[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LOL, I'm dead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 22
LOL, I'm dead
>>
>>44462726
Thanks for that, OP.
>>
You kidding? We're in the second act. This is where the villains win and everything gets hella dark. Haven't you ever seen The Empire Strikes Back?
>>
>>44462770

>As he batted uselessly at me.

>As he started to drown.

>Invulnerability proved no match for three inches of dirty water.

>"This is Zendikar! The suffering and the waste and the filth! This is Zendikar!" He convulsed once more, and his body went limp.

>I held him there for a second more before I released my grip and flipped him onto his back with a splash.

>"This is Zendikar," I whispered. "And your fight is over."
>>
>>44462770
Except there's no third act with the new set model...
>>
>>44462726
OP can't read. Ob killed Gideon.

Junior high schoolers write better than the schlubs they have working Uncharted Realms
>>
>>44462801
The narrator is ranting and raving about how much they hate Zendikar, and you think the one drowning is Ob Nixilis?
>>
>>44462801
>Invulnerability proved no match for three inches of dirty water.

It's hardly invulnerability if that takes it out.
>>
Source?
>>
>>44462770
>>44462806
We're in the third act, actually. Battle was the firsdt two where the odds first seem insurmantable but the heroes eventually seem able to pull off a win in the second act, and then the third act begins with a new much more dangerous threat revealing itself (Kozilek). This is the structure of a tragedy.

The block will end in a stalemate with all, or some, of the members of the Gatewatch going away to find more volunteers for the fight.
>>
>>44463070
>>44462770
>>44462806
I viewed it as Battle being the first act, them trying to trap Ulamog and getting fucked by Ob is the second, and whatever happens next is the third.

>The block will end in a stalemate with all, or some, of the members of the Gatewatch going away to find more volunteers for the fight.
This always seems to be the solution now.
>oh shit we can't win, let's just fucking leave and hope there will be something to come back to when we decide to come back at all
>>
File: 1450407475214.png (405 KB, 500x560) Image search: [Google]
1450407475214.png
405 KB, 500x560
>erryone gettin rekt
Hilarious
>>
>>44462955
>Ob killed Gideon.
Wasn't explicit, and Ob kinda respected Gideon for being "the hero type". It doesn't seem far-fetched that he'd leave Gideon unconscious and at the mercy of the Titans. It's what he did with Nissa anyway.

He was pretty explicit about wanting to kill Jace though. I have no idea how that kid is going to survive.
>>
>>44463120
Calling it now, it was all an illusion and Jace and the real Gideon are running away.
>>
File: nfkb02fy53_di.jpg (112 KB, 400x620) Image search: [Google]
nfkb02fy53_di.jpg
112 KB, 400x620
>>44463102
>Oh no, the Eldrazi Titans are killing us.
>They're like unstoppable gods.
>If only we knew someone that could kill gods.
>>
>>44463145
She's dead.
>>
>>44463153
Didn't There have some weird under-worldy shit with masks and stuff?
>>
>>44463145
Annoyingly, the sweet sword Godsend that had the ability to kill gods was destroyed by Heliod afterwards. No idea if Keranos could make another, repitition isn't exactly his strong suit.
>>
>>44463145
The Eldrazi are far, far, far beyond the "gods" of Theros.
Kiora tried to treat them as equals and she got slapped the fuck down.
There's a reason they're 5/5-ish indestructibles with nifty effects, and Emrakul is a motherfucking 15/15 flying annihilator 6 that gives you a second turn, can't be countered, and can't be targeted by colored spells.

Gods can be challenged by neowalkers.
Eldrazi titans could be stalled by oldwalkers, for a little bit.
>>
>>44462801
http://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/uncharted-realms/retaliation-ob-nixilis-2015-12-30

The actual source of you taking that out of context.

It's Ob Nixilis attempting to kill Gideon.
>>
>>44463207
Pretty successfully too, though we know his ass is getting saved and rejuvenated next chapter.
>>
>>44463192
Fucking Heliod.
'Oh, you just did all my work for me, saved my followers, had to go through incredibly traumatizing tests, and almost killed killed yourself destroying my newborn rival. Here, let me literally stab you in the back with your own sword '
>>
>>44463102
isn't the whole deal with "The Gatewatch" that they're going to be planeswalkers who don't just bugger off in the face of a problem?

they probably boot the eldrazi off Zendikar after a lot of soul searching where they agree to find where the eldrazi go and beat them there, rather than letting it get to the point where half the plane is eaten before any real work gets done.
>>
>>44463173
The soul of every mortal that dies on theros goes to the Underworld. To escape the Underworld, you must make a mask out of gold.

If you manage to get out, your memories and personality are split from each other: the memories and soul become an Eidolon, wandering endlessly without reason. The body and personality become a Returned (intelligent-ish zombie), wandering around without any idea of who they are.
>>
>>44463253
Get Have on that business of sculpting her mind back in or something. He can do that, right?
>>
>>44463223
I hope it's chandra out of nowhere just going "fireball bitch!" to get Ob off his high horse. Then his natural reaction of "I'm a big scary demon Imma break you in half" getting met with "even more fireball bitch" until he decides inevitable destruction is better than imminent immolation.
>>
>>44463244
Zendikar is falling. If they pull a bullshit victory out of this somehow, it's gonna be hella contrived.
They were on the back foot trying to set up a grand plan to deal with Ulamog. That grand plan was destroyed seconds after it fired, and now they have to deal with Ulamog, Kozilek, and apparently Ob Nixilis for a little bit.

I'm betting the plane's flat doomed, taking the fight against the eldrazi elsewhere, unless we get Nahiri ex machina.
>>
>>44463280
*Jace, fucking Autocorrect.
>>
>>44463286
I just hope he gets the hell out of there, I wanna see more Ob Nixilis in later sets.
>>
>>44463286
I dunno, I have a soft spot for the guy. He won me games back on the first Zendikar set. Good on him for getting his power back, let him have a victory dance and peace out, retribution comes later.
>>
>>44463286

'Ima big scary demon made of fire, you can't fight fire with fire!'

