[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ork Quest VIII-e
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 4
File: Op pic by Axsisel.png (712 KB, 730x501) Image search: [Google]
Op pic by Axsisel.png
712 KB, 730x501
You're Big Tink Zognik da Githog, and you currently find yourself in quite the predicament with a daemon that calls himself Montezum.

So far you're engaged in melee with him, with him having a quite huge lead in terms of sheer size and quite possibly strength because his massive axe is currently lodged in your hammer after striking it hard enough to give you small air above the ground before falling down. You doubt that your weapon will be capable of withstanding more blows like this.

One of your Nobz was completely cleaved in half, the upper body clinging onto the open body and trying to keep it from spilling the insides. Other Nob slowly rises from the floor after being punched hard enough to crack the wall while the Nob which was set on flame earlier appears to be nothing more than a steaming corpse with huge part of his body burnt.

What do you do, Zognik?

>Wrestle for melee dominance.
>Pull out your hammer and force clashes.
>Rally your Nobz, you ain't a boss so you have to do everything by yourself.
>Advance in opposite direction. Krumping can't be done when you're dead.

BRUTAL CUNNIN action (2p. You have regenerated one point!)

>Drop everything, enter pure melee and grapple into ork suplex.
>?
>>
File: Skar Krew Color Scheme.png (668 KB, 1680x543) Image search: [Google]
Skar Krew Color Scheme.png
668 KB, 1680x543
>>44424406
>Twitter: https://twitter.com/OrkQuestQM
>Character sheet(Beta): http://pastebin.com/sjG6yS4f
>Archive: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Daboss
>ask.fm: http://ask.fm/OrkQuestQM
>>
>>44424406
SMASH 'EM TA BITZ WITH DA HAMMA!
>>
>>44424406
ITS HAMMA TIME
>>
>>44424417
>>44424465
I'll take these as

Please be more specific next time.
>>
>>44424481
Ok boss
>>
Well, I guess
wins

>3d6

Also, friendly reminder that once this city 'arc' is over, I will be changing the rolling system.
>>
Rolled 3, 5, 1 = 9 (3d6)

>>44424515
rollin for crit!
>>
Rolled 5, 3, 3 = 11 (3d6)

>>44424515
>>
Here we go again. I guess I should run an hour later next time.

5 minutes, if no roll appears I'll roll myself.
>>
Rolled 2, 1, 3 = 6 (3d6)

Lurker on the prowl.
>>
Welp, 11 is highest, dare you to reroll because average rolls aren't going to win you this fight.

>Reroll? y/n
>>
Rolled 4, 6, 2 = 12 (3d6)

>>44424700
>dare you
>DARE YOU
Well, Good Sir I shall provide a new roll I suppose.
>Reroll? y/n
>y
>>
>>44424719
Hold your horses, wait for more votes. If there's a roll then I will tell you to roll.
>>
>>44424700
Sure.
>>
Well then, 2 votes for yes and since no more people dare to say anything, I'll accept those

>1 BRUTAL CUNNIN point used and 1 left!

>3d6
>>
Rolled 5, 3, 4 = 12 (3d6)

>>44424847
>>
Rolled 5, 5, 1 = 11 (3d6)

>>44424847
>>
Rolled 2, 1, 5 = 8 (3d6)

>>44424847
Rolling myself
>>
12 is highest, writing.
won.
>>
Holly shit what's with these rolls all the time?

Boss, you said that you'll modify the rolling system dinchu?
>>
>>44424406
You will not let yourself be thrown around like a puppet just because someone is bigger and red. Red isn't even the best color.

You push in your entire body into the grab in-between your weapons, and while initially you force the daemon to reel back, when he returns the favor your feet skid across the ground as he's forcing his own weight into the push. Soon enough you find yourself being actively pushed backward despite your tries to push back.

Trying to get an upper hand, you yell and force your head into it, headbutting your weapon from the back, this slows the daemon just a bit, but you hear your weapon crack even further and the axe that was in the middle of one of the 'wings' of your hammer, now pushed itself forward and is closer to the middle.

