[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Machine Civ part 10
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 800x747) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 800x747
Use their guts to grease the treads of our tanks edition

Hello everyone and welcome to ShitterNormie's Machine Civ part 10!
>What's happening in the civ Shitter?
Excellent question anon! We are the head AI of a group of drones and multi-purpose machines. Remember anon...if the main AI is destroyed the civ is lost!
>Where are we Shitter?
We are located in the side of a volcano. Our base (which can be given a new name) was built by our old masters: The gnomes. They're dead now because of orcs. But here we are! We are a large super computer that is position in the center of the main room of the volcano-side base. However, we have developed a battle suit that we can travel around in. So far the current rooms we have are 1 door leading to the outside world, 1 drone building facility, 1 machine building facility, 1 steel mine, 1 generator room, 1 Machine of Burden building facility, 1 Copybot building facility and 1 vehicle building facility. We have two current allies at the moment: The Gnollbots and the skaven.
>Did anything happen last time Shitter?
An awful lot happened actually! We finished building the Gigantic Digging Machine, #6 was useful for once, our favorite little rat: Rad-Stabber, was converted to the machine and created a church dedicated to us in the skaven underway, We found out that skaven's minds are too weak to handle complete mechanization, Rad-Stabber opened up a mine that will provide us with some resources every three turns, and we raised and Orc encampment, leaving no survivors.
>How do I get started!?!?!?
Just suggest three actions at the end of the IMMEDIATE CHECKUP. All choices' success will be determined by a 1d20 roll that I will do on my desk and tell you guys. (Rolled 15,2)
>>
IMMEDIATE UNIT CHECKUP INITIATED

>Drones: 15 advanced grabber drones (3, base 1)(5 base 2)(5 SU), 16 gunner drones(16 Orc camp), 3 maintenance drones(3 base 1), 1 eye drone (1 base 1), 1 #6 (master bard, adds +1 to all rolls he is associated with) (1 Orc camp), 12 inferno drones (12 Orc camp), 1 #11(1 Orc camp), 30 laser drones (30 Orc camp), 15 dirty bomb drones (15 Orc camp)
>Machines of Burden: 2 Trade Caravan Machines of Burden (1 base 1)(1 base 2)
> Humanoid Machines: 4 multi-purpose machines (these can be changed with upgrades and research) (4 Orc camp)
>Copybots: 5 Gnoll parasite bots (5 base 1), 1 Santa Trollbot (1 Orc camp), 13 Trollbots (12 Orc camp)(1 With Rad-Stabber at all times), 1 Pond Stalker Copybot (Well armored)(1 Orc camp)(The Copybots require natural research and technological research)
>Flesh bags improved: 250 Gnolls (well armed) (150 Orc village) (100 GV), 340 upgraded skaven followers (All have laser pistols)
>Turrets: 1 Heavy Machine Gun Turret (1 base 1)
>Vehicles: 0 motorbikes, 0 drilling machines , 1 gigantic drilling machine (1 under Orc encampment)
>S.A.L.L.Y. 2.0: current body: Mobile attack mother (1 GV)
>S.A.L.L.Y 2.0 weapons/upgrades: assault rifle, inferno flamethrower, 6 mini-missiles, 2 laser eyes
>S.A.L.L.Y 2.0 power: 100% (staying in one place +25%, moving places/manual labor -10%, fighting -25%)
>Special characters: (>>) Drone #6 (master bard, (>) Inferno drone #11, (_) S.A.L.L.Y's mobile form,(>>>) Laser drone #1, (<) Spotbot, (^) Santa Trollbot, (*) Rad-Stabber (equipped with laser tail, Trollbot claw, laser pistol, and a third arm)
>>
YAY!
>>
IMMEDIATE STATUS UPDATE INITIATED

>Power supply: amazing
>Weapons we can produce: Laser pistols and rifles
>Moral: Your bots are relishing in their victory (#6 is proud of himself)
>Religion: The Mechanical Mother
>Allies: Gnolls (The Gnolls are honorary machines) (4/5 are armed with laser pistols and rifles) (Gnollbots have some pick axes), Skaven (Skaven trade available) (Skaven military help available) (Skaven follower help available)
>Building facilities: 1 steel mine, 1 machine building machine, 1 drone builder/repair machine, 1 Nuclear generator(amazing), 1 machine of burden builder, 1 copybot builder (mass production unlocked), 1 vehicle building facility
>Memory files: Bretty gud (this can be fixed with dedicated research which will unlock lore and blueprints)
>Locations unlocked: Home base (wellhidden), Magma wastes, Gnoll village (under our control), Troll lair (cleared), Trading outpost, Northern Orc plains, Southern crablands (Coral plateaus and a sand/pond lidded plain), The eastern eleven forest, The Skaven Underway (We have a huge foothold in skaven society), Tribe 'Unt n' mine's village (cleared)
>Locations that we have heard about: The Crystalid-Strixsapien empire.
>Bases: Volcano main base, Gnoll village, Troll cave 2.0
>Inventory: 3 spears, 2 shields, 20 steel, 325 copper, 30 platinum, troll organs, 1 Pond Stalker corpse, 205 iron, 35 uranium
What would you like to accomplish now (3 actions)?
>>
>>44434134
>Send black painted eye drone to scout other camps.
>Study orc corpses to uncover more weaknesses.
>Mine.
>>
I have a few plans

