[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Digimang Quest 4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37
File: Digimang logo.png (110 KB, 592x200) Image search: [Google]
Digimang logo.png
110 KB, 592x200
Archive: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?searchall=digimang

>Last time, on Digimang Quest.

Our hero and friends journeyed into the Web Forest, and after a fierce battle and getting knocked around more than once, managed to overcome the horde of monkeys that had taken over, with quick thinking, quicker reflexes, and a new digivolution.

After getting rewarded for their help, Dash tried to a spider, got rebuffed, and sent on his way to find more humans, heading to the coast for a trip to the Batch Isles.

Having secured a free ride in return for some help, Dash’s boat has been waylaid, by a giant squid demon, in the middle of nowhere.

Now, on with the adventure!
>>
The back end of the ship lifts upwards, lurching you and Leomon around, as enormous squid-like tentacles wrap around the back end of the boat, tugging it downwards into the ocean, while a three eyed demonic face looms behind the boat, raking enormous, clawed hands down the length of the cruiser.

Another jostling of the boat shakes you out of the pool, as it get’s angled higher out of the water, now nearly fifty degrees from horizontal and being shaken about roughly.

Numemon are trying to cling on for dear life, hurrying inside, or grabbing onto railings, as the squid demon’s claws bust out the windows.

Leomon grabs you, curling you close to his body in one arm as he slips down the deck, digging his claws into the wood to act as brakes, before landing on top of the steering room, or rather, landing on the side of the steering room, as you now stand on top of the outwards wall and peering in at the Numemon staff through the forwards facing window below you.

“What the heck does he even waaaaant?” The Numemon captain blubbers, clutching onto his Napoleon hat as he gets flung around the room, bouncing off walls, the steering wheel and other Numemon.

>Gotta get inside, Casey’s near the back end of the ship.
>Leomon, reckon you can get rid of this guy?
>Let’s try and talk things out with him, demon’s can be reasonable. Right?
>Write in
>>
>>44476808
>>Let’s try and talk things out with him, demon’s can be reasonable. Right?
Leomon on point, he tires something he get smacked.

Have a Numemon go get reverse trap, I mean Casey.
>>
>>44476808

Worse case scenario leomon wrecks his shit
>>
>>44476790

protect the reverse-trap waifu
>>
>>44476808
>>
>tfw spook quest never because of digiplebs
>>
>>44476808

Fuck, I missed 2-3. We've ALREADY got our champion? Geeeze.
>>
>>44476941
Spook has become the new XioXio.
>>
>>44476970
Chuckles has no sense of pacing. Ty got Greymon in like the second or third episode.
>>
File: MarineDevimon.jpg (211 KB, 589x425) Image search: [Google]
MarineDevimon.jpg
211 KB, 589x425
You step a little closer to the edge and peer over at the squid thing, even despite how high the boats being held, and the monster being only head and shoulders out of the water, it's face is nearly on level with you.

Oh boy. "Excuse me!" You call up to it, as it continues raking it's claws down the cruiser, a loud crash sounding out as it plunges them inside the ship. Seems he's ignoring you. "I said. EXCUSE ME!" You shout louder, finally getting one of it's eyes to swivel towards you.

"Eh? Another human?" It asks, a low growling voice rolling out of it's enormous mouth. "Thought you were all supposed to be split up." It shrugs, "Oh well, you're none of my problem."

It pushes it's hand in deeper into the boat, and a loud scream echoes up from the lower end.

The monster grunts in annpyance. jolting its' arm slightly, "Little bastard shocked me!" The eye swivels back to you. "You! Humans can't shock things, can they?"

"Not last time I checked." You mutter, as Leomon places a hand on your shoulder and draws you back from the edge onto sturdier parts of the wall.

"Do you think he's after the girl?" The lion asks in a low growl. "Hagurumon seems like the only other one on board capable of electric attacks."

>Light him up Leomon, we gotta stop him.
>We can talk this out still, this guy's not completely uncivilised.
>Send Numemon to help Casey
>Get down there and help her yourself
>Write in
>>
>>44477333
>We can talk this out still, this guy's not completely uncivilised.
>Send Numemon to help Casey
>>
>>44477333
Defend that potential waifu.
>>
>>44477333
>>We can talk this out still, this guy's not completely uncivilised.
>>Get down there and help her yourself
>>
>>44477333
>>
>>44477333
>>
>>44477333
See if you can get some more info out of him before you get fighting.
>>
>>44477333
>>Write in
Compliment how strong he is, and how nice his tentacles look. Distract him, and try to get him on our side.
>>
>>44477333
>>
>>44477333
>Send the Numemon to Help Casey
>We can talk this out still, this guy's not completely uncivilized.
If negotiations start going sour >Light him up Leomon, we gotta stop him.
>>
You glance up at your partner, “You, can you keep him talking bud? I’m gonna go down below deck, try and help Casey out, alright?”

He nods, “I’ll try to press him for information, but I doubt it will slow his search down much.”

You slip off the side of the cabin, sliding down the deck again, using the exterior rail to slow your descent, before slipping into a doorway, running along the walls, you make your way further down, passing more panicking Numemon, you get exact directions to the sauna, as enormous tentacles tear through walls and rooms like they’re made of paper.

Heading further back down the ship, the rubbery tentacles whip about, tearing everything to pieces, broken glass and wooden splinters litter just about every surface as you finally come even with the sauna, leaping a few doorways, you manage to wrench the door open, finding a changing room inside, with Casey’s clothes piled up in a corner, along with another door into the steamroom itself.

No time for modesty. You drop down and wrench that door open, only to find all the steam having drained out, courtesy of a freshly made hole in the wall. Seems Casey and Hagurumon blasted their way out… that or MarineDevimon got them.

You head through the hole in the wall, calling out for her, “Case! Where you gone?”

No answer.

>Get back up to the top, she would have tried to climb
>Check the bedrooms, gotta be thorough
>There were life rafts nearby, maybe she went for those.
>>
>>44477985
>Get back up to the top, she would have tried to climb
Guys we need to avoid combat if possible. MarineDevimon will royally fuck our shit up
>>
>>44477985
Any blood or signs of someone moving fast through debris?
>>
>>44477985
>>>There were life rafts nearby, maybe she went for those.
>>
>>44477985
>>
>>44477985
>>
>>44477985
>Check the bedrooms, Gotta be thorough
>>
File: Hagurumon_b.jpg (47 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
Hagurumon_b.jpg
47 KB, 320x320
You dart into some of the nearby bedrooms, looking for any clues, as the cruiser stats to groan, the ship complaining as the devil digimon keeps it in the air. Realllly hoping it doesn’t snap. That’d be not great.

The exploring tendrils are still ripping the rooms to pieces, leaving you to duck and weave around them, looking for any clues of what path Casey took. Thing is, with MarineDevimon messing up the insides so much, as the ship bucks in it’s grip, it’s hard to tell any tracks through the stuff littering the floor.

You duck low, pinning yourself to the floor as a tentacle rushes over you, larger than you are tall, knocking out an entire row of walls as it sweeps through walls, before you hear a yelp, up and to your right.

