[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: /tg/ Makes a Hive World
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: DarkHeresy_HiveWorld_MarkMolnar.jpg (954 KB, 1510x900) Image search: [Google]
DarkHeresy_HiveWorld_MarkMolnar.jpg
954 KB, 1510x900
Rules:
>One post per anon.
>Anything contradictory to previous posts is null and void.
>Try to make it something that can actually be in 40k.
>Three vetoes requires to remove/modify a post.
>Have fun

I start:
>The planet is mainly desert, and has red sand much like that of Mars.
>>
>Half the population is clowns
>>
>>44454229
>the other half is space ISIS
>>
Another well thought out worldbuilding thread.
>>
>>44454213

I veto this post.
>>
>>44454229
Veto.
>>
>>44454357
I veto this veto
>>
>>44454357

I veto this post for removal.
>>
>>44454357
veto this for removal.
>>
>>44454373
>>44454380
>>44454400
The motion is passed.

Clown/ISIS world is stay
>>
>>44454213
The clowns assault the ISIS fortress with a single APC.

It hits a plasma IED.

40,000 Clowns lost their lives that day.
>>
The most commonly found and sold drug in the hive underworld is called "Droxcidic Skin Paste" or "Jam" for short. It is spread all over your skin and induces an orgasmic hardened feeling. It makes you feel like your entire body is a giant boner.
>>
All of the inhabitants are Squats. They are Squat clowns and space ISIS.
>>
>>44454495
ISIS counteratacked the clown fortress.
The clowns held out bravely with their water spraying flowers and honky noses, however they were overwhelmed and forced to flee
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.