''Sure you can, you should fight everything with fire, fuckface"
>>
>>44463290
Sorin ex machina
>I'll bring them somewhere I know I can stop them
>goes to innistrad and does whatever vampire shit he did to lure them the first time
>Ob nix gets butthurt zendikar is saved and follows
>>
>>44463280
First you'd have to find both mind and body. They come out seperately, anywhere in Theros. The best way to do that would probably be to go ask Kruphix where they are. Dude was pretty bro-tier for a Therosian god, and knows literally everything anyone on Theros knows.
>>
While Planeswalker wrestling is cool, I wish they'd go into more detail with the magic used in UR articles. It's kind of an important aspect to a game called MAGIC, you know?

I'm getting a little tired of "then Nissa charged with her sword" or "Gideon whipped his surral back and forth" or "I shot a bolt of dark energy". Gimme some details. Does Nissa using "the life-force of Zendikar" mean she cast Giant Growth? Did Ob use a board wipe when he got his spark back? Was it Damnation or was it Languish? They don't have to spell it out; a hint or two would be nice.

I'm probably asking too much of their writers.
>>
>>44463383
>Did Ob use a board wipe when he got his spark back? Was it Damnation or was it Languish?
It was obviously Kozilek's Return, followed by hardcasting Kozilek.
Dude had a lot of mana at that moment.
>>
>>44463383

Alternatively: Most spells are not exactly in-universe spells but are instead just an example of a way magic can be used with a name attached to it.
>>
>>44463403
Hes had 1000 years to play lands, its time
>>
>>44463343
At which point Avacyn makes everybody Indestructible. STALEMATE!
>>
>She leapt down onto the thrashing seawall and raced toward the demon, her blade poised, ready to strike. It had been her mistake not to ensure that she had ended him when last they met; she would not make the same mistake again.

>Nissa being in charge to not fuck up
>again
>>
>>44463433
Thats the plan
>>
>>44463450
>nissa ever being in charge to not fuck up
>>
Of course the "villains" have to leave the heroes alive for some dumb reason. "This won't come back to bite me in the ass, not at all"

On another note I've been out a few weeks but, where the fuck is the lore thread? Did those fags finally pack up and go?
>>
>Ob Nixilis arrives at Sea Gate
>in the span of mere minutes, he fucks up the hedron network, reignites, summons Kozilek, and beats three planeswalkers into the dust
At this point I'm rooting for him just because he's kicking ass.
(Particularly, Jace's smug ass.)
>>
>>44463691

He only left Nissa alive, specifically in a cage of distortion so she'd experience the next hour as about a thousand years. He's Black to the core, he's petty, he was thwarted by her momentarily, he wanted revenge, and it didn't cost him a whole lot even if she lived. Immediately after, he was going to bail, but then Jace pissed him off with mind tricks. He was attempting to kill Jace no holds barred, and nearly did with one attack. Then Gideon interrupted and he had to go man to demon and the chapter ends with Gideon with lungfuls of mud. Obviously something will happen to save Gideon and Jace, but that doesn't seem to be inexplicable mercy.
I wouldn't say there's any dumb reasons here.
>>
File: 110[1].jpg (74 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
110[1].jpg
74 KB, 312x445
>>44463725
His UR articles have been great reads so far, compared to everyone else's. He actually gets shit done, and has a sense of humor to boot.

I used to run his Unshackled version in the 99 of a mono-black EDH deck, but I'm considering running him as my commander now because I like his character. The few times he came out he pissed off everyone at the table. He might not be super strong, but he IS a jerk. That's some good flavor.
>>
I can't wait for Ob's next walker printing: Ob Nixilis, Fucker of Your Shit
>>
Nik Davidson > Kimberly J. Kreines

Can we all agree on this?
>>
In the bfz fat pack story booklet, doesn't it say in it that On Nixilis leaves?

He is far more representative of black than liliana.
>>
File: EN_Garruk_4_Gallery.jpg (551 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
EN_Garruk_4_Gallery.jpg
551 KB, 1200x675
>wizards would never have Garruk wander onto Zendikar and kill Ob, Nissa, and Jace for funzies
>>
>>44463833
>He is far more representative of black than liliana.

I don't know, Liliana embodies black pretty well. What would be her second color if you take her out as the face of black?
>>
>>44463828
Unquestionably.
>>
>>44463894
Huh. You got me there. I guess lili Will get her comeuppance soon, since she needs help desperately with the chain veil.

I do like it that she was to prideful to simply ask jace for help.
>>
>>44463894
I think Lili would work as a red character. She's basically just a slightly more hedonistic but slightly less braindead female Tibalt.
>>
>>44463243
Seriously, Heliod's a bitch nigga.
>>
>>44464012
Liliana won't get her comeuppance because she's not regarded by many as a villain. The only comeuppance that she will likely get will be her death, likely at the hands of Bolas. She's going to have to challenge him sooner or later.

However, if she survives the chain veil's effects/storyline, I can guarantee you that Jace will have something to do with it.

>>44464026
Liliana is way too calculating to be a red planeswalker.

Plus there is already a red planeswalker who is black...
>>
>>44464196
>Liliana is way too calculating to be a red planeswalker
she's not though, she's incredibly shortsighted, that's her whole flaw. the thing that separates Ob and Lili is that Ob is the blue side of black and lili is the red side.

Lili wants an immediate reward and will take whatever is opportune to get it. deal with four different demons so I don't die? done, oh shit, being beholden to demons forever sucks but I didn't think of that. Ancient evil artifact? I can kill demons with this, score. Oh shit, the evil artifact has an evil curse and I'm still screwed. Big dumb planeswalker in my way? Shoot him with this sweet new toy I got. Oh shit he's not dead and has a murderboner a mile wide, that's bad.