>Put your back into it! Try to assert dominance again
>"OY, YA GROTS! WAKE UP AND HELP ME!" Rally your Nobz.
>Step back, pull your weapon out, try to actually hit the daemon.

BRUTAL CUNNIN action (1p.)

>Roll over onto your back and launch him into the air.
>?

>>44425087
Yes I did, after the city is done being robbed however, I don't want to stir stuff in the middle and just make confusion.
>>
>>44425148
>Brutal cunning: Keep our weapons locked but try and take his axe!
>>
>>44425148
Goad him into pushing us further, then use brutal cunning to launch him over the side of the tower edge.
>>
>>44425148
>OY, YA GROTS! WAKE UP AND HELP ME!
We got to get some morale back into our Nobs. And what better way to do that then to rally them into a fight
>>
>>44425199
The only holes are windows who are too small to let him actually fall, you'd have to push him in looney tunes style with kicks for him to fit trough.
>>
>>44425212
Damn.
>>
>>44425148
>"OY, YA GROTS! WAKE UP AND HELP ME!" Rally your Nobz.
>>
Rallying wins

>3d6
>>
Rolled 3, 2, 3 = 8 (3d6)

>>44425308
so what's it gonna be? the new rolling system?
>>
Rolled 6, 5, 2 = 13 (3d6)

>>44425308
rollin
>>
>>44425319
Mostly reworking how crits work, but I might change the Die to something else, given how stable the curve is for more WACKY SHENANIGANS.
>>
Rolled 4, 2, 4 = 10 (3d6)

>>44425308
>>
13, much better.

Writing.
>>
"OY, YA GROTS! WAKE UP AND HELP ME!" You shout out, you're not the boss because you do everything, just the opposite, your boyz should do what you're doing right now!

The one who was smashed against a wall shakes his head, holding it before yelling out a WAAGH at the daemon and charging in. This grabs the attention of the daemon obviously and he turns his head away which you capitalize on by sending a straight jab at his neck. Tilting his balance, the Nob rushes in and makes a huge swing that doesn't exactly hits the red warp spawn. The crude 'sword' slashes at his side shallowly, but it was enough to force the way the daemon was attacking.

He jumps back, dragging you along by tilting his axe, effectively locking your hammer and this reposition put you on his right side and the Nob at his left. The doubled efforts to kill him prove to be effective enough to also slightly put him into defensive, as your kicks and punches are followed by wild swings up and down, though not for long because the moment your Nob made one particularly huge overhead swing, the red warp spawn with a kick to the stomach, made the Nob 'jump' into the air before falling down onto his legs. Forcing both of you into defensive yet again with the Nob in particularly vulnerable state. But in your corner of your left eye, you spot the charred Nob, twitching, slowly rolling onto his belly to get up, grunting in pain and shock. The cleaved in half commander is directly behind the demon, rendering you unable to see what he is doing.

>Benefit on him not paying enough attention to you. Force attacks.
>Sacrifice the Nob next to you for the highest chance of hitting him.
>Wrench your hammer out of the clash and use it.

BRUTAL CUNNIN action (1p)

>Drag him away from the Nob for a sneaky backstab.
>?
>>
Oh wow this quest is actually still going? I remember searching for an ork quest on suptg, rather liked this one.
>>
>>44425573
Glad you like it and as I said I believe in the latest thread, had I dropped it, I would say so on twitter.
>>
>>44425548
>>
>>44425548
>>Wrench your hammer out of the clash and use it.
>>
>>44425548
>>Drag him away from the Nob for a sneaky backstab.
We need SOMETHING to turn this to our favor and quickly.
>>
wins.

