[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sibella Quest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 20
File: Sibella Daughter of Dracula.png (1 MB, 1535x1744) Image search: [Google]
Sibella Daughter of Dracula.png
1 MB, 1535x1744
The continuing adventures of an Anon and his vampire crush writhing in pain due to blood loss in the back of the truck.

Previous Thread:>>44421446

Twitter:https://twitter.com/QuestGuy1

"HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!" Alvise cackles over the voice box. You think Florian might have added a few more Ha's. Things tend to be bigger and larger in your head when you're working with him.

"MY ENDOTHERMIC MONSTER WILL CRUSH YOU ALL TO ATOMS! AND THEN CRUSH THE ATOMS INTO NOTHING!"

A black coral like hand fizzes out of the thermite fire. It's about as large as you are. You can only imagine what the rest will look like once it finishes growing.

Florina braces you for the coming of this giant monster! You feel your grip tighten! You feel your teeth brace! You feel ready to meet the challenge of whatever strange and horribly creature this may be, ready to fight, ready to win, ready to experience the honor and thrill of pitched, desperate combat!

...But then a thought at the back of your mind, more yours than Florians, reminds you that oh yeah, you can just turn the fire off...

The fire is going to rebel a bit though. Right now it wants to flare up and then go into the monster. That feels natural to it. Its going to need some of your willpower to go against its natural urges and just die out.

Although Florian is rather looking forward to fighting a giant fire-proof monster his will is still your will and he knows that sometimes its best to listen to your thoughts before his own. You get plus 2 to this roll.

ROLL 3D20+2
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>44444945
Good to be back, now we don't have to deal with our rather poor attempts at necroing like we did last thread. Some good discussion came of it though regarding our knowledge of vampire bites/ghoul quest on a large scale, etc. Hope to get some answers soon.

Anyways...
>>
Rolled 16 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>44444945
FEELING GOOD ABOUT THIS ONE
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

Spending a style point since we're getting 2 more.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

Yeah I get to be part of this one!
>>
>>44444945
>The continuing adventures of an Anon and his vampire crush writhing in pain due to blood loss in the back of the truck.
Are we allowed to give her our blood?
Would something bad happen if we do?
I figure Anon would know that.
>>
>>44445022
except I fuck everything up and I shouldn't roll anymore
>>
So 2 very good and 1 safe roll.
Not too bad.
>>
File: stillalive.jpg (248 KB, 2550x3300) Image search: [Google]
stillalive.jpg
248 KB, 2550x3300
WE'RE BACK! HAHAHAHA!
>>
This vampire asshole's going to be so very butthurt over how badly this is going for him.

>>44445046
Eh, not so bad.
We still got 2 very good rolls against your bad one so even if that one had counted we'd be doing ok.
>>
So I think we're going to need to switch to one of the other saints when we've finished stopping the fire.
>>
>>44444945
As an aside, hope you're feeling better mate, stomach flu is rough!

Looking forwards to us starting on pretty bad terms with Winnie and trying to recover throughout the rest of Ghoul Quest. Hope you found some of our discussion about Sibella mods, ElsaAnon, and the future relationship across all anons/ghouls in the future, fun and creative.
>>
>>44444945
Can we direct the fire to melt the pavement under the coral monstrosity?

Afterwards we could switch to St. Barbara to pulverise it I guess, although Florian did do great so far.
>>
>>44445159
He's done his job, I'd say.
He burned the monster, removed a solid core of blood together with Benny... now it's time to switch saints.
>>
So fighting against evil vampire, being charming as fuck, telling her we find her beautikful... how good is our situation with Sibella.
It has to be pretty damn awesome right?
>>
>>44445181
Nah no need to switch. Let each saint have their day. Besides no need to show off that much.

Sibella might have the hots for us now if we keep at it.
>>
>>44444979
>>44444989
>>44445012
>Very good
>Very good
>Safe

Your result: Very Good +

STYLE: 6

"Fire! Silence your crackling! Cool your colors! Retreat until the time when you will be called to obliterate evil!"

...It vanished on "Fire"...

The giant hand falls clumsily to its side.

"GAH!" Alvise yells. "GAH! I DIDN'T EXPECT YOU TO KILL YOUR FLAMES SO QUICKLY!"

"I don't think you expected a lot Alvise old buddy." Benny spies a clot of blood worming its way to a leather-bound packet of test tubes. He steps forward a little and burns the blood away with the flames on his foot.

"You're out..." He quips.

"Interesting alchemy sets. I'm sure the Vatican will be veryyyy curious to see what's in these things.

The black hand rolls awkwardly and harmlessly on the ground. You go ahead and finish it off with a few simple shots of Florian's E-tool. Without fire of course.

"I CAN...I CAN STILL...GAH! I WASN'T PREPARED FOR YOU! I'LL READ UP ON YOU ANON! I'LL PREPARE A SPECIAL COLLECTION OF POTIONS JUST FOR YOU AND THEN I'LL KILL YOU!"

"And me to!" Benny adds pointing a thumb at himself.

"I'LL KILL YOU AND THE DRACULA WHORE! I SWEAR I WILL!....Argh, alright. Get me out of here." He says as if talking to someone else. A clot of blood tips over a salt shaker on one of the tables. "See? I'm stealing it! I'm stealing it! So get me-"

There's a thunderous explosion on the voice box, and its hard to tell over the static but you think you hear...hissing...like a snake.

"NO! YOU FOOL! RETRIEVE THE ME INSIDE THERE! MY BLOOD! MY PRECIOUS ICHOR! DON'T JUST TAKE-"

And then silence.

"...Well that was weird." Benny says glancing around at the pizzeria. "Um, Anon, I think you might want to give Lucky that black Amex card we keep for times like these..."

Inert blood starts to drip from the ceiling in clumps. You see a drop splatter on Benny's bomb helmet. "Ah man, every time I take this out I end up washing it..."

-cont
>>
>>44445200
It certainly looks pretty comfy...but I have my doubts it is going to be THAT easy.

>>44445302
Benny is such a sidekick and I love it!
>>
>>44445331
He just loves being a bombtastic buddy.
>>
>>44445200
Beautiful, dunno where the k came from.
>>
>>44445302
>"NO! YOU FOOL! RETRIEVE THE ME INSIDE THERE! MY BLOOD! MY PRECIOUS ICHOR! DON'T JUST TAKE-"
So, he lost even more blood it seems.
That's gonna fuck him up, perhaps we can use this to find him?
>>
>>44445302
Oh cool. He's done for, for now.

We should check what exact time it is, it might help us get a lead on that vampire: wherever he was controlling his bloodbots from, it might have left a trace. On power grid, seismographs, radars, weather station sensors, anything...

Also thank and congratulate Florian and Benny for the great job. And see to the girl, offer a drink if necessary.
>>
>>44445420

Can't imagine what we could've done to make a better first impression than we did.
>>
I'll note we still don't know if we're safe from one more fight.

Is there any chance we could get advantages or something from boss fights? That'd be pretty cool
>>
>>44445302
The ceiling rains down some cold blood on you. It impacts your flaming aura with a hiss and steams off.