Ob, on the other hand is all about the long game. lost his humanity? well it won't stand, but he's not gonna let these demon powers go to waste while he has them. lost his spark? whelp, guess I have a millenia to figure out how to fix this and get revenge. plan to respark fails and he's buried under a ton of rocks? time for some digging. broken knee? not even the worst part of his day.

both of them want power at any cost, Ob doesn't care the cost while lili just doesn't consider the cost.
>>
>>44465043
>plan to respark fails and he's buried under a ton of rocks? time for some digging.
What I found most hilarious is that he immediately brainstormed alternatives, and decided the best idea for him right now was to stop the Eldrazi and save Zendikar, because he needed more time to finish his plot.
That's the blackest of black. Save everyone because you're absolutely not going to go down with the ship.
>>
>>44465187
I thought his plan was to"partner" with the eldrazi, as they were the only superior power to his knowledge, and is plan was still "step 1: fuck zendikar"
>>
>>44465362
His internal monologue stated that was the last resort; rather than a victory, it was merely the most satisfying defeat. He knows full well that the Eldrazi do not hold the concept of "rewarding allies", so anyone who works for them is equally screwed, just screwed later rather than right now. Without his spark to escape them, the Eldrazi would end the plane with him on it, and accepting death is not how black do (at least, not when there's still more things to be done).
>>
>>44465043
Becoming immortal is kind of inherently playing the long con. Black and red are similar in that they share nothing with white. Red has no patience at all, black will be patient if it's the right move. Neither one wants to maintain a state.
>>
>>44465585
>Becoming immortal is kind of inherently playing the long con.
yes and no. liliana has a fear of death. not of being killed or some disease or Some Thing that would kill her, just her death. she wanted out, therefore immortality. it has been shown that "the long con" is not really part of her playbook, even when she has all the time in the world to pull it off.
>>
>>44463765
Seriously. Ob is fucking glorious. He's a bad guy, He knows he's a bad guy, He fucking loves being the bad guy, and Most importantly, he knows how to be the bad guy. He even pointed out that he doesn't normally play the imprisonment "theatrics", but he made damn sure that Nissa was fucked forever because Zendikar literally can't reach her due to Kozileks minions cutting open reality around her. This point was proven with Jace and Gideon, especially the latter. With Jace, he was just going to tear his fucking head off and be done with him, but he actually enjoyed fighting Gideon. He could have drawn that fight out even longer, but he didn't. Why? Cause he's got shit to do. Hell, he even offered to fight him later for another plane, but Gideon chose to keep fighting a war that was clearly lost.

Now, three of the super best friends are down for the count, and Chandra is going to show up and falcon punch his ass. He'll probably compliment her power and take his leave because he is rather battered at the moment, either to heal or let Zendikar die.
>>
>>44463880
I hope magics Jason Vorheese returns soon
>>
>>44465187
I feel that's why Sorin helped do the sealing in the first place. The universe can't be allowed to be eaten. The universe is where he keeps all his shit.
>>
>>44462955
"killed", sure
>>
I hope a Legion of Doom assembles to counter Ugin's liitle Superfriends.

Evil Walkers unite!
>>
>>44468348

Nicol Bolas at the head, of course.
Ob Nixilis is a shoe in
Garruk would be a great fit
Is Tezzeret even still alive?
And Tibalt of course
>>
>>44468348
I wish Sorin appears and kill them all, with his sarcastic puns, kill ob nixilis for trying to destroy zendikar, kill Nissa for fucking stupid enough to free the eldrazi, and the other ones for trying to stop his killing spree, then join to ugin and imprision them again
>>
>>44468413

>Garruk goes evil
>Nissa trying to fill the void as the good guy green walker
>Is a massive fuckup at everything she does

I feel bad for green players.
>>
>>44463192
Godsend was originally made by purph though
>>
>implying anyone is going to die
>>
>>44463691
>>44463725
>>44463765
So far black walkers have been the kings of getting shit done.
Sorin stopped getting shit done as soon as he got whited. So I hope he's mono-black, fucking bitches and taking names back in Innistrad 2: Spanish Inquisition.
>>
>>44469852
Liliana didn't really get shit done other than get herself into further shit.
>>
>>44470224
She got the shit done though. It doesn't matter that the shit was just incidental to her real goals.
>>
>>44463894
Lilly is the prideful face of selfishness, Ob is the sociopathic face of selfishness.
Lilly will manipulate and torture to advance her goals, Ob will just fuck you up and lol at you if you're in the way of his.
>>
>>44463193
This. Let put it on perspective. Casters are fire on a candle, neowalkers is a campfire, oldwalker is your three-story house on fire.
>>
>>44468554
Some of the best heroes don't always succeed, anon. See: Han Solo
>>
>>44464193
Heliod is a bitch-ASS nigga. He gon' pay what he owe.
>>
>>44476006
Ahh yeah, like when he was killed by his own son, Kylo Ren. I remember that from the new film!
>>
>>44463243
This sounds exactly like what Zeus would do so I dig it, flavor wise.
>>
>>44463433
Indestructible doesn't do shit against the Eldrazi. Annihilator and what not. Hell even Newlamog exiles shit and kills you through your shitty creatures.
>>
>>44462726

i'd rather we get to follow ob around the multiverse then the super friends he seems far more entertaining.
>>
Ob is seriously the best villian i've read in magic.

and the reason that seperates him from them?

almost all of them had no self-awareness and no introspection.

Yawgmoth was obsessed with people worshiping him, the only reason he even cares about Dominara is to get back at Rebbec, the one person who rejected him completely, and he views her and Dominara as one.

Nicol Bolas is obsessed with being the puppet master to the point that he never actively gets to win, he's too busy plotting and scheming, they are all too complex and a single Hero-Cog fucks his machine, every time.

you can go on and on and on.

Ob Nix is the only villian to realize "hey, maybe I should think about this shit"

his thought process in that UR was great, he viewed everything detached from his own emotions.
>>
>>44463433
Ob will drown them all in 3 inches of muddy water.
>>
File: en_PCXZnQjfTF.png (180 KB, 265x370) Image search: [Google]
en_PCXZnQjfTF.png
180 KB, 265x370
>this is the card that basically encapsulates Ob fucking those 3 Walkers dry.

the funniest part is Jace, he acheived nothing, not even so much as the slightest annoyance, but the mere fact he attempted to fuck with Ob's head pissed him off more than anything else the walkers did to him.

Gideon at least fought him like a fucking man.
>>
>>44476595
I don't know, I can respect Nicol Bolas's love of puppetmastery, because I love building decks in Magic even if they don't go anywhere.
>>
>>44476664
>Ob knows exactly what a Surral is, and compliments Gideon for being able to use it.

