[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me about the moon god(s) of your setting.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 19
File: 0042_02.gif (35 KB, 468x240) Image search: [Google]
0042_02.gif
35 KB, 468x240
Tell me about the moon god(s) of your setting.
>>
>>44454361
Occasionally uncoils, yawns, looks at the world, maybe blesses something and curls back up into a sphere and goes back to sleep.
Once ate a meteorite.
>>
File: FUCK OFF JERRY.png (6 KB, 394x440) Image search: [Google]
FUCK OFF JERRY.png
6 KB, 394x440
>"hmm, how shall I troll /tg/ today?"
>scrolls through the incredible image macro collection gathered over the six weeks of posting career
>clicks one at random
>"tell me about something like this picture."
>fucks up the captcha a couple times
>windmill slams the post button
>>
The moon is considered the source of all evil and wrongness in the world, according the a sun worshipping cult.
>>
She's closely associated with fertility/fecundness and occasionally takes mortal lovers, invariably birthing beasts or monsters. It's said that when the moon is red, some new monster has been born.
>>
>>44454392
>Moon god is also god of comfy
Makes sense.
>>
>>44454361
The moon goddess is bulimic

It's the source of the tides.
>>
>>44454361
The lycanthrope tribes War God

Different phases represents different aspects

Well the full moon is the war god or the aspect of war
>>
>>44454423
I miss when you could post Chick Tracts on /tg/ without people wringing their hands about whether or not OP was trolling.
>>
>>44454450
It is also a giant snake.
>>
Since the "gods" of my setting are semi-divine artificial intelligences, the goddess of the moon is, surprise surprise, located on an ancient Lunar base, and is the only AI that isn't entirely housed in a satellite fortress that orbits the planet. She is by far the most powerful of the Oracles (the collective name of the "gods", once called the ORACLE Synthetic Neutral Network) and is said to be the chief guardian of the planet against terrors that lurk just beyond.
>>
File: Apoc.png (315 KB, 737x1061) Image search: [Google]
Apoc.png
315 KB, 737x1061
They're pretty sick yo.
>>
File: Queen Gagix Two-Barb.jpg (400 KB, 738x931) Image search: [Google]
Queen Gagix Two-Barb.jpg
400 KB, 738x931
>We Are All Us
>>
Cold, sterile, a self-neuter, associated with shadows with illusions. A lesser god of the high elves, but prized because she represents their home.
>>
File: Hellstar.png (3 MB, 1413x998) Image search: [Google]
Hellstar.png
3 MB, 1413x998
>>44454361

IT HUNGERS

All living things caught in moonlight undergo horrific mutations, usually winding up as a cancerous mass of flesh. Those so affected have their sanity literally siphoned from them, the Moon's sole form of sustenance. The resulting abominations are usually put down as swiftly as possible come morning, lest they dig down deep and begin reproducing.
>>
File: Fantasy moon.jpg (313 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Fantasy moon.jpg
313 KB, 1920x1080
In my setting all the planets are Gods. The constellations? Nebula? Black Holes? All Gods too.

Of course moons are defeated and shackled Gods, taken as prisoners by the God they orbit. The campaign setting takes place on a planet with 5 moons, all defeated by the Warrior God that the planet represents. As such; the moons have secret cults and covens that plot his downfall, angry at their servitude.

Not terribly original but it works.
>>
>>44454759
>Not terribly original

Really? I can't think of anything else that does that.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 225x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 225x240
>>44454492
Posting random Chick Tracts was always shitposting.
>>
>>44454786
Anon clearly stole my ideas directly through my brain, via telepathy.
>>
>>44454786

I was more referring to secret moon cults but glad you like it.

>>44454876

Damn, you must have forgot your tinfoil hat bro. That's the only protection.
>>
>>44455004
I left it on the moon, nigga.
>>
>>44454786
The gods=planets with the moons being dead gods (or rather parts of one dead god) was done in TES, but having the planet the players are on being a god too is pretty cool.