...You have to deal with Sibella now.

BATTLE END

STORED STYLE:6+1=7

"Anon..." Abdiel starts tugging your arm toward the truck where you placed Sibella. She stares at you, her features scrunched with worry. "I know what we're supposed to do but...she's in pain and she fought with us, and if you could..." She chokes back the words. "Help her like I know you can..I'll tell Father Costilla that it was my idea! I'll tell him I made you do it! I'll tell him something! Just...help her, please!"

"Help her like I know you can". You know what she's talking about.

She's talking about giving Sibella some of your blood.

Now, you know that having a vampire drink a person's blood doesn't turn them into a vampire. They have to drink a vampire's blood over a long period of time for that to happen.

But what happens when a vampire takes blood, and why you aren't supposed to give a vampire your blood under any circumstance, is that the vampire will be able to tell where you are over long distances. As long as your blood is in their veins they can smell out your location.

And given the potency of Sibella's bloodline she'll be able to tell where you are throughout the county let alone the city.

There's also the matter of some bloodlines having the ability to easily influence people whose blood they have taken. And unfortunately Sibella is from a bloodline that can do this, and add potent natural mesmerism to complicate matters.

Sibella will have +3 to influence you through mesmerism.

And they'll be no way to tell when she's doing it.

The "never give blood" rule applies to Benny as well even though he is a mere probational special investigator. He's not exempt.

What you're SUPPOSED to do when an innocent vampire is undergoing a painful withdraw is to go ahead and bleed them dry. This will shut down their bodies and allow them to enter a painless

-cont
>>
Now we've got a weakened Vampire to take care of
>>
>>44445511
I'm ok with Sibella knowing where we are.
And, uh, to be honest?
Given her looks and everything?
I think she already effectively has a bonus to social interaction with us.
>>
>>44445554
I tend to agree with you, pretty sure she's a step or two ahead of us mentally right now. But lets wait until Quest Guy has said more on the subject.
>>
>>44445511
>BATTLE END
Ah ok nevermind what I said, we're safe now.
>>
>>44445511
>tracking
>bonus at manipulation
why it's almost like we're already married!

seriously though, while those two are quite bad things to have for a vampire hunter, I don't think they are enough of a reason to not help her survive, even meta-reasons aside. As a professional vampire hunter, we'd have to ask for reassignment or even be forced into retirement, but if we're going to be her bodyguard against other vampires, the issues are not as big as they could be.
>>
>>44445511
>cont

This will shut down their bodies and allow them to enter a painless hibernation. What's hurting Sibella after all is not that she doesn't have blood. It's that she doesn't have enough blood to control her body and yet just enough for her body to try anyway that puts her in pain.

But exsanguinating Sibella means she's going to be out for two to three days. And it also means going through a painful revival as she gets pumped full of blood. And it also means explaining to her relatives what happened.

And given that she's determined to be a positive and proactive force in her family taking her out of the game when things are this weird, mysterious, and dangerous could make Sibella pissed at YOU.

Costilla on the other hand will NOT be happy to learn that you just gave blood to a vampire. NOT happy at all.

Florian adds his own advise. "When I was a man and not a eudaemon as I am now (he means ghost) I let a fire burn down the mansion of a rich man to create a firebreak and thus spare the houses of the poor behind it. When the man came at me in anger I told him that God looks not on riches when judging a man. What is safety and security to us but riches of a different sort? I say give her your blood! I'll even use my mastery over heat and flame to warm your blood for her and make it go down her comely throat easier! I'll even sterilize your wound! I'll help you be a hero towards her!"

WHAT DO WE DO ANON? WHAT DO WE DO?
>>
>>44445635
Speaking of marriage... can a saint-blessed human and a vampire have kids?
>>
>>44445673
Yes.

The kids will all be vampires though.
>>
>>44445662
Florian is totally shipping these two.
Anyway, fuck it, I say we do it.
(Can we embrace her or something while she feeds?
I dunno how this works, is there anything romantic with feeding for vampires like Sibella?)
>>
>>44445662
Give her some blood. Tell her we're going to need a favour for this.
>>
File: iNyHyoIWbVzSb.jpg (32 KB, 380x450) Image search: [Google]
iNyHyoIWbVzSb.jpg
32 KB, 380x450
>>44445662

You know what to do. You got an angel and a saint telling you what to do. Do it.
>>
>>44445662
"Alright, but you'll need to bail me out when Costilla threatens to beat me down."
>>
>>44445662
Way I see it, we can argue that given a super-evil vampire wants her gone, has been hired by other evil bastards to do so, it's actually in our own interests for Sibella not to be removed for any length of time.

Enemy of my enemy is my friend, after all, surely Costilla would see the reasoning in fucking over Alvise's day as much as possible?
>>
>>44445662
If even Abby wants us to help her then we do it. The angel is on our side. Or are we on the angel's side this time around?

It may not be what the church wants us to do, but it's the right thing to do
>>
>>44445662
Yeah, Sibella leading the dance isn't great by any means, but I'm sure we'll fall back into step...eventually...

I say we let her take our blood. I say we cut our arm, make a makeshift tourniquet or something to keep the blood concentrated in a specific area and let her suckle the arm wound until lucidity.
>>
>>44445662
>"Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned... "
>Let Florian warm our blood, cut our wrist and let her feed.
>Hope Costilla will understand. Know he won't and instead hope that the punishment will not be too severe.
>>
>>44445772
I don't think we can sin when an angel tells us to do something, can we?
>>
>>44445736
Can we get a bonus to any roll to explain what's happening by giving good arguments?
>>
>>44445690
Hey long as Sibella would agree to name a son Florian I'd be ok with this.
>>
>>44445805
We don't seem to be the kind of guy that's going to point a finger and say "she told me to". We'll come up with our own reason, perhaps >>44445736
>>
>>44445817
Well, having Sibella herself conscious to assist and Abby and Florian both testifying in our favour has to count for something.

That said, some penance is probably to be expected regardless.
>>
>>44445838
Well, no, obviously not, I'm just saying I don't think we'd be sinning here when an angel who is like a sister to us is the one that tells us to go through with this.
>>
>>44445845
We're already at 50 laps...wants 200 more right?
>>
>>44445870
I wonder if we could convince Sibella to give us a kiss after each lap.
That'd certainly motivate me.
>>
>>44445700
>>44445703
>>44445710
>>44445721
>>44445736
>>44445766
>>44445772
>But you'll need to bail me out when Costilla threatens to beat me down!

"Of course my brother in combat! I shall always be by your side, even against a foe as fearsome as Costilla!"

You feel really brave about this. And Costilla was just telling you the other day that he was hoping you would take the initiative and become your own Master...

...how brave you'll feel when Florian is turned OFF though is an entirely different matter.

You walk out to the Bomber-mobile and open the door.

Sibella lays where you put her sweating and breathing heavily as if in the throes of an extreme fever. Every few seconds she shivers as if experiencing chills. Her eyelids flutter painfully. Her breathing is shallow and fickle.

"B-blooddddd" She rasps. "Neeeeeedddddd"

Abdiel cups her hands to her mouth. "Ohhhhhh God....please help her..." She prays.