>Gideon nearly beats an Ex-Old Walker who is possibly the calmest fighter in existence.
>>
>>44476664
Man I love the flavor text on this card. Seems both a threat and a joke.
>>
>>44476706
yea but he never does anything, not really, he just moves chess peices around, and the plan is so intricate that it's brittle.

he spent decades fucking with Alara and a single Cat fucked him in seconds.

he spend HUNDREDS of years planning some retarded ass plot on Dominaria and a single Foolish Samurai Warrior got him, and Nicol didn't even Fling him into the future, where his evil is law, before the final blow was struck!
>>
>>44476713
I love the card period, casting this on turn 5 and then re-casting it with a Jace on turn 6 is a fucking beating.
>>
too bad Elspeth wasn't there, she would have fucking beat Ob Nixilis.

heck, she's probably the only Walker that could besides Nahiri, lore wise, that we have left.
>>
>>44476713
I really like the flavor some of the recent cards have. Too bad the standard set is pretty much unplayable. I miss inistrad. and no returning to it will just make it as shit as BFZ is.
>>
>>44470224
Liliana literally saved Innistrad.
She didn't give a shit, but she did it.
>>
>the White Walker gets beat by the Black Walker after the black walker Curbstompes the Green and Blue Walker.

jesus Ob is a BEAST.
>>
>>44476595
>>44476706
Pretty much. MaRo has mentioned Nicol Bolas is red only because he keeps letting his emotions fuck him over in the long run, and is too senile to notice.
>>
>this UR in a nutshell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRRCXchyM5Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WB_kN-aVQw0
>>
my only regret is that Ob Nixilis has to lose in some fashion.

the man is glorious.
>>
>>44476801
Liliana, Sorin and Bolas could.
But yes, Elspeth was by far the most powerful neowalker. That's why I don't rank Theros gods as low in the threat scale as most. Yes, Xenagod was beat by two walkers. But these two walkers were Elspeth and Ajani who's whole shit is summoning people's hidden potential. And they had a super-effective-vs-gods mcguffin too.
>>
>>44477097
It'll most likely will be Chandra going full SSJ3 on him and he won't be defeated, just forced to planeswalk away.
Also note that he fucked 3/4 of the Gatewatch with a broken knee while low on gas.
>>
>>44477175
Sorin maybe probably.

Liliana? only with the Chain Veil, without it, not a chance, Ob is just "Lili but smarter, stronger, and more tempered"
>>
>>44477233
he is NOT low on gas, he just got a super jolt of mana from the Leylines.

NIssa seemed to unlock some hidden potential of her own, but it didn't mean jack dog shit.
>>
File: 1438706518119.jpg (176 KB, 640x621) Image search: [Google]
1438706518119.jpg
176 KB, 640x621
>Ob's Face when Gideon goes for the Knee break
>>
>>44477233
he was hardly low on gas, he just got his own SSJ3 booster shot from the hedron power up. he might be low on gas after getting his wing and knee fucked up by gideon though. gideon isn't one to go down easily, nix had to work for it.
>>
File: sorinrepay.jpg (65 KB, 620x436) Image search: [Google]
sorinrepay.jpg
65 KB, 620x436
Alright, death match time -- Nixilis vs. Sorin. Go!

I kinda picture Sorin winning by a battle of atrition.
>>
>>44477474
Sorin has more Ego, its his undoing, he can also be manipulated by the death of innocents, though he never admits it.
>>
>>44477474
I have a feeling that they would start the fight by talking to each other with a lot of sarcasm, eventually one of them (probably Sorin) will be like 'Nah, fuck you bro' and try to give him an encounter with a melenia old vampire, which won't work and then a throw down would happen with Ob winning.
>>
>>44477474
>>44477605
>>44477666
I can't imagine nixilis committing to the fight, not much could be worth fighting an oldwalker that rivals him in experience. nixilis would probably wait and find an easier way accomplish whatever goal sorin is impeding.
>>
File: arc1308_judge_vindicate_art.jpg (46 KB, 620x453) Image search: [Google]
arc1308_judge_vindicate_art.jpg
46 KB, 620x453
>Nixilis: "BLAAARGHRANDOMCAPSLOCKSTYLERANTING"

>Sorin: "Begone, plebian."
>>
>>44477474

Jace
>>
File: Vindicate (2007 Judge Foil).jpg (50 KB, 228x311) Image search: [Google]
Vindicate (2007 Judge Foil).jpg
50 KB, 228x311
>>44477790
>Worst Vindicate
>Calling others plebs
Your boner for sorin is unnerving
Chandere is that you?
>>
>>44477474
Sorin has shown much more powerful spells, the physical disparity between a vampire and a demon is not as high as that of human vs demon and vampires on Innistrad hone ther swordfightning to ridiculous degrees.

I don't see Lilly losing easy either, she's frailer and decidedly less cunning but she specializes on reanimation and discard, the most crippling and abusive part of black and something I bet Ob woulnd't appreciate judging for how pissed he was at Jace probing.

I'm pretty happy to see most black walkers being damn badass and actually interesting characters. Vraska may be the worst and only because Garruk is threading on her turf and doing it better.
>>
>>44478214
Lili would lose.

from what we've been shown, she would lose hard.
>>
>>44478214
Vraska had the misfortune of playing against 2 other nw Planeswalkers in block, both of them with more personality than a creature type.
>>
File: 1435827755798.jpg (27 KB, 451x232) Image search: [Google]
1435827755798.jpg
27 KB, 451x232
>>44477777
>>44477666
Marvelous gets!
>>
File: GatheringDark[1].jpg (32 KB, 256x420) Image search: [Google]
GatheringDark[1].jpg
32 KB, 256x420
>>44462726

Sorry to hear that bro... I wouldn't know what that's like.
>>
>>44478314
I say it depends.
Origins Liliana suffers from protagonic underdog syndrome.
Pre-Origins Liliana easily beat Garruk twice, effortlessly murdered a creature Bolas would rather avoid, one-hit killed Griselbrand (not even a spell, she literally swatted him ded) and was pretty much unstoppable by anything but the veil itself.

