[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're now in charge of designing a moderate quality, mass
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: Starship Captains.png (790 KB, 681x729) Image search: [Google]
Starship Captains.png
790 KB, 681x729
You're now in charge of designing a moderate quality, mass producable spacesuit for people to wear outside in the generic space opera setting in which you live. What qualities will you prioritize in said spacesuit?
>>
We talkin' spacewalks? I'd make that shit durable and easy to repair.

But if I'm making standard uniforms, the first thing I'm putting on that shit is pockets.
>>
>>44437264
The skintight suit making dat ass look as amazing as possible.
>>
>>44437264
How many times are you going to make this fucking thread?
>>
File: 1419641116093.jpg (1 MB, 2006x2884) Image search: [Google]
1419641116093.jpg
1 MB, 2006x2884
Space Prussians
>>
>>44437264
Nipples. Visible ones, molded ones, ones to suck, ones to rub, ones for controlling stuff, but nipples. Definitely nipples.
>>
File: 1371867623637.jpg (289 KB, 843x1148) Image search: [Google]
1371867623637.jpg
289 KB, 843x1148
also sheridan
>>
>>44437264
It does not interfere with the story by constantly reminding players that they are IN SPESS!!! They know.
>>
>>44437264
Durability, ease of maintenance and repair, ease of movement, pockets everywhere (comprised of at LEAST 99% pocket), ease of equiping and unequiping, a bitchin 9.1 surround sound system for aural feedback and kickass music to tone out to, adjustable FOV, an induction port, ports for excretory use, and a motherfuckin' jetpack. And thats just the basic package. DLX package puts it in a sleek future space chic.
>>
>>44437264
Heat, isolation from space, oxygen supply, steering capacity, portapotty capacity.
>>
>>44437721
Lets just pretext every announcement with "HEY LISTEN!" and won't end without you acknowledging the incoming announcement in someway. Announcements are voiced by gary busey and lets just shove those fucking aural feedback units right up to your fucking ears for full effect.
>>
Modularity. Sure connecting a bunch of Modules means more parts that can fail, but when it comes to mass production, cost effectiveness, and fitting the myriad of people (non humans?) in the target market, you need to be able to meet a wide variety of demands easily. Modularity let's you customize to the end users WITHOUT have to make custom suits.
>>
>>44437789
You can pick 3 for the basic model to have.
>>
Radiation shielding
>>
>>44437862
heat isolation and oxygen. It doesn't matter if you can shit in your suit if the only time you will get to use it is when your bowels evacuate when you die.
>>
>>44437264

I'm ignoring your post and responding to your image.

Let's see...
>death, death, death, Sisko
>Delta Quadrant, death
>Death by Cylon, Cylon all along, death, death
>Death, Death, Andromeda, STD

...I'm gonna go with Sisko.
>>
>>44439086
Sisko operated in the one time in all of starfleet history with a higher body count then all the other federation captains put together minus wolf 359.
>>
>>44439248
He also went against and repelled arguably the second biggest threat to the galaxy.
>>
>>44439285
Because literately deus ex machina. I throw my lot in with Sheridan same boat really, just want to know why you labeled everyone else dead man walking.
>>
>>44439337

I think Sinclair has the lowest body count of all of the above (mostly Starfury pilots). Still, I'd trust my lot better with Sheridan.

Any of the Trek captains or Shepard, I'd have to be senior staff or I'm one of countless dead faceless extras.
>>
>>44437264
>>44437264
Since we're talking about a generic space opera setting I design it exclusively to fit with the aesthetics and theming of the setting.
>>
>>44439086
>cylon all along
nigga wat
>>
>>44440378
There its literally no way you could have not known. Even the commercials for it shove that fact in your face a few times.
>>
definitely not janeway or adama thats for damn sure.
>>
>>44441278
didn't see it, where??
>>
>>44441333
Syfy if i recall correctly.
>>
>>44437264
Extremely skintight
Rides up your ass hard
Will crush your cock and balls or your cunt. Literally everyone will be able to see how small/loose you are. If you get an erection have fun with that bulge.
Fabric is designed to make nipples clearly visible. Occasionally, it will pinch down against them.
It is also incredibly ballistically and environmentally resistant to any number of factors, completely airtight, and extremely resistant to trauma or piercing. In fact, the only real way to get it off short of the user's deactivation is to rip it, upwards. Inbuilt shields.

Fuck you. I'm making this the norm and there's nothing you plebs can do to stop me. Everyone will laugh at your tiny dick and you will never be able to get the suit to stop tearing up your ass. I fucking hate you all. Enjoy your mass-produced shit, it won't change for the next five millennium minimum.
>>
>>44437264
>battlestar galattica
>it can tell of you are a cylon
>>
>>44437264
Shepard.

I can be one of the guards in the CIC who doesn't do shit but stand there, talking to their friend. I'll survive at least.
>>
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.