>>44455021
Buzz, stop posting on /tg/ and get NASA to go to Mars for christ's sake.
>>
>>44455054
>NASA
I-I'm sorry anon.
>>
>>44454759
I would nigh instantly join the moon cults if I was player in your game. Like there's no decision process there at all for me, I Am With The Moon. Dawn of the first day motherfucker.
>>
>>44455127
Don't say anything else. I couldn't take it and I still can't.
Leave me, perchance to dream.
>>
File: dawn of the second day.jpg (235 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
dawn of the second day.jpg
235 KB, 1280x960
>>44455129
>>
>>44455129

Well I guess I can't stop you, but since you'd probably be a human (most people in the setting are), then you'd be turning your back on the Volacno God of the planet that created you. Humans are the ash people, that's what they call themselves. Traitor.
>>
It's a decentralized folk belief where people pray to the moons at night for protection from dangers, travellers pray for guidance and clear skies. The way they see it, the moons are like little suns at night, watching over the day folk when the sun goes away. They're not as big or bright, but there's lots of them.

They often burn sweet smelling leaves and stuff and let the smoke waft up into the night sky as a sort of offering. Some people burn little piles outside their homes, some people get together on designated nights and burn large bonfires where everyone throws in some sweet stuff to burn.
>>
>>44454361
Her domains are silver and sanity. Her priestesses give confession and guidance, as well as help to those who are ill of mind. However, on the full moon of each month, they dance and make sacrifices with crescent knives decorated with silver. Her cathedrals have pure silver altars and reliquarys.
>>
>>44455127
Thaaaaaaanks Obama.
>>
>>44455594
That's fine, volcano gods mean nothing to me. I want to know more about your game/setting/group though.
>>
>>44454361
The sun goddess is his older sister. Or, rather, was - before she died, bringing an end to the golden age the world had enjoyed under her reign. When she was slain, her blood fell to earth and sank into the ground, collecting in mighty veins of a strange metal that conducts magic.

The sun still shines, but there is an emptiness to it now. He does all he can to rule as she did, but his Silver Reign can never compare to her Golden Rule. It is too marred by his grief, too tarnished by his sorrow, too polluted with his despair.

Some say envy has begun to grow in his heart. Others say he seeks a way to bring his sister back even now.

The truth is that he has already found his sister. Reincarnated as a mortal, with no memory of who she once was, or the power she once wielded - or even of how much darker the world has grown in her absence. How he wishes he could awaken her to herself again - but it simply cannot be done.

There are wars now, and the races distrust one another. A dark god of tin and copper and flame seeks to surge forth from the depths of the Earth. All seems lost.
>>
File: 366-mons080.png (67 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
366-mons080.png
67 KB, 640x480
There's a sun-worshiper religion that sees the sun as an all-father creator god and the moon as his female consort, representing feminine beauty. Solar eclipses are a time of unity between man and woman, while lunar eclipses are a celebration of womanhood. Those guys are just savages and shouldn't be listened to, since they don't know the truth about the moon, never fucking mind the sun itself.

The real moon god is the beast god who rules over nature, both in its beauty and grace and in its savag, bloody glory. It blesses and curses the world and those in it in equal measure for the beast is neither good nor evil, but indifferent. Do not pray to it, for to attract its attention is to become its prey, and nature itself will turn against you, from the beasts to the plants, to the sky and water. The beast god lives on the moon, which is not a grey and benign disc of light in the sky, but a lush green, blue, and brown orb with its own forests and lakes and deserts.

All I can think of regarding this setting is that when humanity advances far enough to travel to space and they get to the moon, those astronauts are FUCKED.
>>
File: FEARSOME GODS OSR.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
FEARSOME GODS OSR.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>44455766

Besides stuff about the nations, religions and more on the magic system; this PDF got you covered family.

I don't have a group yet. I'm fixing this up until I feel its ready.
>>
>>44454361
Fertility god worshiped by many peoples as bringing good fortune and the urge to bone.
Much like every other god in the setting, its not real
OR IS IT?!
no
>>
>>44456008
Thanks anon. I dig that it's OSR too! Not a fan of silhouette art but appreciate it's usually a necessity where it's used.

If you're ever looking for a group online I'd be interested.
>>
>>44454361
There's no moon because it takes place on a moon.
>>
>>44456438
So do people just talk about on an intangible nothing?
>>
>>44456310

I was probably going to find a group online honestly, but I was waiting until I could get more support/work done on the homebrew.

