[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
30k /HHG/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: butts.png (418 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
butts.png
418 KB, 800x800
I dont have the image edition

>Rules databases
https://mega.co.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

so /HHG/what kind of human allies do you take with your big stompy marines
>>
First for BLACK TEMPLARS EDITION

GHAZGHUL GET OUT
>>
>>44425896
I imagine I'll end up adding a little bit of Taghmata to my Marines eventually.
>>
File: Auxiliary_905th_Ash_Scorpions.jpg (187 KB, 750x997) Image search: [Google]
Auxiliary_905th_Ash_Scorpions.jpg
187 KB, 750x997
Third for the Auxilia!

In seriousness these guys are beasts. Where else are you going to find 10 Volkites jumping out of an AV15 Vindicator, as a Troop unit? Or a unit that drops 11 Haywire shots a turn while simultaneously making your vehicles invincible? Or Superheavies as a stock HS slot...
Whats the best way to tie in Auxilia with Legion allies? Use them as ground control with Vox'd Drop Pod support?
>>
>>44425917
But neither one of those things existed yet.
>>
>>44426159
Combine them with IF and have a wall rave
>>
>>44426159
>Or Superheavies as a stock HS slot...

Militia gets super-heavies as Heavies AND Dedicated Transports.
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 600x620) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 600x620
When's he going to make his appearance in the novels?
>>
>>44425917
All caps
40k references

This is why a lot of the HH thread regulars left and havent come back. This used to be a different kind of general. Now its nearly identical to the 40k thread.
>>
>>44426971
Second novel before the Siege of Terra 50 years from now.
>>
>>44425896
Asking again since last thread went poof but, what is the best way to run an assault squad with Sons of Horus tactics?

I already have lots of Reavers
>>
>>44427031
Stop being such a Heresy Hipster.
>>
>>44427031
I'm pretty sure the joke is that BT's are intruding faggots who spend their time furiously masturbating over their "rivals" and the butts of their cute serf-boys.

Or maybe that's Space Vikings.
Or maybe that's Blood Faggots.
Or maybe that's Dark Catholists.
Or maybe that's Emperor's Homosexual Children that are gay and suck penises because they like men and their anuses.
Kurze is probably a faggot too, but he hides it in the shadows.
>>
Filthy BaC pleb here.

Picked your brains last thread on wargear/squad size for Alpha Legion Headhunters, got plenty of good advice.

This time, I'm wondering about Lernaeans. It seems like they're meant to find an enemy-held-objective, hit the enemy on the objective hard with their volkites, and take it and hold on by dint of having Stubborn as a rule. Power axes as standard seem fine as far as weapons go, what do you think about their options for power and chain fists?

I have only heard people recommend the plasma blaster as a valid choice amongst their ranged weapon options, and while PBs are both awesome (IMO) on tabletop and sexy as fuck from a model standpoint, the heavy flamer seems nice for clearing enemies off an objective, and is an option available with the kits supplied in BaC.

Thoughts? Feelings? Just how retarded am I?
>>
>>44428139
as a BaC fag, you'll want all PF/CF. they are also cheap, which is nice. remember the champ is a character, so can take a Power dagger, and fist for 5 attacks on the charge. just remember that they will all be at I1. the plasma is just a good weapon all round, and sits well on a 2+ frame, and can be made from 2 BaC plasma guns. Also the HF isn't great on a SaP unit, because no wall of death
>>
>>44427031

You deserve it. I warned you not to tolerate newfags and retards but you faggot ass idiots kept arguing with me every time I told them off and told them to stop shitposting, stop acting retarded, and to start using google. You reap what you sow.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.