[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Ghazghkull so well-respected? He failed to conquer Armageddon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 17
File: Ghazy.jpg (82 KB, 421x510) Image search: [Google]
Ghazy.jpg
82 KB, 421x510
Why is Ghazghkull so well-respected? He failed to conquer Armageddon three times. Constantly failing to achieve your main objective and getting BTFO by an old humie hardly seems like inspiring leadership.
>>
>>44442078
Because he is big
>>
>>44442078
Cuz he's da biggest and da strongest and youz just a puny grot whos never spawned in iz life
>>
>>44442082
/thread
>>
>>44442078
Are you as big as him? If not, kindly shut the fuck up you piece of shit.
>>
>>44442078
he still alive and starting Waaaghs while the imperium has a mini crusade after him for all the death and destruction he caused
trillions of Orks follow his orders because he's that good and he's their messiah
>>
They're orks. Sure conquering Armegeddon would be nice, but what's even nicer is forcing the humies to mount an astronomically huge defense THREE times and having the biggest baddest ork orgy of violence in history!
>>
File: Orks Have Already Won.jpg (47 KB, 766x371) Image search: [Google]
Orks Have Already Won.jpg
47 KB, 766x371
>>44442078
Winnin' ain't the point, ya humie-face squig!

Ghazghkull da biggest, and Ghazghkull always find da fightan!
>>
>>44442078
>Three times

The first war for armageddon didn't involve him or even orks I don't think
>>
>>44442078
you gits need to be in the 40k genral thread. I make it orky for us every time so those other gits can't have any fun.
>>
WEEZ FOLLOW DA BOSS CAUSE DATS WHERE DA BEST SCRAPPIN BE. YOUZ A GIT FOR NOT UNDERST-...UDDERSTA-....YOUZ A GIT!
>>
>>44442411
This. 1st was Angron throwing one of his hissy fits and then fucking about building statues before the BAs panned his shit in.
>>
>>44442439
>before the BAs panned his shit in.
Blood Angels weren't involved in Armageddon 1. It was the Space Wolves and Grey Knights. BAs were involved in Armageddon 2 & 3 though.
>>
>>44442439
BA's are second war for Armageddon. Which was against thraka. First war had Space wolves
>>
>>44442078
Orks only care about having a good scrap, they're not terribly impressed by conquering territory or achieving what humans would consider long-term strategical goals.

At the height of the third war for armageddon Orks were basically flocking to the warzone just to be able to join in on the fun, not for profit, but just to fight in a huge fucking war.

The fact that Ghazghkull captured Yarrick and let him go, just so he'd have more of a challenge kind of tells you everything you need to know about the Ork mindset.
Humans plan wars based on keeping their shit or trying to take someone else's shit.
Orks plan wars like we plan parties.
>>
Didnt ghazgkull straight fuck off from one of the wars leaving his nobs to figure shit out?
>>
>>44442576
He left because he got bored and he felt that he was wasting his time there.

After a message from G&Mand an adventure across the galaxy, he is going to teleport back to Armageddon.
>>
>>44442537
>Orks plan wars like we plan parties.

And for Dark Eldar, war is the grocery shopping before the party?
>>
>>44442576
Third war for Armageddon, Ghasghkull's second attempt.

In the end he got bored, said fuck it, left it to his generals and went off somewhere else with Yarrik and a bunch of black templars trying to hunt him down.

Armageddon is still a huge meatgrinder of a warzone and basically an Ork tourist attraction that they flock to for the quality fighting. They call it "The big scrap".
>>
>>44442078
Because he and every other ork involved had incredibly amounts of fun doing it
>>
>>44442078
You go and tell him that, I'm right behind you
>>
>>44442613

Seems more like working at the grocery store. Your boss is a jerk, your coworkers are fun but probably trying to do something stupid and fuck you over, the night shift guys are really really weird, and you can sneak a few snacks, but if you're not a shift manager it mostly sucks.
>>
>>44442078
He's the closest 40k will ever come to Grimgor and Skarsnik.
If they don't take him, they'll have nothing.
>>
>>44442619
He went to Octarius to take on those puny Tyranids.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (246 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
246 KB, 1920x1080
>>44442078

1. E'z dah Big Guy.

2. you'ze a small git.

