[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have just been utterly beaten by the BBEG and are bleeding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 196
Thread images: 31
File: invincible-2.jpg (120 KB, 600x567) Image search: [Google]
invincible-2.jpg
120 KB, 600x567
You have just been utterly beaten by the BBEG and are bleeding out fast.

However, you have enough time to cast a single spell (arcane or divine, excluding wish and other spells that allow you to revive yourself) or perform a single attack/combat maneuver.

What do you cast/do, and what do you say to the BBEG as you cast/do it?
>>
Teleport
"Teleport"
>>
I intentionally fuck up dispelling the book of exploding runes in my pack.

I'm taking that fucked with me.
>>
>>44427543
Gate, directly in front of Jubilex.
I don't say anything, only th biggest shit eating grin.
>>
>>44427563
Smite Evil
"Smite Evil."
>>
>>44427543
Cast a glance at them.
"See you, space cowboy."
>>
>BBEG

Bleh.
>>
File: You fucked up.png (491 KB, 1300x1236) Image search: [Google]
You fucked up.png
491 KB, 1300x1236
>>44427543
I cast fist
>>
>>44427769
You have a problem with established terminology, anon?
>>
>>44427646
I'd definitely take teleport over that.
>>
>>44427770

"Summon saitama" would do, probably should've done that before the fight began
>>
>>44427786
>established

If you mean it establishes you as a fag who likes repeating dumb shit, by all means continue being gay.
>>
>>44427795
I am a paladin, and the evil is before me.

I smite the evil. That's all there is to it, really. Sure I'm going to die. But I smote the evil.
>>
Heal myself as much as possible.

This fight hasn't even begun, punk.
>>
>>44427844
>I hate widely used slang terms, am I cool and contrarian yet?
>>
File: image.jpg (227 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
227 KB, 1024x768
Swallow all the "kill me come back stronger" pills. Pull it off the belt and swallow. When I die I'll come back stronger and stronger until I eventually win.
>>
>>44427848
But smite evil doesn't even do all that much damage. If you're already beaten, he will probably just kill you and move along.
>>
>>44427970
Depends on the edition. In 5th you get handfuls of d8s in radiant damage.
>>
Time stop and then stack delayed blast fireballs.
"Nothin' Personell, kid"
>>
File: RIP AND TEAR.png (103 KB, 283x244) Image search: [Google]
RIP AND TEAR.png
103 KB, 283x244
>>44427543

Charging Shock Trooper Leap Attack pounce with a valorous blade.

No words. Frenzied Berserkers need no words. Just screaming. I'm not dying until this fucker is dead or I'm reduced to a severed head, and even then I'll try to bite his toes off before Death stuffs me in his bag.
>>
>>44427889
>I need to use a special term that sounds retarded, am I special and retarded yet?
>>
Fireball on my location.

Smoke 'em if you get 'em[Spoiler]
>>
>>44428133
>Being this anal about terminology

You couldn't just pretend that BBEG was "villain" in the OP, could you? Had to make your distaste towards the term BBEG known.
>>
>>44427543
>this is the power of cape comics
luckily we have france and nipland
>>
>>44427543
Giga Slave.
>>
>>44428396
Why are you so persistant in trying to defend the term? It's a pretty dumb acronym that is neither accurate nor particularly amusing, and it only perpetuates by a silly "TRUE gamers use pointless jargon whenever they can, regardless of how stupid it makes them look" pitch.

Using it makes you look dumb, but trying to defend its use makes you look dumb AND invested in an embarrassing attempt to demand the accepted use of something as stupid as "Big Bad Evil Guy."
>>
>>44427543
You cucked up OP. Let me fix that.

http://www.seventhsanctum.com/generate.php?Genname=spell
>>
>>44428504
Mah nigga of relatively flat chest.
>>
>>44428508
>Why are you so persistant in trying to defend the term? It's a pretty dumb acronym that is neither accurate nor particularly amusing

>I am the sole arbiter of what is and isn't amusing
Fuck off mate. You sound like an autistic retard. Next you'll bitch about FLGS.
>>
>>44427543
Shit... well, We're done for today.
"Dimensional Door"
>>
>>44428574
He's right though. The term is retarded.
>>
>>44428574
>hey, this guy called my thing dumb!
>let's strawman so that we can hide behind subjectivity!

