[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sibella Quest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42
File: Sibella.png (463 KB, 834x659) Image search: [Google]
Sibella.png
463 KB, 834x659
The continuing flashback of an anon and his Christmas spirit.
>>
>>44451929
She said bro
>>
>>44451976
She might not mean it literally. We don't know much about Winnie and WAnon's history... I think it would be kind of interesting if she had a few failed relationships before going steady with him.
>>
>Let me tell you kids, about how i met your mother's friend... And slapped that ass!
Don't forget you owe us a good tit slap for White Fell, SQ.
That and mustard. All over her.
that is the price for messing with our Gun-Eh, Fertility Idols!
>>
Now the all important question.
do we slap her ass, and if so, when?
>>
>>44452001
>She used to date her brother.
>Werewolves don't get how this is considered weird.
WQAnon has to fight with her brother for the right to Imouto her
>>
Here we go, new thread!
>>
>>44452001
If this goes well, I would be okay with a DLC How Winnie met Anon...

But for now, we wait and see affiliation.
>>
>>44452027
Not much interested in that.
>>
>>44452027
I don't really care too much on the subject but, I would rather it to be an accident as we are filing out of the movie. But that's just me and my comedy senses talking.
>>
>>44452013
>NOt sure about the tit slap
>>
>>44452097
This much better

It's better for it to be a misunderstanding
>>
>>44452148
Roll a d20 at random to see how bad it is, instant comedy "pass" or "fail".
>>
>>44452027
Intentionally? Definitely not. SQanon doesn't strike me as an assslapping type.

Except maybe if he thought there was a mosquito vampire sitting on it preparing to drink.
>>
>>44451976
It's her brother. This takes place before she met W-anon.

>>44451967
Yep, we're Catholic crusaders of justice.

>Can we watch some Captain Harlock back at base?

Certainly! Perhaps S-anon gets curious after tonight's events.

You are in the theater.

Watching Breaking Dawn.

And then, Breaking Dawn 2!

You have dreamed about this.

"Oh my lord!" Abdiel says leaning on air, hands on her face. "I'm actually feeling a little bat for Moroni! I think I might need to send her a get well card for this burn! Because as you say anon, this is a a "sick burn!""

Benny chuckles and throws popcorn into his mouth. "This isn't a bad way to spend Christmas!" He says smacking loudly. "The werewolves all look like stuff you'd get out of a crane machine!"

"Anon, please tell Ben to quiet down, the rest of the audience can hear him." She warns you sternly. She resumes laughing until she's out of breathe. And then laughs some more.

"AHAHAHAH MORONI, YOU POOR SIMPLETON! AHAHAHAHA!"

For your part, you try not to sigh loudly and contentedly.

ROLL 3D20 TO AVOID GUSHING ABOUT THE MASTERFUL ROMANCE IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES
>>
>>44452148
I'm fine with pushing her out of the way of an ice vampire or getting her attention in an emergency in the most awkward way possible personally.
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>44452179
>instant comedy "pass" or "fail".

Ill roll but I didnt understand what yo said.
>>
>>44452100
I was not talking about a strike or a hit.
More like playing the bongoes. More humiliation than anything.
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>44452191
I have no emotions
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>44452191
R-right.
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>44452191
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>44452191
>ROLL 3D20 TO AVOID GUSHING ABOUT THE MASTERFUL ROMANCE IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES
Roll for hardboiledness!
>>
>>44452226
>>44452249
So, uh, we get style points for this right?
>>
>>44452191
>I'm actually feeling a little bat for Moroni
>actually feeling a little bat for Moroni
>feeling a little bat for
>little bat

Abby confirmed for vampire!

Rememebr to ask more about Moroni and how did she fuck up her message from god.

What does she think of protestants?
And the Hellsing organization
>>
>>44452206
Good roll.
It would basically a roll to see how bad it gets. The end result is basically the same, we trip and wound Winnies pride/accidentally hit her, but the better numbers probably soften the blow...Abby help us if we roll a 1.
>>
>>44452290
We can steal Points from the past?
What is this? The Order of the Stick?
>>
>>44452346
Is why I'm a little curious on how this'll work.
>>
>>44452324
If we roll a 1 we get a retcon bad trait

>Moonlight Pasta Dinner: -2 to any non-violent interaction with cute werwolf girls

and

>T-that scene from the Lady and the Tramp, yeah, that one!: We take a -2 to any romantic interaction when there is a cute werewolf girl around. Even if the interaction is not directed at a werwolf girl.
>>
>>44452324
Alternatively
>19
>Winnie whips around
>"Hey! What's the big ide-O-oh! Golly."
>"Abby. Abby help."
>SAnon's a little skittish of Winnie
>Winnie's not happy about it, but she's into that and damn if Simon Boo-Mont isn't a pretty man.
"And that, my dear grandchildren is why I still have both of my arms after the fact."
>>
>>44452488
>20
>She falls in love with anon
>This becomes the reason she has a human fetish
>She realizes is a warrior
>She decides to TEST HIS MIGHT
What she doesn't realize is that Anon is a Man of the Cloth...or at least that is what he called himself during his teenage panty raids.
>>
>>44452565
Down boy.
We're aiming for Sibella and another character is with Winnie.
>>
File: Night on the Galactic Railroad.jpg (13 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
Night on the Galactic Railroad.jpg
13 KB, 400x267
>>44452226
>>44452247
>>44452249
>Good
>Very Good
>Very Good

Style: 2

You maintain your composure in accordance with Abdiel's wishes.

All the while her feet change places with her wings.

"AHAHAHAHAH! THIS IS YOUR LEGACY MORONI! HEAPS OF HUMILIATION BE UPON YOU, YOU WHO THOUGHT HER WINGS WERE THE FLUFFIEST!"

Nonetheless, a tiny tear, unnoticeable in the darkness, rolls down your cheek. A token of mourning for the titanic romance of Edward and Bella. There will be no more movies...

>>44452322
Abby's rivalry with Moroni is of course theologically based. But it is also a little more...personal.

>>44452324
Oh no, we haven't rolled for it yet...

The lights come up.

"Wellll!" Benny says stretching. "Now on to It's a Wonderful Life! And we're seeing it with our very own Clarence!"

"Hmph!" Abdiel says throwing her head back proudly. "To compare me to an angel that only earns his wings at the end of the movie...it's not as if angels even have to earn wings, but still. I am far from inexperienced!"

You enter into the lobby. The anime double feature appears to have let out as well. The two werewolves from earlier are walking nearby.

"...Those cats freaked me out. I don't get why they drew them like that." The male asks.

"It was a stylistic choice." Winnie explains. "It's for the same reason all the signs are esperanto in the movie. It's supposed to have a kind of alienating, uneasy atmosphere."

"Yeah." he shrugs. "You know, for Christmas."

"Well I thought it was a pretty movie."

"Yeah, you would." He says playfully mussing her hair. "You and the other weirdos. Like that one guy upfront."

"You mean the guy with the T-shirt?"

"Yeah. I didn't think they made T-shirts like that."

"Well, I thought he was sort of cute."

