[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The gnome conspiracy was about the large scale abduction
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: Gnome.png (109 KB, 310x400) Image search: [Google]
Gnome.png
109 KB, 310x400
>The gnome conspiracy was about the large scale abduction of human women by the gnomes. The reason they did this was to force them to mate them with ogres so they could breed half ogres, a lethal process to these women.

>After uncovering all of this nothing ultimatively comes from it. As the gnomes simply one up you at the end of the story line with you unknowingly helping them destroying the last evidence. They then go on to taunt you about it and how you can't do a damn thing because nobody would believe it.

>It means that hundreds or even thousands of women were abducted, raped by ogres and often died by giving birth.

Fuck gnomes; they're good for nothing and pure evil.
>>
Arcanum had some dark shit in it.
>>
>>44478057
>They then go on to taunt you about it and how you can't do a damn thing because nobody would believe it.

Well, I could still murder every fucking Gnome still living.
>>
File: Muck.png (113 KB, 310x400) Image search: [Google]
Muck.png
113 KB, 310x400
>>44478133

Worst part about it, is that you're blueballed. You can't do anything about it, besides going on Gnomish genocide.

The gnomes won in their scheme to make a race of menservants and bodyguards.
>>
>>44478205

While the game had a fairly wide range of actions and outcomes, it was still focused on the horrific parts of industrial manufacturing. Sometimes the horrific parts of magic too. It wasn't a very nice world.
>>
>>44478253

In other words, a Steampunk setting with actual punk.
>>
>>44478057

>Get the half ogres to rape gnome women.

Fair's fair faggots.
>>
>>44478488

Half-Ogres are quiet, slow to anger, and like children, gnomes, and halflings.

I don't think they'd bite, let alone care where they come from.
>>
>>44478057
>Not taking kerrghan's path
>M-muh choices!!

People had a chance. THEY CHOSE WRONG.
>>
>>44478057
>not playing a gnome
>not having Sogg and/or Chukkah as a companion
>not knowing about all this
>>
>>44478057
Yeah, it'd be nice if the game had a very difficult path to get justice to the gnomes responsible. I'd give those guys gnomemercy
>>
>>44478057
I feel my riech coming on
>>
>>44480072

Troika was warning us
>>
>>44478057
I love it how that gnome player portrait is just fucking Ambrosius Burnside.
>>
>>44480141

>Ambrosius Burnside.

He was bald, tho
>>
Anyone know a place where I could nap all the Arcanum portraits as a jpg? My google-fu is failing me.
>>
>>44478057
>tfw I masturbated to this
>>
>>44478057
Surely someone modded in a sidequest by now where you get to fuck the gnomes over right?

Right?
>>
>>44480302

The quest should be left as-is

Makes the game world feel more real.
>>
>>44480319
Evil gnome or ogre characters should have been given a chance to join in desu senpai. After all you got to go to a brothel.
>>
>>44479994
>>44480341

>pleb gnomes wishing they were in on the big scheme
top lal, how pathetic.

I do wonder though if Bates was aware, or if he was just tolerated to gain in power as he did.
>>
>>44480562
Well, since he's a capitalist scum and has a half-ogre bodyguard, he's probably aware of it.
>>
>>44478205
>>44478253

It would have been nice for characters with high investigative skills or enough brains to work out that you were being played before you destroyed the evidence though.
>>
Jesus, holy shit, I actually considered buying that game at one point. Now I know not to waste my time. Thanks for the warning, /tg/...
>>
>>44481192
>Buying defunct games

you STUPID goy.
>>
>>44481192
>triggered
>>
File: Fourth_Overlord_Portrait.png (132 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
Fourth_Overlord_Portrait.png
132 KB, 256x256
>>44478057
Kill them all.
>>
>>44478057
Why does Sean Connery have muttonchops?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.