Is this your first time in an argument?
By the way, your thing's dumb and not funny. Just letting you know so you don't go around being dumb and not funny. Your best interest and all.
>>
>>44427543
I LIVE. I DIE. I LIVE AGAIN!
"I cast Implosion on myself"
>>
>>44428617 This is not an arguement, this is you having a bitch fit and ruining other peoples threads. Grow up for fucks sake.

People will not always like, or maybe, gods forbid, they'll like something you dislike. Now how about you fucking contribute a fucking dying spell and stop being a raging faggot.

Power Word Kill, no last words.
>>
>>44427769
>>44427844
>>44428133
>>44428508
>>44428616
>>44428617
I remember you!

You're the dumbshit that made an entire thread to complain about BBEG, even though it makes no difference and only makes you look like a whiny asshole.
>>
File: MFW.jpg (14 KB, 360x268) Image search: [Google]
MFW.jpg
14 KB, 360x268
>>44427543
cast polymorph mosquito on entire party
"Now you will know pain"
>>
>>44428720
>never complain, except when I do it
>never criticize, except when I do it
>this is MY safespace
>>
>>44429041
>gets called on for immaturity
>"nu uh you are!"
>lul so kwel
>>
>>44427543

I swap life totals with the BBEG, much to the confusion of my GM. We spend 15 minutes arguing back and forth, because this is the first time I have ever pulled this particular trick out of my hat despite it being something I bought months ago. It has always been my 'get out of death' ace in the hole, but I simply have never been put in a position before where I needed to use it.

So now he is the one who is on deaths and I have more than enough health to make sure he knocks on it.

"Whats funny is... you think this is MY blood."
>>
File: 1f1.gif (3 MB, 638x358) Image search: [Google]
1f1.gif
3 MB, 638x358
>>44427543
I stopped time at the nine second mark.

>>44428725
>mfw during that entire spergout he had in that thread

Good to see he's still not learned how to not be a total screaming queen.
>>
'door'
>>
>>44427823
Casting saitama isn't all that ideal. He does the same thing superman does where he's holding back and get punched through buildings or when he punches back, cause ungodly collateral damage.
>>
>>44429990
Did that thread get archived? I could use a chuckle.
>>
>>44430213
Looking through the archive, it seems like the topic comes up quite often. Over the years, it looks like a lot of people are tired of it.

Sort of to be expected, considering that BBEG isn't exactly the coolest term to try and attach yourself to. It also seems like anyone who gets called out for using it and sounding like a try-hard gets really, really upset.
>>
File: 1415590546265.jpg (63 KB, 1157x772) Image search: [Google]
1415590546265.jpg
63 KB, 1157x772
>>44430412
Not as upset as you, you whingy little faggot.
>>
Take a deep breath, as it will be my last.

Fast draw a small vial out of my belt pouch and sleigbt-of-hand it so be can't see.

As his fingers wrap around my throat, I reach up to feebly grasp his wrist, crushing the glass bottle between my palm and his forearm.

On contact with skin, the aboleth mucuous I've kept as an emergency measure since level 4 strips us both of the ability to breath air for 24 hours without replacing it with anything else.

As I slip into unconsciousness and death from blood loss and ruptured organs, I release my final breath. "Sic Semper Tyranus".

Within 10+his con bonus in rounds he will suffocate. I wonder what his last words would be if his lungs still worked.
>>
>>44427543
>Greater Possess Body
"You've broken this vessel... but your body is even better!"
>>
>>44430432
>Proving the point
>wah my favorite acronym was called stupid! I better get really upset!