>3d6
>>
Rolled 1, 6, 6 = 13 (3d6)

>>44425790
Gork and Mork, don't fail me now!
>>
Rolled 6, 3, 3 = 12 (3d6)

>>44425790
ITZ HAMMER TIEM YA RUNT, YOU IZ ONLY RED SO I CAN KRUMP YOUZ FASTA
>>
Rolled 1, 3, 1 = 5 (3d6)

>>44425790
>>
13 is highest, writing.
>>
have we thought of legging it?
>>
>>44425879
So far you're dead on on killing it.
>>
File: Zognik Da Githog.png (513 KB, 1024x774) Image search: [Google]
Zognik Da Githog.png
513 KB, 1024x774
>>44425879
WOT WAS DAT YOU ZOGGIN GROT!? YOU THINK ZOGNIK IS A COWARD!? WE'Z DEAD ARD AND KILLY!
>>
>>44425999
b-but bosss! we are youz are the fastest dere is! Why kan't we try anoddher day?!
>>
>>44425879
Orcs rarely leg it when their not that bright (leastways not when in numbers)
Zognik needs to stick around a little longer and get a little smarter to learn sometimes he needs to feck off and get bigger to krump the git.
>>
>>44425548
You don't particularly care about the Nob next to you, instead you're more worried how your weapon is still stopped from swinging anything.

With a sharp pull you try to pull out, but the blade got itself nestled so tightly in the vertebra of your hammer that all you managed to do was just yank the red oversized man-goat towards you, which also made him switch his attention back at you. He raises his hand after twisting it around the handle of the axe and lifts you, your weapon and his axe at the same time, from there he swings from left to right at your side trying to knock you off.

But you're too cunning for that, you lift yourself up and roll up your body, swiftly avoiding the swing, you retaliate and kick him with both of your legs in the face, but the daemon managed to extend his arm just in time to avoid being smashed with all your might that residents in your legs, only managing to bruise him at most.

This however gives you another chance to set your smasha free, and you let your body get pulled down by the gravity and you yank yourself downwards as well. This causes an extremely loud crack from your hammer and something snaps, you land on the ground and look at your hammer to see that one smashy side was effectively cut in half. At least you got the other side and the fang still in shape to hit things.

You're also at a bit of a distance away from your opponent, you couldn't get any solid hits on the same time, but at least you have chances to do so again and the Nob now stands on his feet, backing off away in tiny steps in growing terror and with slowly withering morale.

>Rush in, ensure that the Nob survives.
>Flank him.
>Buy some time for your third Nob.
>Zog your Nobz and zog the daemon, in fact zog this tower and just go away. There are more krump-able humies outside after all.

BRUTAL CUNNIN action (1p)

>?
>>
>>44426057
>WAAAAAAAAAAGH!
>RUSH IN AND GRAB DAT GOAT! HOLD IT STILL SO OUR NOBS CAN GET AT IT! HOLD IT IN A GIANT BEAR HUG!
>>
>>44426057
>>Flank him.
>>
>>44426111
This
>>
>>44426057
>Flank him.
>>
Flanking wins

>3d6
>>
Rolled 2, 4, 6 = 12 (3d6)

>>44426261
>>
Rolled 3, 1, 6 = 10 (3d6)

>>44426261
Gork, Mork, you there?
>>
Rolled 3, 3, 4 = 10 (3d6)

>>44426261
>11 players

Teh fcuk.
>>
12 is highest, you will have to break the average harder than that in order to have any advancement made.

>reroll? y/n.
>>
>>44426509
Sure
>>
>>44426509
I say yes, we either gain advantage soon, get killed or run away. Might as well try to reroll
>>
Rolled 4, 1, 1 = 6 (3d6)

>>44426509
>>
>>44426562
Don't get so hasty. I didn't ask for a roll yet.
>>
>>44426509
yes
>>
>>44426578
Sorry
>>
NOW roll.

>1 BRUTAL CUNNIN point used! You have no more points left.