You rush upwards, finding Casey in her towel, currently being wrapped in a coil of it’s rubbery limb, the palm like end of the tentacle batting Hagurumon aside like it’s nothing. There’s no way Leomon will be able to hear you calling him from down here…

“Got you!” The demon chortles, the tentacle starting to drag her out of the ship as she kicks against it. “My lord will be so happy to meet you, don’t you worry about that!”

You glance around, Hagurumon is picking itself back up, there’s a fire axe hanging in an emergency case, and Casey’s phone is lying on the floor.

>Grab Caseys phone, see if you can digivolve Hagurumon.
>Grab the fire axe and start hacking
>Toss Casey her phone.
>Write in
>>
>>44478548
>>Toss Casey her phone.
>>
>>44478548
>Toss Casey her phone.
>>
>>44478548
>>Toss Casey her phone.
>>
>>44478548
>Toss Casey her phone.
>>
>>44478548
Toss casey her phone, looks like negotiations have failed, it's time to get physical on this digital perv.
>>
>>44478548
>Toss Casey her phone
Oh please turn into Revolmon.
>>
>>44478548
>Grab the fire axe and start hacking
>>
>>44478548
>>Toss Casey her phone.
>>
Run moar Spook.
>>
gonna need a d20 on that

DC is 17
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>44478960
fuck it
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>44478960
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>44478960

>>44478972
Niiiice
>>
I don't want to roll...
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>44478960
>>
>>44478972
>>44478996
Bugger me, I rolled a crit, Maybe Dash played Cricket or something
>>
>>44478972

well that was easy
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>44478960
>>
File: Guardromon_b.jpg (201 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Guardromon_b.jpg
201 KB, 500x500
You dive to the floor, grabbing Casey's phone as it slips into a corner, before rolling over and tossing it in her direction.

It flies true through the air, landing directly in the coil of it's arm in front of Casey's face.

With no arms free, she shrugs and mashes her face against the screen, as Hagurumon tremors, emitting a golden ray of light as his body expands into a stocky looking robot, with a wheel where his mouth should be, standing just over five foot.

"You... you let go of her right now!" He warns testily, levelling an arm at the tentacle. "Wait, he can't here me. Never mind then! Feel the full force of Guardromon!"

It levels its' arm and a missile launcher folds out of a compartment. "Missile Destroyer!" It cries, as three missiles burst forward, slamming into the coil of the tentacle.

Casey drops in a heap, slamming her butt into a corner, and her glasses skittering loose, which you quickly scoop up, all while MarineDevimon hisses in pain.

Casey clings to her towel, rubbing her bruise as she ducks under another blind grab from the tentacle.

Guardromon fires another round of missiles and the tentacle retreats, as the ship's angle only worsens, now nearly seventy degrees upright.

"You alright?" You call over to her.

"Not really." She grimaces back, "Thanks for the save though. "I'm thinking we should probably get off this boat as quickly as possible."

There's not exactly much space you can run, being in the middle of the ocean...

>We can scare this guy off, now we've got guardromon
>To the lifeboats, quick
>Grab the axe while you're here.
>Write in
>>
>>44479257
>>We can scare this guy off, now we've got guardromon
>>Grab the axe while you're here.
>>
>>44479257
>>We can scare this guy off, now we've got guardromon
>>
>>44479257

>We can scare this guy off, now we've got guardromon
>Head to shore now!
>>
>>44479257
>To the lifeboats, quick
He's Ultimate right? Don't think we can handle him.
>>
>To the lifeboats, quick
>grab clothes on the way out.
>>
writing
>>
Is it just me or does Dash seem to have godlike reactions?
Thanks to the dice, of course.
>>
>>44479502
He played, Cricket, Football and Rugby anon. Of course his reactions are good
>>
>>44479513
he's like max payne without the guns at this point
>>
>>44479521
and drugs?
>>
>>44479532
that we know of
>>
File: leomon attack.jpg (121 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
leomon attack.jpg
121 KB, 768x576
You grab the hammer next to the axe and bust the glass, pulling the axe free and hefting it over your shoulder. “Now that we’ve got Guardromon on our side, as well as Leomon, I reckon we have a good chance of scaring this guy off.” You tell her with a confident grin. “Come on, let’s get back up topside.”

“Uh. Slight issue with that.” Guardomon cuts in, rubbing her lack of a neck awkwardly. “I don’t know how well I’ll be doing getting topside.” She does a tiny hop, “I’m not exactly built for fast moving.”

“We’ll figure it out.” You assure her, patting her shoulder. “Just gotta get moving.”

The robot trudges after you, as you and Casey forge ahead, Casey pushing her glasses back onto her face with a thankful nod. With a call, Leomon comes slipping down the deck, braking hard outside the door, he spots Guardromon, “You’ve grown.”

“Not as much as you, buddy.” Guardromon laughs nervously, before quickly blasting another tentacle that’s about to whip in at the group. Leomon grabs the robot, hauling her up faster with a few grunts of effort, while you and Casey carefully pick you way back up to the top of the boat, Casey avoiding standing over the window, shivering as the wind whips around your group.

MarineDevimon spots the four of you, all three eyes locking on to your group now, “Alright, you’ve stung me a little, now you’re going to pay!” It hisses, the tentacles on it’s back whipping upwards, claws flexing as a tentacle swings at you again. Leomon draws his sword and Casey tries to stand behind the majority of Guardromon’s stocky form.

>Stay back, Leomon can handle them better than you.
>Hack at the tentacles, tell the others to focus on the face.
>>
>>44479622
>>Hack at the tentacles, tell the others to focus on the face.
>>
>>44479622

Do we have a jacket to hand off to Casey?
>>
>>44479622
>>
>>44479622
Scream profanity at it. Or threaten to download vista on it or something.
>>
Rolled 11, 17, 17, 11, 5 = 61 (5d20)

alrighty, this is pretty clear, 3d20s for that shit

while I do this
>>
Rolled 5, 15, 4 = 24 (3d20)

>>44479787
>>
Rolled 23 (1d35)

>>44479787
and
>>
>>44479622
>“Not as much as you, buddy.” Guardromon laughs nervously
Haha, awkward, one-sided crushes on childhood friend spotted!

Obviously. Dash has yet to learn caution.
>>
Rolled 1, 19, 8 = 28 (3d20)

>>44479787

Go!
>>
Rolled 2, 4, 20 = 26 (3d20)

>>44479787
>>
Rolled 11, 2, 15 = 28 (3d20)

>>44479787
>>
Rolled 5, 19, 14 = 38 (3d20)

>>44479787
>>
Rolled 13, 5, 11 = 29 (3d20)

>>44479787
come on three 20s
>>
Eesh, Dash with the 1

need 6d10s real quick
>>
Rolled 4, 1, 3, 2, 4, 7 = 21 (6d10)

>>44479974
>>
Rolled 4, 2, 4, 8, 8, 6 = 32 (6d10)

>>44479974

oraoraoraOraOraORAORAORAORA!
>>
Rolled 7, 8, 3, 3, 7, 8 = 36 (6d10)

>>44479974
we also got a 20
>>
>>44480005
only the first roll is for Dash guy, the others are leomon and guardromon
>>
Rolled 4, 3, 1, 6, 10, 9 = 33 (6d10)

>>44479974
>>
>>44480018
oops, don't mind me then
>>
Rolled 5, 1, 2, 3, 8, 10 = 29 (6d10)

>>44479974
>>
File: MarineDevimon_b.jpg (79 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
MarineDevimon_b.jpg
79 KB, 320x320
You shake your head, “You guys focus on the face, I can handle this tentacle.” You heft the axe with a confident grin and pull your goggles down over your eyes.