"Cute?" He rolls his eyes. "Oh come on..."

"No seriously. He has this really intense expression while he was watching. As if he really understood everything."

"He was probably just trying to understand why all the cats looked weird."

-cont
>>
>>44452630
It would be a nice justification for Winnie to have her trademark human fetish.
Also, Anon is most likely not willing to humor her advances.
>>
>>44452646
>Abby's rivalry with Moroni is of course theologically based. But it is also a little more...personal.
Angels really argue about who has the fluffier wings?
>>
Rolled 14, 5, 14, 11, 5, 4, 9, 6, 6, 6 = 80 (10d20)

>>44452646
>But it is also a little more...personal.
Prepare to tell her that her fluffy wings look tacky and that being fluffy destroys their aerodynamic profile. Abstain from doing so in the last moment, if only because they are comfortable to sleep in

Multiple Roll time. By this point, it is a tradition.
>>
File: werewolf fertility ritual.png (298 KB, 2271x2380) Image search: [Google]
werewolf fertility ritual.png
298 KB, 2271x2380
>>44452213
We haven't even got to the ass slapping, guys.
I'm already losing my way over here.
>>
>"You mean the guy with the T-shirt?"
is that WQanon
>>
So SQ.
How did we do, overall, with our first meeting with Sibella?
How's she liking us?
>>
>>44452683
>Angelic vanity the primary contributor to Lucifer's fall
>Them having spats is news
I'd assume it's not normally Lucifer levels bad, but politics and social cliques man.
They're basically an in-universe 24/7 Maid RPG larp most likely.
Generally speaking.
>>
File: invasion.png (126 KB, 320x228) Image search: [Google]
invasion.png
126 KB, 320x228
>>44452764

>dunn dunn dunn

evil is afoot!
>>
>>44452646

"I bet he really got the movie! You know what, I think I might even ask him for his number!"

"Oh Winnie..." He says stroking his own face. "Not another human boy!"

"Say what you will Jack!" Winnie replies waving her tail back and forth with determination. "I have a feeling about this one-"

"And the last one, and the last one..."Jack replies dryly.

"I'm serious!"

"And I'm serious to." He says sighing. "I just want to know what your mom and Ginger are going to think about this."

...Costilla always told you that in the field you should always be prepared. This is why you carry your E-tool saints everywhere you go. This is why you never assume a bad feeling is just a feeling. This is why you check every strange coincidence.

This is why you when you step into a puddle of water you don't think you stepped into someone's pilled drink.

You glance around at the ground. Fortunately there's not too much foot traffic.

ROLL 3D20 TO INVESTIGATE

>>44452683
Abdiel and Moroni do.

In spite of what Costilla thinks, angels do have their own personalities like humans.
>>
>>44452787
Oh hey, it is you. I still remember our... Game, from last session.

But, considering how trigger happy are people when it comes to werewolves, i say we save it for the next adventure.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>44452889
Like some sort of reverse Moriarty.
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>44452889
RAÚL!
>>
>>44452851
>that pic
You have exquisite taste, anon.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>44452889
who needs style point saves?
>>
>>44452952
We do apparently.
>>
>Winnie watched anime before meeting WQ Anon
>Winnie genuinely likes anime
All this time I thought she was just humoring him.

I wonder if she's into the "adult" stuff.
Do they have that in common too?
>>
>>44452952
You do.
>>
>>44452930
>>44452940
>>44452952
There is an owlbear behind your character.
He doesn't notices it.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>44452889

>[professional & justified paranoia intensifies]
>>
Worst part is, we had 2 style points.

[spoielr]Sweet merciful FUCK I hate the street name captcha horseshit[/spoiler]
>>
>>44452985
Oh well, what is a scary movie without the good guys being blissfully oblivious to danger at first?
>>
>>44452952
As much as you will be mocked for this, you made the right call. Something tells me we might need these later...
>>
>>44452967
Yes she does, anon.
She enjoys stuff like
Cory in the House and Seinfeld

Also, What is Moroni like?
Is she a qt? Does she have the fluffiest wings?
>>
>>44452985
It's fine. It's friendly, and just trying to preen my hair.
What's the worst it could do by accident to my delicious crushable skull?
>>
>>44453065
Anon, let me introduce you to the concept of skullfucks and, guess what? It is breeding season.
>>
>>44452796
Yes

>>44452798
She's very fond of you.

But the thing is, she's been very fond of a lot of boys. Being the daughter of Dracula means you aren't her first by any measure.

If you want to be someone very, very special to her you're going to have to work at it.

>>44452812
>24/7 Maid RPG larp

That's...not a bad way of putting it.

Remember, some accounts of the Islamic Iblis has him refuse Allah's orders for all angels to bow before Adam because he was mad Tsundere for Allah and didn't believe Adam could love Allah like he could.

>>44452967
...Maybe...You'll have to play Winnie Quest II and find out!

>>44452930
>>44452940
>>44452952
>Very bad
>Good
>Very bad

Your result: Very bad

"Hey man, what's up?" Benny asks seeing you start to walk about hunched over staring at the floor. "...People are starting to stare..."

"The Ice Vampire! I think it's the Ice Vampire! Antonello Da Messina!"

"The nerve of him!" Abdiel says making a fist. "Turning this happy place of cinema into his hunting grounds! We must find him anon!"

"I'm trying..." You mutter apologetically. But while you can tell that someone is leaving wet footprints, you can't tell WHO it is...

People are nearing the door. If he escapes you...

DO YOU DRAW A WEAPON AND ORDER THE THEATER TO GO ON LOCKDOWN? OR DO WE TRY LOOKING AGAIN?

"...Would now be the time that I should..."

"Back door Benny. Now and be fast."

"Oh yeah!" He snaps you a thumbs up before running off to change into his Bomber Suit. He hasn't totally gotten his own initiative in these situations. You hope that this will change in time.
>>
Off topic: We need to remember to, at some point, ask Sibella if her dad really does say "bleh bleh bleh".
>>
>>44453167
>She's very fond of you.
>But the thing is, she's been very fond of a lot of boys. Being the daughter of Dracula means you aren't her first by any measure.
>If you want to be someone very, very special to her you're going to have to work at it.
Can we get some hints on what's expected of us?
>>
File: entire body.png (16 KB, 156x209) Image search: [Google]
entire body.png
16 KB, 156x209
>>44453167
>...Maybe...You'll have to play Winnie Quest II and find out!
I'll be reading up on my tropes. Thank you for the heads up based Winnie Quest.
>>
>>44453045
>Spoiler 1 and 2

God no.

>Spoiler 3

She does, and boasts of it often. This drives Abdiel crazy.

>>44453206
>hints

She wants someone for the long term. Someone she can be a soulmate with rather than a fuckbuddy. She has a lot of family baggage and she wants someone who can be a rock she can cling to. She wants someone that can appreciate the history of her family while still believing that it both can and needs to change for the better.
>>
>>44453167
>Being the daughter of Dracula means you aren't her first by any measure.
Can we bw confident that we are the first Vatican assassin that has provet himself to not be a killing machine like she expected us to be?