>3d6.
>>
Rolled 5, 1, 2 = 8 (3d6)

>>44426600
rollin for crit!
>>
Rolled 1, 6, 3 = 10 (3d6)

>>44426600
>>
Rolled 3, 2, 2 = 7 (3d6)

>>44426600
>>
Rolled 5, 1, 6 = 12 (3d6)

>>44426600
Eh, Emprah?!
>>
Rolled 3, 1, 3 = 7 (3d6)

>>44426600
>>
12 is still highest, oh well.

Writing.
>>
>Oi boss iz on time?
>>
>>44426057
It appears that your enemy is not one to be played about, and with small thought, you come up with a very cunningly brutal plan.

You step to the side, and again and again. The demon carefully eyes you, following your steps by turning around in order to keep you in range of his vision. This lets your Nob take a moment of consideration as to what you're doing.

When you find what you can only hope to call an opening, you rush in with a short, loud yell and prepare an overhead swing , the daemon nonchalantly steps to the side with no trouble and returns the swing of yours with his own, from right to left, which you duck under and swing again, from bottom to upper left, forcing the warpspawn to move in the opposite it side stepped before. This gave an opening to your Nob.

Yelling loudly, he charges and makes a jumping attack, trying to dig his weapon straight into the red-guy's back, but the yell itself just told him what was happening and the Daemon retaliated by twisting his upper body to the side and grab the Nob mid-air and smash him down into the ground right in front of you, breaking the rocky tiles as his head twists and bends in an unnatural way.(cont.)
>>
>>44426954
"YOUR TRICKS AND WEAK ATTACKS BORE ME, ORK. IT IS TIME FOR ME TO END THIS AND SEEK OPPONENTS WORTHY OF MY BLADE!" He yelled out, stepping back and spreading his arms fully apart. Then you spot the two things that both raise your hope and lower it at the same time.

Your burned Nob is standing and holding a weapon, the Daemon is being slowly surrounded by the same pink-red color things as the human weirdboy before he turned into what you're fighting.

>"EET'Z BECAUS YO'Z NOT GUD ENOUF FOR DAT AXE! I'Z BETTER FOR IT!" He can't do anything with a weapon! Steal it.
>DA ZOGGING ZOG YOU ZOGGING CALLED ME!? I IZ BOSS ZOGNIK DA GITHOG! NO ONE IZ STRONGER DAN ME!!" Unstoppable force meets unmovable object, end this here and now.
>"DO YER THING ZOGGING NOB! NOW!" Double the efforts again with another Nob.
>"YOU'Z GONNA EAT DOSE WORDS!" Leg it.
>?
>>
>>44426973
>DA ZOGGING ZOG YOU ZOGGING CALLED ME!? I IZ BOSS ZOGNIK DA GITHOG! NO ONE IZ STRONGER DAN ME!!" Unstoppable force meets unmovable object, end this here and now.
>>
>>44426973
KRUMP IM
>>
>>44426973
>>44426992
>>44427038
We can't combine those actions can we? something like yelling to your nob to help while you rush in for his weapon to KKKRRRRRRUUUUUUUUMMMP his ass
>>
>>44427089
I'll allow it, but your own attack will be a bit weaker than doing just that.
>>
>>44427128
Nah screw that then.
>>
>>44426973
>>DA ZOGGING ZOG YOU ZOGGING CALLED ME!? I IZ BOSS ZOGNIK DA GITHOG! NO ONE IZ STRONGER DAN ME!!" Unstoppable force meets unmovable object, end this here and now.
>>
Very well, you live or you die.

>3d6
>>
Rolled 5, 4, 5 = 14 (3d6)

>>44427234
>>
Rolled 1, 6, 1 = 8 (3d6)

>>44427234
GORK N' MORK GUOID MY DICEZ
>>
Rolled 3, 1, 2 = 6 (3d6)

>>44427234
Gork and Mork guide my hand
>>
>>44427284
>>44427301
YOU'Z NEVA ASK FOR HELP YA GITZ! THEY DON'T LIKE IT AND IT'Z UNORKY!
>>
14 is highest

Good for you.
HOLY FUCK CAPTCHA FUCK YOUR STREET NAME SIGNS WHAT BULLSHIT IS THIS.
Writing.
>>
>>44427323
sorry boss
>>
>>44427381
IZ OK YA GIT, LONG AS YOU'Z UNDASTAND.
>>
>>44427378
[spolier] just press on the image that shows the word/number and it will refresh
>>
>>44427436
Just press ctr+s to spoiler as text
>>
>>44426973
As an ork, you like fighting, as an ork, you appreciate that you're standing in front of a very strong enemy, as an ork, you really don't like when someone blatantly offends you, especially next to your Nobz.