3. Superstar DJ.

4. 'Ere We Go!
>>
>>44445134
The orks in that game speaking perfect high gothis was really weird
>>
File: Kaptin_Bluddflagg.jpg (99 KB, 850x878) Image search: [Google]
Kaptin_Bluddflagg.jpg
99 KB, 850x878
>>44442078
KAUS HE AIN'T DA KAPTIN!
>>
>>44445310
>SPEHSS MAHREEN! WAZ DAT SUPPOZED TA HURT??
>perfect
>>
>>44445494
But there was no z's there. And they didnt elongate space marine either

>space marines, was that supposed to hurt?

They were too high pitched too, even their boss who was much orkier. Compare his voice to bluddflag for example
>>
>>44445563
Bluddflagg's accent is a confusing mess that jumps up and down the British Isles at random. He probably has the worst Ork accent of all the Dawn of War units.
>>
>>44442078
>ork
>fail
He's still around and always coming back for more. He's one of the greatest ork enablers in the history of orkiness. He provides good fighting.
That said I don't like him and I think this "ORKS ARE A SERIOUS THREAT GUIS" shit goes against the comedic aspects that make orks good.
>>
>>44445494

That's how all the marines talked though.
>>
>>44445705
I was mostly referring to his tone not his accent but sure. How about literally any warboss from any of the dawn of war games? Fine me with a higher pitch than grimskull or if theres a spoken warboss line in another game that will do
>>
File: suspicion-on-site.jpg (11 KB, 400x270) Image search: [Google]
suspicion-on-site.jpg
11 KB, 400x270
>>44442682
>>
>>44442078
I'm not going to argue with something that big
If you want to, be my guest
>>
>>44445310
Perfect low gothic, you mean.

High Gothic is that fake latin shit.
>>
>>44445781
Doesnt the imperium refer to their language as high gothic?
>>
>>44445804
High Gothic is what they use for religion, trade negotions, and anything else important and/or holy. Low Gothic is what the masses speak.

i.e. Adeptus Astartes, vs. Space Marines.
>>
>>44445804
Not all of it. High Gothic is space latin, where they get a lot of organization names like "Adeptus Astartes" and "Exterminatus" and "Sororitas", etc. Low Gothic is the everyday space english that everyone including aliens can speak.
>>
>>44445804
you speak as if there's only one
>>
>>44442078
Because every failure was a great fight. If you'se a boy or nob you see da warboss Ghazghkull an' you know dat he knows where da fight is, isn't gonna stop 'til he wins an' has got all day boyz ready fer another big fight.
What more do you want? You got da biggest boss, boyz at your sides, a fight ahead of you and a shoots in your hands. Dat's da orky life. You'se winnin at life.
>>
Isnt ghaz literally the biggest ork in existence? Do you really need to ask why boyz follow him?
>>
>>44445853
If I remember my lore right -probably not- then low Gothic changes to greater or lesser extents between planet to planet.
High Gothic is like academic Latin because it never, ever changes without the Administratum spending a decade to allow for one word to have a slight definition tweak. Thus High Gothic is always High Gothic.
Low Gothic can be pidgin English levels of incomprehensible to other Low Gothic speakers. You can tell the langauages are related but you still have no idea what that fucking hiver is going on about.
>>
File: 1440142784054.jpg (503 KB, 1026x1600) Image search: [Google]
1440142784054.jpg
503 KB, 1026x1600
>>44445134
>1. E'z dah Big Guy.
>>
>>44445920
Probably had something to do with you shooting your lasgun through his window to take some pastries.

He seemed rather cross about that. Guess he doesn't know how the guard works.
>>
File: goff warboy.jpg (88 KB, 774x920) Image search: [Google]
goff warboy.jpg
88 KB, 774x920
>>44442078
BECAUZE 'EZ 'UGE AN' KNOWZ WHERE THA BEST FIGHTIN' IZ!!!!!
>>
>>44445781
high gothic is very highly implied to be modern English
>>
>>44448369

Do you have a source for that?
>>
>>44442078

1. He's biggest, therefore the best.
2. Ork want fight. Ghazghkull, deliver.
3. N/A
>>
>>44442376
>>44442078
>three times

where were the orks in the first war?
>>
File: unnamed (1).jpg (54 KB, 478x308) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (1).jpg
54 KB, 478x308
>>44442078
>Ghazghkull
>loosing
YER A GIT!
>>
>>44448766
Here.... there.... everywhere else in the galaxy
>>
>>44448369
U fuckin wot m8?
>>
He's Gork and Mork's chosen
>>
>>44442078