>she's been very fond of a lot of boys
What about girls?
>>
>>44453251
Well, I'd like to think we're going good there.
>>
>>44453277
You are her first Catholic Super Ninja, you do have that.

>spoiler
Yes. Including a phase where she experimented having a "committed blood drawing relationship" with another ghoul school girl. The girl broke it off, feeling like it was too much of a lesbian thing. They're still besties though.

Also if we're LOCKING THE PLACE DOWN we might want to do something big and flashy to get everyone's attention. I recommend Florian or Barbara.
>>
>>44453277
>What about girls?
Regardless of the romances Quest Guy sets up for us, I refuse to believe that our squad of waifus isn't even a little gay.
Phanty, particularly, I always thought seemed the most likely to be like that. Don't ask me why, maybe it's the hair, or even something more recent like Catherine's "tomboy" comments.
PhantyQuest seems to have her set up with that Anon pretty solidly, though.
But don't forget her little speech on relationships; "I've been MANY things to MANY people."
>>
>>44453167
"Eh, maybe we should let him go and forgive. It is Christmas."
>Wait a sec
"I'm just kidding but if we order the theater on lockdown there'll be a lot of people trapped in here with him. Maybe I shouldn't be looking for water but temperature difference?"
"So, Lucy most likely to suss him out. Then Florian."
>Do that.
>>
>>44453399
>Try scanning for temperature differences with Lucy

Or

>BOOM! I AM A VAMPIRE HUNTER! LOCK THIS BUILDING DOWN NOW!
>>
>>44453251
>>44453251
I can see it unfolding like an office sitcom

They both work at an office selling properties and condos. Mostly condos.
Moroni enters the conference room very obviously flaunting her perect body
The nerdier and a leeeetle bit more plain Abby is simmering with rage
Then, and outburst.
>"WELL GUESS WHAT? THANKS TO YOU THE GENERAL POPULACE STILL THINKS WE SELL LEMON SCENTED CONDOMS!"
Everyone is looking at Abby
Abby can't believe what she just did
Moroni is trying to remain calm and haughty but it is obvious she still feels very guilty about that.
>canned laughter
>>
>>44453431
Will we get a bonus to the roll if we go with Lucy?
Or some bonus if we lock the place down?
>>
>>44453395
And didn't PhantyQuest tell us when we were discussing how weird things could get physically, that for her, the pleasure is more spiritual than physical-fucking of course.
Not to sound like the most tumblr Anon on this board, but, is it possible for Phanty in her shapeshifting ectoplasmic sex adventures, of which I am certain there were many, to have somehow transcended mortal concepts of sexuality or even gender?
Some kind of "woosexual", perhaps?
>>
>>44453431
Fine fine.
Let's ruin Christmas.
For -everyone-.
God this is turning out just like that time in Berlin when we had to look after Robin.
>>
>>44453369
>another ghoul school girl
W-was it Winnie?
>>
File: just like in my chinese cartoons.png (253 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
just like in my chinese cartoons.png
253 KB, 1000x1000
>>44453488
THIS IS JUST LIKE IN MY JAPANESE COMICS
>>
>>44453488
Phanty has no blood
Tanis is problably as dry as a menospausic woman
Elsa... Eh, i don't know. Does she still has blood?
It HAS to be Winnie.
>>
>>44453541
Does it necessarily have to be one of the girls we saw in the movie?
>>
>>44453460
No roll bonuses, but if you use Lucy you might be able to find him without causing a riot. But you might also lose him, which means having to figure out where he went, which means fighting him later on his terms and not yours.

Locking down the building means he's trapped in here with you, unprepared. It also means he's trapped in here with all the people.

>>44453470
Some ghosts do that. Some ghosts don't, using limitations to their sexuality to help develop a solid identity.

As for how Phanty feels about it? We're just going to have to see in Phanty Quest II!

>>44453488
>>44453509
>>44453541
>Was it Winnie
Tanis and Elsa have blood. Elsa has an extremely efficient circulatory system and Tanis bleeds...stuff...that why may not be scientifically called "blood" functions roughly the same way.

So...three candidates right there...
>>
>>44453541
Remember her rage at White Fell...?

I'm not saying...but I AM saying its possible.

That or its a surprise Ghoul that never even existed before. Spooky!

>>44453431
Oh Lucy~!

>>44453470
All things considered, it is possible. Honestly the physical contact stuff interests me the most. Not just for Phamty now, but for PQAnon.
>>
>>44453590
Yes, because that is what makes it hot.
>>
>>44453590
I mean... it could have been Girlzilla
>>
>>44453603
>surprise Ghoul
Is it Mothgirl from the other GhoulQuest thread?
I loved Mothgirl.
Is that Quest alive? Haven't seen it in a while.
>>
>>44453603
>Remember her rage at White Fell...?
You're right, there is some serious UST going on between winnie and sibella. And White Fell is borderline gay for Winnie too.

We talk a lot about WAnon's harem... but I think it's really just Winnie's harem.
>>
>>44453648
Long as nothing happens there in the present.
>>
No matter what we go with... everyone remember to use style points.
>>
>>44453648
>borderline gay
Calling that "borderline" is like saying sucking a guy's dick is not gay because "it is just a prank, bro!"

>Winnie's harem
That's a nice way to look at it.

But who's to say that the blood drawing thing wasn't with another girl and the real crush is with Winnie.
>>
Anyone have some good ideas for how we can continue romancing Sibella?
>>
>>44453595
"Fight in a movie theater" is a pretty cool set piece, I say we don't let that slip through our fingers.
>>
>>44453754
Pet_ right in the head_

Also, by helping her with her succession war. I just hope it is better than the one in Skyrim.
>>
>>44453590
Oh, this is a clever anon!

No it does not. The three "post-movie" girls I'm actually going to try to involve in their own quests modeled after, of all things, Edgar Rice Burroughs pulp adventures.

It'll be cool. You play as an anon hired by Tom and Tubb from the HB cartoon Moby Dick to find out what became of Moby and Godzilla after their battle in Coolsville harbor years ago. They detect a radiation signature deep below the ocean floor...in fish people territory.

It'll involve takes on the fish girl, godzilla girl, and alien girl. The fish girl is actually hot. The godzilla girl is a grown-up female godzilla who stages a battle with her brother the grown-up godzookie in Coolsville Harbor to distract Elsa (Elsa Quest tie in) while you break international law and sneak into Fish-people territory in your power armor. The alien girl is the most fudged. She's The grown up daughter of Tara and Zandor from the Herculoids. A jungle princess spitfire from outerspace who is the only human Winnie doesn't hold back when sparring against . Why and how she's on Earth in fish-people territory will be explained.

>>44453480
>Lockdown

vs

>>44453603
>Lucy

Tied game!
>>
Guys. I know this is weird.
But can we vote on what we're doing right now rather than worrying about someone we haven't met in character at this moment?
>>
>>44453754
Well, we have to continue to be different from everyone else she has loved / nibbled. This is a woman who can mesmerize any man she wants and have her way with him. If we want to have a chance we have to make sure we don't act like her errand boy.