They nod, Leomon sheathing his sword and rearing back, unleashing another mighty Fist of the Beast King with a roar, as Guardromon lets off another volley of missiles, both attacks slamming home, with the missiles striking directly in MarineDevimons’ eyes.

You… have less success, charging at the tentacle as it rushes towards you, you hold the axe overhead, preparing to slice down at the limb.

The axehead swings inches infront of the tentacle, biting into the wood of the cabin below you, before the tentacles slams directly into you like a train, knocking all the wind out of you and sending you sailing backwards.

You hit the ground and bounce off, now spinning through the air, as you feebly try and get some air back in your lungs. The only reason you didn’t go careening off the side of the boat and out into the sea was Casey diving in your way, winding up with you crashing into her in a sprawling heap.

Mother of god that hurt…

“Dash?” Casey shakes you, trying to disentangle from you, “You alright dude? Can you stand?”

“Gonna need a minute on that.” You manage to choke out, clutching your ribs. Something definitely isn’t right in your chest area.

Casey nods again, “You take it easy then.” She tells you, grimacing as she stands hurrying towards the axe herself, she manages to rip it free with her skinny arms, holding both hands at the bottom of the haft, like a baseball bat.

“Numemon! Protect the ship!” The captain’s voice wails out, apparently emboldened by your stand.
>>
The slimes suddenly poke out from every porthole and window, eaching holding their own glistening pink turds, before hurling them like rocks, striking home at the giant devil, as you slowly pick your way back to your feet.

It covers it’s face, as Guardromon joins in the volley, growling in irritation, before it swipes it’s hands outwards, shaking it’s head. “You know what? Screw this! It’s not worth it. I don’t care what he does, I’m not getting pelted like this for one human!”

It releases the boat and submerges, gone in a flash, and for a split second, the boat manages to stay at it’s angle.

And theeeen it starts to tip, heading back down very quickly. You hit the deck again as the boat slams back into the water, managing to keep your head from hitting anything, you hold onto your breakfast, as the boat rocks back and forth for a few minutes.

“Dash?” Leomon scoops you up. “Are you alright?” He asks, tipping your head back and peering into your eyes. “You don’t seem concussed at least.

>Need. Doctor. Please.
>Never better buddy.
>Thanks for the save Casey.
>Write in
>>
>>44480323
>>Thanks for the save Casey.
>>
>>44480323
>>Never better buddy.

No but seriously my ribs
>>
>>44480323
>>Never better buddy.

The pain means we live.
>>
File: Guardromon.gif (21 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
Guardromon.gif
21 KB, 300x250
You try to give him a grin, but it comes out more of a grimace. “Never better, buddy.” You wheeze, as he tries to fish your phone out of your pocket.

“Dash, this says you’re down to 7 HP.” He points out. “You’re in bad shape. I’ll go fetch the ships doctor. And for the sake of saving energy.” He sets you down, his body shrinking back down to Elecmon, “I wasn’t far from shifting back as it was anyway.”

He hurries off in search of a doctor, as you limp over to Casey. “Thanks for the save.” You tell her, gently easing yourself into a deckchair. “I’d probably be drowning right now if it weren’t for you.”

She stares at you with worry in her eyes, clutching her towel to her still…. without that baggy hoodie on, she does look considerably more… feminine. “Save your strength, okay?” She murmurs, setting the axe down next to you. “Guardromon, make sure he doesn’t do anything dumb.” She instructs, “I’m gonna go get my clothes back on. It’s freezing out here.”

Guardromon plants herself in front of you, retracting her legs into her body, so her torso rests on the deck watching you like a hawk. “I’m not going to go running off any time soon.” You assure her.

She relaxes a little, before inspecting her new form, “Look at how many compartments I’ve got now!” She oohs, unfolding random sheets at will. “I guess Casey and I match, huh?” Her fingers whirr and start to rotate above the knuckle joint, spinning on the spot. “Neat.”

>I never knew you were a girl, to be honest Guardromon.
>Need sleep, pass out time
>Any idea why it wanted Casey?
>Write in
>>
>>44480550

I mean aside from the other reasons tentacles want girls.
>>
>>44480550
>>Any idea why it wanted Casey?
While I doubt she knows maybe she has heard some kind of rumor or myth about humans.
>>
>>44480550
>>
>>44480550
>>Need sleep, pass out time
we're just gonna take a little nap over hear
>>
>>44480550
>>
>>44480550

>I never knew you were a girl, to be honest Guardromon.

>...I didn't know Casey was a girl either until like, two days ago.

>Guardromon, am I just bad at this?
>>
>>44480747
>>44480550
Supporting
>>
>>44480747
Kek, I like this too
>>
"Any idea why that thing wanted Casey?" You ask, grimacing as the cruisers engines fire up again, resuming the path towards the Batch Isles.

Guardromon's eyes flick upwards, suddenly thought. "None are springing to mind..." She murmurs, "But what do I know? Until a few days ago, I was just living out in the desert. I'm basically a hick." She laughs apologetically. "None of the Numemon seem to know either... maybe we can ask someone in Brandom if they know?"

"Sounds like a plan." You nod, before something jabs you in the arm, and you jerk away instictively.

A Numemon has slithere up, wearing a nurses hat resting on it's head and a needle in it's hand... well, limb. "That should prevent any infection." He tells you, "Now let me get a proper look at that chest."

You strip your shirt off with great discomfort as Elecmon stalks up behind him. The Numemon slithers up onto your chair and places a stethoscope at random points on your chest, which is already dotted with ugly purples, yellows and greens from early bruising. "Breathing's fine, so no lung damage." It figures, before prodding roughly at your ribs. "And no cracks or contusions or breaks..."

It shakes it's head, "It seems you got lucky young feller. That other human breaking your fall seems to have stopped anything to bad from happening." It concludes. "My professional opinion is that you need to sleep it off. You'll have some major bruising, and you'll be sore a few days, but you're fine other wise."

The Numemon heads off on it's way, while Elecmon squats up beside you on his hind legs. "What you did was brave." He acknowledges, "Foolhardy, but brave." He nods to the fireaxe. "Next time, it'd probably be best if you don't go trying to fight a monster the size of a cruise liner. That Digimon was even further beyond us. Technically on the same level as Arukenimon... but as you saw, it had much more of a kick to it."

>Won't be happening any time soon.
>I just wanted to help
>Write in
>>
>>44480831
>>I just wanted to help
>>
>>44480831
>I just wanted to help
>Write in
"Next time I'll take a shield at least"
>>
File: Casey.png (353 KB, 700x463) Image search: [Google]
Casey.png
353 KB, 700x463
You give him an apologetic grin, “Sorry man, I just wanted to help out.”

He nods, “I know you did, but sometimes you need to let your brain act before your heart Dash.”