Protagonist Lilly would fail as hard as the Gatewatch, Villainess Lilly would wipe the floor with anyone not subtitled -Elder Dragon-
>>
>>44466435
Same. Interesting to see green be the villain for real instead of WotC screaming "SHE DIN DO NUFFEN" whenever Nissa is around.
>>
>>44479856
What did she kill that Bolas would avoid?
>>
>>44479927
Kothophed.
Bolas pushed her through his door and flashed out.
>>
>>44463173
>>44463253
>>44463280
>>44463350
Using said masks separates the soul and the body.
Doing that extinguishes the Planeswalker's Spark, and for extra funtimes neither half is really Elspeth anymore. And there's no guarantee that bringing the two together would actually make her whole again (and not drag her back to the underworld, since the separation thing's entire purpose is to keep Erebos and Atheros from knowing who you are anymore), and if it did if she'd be a Planeswalker still.
She's not going to be a Returned. She HAS a mask made already, and hasn't used it, because she's searching for another way out.
She's also been noted to be sticking to her ideals more than ever, so she's not going to be W/B before anyone says it.
>>
>>44476604
Super-late entree for "Post of the Year."
Get your entrees in quick, folks! Time is almost up!
>>
>>44480502

I wonder if Erebos might give her a loophole to leave with.

He seemed like, for a monoblack god, pretty bro.
>>
>>44477474

I'd go Sorin personally.

They've both got a lot of experience under their belt but Nix wouldn't have the sheer overwhelming physical power he has compared to human walkers.

Sorin also more heavily focuses on the 'I'm just gunna kill that thing' side of Black compared to Nix which is more 'You will suffer'. The latter wins a fight, all other things being equal.
>>
>>44480730
The only mono-black thing about him is how selfish he is with the dead.

And Dack is trying to rescue her anyway, can't be the greatest thief in the multiverse without stealing the treasure of a god can you?
You can so you can eat shit Kiora.
>>
>>44480742

Addendum: Though a lot of it depends on the stakes.

'Just fighting'? I don't think either is really the sort to go for that.

'Nix is fucking with Sorin's Angels or Plane?' Motherfucker gunna get eaten.
>>
>>44480502
Doesn't death extinguish the spark anyways? Is Theros an exception?
>>
>>44481582
Theros explictly has an underworld, where every mortal who dies goes. It's a physical place/dimension. Not sure how it interacts with Planeswalker sparks, but heroes can definately go there and chat with the dead.
>>
>>44481694
Huh. Does that means if a planeswalker gets stabbed/poisoned/diseased, they could planeswalk to Theros for one last chance at survival?
>>
>>44481720
Yeah sure, if they've the time to focus and the energy for it. They've also got to be flatly lucky that their zombody and spirit find each other again.
>>
>>44480742
>Sorin also more heavily focuses on the 'I'm just gunna kill that thing' side of Black compared to Nix which is more 'You will suffer'.
According to his internal dialogue, Ob doesn't normally go for the torture route, unless he's got a personal issue with the target.
To wit: his reaction to Jace fucking with his brain was to punch Jace's head off. He very nearly succeeded.

>>44481694
Returned of Theros would lose their spark. The necromancy process splits the soul from the body, and planeswalker sparks require a soul.
>>
>>44482018 (me)
I just realized I stated the obvious with that second bit, whatever, I'm drunk
>>
>>44480502
its VERY clear what is going to happen.

she will have some sort of connection to Bant that she will realize while in the underworld, and then have an emotional breakthrough and "Ascend" to a Bant Angel.

then we will have our first Angel Walker and Elspeth will finally evolve out of her "depressed tragic Joan'D'Arc" phase in life.
>>
>>44482048
i'll kinda miss that, oh and this was Elspeth's theme for so long, slightly fighting because she's powerful like the Hulk too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d4C1ZQKmw4
>>
>>44482059
*Fitting
>>
When they first announced battle for zendikar I figured it would end with the eldrazi escaping from the plane and it'd let into having to resurrect Urza or repowering Bolas or something.
>>
>>44482104
Urza, flatly, wouldn't want to be alive again.
>>
>>44482123
oh god no. with neowalkers like gayce and chandere? he'd nuke the entire multiverse at instant speed.
>>
File: arc1308_judge_vindicate.jpg (60 KB, 300x419) Image search: [Google]
arc1308_judge_vindicate.jpg
60 KB, 300x419
>>44477256
Sorin can, being BW is not always a flaw
>>
>>44482202
that and he's literally an Ahab without his White Whale.
>>
>>44482224
Why couldn't they have gone with this flavortext the first time around?
>>
>>44477474
>>44480742
This
While Ob calculates how much will suffer his rivals, Sorin just do his shit, and smirks at the consecuences it brings to others, he don't even plan on troll people, he just do it naturally as a consecuence of his plans
Also i would go homo for sorin
>>
>>44463833
Sorin, Liliana, and Ob Nixilis all represent different faces of black's self-desire.
>>
>>44482313
sort of, Sorin is a bit to Tsundere, hence the white.

h-he doesn't r-really care about you mortals, honest!
>>
>>44470224
She freed Avacyn and saved Innistrad. She only did it so she could kill Griselbrand, and she didn't do it on purpose, but she's still the one who did it.
>>
>>44482224
please nigga, Gerard was casting that spell too.
>>
>>44462726
Dude looks like Galactus
>>
>>44482381
But this is always foil
>>
>>44482381
too bad Gerard isn't around, a Non-Walker who just swung into adventure and got shit done, while feeling up all the ladies and causing massive chaos wherever he went.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTy9v9a7Tmo
>>
>>44482431
>the entire crew of the Weatherlight has been dead at least a hundred years, except for Karn and Squee, the worst members.
>>
>>44482520
Wait, Squee is still alive? I know his toy kept him alive, but I thought it was a part of the Legacy and he didn't have it anymore?
>>
>>44482543
Squee was made immortal by the Phyrexians so Crovax could torture him for all time

this backfired horribly and was one of the suprisingly key reasons Yawgmoth failed.
>>
>>44482520
>We'll never see what other adventures Sisay and Tahngarth went on together...
>>
>>44482561
Squee accidentally killing Ertai because in his immortality-driven stupor was the best death in the entire Invasion block.
>>
>>44482561
...huh, I did not know that. So what, Squee's just somewhere on Dominaria messing around still?
>>
>>44482331
>"B-baka mortals. It's n-not like I made Avacyn because I want to protect you or anything..."
>>
>>44478665
GET!___out
>>
>>44476479
Avacyn provides indestructibility
Sigarda provides a counter against sacrifice effects
Gisela halved the opponents' power while doubled her allies
Bruna stole auras

Sorin's angels are created to counter the Eldrazi
>>
>>44482839
and they are THE POWER PUFF GIRLS
>>
>>44482839
Has someone made the powerpuff intro, but with Sorin as the professor yet?
>>
>>44482907

What did he put into the pot? Wings, white mana and thigh high boots?
>>
>>44482907
>but with a secret Ingredient

>CHEMICAL GOTH.
>>
>>44463343
They are going to use innistrad's moon as a giant hellvault aren't they?
>>
>Sorin Sacrifices himself for the people of his plane and for Avacyn.