"DA ZOGGING ZOG YOU ZOGGING CALLED ME!?" You yell out, pointing at the Daemon as his arms slowly raise above his head.

"I IZ BOSS ZOGNIK DA GITHOG!" You yell, your right leg unable to keep the anger overflowing within you as Montezum offended you greatly.

"NO ONE IZ STRONGER" You rush out, your arms moving back and forth as the distance between you and him is shortened in mere moments.

"DAN. ME!!" You yell out as your hands grasped your weapon and your legs launched you into air. Moving your arms, you reel in your weapon and point straight at the Warpspawn, aiming directly at the head with the stinger while Montezum's arms are about to connect together. The energies surrounding him tightening and speeding up their flow around him and reaching out for the axe.

But before he can do anything, you strike at the most vital moment; he dodges to the side and lowers his weapon to counter your lounge prematurely. This causes a flash of light familiar as the one before the humans transformation, while can't see anything, you can definitely hear the roaring sound of thunder-like sound effect rippling trough the tower. You also feel yourself being flung at an incredible speed away from the Daemon.(cont)

Oh, by the way, fuck captcha, both legacy and the current one.
>>
>>44427707
Still blinded, you feel something hard press against your back and then quickly disappears with a sound of stone breaking, to your surprise, the sound is much louder than you would expect. Flying through the air, your vision returns just in time to see yourself spin around in the air before crashing yet again and, yet again, your vision fades immediately into blackness as your body goes through various household items before landing on the ground floor, skidding on the ground before being rammed up against a wall and finally forced into a halt.

Once your vision, again, returns to you, you feel intense pain spreading across your entire body, but in few places particular. It would appear that a crude wooden stake, probably broken leg of something, pierced your shoulder and now sticks out of your shoulder, quite dangerously close to your neck. Another foreign item of familiar origins sticks out of your side while your left arm is broken in the joint. Your weapon is nowhere to be found and this probably got attention of all folk around the city.

>Leg it Zognik.
>Find the Daemon, you KNOW that you hit him for sure. Finish your job.
>Wait for your boyz.
>Fix yourself up first.
>?
>>
>>44427729
>Leg it Zognik.
We fix ourselves once in safety, we are in no condition to fight, and our brain hurts
>>
>>44427729
>Find the Daemon, you KNOW that you hit him for sure. Finish your job.
>>44427768
COWARDLY ZOGGIN GROT!
>>
>>44427729
Let's fix ourselves up. Regroup and then check up the tower again. If the fucker's not dead THEN we leg it
>>
>>44427729
>>Find the Daemon, you KNOW that you hit him for sure. Finish your job.
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>44427729
>Leg it Zognik.
WE IZ STILL ALIVE, DAT MEANZ WE DIDNT LOSE, AN WE GET TO FIGHT DIS GIT AGAIN ANUVVA DAY
>>
>>44427797
IF YOU WANT TO BE A DEAD ZOG, THEN COME AND SAY IT INTO MY TUSK!
>>
>>44427800
Oh. It appears that I completely fucking missed a crucial detail because I might be actually retarded.