It's Big Bad Evil Guy. Getting upset about someone calling it stupid is like getting upset about someone calling water wet.
>>
>>44427543
>Cast "Find Steed"
>Summon Paladin Maximus, the Centaur
Round 2 criminal scum!
>>
File: 1425001949363.gif (1 MB, 250x231) Image search: [Google]
1425001949363.gif
1 MB, 250x231
>>44430527
You have no point to prove, but whenever people tell you to shut up and stop being such a bitch, you backpedal to "u mad."
There is nothing to do but insult you and laugh at you. You're a joke.
>>
>>44427543

"Hastur Hastur Hastur."
>>
>>44427970
Paladin. Smites. Evil.

It's rather liberating.
>>
>>44430527
What exactly is stupid about it? You haven't given much of a reason beyond "It's dumb and I don't like it."
>>
>>44430162
Yes but you're already dead, why does it matter?
>>
>>44430711
It's the only reason he has. Just report his faggoty ass and move on with the topic on hand.
>>
>>44430637
>>44430711
>Look how not upset I am!
>You're a horrible person for not thinking Big Bad Evil Guy is intelligent, amusing, and that using it makes you beautiful and heroic!
>>
>>44428646
Mediocre.
>>
>>44430711
Are you really having difficulty figuring out why saying "Big Bad Evil Guy" makes you sound stupid?
>>
File: 1431469382708.gif (2 MB, 389x279) Image search: [Google]
1431469382708.gif
2 MB, 389x279
>>44430817
>>
>>44430672
you mean 'pazuzu pazuzu pazuzu' rite?
>>
>>44430860
It's no more stupid than saying FLGS. Or NASA. Or IHOP.
>>
>>44430412
navigate your ass to your Uniform Resource Locator and direct yourself to the world wide webs google site at its commercial domain.

FUCK YOU AND USE ACRONYMS YOU WHINEY TWATS WHO THINK LANGUAGE IS ALL ABOUT PLEASING YOU!

its fucking not, it's simply about communicating between 2 fucking stupid moneys what the hell monkey A thinks to monkey B

the actual fucking words have no meaning. . .all words are made up and if you're still having issue fucking percieving an acronym just kill yourself because you'll spend the rest of your entire god damn life being such an anal twat we'd all be better off without.
>>
>>44430977
Stop false flagging, kid.
>>
File: Ainsley.jpg (103 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Ainsley.jpg
103 KB, 1280x720
>>44430860
I haven't been a part of this discussion until now, but hey buddy, guess what?
I'm never going to stop
>>
>>44430412
>sounds like a tryhard for using an acronym to shorten the length of a sentence or simply pass on a certain meaning with fewer words needed
I don't think you know what tryhard means.
>>
>>44430817
It's just a fucking acronym.
It's just a fucking vessel for transmitting meaning.
It doesn't have to be good or bad, if it triggers you then just leave.
>>
"My friends, forgive me"

Then i break the wooden talisman containing a permanent AoE time stop we found in a abandoned temple dedicated to a dead god of time, trapping both me and the bbeg forever in a time stasis field.
>>
>>44427543
I cast Total Annihilation.
>>
File: tired sheep.gif (396 KB, 500x405) Image search: [Google]
tired sheep.gif
396 KB, 500x405
Ampharos is next motherfucker.
>>
>>44430975
>>44431206
>>44431236
I'm now genuinely convinced that you might just really be stupid.

The issue is not that it's an acronym. Acronyms are fine. PC? Player Character. GM? Game Master. Short, useful, with a clear line of reason.

BBEG? Big, Bad, Evil Guy? Aside from sounding childish, it doesn't actually tell you what it's supposed to mean until it is further explained, and you can find a wide variety of examples for definitions of what exactly a BBEG is, ranging from the final boss, the power beyond the final boss, the primary villain of an arc, the boss of a dungeon, the strongest enemy in a group, and so on and so forth, to a degree where you might as well just use Villain or Boss (with the latter being the same amount of characters as BBEG). Some people actually don't even know what BBEG stands for, with some examples including "Big Bad End Game."

What we've got is something senselessly convoluted, an exaggeratedly long term used when a four letter word suffices, that is then shortened down to a four letter acronym to add another layer of convolution.