>this kicks in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoGa10vYnXI
>>
>>44483357
>Avacyn gets fucked up in Eldrazi mindfucker

>in the hallucination she "fights" Sorin

>this scene kicks in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzH4ENFmg70&index=22&list=PL73OXlIRDW5Jn1TGUWsq3m-DDh1yjLHut
>>
>"I just killed Gideon, you're next Jace/Chandra"
>it was a holog-, I mean telegram.
>>
>>44483557
Ob seemed quite unfooled by Jace's best attempts.
>>
>>44483379
This has tentacles in between her legs?
>>
>>44483726
that's a sword, anon.
>>
>>44483738
I mean, will emrakul fuck avacyn, or FUCK avacyn?
>>
>>44482381
Wasn't that just the Weatherlight blowing up?
>>
>>44483609
that's just what jace wanted him to think. ob niggerlips has been laying in the corner drooling like a retard for hours while nissa jace and gideon clean up the eldrazi.
>>
>>44483758
she combined with her Angel Power Puff Girls, and the faith of her Church backing her, is probably one of the few beings in the multiverse that can just fucking throw down with a Titan.

I don't think she'd win, but she could be one of the only beings to actually FIGHT one.
>>
>>44483784
Her being able to fight a Titan makes no sense considering she's just a fragment of Sorin's power, and Sorin is nothing compared to a Titan, let alone THE Titan.
>>
>>44483778
it was pretty implicit that Ob has dealt with Telepaths multiple times and it didn't go well for them.

only White Mana guys can take him out, and Gideon is just too fresh.

need Nahiri to come back for the WWE SUUUPPER SLAM on his ass again.

she beat him in SECONDS of him entering the Plane last time, so much so he's got a sort of Love/hate for her now.
>>
>>44483799
an Old-Walker can make things that rival themselves, if not more so (if they are connected to a power source like Faith)

and I said fight, not win, she could Emmy for a bit and it not be a curbstomp.
>>
File: Image.jpg (30 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
30 KB, 223x310
>>44463253
>>44480502
>>44480730
>>44481694
There's definitely a non-returned way out.
>>
>>44483806
that's just what jace WANTED him to think :^)
>>
>>44483829
she's going to Ascend to a Bant Angel and we'll get our Super-Powerful Triple Color Walker opposite colors from Nicol Bolas.
>>
>>44483806
Three way between Ob, Nahiri, and Sorin.
Maybe Sorin is the Flexible one, cuz he is BW
>>
>>44483854
and since the UR devolved into a Wrastling match, it too is a Wrastling Match.

and then... the Undertaker comes out.

and its Wrestlemania.
>>
>>44483837
Stop trying to pretend MtG writers are as good as the guys who wrote Total Recall.
>>
>>44483879
Then it turns to be John Cena
>>
>>44483758
>will emrakul fuck avacyn, or FUCK avacyn?
Oh boy, someone said the magic words!
>Anihilator Six
https://archiveofourown.org/works/5438699?view_adult=true
>>
>>44483990
Better than expected
>>
File: 1385877418026.png (108 KB, 244x361) Image search: [Google]
1385877418026.png
108 KB, 244x361
>People in this thread actually think oldwalkers cant beat Eldrazi

Oldwalkers are the players. They can just pick up Emrakul's card and rip it apart. Defeated. Just because your nerdyboy stud Jace is not a real planeswalker doesnt mean us, the actual planeswalkers, have to stoop to his level.
>>
>>44484058
So you don't even read the lore?
Oldwalkers are not the players. Players are not represented in the lore of MtG.
http://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/ur/lithomancer-2014-10-29
Nahiri, Ugin, and Sorin are oldwalkers at this time, and they can slow down the titans at best. They can kill the spawn in colossal droves, but they can't kill them. Ugin describes the "titans" that everyone interacts with as a shadow to begin with, like a 3D tongue reaching down from a 4D entity, slurping up the juices from the 3-sphere called reality.
>>
>>44484058
If Emrakul would be nothing to an Oldwalker, why was Yawgmoth such a problem for Urza?
>>
>>44483758
I wrote a fic about this.

archiveofourown.org/5438699

Emrakul fucks the powderpuff girls, and then Avacyn.
>>
>>44484058
Wow. Read the lore dude.

The Eldrazi were around thousands of years ago, long before the mending, and were fought by THREE oldwalkers: old!Sorin, old!Nahiri and old!Ugin. All three were at their peaks, and they STILL couldn't kill the Eldrazi. They could have probably blown up an entire plane, but the Eldrazi gave no shits whatsoever. So instead they trapped them on Zendikar, using the Hedrons that Nahiri personally made over about a hundred years.

A better metaphor is that yes, you can tear up the card. But your opponent can just play another copy of the card. And no matter how hard you try, you can't get rid of the idea of the Eldrazi at all.
>>
>>44484119
>like a 3D tongue reaching down from a 4D entity, slurping up the juices from the 3-sphere called reality

It's like /d/ and /sci/ made a post together.
>>
>>44484126
because urza was an autistic douche with terrible decision making skills. he was also nowhere near as powerful as /tg/ likes to pretend he is with their oldwalker wankfests
>>
>>44484126
well thats a different issue all together.

Urza had a very bad mental problem when it came to Yawgmoth and Phrexia, he NEEDED the battle, the plans, the hunt, to continue his life.

