[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Saiyan Quet #41
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 3
File: CaptainGinyuNamek.png (312 KB, 619x396) Image search: [Google]
CaptainGinyuNamek.png
312 KB, 619x396

Information: Stranded on an unknown planet, Daikon and his friends were forced to do battle with a strange space sorcerer. After killing the sorcerer, Daikon recruited his daughter, and was soon faced with Kuriza, the son of Frieza. After a short battle, Daikon emerged victorious, but the Ginyu Force arrived on the scene. Using a desperate measure, Daikon grew strong enough to battle most of the force, but Captain Ginyu proved much more dangerous. After briefly losing his body, Daikon has reclaimed it, and reached a new level of power
>>
File: 136176-21415-ginyu-force.jpg (33 KB, 400x270) Image search: [Google]
136176-21415-ginyu-force.jpg
33 KB, 400x270
Welcome to Saiyan Quest. This takes place in the years Frieza controlled Planet Vegeta, as the Saiyans grow in strength and try to find a way to free themselves.

Voting will operate on a first to five system, at least for the time being.

Dialogue is allowed to be added to votes, as are actions (though I'll ignore what I consider shitposting)

During battles, options will usually have a number assigned to them. After that vote has won, players will roll a d100, and have three chances to match or beat that number.

If a 100 is rolled, it is considered a crit success (unless 100 was the number you had to match).

If a 1 is rolled, it is a crit failure, regardless of whether or not the other two rolls are high enough to succeed.

If, during a battle, players want to attempt a writein action, that is allowed, but I am the one who will assign the number to it, so use caution

You're a young male Saiyan who fought in the war with the Tuffles. You've become one of the most powerful Saiyans in the universe, but there's still potential for you to grow stronger.

Previous threads
>http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?searchall=saiyan+quest

Twitter

https://twitter.com/qmdralo

Power Levels (as of the start of this thread)

http://pastebin.com/HDXfeTkM
>>
You consider calling the others for help over the scouter. But, you know that there's very little they'd be able to do to help you now.

You're wounded, you had your body stolen only to get it back at a major disadvantage in this fight. Despite all the power you've obtained, you lost the chance to defeat Ginyu, and now you, and everyone else is going to die.

The worst part of it, though? You know you have the power to crush Ginyu, but you just can't access it.

>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5kEYa8jYmg

You won't die like this. After everything you've done, everything you've suffered, you refuse to be killed here and now by this body-snatching freak.

You let out a yell that turns into a scream of pure rage and emotion, as something deep within you ignites. Energy shoots out all around you flattening trees and causing electricity to shoot up into the sky, cracking thunderously all around you as Ginyu stops short, staring at you in confusion and wariness.

A golden pillar of light surrounds you, climbing high into the atmosphere, and almost appearing as a light from heaven. The ground beneath you trembles, and cracks form all around you, chunks of rock rising into the air and disintegrating into atoms as you let out a final howl that echoes through the forest.

You're surrounded by a bright golden glow, your muscles have grown, and you feel a power that can only be described as godlike.

Rugula was right after all, it seems.

You've become a Super Saiyan.

"W-what? What's happened to you now?" Ginyu asks, sounding nervous.

>A. Attack him

>B. You don't know

>C. You've become a Super Saiyan

>D. Something else
>>
>>44470314
>>D. Something else
Move behind him faster than he can even register and punch a hole through his chest. Whisper >C. You've become a Super Saiyan
into his ear and then incinerate him
>>
>>44470314
>>A. Attack him
Fuck him up
>>
>>44470314
>A. Attack him
Die never knowing
>>
>>44470314
>>A. Attack him
>>
>>44470350
>>44470403
>>44470466
You rush at Ginyu as fast as you can, moving at a speed he can't possibly keep track of and getting behind him to avoid another body change incident.

You throw a punch that goes clear through his stomach, and step back before kicking his head clean off. You vaporize what's left of the body, and turn as you hear Rugula laugh behind you.

"I knew it," she tells you with a grin. "You actually did it. You're a Super Saiyan. I love it!"

>A. Ask why she's so happy

>B. Tell her you guess she'll never catch up now

>C. Something else
>>
>>44470570
>>A. Ask why she's so happy
>>
>>44470570
>>A. Ask why she's so happy
>>
>>44470570
>>C. Something else
"Hey, you were right, for once, I'll give you this one." Engage snarky remarks.

Our tail is golden.
>>
>>44470570
>A. Ask why she's so happy
Now all we have to do is act surprised when told we go blonde
>>
A
>>44470633
Let's do that joke.
>>
>>44470633
>>44470590
>>44470589
"Why are you so happy?" you ask her.

"Nobody's seen a Super Saiyan in a thousand years," Rugula reminds you. "Not only am I seeing one now, but I predicted who it would be."

She puts her hands on her hips, smirking. "Blonde's a good look for you."

>A. You're blonde?