Abaddon failed 13 times.
>>
>>44451419
Yeah, and nobody respects him as a result.
>>
>>44451419
fourteen, if you include the heresy itself

fifteen, if you remember he failed to kill Loken before the heresy kicked off

he's gearing up for the sweet sixteen now that he's turned back the clock, but I don't think it'll do him any good until 40ks sales get really dire
>>
>>44442613
only when you do your shopping in exquisite luxury stores. They don't just take everyone.
>>
>>44445705
His speeches made up for that.
You'ze got guts skinny, I give you. And now they are all over the place.
>>
>>44451419
Not that shit again. His previous crusades were not aimed at conquering terra, but paving the way. They included, burning that one fleetHQ, capturing/destroying blackstone fortresses etc.
>>
>>44452082

Abaddon has far less than 13 successes. He doesn't even have 12. He's failed more times than Ghazghkull has. Way to add nothing of substance but an autistic "well TECHNICALLY" and still not even refute the point.
>>
>>44452082
I keep seeing people say this.

What I never see is anyone produce a list of which successes he got in which crusades.
>>
File: xeno0003.jpg (4 KB, 250x221) Image search: [Google]
xeno0003.jpg
4 KB, 250x221
>>44451465

No one respects him because he's mostly 'armless at this point.
>>
File: Yer a Grot.jpg (117 KB, 830x900) Image search: [Google]
Yer a Grot.jpg
117 KB, 830x900
>>44442078
>unable to comprehend the green majesty that is Ghazghkull Mag Uruk Thraka
>>
Wait, I thought his goal was all foightin all da time? Why would he ever want to win? Deadlocked forever sounds like his win condition.
>>
>>44452487
Not to mention that the whole "Abaddon wasn't trying to do anything useful, he just had random minor aims with the Crusades and achieved them all!" is blatant damage control by GW to make their primary antagonist seem like less of an 'armless failure.
>>
>>44457682
Reminds me of that scene in Korgoth in the bar where they're rolling to see who goes up to Korgoth.
>>
>>44452146
You idiot, All his crusades achieved their objectives. None have failed. There is no fluff saying that his crusades were aimed at Terra or taking Cadia. It was a build for the 13th Black Crusade.

>>44452487
How about you read the Black Legion supplement? Or any rulebook?

>>44460166
No, it isn't It's just you trying to enforce a stagnant meme. I dare you to find any fluff old or new that says his crusades failed. You can't so you are forced to make stuff up.

While Ghaz was objectively beyond a doubt was defeated in the second war of Armageddon.
>>
File: Firct Crusade.png (2 MB, 1160x1612) Image search: [Google]
Firct Crusade.png
2 MB, 1160x1612
>>44460232
For example, the objective of First Black Crusade was to restore the traitor legions faith in themselves and shake them up from their self destructive nihilism. Also to ensure the primacy of the Black Legion over all traitor legions and renegades.

Abaddon succeed in that and the Traitors morale was restored. He made them believe that the Long War was a worthy cause to fight for. The traitor primarchs all knelt before Abaddon ensuring that the dominant force in the Eye was the Black Legion.

Without Abaddon, the CSM and Chaos as a whole wouldn't be the great threat it is today for the Imperium.
>>
>>44460275
>The traitor primarchs all knelt before Abaddon
Why would someone like Lorgar bow to Abaddon? He's just some dipshit Space Marine who was manipulated by one of his underlings into falling. Way to get passed over by the Chaos gods as well; instead of rewarding the mastermind of the entire heresy who managed to keep his Legion in one piece, they reward one of Horus' servants.

Maybe that's why Lorgar has been sulking in his room for the last 10,000 years.
>>
File: Black Crusade (6th ED Map).png (2 MB, 1819x905) Image search: [Google]
Black Crusade (6th ED Map).png
2 MB, 1819x905
>>44460275
Here is the recent map of the Black Crusades. Notice how all of them bypass Cadia and go on to do their own things.
>>
>>44460299
Lorgar willingly bowed to Abaddon.

Because he knows that Abaddon is the chosen of the Gods and their greatest champion. Greater than even Horus. Also because Lorgar always was and always will be a bitch.