Benny fidgets with the armor on his arm. "...I'm going to need you to cut it off..." He stares you straight in the eye, man to man. "If the old man kicks one of us from the team it shouldn't have to be our best player."

LAST CHANCE!

DO WE LET BENNY GIVE BLOOD IN OUR PLACE?

OR DO WE DO IT OURSELVES?

>>44445858
Abdiel and Costilla don't always see eye to eye. And seeing how he reacts to her standing against him might surprise you. He idealizes her, but he also puts her on a pedestal that removes her from all debate or conflict....

...it's hard to explain what I mean without actually getting into the coming scene, but it will come.

And just because Florian backs you doesn't mean the other Saints will.
>>
>>44445885
How big is our HQ? 250 kisses might be rather tedious for her anyway. Maybe every 5th or 10th lap?
>>
No we give blood, not Benny.
He shouldn't look down on himself, he did awesome at this fight.

>>44445925
>Abdiel and Costilla don't always see eye to eye. And seeing how he reacts to her standing against him might surprise you. He idealizes her, but he also puts her on a pedestal that removes her from all debate or conflict....
>...it's hard to explain what I mean without actually getting into the coming scene, but it will come.
>And just because Florian backs you doesn't mean the other Saints will.
But he thought Abdiel was a will-less emanation of god?
How could he ever say something against her?
>>
>>44445925
DO IT OURSELF.
>>
>>44445838
Ask Bombro for a glass.
If we doin this, We doin it classy.
>>
>>44445925

Anon takes the bullet himself.

It's not every day that we get to take such a pretty bullet either.

Besides, tell Benny that he brought pretty excellent game.
>>
File: 1450656930242.jpg (47 KB, 625x309) Image search: [Google]
1450656930242.jpg
47 KB, 625x309
>>44445925
>Our Blood.
We'll take responsibility. However Costilla feels.
>>
>>44445935
I'm sure she could find some ways to amuse herself with 250 kisses.
>>
>>44445476
>Advantages from boss fights

...I've planned that some special fights in the future are going to give you cool stuff.

We'll see. Maybe after a particularly grueling fight...

>>44445439
>>44445434
>Hunt for Alvise

It's on the to do list. You have samples of his potions and his voice box radio, those are things we could go off of.
>>
So how many stored points will it take to smooth things over here.
>>
>>44445980
>You have samples of his potions
Sibella also tasted his blood.
Can she track him based on that, or it only works with humans?
>>
>>44445949
>How could he ever say something against her?
I'm guessing he'll wave it away as pure kindness that has to be tempered with necessary discipline and difficult choices or something like that.
>>
>>44445925
Yeah somehow I think this seen would be different if we went with Beatrix, I'll just say that.

"Benny, I don't think we would have been able to make it out of here so easy without you help. You are my friend and partner in this, but I will not see you take the bullet and leave us, not after what you've done. Leave this one to me."
>>
>>44445925

No, this is our choice. If Costilla kicks us out then we'll become the dashing rogue anti-hero every boy dreams of being
>>
>>44446012
Again, no will of her own, she's just following what god wants.
Is Costilla going to look up into the heavens and tell God that they're wrong?
>>
>>44445925
"Benny, between you and me, it will be worse for me. But Costilla will probably outright forbid you from continuing to travel with us if you do this. At worse he is only going to beat me up. I can take that, buddy."
>>
>>44445925
Give it to her.

"Try not to kill me."
>>
>>44446053
Rolling for non-lethal succ.
>>
Question: if a ghost shows up and develops a crush on a saint, are they allowed to start dating said saint or will there be problems?
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>44446076
DIIIIICCCCEEEE
>>
Ignore Abby
Ignore Flobro
Ignone and deactivate Benny
We are doing this because we believe it is the right thing. No outside influence needed,
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>44446086
Damn you
>>
>>44446086
She gave us the succ.
>>
>>44446103
No taunting the dice gods please.
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>44446086
>>44446103
I might save us!
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>44446116
FUCK THE POLEEEECE
>>
>>44446126
SQ did not ask for the roll, tho
We are just messing around
>>
>>44446136
First 3 rolls remember. We dead. Or fainted.
>>
>>44446144
Thank goodness for that.
>>
>>44446145
If we live I vote for groping the angel and developing a thing for redheads.

We must have Nephilim children.
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>44446145
We did not unless SQ makes it valid.
Again, we were just messing around
Roll for messing around
>>
>>44446193
successful muckin about
>>
>>44446178
I'm against this.
We're aiming for Sibella.
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>44446193
Anon, I know. I was the one the first roll on this joke.
>>
>>44445925
>>44445950
>>44445955
>>44445965
>>44445954

"You shouldn't look down on yourself. You brought excellent game today Benny."

Benny nods his giant bubble helmet. "Alright anon. Whatever happens back at the HQ remember that I got your back against Costilla and the angel."

"Feh!" Abby kicks through Benny. "And the angel! He thinks I don't have any opinions of my own..."

>>44445954
>Ask for a glass

Benny takes a short trip back inside and comes out with a plastic cup emblazoned with LUCKY PIZZA.

"Will this do?"

>>44446009
She purged herself of all his blood though, and much of her own store just to be safe. She can only track through whats in her system

There's lots of bits and pieces of his blood still hanging around the pizza place. But its risky using Sibella this way as he can control her if she's close enough to him.

You cut yourself with Florian and drip into the cup. You can feel the heat of it through the plastic. Florian has made it comfy hot coco warm.

You cradle Sibella's head start pouring.

She gulps it down hungrily. The color instantly flashes back in her cheeks. She rises up following the stream to its source and grabs it, spilling a little on herself. She tilts the cup all the way back and finishes it in one gulp. You can see her throat work with the effort.

"Good! It's working fast!" Benny says.

"AHA! YES!" Abdiel shakes you happily. "She's getting better!"

"Ahhhh..." She sighs. She finally opens her eyes. "That brought me back. Warm to!" She hands you the cup back. It has two jagged holes near the lip where her fangs punched through.

She wipes her lips and sucks away the residue on her arm. Then she looks guiltily at the wound on your arm and tries to use her own to hide her expression.

"...Could I have more....I mean, from your arm?"

DO WE LET SIBELLA DRINK FROM OUR ARM?
>>
>>44446213
The disrespect towards the gods of rolling is of the charts!
>>44446217
¿Por qué no las dos?
>>44446220
Sorry, is that all anons look alike to me
>>
So I was going through games i never play and noticed I have a game installed in ever played called murdered soul suspect...

It';s about A Private Investigator who is a ghost...

Guys
>>
>>44446231
In for a penny...
>Let her drink from our arm
>>
>>44446231
If we roll a boner check yeah sure she can.

her tongue gracing on part of our body..
>>
>>44446244
don't bother with that game, it's garbage
>>
>>44446231
Is there any special significance for drinking directly from someone?
>>
>>44446267
I already bought it during the summer sale though...
>>
>>44446231
I don't think that's a good idea.
>>
>>44446231
ehhhh I think that's all for now. She might accidentally hurt us in the process. I'm worried that she doesn't know how hungry she really is
>>
>>44446239
>2 at once
Don't think that's acceptable here.
>>
>>44446231
"I guess... You realize I might be getting expelled from the church for doing this right? Can I count on you for some kind of support?"
>>
>>44446231
"Are you still in pain?"
>If yes
Let her
>If not
"I am sorry, i have broken one of your most important rules to not have to see you in agony. Considering what's coming to me because of this transgression... Well... Sorry, i can't, i'll carry you to a hospital or somewhere where you can get some more. Benny, forget it."