Can I give you a skype somehow? Or would you simply prefer to float around until you'd find me? I'd use the same game name (Fearsome Gods) on a gamefinder and the OSR threads when I do go for a group.
>>
>>44456463
Tell us about your planet deity then?
>>
>>44456491
Well, he's a captain...
>>
>>44456482
If you want to post your skype that's fine, I actually don't use skype at all but don't mind making one. Or I probably will catch you in gamefinder/OSR threads when you are ready (and can always run a search for the name of the game).

Incidentally, I really like your game! I like how it's got a lot of old-school design but it's also clearly informed by stuff like the *world games. I like the low but incremental level of character power, that approx. the same amount of text is spent on each character type and that they use different mechanics. Also that you provide difficult/punishing choices but you also give an out for them them (like your rolling for race, where goblins really are just shitty but also if you really don't want to play a goblin you can opt-out there). I like how your design decisions (you must spend money to gain XP, fighters must kill powerful enemies to obtain trophies) clearly trend towards the kind of rock-and-roll Lankhmar-style adventuring I think it's meant to be played as. There are things I that at first glance I think need clarified, edited or amended but I don't see anything that I think is a straight up wrong design decision. It makes me think you probably read all the same OSR blogs and shit I do.
>>
>>44456652
>It makes me think you probably read all the same OSR blogs and shit I do.

Oh fuck yes, somebody noticed. You bet, everything from the really fancy and 'modernish' feel of letting people play with dice or having fictional rewards instead of just numbers for the mechanics, from the wild and broad-strokes style worldbuilding to the heavy class based-but-with-freedom game design is all extremely heavily inspired by those blogs you are talking about.

I also really appreciate the feedback and compliments, thanks. I will make sure to look out for you and post the game in the threads when the time comes; I won't make you make a skype or anything.

Oh! And one more thing; tell me what type of race/class you are thinking about or like the most, then I'll leave you alone.
>>
File: HagBeauty.jpg (15 KB, 202x249) Image search: [Google]
HagBeauty.jpg
15 KB, 202x249
>>44454361
Her Avatar is a pockmarked old hag who is constantly grumpy towards everyone for one slight or another made over her long life and has cursed many for a great deal of things. She is also however easily flattered and is said to fawn over infants and protect them and drools affection on those who know to behave themselves in her presence. She is the celestial midwife and eldest of all the pantheon, honored by all. She too used to burn hot and brilliantly and was the Chief Goddess of the world now passed but now remains as just a great coal in the sky of this world. She knows pretty much everything about anything that predates this world but it's hard to get her to speak to the point when she starts to fantasize about how pretty she used to be.

>When people stopped being as appreciative of her presence in the sky as they once were she made it so that they all would grow sleepy if their was not a celebration being held in her name
>The sun out shone her so she made the flesh and eyes of men and beasts to burn in his light when they endured it and would have to hide when he shone his brightest.
>Men dared to compare the beauty of women to her so she made them rage and weep and act absolutely bonkers at least once a month.
>A measly sea God once boasted of his powers over the waters near her so she took the tides from him and used them to drown his favored city and rises them every night so that he may never rebuild it
>When a mountain spirit boasted about her peaks she through a meteor at the heights and turn it into a crater. When the spirit then boasted about how great had been her change into a deep valley she had it dawn on a nearby human settlement that it'd be the perfect place for a garbage dump.
>>
The setting I care about:
There are two moons, which most cultures hold to represent the god of death and the god of life. These moons orbit at different rates, with the outer moon traveling slower than the inner moon. There are roughly 4 or 5 points where the moons will overlap in their orbits, and those are holy days for both priesthoods which represent the neverending cycle of life and death.

Homebrew D&D setting:
The moon is a big white rock. No gods live on it, but multiple gods in many pantheons represent it or have it in their portfolios. What they really do is, like the solar gods used to do, allow the moon to be seen and function however they like within the territories of their belief.
>>
>>44456778
Well, you gotta promise to give me special consideration when the time comes anon. I'll quote this post at you and everything.