I'm kind of worried with how fast things are going. She's going to get burned out on us. We need to keep some of our mystique and keep a little bit of distance.
>>
>>44453779
And that decides it!

SELECT YOUR SAINT TO BEGIN THE LOCKDOWN
>>
>>44453786
Lockdown

So glad I finally caught up with all the quests and get to contribute with voting.
>>
>>44453833
This is an Ice Vampire, right? Then Florian is the obvious choice.

Though, since we don't know where they are right now, we may want to start with lucy and swap to Florian later.
>>
>>44453786
Wait, you mean there is more? Awesome.
Now we just have to find which one of those tree is not lesbian.
My vote is on the fish girl, she is probably accustomed to the taste of tuna.

Also
>Lockdown
>>
>>44453648
>Borderline gay
There is nothing borderline about White Fell's massive throbbing pulsing furry ladyboner for our wolfish girl.
>>
>>44453833
I'll say go with da Florian.
>>
>>44453833
Let's go with Lucy
>>
>>44453863
>Three

I really, really hope we don't actually try romancing girl-godzilla.

She is actually a girl godzilla. As in giant monster.
>>
>>44453833
Voted Lucy before, doing it again.
>>
>>44453786
Florian I guess but it feels like tipping our hand.
Tower saint hasn't been used yet and protects us from falling debris.
So...tower saint.
>>
>>44453826
We've been very good at being stoic, haven't we?
>>
>>44453833
Lucy
>>
>>44453915
I don't wanna romance ladyzilla either
I saw Legendary's Godzilla, I don't like my ladies that big....
>>
How will Lucy help with lockdown?
>>
>>44453951
Heightened sense could help locate vampire quickly and quietly
>>
>>44453915
You sound like a quitter, SQ.
Does the anon from that quest have experience spelunking? What about deep diving with no equipment?
>>
>>44453941
>Not wanting to call in a favor from ElsAnon to build a suit to woo that
>Not having your girl's back against King Ghidora
>>
>>44453977
Yes but that's not what we're doing - we're openly locking the place down so he'd know we're looking for him.
>>
>>44454000
You mean Princess Ghidy, right?
>>
So are we going to cause a scene? Shaky-Saint will lock these shit down real fast... but there may be collateral damage.
>>
>>44453833
Florian, because we need to grab the attention of people so they lock the place down.
>>
>>44454040
>there may be collateral damage.
When has that stopped us before?
We will just rebuild the place.
Heck, we can open our own place, with nuns and prayer.
>>
>>44454070
Well, when I say collateral damage I'm not really talking about the building...

Falling rocks kill people.
>>
>>44454070
But what about the other movie-goers?
Plus, causing collateral damage of any kind may not be a good idea with the werewolves around. Winnie, at least, I'm sure would care.
>>
>>44453833
Florian
>>
>>44454117
Pshaw, let's throw church money at the dead people, i am sure they won't care.
>>44454125
We are going to fight her anyway, so why not over this?

Okay, okay, use Elizabeth Barthory to destroy the exits, leave everything else as it is.
>>
>>44453925
>>44453896
>>44453860
>>44453934

>Lucy

>>44453928
>Barbara

>>44453882
>Florian
You switch on Lucy.

"Good morning anon, good morning." A small, sad voice rings in your head. "...It is not yet Christmas morn. (You usually take out each Saint and celebrate with them during Christmas). Are we now, even on Christmas Eve in danger? Such is our lot and burden. We accept it. Glory be to God."

It goes dark.

You smell each and every person in the theatre. You smell their freshly inked programs and their oiled popcorn. You smell their sugary candies and drinks.

All these people are about to be forced to stay here for the holidays.

Such is your duty. It cannot be helped.

You fire a bolt of ectoplasma into the air. "I am a Special Investigator of the Catholic Church." You declare over their stunned silence and reflexive screaming. "I am hunting a deadly maniac. A dangerous vampire. Antonello da Messina."

"H-Hey man..." The employee behind the counter says shaking. You can hear him shake. His badge jangles against his shirt "I-I was just joking about what I said earlier, ya know?"

You focus on each and every person in the building. No one is moving. Good. Now its only a matter of finding out who is the vampire.

DO WE ORDER EVERYONE TO THE FRONT? DO WE TRY TO DIVIDE EVERYONE INTO GROUPS?

>>44453977
Maybe. But there would be a chance we wouldn't be able to do it fast enough.

This way is safer.

>>44453991
That anon is A son of one of the terrorist frog-men from the first episode of Johnny Quest. He knows all about spelunking and deep sea diving. When he got older he tried his hand at being a ghost pirate for Red Beard the Pirate. Scooby and Friends foiled that plot, and he wound up in jail. That's where Tom and Tubb recruited him, springing him from the slammer under the condition that he use their prototype super-suit to break into the hidden city of the Fish People and find Godzilla and Moby [/spoiler}
>>
>>44454182
Man, this sort of feels like we are robbing the place.

Does the ice Vampire have a distinctive smell or something that we can identify him by?
>>
>>44454182
>Order the present vampires to step fordward.
>Check'em

>Then go after the ones that refused to step fordward
>Check'em too.

>That anon is (...)
If he can navigate through damp and cramped places and hold his breath for a long time, then he can romance the allegory for an atom bomb fallout.
>>
File: Ice Vampire.jpg (37 KB, 460x260) Image search: [Google]
Ice Vampire.jpg
37 KB, 460x260
>>44454246
Remember that we are looking for a vampire that looks like pic related.
He is known for killing people and making bad puns
>>
>>44454182
>TO THE FRONT
>>
>>44454246
Touch is a sense.
As such, while using Lucy we're also more aware of temperature shifts, as well as scent, sound and taste.

Dude's thing is ice. Plus being a vampire, they're normally cooler than normal to start with.
Though that last is just base speculation.
>>
>>44454284
Nah, Sibella was cold to the touch too.
We can base our search on that.
>>
>>44454319
If he's iced up he'll be like the refrigerated aisles in a store though.
>>
>>44454278
>Gather everyone in theater in a line
>"Would every vampire please step forward"
>A couple people step forward
>Blue man with visible icicles growing on him does not
>"Would everyone of ANY kind of supernatural, unnatural, WEIRD condition, step forward?"
>Winnie and her brother, along with a couple humans claiming to be psychics, step forward
>Man with a sheet of ice now forming under his feet hangs back
>"Sir, would you mind stepping forward?"
>"Who, me? I didn't do nuffin."
>"Sir-"
>You special investigators always drive me batty."
>>
File: Ice Bby.jpg (11 KB, 207x243) Image search: [Google]
Ice Bby.jpg
11 KB, 207x243
>>44454278
Well, that oooor...
>>
>>44454249
You're willing to be quite daring with that anon aren't you? I'm all for cozying up to an unstoppable force of nature.
>>
>>44454382
Inside the monster would be cozier
>>
>>44454246
Oh, you better believe that with Lucy on we feel like shit for doing this.

But then again, we would feel like shit doing ANYTHING with Lucy on.

