[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Imperium forcefully annexes human worlds Tau forcefully annex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
Imperium forcefully annexes human worlds

Tau forcefully annex alien worlds and threat other races as second class citizens

Wow such a good hearted faction that doesn't fit the universe at all.

Face it you only hate on them because you want to fit in and the meme started in the first place because some people were butthurt after getting rekt by Tau players.
>>
Poor b8 m8
>>
>>44447780
Wow op you're pretty spot on
>>
>>44447780
>Okay, Gue'vesa, you're now apart of the Tau Empire in the service of the Greater Good. We'll get you set up in a caste in no time.
>Alright, how can I serve you until then?
>What? Serve me? No, Gue'vesa, we're all equals here. Well, except the Ethereals, but I never said that.
>Equals? I'm sorry, I've never done that before. Just tell me what to do.
>Whatever you want, Gue'vesa. As long as it serves the Greater Good.
>Is that anything like serving the Emperor? Because I think I can do that, yeah.
>You people are hopeless.

Not the Tau's fault that your average human has been a serf his entire life and only knows how to serve the Emperor.
>>
>>44448156
you just made something up and believe it's a GW approved state of things are you retarded?
>>
>>44447780
we didn't have memes back in 3rd edition, anon. tau weren't very good either because close combat was awesome. we still hated them.
>>
>>44448203
>are you retarded
Why else would I post in your thread?
>>
>>44448156
why does the tau say the human is hopeless
>>
>>44447780
>Battletech/Gundam(?)-esque robots when everybody else is doing gothic fantasy in space
Yeah, I can't see them fitting.
>>
>>44450804
Orks, Tyranids and Necrons are so gothic
>>
>>44450804
As opposed to the eldar, which are literally anime samurai elves?
>>
>>44450804
>Battletech/Gundam

Mecha casual detected.

Also the Eldar were always elfy, never gothic. Orks were always comical, clownish even, and only got grimdark hints in 3rd.
>>
>>44450903
>Barbarians who like nothing more than fighting aren't gothic
>Godless beasts who consume both hope and person aren't gothic
>Skeletal warriors who give neither mercy nor quarter aren't gothic
>>
>>44448156
> knows only how to serve the empire
How is this possible a bad thing?
Also
> implying the tau are being controlled by the eldar, tzeentch or the slaugth.
>>
>>44450969
hey don't call Orks barbarians just because they live happy lives you condenscending cunt

they are special
>>
>>44447780

Your logic fails when you consider people hate on marines despite them being by far the vast majority, so hating a faction isn't a way to fit in.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.