You're arguing in the wrong direction. BBEG isn't easier or simpler, it's considerably more convoluted, without any addition of meaning beyond that you appear to prefer to use slang that makes you sound like a kindergartner.

Big, Bad, Evil Guy?
>>
>>44431587
>>44431587
>Big ~ Big
>Bad ~ Boss
>Evil ~ Enemy
>Guy ~ Guy
Done and done.
>>
>>44431587
>Big Bad Evil Guy is too general a term
>you should just say "villain"
Literally every single orc in Tolkien's collected writings is a villain. There's only a handful of BBEGs. It is a general term, and it's useful because it narrows it down more than "villain" does.
>Big Bad Evil Guy is too long
>that means you shouldn't make an acronym of it because the acronym is just as long a term as what it stands for
Man, I'm so happy I don't have to understand how you think.
>>
>>44427543
Locate City
>>
>>44431741
You seem confused by "a villain" and "the villain."
>>
>>44427543
Glitterdust, what else? Turn him into a vampire for life, yo!
>>
>>44431587
I think you just don't know what it means and are thinking much too hard about a problem that only exists in your head. Everyone knows what it means except, apparently, you.

Really, there's no shame in admitting that you don't get it. There IS shame in being a colossal ass-hat about a particular term you aren't fond of that nobody else has a problem with.
>>
>>44427543
I cast sticks to snakes because chances are good my character is a giant faggot.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (34 KB, 359x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
34 KB, 359x200
>>44431811
>WAHHH you're using a general broad term that can be applied to a bunch of different things
>You're supposed to use THIS general broad term that can be applied to a bunch of different things instead!
>>
>>44428725
>thread
Got a link?
>>
>>44431587
The term is a fucking joke, mate. Calling something the "Big, Bad Evil Guy" is supposed to sound childish because, no matter how gritty and serious you want to pretend your made up imagination world is Roleplaying games consist of a bunch of grown ass people playing an elaborate game of pretend.

Now stop being such a faggot and enjoy the damn hobby already.
>>
File: 1250986494758.jpg (309 KB, 529x529) Image search: [Google]
1250986494758.jpg
309 KB, 529x529
>>44431904
>.gif
>mfw waiting for it to start moving as realization sets in
Also, not him.
>>
>>44431904
You really seem to be quite skilled in completely missing the point, just to try and defend your pet term.

You're free to sound like an idiot, to use a set of baby's first words instead of an easy alternative that requires no additional explanations all just so you can pretend to be part of a secret club, but there's no reason to get so upset when someone tells you that you sound stupid for making that decision.

It's your choice to act exclusionary while sounding like a toddler, and all I'm doing is helping you realize that.
>>
>>44431962
It's a joke, but not a funny one.
Or, in other words, worthless.
>>
>>44432027
>you're free to sound like I'm idiot
>don't mind me while I sperg out every day about it though
>>
>>44432027

Are you seriously trying to influence the terminology people use? On the internet?

Wow. People will use whatever words they want, and no amount of hot digital air will change that.

You must have a lot of free time. Or a serious obsession.
>>
I have a book with metric fuckloads of summon swarm spell over and over. I've been scribing them in for a while.
I just don't know how to activate them all so I would probably just be dead while the BBEG looks at my book and goes "What the fuck..."
>>
>>44432077
Thus your argument is literally "people should stop liking things I don't like". There is no redemption for you on this path of faggotry you walk. Enjoy your joyless life of telling people what they should and shouldn't like on the internet, and may god have mercy on your soul.
>>
>>44432082
>like I'm idiot
I'm not sure how that happened, because I'm fairly certain I just copy-pasted the text. Maybe I really am retarded.
>>
>>44432152
>Are you seriously trying to influence the terminology people use? On the internet?

>Am I seriously trying to defend the use of a dumb term I use? On the internet?
>>
>>44432193

I'm not defending anything. I sit on the sideline, merely astounded by the futility of your quest.
>>
>>44431811
Why do people still use this term? It's so archaic and childish to have a clearly defined "villain", every enemy of the player characters in your table top roleplaying game should just be referred to as "antagonist" because everyone should just be a shade of grey no one is more heroic or villainous than another.
>>
>>44432027
You keep saying it's childish and stupid, and yet you're the one throwing a hissy fit about people using a term you don't like. The irony is astounding.
>>
>>44432252
I'll go ahead and say I'm neutral myself, and wondering why you think people defending BBEG are all that different from people criticizing it.