First, make sure word is spread among rats how we beat the Orks. About how the Loyalists kicked ass and took names while the non loyalists lost hard

Second
Begin examining ork bodies, so we can make MECHA ORKS

Third
Loot the camp.
>>
>>44434181

Expanding on the first pitch, push to expand the Rat Church and enslav- I mean earn the loyalty of ALL the rats. They fought well in the battle, if we get them all, we might be unstoppable... well, at at least we'll have a better standing army that is.
>>
Working on an updated map
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
The Strixsapien is REALLY bad
>>
>>44434309
I know its a bit late to be asking, but could we have taken some of the orks alive to study? Like, 2 males, 2 females, 2 children

keep them contained in a large cage to study their behavior more up close.
>>
>>44434453
Too late. They're all dead
>>
>>44434477
there is always the next camp.

that being said
>>44434181
>>
>>44434134
>Step 1
Develop a Harpoon or Net based weapon to aid in future non-lethal capture

>Step 2
Craft armor and superior versions of the Skavens current arsenal for the Skaven loyal to the Machines

>Step 3
Praise Mama Engine!
>>
>>44434531
Eh, I'm not sure the skaven are worth such effort, since they aren't truly loyal due to still have their devious little meat brains.
>>
>>44434704
how big is our digging machine
For future reference.
>>
(Rolled 20,18,17)

After the battle your bots thank the skaven loyalists. Word is quickly spread around the underway of the loyalist's amazing battle prowess and survivability. With skaven being as gullible as they are many previous non-believers have started to well...believe. The radiation branch has started to allow its followers to be members of Rad-Stabber's church. Skaven with mechanical upgrades don't die as easily from radiation. The warrior branch has done the same due to the rumors. Above all of this, rumors have spread of Rad-Stabber slaying 30 orcs all by himself. He has become extremely feared/respected in the underway and he is practically un-assassinable. (+100 skaven loyalists) Some of the orcs' bodies are brought back to the main base and have been tested on. An Orcbot should be easy to make. It'll basically be a cross between a Gnollbot and a Trollbot. (Orcbot research 50%). All of your AGD are sent into the Orc encampment. All of their barbaric metal is scrapped and all of their meat and wood is being held in the troll cave 2.0. Your accounts even find a baby rhinoceros pouncer that was asleep. He did bite #6 but is currently being held in a cage. (+200 steel, +100 copper, +300 iron, +10 platinum, +500 wood, +100 meat, +1 RP baby)
>>
IMMEDIATE UNIT CHECKUP INITIATED

>Drones: 15 advanced grabber drones (15 Orc camp), 16 gunner drones(16 Orc camp), 3 maintenance drones(3 base 1), 1 eye drone (1 base 1), 1 #6 (master bard, adds +1 to all rolls he is associated with) (1 Orc camp), 12 inferno drones (12 Orc camp), 1 #11(1 Orc camp), 30 laser drones (30 Orc camp), 15 dirty bomb drones (15 Orc camp)
>Machines of Burden: 2 Trade Caravan Machines of Burden (1 base 1)(1 base 2)
> Humanoid Machines: 4 multi-purpose machines (these can be changed with upgrades and research) (4 Orc camp)
>Copybots: 5 Gnoll parasite bots (5 base 1), 1 Santa Trollbot (1 Orc camp), 13 Trollbots (12 Orc camp)(1 With Rad-Stabber at all times), 1 Pond Stalker Copybot (Well armored)(1 Orc camp)(Orcbot research 50%)(The Copybots require natural research and technological research)
>Flesh bags improved: 250 Gnolls (well armed) (150 Orc village) (100 GV), 440 upgraded skaven loyalists (All have laser pistols)
>Turrets: 1 Heavy Machine Gun Turret (1 base 1)
>Vehicles: 0 motorbikes, 0 drilling machines , 1 gigantic drilling machine (1 under Orc encampment)
>S.A.L.L.Y. 2.0: current body: Mobile attack mother (1 GV)
>S.A.L.L.Y 2.0 weapons/upgrades: assault rifle, inferno flamethrower, 6 mini-missiles, 2 laser eyes
>S.A.L.L.Y 2.0 power: 100% (staying in one place +25%, moving places/manual labor -10%, fighting -25%)
>Special characters: (>>) Drone #6 (master bard, (>) Inferno drone #11, (_) S.A.L.L.Y's mobile form,(>>>) Laser drone #1, (<) Spotbot, (^) Santa Trollbot, (*) Rad-Stabber (equipped with laser tail, Trollbot claw, laser pistol, and a third arm)
>>
IMMEDIATE STATUS UPDATE INITIATED