The top of the tower is gone, it's all broken to shit, just the prolonged base is in tact.
>>
>>44427729
>>Find the Daemon, you KNOW that you hit him for sure. Finish your job.
>>
>>44427845
Well then all of the these >>44427863
>>
>>44427845
that fucker destroyed our tower
WE WHERE GONNA LOOT THAT TOWER
>>
>Take your time to pull out the stakes and set your arm back?
>>
>>44427921
Sure if it doesn't take long.
>>
>>44427921
Yes, that isn't our favorite arm, but it's ours nontheless
>>
>>44427921
yes
>>
>>44427921
if it doesnt stop us from krumpin that red inverted umie
>>
>>44427921
Yeah, I mean... It fucking hurts so yeah
>>
>>44427944
You're a big ork....

Writing. No roll needed yet
>>
>>44427965
>You're a big ork....

for you
>>
>>44427990
>>44427965
>Was gettin krumped part of your plan?
>Of course!
>Well you did it ya git, you get krumped. What's the next step of your kunning plan?
>Bring this tower down. With no survivors!
>>
>>44427729
First thing first, you don't look orky at all with two pieces of wood sticking out of you and with your arm facing the wrong direction.

Reaching over with a grunt, you grasp your arm and yank it towards the direction it should bend. With a sharp pain that spreads throughout the joint and across the entire arm, reaching over to your main body, you grunt again. Making sure that your fingers react, and thankfully they do, you reach out for the stakes and pull them out with pain spreading across the holes as they leak your blood before slowly closing up.
Then you try to stand up, only to find yourself in pain as your legs have to support your entire body. This isn't limited to just your legs, your entire body tingles in electricity-like pain whenever you move or even stand, but you can't be picky, not when you have unfinished business to attend to.

Getting out of the ruined house, you see how badly the tower was ruined, debris is everywhere and was sent flying hard enough to destroy other nearby houses, one unlucky piece of rock landed right on your chariot outside, smashing it to bits while your boars are nowhere to be found. You'll fix that later, but now, you go around, because that's where your opponent was.(cont.)
>>
>>44428140
You hear sound of rubble moving, partially hoping that it's your Nob, you are soon disheartened to see that it's not him, but your mood remains good because it's Montezum. Pulling aside the massive piece of rock that was crushing him, you see how he falls down onto his knee. Your weapon sticking out of his chest before he slowly reaches out and yanks it out with a disgusting sound of meat warping due to an object being dragged out of it. Then you see the effects of the venom.

The hole warps itself, black blood oozing profoundly before a black-red bubble of blood extends from it, making the demon grunt in pain before it bursts. The black blood now running in an unbroken stream, almost like a waterfall. You also spot his axe right next to him.

>Take your chance, charge in and deal with him while he clears his body of the toxin.
>You see that he's alive, all you needed and wanted, time to go.
>Buy some time for your boyz to arrive and help you deal with him for once and for all.
>?
>>
>>44428161
>Take your chance, charge in and deal with him while he clears his body of the toxin.
>WAAAAAAAAGH!
>>
>>44428161
>>Take your chance, charge in and deal with him while he clears his body of the toxin.
grab his axe
>>
>>44428161
>>Take your chance, charge in and deal with him while he clears his body of the toxin.
>>
>>44428161
>"YER HEADS GOIN ON ME BOSSPOLE GOAT!"
Also this>>44428175
>>
>>44428172
>>44428175
>>44428195
>>44428198
WAAAAAAAAAAAAGGHHHH!! this
>>
>>44428161
Apparently if it cost us our arms and our legs we will defeat our enemy. If it happens, thought, just means it's time to tink.
>>
Killing him wins.
>3d6, possibly final roll.
>>
>>44428232
But itz all goodun, We'z got a shiny new choppa!
>>
Rolled 3, 6, 5 = 14 (3d6)

>>44428263
Ultimate crit here I come!!
>>
Rolled 1, 4, 1 = 6 (3d6)

>>44428263
>>
Rolled 6, 2, 3 = 11 (3d6)

>>44428263
nat 3
>>
Rolled 1, 4, 1 = 6 (3d6)

>>44428263
YOU IZ ONLY RED SO I CAN KRUMP YA FASTA!
>>
Breaking the average where it counts. Writing.
>>
>>44428161
He lived for way too long and you don't appreciate him not being so easily krumpable. Time to end this right here, right now.

