls.
>>
>>44488628
>could be killed by being surrounded by hostile cats.

Are you sure? One good slice at the jugular or thigh is all it takes.
>>
>>44488535
Just like Bard-a-dins are not for lewds!
>>
>>44488628
if a common housecat really wanted to fucking kill you, you'd be dead. especially given that we just let them in our homes like it's nothing.
>>
>>44488628
Yes, the rules are stupid.

It doesn't make the game any less super-human right out of the box. No one can "specialize" that hard in real life; world-record sprinting speeds are set by people who specialize in that thing as hard as it can possibly be specialized in.

And the difference is not small, either. The barbarian's 100m dash time would be nearly a full second less than the world record (which is just under 10s).
>>
>see many gets in this thread
>hope beyond hope that we get >>44488888
>but it will probably go to /s4s/ because they're assholes

Carry on.
>>
>>44488698
why do you even care
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.