Also, let's take a sample of the "ichor" before we go.
Let's keep it in a "magical Faraday's cage" so the dry lich can't track us throught it.
>>
>>44446287
We're on 4chan anon, there's a lot of things acceptable here. Just look at /d/
>>
>>44446335
Meant more that the girls might not be quite so accepting.
>>
>>44446287
Don't worry anon.
We can abandon the Catholic chruch and become mormons.
>>
>>44446320
This.
>>
>>44446320
Benny could take the samples, right?
>>
>>44446320
I will support this motion.
>>
>>44446346
I imagine this Sibella not giving a fuck. I mean, she won't be lezzing out with the angel but won't give a fuck either.
Abby on the other wig, weeeeeell.
>>44446352
Christianity is still christianity right?

Hey, is Moroni (Or whatever he was called) a known angel in this universe? Or is he the black sheep of the ecclesiastic family.
>>
>>44446346
Love will have out and all that jazz.

Besides, polygamy was a thing in the old testament so I'm sure she's seen her fair share.
>>
>>44446352
Blegh, no.
>>
>>44446320
Sounds like the best plan.
>>
Not a big fan of harem, just go with Sibella.
>>
>>44446379
It is more about Mr. Dry being able to remotely control his blood being a big problem.
It will be like carring a liquid murderdrone with trakcking capabilities back home if we can't disable it.
>>
>>44446012
>>44446043

It's complicated. You'll see when the time comes.

>>44446078
The Church is fine with the existence of ghosts. In the past they were seen as lost souls that needed to be "shown the way to the light" and that led to Special Invesitigators doing things like stuffing them in Ectoplasma condensers hoping they would eventually cross over if kept from outside stimulus.

Scandals such as these (and infiltration by the ghost mafia) would eventually lead to Special Investigators specializing in ghosts (exorcists) to be dramatically downsized. Now there are more SIs specializing in vampires than ghosts when the opposite used to be true.

While certain factions keep to these old ways, the modern church is much more enlightened on ghosts. They consider them just another form of humanity, so dating them is A-OK as far as an SI can date of course.
>>44446178
>Nephilim children

This is a thing that can happen.

You know of an SI who is a Nephilim. Really big guy, but real fun to be around. The status of the church on Angel/human relationships is a big okayyyyyyyyy I guessssss but expect inviduals to see anything from you corrupting your angel spouse to your angel spouse being a secret fallen angel infiltrator.

How angels work in the Church is interesting and I look forward to expanding on it. There's even debate within the church involving angelic fallibility. One side called the Metatronists believe that angels are fallible in interpreting the words and commands of God. Another side believes that they aren't, and that anything an angel appears to do wrong only seems to be wrong because humans as fallen creatures interpret their actions through a sinful filter.

Many commentators see it as a modern mirror to the old debate on papal infallibility.

>>44446244
I keep telling people this game is /x/. Watch it develop a mind of its own and become a living document like the Quran or Ultra from Multiversity.
>>
>>44446420
Yeah. We have WinnieQuest for pack/harem if we want that.
>>
>>44446420
Are we in a Betty and Veronica situation?
>>
>>44446447
Oh god, imagine if the church caught us holding hands.

Also I really want us to waifu her now.
>>
>>44446447
>While certain factions keep to these old ways, the modern church is much more enlightened on ghosts. They consider them just another form of humanity, so dating them is A-OK as far as an SI can date of course.
Well, I was talking more about saints and such, but alright, this is fascinating stuff.
Wonder if it's going to end up with vampires seen as another form of humans as well later on.
>>
>>44446447
What powers does being a Nephillim brings?
Was PQanon a nephillim?
>>
>>44446454
Exactly.
Just focus on Sibella here.

>>44446458
God I hope not.
I hate that indecisive fucker Archie.
>>
>>44446490
I believe theyalready do. Otherwise we would end up eliminating every vampire we come across.
Get it, across?
>>
>>44446514
He is not indecisive.
He just enjoys toying with the feelings of other people.
>>
>>44446524
It doesn't seem to be quite the same, though.
They seem to be far more suspicious of vampires than ghosts.
>>
>>44446524
Count Carlos, you were staked 20 years ago, just stay dead.
>>
>>44446545
That's even worse.
Seriously, fuck Archie, he's an ass.
>>
File: 1449710411945.gif (776 KB, 355x315) Image search: [Google]
1449710411945.gif
776 KB, 355x315
>>44446483
she's basically our little sister.
do not fuck your adopted little sister.
>>
>>44446231
Huh, thought the plan was to give her blood directly from the tap?
>>
>>44446563
Ha, do you believe someone as unjustly hated as count Carlos would be so easily killed? I simply made a lot of hearts and hid the around the world. I will never bite the dust!
>>44446572
It is only my headcanon. anon
Woah, echo-cho-cho!
>>44446573
Wheeere... Do you think we are, anon?
>>
>>44446573
>Adopted
That's all I needed to hear.
>>
>>44446573
No need to say she's adopted, she's basically our real family at this point.
Our adorable little sister.
>>
>>44446679
Our real family is gone, anon
We only have our adopted one.
Nuestra familia del corazón, in Costilla's mother tongue.
>>
>>44446646
>never bite the dust
Okay, Kira. No need to use killer queen here.
>>44446483
Anon, we have Sibella. Do we really need to add hot wings to our order?
>>
>>44446710
I am far too greedy to pass it up
If it was up to me, i would add Pop-Rocks to the menu too
>>
>>44446710
This.
Let's just go with what we're currently building towards.
>>
>>44446256

>>44446273
>>44446280
>>44446282
>>44446320

"Are you in pain?"

"It's leaving...can I have uh...."

You politely decline and squeeze her some more in the cup.

Sibella looks away, not frowning, just confused and disappointed in your response."...Yeah. It'll be safer that way...won't it?.."

She sits up and pulls her legs to herself. She starts to undo some of the tangles in her hair. "Oh, I'm such a mess aren't I?" She says with a half-hearted chuckle. "My hair's no good for fighting blood alchemist vampires and their robot armies".

You can tell underneath her air of casualness she's troubled by your lack of trust in her ability to control herself.

You give her a fresh cup of your blood and she devours it in two gulps. "You know I was eager for me to be your first, but not this eager! Ha Ha!"

-cont

>>44446393
The weird thing about the big angels like him, Gabriel, and Michael...is that there's more than one of each. And they don't always say the same things.

And it gets very complicated for a theologian at times. Especially when they start accusing each other of being fake.

Tanis is going through something similar with Anubis right now...

>>44446498
>That spoiler
...I'm afraid I can't answer that right now anon...