I mean, if you look at how this topic escalated, it's effort on both sides. It could all have stopped with >>44427769, but it just seems like the people who use BBEG feel like BBEG is such an ingrained part of their identity that they must rise to defend any slight against it.
>>
>>44432320
Are you trying to say "Big Bad Evil Guy" doesn't sound childish and stupid?
>>
>>44432331
Maybe it is because BBEG is a term thats been floating around in the tabletop community way before /tg/ saw the light of day
>>
>>44429990
>I stopped time at the nine second mark.

>tfw I can finally get these references
>>
>>44432331

The difference is the anti-BBEG guy's the one derailing threads. This isn't the first one.

And the reaction towards it is less a defense of BBEG as a term and more an outrage against another derailment, product of a pointless quest the poster just can't seem to get over.
>>
>>44427543
Any spell? Great.

Unmake the World.
Motherfucking Void Shugenja.

"Say hello to the Dragon for me"
>>
>>44432369
More or less this. It's a predefined term, one which I can go to anyone and use, and have almost all of them identify what it means. Take my parents for instance; 50yr olds who have never played a RPG in their life, let alone a boardgame or vidya. I asked them both what B.B.E.G. meant. Neither could tell me the acronym. I further asked what it implied then. Both gave me these lines
>Isn't it like the final boss, like Sauron from LotR?
And
>It means the main antagonist. Like The Emperor, Sauron, or agent smith

It works because it's a term that easily translates a message, and permeates into cultures even outside of /tg/
>>
>>44432354
Not really, no. Granted, that's purely opinion both ways. Plus, this is a board dedicated to elaborate games of pretend.
>>
>>44432369
Does it make it any less stupid?
If anything, it's continued use is just a sign of people parroting words without really considering them.

It's not like there's no better options, and it really comes down to a decision on the speaker's part, whether to propagate the term or not. If anything, I'd actually be rather glad if you, and people like you, continued to use BBEG, because it will paint you as the crew who are not really all that bright, love dumb memes, don't really think much about what you say, and are hoping to build a wall of exclusionary jargon. Ooh, and also guys who think that no one should be held accountable for their decisions, since there's a good number of you guys in your secret club.

If not using BBEG paints me as a "no good fun hater", a "big bad rude meany" or whatever toddler names your brains come up with, then I'll take those badges proudly.
>>
>>44427543
Prestidigitation, to soil his pants
"Haha you pooped yourself"
>>
>>44427543
My Contingency spell activates

"I'll be back"
>>
>>44432472
That seems like you're just trying to blame one side, and not the other.
>>
>>44432629
Jesus christ dude watch those fucking edges, you nearly took my head off with those things
>>
>>44431587
You know, there is a right and a wrong way about stating your opinion on something you dislike. Why are you getting so rustled up over a term other than, "ME NO LIKE, ME HATE TERM, NO YOU'RE STUPID, RRREEEEEEEEE!!!!"
>>
>>44427543
I CAST FIST!
>>
>>44432674
Because he's the only one that's wrong, anon.
>>
File: 1422749235671.jpg (42 KB, 296x289) Image search: [Google]
1422749235671.jpg
42 KB, 296x289
>>44431587
You've obviously never studied the German language. This acronym would be par for the course as a singular word for German.
>>
BBEG is fucking cringeworthy and stupid and I didn't realize it until shitposter anon brought it to my attention.

It's just too cartoony, and even implies something about game structure. Something SHITTY about game structure, no less.