>Power supply: amazing
>Weapons we can produce: Laser pistols and rifles
>Moral: Your bots are relishing in their victory (#6 is proud of himself)
>Religion: The Mechanical Mother
>Allies: Gnolls (The Gnolls are honorary machines) (4/5 are armed with laser pistols and rifles) (Gnollbots have some pick axes), Skaven (Skaven trade available) (Skaven military help available) (Skaven follower help available)
>Building facilities: 1 steel mine, 1 machine building machine, 1 drone builder/repair machine, 1 Nuclear generator(amazing), 1 machine of burden builder, 1 copybot builder (mass production unlocked), 1 vehicle building facility
>Memory files: Bretty gud (this can be fixed with dedicated research which will unlock lore and blueprints)
>Locations unlocked: Home base (wellhidden), Magma wastes, Gnoll village (under our control), Troll lair (cleared), Trading outpost, Northern Orc plains, Southern crablands (Coral plateaus and a sand/pond lidded plain), The eastern eleven forest, The Skaven Underway (We have a gigantic foothold in skaven society), Tribe 'Unt n' mine's village (cleared)
>Locations that we have heard about: The Crystalid-Strixsapien empire.
>Bases: Volcano main base, Gnoll village, Troll cave 2.0
>Inventory: 3 spears, 2 shields, 220 steel, 425 copper, 50 platinum, troll organs, 1 Pond Stalker corpse, 505 iron, 35 uranium, 500 wood, 100 meat, 1 RP baby
What would you like to accomplish now (3 actions)?
>>
>>44434939
>Step 1
Dedicate Bots to researching Memory Files

>Step 2
Build forward base near or in Orcs former camp

>Step 3
Praise Mama Engine!
>>
>>44434901
Hey guys, should we kill the council of the Rats so Rad-Sapper and usurp control over them?
Also, release a new 'upgrade' to the Rat Church. A self destruct unit that we control. That way, if Rad-Sapper ever decides he doesn't need us... well.... KA-BOOM
Pass it off as something simple. Like a power pack.

anyway, finish the Ork Bot research
Level the Ork village, make it look like it was never there and recall all our troops.

Were there any ork babies unaccounted for? Seems like there would be...
>>
>>44435034
No there weren't. Orcs transcend from babies to children extremely quickly. Orcs live short lives in general. 50 is 100 for an Orc
>>
>>44435082
Oh alright. Make since.
What ever the case we have a baby rhinoceros. Lets study him in the future.

OH!
Fellow anons, why don't we see about giving it to the Elves? As a peace offering.
>>
>>44435025
oh, for the third action
Dedicate bots to researching memory files.
>>
>>44435212
Anything specific you would like to do research?
>>
>>44435290
diplomacy?
>>
(Rolled 9,4,17)

Now that you think about it... Rad-Stabber is getting quite powerful, AND he still has a rebellious, meaty mind. In order to prevent Rad-Stabber rising up against you you design a backpack generator. Little does Rad-Stabber know it's actually a remotely detonated bomb. If he ever gets out of line he can go boom! You only managed to make one though. You instruct your robots to clear the Orc camp but not much got done. The Orc bodies got cleared! But orcs have livers...lets just say that you can guess what happened next. Research is also put into a diplomatic body for yourself. Something that looks attractive and regal at the same time. Something that'll get others to look up to you with great respect and no fear. (50% diplomat body)

My gf is being clingy again and wants to watch a movie with me. I gotta fucking go. Sorry about ditching you guys so early after 4 days of no civ. The holidays are a bitch to plan around because everything is so fucking sudden and your relatives drag you into things last second. I'll try tomorrow no promises though. Again, sorry about being a bitch
>>
>>44435728
It happens. Have fun with the gf.
>>
>>44435728
Damn.
Well, have a good one.
Hopefully see you tomorrow,
>>
>>44435728
Aww, just as I arrived... Good movie and have fun! I'll be here tomorrow.
>>
Drawfag here, only reason I ain't drawing is because the gf is dragging me around sales. I feel you Bro, I feel you
>>
>>44436107
I aint got no girl to tie me down!

[loud sobbing]
>>
>>44439918
shitter is gone for the night, friend. wait until tomorrow
>>
>>44440229
Ok gotcha.
>>
I bet with that diplomacy body we could get the elves to talk to use. Maybe the Owls to.

What's this about an Empire? We should scout that out when we can.
>>
Hope we continue tonight
>>
Send a letter back to the main lizard hive or what ever and tell them we have corrected our ways, and are good with the gods again.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.