And on't flatter Lorgar too much. Erebus and ?Kor Phaeron did all the heavy lifting.
>>
File: Black Crusades (3th-4th ED).png (752 KB, 1683x881) Image search: [Google]
Black Crusades (3th-4th ED).png
752 KB, 1683x881
>>44460300
And here is the older 3th/4th ED Black Crusades map.

Notice how the Black Crusades bypass Cadia as well here? So I have no idea what put the idea that the Black Crusades were all about Cadia.

If anything the fluff shows that the Cadian Gate and its defenders have failed 13 times to contain the Chaos forces pouring out of the Eye. 13 times exiting and reentering the Eye.
>>
>>44460310
Then why would Angron bow? Or Fulgrim? To them Abaddon is just this guy their brother had running errands for him. Not to mention he's just some Space Marine. How humiliating is it for a primarch to kneel before their weaker, smaller, less important cousin and then have all the Chaos Gods shower him with gifts?

I don't understand why they made Abaddon important instead of having one of the other primarchs take Horus' place.
>>
>>44442078

BIG

GREEN

BOSSPOLE
>>
>>44460334
Nope.

Abaddon carries the favor of the gods. Anyone can see that. He is so swollen with power that he is the same height of Horus and practically a mirror image of the Primarch. Lorgar, Fulgrim, and Pert willingly bowed to his power.

Angron, Morty, and Magnus fought against Abaddon and his crew. All of them were broken and forced to acknowledge him as their Warmaster.

>I don't understand why they made Abaddon important instead of having one of the other primarchs take Horus' place.

If you did your homework, then you would know that the Primarchs don't give a damn about the Long War. The Traitor Primarchs are busy fighting in the Great Game of Chaos or flocking in their Daemon Worlds.
>>
>>44460345
PUNNY
UMIE
HATS
>>
>>44460379
Yeah, but that's all GW's decisions to make them apathetic and buff Abaddon to be awesome. Why go through the trouble of setting up some contrived plot to put a random space marine in charge when you have like 5 other primarchs lying around who all have nothing better to do anyway and are more powerful than him? Lorgar + 4 Chaos Gods would be stronger than Abby + 4 Chaos Gods by virtue of being a primarch on top of all the buffs. But instead all the Primarchs are just stuffed away somewhere in the Warp never to be seen again, and Abby is turned into some borderline Mary Sue who is super buffed by all the Chaos Gods and beats people who were basically equal to his former master. I just don't understand why they did this. It doesn't seem logical.
>>
>>44460379

>Angron, Morty, and Magnus fought against Abaddon and his crew. All of them were broken and forced to acknowledge him as their Warmaster.

That's so unbelievably fucking dumb. Maybe Mortarion since he's a complete joke anyway but Magnus, Angron? Fucking hell GW.
>>
>>44460408
Just shut up. At this moment I am more inclined to think you are trolling. Nobody licks primarch boots this much.

The concept of daemons being busy in the Great Game and having problems with materializing into reality are concepts older than Abaddon's development as a character.

Secondly, Primarchs are not special post-HH. We have seen them humiliated and beaten down by ordinary marines. Magnus was defeated by Khayon and later by the Space Wolves. Angron by two Grey Knights. Morty was ONE PUNCHED by Draigo. Then in the fluff we have seen normal marines doing feats equal or exceeding that of the primarchs.

So by what kind of logic do you assume that Primarchs should be equal to Abaddon or any modern day Chapter Master like Calgar and Dante?
>>
>>44460449
> but Magnus, Angron?

Both of these guys had their asses handed to them by the Grey Knights and the Wolves. They ain't shit.

What's funny is that only Morty came close to killing Abaddon and his gang thanks to his diseases.
>>
>>44460488

Both of them we're taken down only after they already had wrecked a lot of shit. Magnus sabotaged SW geneseed cure and Angron did Angron things at Armageddon. Saying that Angron is shit has to be a joke, he's the only primarch actually getting shit done.

We can also go the same route and look at how Abaddon never actually succeeds in his big goals.

>What's funny is that only Morty came close to killing Abaddon and his gang thanks to his diseases.

When did this happen? Abby has the marks of all gods, right. Shouldn't that make him immune to whatever Morty might throw at him or did this happen just after traitor legions had just settled in EoT.
>>
>>44460537
> Saying that Angron is shit has to be a joke, he's the only primarch actually getting shit done.

