[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you play/run a game in Bayonetta's setting if given
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Bayonetta.png (740 KB, 898x1000) Image search: [Google]
Bayonetta.png
740 KB, 898x1000
Would you play/run a game in Bayonetta's setting if given the chance?
>>
Fucking hell yes.
>>
>>44469495
Okay, let's say I haven't played Bayonetta.
What's your elevator pitch?

What sort of characters can I play other than Bayonetta herself, and what sort of adventures would PC's in this setting get up to?
>>
File: 1367978078833.jpg (1 MB, 1920x761) Image search: [Google]
1367978078833.jpg
1 MB, 1920x761
>>44469495
No.

I think Anarchy Reigns is more suited to group play.
>>
>>44470621
Play as a hot woman in a skintight latex suit that strips to summon demons while beating up angels with 4 guns at once.

Or a hot guy in who flies and beats demons to death with laser swords.

Go on adventures fighting angels, demons, and other assorted mythological creatures and steal their shiny bits.
>>
>>44470777
So it's just a dungeon crawl in Exalted?
>>
>>44471003
That's pretty much every hack-and-slash beatemup game ever, so yeah.
>>
>>44471003
Setting.

System was not specified.
>>
>>44469495

It'd be a bit tricky to do, really. Most people in Bayonetta's setting are out of phase with the supernatural entirely. Would the characters be Umbra Witches? Lumen Sages?
>>
>>44470676
Holy fuck, I'd never thought about Anarchy Reigns in RPG format but that sounds boss as fuck. It'd need to be an off the wall system to deal with the character designs.
>>
File: Behind the Bull.jpg (543 KB, 850x1048) Image search: [Google]
Behind the Bull.jpg
543 KB, 850x1048
>>44471585
...Risus?
Seriously, though. One stat could be character's weapons, another their stereotype, and another be their element.
>Oinkie
Dude just trying to bring home the bacon
Growth Serum 3
Fat Pig 4
Poison 3
>Durga
Purrcenary for hire
Leg Shotcannon 3
Europunk Bisexual Catborg 4
Explosives 3
>Douglas
Older than the dirt in his hood
MOTHERFUCKING PILE BUNKERS 4
Old Dusty Wanderer 3
Explosives 3

Or Anima, possibly. I'd have to tinker with that a bit, but a lot of crazy shit translates well to it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.