The race/class combo I am most interested in is probably a Cucoy Bastard. But really I am interested in Human/Cucoy/Marvel Bastard, Goblin anything (Crook foremost, I think), and anything Cultist. Vanara is also pretty appealing but I don't know how well I would play it (I normally hate fantasy names but I quite like Allwonder and Highwild, btw). Your Cloven abilities remind me a bit of a chart I made up for /tg/ ages ago which was literally just going through the Ars Goetia and writing down things, so I think that's neat too.

If you want any negative criticism the first things that jump out at me are: you need to clarify whether the Bastard abilities stack or not; your Crook focus dice will be clearer in a visual diagram I think did you play Crimson Shroud, anon? and I think your weapon breaking is just a bit too complex currently - I would stick to max damage rather than top half damage. You also don't have a 1d6 ranged weapon but maybe that's a conscious choice, and although I get the weapon selection is meant to be primitive you don't have swords man, I'd still want a sword. It's the first tool we developed only to kill.
>>
>>44456791
>spiteful moon goddess ruins everything for everyone

I'm stealing this.
>>
File: flowey.gif (5 KB, 200x209) Image search: [Google]
flowey.gif
5 KB, 200x209
>>44457031
Don't you have anything better to do?
>>
The moon in my setting is actually a tear in the fabric of reality.
Lunar eclipses are blinking.
>>
>>44456998

>I think your weapon breaking is just a bit too complex currently

Yes, I agree. I'll probably resort to just making gear have durability points and the shitty gears breaks in one point of damage basically. Of course I should mention the reason why I went to such an effort in the first place was to make early level characters a little weaker; especially for the Bastard. Starting with shitty gear instead of average gear and then getting stronger. Most games have the fighters start with a sword, not a shovel, which I feel is a little more thematically appropriate.

>no 1d6 Ranged weapon
Partially I forgot, but I didn't want to add crossbows or anything. I think I'll bump the shortbow to this level, keep the big bows the Str-based ranged weapons.

>I get the weapon selection is meant to be primitive you don't have swords man, I'd still want a sword. It's the first tool we developed only to kill.

Nope, this is actually a mistake of mine again! I forgot to add that to the Bastard's section. See when the Bastard goes for his starter gear he should start with 3 pieces of shoddy gear or 1 piece of good gear; that good gear can easily include a good longsword and the shoddy gear could include some poor quality longswords too. The idea is the Bastard can start with the best weapons; but then again I still like the idea of level 1 fighters having shovels, scythes, kitchen knives tied on sticks, etc.

>Crimson Shroud
Sorry, no, never heard of it.

>special consideration

What do you mean by 'special consideration' exactly?
>>
>>44457199
I mean like yo, if you're picking up players from /tg/ I'd really like to be one of them.

I'm just asking about Crimson Shroud because it has a similar "building dice" mechanic. I'm gonna go crash out now but I will keep an eye out for your game.
>>
>>44454361
My setting doesn't have /a/ moon god, it has a third of a pantheon of gods.

The setting is two moons orbitting a gas giant, standing on one you look and see the other as your moon. Tidal forces come from the gas giant.

So, the damn dirty elves on the other moon have their pantheon of pussy ass civilization gods that did fuck all to keep the demon hordes from slaughtering their armies and now the damn dirty moon elves are flooding into superior human territory through eldergod controlled portals driving some of them insane. Millions of them have already shown up, and the crazy ones are going on murder sprees.

And the real bullshit is the human gods are all chummy with the moon gods, telling all their practitioners to chill out as our lands get literally flooded with knife ears.
>>
>>44454392
Occred to me I didn't specify something. The moon IS the god. Moon is a giant rock encrusted god-snake in hibernation.
>>
File: 1451199374416.jpg (13 KB, 328x283) Image search: [Google]
1451199374416.jpg
13 KB, 328x283
The "Moon God" is a town drunk who pulls down his britches, exposes his buttocks to passersby, and then runs off yelling that he's the Moon God.
>>
>>44454427
This is horrifying and reminds me quite a bit of Bloodborne.