He might have a point there. Or he might not. Either way, you just have nuses orders to follow. No kicking ass for a few days.

Casey rejoins your little group on the deck after a short while, now back in her baggy clothes, pulls her hood up and sits in the shade cast by guardromon. “So what’s the diagnosis?” She asks, waving at your chest.

“The highly credible doctor says I have to take it easy for a few days, other than that, nothing permanent.” You tell her.

She fishes the bottle of goop the Sistermon had given her back in Tubetown, tossing it towards you. “If you’re feeling brave, you could give this a shot. No idea if it’ll help, but… you know.”

You consider it for a moment, before a Numemon’s voice calls out, earning your attention, as land is spotted.

The boat quickly limps into port, looking battered all to hell at the back end, claw marks and tentacle crushes having dented it heavily, as the Numemon practically force you down the ramp with forced smiles. “Thank you for your patronage!” One tells you. “Please feel free to ride on a different boat if you want to cross the channel again!”

The walkway raises again, stopping you from getting back on, as Numemon swarm down the side of the boat, going about repairing the ship.

“Well… you want to start asking around for clues? Or are you gonna try and sleep that off?” She asks, as you pull your shirt back on. “I can look for them on my own, if I’ve got Guardromon with me.”

>Let’s look together
>Let’s split up and look
>I’m going to bed.
>Let’s both get some sleep, start fresh tomorrow
>>
“Let’s hit the hay, both of us. We can get a fresh start in the morning.” She starts to protest, saying she’s not tired, but you turn to face her. “Look, if someone’s out looking for humans, I want to stick together as much as possible, alright?”

She opens her mouth, pauses, moves her jaw side to side for a few moments then finally nods. “Yeah, you’re right. Come on, let’s find a place to stay.”

A sign welcomes you to the town as you walk in from the docks. “Welcome to Brandom. Don’t forget to b random.” Casey reads aloud. “Did they forget the letter e or something?”

You shrug it off, making your way through empty streets, you find what looks like an old western saloon next to a shiny chrome arcade. “This is indeed, random.” You mutter, “But they probably have rooms in there.”

You push into the bar, only to be assaulted by a wall of stench, as a veritable sea of Digimon in the shape of golden dog turds sits at around, laughing and telling jokes to each other, most of them crude and disgusting. Scratch that. All of them rude and disgusting.
Casey just pinches her nose and plows ahead, pulling her sleeve over her nose, she thumps on the bar top to get attentian, a shining platinum turd behind it hopping along to talk to her over the din.

She orders dinner and a room to share, courtesy of Arukenimon’s money, with plenty to spare, as you catch a snippet of less foul conversation over the din. “I’m sooooo hungry!” a male voice whines.

“God, do you ever think about anything other than your stomach?” An angry girl’s voice replies. “We don’t have any money anyway, just try to sneak something from a plate when no one’s looking.”

“Well SORRY mum didn’t teach me the talent of eating nothing but a bottle of pills for three days.” The male replies.
>>
“You’re adopted!” The girl retorts.

“That insult doesn’t even work!” The brother replies. “We’re twins! That would mean your adopted too.”

You glance around, looking for them, as the sister tries to reply, “I- Well- I wish I was!” She finishes weakly.

Seems you’ve found the twins. Only problem is, you can’t make them out among the sea of golden turds as Casey and the others wait for food.

>Yell over the din that you’re looking for humans
>Tell the others, search the place subtly
>Write in
>>
File: Jeff.jpg (252 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
Jeff.jpg
252 KB, 700x700
“Somerdome Highschool sucks!” You call out, earning a suspicious eye from… basically everyone. But you find your mark, figuring out why they were blending in. The sisters got a beehive hairdo up, while the brother had his face pressed to their table, both of them now staring at you with surprise.

“The turds all shrug, dismissing you as crazy, as the brother and sister quietly whisper to each other for a few moments, the sister looking increasingly annoyed, before the brother finally pushes up from the table, walking over alone to meet you. “Uhhhh. Hey. Jeff.” He awkwardly extends a hand for you to shake, “You’re that guy who sat in front of us right?”

“Dash.” You nod, shaking his hand. “Good to find you guys… I hope.” You add the last bit as the sister angrily stares at the wall, swiping a drink off a passing waiter without even looking at it.

“Yyyyeah. She doesn’t particularly like it around here. Thinks she’s above everyone.” Jeff grimaces again, as Casey joins by your side, four steaming bowls of stew in her hands. “Is that.. for us?” He smiles hopefully.

“No.” Casey replies simply, crushing his smile. “They’re for our digimon buddies.” She jerks her thumb at the two behind her.

“Oh. You guys met some too.” He gives an awkward laugh. “So did we actually. They’re just behind the table.

You peer closely, making out what looks like a waist high rockman, and a black beachball with bat wings and eagle talons on it’s legs. “Gotsumon and Demidevimon.” Jeff adds.

>You seen any other people?
>We can spot you guys dinner too, if you want.
>What’s up your sisters ass? I heard how she talked to you.
>Write in
>>
File: eva bitch face.png (137 KB, 316x479) Image search: [Google]
eva bitch face.png
137 KB, 316x479
“We can spot you guys dinner too, if you want?”

He nods very quickly, “Please. We haven’t eaten in two days. I can feel my stomach eating itself.”

Casey nods silently, handing the bowls off to Jeff. “You can eat first then, I’ll order again.”

The brother smiles appreciatively, rounding on his heel and back to his table without another word, as you follow along, pulling out an extra seat. “Nobody said you can sit with us!” The sister mutters into her drink.” She’s dressed like a forty year old japanese man’s wet dream, checkered skirt, sweater vest over a white blouse, knee socks, while her brother just wears a baggy band shirt, tearing into his meal silently.

“Good to see you.” You nod back, “It’s been… what, three days?”

She sniffs dismissively, pulling her bowl towards her and blowing on a spoonful, as their digimon peer up over the edge of the table and pull bowls towards them. “Guys, can reall not fight?” Gotsumon asks, before he starts eating, but everyone else is too busy ignoring him.

Guardromon shrinks back to her rookie form to accommodate everyone, as Casey returns with extra food. “Oh great, three boys to follow me around and be useless.” The sister sniffs between mouthfuls.”

Casey shrugs, “We paid for your food, didn’t we?” She points out.

“Eva, leave them alone.” The brother gasps between mouthfuls his food almost done already.

>Casey’s a girl, so it’s actually an even split
>Whatever, chow time
>Ask them something (Write in)
>>
File: Gotsumon.gif (17 KB, 142x240) Image search: [Google]
Gotsumon.gif
17 KB, 142x240
“Well, Casey here is actually a g-”

Casey rolls her eyes, “It’s not important.” She sighs. “Whatever, I’m a girl.”

Eva stops eating, glaring closer at her, “If you say so honey.” She scoffs.

Casey shrugs it off, and you try to change the subject. “So… you guys had any cool adventures while walking around?” You ask.

Jeff starts to answer, but Eva speaks first. “Cool?” She demands indignantly. “We’ve had; NO food, barely ANY water, AND have been chased for our lives by a giant spider monster that wanted to eat us!”

“The only reason we outran the Dokugumon was DemiDevimon digivolving.” Jeff points out, pointing to the batball next to his sister.