Let us bury this term, and use something less memeworthy.
>>
>>44433019
>Let us bury this term, and use something less memeworthy.
Cool. Got any suggestions?
>>
>>44433168
biggidy baddidy epic gaylord
>>
>>44433216
Sure. BBEG it is then.
>>
>>44432762
and the word would be Großebösebösewicht
>>
Shape stone

Crush him under a pillar.
>>
File: nuke_boston.jpg (177 KB, 1282x942) Image search: [Google]
nuke_boston.jpg
177 KB, 1282x942
>>44427543
I cast the spell in the top post.

Aka

Filename related
>>
>>44433168
>>44433216
>>44433221

samefag
>>
File: druids.jpg (35 KB, 698x289) Image search: [Google]
druids.jpg
35 KB, 698x289
>>44431587
>ASS BURGERS. AUTISM AS FAR AS THE EYE CAN SEE
>PERHAPS EVEN FURTHER STILL
>>
File: yes.png (6 KB, 386x135) Image search: [Google]
yes.png
6 KB, 386x135
>>44433288
I'm pretty sure you can't get past the 100 second delay between posts
>>
>>44433286
topkek, saved for shenanigans.
>>
>>44432629
It actually boggles my mind how you keep trying to paint yourself as the rational one after shitting up this thread with your autistic whining. Anyone is allowed to use whatever term they want. If you don't want to use BBEG, then don't use it. But spouting all this bullshit about how people shouldn't use a term just because you think its childish is completely and utterly pretentious.
>>
File: thatfeel.jpg (84 KB, 490x483) Image search: [Google]
thatfeel.jpg
84 KB, 490x483
>>44427543
Minor Illusion the longest, sloppiest, most awkward fart. But from the BBEG. Everyone thinks he farted. He dies of embarrassment.

As I lower my sunglasses whisper "See you in Flavortown"
>>
>>44427543
I....

A.... a... acti...vate....

Mhhhhhhm....y

Trap

CARD
>>
>>44430527
Well. That's just uncalled for. It's certainly not my favorite acronym. Fourth or fifth, tops. It's got to compete with things like FOOF (Dioxygen Difluoride), MILF (Mom I'd Like to Fuck), and LOL (Let's Order Linguine).
>>
I cast open on his bladder & rectum and laugh at him.
>>
>>44427543
>I finally smile as the power I had been accumulating reaches it's apex
>"Come closer, asshole... Hear my final words, and know fear."
>"Delev- Delevi Deus A-anima, Exterminator of the S-souls of the Gods..."
>Kaboom.
>>
"Not bad fuckwit. You forgot one thing though... DRESSES DON'T COME WITH GROIN PROTECTION! ARMS AND ARMOUR FOR LIFE!"

I then promptly insert my greatsword into his wedding tackle. If it does not kill him, it will ruin him for life.
>>
>>44427543
>pull the pins out of every single grenade on my belt and jump at the bastid
>yelling 'FOR THE EMPEROR'
>>
>>44434276
>announce to the guy who just beat your ass raw what you're going to do next
>succeed in doing so
Your GM is weak.
>>
>>44434288
>yelling ALLAHU AKBAR
ftfy
>>
>>44434302
>Implying this preachy as fuck cult leader will even hear me
He's literally talked over the explosion of a city, if he can hear me now over the cries of a thousand dying soldiers then I'm calling bullshit,
>>
>>44434308
That's for when you're jumping at the ayys, idiot.
>>
File: youarehearingroundaboutrightnow.gif (1004 KB, 513x403) Image search: [Google]
youarehearingroundaboutrightnow.gif
1004 KB, 513x403
>>44432398
Can't wait for you to enter the range of my Stand, Yoshikage Anon.
>>
File: klk.jpg (47 KB, 670x376) Image search: [Google]
klk.jpg
47 KB, 670x376
I activate my bullshit power n°45, becomes a little more undressed and yell something that might or might not be words depending on the cicumstances.
>>
>>44427543
Mind Rape, no longer possessing any of his memories or ideals, he becomes me thinking the PC won.
He dies, so that I live.
>>
File: 1427215347129.jpg (250 KB, 1024x708) Image search: [Google]
1427215347129.jpg
250 KB, 1024x708
>>44434354
>yell something that might or might not be words depending on the cicumstances.
I don't know why this made me laugh
>>
>>44434326
WEAK!
>>
>>44434423
THE ONLY THING WEAK HERE IS HIS CROTCH!
>>
>not throwing your sword at the BBEG
>>
>>44434442
And your pulse.
>>
>>44434454
>having no sword in the afterlife
>>
>>44432305
four letters versus nine letters
>>
Dominate Monster

"Now heal me and surrender."
>>
To be fair, Big Bad gets the message through while sounding less horrible. Unfortunately, BB is hardly a unique acronym. Big Evil Guy and Last Evil Guy somewhow sound even WORSE.