I like it.
>>
>>44454361
He encourages goat fucking
>>
File: 1347848903400.jpg (572 KB, 772x900) Image search: [Google]
1347848903400.jpg
572 KB, 772x900
Somewhat on topic: Has anyone portrayed their fantasy settings as the Earth post-apocalypse? As in, literal Judgement day has occurred, God has fucked off and made a New Earth with the faithful and Satan ruled supreme over the Old Earth. Then the other demons kinda got sick of his shit, ate him, then became the first Gods of the new world, starting a cycle similar to the Greeks.

This may explain why humans are not the major species (These humans being hidden from the wrath of Satan by luck or servitude), and will explain why there's animalkin and half-human beasts (Humans cursed by Satan because he hates humans to be less than humans because FUCK humans), why the Orks and goblins exist (Originally to punish humans), why elves and dwarves exist (Satan's middle finger to god by making something BETTER than humans) and why major magical creatures exist (As lesser demons, with the major ones being gods). The respective afterlives are simply areas where the devils have punctured into either heaven or hell, and magic is just what reality is without the Word of God.

I think it would be an interesting twist where the evil cult the party is investigating is lead by a fallen angel who, pissed off about God buggering off, seeks to invade New Earth, and is accumulating as much evil as they can before launching the invasion. The moral quandary is thus: do you hate the God who left you behind enough to save them and rid the world of evil? Or are you afraid He might get so pissed off he'll erase your reality?

Maybe likea fantasy version of pic related?
>>
File: youvegottabesquiddingme.png (394 KB, 1284x1289) Image search: [Google]
youvegottabesquiddingme.png
394 KB, 1284x1289
AHH KOS
>>
>>44455985

Reminds me of Book of the... um. Shit. Whichever was last? Book of the Latest Sun? Book of Latter Sun Saints? Book of the Slightly Longer Sun? The trilogy after Book of the Long Sun, where there were space-leech vampire shapeshifters on Green that would fly between planets and occasionally get pulled into the gravity of the Whorl, and Green was this horrible jungle hell where humans were slave-cattle.
>>
In my setting there are three planets because the gods could not decide what the world should look like. The god who made the moons disagreed very heavily with how one of the planets was turning out so he decided to be a jerk about it and made the moon but just never put it where it was supposed to go. So now his favorite planet has two moons.
>>
He's not so much a moon god, but he is a god on the moon.

An undead god on the dark side of the moon. He slumbers for now, but should mortal eyes ever see him, he will awaken and end the world, as he tried to do in years long past.
>>
One of the 'Three Sisters.' Sister to the sun goddess and the goddess of the seas and storms.
Two prayers are said to her every day, one at dinner time, and one at bed time. Basically she helps to keep the corrupting influence of the Gods of Darkness at bay during night time. She does this by using what the church describes as 'moon blessings,' which they don't completely understand themselves, but hey, the world hasn't been devoured by the Old Gods, the Dark Gods, or the Lost Ones yet so we can assume whatever she's doing is working.
>>
>>44454361
A close orbiting moon in the land is just a massive doldrum that was spat out when A creature from the negative energy realm was summoned to revive a demon prince.
>>
File: a42.png (377 KB, 498x497) Image search: [Google]
a42.png
377 KB, 498x497
>>44454361
He likes to exterminate certain minorities
>>
>>44454361
Wow, someone in a chic tract is actually offended at the chic tract's writing too!
>>
>>44454361
He used to be a pretty nice guy, the God of Trust, the kind you share with close friends. Then he turned into an asshole, and now the dark elves perform sacrifices at full moon. He's too busy managing secret societies, ordering the dark elves around while still being vague, and trying to figure out who he is, out of the two dozen or so people in his throne room who secretly think they are him - it's not the guy on the throne, that's for sure.
>>
>>44454361
Since in my setting the Moon has been split in two by the Moon God was split in two as well.
Yaghuth is the god of dreams. He affects the transformation of werewolves, wereboars, weregorillas, werebadgers, and wereflamingos.
Ya'uq is the god of darkness. He affects the transformation of werebears, wererats, wereseals, werejaguars, and werebutterflies.
Nasr was the god of the Moon, while he was whole. Yaghuth and Ya'uq can through great effort recombine int Nasr for a short time. They mostly do it in serious danger or when Utu, the Sun god wants to have a dance-off.
>>
>>44454451
do people still unironically worship Ana & Mia?
they were big when I was in high school.
>>
>>44454786
If you have some weeb knowledge, Fate Stay Night and the overarching universe, Type-Moon, do this.
>>
>>44458882
Some say Kosm, though
>>
>>44460222
>Moonman