DemiDevimon smiles, sweeping a wing under itself, “It was nothing.” She sighs, “Eva provided all the power, all I did was use it.”

“I-I would have too!” Gotsumon chips in, “But Devimon just beat it so quickly there was no time.”

Jeff shrugs, rubbing the rock between his ears now that his meal is done. “Don’t worry buddy, we all got out okay. If you need to digivolve, I’m sure you will.”

Eva rolls her eyes, “Whatever, the point is, NO I’m not having fun! Don’t tell me you two have been having sunshine and rainbows while we were nearly killed?”

>Well, we’ve taken a beating or two...
>Time of my life!
>I kissed a spider lady!
>Write in

OKAY writing now
>>
>>44481039
>tfw these people didn't manage to get food or water
apply yourself kiddos
>>
File: Dash.jpg (176 KB, 670x750) Image search: [Google]
Dash.jpg
176 KB, 670x750
You take a moment to reflect back on the past few dasy. “Well, we got bashed by a heat crazed yeti, threatened by a giant cactus, beaten up by a gorilla and an ape, then blasted nearly to bits beating those guys… and other things” You grin, thinking of Arukenimon. “So, yeah, time of my life!”

Eva rolls her eyes, “Typical. First human I meet other than my brother in this insane place and he’s a complete meathead.”

“I also nearly got kidnapped by a giant tentacle monster.” Casey chips in, “Not exactly fun, but it was exciting.”

Jeff snickers in his throat, “Better watch Eva, dressed like that, he’s probably coming for you next.” Casey hides a laugh behind a cough at that as well.

His sister makes a disgusted face at him, hugging her arms closer to herself “Urch, I’m your sister, you don’t make jokes like that, you creep!”

Jeff continues his giggling, while the digimon all seem to miss the innuendo, looking back and forth between them. “I don’t get it.” Elecmon mutters.

>That was a bit much, don’t you think?
>Don’t worry Eva, I’ll stop it from grabbing you
>Creep a hand up her back, time to scare her
>Write in
>>
>>44481131
"Hey do you smell fish?"
>>
>>44481131
Time to get slapped.
>>
>>44481081
Hey not everyone can be as competent as Dash and Casey, cept Asian kid, bet he has everything.

>>44481131
Well given the tentacle monster WAS trying to capture human girls..........
Casey>>>>>Eva
>>
>>44481131
>>Don’t worry Eva, I’ll stop it from grabbing you
>>
>>44481150
>Casey>>>>>Eva
I'm waiting on that cute side to reveal itself before I make any final decisions.
>>
>>44481131
>>That was a bit much, don’t you think?

>>44481139
>>44481141
>>44481150

Let's be a jerk, guys.

She just spent three days where that kind of things was not a joke, but a real possibility
>>
I mean:

>Don't tell about kissing spider lady to not freak them out
>Freak the twin out by trying to scare her

wtf`?
>>
>>44481223
That sounds like a personal problem to me.
>>
>>44481131
>That was a bit much, don’t you think?
>>
>>44481223
>>44481239
I'm sure m'lady can handle a jest or two.
>>
>>44481245

what, scaring people off after they had a rough week?
>>
>>44481131
>>
>>44481131
>>
>>44481239
I'll agree with you on this one, not that great an idea even if it sounds hilarious.

We need to honour the goggles
>>
>>44481250

Arr arr. Whiteknighting would be going all "I'll protect you, my fair maiden", like it is an option. I'm just saying we should not try to put her in an even worse mood

And no, haugty/bitchy people who had a shit time aren't know to handle jokes well.
>>
You shoot the brother a wink, sneaking an arm around behind her, you tilt your head. “Hey, Eva? Do you smell fish?” You ask, slithering your arm up her back and flopping your hand down on her far shoulder.

She yelps, jumping in her seat as she looks to the hand, before following it back around to you, eyes shifting from vulnerable fear to firey anger in a moment.

“Creep!” She barks, her hand suddenly stinging across your face. “Don’t you know who I am?” She demands.

“Should we?” Casey asks doubtfully.

“If you looked up the phrase ‘celebutard’ in a book, it’d have her face next to it.” Jeff chips in.

Eva makes a face at him, kicking his shin across the table. “Whatever tubby, why don’t you beg some more money for chocolate?”

Jeff backs off instantly, face going sullen instantly, “Mum said-”

“Mum wouldn’t approve of that ‘joke’ either, now would she?” Eva spits right back. “So shut your mouth for once!”

Jesus. “Anyone else really uncomfortable right about now?” Gotsumon asks, “Or is that just me?”

Eva pushes up from the table, “I’m going to bed.” She announces, holding her arm out for DemiDevimon to flap onto, as she heads for the back door.

“Where are you guys staying?” Casey asks, turning back to Jeff.

“We found this old factory to sleep in. But it’s pretty cold, so we came here to warm up.”

Casey checks the remaining money. “After dinner, we don’t have enough for another room.” She tells you both with an apologetic smile

>Share with us Jeff
>Get the sister too
>Write in
>>
>>44481283
"Well we could share in shifts?"
>>
>>44481283
>>Share with us Jeff
Please? We spotted you food after all. I'll promise no more pranks.
>>
>>44481283
Wait is there enough beds for everyone?

And if yes, change >>44481301
To just
>Get the sister too
Not that it isn't basically that already

>>44481196
I have a soft spot for tsun too to be honest. Even if I'm the fish guy.
>>
>>44481283

>Maybe we have enough to buy camping equipments? We're going to travel a lot, I think, so it'll be for the best to get this out of the way.
>>
>>44481316
Why are you promising no more pranks if you are only inviting the brother and no the sister.

>>44481321
Interesting idea, wouldn't we need to refund the rooms though?
>>
Really classy, people
>>
>>44481283
>Get the sister too
>>
>>44481283
>Get the sister too
>>
>>44481316

This would mean you ask Jeff to come sleep in our room.

>>44481318
No, there isn't enough beds for everyone.

>>44481329
>nteresting idea, wouldn't we need to refund the rooms though?

I suppose the people in charge of the rooms won't be jerks enough to say "no refund, you paid for it, so you get it."
>>
>>44481321

Seriously, though, a tent and sleeping bags would be way better than a room, in the long run.