>Does he have a distinctive smell

No. He covers himself with a constantly regenerating layer of ice and water. He doesn't smell.

But...a distinct lack of smell is still a distinction.

"Antonello..." Winnie's eyes widen. "Hey Mr. Vampire Hunter guy!" Winnie marches up to you.

"Winnie!" Jack calls and grabs at her shoulder. Winnie throws him off with a shrug. "What do you know about this Antonello creep huh? Is he supposed to be in here somewhere?"

Oh. This isn't good. She's getting all up in your face and distracting you. Her scent is overpowering and complex, part animal and part girl. And she's nervous. frightened. afraid. You can tell that from the scent.

She has quite the will to be so brave in spite of so much fear.

"Hey vampire guy! I'm talking to you!"

Her flippancy is starting to give the civilians ideas. They're yelling at you, demanding to know what's going on, who are you, why you're keeping them here, please let me go I've done nothing wrong, I just came here for a movie, Is there a vampire here, Oh God can we please go, you can't keep us here with a vampire in the building..."

DO WE TELL THE WEREWOLF GIRL TO COOL IT?

WHAT DO WE TELL HER?
>>
>>44454409
Just explain the situation to her.
We use our nose to hunt vampires (no need to waste time going into all the details with saints and whatnot) and her scent is messing with us.
>>
>>44454409
>Please, miss, this is a dangerous criminal. If you could, return to the group. You're upsetting the other civilians and I'd rather not risk a mob that he could take advantage of. "
>>
>>44454382
We were challenged to stay within the path of a story.

We were challenged to train Winnie for her fight with White Fell. We ended up with maid wolf waifu.

We were challenged to solve a supernatural mistery like detectives of yore. We ended up a stain on the paviment, and then a God.

We are being challenged to investigte a succession war within vampire clans. We will somehow derail it.

We will be challenged with Gods knows what. We will end up doing the mutant dinosaur.

Such is the way of Anon.

Also
>She only communicates in roars
>Anon, and only anon, understands her perfecly
>>
>>44454409
Miss, You're causing Hysteria among the crowd, Please go back with them, But if you want to help, point me in the right direction since it seems you have important info.
>>
File: a man's duty.png (155 KB, 455x253) Image search: [Google]
a man's duty.png
155 KB, 455x253
>>44454561
>>
>>44454182
Start the same way you start a game of Guess Who. Separate the men and women.
>>
>>44454475
This
>>
>>44454409
"Miss, if you have information to give me i will gladly accept it. But please, stay calm."
In our most "stern cop" tone of voice.
>>
>>44454561
Hey, I'm all for it.

For that anon's sake, you had better hope for an absence of d20 rolls.
>>
>>44454475
>>44454685
>This is a dangerous criminal...return to the group...
You hear a low growl starting to form in Winnie's throat. "You don't think I know how dangerous this guy is? You think I'm just some girl in the crowd? What right do YOU have, barging in here and making demands! If you're after the creep, fine, but I have a claim on him through my people, so you better tell me what you know and where he is! "

Winnie clearly wants to take this guy down. And why not? He's been hunting her people.

Vampires sometimes develop a preference for a certain kind of prey. One vampire focuses on red headed women. One vampire focuses on children. Antonello focuses on werewolves. He considers it a challenge to find them, corner them, beat them, and then drink their blood. He's been getting away with it for some time. Werewolves like to be alone in the woods and snow. They think they're safe there.

What could excite a sicko like him more than proving to a werewolf that she isn't safe at all in her private wilderness refuge?

Werewolves are also very proud. They don't like

This has led to Antonello having a disturbingly successful career. He's been working his way up the pack order. He started with teenage girls who haven't even had their first proving fight. He took down a beta a week ago. You don't think he'll stop until he bites the alpha.

>>44454475
>Let's not risk a mob.

You hear Winnie turn around and look a the chatter around her growing louder and faster and more frantic.

She clams it down the way a werewolf calms things down.

"QUIET!" She roars.

And it does indeed go quiet...once the ringing in your ears stop. That unfocused you. It nearly made you pass out.

Now you aren't sure if he's moved or not...

ROLL 3D20 TO GET YOUR BEARINGS AGAIN
>>
>>44454890
>They don't like telling people that they've been assaulted and overpowered by a twisted, nigh immortal Italian.
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>44454890
Goddamn it, Winnie!
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>44454890
>Damn, bitch your loud.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>44454890
>>44454933
Well then
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>44454890
Shit, is this Antonio guy a werewolf vampire?
You told us there are werewolf ghosts, but...
>>
>>44454957
WHAT FUCKING /x/ SHIT
>>
>>44454957
Well...guess we be spooky again. Thanks goodness for this >>44454949
>>
>>44454957
>Nat 1

Well, indeed Friendo
>>44454968
>Antonio
>>
So assuming the 1 and 20 cancel eachother out, we're still left with the 18, which is still damn good.
>>
>>44454957
>>44454933
>>44454949
Of course...

SQ, is ther a name for the whole saga? Like GhoulQuest or something like that?
>>
>>44455005
It's called Manage to get anal and you win.
>>
>>44455005
"Ghoul Quest" is already the name of another Ghoul School inspired quest.
So maybeBetter Ghoul Quest
>>
>>44455005
I don't think we have an official one, and considering we also have Toonspew's Ghoul quest, I'm always fond of "League of Extrodinary Ghouls" quest.
>>
>>44454990
>I am calling him Antonio from now on and you can't stop me.
>>
>>44455043
YOU CANT

THATS MY NAME
>>
>>44454957
Did you REALLY not see it in your heart to spend ONE fucking style point.
>>
>>44455036
Someone once called it the "Expanded Ghoul School Universe."
>>
Can we just spend some style points to just not count the 1 so we can please count the 20 and get some advantage already?
>>
>>44455084
I suppose we could have, but I saw the 18 so at the worst we were going to be running neutral. That and I know with a battle coming up, style points are better served in combat.
>>
>>44455084
We're not psychic, Anon.
>>
>>44455096
No. it's in our favor anyway/
>>
>>44455107
When you see a natural goddamn 20, you should spend a style point since there's no risk we'd run at a loss.
>>
>>44455005
Toonspew is doing Ghoulquest, maybe we can be "Boy meets Ghoul Quest".
>>
>>44455078
This is not Undertale.
You can't forbid me from naming something just because the name itself is already occupied.

So, Latin America or Spain?
>>
>>44455108
I just want to gain an Advantage out of rolling a natural 20.
Benny got one, let us have one already.
>>
>>44455146
Well, techincally speaking, we do. We now have a p+3 on ranged attacks, not to mention at least autohit.
>>
>>44455146
We are pretty lacking in perks
>>
>>44455146
We also got a 1. That means we lose an advantage.
We still gain the style points, tho'
>>
>>44455138
Mom's from Spain, Papa's PuertoRican
>>
>>44455176
Which is what annoys me so goddamn much.
Saw that 20, started getting happy, and then that fucking 1.
>>
>>44454933
>>44454949
>>44454957
>Magic
>18
Result: Very Good

Style:4

New Advantage: GOOD LISTENER

You're very good at hearing things with Lucy. While she's active you have +3 to listen. This also gives you +2 when avoiding attacks with Lucy. You hear attacks before they come.