Pert and Mort both did stuff. Angron is not special in that regard.

If we look at the Black Crusades we will see that Abaddon did more damage to the Imperium and championed the cause of Chaos in a far greater extent than the traitor Primarchs.

>We can also go the same route and look at how Abaddon never actually succeeds in his big goals.

Abaddon's big goal is to build up his forces for the 13th Black Crusade which will crush the Imperium. The 12 Black Crusades were just the set up for it, gathering resources, power, and support.

So you can't Abaddon never succeeded if you don't know the result of the 13th Black Crusade.

>When did this happen? Abby has the marks of all gods, right. Shouldn't that make him immune to whatever Morty might throw at him or did this happen just after traitor legions had just settled in EoT.

It happened before the First Black Crusade which is before Abaddon become the Ascendant of Chaos.
>>
>>44442078
>He failed to conquer Armageddon three times.
Can you at least get your facts straight before posting bait?
>>
how much do you guys think real estate costs in armageddon?
>>
>>44460651
Da closer to humies you want, da more teef iz gonna cost ya
>>
>>44460466
>So by what kind of logic do you assume that Primarchs should be equal to Abaddon or any modern day Chapter Master like Calgar and Dante?

Because they're all imaginary characters who are as strong or weak as GW says they are, and GW, in their infinite wisdom, decided that, instead of using of the five-odd characters they have laying around doing nothing, they were going to bend backwards to make one new character that does everything.
>>
>>44445392
Dawn of war 3 soon brother.
>>
>>44460690
The Primarch stories resolved in the HH. They are supposed to fade away into legend. That's their point.

And GW gave us an answer about how strong they are. They aren't as strong or as determined as the marine heroes of 40K. I mean we have Sangy getting beaten up by Third Host Bloodthirster in round one. In 40K, we have both Calgar and Dante defeating First Host Bloodthirsters. What does that mean? The galaxy has outgrown the Primarchs. The only folks who haven't outgrown them are Primarch fans.

>>44460583
So you can't say Abaddon never succeeded if you don't know the result of the 13th Black Crusade*
>>
>>44460852
If they're supposed to fade away, why are they bowing to Abbadon and stuff? Why did Angorn fuck up Armageddon? It doesn't jive, turkey. You could easily cross out Abbadon's name and write in Logar's, and nothing would be different.

Also, Tau have killed Marines, which makes them stronger than Primarchs, too. Basically if it was the Emperor versus one Firewarrior instead of Horus, I'd put money on the blueberry.

>but that's not how it works!

Gosh, really? It's almost as if fights are more complicated than just comparing power levels like we're DBZ characters and you can't judge how strong or weak someone is entirely on individual engagements while ignoring all extenuating circumstances.
>>
>>44452487
http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Black_Crusade#The_Black_Crusades_of_Abaddon_the_Despoiler

Never bothered to look either, it seems.
>>
>>44442078
He didn't fail shit. It took him a few tries but he managed to make a legendary and indefinite fight on a colossal scale.

It's like he made Disney free and you never have to leave.
>>
>>44460989
>If they're supposed to fade away, why are they bowing to Abbadon and stuff? Why did Angorn fuck up Armageddon? It doesn't jive, turkey. You could easily cross out Abbadon's name and write in Logar's, and nothing would be different.

Nope, you can't do that. The Primarchs are suppose to be things of the past. They might pop up from time to time to remind the galaxy and fanbase that they exist but they are largely irrelevant.

Also Lorgar cannot defy the Chaos Gods like Abaddon and maintain a neutral position of a partnership with them. He is a servile cretin with no ambition of his own. He cannot wage a ceaseless campiegn against the Imperium like Abaddon because he is a daemon that can get plunked into the Great Game at any second. This is made all worse by the fact that Lorgar is no longer a daemon of Undivided.

>Also, Tau have killed Marines, which makes them stronger than Primarchs, too. Basically if it was the Emperor versus one Firewarrior instead of Horus, I'd put money on the blueberry.

In 1 v 1? I don't think so. Your entire example falls apart. It's cannot be argued that Primarchs are not underpowered in 40K.

>Gosh, really? It's almost as if fights are more complicated than just comparing power levels like we're DBZ characters and you can't judge how strong or weak someone is entirely on individual engagements while ignoring all extenuating circumstances.