Especially since avoiding going hobo like most humans trapped into the digiworld would be smart
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>44481334
He can still prove to be a cool guy, Han Solo was a dick too. And we have the goggle power and responsability so we'll have to own up to it sometime
>>
>>44481321
Actually not a bad idea.
>>
alright you fucks

>Go get the sister back
>Refund the room and look for a camping store
>>
>>44481389
>Go get the sister back
We can see about the refund in a bit, my goggle sense is flaring.
>>
>>44481389
>>
>>44481389
>Go get the sister back
then
>>
>>44481389
>Go get the sister back
>>
>>44481283
>Get the sister too
Provided she isn't too big a bitch about it, otherwise just invite Jeff.
Would probably rather have the floor in a somewhat heated room than some cold factory.
>>
>>44481389
>Go get the sister back
Before she gets kidnapped.
>>
>>44481389
>>
>>44481389

>>Go get the sister back

Then let's go for the refund and camping
>>
>>44481389
can we get pic on jeff and eva since we have Dash and Casey?
>>
>>44481428
see >>44481029
and >>44480992
except tubby, but I couldn't find art that worked better for what I wanted, so thats what im using

if anyone wants to photoshop expand that shit or something, itd be cool
>>
>>44481428

See >>44480992 and >>44481029
>>
>>44481448

How tubby are we talking about?
>>
>>44481455
Tubby enough to pander to your fetishes.
>>
>>44481463
anon

>>44481455
round but not obese would be the best description.
>>
anyway, more votes for getting the sister than refunds, so we're staying the night
>>
File: digidestined 4 outta.png (1 MB, 1576x498) Image search: [Google]
digidestined 4 outta.png
1 MB, 1576x498
>>44481477
>>44481477
Not many well done fatties in anime

And Jesus fuck Eva is packing some heat
>>
File: Eva smug.png (184 KB, 340x479) Image search: [Google]
Eva smug.png
184 KB, 340x479
You slide your goggles back off your face, “You wanna share our room for the night?” You offer.

Jeff nods eagerly, “Thank you. Felt like my bones had frozen when I woke up this morning.”

You stare over at the back door, now swinging shut, “You wanna go get your sister then?”

He grimaces, shaking his head. “I like my head on my shoulders, thank you very much.”

Casey shrugs, “I’ll go check the room out, you grab her.” She tells you, leading Jeff up the flight of stairs hurriedly, digimon in tow.

Elecmon sticks with you as you head for the back door, peering around in the rapidly onsetting dark for the blonde. “Eva!” You call out, “Come on, where’d you go? You can share your room with us, rather than freeze your-”

“Shut up, I’m right here.” She growls, emerging from behind a dumpster, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand, the faint smell of vomit hovering around her as DemiDevimon flaps about. “Seems dinner didn’t agree with my stomach.” She grumbles, “Should have known better than to trust something made by these disgusting…. things!” She gestures back through the window at the turd Digimon.

She spits, sticking her tongue out and trying to wipe her tongue on her teeth, as if scraping the flavour off. “So you didn’t even get a second room for us girls to share?” She asks. “I have to share with my brother and his snoring and you with your… wandering hands?”

>”Well you can go freeze if you’d prefer.”
>”That’s right, it’ll be like a sleepover!”
>”Seriously, what’s your deal?”
>Change the subject, see if you can improve her mood (Write in)
>>
>>44481640
>”Well you can go freeze if you’d prefer.”
>”Seriously, what’s your deal?”

Hur durr I don't want to sleep in warm place under a roof. She doesn't have to, and is not entitled for better treatment.
>>
>>44481640
>Hey it could be worse, and I'll be too busy recovering from getting pummeled by a giant demon to pull pranks on you
>But come on, tell me, why are you so mad at me, Jeff, everything? Were you that eager to have summer classes (lighthearted tone)?
>>
>>44481672
There is something called diplomacy. Playing the game if antisocial and confrontational people doesn't end well unless you are willing to go all the way.
>>
>>44481640

>>44481674
^This
>>
>>44481674
Supporting
>>
>>44481688
Thirded.
>>
>>44481686
You always go all the way. Otherwise you have to dance around your tiptoes, and be some assholes bitch.

Seriously what we have to gain from bending over for her? We should be alpha.
>>
>>44481737
>talking to people instead of telling to go fuck themselves is being alpha
Actually that is a good way of losing your group, you don't need to pussy out but you can always try to understand and fix the internal problems in your group before resorting to the "fuuuuck yoooouuu" tactic.

Nothing alpha about being an easily irritable bitch, like her.
>>
>>44481640
Fourthed(?) >>44481674
Also, we really need to ensure she is not starving herself; no better way to die in an wild enviromnent than having no energy to escap
>>
>>44481749
We are offering homeless person roof over head. She is being rude to us about it. It's not fuck you, it okay then, you can do the alternative to it.

Man you have issues about being included in group, don't you?
>>
>>44481779
>not wanting to act with hostility
I am just giving you my opinion, I am okay with being stern, jocose, and a wide variety of other tones.
But outright hostile? Usually not the best option, because if you hostilize people like these you will only further separate them from you and not facilitate understanding, with the rare exception.

>but idgaf why she is acting up or idgaf about working around things without trouble
Ok so be hostile and turn a potential ally into an enemy, that's okay too.

>anoooon you just wanna belong
Au contraire, I am telling you this because my moto for the 20 years was solve things with violence and hostility, instead of remaining calm and wording things diplomatically.
>>
>>44481508

Wat

I thought we had to get the sis before she got kidnapped/attacked, and that we could look for a camping store just after.
>>
You shrug, “Hey, I’m too busy sleeping off getting beaten up by a giant demon to pull any more pranks.” You wince as you lift your shirt, exposing the huge bruise lining your chest, Eva eyeing it skeptically.

“You should work out more, if you’re trying to impress me.” She snarks back, as you drop your shirt back in place.

“Come on Eva, why the foul mood? You’ve been snapping at me and the others the moment we sat down.” You shoot her a grin, “What, would you rather be back in summer school?”

Her scowl lessens a degree, “I’d rather be somewhere I can go home at the end of the day.” She retorts, “I’d rather be able to call my friends! I’d rather take a bath once every three days! I’d rather not have to freeze my ass off sleeping on a cold floor!”

“And that’s where our room comes in.” Elecmon chips in helpfully. “Even if you’re on the floor, at least it’ll be warm. And I’m pretty sure we have a shower at least.”

Eva opens her mouth, getting ready to bitch at him as well, but forces it shut. “Demi?” She asks her flapping friend, clearly containing her anger.

“I think we should.” The bat tells her.

The girl purses her lips, nods, then brushes past you, her shoulder bumping against yours, “Watch it!” She adds rather pointlessly, before pausing with her hand on the door, clenching and unclenching her hand as DemiDevimon lands on her shoulder. “Thank… you.” She manages to breathe out after a few seconds, her shoulders unknotting a little.

Well, that was like pulling teeth.

>Wrap an arm around her shoulders, wink at her
>No worries, we’re just cool like that
>You don’t sound sincere, want to try that again?
>Jeff said you’re a celebrity, didn’t he?
>Write in
>>
>>44481835
>>
File: 159.gif (20 KB, 235x240) Image search: [Google]
159.gif
20 KB, 235x240
>>44481835
>just nod
That's... an improvement
>>
>>44481835
>just nod
>>
File: 13793980811806965765.gif (2 MB, 235x258) Image search: [Google]
13793980811806965765.gif
2 MB, 235x258
>>44481870
wrong file
>>
>>44481835
>>
>>44481889
I am quite sure she has her back to us, nodding would likely fall on blind eyes.

>>44481835
>>
File: 1389922837582.jpg (300 KB, 599x600) Image search: [Google]
1389922837582.jpg
300 KB, 599x600
>>44481835
that is true, I hadn't realized it before.
nod so hard that she can hear it
>>
>>44481945
>>44481975
wrong link, that JoJo post WASN'T a vote, Chuckles!
>>
>>44481835
>>No worries, we’re just cool like that

>Try to get to know the bat
>>
You shrug, giving a simple nod, before realising she can't see that with her back turned. “No worries, we’re just cool like that, you know?”