You. I like you. You need to get the fuck back to /pol/, but I like you.
>>
>>44454361
I'd make a joke about "In my setting, the moon goddess is the good one while the sun god is the bad guy!" but I can't think of anything especially funny or clever.
>>
>>44454361
He's the god of bunnies, and he has the important job to be lookout for horrors from the beyond. In addition, all of the bunnies are under his protection during the night. Kill a bunny during night, and he will curse you. Despite his curses, he's still the weakest of the gods because nobody worships him with the exception of some crazy druids.
>>
File: The SUN commands you.jpg (96 KB, 964x839) Image search: [Google]
The SUN commands you.jpg
96 KB, 964x839
>>44461900
Something something evil daystar.
>>
>>44454361
She's a loser that sleeps in, eats too much, is less attractive than her friends, routinely falls into traps and is still the most powerful being in existence.
>>
>>44461900
>I can't think of anything especially funny or clever.

Well, you are on /tg/
>>
>>44463519
Now I want an evil and hateful sun god who perform heinous acts toward mortals on a daily basis out of pure spite.
>>
>>44463601
And we'll call him Arizona.
>>
>>44463601
Sunburns?
>>
>>44454361
The moon is the left eye of the evil creator god. In order to demonstrate while turning your bodyparts into celestial bodies is a bad idea, the goddess of knowledge and the god of the dead are currently having it occupied by their servants.
>>
>>44454361
The Moon God in my setting is also the Sun God, as well as the god of balance. He never does anything that would majorly upset the balance, so he's not too much assistance to either side.

Basically the easiest god to worship, whether you're good or evil, nocturnal or otherwise, he welcomes all walks of life, provided you aren't too disruptive.
>>
>>44454361
There were earth gods after some amount of time earth was dying and they decided to time travel to past to save earth.
By doing that they created the sunn gods to help them, sunn gods tried make sure stuff didnt happened like previous timeline, but they failed to save universe and time travelled again with earth.
Influecing the creation of moonn god, after failing for the third time, they tried to time travell,this time going too far and so not existing, becoming some like those binder pacts from d&d.
>>
>>44463653
>One giant fire ball vs one small chunk of earth
>balance
>>
>>44463821
The small chunk of earth is a master of evasion. The giant fire ball takes every hit.

Balance.
>>
My moon is the skull of a dead god.
The "New moon" is actually when the skull is facing the Earth, and the minds of mortals shield themselves from the face of the immortal made dust.
>>
>>44463821
Ah, but my setting takes place underground. The meaning of Sun and Moon mean the illumination levels, and some pretty moving pictures in the sky.

There used to be a sun and moon in the old world, but now this is the best they have.
>>
Not my current campaign setting, but something I'm writing.
>The Goddess is a physical being, an all-powerful being of divine beauty, and source of the magic used by the elf-races
>Created the world with the help from a male God that ended up disappearing, Man-kind entered the world mysteriously soon later
>Goddess lives on the moon in a grand palace with her two children, the Divinities (who look like white and black stone statues)
>Elves gone-goofed warring with each other by trying to take power from the Divinities and mortally wounding them
>Goddess wipes the elves' continent from the face of the earth and decides to take a nap, sealing the elves from most of their, previously potent power.
>At the "present" setting, the heroes are finding the pieces of the Divinities that were taken by the elves and turned into weapons, to return them to the Goddess and wake her up
>Wake me up inside
>>
File: Tide turned.png (445 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
Tide turned.png
445 KB, 768x1024
A parasite, the moon is a parasite floating next to Place, he has long hook lines going all they way onto the dark covered ground where he baits mortals by projecting images of those they lost and loved ones onto his hooks, once a mortal grabs the hook he pulls them up to do horrible things.
So always bring a Saltsbury lantern if you want to visit Place
Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.