Yes, I can judge. The fluff of the fights is available and we can compare.

From what I have seen there is no extenuating circumstances that can make the Primarchs look any less embarrassing..
>>
>>44445714
Because 40k has a long history of being a parodic work, the real grimdark aspects remain ("If they ever unite, nothing could stand against a galaxy-wide WAAAGH!!") in part as further parody. It's inverted by all the other silly aspects of Orks, because outside the setting, they'd be fucking terrifying.
>>
File: 1396842127184.jpg (46 KB, 327x278) Image search: [Google]
1396842127184.jpg
46 KB, 327x278
>mfw the Failbaddon maymay will never go away
>mfw his main defender is a literal shitposter whose thread-consuming fanboyism has already ruined several other characters for /tg/
>>
File: I bet da fuckin' umies did diz.jpg (249 KB, 908x1283) Image search: [Google]
I bet da fuckin' umies did diz.jpg
249 KB, 908x1283
>>44442082
4 you
>>
>>44462201
It will never go away if you don't disprove it. It's a thing before and now because Chaosfags did nothing about it. There is nothing supporting it in the old fluff anf it's utterly debunked in the new fluff. Just how the hell did it spiral to this point?

And If a single fan is enough to turn you away from any character, then you didn't like the characters to begin with.
>>
>>44460300
>>44460327
>>44462565
i get it that you are just butt hurt but why put all this effort into it. He waged war on Cadia and didnt take it. Yea that is a loss. Is the meme funny? Yea thats why we keep saying it. Failbaddon did some good shit in other places and is badass but saying each crusade was a success is some next tier JUST AS PLANNED shit.
>>
>>44462615
But anon.

He never targeted Cadia or Terra. Even in the old fluff, his Crusades had other objectives and were not meant to smash Cadia apart. The posts you just quoted proves this.

So anon you are just being a sheep on a bandwagon parroting a meme born from lies. How can you live with yourself?
>>
>>44462615

Posts like these are what happens when someone gets all their lore from 1dchan. Every single crusade had a different agenda since day one. Only the 13th ever resembled an end game. Stop mistaking Black Crusades as some sort of attempt at a final battle.
>>
>>44442078
Because it doesn't matter the number of failures, it matters that the character still is what he represents and that the failures weren't a direct result of his ineptitude.

Ghazkull stopped enjoying the war and had to listen to the voices in his head, ghazkull is still the best.
>>
>>44462565
More than turning away from the character is turning away from discussing the character here.
>>
>>44460989

>If they're supposed to fade away, why are they bowing to Abbadon and stuff?

Not that guy, but I aint seeing the contradiction. You're asking why they're in background if they're not supposed to be important? Being a second fiddle to the new guy sounds pretty faded to me.

I don't like the lore downplaying the mythic elements anymore than you do, but it is what it is.
>>
File: End Times (Orks).png (3 MB, 3196x1540) Image search: [Google]
End Times (Orks).png
3 MB, 3196x1540
>>44463077
Speaking about Ghaz.

I just gathered up all the End Time plotlines for the Orks (picture related).

What should I do next? Necrons or Eldar?
>>
>>44463234
I am actually curious for Crons. Bring it out of the tombs.
>>
>>44460334
Which Primarch would be you have lead the traitor forces?
The only one who could mastermind the campaigns would be Perturabo who a) hates Chaos and b) isn't charismatic to command anyway

The way I see it abbadon was the only guy fit for the job and the God's saw to it that he got it
>>
File: Riftwaaagh!.png (7 KB, 420x122) Image search: [Google]
Riftwaaagh!.png
7 KB, 420x122
>>44463234
What's interesting is that in the Necron 3th ED codex it's said that Korks (Orks) were created by the Old Ones to combat the warp horrors and Enslavers that swarmed the galaxy during the last stages of the War in Heaven.

In the new fluff (6th ED and up) we see Orks getting wild and agitated in the Age of Ending as the power of Chaos waxes and the Warp rages and batters against the walls of reality.

I guess it's the Old One programming doing its work after all these years.
>>
>>44451593
but will everyothing work out for Abaddon?
I mean the sweet Sixteen is all a Warmaster is dreaming about.

you don't want him to be embarassed just because his2nd assault wave comes late by 2 months, thus crushing his black crusade to bits
Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.