NEW DISADVANTAGE: VOLUME VIOLENCE

While using Lucy you have a vulnerability to loud sounds. They require you to make a check to avoid becoming stunned.

>>44454968
>Is he a werewolf vampire

No. Just a vampire who likes dominating werewolves.

>>44454974
I keep telling you guys this quest is pure /x/...

>>44455036
>spoiler

HA HA! BOW BEFORE ME TOONSPEW! I HAVE ASCENDED TO THE THRONE OF GHOUL GIRL SUPREMACY! ALL HAIL ME, MIGHTY GOD KING OF GHOUL QUESTS!

Please notice me Toonspew-Sempai...

I suggest "Haunted Ghoul Quest".

-cont
>>
>>44455208
Fucking dammit.
>>
>>44455183
Cool

>>44454890
How much are this "bear rings" actually worth?
>>
>>44455208
>Just a vampire who likes dominating werewolves.
Doesn't seem like such a bad guy. We have a lot in common, at least.
>>
So should we hate Winnie?
Because I'm definitely hating her for giving us a disadvantage.

>>44455208
I don't suppose we could just spend all the style points to re-roll a single d20 instead of all of them?
>>
>>44455208
Well, as the guy that rolled that one, I don't hate the negative, at least in concert with the positive that we got from the 20.

It's still bad, but not the worst. Put it this way, it's not as bad as the -2 for dodging falling debris, nor the -2 for acting in panic. At least in my opinion.
>>
>>44455208
>New Advantage: GOOD LISTENER
AWESOME
>NEW DISADVANTAGE: VOLUME VIOLENCE

Oh shit. Does this means we can't ask Benny to carry a boombox with "Rules of Nature" blaring at obscene volume as a fight theme?
>>
>>44455296
We just gotta buy it off.
>>
>>44455208
>That spoiler
I know what i'll be shipping from now on.
>>
>>44455370
20 style points, which we can't use for anything else.
And there's other shit we need bought off as well.
>>
>>44455276
As the guy who rolled the 20, this disad is totally fine. The +2 defense with lucy is well worth it.
>>
>>44455401
Agreed, we got to be more positive about this!
>>
>>44455386
Eh, better than just being stuck with shit ears.
>>
>>44455401
Extra defense and a situational disadvantage we can roll against is not a bad deal.
>>
>>44455208
>cont

You refocus....and quickly notice that no one has moved in the theatre. That's good...

Meanwhile, Winnie is still barking at your face.

"...And he's humiliated personal friends of mine! Even family members! I have a duty as alpha of my pack to bring him to justice!...."

"...And what are you doing spacing out on me like that?" You can feel her breathe hot and angry on your face. "

"Poor girl." Lucy whispers in your ear. "She's afraid for her pack. She's afraid of the burden of your duty. She's afraid for herself. She's afraid of you. Such fear! Yea, I have known such fear myself..."

"Well, are you going to talk to me or just stand there like an idiot?" Winnie says.

...You think you're getting part of the problem. She's probably staring you in the eye. Like a wolf. And instead of meeting her gaze you're in Lucy mode. Where your useless eyes stare glassily at nothing.

That has to be unnerving as hell to a werewolf on a primal level...

WHAT DO WE SAY?

>>44455229
Didn't want that disadvantage?
>>44455257
She also gave you an advantage.

>>44455296
Only if you use Lucy.
>>
>>44455416
Yeah but the thing about prequels is that, Why would we keep this bonus?

Just like the Stun gloves in Arkham origins, you have god mode, why didn't you bring that to the asylum you stupid fuck.
>>
>>44455442
BITCH, IM LITERALLY BLIND RIGHT NOW
>>
>>44455442
Giver her a scowl.

"if you keep yelling like that, your prey is going to slip away during the commotion. Do you want that? No? Then be quiet and help me look. Listen to what I say and I'll let you get a swing in. Deal?"
>>
>>44455447
>Why do we have bonuses in our DLC flashback?

Because uh....WE JUST DO....

..... please buy that...
>>
>>44455442
>I'm afraid I'm quite blind at the moment, though your howling isn't helping me find him. Please remain calm, I will deal with this one as I have before.
>>
>>44455442
>"Y-you t-too"
Stick with what you know
>>
>>44455507
You're gonna have to roll to convince me
>>
>>44455442
Still voting for just calmly explaining things to her.
We don't have to waste time giving her our life story, just "I have an ability that makes me blind in exchange for other heightened senses. I CAN'T look you in the eye right now, I'm sorry. I'm trying to find the vampire by using my nose, but right now, your scent is throwing me off."
It's important that we don't make her feel alienated or threatened by us. We're both on the same team after the same thing here.
>>
>>44455442
>"Sorry, I'm bind right now, so I can't really maintain eye contact."
>>
>>44455442
We don't say anything to to short loud pungent ball of fur. Just lift a finger to our lips.

I like the idea of SibAnon being completely uninterested in Winnie in every conceivable way.
>>
>>44455447
>>44455507
I like to think that we don't really gain the bonuses as we play, but rather, the abilities just mechanically explain why we do so well in certain areas - and to cover up the fact that everything we do is really just an RNG fest.
>>
>>44455507
Midichlorians: they harden in response to badly put together MIDI files.
Also we breath through our skin.
>>
>>44455558
That sounds funny, then again I'm not exactly unbiased
>>
>>44455531
This, and also a note that we can also hear extremely well, so it's in everyones best interest if we can hear properly.
>>
>>44455507
Fine, but just because you're cute.
>>
>>44455613
Stop hitting on the Quest Master!
HE IS MINE!
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>44455511
>>44455474
>>44455551

>I'm blind.

"Uh...you...uh...what..." She stammers in embarrassment. You can feel her body heat rise. "Oh...I'm sorry. I didn't know!"

>>44455531
>>44455592
>Briefly explain.

"Oh...okay..." She whispers. "I can hear pretty good myself. Even a little better than the average werewolf. What uh, what are we listening for?"

DO WE TELL WINNIE TO SHUT UP GO TO THE CORNER AND LEAVE THIS TO THE PROS?

DO WE TELL HER THAT WE'RE LISTENING FOR MOVEMENT?
>>
>>44455665
We could use a tracking dog.
And scent is pretty useless when searching for a man that smells like nothing.

Are vampires of a different density than normal humans? Lighter, heavier? Do their hearts sound different? How about the way they breathe?
>>
>>44455665
nah we can involve her, I imagine she'll just get in the way if we exclude her. I say we put her on guard duty, to make sure no one goes out the door.
>>
>>44455665
I just realized how we may get our comic misunderstanding...and I am laughing already...