Urza needed the chase more than he needed victory, for whatever reason, he devoted his life to the very concept of destroy Phrexia, and couldn't "win" because his life would be over.

he must have really fucking loved Mishra despite it all.
>>
>>44484119
>>44484155
But thats wrong. Sorin and buddies cant be oldwalkers since they are made up. Just because Wizards wants to advertise their made up characters, doesnt make the players less relevant.
>>
>>44484163
oh he's plenty powerful, his problem stems from.>>44484194
>>
>>44483990
Didn't see this post cuz page hadnt refreshed. It warms my heart every time someone reposts something I wrote.
>>
>>44484126
Oldwalkers were very powerful, but they weren't invulnerable and Yawgamoth was basically a walking ball of dark power. Just being near such a vast collection of black mana instantly corrupts basically everyone.

Also, Phyrexia had defenses that prevent Planeswalking straight to the center so no scry-and-die tactics. You have to actually fight through the entire fucking place.
>>
>>44484204
Jesus christ it's like talking to Jaden Smith. You know both Urza and Mishra appear on cards right?
>>
>>44484246
>Jesus christ it's like talking to Jaden Smith.
You're telling me. "My made up people are as powerful as real people!"
>You know both Urza and Mishra appear on cards right?
And? Neither of them are real people.
>>
>>44484155
Doesn't Ugin outright say that killing the Eldrazi is a bad idea because they don't know what consequences that might have? Sounds more like it wasn't that they couldn't kill them but that trapping them was the best course of action.
>>
>>44484276
Urza and Mishra are the arcetypal oldwalkers. Both appear on cards. Oldwalkers can be on cards. As another example, the Teferi and Freylise planewalker commanders represent an oldwalker loaning you a fraction of their power.

Sure, the idea of Teferi can't kill you, the person. But neither can you kill the idea of Teferi, so that battle is pretty much an instant draw.
>>
>>44484126
If Yawgmoth could turn into a deathcloud that could literally smother the life out of Dominaria, why didn't he just do that the first chance he got?
>>
>>44484395
Mishra wasn't a planeswalker.
>>
>>44484404
because he can't planeswalk and he knew Urza hd plots and planes that could stop him.

so he had to amass an army, seduce Urza, ect ect.

and Yawgmoth is pretty stupid in some ways, afterall, he was just an evil medicine man who couldn't even cast a spell before he became GOD.
>>
>>44484433
No but he was pretty cute :3c
>>
>>44484395
Sure, I cant kill the idea of Teferi, but the idea of Teferi wouldn't exist without humans creating him. That makes humans more powerful.
>>
>>44476595
He's new and fun. Just give it time and WotC will see that that nonsense is ended.
>>
>>44484379
Ugin said they shouldn't try because they might have an important role in multiversal-balance. Then they tried anyway because screw-balance-we're-walkers, and it didn't work.

Even if you force them to take material form (which sorin did) and blow them the fuck up, their true form in the blind eternities remains. And even oldwalkers can't really do much in the blind eternities except go from place to place, and occasionally create new realms.
>>
>>44484576
Jace will find a solution ;^)
>>
>>44482251
Urza would have been a villain if not for there being a greater villain for him to focus his attention on.
>>
>>44484614
Jace has nothing, for once he's completely out of his Depth and powerless.

The Mind is a great thing to specalize until it isn't, and this is a time it isnt.
>>
>>44484631
well yea, Urza is more Black than anything, and least white of all.
>>
>>44484500
But humans are slaves to their ideas. Without ideas, humans are beasts.
It's easy to say humans are beasts even with ideas, but that's just run of the mill cynicism, you're not clever. Go back to jacking off in ancient greece.
>>
>>44484649
that's just what jace WANTS you to think :^)
>>
>>44484664
No, he's blue more than anything, and not green at all.
He IS actually very white...but also very black, yes. One can be a white villain in magic (Konda, Heliod, Grand Arbiter Augustin IV, Norn, etc) - he's Esper colors with a blue focus. But that blue focus is very much there, in everything he does - his lust for knowledge, his overreliance on artifice, his love of overcomplicated plans...
>>
>>44485074
>urza
>esper
He's Grixis as fuck.
>>
>>44485074
He's got a lot of red. He's totally dominated by his personal feelings, in part his relationship with Mishra, which leads to his opposition against Phyrexia solely driven on the fact that the plane killed his family (he has no real issue with their methods of operation or goals when you get down to it), and in part his sheer desire to know things (Izzet style). Really, he's Yore-Tiller Nephilim element. Nature is only fuel for him.
>>
File: 37501.jpg (73 KB, 265x370) Image search: [Google]
37501.jpg
73 KB, 265x370
>>44463299
I want Ob to make demons relevant again
I'm fucking tired of vampires, give me that good shit
>>
>>44484147
I read it, good the smut, but i like happy endings, and that's not happy.
>>
>>44468393
Still needs an evil white walker. Any ideas? I don't think Phyrexians can even get sparks, being soulless and all, otherwise I would suggest Elesh Norn for the role.
>>
>>44485623
>but i like happy endings
Go get a fucking massage then.
>>
>>44485708
Fap is cheap enough
>>
>>44485693
Phyrexians are artificial beings, and artificial beings cannot have a spark unless it's given to them by another planeswalker sacrificing their own spark.
In addition, Phyrexians cannot be planeswalkers, period, as confirmed by multiple people who work on the game. Compleation and the Planeswalker's Spark are incompatible with one another - even if another planeswalker DID decide to give her their spark for some reason, it'd be snuffed out.
>>
>>44485845
Does it mean Yawgmoth is not compleated?
>>
>>44485876
Yawgmoth never had a spark, just alternate means to get from plane to plane. That was one of his end goals though.
>>
>>44485876
Yawgmoth was never a planeswalker, and it frustrated him to no end because that was what he wanted most. He tried for millennia to pluck the spark from other 'walkers, living or dead.
>>
>>44486021
>>44486044
Well if Yawgmoth could travel without a spark, cannot elesh norn and jin gracias do the same?
>>
>>44486442
Jin gitaxias*
>>
>>44478060
Is this a story moment or a recognizable character? Or is it just awesome art and really good flavour text.

I quite like Gerrard's last words.
>>
>>44486442
Yup. You just need a planar engine of some kind, either a ship like The Weatherlight, or a portal like the ones used during the original Phyrexian invasion of Dominaria. Right now everyone is praying new-phyrexia doesn't get any.