So yeah, I'll stick with BBEG until someone thinks of something better.
>>
>>44434569
I think we should start using großebösebösewicht instead honestly.
>>
>>44434765
Yeah heaven we started calling them the LEGs and BEGs of Tg
>>
>>44434457
Yeah I got no come-back.
>>
>>44434785
I think we should probably stick it through about eight or nine rounds of google translate first.
>>
File: already dead.jpg (29 KB, 640x432) Image search: [Google]
already dead.jpg
29 KB, 640x432
>>44434872
>>
>>44434386
well hello zeta gundam

>>44434338
Is this the work of an enemy stand?
>>
>>44427543
i cast fatal
"what can i say, i'm a sore loser"
>>
>>44427543

I cast Otto's Irresistable Nosepicking.
>>
'omae wa mou shindieru'
>>
>>44427543
Dispel Magic.

"Guess who has a book full of exploding runes?"
>>
>>44433168
main antagonist
villain
>>
>>44428908
That's just fucking uncalled for.

>>44427543
I charge them while pulling the pins on every single grenade I have left on me. Courtesy of an anon from a thread from a few weeks back my last words will be something about how he's about to become more salsa than man.
>>
>>44427543
>(arcane or divine, excluding wish and other spells that allow you to revive yourself)

... Cure Serious Wounds?
>>
>>44432629
YOU ARE SO FUCKING GAYYYYYY.!!! Hahahaha I THOUGHT I was Lame BUT I'M LYING HERE LAUGHING IN YOUR DICKHEAD FACE. You are what's wrong with the world homie.

Seriously, go watch some Naruto. Chill out BBEG.
>>
>>44433731
lol
>>
Telekenesis to drag the vox next to my face

"Danger Close"
>>
>>44442218
>"Danger close."
>Not "All batteries, fire FPF at my command. Fire."

It's like you don't even call for artillery fire on your own overrun position every single session of Only War.
>>
>>44433019

Buddy, can you take your shit posting elsewhere? there is an entire thread here that doesn't give a shit and you acting like a but hurt child over a turn of phrase that is used on /tg/ daily, if you don't like it fuck off to another board.

>>44427543
i'd cast dancing lights.
and make them spell out "Deus Vult" as I forgive him.
Forgive his brain for staining my mace.
>>
>>44427543
Portable Hole, meet bag of holding.

"RIP in pepperonis, you god forsaken abomination."
>>
>>44427543
put taste buds in his anus
>>
>>44428556
I like this idea. I got:

>Deadly Sigil of Flying

Last words: To the moon with you!
>>
I cast Bigby's Hand of Mastubation and have a wank before I die.
>>
>>44434204
That's just Overkill.
>>
File: its the guy.jpg (23 KB, 400x534) Image search: [Google]
its the guy.jpg
23 KB, 400x534
I cast Train to Flavourtown

"you just bought yourself a one-way ticket"
>>
File: 1428475292147.jpg (760 KB, 1280x1656) Image search: [Google]
1428475292147.jpg
760 KB, 1280x1656
>>44446474
Oh come on, you can flare that shit up more
>>
>>44427543
I smile manically and cast
>>
>>44427543
Shapechange.
>"This isn't even my final form!"
>>
>>44446945
>culinary buoys in the shipyard of Flavortown
I can't tell if that's a compliment or a diss.
>>
>>44428508
>Why are you so persistant in trying to defend the term?
Because the term conveys the proper meaning in a concise manner. When you use the term BBEG people know you're talking about the particular villain that the campaign is based around you attempting to stop, whereas the term villain could be used to describe literally any antagonist you face on your journey.