>B. Thank her

>C. You're ready to face Frieza

>D. Something else
>>
>>44470761
>>A. You're blonde?
>>
>>44470761
>>B. Thank her
>D. Something else
"And to think, you hated my guts when this all started, look at us now eh? Let's go check on their pods see if we can scavenge anything."
>>
>>44470761
>A. You're blonde?
>>
>>44470761
A
>>
>>44470913
>>44470788
"I'm blonde?" you ask her.

She nods, taking a step closer and studying your face for a moment. "And it looks like your eyes turned green. That's odd."

She takes a step back. "So, what's it feel like to have this kind of power?"

>A. Why so interested?

>B. It's amazing

>C. You feel incredible

>D. You feel like you can win

>E. You feel great

>F. You can do this

>G. Rah!

>H. Something else
>>
>>44471094
>>A. Why so interested?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9_lNSbigiM

I haven't given up on the dream.
>>
>>44471094

>>B. It's amazing
>>C. You feel incredible
>>E. You feel great
>>A. Why so interested?

>Azu trying to jump our bones when?
>Sabi trying to punch our bones when?
>Kamatsuna trying to study our bones when?
>Soko moping about his lack of bones, now?
>>
>>44471094
>B. It's amazing
>C. You feel incredible
>D. You feel like you can win
>E. You feel great
>F. You can do this

If you wanna do the Piccolo speech so badly SOM then just do it.
>>
>>44471217
It was a joke, anon

>>44471203
>Immediately

>Soon

>Soon

>Yes
>>
>>44471094
>B. It's amazing
>C. You feel incredible
>H. Something else
If I can reach this power then maybe some of you guys can too? Then Frieza won't stand a chance!
>>
>>44471203
>>44471217
"It's amazing," you tell her. "I feel incredible! But why are you so interested?"

"You heard the part about being the first Super Saiyan in a thousand years, right?" she asks you. "Legends say the Super Saiyan is the mightiest warrior to have ever lived. I wanted to know what that power feels like."

She steps back, a look of contemplation on her face. "But..if you can do it, there must be a way for me to do it too."

>A. You think so, too

>B. No, you're the only one, a whole bunch of Super Saiyans would diminish the significance

>C. Something else
>>
>>44471448
>A. You think so, too
>>
>>44471448
>>C. Something else
>You? Really? Maybe Sabi, but you?

but
>A. You think so, too
Go for it.
>>
>>44471448
>>C. Something else
Part of it must be in genetics. I've come back strongest from lesser beatings than you have taken.
>>
>>44471448
>C Maybe, maybe not. But what saiyan would stop trying?
Honestly, I think it should be something special, but at the same time, they should figure out a lesser transformation that allows them to stay relevant.
>>
>>44471448
>A. You think so, too
Maybe not every Saiyan can reach this power but I certainly can't be the only one with the potential. That's just impossible.
>>
Less than half an hour ago Bardock was criticizing us for tossing our Saiyan pride away. Can't wait to see the look on his face
>>
>>44471490
>>44471493
>>44471583
"I think so, too," you tell her. "Maybe not every Saiyan can do it, but I can't be the only one with the potential."

She nods, still looking thoughtful. "Come on, we should get back to the others."

The two of you take to the air and fly back toward your crashed ship, finding the others with broken scouters, staring at you in confusion as you land.

"What happened to you?" Soko asks. "Did you dye your hair or something?"

"Looks like you took care of that purple freak," Sabi says with a smirk. "Good."

Kamatsuna studies you, not saying anything, but her eyes trail all over you, and you can see the gears turning in her head.

>A. Explain to everyone what happened

>B. Leave what happened a mystery for now

>C. Something else
>>
>>44471741
>>A. Explain to everyone what happened
>>
>>44471741
>A. Explain to everyone what happened
>>
>>44471741
>>B. Leave what happened a mystery for now
>>
>>44471763
>>44471785
You go over the details of what happened, leading everyone to react in varying ways.

Soko, Toma, and Bardock don't believe you, so Rugula confirms your story, and, believing that she'd never do anything to make you look good if it wasn't true, they accept it.

Azu gives you a look that makes you consider whether or not you want to go anywhere alone with her after this, Kamatsuna looks very interested, already writing some things down, Soko looks glum, Sabi looks excited, Bardock looks irritated, and Toma and Gine look kind of impressed.

"So, is it time to take down Frieza yet?" Sabi asks.