>>44446490
>vampires as another form of humanity

They are in the sense they have souls.

They aren't in the sense that the church feels the need to investigate and monitor them.

To the church's credit, vampires can end up pretty twisted., like Eliot the plant vampire.

>>44446549
They aren't as suspicious of ghosts due to several factors. The world knew about vampires before it knew about ghosts, so vampires are more tied into the church's history. A certain pope was also outed as a vampire, which encouraged the church to PURGE THE INFILTRATORS.

>>44446598
We had a vote for cup, and I love the idea of our big romantic blood drinking scene having a curve ball by us not using a fancy wine glass but instead a plastic cup.
>>
>>44446231
So will we be sitting back with her here?
Perhaps cuddling some as we comfort her while Benny drives?
>>
>>44446792
>You can tell underneath her air of casualness she's troubled by your lack of trust in her ability to control herself.
Welp
We fucked up.

Although I should note that I didn't vote against letting her drink (I'm 44446273)
>>
>>44446792
Wait, so we still gave her more?
I thought the vote was for "do you give her any more blood at all"?
>>
>>44446792
Aww... poor girl. Well, I'm sure she'll come to understand.
>>
>>44446792
Aw man, we should have let her drink
We've already spilled on our issues with being a hunter, why wouldn't we trust her to drink our blood safely?
>>44446280
>>44446282
>>44446320
Fucking coward anons...
>>44446831
We'll make it up to her after Costilla punishes us, assuming he doesn't beat most of the blood out of our body.
>>
>>44446888
I think the vote doesn't quite fit.
>>
>>44446792
>...I'm afraid I can't answer that right now anon...
At least can you tell me if Char Aznable was one?

>the church feels the need to investigate and monitor them.
Well, they ARE dangerous.

>she's troubled by your lack of trust
"I am sorry. What little i am doing right now is going to get me in a lot of troubles."
(Jokingly)"Besides, can you imagine what my Padre would say if i came up to home with THE kind of girl he warned me about, plus some "needle" marks in my arm? He would cut my Internet and sword practice time for, like, a week."
>>
>>44446888
bah we just met her. Besides I'm betting Abby would be a little miffed if we just let her drink strait from the tap. Plus we just proved to ourselves that we can resist persuasion, if indeed she was using it
>>
>>44446888
I was not here for the vote about letting her drink from arm (and would've voted in favour), but I don't think we're obligated to "make it up" to her. We did bend and break quite a few rules up to this point and I think she'll realize that we're being pushed against foundations of our conditioning.
>>
>>44446888
It is not cowardry, anon.
We are just following the rules.
You should try it sometime, you heathen.
>>
>>44446888
Sibella needs to learn to respect some boundaries. You don't go breaking every oath you ever made for a girl you just met. We made the best decision. She'll get over it - if she doesn't, then she has some serious growing up to do.
>>
>>44446888
We better.
Although I just got here, so I'm not mad, just disappointed.
Maybe when we're less jittery about blood and vampires in general. Maybe when she feels a little less vulnerable and messed up.
Think the timing was off?

At least, that's what I'd go for in character. Trying to actively avoid taking advantage like ya do. I mean sure, some guys would, but we're an emissary of the church. We're supposed to not do that, right?
>>
But SQ, when are we gonna meet Elvira
>>
>>44446944
She wouldn't use supernatural powers against us like that, she likes us.
>>
>>44446954
We did break the rules when letting her drink in first place. Control she gets over us comes from the blood itself, not method of feeding. Method of feeding is just matter of convenience and, as it turns out, expression of trust that the vampire does not suck you dry.
Thinking back, our choice here runs quite contrary to our assurance earlier that we're not afraid of her and probably resonates well with her own fears.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>44446792
>I was eager for me to be your first
"Wh-who said you'd b-be my first?"
Roll to contain spaghetti
>>
>>44446933
I like that.
You're alright anon.
>>
>>44446933
Supporting this but change "THE kind of girl he warned me about," to "coming home with a girl in one arm and needle marks in the other."
>>
Can we change this Questguy?
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>44447009
Put back on the Stoic Face
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>44447009
>>
OK here's an idea.
We apologize, say we've been stressed after the fight and wasn't thinking clearly, and then offer the arm.
That sound reasonable?
>>
>>44447021
To be fair, he totally warned us about vampire chicks. Probably.
Then again, what does he know? Guy's celibate.
>>
>>44447004
>We did break the rules when letting her drink in first place.
Hey officer, since i already ran over that grandma, the other seven people don't really matter, right?

>method of feeding
None of us were afraid of that. We are giving her JUST enough blood for het to get by.
We might be lovestruck but we are still a professional, dammit.
We are bending the rules enough as it is. She has to realize we are the cute guy she just met but that we also have rules and guidelines to follow.

>resonates well with her own fears
We will apologize later, okay? Dios y la Virgen...

>>44447021
Sure, whatever, english is not my first language anyway. feel free to correct anything.

>>44447045
If you mean the Quest master, then no.
If you mean Vampire Hunter Anon, then no.
>>
>>44447103
nah, I think that'd be awkward after she's already drank some more from the glass. This isn't really that big of a deal. Besides, we just met her, no need for us to give our soul to her right away.
>>
>>44446792
>cont

"Thank you God, she's alright!" Abdiel lifts her eyes thankfully to heaven.

"Welcome back to the land of the living Sibella." Benny says.

"It's great to be back Ben. I guess I owe the both of you for saving me from...whoever that freak was."

"Alvise something-or-other. He's a big time mercenary. But he's a small time bad guy to us." Benny replies.

"Small like the cinder after it has been burnt down to size by the glorious flames of the soldiers of God!" Florian buzzes in your head

"Ha..." Sibella laughs. She holds out the cup again expectantly, but then places it to the side. "I think I'm good for now." She rises shakily out of the truck and you help her get stable on her feet.

"Ohhhhh Bats, I guess I'm not as quick to recover as I thought..." She leans against the side of the truck. You hold her hand, just in case she feels like falling over.

"...I guess you're in a bit of trouble now, aren't you Mr. Special Investigator...if there's anything I can do to help, well, I am in your debt."

WHAT DO WE ASK OF OUR VAMPIRE PRINCESS?

>>44446933
"I know." She sighs. "I think I'm going to be in a lot of trouble myself."

She perks up at your joke. "Internet and sword practice time? You wouldn't happen to do both of those at once would you? Winnie has an anon that's into something called "Sword Arts Online"." (No one ever said W-Anon had perfect taste in anime)

>>44446933
Well, LaLa was an angel, and he did want her to be like a mother to him...

>>44447009
>>44447054
>>44447073
>W-Who said...

-cont

The lights of police-issue behemoth vehicles appear down the street.

"Ah, Mr. Ray, late to the game as usual." Benny muses.

"Oh damn!" Sibella says staring at the approaching lights, nearly falling to the ground as she tries to move. "Damn damn damn!" In a flash you're left holding on to air and an adorable purple bat flutters drunkenly near you.

"Oh damn--CATCH ME! CATCH ME!" She says spiraling to the ground.