>It's a pretty dumb acronym
That's subjective. I don't find it dumb at all. A bit silly perhaps, but not dumb.

>is neither accurate
False. The term is quite accurate in that it is used to refer to the Big Bad (a term that predates the internet and refers to the main villain of a story) and that the Big Bad is evil.

>nor particularly amusing
Not intended to be amusing.

>it only perpetuates by a silly "TRUE gamers use pointless jargon whenever they can, regardless of how stupid it makes them look" pitch
This is false. The term is used because it's a concise term that refers to a very specific thing. This allowed us to conserve keystrokes in a medium that had limits.

>Using it makes you look dumb
Subjective.

>trying to defend its use makes you look dumb AND invested
Subjective.

>something as stupid as "Big Bad Evil Guy."
Subjective.

Come back when you can learn to be objective in your arguments.

2/10 made me reply.
>>
>>44429041
Has nothing to do with safe spaces
I'm just confused as to why you hate it so much.
>>
File: snake.jpg (46 KB, 736x460) Image search: [Google]
snake.jpg
46 KB, 736x460
>>44427543
Sticks to snakes
>>
File: 1387595630951.png (141 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1387595630951.png
141 KB, 500x500
>>44433286
>locate city nuke

shot down literally years ago, please stop
>>
File: 1330065014813.jpg (7 KB, 214x214) Image search: [Google]
1330065014813.jpg
7 KB, 214x214
>>44431587
>Aside from sounding childish, it doesn't actually tell you what it's supposed to mean
>aside from sounding childish
>sounding childish
>game about sitting in your basement pretending to be an elf

dude, just posting to tell you to shut the fuck up, autismus maximus
>>
Open a Gate to the Plane of Negative Energy pointed at the BBEG.
>>
>>44453532
y u heal him doe
>>
File: 1416269802647.gif (458 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
1416269802647.gif
458 KB, 500x282
>>44431587
>he's still sperging out about literally nothing

Jesus christ this guy is a joke.
>>
True Polymorph - Creature into Object on myself to turn myself into a Crystalline Door to the top of the World Tree where our party's deities exist.

"You were right... It'll take gods to stop you. Let's see how true that is."
>>
>>44457578
>he's still sperging out about literally nothing.

I don't think you understand what trolling is, mate.
>Someone's acting impossibly obtuse, aggravating, and contrarian, resulting in a huge argument in which many people reply to them
>Surely this must be their actual sincerely expressed point of view. After all, otherwise they'd have to actually want shitty frustrated arguments and replies, and who could possibly want those?
>>
>>44427543

Nailed to the Sky

"I'm at peace monster; I'm going to heaven, and you're coming with me."
>>
>>44427861

>True Polymorph

THIS ISN'T EVEN MY FINAL FORM
>>
>>44433251
Big angry something something?
>>
>>44430860
Are you really having difficulty figuring out why I and probably a lot of other people literally don't care what your opinion is on this?
>>
>>44427543
Locate City Nuke
"I don't think you're in Kansas anymore."
>>
Light
"Well, fuck, used all my spell slots."
>>
"May the rats feast on your eyes!"

I then summon every rat in the city.
>>
>>44432077
Just like you, HEYYYY OHHHHHHH!

seriously though, STFU and just play games faggot
>>
>>44428508
>>44427844
>>44428133
>>44427769

Wow, you're a cunt. I'm glad I dont play with you.
>>
>>44459599
>You were right
>Let's see if you were right
Lrn 2 dialogue.
>>
Time travel or major life drain.

>>44463165
Since we're on technicalities:
It isn't dialogue if there is only one person.
>>
File: 1448554235847.jpg (45 KB, 499x382) Image search: [Google]
1448554235847.jpg
45 KB, 499x382
Hey guys, what if this was the BBEG's plan all along?
>>
>>44427543
Activate the Omega 13!
>>
>>44430510
ginyu_intensifies.png
Thread replies: 196
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.