>A. Yes, alert all forces

>B. You aren't sure

>C. Something else
>>
File: obviously.gif (640 KB, 500x249) Image search: [Google]
obviously.gif
640 KB, 500x249
>>44471996
>>A. Yes, alert all forces

We just need to practice doing this so we don't disappoint under pressure when we meet Frieza. Then we snap his neck. Like a kit-kat bar.
>>
>>44471996
>B. You aren't sure
It could be possible for some of you to realize this power. We're going to train harder than we have ever before. Only then will we destroy Frieza.
>>
>>44471996
Why why is that female that we rooted death glaring us?
>>
>>44472134
Think it through, anon...
>>
>>44472031
We could go kill Frieza now if we catch him quickly before we transforms. But that's just asking to be murdered by Cooler a week after Frieza is in the ground. We'd be better served by getting strong enough to defeat Frieza at his full strength
>>
>>44471996
>A. Yes, alert all forces
But first, I'm going to beat you all unconscious repeatedly until you can at least return the favor when I'm not in this form.
Could we timeskip most of the training/equipping our forces for this strike? Finishing off that serum ect. getting Alpha somewhat passable, Bringing the Empress along, ect ect. Just throw in some SOL shenanagins during it rather than seeing us plow the same saiyans into the dirt repeatedly.
>>
>>44472165
>>44472066
Neither of you have any reason to believe that Frieza is still stronger than you.
>>
>>44472165
But that's meta.

From a psychological standpoint, SSJ makes you more aggressive and arrogant when transformed, as we are currently transformed it would make more sense that Daikon would be into it.

And we could snap Cooler's neck, too, were he not so smart. But that's meta.
>>
>>44471996
>B. You aren't sure
Why send one Super Saiyan when we could try to get more? It's not like Daikon's never fucked up in a fight before.
>>
>>44472222
>And we could snap Cooler's neck, too, were he not so smart. But that's meta.

No we couldn't. He walks around in his final form all day. He couldn't even phase him as we are now
>>
>>44472245
And you have absolutely zero way of knowing that in character
>>
>>44471996
>B. You aren't sure
I myself am content to let Frieza come to us. Maybe we can get Bardock to transform as well
>>
>>44471996
>B. You aren't sure
"I'd rather get used to this new power first, since no one has seen a super saiyan for thousand of years, there isn't any info on them let alone I have no idea if this power still acts similar to how it was before and if it will disappear after some time."
>>
>>44472367
>yfw Soko mopes so hard he goes SSJ

I would piss myself.
>>
>>44472273
Do we know Cooler even exists in-character?
>>
>>44472470
This. Wasn't the legendary super saiyan a giant golden monkey who destroyed the saiyans' home planet?
>>
>>44472229
>>44472367
>>44472470
"I'm not sure," you tell him.

"Why not?" Rugula asks. "You're a Super Saiyan now!"

"And besides, we have an entire empire backing us," Kamatsuna adds. "We accomplished what King Vegeta sent us to accomplish. We can return with an army led by a Super Saiyan and wipe Frieza out."

>A. Agree

>B. Something else
>>
>>44472470
I also agree with this post.
>>
>>44472655
Yes, not to mention we have kuriza who told us that Freeza can transform.
>>
>>44472686
>B. "We still don't know the full extent of Frieza and his family's power. One Super Saiyan might be enough to defeat Frieza, but what if we have to face all three? An army can't fight that. We need to figure out the formula for what caused my transformation and learn to replicate it first."
>>
>>44472686
>>B. Something else

How do we know this form is permanent, and not temporary? Have to research, practice, experiment.
>>
>>44472805
I'll support this.

How does Rugula not realize our army is totally worthless here? They couldn't even repel Cui and his squad
>>
>>44472686
>B
"Did you not see what Frieza's elite did to hundreds of our comrades back on our home planet? Our armies will be similarly wiped out in a moment by frieza.
>>
>>44472805
Supporting
>>
>>44472686
See >>44472805
Vegeta didn't choose us for any sort of "potential", he chose us because by saiyan standards we have amazing discretion.
>>
>>44472686
We don't want to pull a Golden Frieza
>>
Over an hour since last update. I guess SOM died.
>>
Karmasutra fucking when tho
>>
>>44474740
after we fuck a zenkai into Azu
>>
>>44474796
>Fuck your lover literally half to death
I think even among Saiyans that's still doing it wrong.
>>
>>44475195
>only half to death

Oh, you non-Saiyans are adorable.
>>
>>44475195
Saiyans do it rougher anon. Very rough
>>
>>44475234
Almost to death, then. The nearer the better, IIRC, as far as zenkai boosts go.
>>
>>44474740
Soon I hope.
>>
>>44474740
Never I hope, the waifu is always garbage in SOM's quests and Kamatsuna shouldn't have to suffer that fate
>>
>Not fucking Rugula right then and there and rolling all over Ginyu's ashes with our golden penis
>Not causing catastrophic planetary tremors fucking her to near death and swearing profanities at how weak she is and being our property
>Not scrapping what's left of her to a healing tank for a zenkai, and say she just took a beating from the fight
>Not doing the same with Azu
>Not doing the same with Gine, and have Kakarot secretly be our child
>Not then proclaiming our love for Kamasutra, take her to a vacation on some backwater planet and surprisingly get fucked by her so hard the locals name a book of love after her

One job
>>
>>44481051
That's one job too many what you have there
>>
>>44483194
He isn't wrong though.
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.