You can tell she’s itching to throw an insult your way, but the door opens and she steps in silently. You follow her up the stairs, before she pauses, holding the hem of her skirt down and insisting you take the stairs ahead of her.

By the time you reach the room, the others have pulled most of the blankets off the single beds, turning them into makeshift bedding on the floor. “I figured we could swap after a few hours on the floor.” Casey explains.

Jeff nods, “Gotsumon and I will camp out on the floor, it’s cool.”

Eva hmmphs loudly and plants herself on a bed, arms crossed daring someone to challenge her, before Casey gestures for you to take the remaining bed. “With your chest all bashed up, you can take it the whole night.” She assures you, Elecmon clambering onto the foot of the bed.You gently ease yourself down, ribs screaming as you lie down before thumping down the last few inches, resisting the urge to yelp.

The lights are shut off, and you soon shut your eyes. A toilet flushing wakes you for a moment some time later, startling you in the dark, but you’re soon back to sleep as the bathroom door opens and shut, Jeff’s snoring now coming from the other bed.

As your eyes shut again, you feel sleep tug at you, only for a loud lightning bolt to light up the whole room, accompanied by rolling thunder, sounding like it’s right over the room.

Jeff and Casey seem to sleep through it, but something- someone you hand’t noticed next to you jumps thudding the mattress as she breathes heavily.

Eva seems to have crammed herself onto the edge of your mattress, not intruding on your space at least, but her teeth are chattering a little now, and it sounds like shes rubbing her arms for warmth.

>Tell her to get back on her own bed.
>Meh. Let her be
>”Grab the blankets and I’ll share”
>Write in
>>
>>44482090
>>
>>44482090
>>
>>44482090

>"Can I help you? You seem pretty cold."
>>
>>44482090
>Say nothing, just cover her with the blankets
>>
It's kind of silly to leave one bed empty, though
>>
>>44482090
>>
>>44482090

>>44482126
I think they already had the shift of beds?
>>
Happy new year from the future anons

By the by, I'll have to go out and do a thing in about 45 minutes to an hour, but I probably won't end til after that
>>
>>44482227
So just a brief pause then? Cool.

Happy new year down under!
>>
>>44482227
Happy new year in advance, Chuckles!
>>
>>44482090
"As long as no hands start wandering"

>>44482227
Happy new years!
>>
File: 1389783016714.jpg (120 KB, 440x549) Image search: [Google]
1389783016714.jpg
120 KB, 440x549
>>44482318
>as long as no hands start wandering
Well played.
>>
You sigh slowly and raise your arm, tapping her on the shoulder, earning another surprised jump from the girl. “S-sorry.” She starts to climb off, “I’ll get back back in my own.”

“If you grab the blankets, you can share.” You inform her, rubbing your eyes in the dark. “It’ll be cramped, but less than you hanging off the edge.” You smile into the dark, even in your half awake stupor. “As long as no hands start wandering, you hear me?”

You can hear her swallow loudly, before another lightning bolt flickers, along with more thunder, Eva jumping off her feet and hurrying for the blankets, dragging them back as quickly as possible, she tosses them over the bed and crams herself under.

You sigh and edge yourself over on the mattress, making room as you press up against the wall.

You really try to get some sleep. You really do. But every fresh bolt of lightning sets her quivering under the sheets, as she buries her face in the pillow, still shivering as she half drags the blankets back off of you.

>”It’s just lightning, it’s not gonna hurt you.”
>Grit your teeth and get some sleep.
>”Is this the part where I hug you reassuringly?”
>Write in
>>
>>44482416
>>
>>44482416
>When you hear the sound of thunder, dont you get too scared. Just grab your thunder buddy, and say these magic words: Fuck you, Thunder. You can suck my dick. You cant get me, Thunder, because you're just Gods farts.
>>
>>44482416
>"Are you alright?"
Turn around to face her
>>
>>44482416
>>”It’s just lightning, it’s not gonna hurt you.”
>>”Is this the part where I hug you reassuringly?”
>>
>>44482416

>Wake up DemiDevimon and tell the digimon that Eva needs support (and a hug)

We basicaly just met her, it'll be better to have her digi-partner help her
>>
>>44482493

Beside, DemiDevimon is a literal fluffball
>>
No love for bat hugs?
>>
>>44482416

>Is this the part where I hug you reassuringly?

Do it.

>We snark, but we stand by each other.
>>
alright, I gotta go do that thing earlier than expected, amuse yourselves with whatever it is you all do when im not around
>>
File: taiga.jpg (92 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
taiga.jpg
92 KB, 1280x720
>>44482560
Post tsun
>>
>>44482493
How beta, we gotta build our own relationship
>>
>>44482643
Shush we are seducing digemon here.
>>
>>44482643
>>44482660
Is there room for humanfus in the 'daily life with digimon girls' ending that we are building?
>>
>>44482416
>>
>>44482702
We will become the harem king of the digital world. Gotta catch'em all (wrong quest for it but whatever, mons are mons)
>>
>>44482702

Dunno. I don't really like the idea of having a harem, for this quest.

>>44482725

I'm sure the MC will enjoy seeing girls' mons
>>
>>44482702
I imagine that since most divining lack a sex drive, and the human are mostly hormonal stressed teens, that humanfus will cum first.
>>
>>44482896
Oh man come on:
>teacher
>Eva
>Casey
>whatever else
That is at least an ara ara, a tsun and a reverse trap.
Humanfus are alsp fantastic!
>>
>>44482978
There is also a goth girl
>>
>>44482978

I'm not saying the humans are not attractive, I'm saying that I don't really want the MC to have a harem.

Like, I'm not bothered by polygamous MCs, but I don't need them all the time either
>>
File: forte.jpg (523 KB, 810x1080) Image search: [Google]
forte.jpg
523 KB, 810x1080
Speaking of the teacher, do you think Chuckles would consider changing her pic?

Because, clothes aside, I think pic related would suit her.
>>
>>44483165
Clothes are also fine, if sensei has become the digital emperor.
>>
>>44483181

Or her clothes got destroyed and she had to do digi-shopping

Digi-fashion is pretty weird
>>
>>44483258
Given how skimpy it is? Yeah. Course most of the internet is porn so par for the course.
>>
File: pol takes math.jpg (31 KB, 638x632) Image search: [Google]
pol takes math.jpg
31 KB, 638x632
Well that was terrible. But I'm back now.
whee
>>
File: hotd-2-3.jpg (32 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
hotd-2-3.jpg
32 KB, 640x360
>>44481477
>>44481512
>>
eyy, what if the girl twin was like, one of those vampire kids with the hot topic and black dyed hair and shit
>>
>>44483690
if that's your thing anon, just wait, all in good time
>>
File: Eerie_Cuties_FA.png (179 KB, 327x245) Image search: [Google]
Eerie_Cuties_FA.png
179 KB, 327x245
>>44483690
Now that I think about it some more, that could be rather fitting
>>
>>44483632
He's homage to a real person, so that's a special case.
>>
You roll back onto your side to watch the blonde. “Is this the part where I hug you reassuringly?” You ask.