ROLL 1D20 TO CATCH BAT SIBELLA!
>>
>>44447136
Can... can we get a bonus or something?
Please?
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>44447136
this is adorable.
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>44447136
catch
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>44447136
>>
>>44447136
We should remind Sibella that our offer to princess carry her to a safe place is still... In place.

>>44447181
Damn you, fellow anon! You got in the way of my 19!

>>44447181
>>44447184
[Muzzled Vietnam flashbacks]
>>
>>44447136
Well, ok, so it looks like we're stuck with what we chose.

So what can we ask?
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>44447136
>WHAT DO WE ASK OF OUR VAMPIRE PRINCESS?
"I hope you don't mind if we go straight to HQ now. You should be safe for the moment, but your enemies may have made contingency plans in case Alvie has failed."
>>
>>44446792
>>44447136
>Anon and Sibella sharing a moment with her drinking blood in a plastic cup
>Anon scrambling to catch an off balance bat
Maaaaaan where are our drawfriends at? Seriously!

Meanwhile, do we ask her to go to HQ? If only for the night so that she can recover and/or cover our ass when Padre reams us out?
>>
>>44447136
>"Oh damn--CATCH ME! CATCH ME!" She says spiraling to the ground.
Smile at her in a friendly manner and say that we didn't quite expect her to jump at being carried quite so soon?
I dunno, something to smooth over the clusterfuck would be nice.
>>
>>44447136
>(No one ever said W-Anon had perfect taste in anime)
We try to make a comment about this. then we remember we used wear a Team Jacob shirt under our hunter uniform back in the day
"Eh, as the Padre says "Sobre gustos no hay nada escrito""
>>
>>44447181
Please tell me a 13 is enough.
>>
File: dontlookatmeimundressed.png (619 KB, 472x544) Image search: [Google]
dontlookatmeimundressed.png
619 KB, 472x544
>>44447210
In her present form we're carrying her in our cupped palms, I guess.
>>
Rolled 18, 7, 10, 14, 17, 2, 6, 18, 1, 7 = 100 (10d20)

>>44447261
Within the current scale is is plain Good.
I believe it was
1 Crit bad
2-5 Very bad
6-9 Bad
10 Neutral
11-14 Good
15-19 Very good
20 Crit good
>>
>>44447009
>>44447054
>>44447045
I guess that depends on what you mean?

Do you mean going back and letting her drink from the arm?

>>44447073
>>44447136

>Wh-who said you'd be my first?

Sibella smiles. "Oh really?" She teases. "You've been seeing another vampire on the side have you?"

"Well actually yeah." Abby says not fulling understanding the conversation. "She's not the first vampire we've met. What are supposed to gain by telling her she's our first vampire?"

SAY SOMETHING TO ABBY?

>>44447248
"God what a loser" you think....but then you remember Team Jacob.

"Eh, as the Padre says "Sobre gustos no hay nada escrito""

"You know Spanish?" Sibella remarks a little impressed. "How many more langauges do you--"

But she's cut off as everyone's attention is drawn to approaching sirens.

>Bat Transformation

>>44447181
>>44447182
>>44447184
>Good
>Very Good
>Good

You catch the falling bat Sibella in your arms. She folds her wings around herself in embarrassment. "Oh god, don't let them see me! I refuse to be seen by the public in such a state!" Her fuzzy face is blushing.

STYLE: 7

DO WE HIDE SIBELLA? IN OUR JACKET? IN OUR POCKET?
>>
>>44447136
>Winnie has an anon
"Do you remember my friend Lidya? She has a Richard that loooves anime"
>>
>>44447326
>Jacket
She can chill out by clinging on our shirt, right?
>>
>>44447326
Jacket
>>
>>44447326
Jacket pocket! They will never suspect the inside jacket pocket! Right next to the trashy mini novel in there!
>>
>>44447355
>>44447326
Or if we have a shirt pocket on our particular shirt I guess she can chill in there under our jacket.
Better than throwing her in a pants pocket anyhoo.
>>
>>44447326
>First time drinking blood, Abby. It has, well, personally, physical connotations.
>In our Jacket
>>
>>44447326
"No Abby, I was making a reference to my virgi-
Yeah Abby you're right what was I thinking..."
>>
>>44447326
>"Sobre gustos no hay nada escrito""
Shit, forgot to translate it for non taco speaking anons
It means literally "About tastes, there is nothing set in stone", it is used when you want to justify your pleb taste or trying to defend someone else's

We hide her in our looong flowing and lustrous mane of beautiful hair... What? You mean we carry a boring practical haircut? Eh, whatever. Jacket, against or manly chest clad in a "Team Jacob" t-shirt.
>>
>>44447326
Hmm... Jacket is fine, but maybe she'd be more comfortable in Benny's helmet?
>>
>>44447400
*personal
fuck my dumb brain
>>
>>44447326
>I guess that depends on what you mean?
I am the first one you mentioned.
It was meant as an awkward sex joke. Hence the spaghetti.
>>
>>44447411
the helmet covered in vampire blood? the poisonous vampire blood that made her ill? That helmet?
>>
>>44447426
Is it bloody on the inside? Plus it's not like she has to lick it.
>>
>>44447426
Yes, that hemet. Now pull the lever.

>>44447430
We no longer wear the t-shirt? 0/10 would not go hunting with
>>
>>44447410
Don't think we have that t-shirt on us right now.
>>
>>44447326
>I guess that depends on what you mean?
>Do you mean going back and letting her drink from the arm?
That's sorta what I was thinking, yeah.
>>
>>44447388
>>44447374
>>44447410
>>44447411

You place Bat Sibella underneath your jacket next to the Team Jacob t-shirt.

"Oh my, you're rather warm." You can feel her snuggles against your chest. She's a cold, fuzzy vibration clinging to you with tiny claws.

Florian warms you up for her.

"This...is nice. I might just fall asleep here if that's okay with you...Assuming I don't freak out form feeling your heartbeat and bite through your ribcage straight into your heart." She adds with biting sarcasm. You think she's a little sore over you not letting her drink from your arm.

I'm going to go get some Taco Bell, will be right back. Do you anons wants me to pick you up anything?
>>
>>44447476
Yeah, pick me up some REAL mexican.
>>
>>44447326
>SAY SOMETHING TO ABBY?
Uh, probably not right now.

>>44447476
>"This...is nice. I might just fall asleep here if that's okay with you...Assuming I don't freak out form feeling your heartbeat and bite through your ribcage straight into your heart." She adds with biting sarcasm. You think she's a little sore over you not letting her drink from your arm.
Can we say we're sorry
>>
>>44447476
The pace.