You could even do something totally crazy involving moving entire planes around, such as what Teferi did to Jamura, or the Rathi overlay. That was such a sweet villian-move; "Where are the phyrexians coming through?" "Everywhere!"
>>
>>44486442
There is some other way of traversing the planes, certainly. The Myojin can do it, Marit Lage can do it, it is just extremely difficult to survive the blind eternities.
>>
>>44484204
The players are not oldwalkers. I'm not sure where you got this idea. All planeswalkers were affected by the Mending. All of them. Every single one. In fact, the term "newwalker" is nonsensical for this precise reason--oldwalkers that were alive at the time of the Mending became newwalkers.

So, no, oldwalkers couldn't kill Emrakul that easily, because they DIDN'T. The Eldrazi were a problem for them, not a pest to be easily ignored.

What you're saying is the equivalent of claiming that Professor Xavier isn't a powerful telepath because you can just turn off the movie. It's complete nonsense.
>>
>>44486560
Actually, last I checked, all transplant technology was rendered defunct by the Mending. Any old portals and engines are now so much trash. Venser was researching it, but didn't have anything functional despite having studied an impressive amount of old Phyrexian tech.

Oh, and the Weatherlight was powered by an entire plane, collapsed into a giant gemstone. Good luck getting one of those.

>>44486714
The Myojin of Night's Reach COULD, but only because the Kami War was weakening the boundaries between Kamigawa and the rest of the Multiverse. It's unclear how she then got off of other worlds that she had visited, but we know that she was so mad about the end of the war that she pitched Toshi to Dominaria in pure frustration.

Marit Lage is so much of a what-the-fuck that who even knows.
>>
>>44489511
The only purpose for the terms 'neowalker' and 'oldwalker' are separating what walkers were capable of premending and what they're capable of now (and denoting which walkers were around premending)
>>
>>44463286
>"Hahaha, regular flames are no match for me - only the Eldrazi can kill me now!"
>"GHOSTFIRE BITCH"
>>
>>44463383
They actually did some of that in the REALLY OLD (Prerevisionist) lore. It was goddamn painful to read. It sounds cute in theory, but it gets messy really fast, especially if you want to preserve how cards work...and then the weirdness about how summoning creatures works. Which...well, think about it. There's no spell that represents you punching your opponent, so Gideon wouldn't be able to hit people.
>>
>>44463691
Lore threads are only on Wednesdays. Been that way since around DTK, I think.
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 223x310
>>44482839
>Sigarda
By that logic, Zendikar shouldn't have been in trouble in the first place.

Not even legendary, so there could be an entire order of the fuckers. Yet they made no impact.

It's times like this that it's important to remember that flavor and mechanics do not line up one-to-one.
>>
>>44482722
nice dubs
oh wait they aren't trips gtfo
>>
>>44485623
I was sort of making it up as I went along. The whole fic spawned from the line "I'm looking forward to Eldrazi-corrupted tentacled angels and Avacyn herself getting her indestructible orifices defiled by colorless eldrazi seed." That doesn't really lend itself to a happy ending.
>>
>>44482018
"planeswalker sparks require a soul" is that why Phyrexia doesn't have planeswalkers?
>>
File: 100[1].jpg (52 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
100[1].jpg
52 KB, 312x445
>>44490034
Obviously the Eldrazi just cast this a few times
>>
>>44491394
Planeswalkers must have a soul.
Planeswalkers can't be from an artificial race to have the spark naturally (Karn's sparks were both gifted to him, the dirty cheater, neither were originally his)
Planeswalkers must not have had their soul separated from their body. The most usual cause of this is death.
Planeswalkers cannot be Phyrexians. This is on top of the other restrictions - a Phyrexian cannot become a Planeswalker, period, and if a Planeswalker were to be compleated somehow, their spark would be destroyed.
>>
>>44489583
For some reason I thought the Boros Legion had an airship that is, or was able to travel planes.
>>
>>44491471
>Planeswalkers cannot be Phyrexians. This is on top of the other restrictions - a Phyrexian cannot become a Planeswalker, period, and if a Planeswalker were to be compleated somehow, their spark would be destroyed.
but y tho
>>
>>44491939
something about the Oil destroys a Spark.
>>
>>44463120
It will never be explicit. Because wizards will make a cliff hanger than gauge people's reaction and bring the character back or kill it
>>
>>44491939
Because Wizards of the Coast has specified that Phyrexians cannot become planeswalkers and vice versa.
>>
>>44491471
>>44492072
I think I read from a second hand source that the oil simply couldn't take hold because planeswalkers have a different biology than most life (which allows them to shape shift and survive the Blind Eternities). It was talking about old walkers though. Not sure how true (at least with new walkers) that is because:
* It was referring to old walkers and the nature of the spark has fundamentally changed as a result of the mending.
* People, including those at WotC, speculate about the possibility of compleated Eldrazi.
>>
>>44491394
Yes, when Jin Gitaxias analized Tezzeret he refused to believe the planeswalker spark was not located in an organ.
New Phyrexia knows about planeswalkers. If Elesh convinces Jin to stop being a fedora atheist in a world of motherfucking magic, they could find a way.
>>
>>44482381
Nope, that's Gerrard activating the bomb Freyalize set in Pernicious Deed.
>>
>>44492222
It's the same with new walkers, Elspeth was covered in the stuff when she slaughtered a phyrexian army, and she hadn't been compleated.
>>
>>44484126
Feroz was killed by a minor explosion, Serra by a knife wound, etc.
They were mighty but not omnipotent or immortal.
>>
>>44483799
Didn't Sorin make the Angels when he was an Oldwalker, and thus legit powerful enough to make shit that could go toe to toe with Eldrazi for awhile?
>>
>>44492650
I haven't heard the word "fedora" used in such a way before. Please say what it meant in that context.
>>
>>44492864
lets be clear, by the time they "defined" how powerful Old walkers where, they were effectively unkillable by most means, as seen by Urza.

they can die yes, but it would take a tremendous effort.

Serra had given up on living, for the instance you brought up.
>>
>>44485074
MaRo says he's Grixis.
Doug says he's Esper.
Everyone agrees, fuck green.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.