Another boom and a whimper are your response, so you stretch your arm out and scoop her close, patting her shoulder through the blankets. “It’s just lightning, it can’t hurt you.” You mutter, trying not to wake the others.

A flash of green eyes appear from under the blankets, “Yeah, well not from what I’ve seen.” She mutters angrily, now trying to scoot away, out of your reach. You hold her firm, keeping her close and patting her head gently through the duvet.

“Just calm down and it’ll pass soon.” You assure her. “Besides, with Elecmon around, a little old lightning storm’s got nothing on us, alright?”

That seems to calm her a little, as she relaxes a little, the blankets pulled less tight around her. You manage to get back enough to cover your legs, grateful for the warmth underneath.

“Okay…” She breathes as another lightning bolt lights the room, the thunder already sounding less distant. “Okay… I can do this… deep breaths…” She finally calms down, her eyes dimming close again, before a fist meets your shoulder. “Dash, your hand is on my hip!”

>”And?”
>Squeeze
>Whoops, let her go.
>Write in
>>
>>44483622
Was it really terrible Chuckles?
>>
>>44483774
>Whoops, let her go.
>”And?”
>>
>>44483774
>>Whoops, let her go.
Also ow could just said so
>>
File: 3dp_tentacle_octopus.jpg (170 KB, 970x645) Image search: [Google]
3dp_tentacle_octopus.jpg
170 KB, 970x645
>>44483774
>And your hand is all wet and slimey and groping my butt
>Wait..
>THAT'S NOT YOUR HAND!
>>
File: Nohemon.jpg (55 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
Nohemon.jpg
55 KB, 320x320
>lion
>tin man
Are you going to add a scarecrow to the party, or is this leading up to Chaosmon?
>>
>>44483774
>deadpan
>Eva, your fist is punchin' my shoulder
>>
>>44483774
>That's not my hand, what're you-
>Elecmon!
>>
>>44483774
>>44483892
How tingly is Elecmon's fur?
>>
>>44483774
>Squeeze
>>
>>44483774

>Whoops, let her go.

>>44483875
>>44483892

I also like these two.
>>
>>44483774
Squeeze. Turn it into a hug. We're trying to comfort her.
>>
>>44484054
A big ol' bear hug?
>>
>>44484075
Sure!
>>
>>44484075
Lion hug
>>
>>44484100
So long as we're not lion on top of her
>>
>>44483774
>Whoops, let her go.
>>
>>44484122
stop it, you'll drive her batty
>>
>>44484122
>>44484100
>>44484100
>>44484094
>>44484054
>>44484075

Please let this happen, this sounds adorable.
>>
>>44484184
It sounds to me like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2mLOjHZsGM
>>
File: Eva girly.png (196 KB, 339x479) Image search: [Google]
Eva girly.png
196 KB, 339x479
Whoops. You release her and withdraw your hand, “Eva, your fist is punching my shoulder.” You tell her, completely deadpan. It withdraws to it’s owner, and you feel the sweet embrace of sleep drawing back over you.

What feels like seconds later, you wake on your back to an audience, Casey and Jeff standing over your bed, “Morning?” You croak curiously, brushing the sleep from your eyes. “You guys wanna get some breakfast?

Their eyes flick downwards in unison, Eva’s somehow ended up with both her arms curled around yours, a drawn up and tossed over yours, looking like she’s trying to press herself into your body through force of will in her sleep, a patch of her drool soaking into your shirt.

“It's been what? Twelve hours? Even by her standards, that’s quick.” Jeff mutters, prodding his sister. “Wake up! There’s no abortion clinics you can go running to on this side you know.”

Eva’s stirs, squeezing herself tighter agatinst you, “I’ll sshhhow you an abortion!” She threatens, “You’re an abortion!”

“Again, twins.” He sighs, grabbing at her ankle, “Now you want to get off the guy we just met please?”

Her eyes flick open, registering where she’s lying. With a yelp, she bounces off of you, retreating off the bed and falling off the side with a hard fall. “Well, home remedy, that oughta kill the baby.” Jeff adds as he stares down at his sister.

“Shut up!” Eva growls “Nothing happened! I was just... scared by the storm and he let me share the bed.”

“Oooh, romantic.” Her brother retorts, hauling her off the floor and shoving her towards the bathroom, “Go take a shower already.” He sighs. “And don’t use all the hot water.”

Eva slumps into the tiny room headfirst, groaning irritably, as Casey and Jeff watch you with neutral expressions.

>Nothing happened, she’s not my type
>Write in
>>
>>44484225
moar black hair, I can't find any blonde fat boys in anime
>>
>>44484225
Nope
>>
>>44484225
>You heard her, nothing happened.
Saying not my type seems a bit mean.
>>
>>44484225
>>44484293
this
>>
File: Mikey.png (876 KB, 1192x891) Image search: [Google]
Mikey.png
876 KB, 1192x891
>>44484225
>Nothing happened, she's not my type
"Trying to be nice and all this suspicion pops up. Think that little of me already?"

>>44484240
I mean, they're already fraternal. Can't be asked to go check if they had the same hair type in descriptions above, but a different hair color isn't out of the question. Eva also seems like the kind of person to dye a mousy hair colour like brown/black away.
>>
>>44484225
>Our type: Asian with some boob.
>>
>>44484225
Nothing happened I barely know her, am hurt and exhausted, and you'd have heard us if we did. She was scared of the storm and shaking like a leaf
>>
>>44484331
>Not Casey
>>
>>44484225
>muh type: Cute boys with phat asses.
>>
>>44484293
agreed
>>
File: Casey smile.png (224 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Casey smile.png
224 KB, 640x480
“Nothing happened.” You assure them. “A guy tries to be nice to a girl shaking like a leaf, and he’s met with all this suspicion. Jeez guys.”

“I wasn’t suspicious.” Casey shrugs, wiping her glasses absently. “You two were at it like cat’s and dogs the whole time you talked before you came up here…. That and you two whispering back and forth woke me up.”

Ah. “Sorry about that.” She shrugs it off again, “I was thinking.” Casey mentions off handedly, as Jeff packs his things together with Gotsumon. “They said they were chased by a Dokugumon, right?”

“Yeah, scary bastard too.” Jeff adds, “It’s jaws were dripping this oozing green acid stuff. It was freaky.”

“Yeah that!” Casey nods, “I think we should go find it and befriend it.” Jeffs’ face falls suddenly as she continues “Think about it, it’s probably one of Arukenimon’s ‘lovelies’. We do her a favour, she might reduce the amount of money we owe her, or… give us another favour or something.” She does that thing where she slaps a fist into her open palm again, “She might even let you kiss her again Dash.”

>Not a bad idea.
>Nah, I wanna ask around about where the other humans might be.
>Jeff? What do you wanna do?
>You knew about that?
>Write in
>>
>>44484531
>Not a bad idea.
>>
>>44484531
>How about we go get high instead?
>>
>>44484531
>>Not a bad idea.
>>
>>44484531
>You knew about that?
anyway
>Not a bad idea.
>>
>>44484531
>>Not a bad idea.
>>You knew about that?
>>
>>44484531
>>44484573
Seconding.
>>
>>44484531
>You knew about that?
>Not a bad idea.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.