The wait is killing me. In a good way of course.
>>
>>44447503
Don't be a wimp, soldier! There'll be opportunity to shower the romanian royalty with affection in the future.
>>
>>44447476
some of them little cinnabon balls
those things are fucking sex in my mouth
>>
>>44447476
>your heartbeat and bite through your ribcage straight into your heart
"Woha, woha. Easy there, darling. Don't want to get this cold, ruthless, brainwashed assassin from the Vatican to get jumpy, don't ya?"
Pet her head with a finger. JUST ONCE. Let her stew in antici--pation
>>
>>44447476
Man, Sibella is really clingy. We haven't even been on a date yet.
>>44447503
I agree with >>44447522, we can't just cave into her demands whenever she bats her eyelashes at us - I mean, we already have -3 to resist mesmerism rolls from her, no need to make it any easier for her to manipulate us.
>>
>>44447522
She seems honestly upset at this, though.
Unless, I dunno, she'll understand why we did it when she sees the father being a hardass...
I'd still want to at least apologize for playing with her feelings like this (first saying that we trust and don't fear her and then this).
>>
>>44447561
Comes with making an excellent first impression.
Still very pleased we spent the points.
>>
>>44447575
We can let her drink our blood as a token of trust
When we are naked and about to do it. Abby will be watching because of course she is, she is Abby.
>>
>>44447575
biting probably has some pretty personal connotations to vampires, at least for people they're actually interested in and not just cheap food.
>>
>>44447476
Don't forget to pick up a snack for your bat-friend!

>bite through your ribcage straight into your heart.
you break it, you buy it!

Oh wait...
>>
>>44447607
That too.
>>
>>44447607
>Drinking blood gives them substenance
>Biting gives them sexual pleasure
>>
>>44447607
>You can bite me where ever you want later.
>>
>>44447630
I vote for this.
>>
>>44447476
>Florian warms you up for her.
Seriously quest guy, Florian is shipping these two, right?
>>
>>44447671
Florian will try to get rid of Abby because she gets in the way of his OTP.
Florian picked up the habit of shiping from watching Ozamu Tezuka-made anime and finding it a bit lacking in romance for his tastes.
The action and tone was top-notch, tho'
>>
File: scooby doo detective.jpg (42 KB, 390x600) Image search: [Google]
scooby doo detective.jpg
42 KB, 390x600
>>44446244
I saw it too; on sale for like 2 or 3 bucks. Felt obligated to buy and finish it before Phanty Quest 2 Ectoplasmic Boogaloo. Need to better get into the mindset of our hardboiled hero and all.
>>
>>44447671
>inb4 Florian ships us with anyone of the opposite gender we're talking to at the time to the exclusion of all others.
>Except Abby. Never Abby.
As it turns out, Florian really wishes she'd notice him.
>>
>>44447735
I'd kinda prefer if it's just Sibella.
Also dammit now I'm tempted to set Florian and Abby up
>>
>>44446498
He was a big guy
>>
So hey SQAnon, we came up with several ideas for various advantages for Sibella in the previous thread.
Any of them work for you?
>>
>>44447476
Grab an Enchirito bro, nothing beats the taste of corporate idiocy.
>>
>>44447776
Name: Bain
Species: Nephillim
Race: -
Nickname: Coolsvile's Reckoning, The Big Guy
Powers:
>Super strength
>Enhanced intelligence
Being able to eliminate the aerodynamical profile of any flying object (Forcing it to fall)
>Extra damage against people who happened to live throught dangerous situations
>>
>>44447916
It's spelled Bane, anon.
>>
File: anon fails one roll too many.gif (373 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
anon fails one roll too many.gif
373 KB, 500x375
>>44447916
>If I take that fedora off, will you die?
No, but my attempt to keep it on will dill me
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>44447969
Our friend in the Vatican is Bain, anon.
You are probably thinking about somebody else.

>>44447982
>Not "If i tip your fedora (...)?"
>Not "It would be extremely euphoric"
Rolling for opinion on you
>>
Halp, DC Universe is leaking! Send in the planeswalker service squad to patch the hole back up!
>>
File: phantasma face.jpg (72 KB, 846x945) Image search: [Google]
phantasma face.jpg
72 KB, 846x945
>>44448042
I don't think we have a whatever that is.
We have ghost waifus though, if that would help at all.
>>
>>44448042
Batman is canon in hanna barbera so Bane could be a part.
>>
>>44448042
don't tempt fate, with our luck the planeswalker the agency sends would be Nissa and then we'd all be fucked.
>>
>>44448087
He is? Well, the more you know.
>>
File: bat milk.png (714 KB, 1023x768) Image search: [Google]
bat milk.png
714 KB, 1023x768
>>44448108
The more cartoon-ey, as in the cartoon, version of him. With the bat milk.
>>
>>44448107
It's fine, the eldritch abomination won't stick around right? And the person trying to stop them looks evil, so we must do the opposite of what they are.
>>
File: nippuls.jpg (19 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
nippuls.jpg
19 KB, 400x267
>>44448148
Does it come from his bat-nipples?
>>
>>44448107
>Nissa attempts to awaken dread Cthulhu so that the Elder Gods can reclaim their rightful lands.
>Just needed a consultant to make sure we were getting a decent price from our mad-scientist/portal closer

Every time Nissa. What the fuck?
>>
>>44448173
It comes from ask Sibella
>>
>>44448173
I unironically like the bat-nipples and bat-abs. It all goes well with image of a mystical hero.
>>
>>44448192
Remember, it is not gay if it is Greek.
>>
>>44447503
>>44447630
>>44447651

You whisper to Sibella that she can bite and drink from you later.

"Hmph!" She squeaks. "Maybe I will, maybe I won't. You're so high in cholesterol, its a wonder you didn't kill me." She says grouchily.

>>44447542

>Easy there darling.

"Oh? Like you weren't jumpy earlier?"

>Pet her head with a finger. JUST ONCE

She nuzzles against your finger. "Okay...maybe I will drink your blood later."

>>44447808
A few! Next combat I'll write out what advantages Sibella has at the start.

>>44448042
Batman is already in. And the Superfriends might be as well.
Police Chief Ray walks up to you flanked by two paranormal SWAT officers in armor. A behemoth parks close to the pizzeria and a gang of SWAT men storm out to secure the area.

"Great show! I caught most of it up on the youtube. Alvise Vivarini, that's a pretty high level super-baddie you just got done tangling with. I bet he's wishing he stuck with the Renaissance painting now!"

He glances around you and Benny. "Do you know where the Dracula girl went or did you lose track of her?"

You feel Sibella cringe against your chest.

DO WE TELL HER WHERE SIBELLA IS?
>>
>>44448179
Twice, TWICE she's condemned Zendikar! First with everyone's favorite vampire and then again by trying to planes-block Ob from reigniting which lead to him waking up Kozilek before he left just to spite everyone!
Man, plants and rocks are TERRIBLE at choosing heroes! Like, Zendikar and the planet from Avatar show that locus geni are fundamentally terrible at their job.
>>44448223
>Afraid I don't know where the girl went. The firefight was rather hectic.
It's not a lie, we know where the bat is, not the girl.
>>
>>44448223

"She's in safety for now, sir. I'll make sure to give you written account as soon as I get debriefed by my superiors"
>>
>>44448223
"Dunno, after the fight, she flew out like a bat outta hell."
>>
>>44448223
It would seem mighty suspicious for Dracula's daughter to disappear immediately after evil vampire attacks. We need to come up with an excuse for her absence that is not only plausible, but would make her look good.
I would say that she ran off chasing after the bad guys. Chasing after one of the robots would be more plausible than chasing after the blood monster, as the blood monster would be seen by other witnesses throughout town, and most of the monster's remains are in the pizza parlor.
When Sibella meets up with the officers later she can just claim that she lost the robot somehow. Say that her weakness from lack of blood got to her and she couldn't keep up.
We may still get caught in our lie if it is somehow learned that every single robot is present and accounted for, though, so be safe. But even then, Ray seems like a cool, understanding guy. I'm sure he'd understand the need for her to keep up appearances, and wouldn't hold the lie against her.