>Tell her to do what?
Listening for movement is wise. If she's got the abilities, may as well use it.
>>
>>44455665
>Rolled 6 (1d20)
Nope, I wont accept it.
>>44455665

For now, How about you stay back, Ill make sure you get your claim.
>>
>>44455665
>DO WE TELL WINNIE TO SHUT UP GO TO THE CORNER AND LEAVE THIS TO THE PROS?
Absolutely fucking not.
Here's an idea: we stay with other civilians and sniff around for clues. We can keep the masses safe while investigating them.
We, Lucy and Abby should be able to control the crowd and keep everyone safe in case the vampire shows us.
Then, Winnie can go with Benny exploring the theater, looking for clues or the vampire.
But stress to them that they are NOT to split up. That is how vampires get the upperhand and shit. Convince the two to stick together, even if you have to lie a little; tell Benny to keep the werewolf in check, and tell Winnie that Benny is inexperienced and needs her to look after him in case things get bad.
>>
>>44455588
We can learn to get along eventually, but I like it better when things start out with two people butting heads (e.g. Sam & Diane on Cheers) than when one of them is overly apologetic and the other excessively critical.
>>
>>44455665
>Your assistance would be appreciated. But please leave the apprehending to me. I'd like to avoid any unnecessary violence.
>>
>>44455665
>Be us sniffing for clues with Winnie
>Discover an Odd scent
>Cue 10 minutes of following scent,
>We finally find source of scent
You, Perv!, Im not in Heat or anything.
>>
Say SQ, what happens to a vampire that killed thousands in the most horrible ways if he surrenders peacefully?
Is he taken back and jailed on Vatican City? Or is he executed on the spot regardless?
>>
File: shhh scoob.gif (310 KB, 500x352) Image search: [Google]
shhh scoob.gif
310 KB, 500x352
>>44455665
We do this.
>>
File: a beautiful mind.jpg (16 KB, 134x218) Image search: [Google]
a beautiful mind.jpg
16 KB, 134x218
>>44455858
>Something smells like weeb lust
>>
>>44455665
Let's ask Winnie for help
We'll listen for movement, have Winnie sniff out for anything that is lacking a scent
>>
>>44455665
>>44455572
>>44455530

I...It's because of time magic! And-And-And biomorphic fields!

>>44455613
>>44455659
Y-You too...

>>44455717
They're breathing and heartbeat do sound different to a trained ear. You can spot the difference, but you aren't sure if Winnie can (she can, but you don't know that she's a friend of Sibella yet and knows about vampires this much).

>>44455717
>>44455721
>>44455724
>>44455739
>>44455779
>>44455809
>Let her help

You tell Winnie that you're listening to movement.

You hear her ears prick up. "I uh, don't think I hear-"

You've focused enough. The are is secure. Now we need to start moving everyone to the front.

>>44455809
>Please lave the apprehending to me.

"If I see him, I'm going at him. That's all there is to it."

>>44455779
DO WE DO WHAT THIS ANON SUGGESTS AND SEND WINNIE AND BENNY TO BRING IN THE PEOPLE STILL IN THE THEATER TO THE FRONT?

>>44455864
As an SI you have full authority in the field.

You are encouraged to to always capture them and turn them over to the local authorities.

But if you stake some evil bastard no one is going to give you shit about it. Some vampires are just EVIL. Saying "it looked like he was about to spring and attack me" will get you out of ANYTHING.
>>
>>44455858
>Blind
>Sniffing around theater
>Smell something strange on ground
>Little drops of some liquid
>Remember puddle of liquid from before
>3rd grade level problem solving skills place this to be the same fluid
>Crouch down to get closer
>Follow trail of droplets
>Can smell a deep, overpowering hunger in them
>Like it's desire and need personified
>Must be some new, unholy side effect of feral vampirism
>Follow musky trail to Winnie meeting WQ Anon
Follow trail up Winnie's leg
"Don't move werewolf girl, I think you've had contact with otherworldy slime. I need to investigate"
>>
>>44455960
How much day to day discrimination vampires face?
The way law enforcement is prepared to deal with the bad apples make it seem like it sucks for the non-evil ones.
>>
>>44456003
Fuck
>Like it's desire and need liquified
>>
File: 1451276687871.png (127 KB, 477x306) Image search: [Google]
1451276687871.png
127 KB, 477x306
>>44455960
>Ask them to bring out the civilians still in the theaters, one at a time while we keep an eye on the crowd to keep things under control.
SQ, I'mma do bad stuff to your butt
>>
>>44456003
>Anon doesn't know what pussy smells like
Makes sense.
>>
>>44455960
Let's have Winnie and Benny team up
If Winnie does find the guy and tries to go after him she'll have explosive cover fire as backup
>>
>>44455960
I would have been with the plan to have Winnie stick with Benny, I am very concerned with her saying she'll straight up bullrush the Vampire upon seeing it. At least if she's with us, we can be there to assist if she takes any blows.

I say we start moving people to the front.
>>
File: Do i look unsure to you.png (417 KB, 623x623) Image search: [Google]
Do i look unsure to you.png
417 KB, 623x623
>>44456078
I know right, who doesn't know what Wolf pussy smells like
>>
>>44456044
Vampires usually aren't discriminated against because they usually don't socialize with normies period. When they do its with a devoted group of followers who love giving them blood.

Life can be hard for a vampire trying to interact outside their groupies. They can turn into mist. They can hypnotize people. The reason that people like you have existed throughout history and exist now and probably will exist for a long, long time is because if a vampire decides to break the law there's very little one can do to bust them legally. Some don't even HAVE fingerprints.

So the average vampire tends to be looked on with suspicion. Because it's very, very easy to get away with shit as a vampire.

>>44456069
Have mercy. I am just one anon!

>>44456069
>>44456093
>Have them move people to the front

>>44456125
>Have us

Benny walks in through the door with his armor.

"Benny the Bomber!" He declares swinging the doors open. "Up at bat!"

Everyone stares silently.

"Winnie, this is Benny, Benny, Winnie. The two of you are going to from theater to theater bringing everyone up here."

They both stare at each other, both utter an awkward "hi", and both walk to the theaters giving you a quickly muttered "okay".

DO WE START CHECKING THE PEOPLE OR DO WE WAIT FOR WINNIE AND BENNY?

Jack holds and shakes his head. "Oh my god, she takes too much after her old man..."
>>
>>44456208
By the end of all this, Weeb Anon is going to know exactly how every variety of pussy smells like.
Vampire, angel, the subtle differences between werewolf and wendigo, the electric shock up your sinuses and down your genitals when you whiff a ghost's pussy. Godzilla's daughter, frankenvag, all of it.
Except for normal human woman, of course.
>>
>>44456271
>Start searching, don't want this to get out of hand before they bring in the next group.
>>
>>44456301
>will know what all that monster puss puss smells like
>will never know what a human pussy smells like
Just like in those animes he watches
>>
>>44456301
>>44456003
>>44455858

>Winnie enters the game
>Lewdness skyrockets

If this was Phanty instead of Winnie would all these posts be about crushing sadness and demonic cyborg clown soul-rape instead?
>>
>>44456271
Begin the inspection
>>
>>44456367
It's interesting to see how these bland, featureless ghouls have not only become actual characters because of you, but they cause US, the anons, the grow some level of character as well.
>>
>>44456003
No cucking shit here, please.
>>
>>44456271
Begin checking. You got this.
>>
>>44456415
Currently there's nothing to do that to. Winnie isn't with her weeb.