Also, SibellaQuest, when Sibella goes into bat form, does her voice change?
>>
>>44448186
A side effect of vampirism is hormonal inbalance.
As a result male vampires lactate frequently.

>>44448223
>"Oh? Like you weren't jumpy earlier?"
Avoid eye contact while we cover our mouth with our hand to avoid her seeing us blushing
>Well, it wasn't THAT kind of jumpy earlier.

>DO WE TELL HER WHERE SIBELLA IS?
"She is right here with me" (Pat her thought the jacket)"In my hearth"(Pat again)"Oh, forget it, she stole it and ran away"
>>
>>44448303
This.
>>
>>44448223
She did ask us not to humiliate her, so... can we just say it's taken care of?
>>
>>44448321
>A side effect of vampirism is hormonal inbalance.
>As a result male vampires lactate frequently.
Is that also why male vampires sometimes act rather femininely? Like an emotional teenage girl, even?
I once knew a vampire who would plot petty revenge against his sibling, tried ruining his reputation at school through gossip, assigned way to much importance to a first kiss, and even spent all his free time posing.
>>
You know, if we can power up the other anons, we might be able to help with the whole ghost thing that that anon had issues with.
What I'm saying is, we might want to have at least SQ2 done before we do anything with Phantasma.
>>
>>44448223
Sort of, she turned into a bat.
Helped me and Benny fight those blood bots, but the blood construct they made got the better of her.
We put her in the truck for safe keeping.
But like I said, she turned into a bat when we came back out to check on her.
So...that's kind of tricky to answer.
>>
>>44448223
Maybe? Is he the kind of guy to demand we hand her over or just keep him in the loop about what's going on?
>>
>>44448223
>Batman is already in. And the Superfriends might be as well.
How do vampires feel about Batman?
>>
>>44448418
She would consider this extremely humiliating, I'm pretty sure, so let's not do that.
>>
>>44448398
Wrong kind of vampire
Those end up dying of testosterone overdose
>>
>>44448447
I just wanted to lie by omission while making it seem like we're cooperating fully.
Is that so wrong?
>>
>>44447407
>>44447503
>Decline saying something to Abby

>>44448335
>>44448303

"Good to hear! Given what Alvise said through is armor and that Franken Castle is being moved to Coolsville we figure someone is out to Coup the House of Dracula by taking out the heir-"

Heir?

You feel Bat Sibella cringe.

"-not everyone in the Dracula bloodline is happy with the Big D himself passing the mantle to young Sibella. Be sure to keep her safe. The problem on my end is going to be sifting through all the suspects."

DO WE ASK RAY MORE ABOUT THIS HEIR BUSINESS?

Lucky peeks through one of the windows as a SWAT member tries to get him to leave with them.

"Woah...." He says slowly. "...The Soul Edge machine is still standing! Awesome!"

DO WE OFFER TO PAY FOR THE DAMAGES?

>>44448426
He's an enigma to them. They don't know what the Bat-Man of Gotham is. Some think he's a vampire, and are fine with him. Vampires are naturally eccentric and solitary.

>>44448422
This is Ray we're talking about. He's very supportive of vigilante activities. He was the Commissioner Gordon to Phanty's Dad.
>>
>>44448533
>DO WE OFFER TO PAY FOR THE DAMAGES?
Can we afford it?

>DO WE ASK RAY MORE ABOUT THIS HEIR BUSINESS?
>I take it this was not an isolated incident
Pat Sibella, just because we can.
>>
>>44448533
>DON'T ASK
we can quiz Sibella about it personally.
>OFFER TO PAY FOR DAMAGES
>>
>Damages?
Yes, we did fuck the place up

>Ask?
No, Sibella will tell us later
>>
>>44448533
Nah. This sounds like something we (should have been told) know from HQ. Or maybe we failed to do our homework? Either case no point in asking Ray now.

Yeah, I think we should.
>>
>>44448533
"LUCKY! MY MAN! YOU GOT FIRE INSURANCE?"
>Ask Ray if he knows anything else about her.
NOT asking questions about vampires doesn't seem like our normal M.O.
"Nah, seriously, don't take this the wrong way. How'd you know this and I didn't?"
>>
>>44448635
>Nah. This sounds like something we (should have been told) know from HQ
Nope, we don't.
This is probably the reason for her sabatical
>>
>>44448533
That's something for Sibella to tell us. And even then, if she is really against talking about it, I'd say we don't pry for now.

Offer for the unconditional loving pockets of the Church to pay for it. Didn't you say we had a mysterious black credit or something for situations like this?
>>
>>44448644
I'm almost 100% positive that no fire insurance covers showdowns between superheroes and supervillains, even if there is fire involved.

In fact I expect superhero universes to have dedicated insurance policies available to cover such cases, with high premiums, reserves large enough to rebuild entire cities at a time and adequately outfitted employees.
>>
>>44448533
Don't we have a blank check for that?

Nah, we can ask Sibella later.
>>
>>44448775
We could probably burn it to the ground with Florian.
>>
>>44448314
>Does her voice change

It becomes squeaky and high pitched.

She's rather embarrassed by this fact and will start blushing again if you point it out to her.

>>44448587
>Can we afford it?
Black Amex anon, oh yes we can.

The Vatican encourages you to use it sparingly.

>>44448635
It is curious that you don't know about this heir business.

>>44448644
>How'd you know this and I didn't

"Well now," Uncle Ray says grinning. "You can't always expect you Vatican boys to beat us to the punch on all the major vampire developments. We only figured it out...oh, a short while ago. We meant to drop you a note earlier but hell, you know how the paperwork can be...You should be glad to be the first one of your group to hear this. You know I probably shouldn't be telling you what I am..."

There's clearly something more here...

DO WE PRY DEEPER ON HOW HE KNEW THIS BEFORE WE DID?

>>44448663
>>44448635
>>44448612
>Ask about this heir business later

>>44448663
>>44448631
>>44448635
You take out the Amex and flash it by Lucky. "The Holy Father in Rome provides my friend. This place will be as good as new by the end of the week...and with a new Galaga machine installed."

"Hey, thanks man! Far out! You know, I'm going to have to put your name on the wall of fame for this!"

"Anon." Abby chimes in. " Tell him there's no need for such vanity. We are beyond such-"

"...And that means we get to name a pizza after you!"

"CROSS SHAPED PEPPERONI!" She says fluttering her wings happily. "OUR PIZZA SHALL BE ONE WITH CROSS SHAPED PEPPERONI!"

WHAT IS OUR CUSTOM PIZZA CALLED AND WHAT COMES ON IT?
>>
>>44448841
>Papal-roni
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.