Sibella isn't with Boo-mont.

They've not met.
"So...Sibella, turns out one of your best friends and I had a one night stand a year or so back. Small world, huh?"
>>
File: winnie drinking.png (428 KB, 1211x1108) Image search: [Google]
winnie drinking.png
428 KB, 1211x1108
>>44456496
We're not weeb enough for Winnie.
>You take that werewolf girl back to your place
>She knows what's going on
>She's into it
>You bring her into your fully furnished, well-maintained living space
>You take her up into your decidedly not autistically-well-kept, moderately clean room
>She sees your mainstream gaming setup
>She sees your read-left-to-right romance novels
>She sees your collection of movies and games that are in objectively good taste
>You begin undressing, starting with your shirt
>She sees your well-maintained form
>She gets a good long look at your rock hard six pack
>She eyes your Greek statue-esque pecs
>She says:
>"Nah, man, I'm not into it."
>She leaves your house
>She spends the rest of the night curled up in WQ Anon's sexually charged neckbeard watching Shinji receive acceptance from Penguin Friend for the 9th time
>>
>>44456462
>>44456382
>>44456345

>Go ahead and check

You move from person to person, listening to their hearts and breathing, feeling the coolness coming off their skin, and creeping each and every one of them out.

You just stand there. You don't look at them. And then you take their measure. And then you move on to the other one.

This is what it means to be a hunter. To be fearsome. To be strange. And to know without a doubt that you are fearsome and strange.

"The way they stare at us anon..." Lucy whispers. "I have at times stared that way at darkness. When I would think I saw God in the darkness staring back at me."

"What's he doing?" They whisper.

"He's checking us. One of us is the vampire."

"Oh god! Maybe the guy in the anime shirt? I bet its him!"

"Oh man. What if he thinks me or you are the vampire? Is he going to kill us?"

"I'm not a vampire. I'm not a vampire. I'm not a vampire."

"Hmph. He looks like bad Dante cosplay. At least try to look like Vampire Hunter D."

"Bro, this is just like The Thing!"

Before you've finished checking, someone makes a run at the door!

Everyone gasps!

You turn to act!

Everyone holds their breathe!

WHAT DO YOU DO?
>>
>>44456607
You're drastically overestimating or underestimaing something fundamental here about one night stands.
>>
>>44456623
Don't think, move to block them.

Is the guy in the anime shirt WQAnon? Cuz I really wanted to mess with him.
>>
>>44456623
>Shoot just in front of them to scare them back. Probably a scared idiot doing something stupid.
>>
File: CRIMINAL SCUM.jpg (113 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
CRIMINAL SCUM.jpg
113 KB, 640x480
>>44456623
STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM
>>
>>44456658
Yes he is.

He's also the guy that said you look like bad Dante cosplay.

>>44456658
>>44456663
>>44456676

BLOCK OR SHOOT IN FRONT?

>>44456607
I'd love for there to be fanart of W-anon surrounded by the rest of the cast clapping for him. CONGRATULATIONS WEEB-KUN!
>>
>>44456623
We can just tap someone with Lucy's ectoplasm right? Doesn't have to be lethal?
>>
>>44456696
Block plz.
>>
>>44456696
>Shoot
it's most likely to keep everyone else from moving any more too.
>>
>>44456696
My dank meme was also kind of a suggestion.
Yell that really loudly and commanding, see if it makes him stop. We may be able to stop him without leaving our position.
>>
>>44456696
Block him
>>
>>44456696
block
>>
>>44456696
block, if he charges then we have our man
>>
>>44456710
>>44456762
>>44456808
>>44456848

>Block him

You slide over with agile skill and cut off the runner.

>>44456725
>STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM!

You bellow as he halts in his tracks and falls over from the momentum of his stop.

"Y-You can't keep us here like this you fascist! I want my lawyer! I'm not a vampire!"

Your sense tell you he's telling the truth.

"J-Just leave us alone! I only came here to watch a movie!" He says sobbing.

And then that's when he acts.

You hear a screams. Your senses cut through the screams. You hear an arm close around a windpipe.

Antonello has a hostage.

"For one night...just for one night..." The voice is sharp. Cold. Merciless. "I try to pretend to have a normal life. I try going to the movies. And I wind up finding YOU here. One of the new hunters. I try having a normal life, just for tonight, just for Christmas, and YOU have to show up."

You can feel the air around you start to chill. You can hear the people shiver and pull their arms and clothes tight against themselves.

"And why? Because I showed some actual bitches their place? Because I reminded them that they're ANIMALS lesser than real men? Just for that you had to ruin my Christmas?"

"Ice! Ice on the walls!"

"It's freezing! The building is freezing!"

"Red Ice!"

You can smell it. He's covering the walls with frozen blood.

Ancient Italian vampires are quite fond of their blood alchemy. It's a tradition for them.

"Well young hunter. Here I am." He presses his arm tighter against the neck of his captive. He could twist his neck off like a chicken if he wanted.

"Don't...worry about me...get him!" The hostage says.

You think it's the guy withe the weird anime T-shirt.

"You can't possibly hate me more than you love your code. Back off. And I'll let him go. Come at me and my Christmas dinner will be on you." You hear his ancient mouth open wide. You can smell the wolf blood wafting from it.

WHAT DO WE DO?
>>
>>44457046
WQANON, NO! Don't be a hero!

Can abby do something to give him a chance to escape? We don't want to go nuts while he has a hostage.
>>
>>44457046
We might want to consider switching to Saint Shaky. She might be able to separate the two through her vibrations.
>>
>>44457046
Plot armor dictates that we can charge at him all we want and Weeb "Bitch Penetrator" Anon will be fine.
But let's play this right.
I say we try talking with vampire. Ask him how he got the ice red, ask him about what movie he was going to see, sound amazed and how incredible and unique his alchemy is. Anything to keep him talking.
We buy time for Winnie to show up and rescue her alpha male. This is not only a sound plan because vampire would be distracted and may not expect the werewolf to be working with us, but would be a great way for those two to meet.
>>
>>44453167
>Islamic Iblis has him refuse Allah's orders for all angels to bow before Adam because he was mad Tsundere for Allah and didn't believe Adam could love Allah like he could
Damn...Now that you mentioned it, It is going to be really weird now when i read Quran
>>
>>44457046
>If you're a "real man", then you'll stop hiding behind a human shield and we'll take this outside. Just you and me. Or Aren't you man enough to put down an uppity little hunter like me?

play to that pride
>>
>>44457129
I'm with this guy. Play it straight.
>>
>>44457101
>Can Abby do something?

Besides fly you at him like a rocket? No.

>>44457120
>Bring out Barb

>>>44457129
>>44457143
>>44457197

>Talk

Talk wins.

THE QUESTION IS, WHAT DO WE TALK ABOUT? DO WE CHALLENGE HIM? DO WE FLATTER HIM?
>>
>>44457224
>Goddamn tumblr shitposters taking over my boards, stealin' away my werewolf waifu
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.