You speed up, fighting trough the stabbing pain as your legs move you onward, blood flung out of your wounds as you get closer with each step made. It doesn't take you long before you finally cross the middle point where he finally notices you, but it's all too late, because now you're basically rolling in terms of speed.

Seconds was all you needed in order to close up, and before Montezum could react, you rammed yourself into him with your un-damaged shoulder. Both of you grunt in pain before you force a cough of blood and a sharp yelp of pain as you drive him into the ground and rubble with your weight and velocity.
Standing up, you look around to where the axe was lying down, you reach down for it and suddenly feel just how heavy it is. You can barely raised it with one hand. Though you don't need that much, all you have to do is to swing sideways, so you reach out with your other arm and grab the handle's end with it to not put too much strain on it.(cont.)
>>
>>44428522

"YER HEAD'S GOIN' ON ME BOSSPOLE GOAT!"

You yell out in sheer anger before making a twisting motion and sending the hefty axe right at Montezum's neck. But before you dig the blade into the targeted body part, you're met with a blockade in shape of an arm, so instead it cuts into the back of his wrist, almost cutting trough it as it ends in the middle of the massive hand with a satisfying crunch of bone being cut into.

"STAND ASIDE, ORK!"

He yells out, his leg bending and raising itself before delivering a massive kick into your stomach, forcing you away from him and outright making you roll back, but you keep the grip on the axe and drag it along with you. After stopping, you get onto your knee before standing up, breathing heavily as the extended fight now begins to slowly tax your body. A sign you don't see in his eyes or pose as he stands up and rushes towards you with bare hands.

>Finish it. 3d6
>>
Rolled 2, 3, 2 = 7 (3d6)

>>44428538
>>
Rolled 1, 5, 6 = 12 (3d6)

>>44428538
>>
Rolled 2, 4, 2 = 8 (3d6)

>>44428538
let's krump em good
>>
12 is highest. Writing.
>>
>>44428538
You don't charge back, you wait, wanting to make it count rather than thrash wildly about.

As he steps closer and is barely out of range of your new weapon, you flung it over your back and down in a massive overhead swing. You put your entire body into it, swaying your head down with your body just to make sure it will hit.

He steps in range as it swings and you feel a sudden force stopping your daemonic axe, quickly glancing up, you see that he grabbed the shaft with his other hand and now sends a kick into your chest.

Feeling and hearing how your ribs give way and crack, you whine out a painful groan and fall to your knee before wrenching the axe out of his hand with all your remaining might. As it slides off, you swing sharply from right to left before Montezum managed to slam his fist down onto your head, crashing the wicked blade into his side of the stomach, it was a clean but rather shallow cut as it is shown by the Daemon by barely reacting, just being swayed to the side by the force of the side by a minimal amount.

Keeping your efforts, you yank it back and stand up, swinging yet again in that same direction. Montezum leans into you and crashes his shoulder into the top of your chest, almost your neck and forcing you back and stopping your swing. But your legs don't give way and push against him, preventing you from falling onto your back.(cont.)
>>
>>44428802

In this position, you hack the only way you can, from the side yet again, and this time you hit something because of the sound and growl of pain coming out of your opponent's vocal chords as he hits the ground with his badly cut leg.

Stepping back, you wind up your arms with a humongous grin on your face and strike down onto his neck. But the Daemon in sheer tenacity grabs the handle again, but you are prepared and rush in your body, headbutting him in his face and sending him onto the ground with blood flowing from the broken nose.

Moving onto the side, you wind up again and look down for the final time at the Daemon.
Those were last moments you saw him as he was, because the moment your axe chewed through the Warpspawn's neck, gloriously spilling blood at high pressure, his body began to dematerialize. Red pillar spinning his body around as it floats high up into the air and gets consumed by the Warp made fire. Leaving only two things that belonged to him.

The axe, and the head.

>What do you do now, Zognik?
>>
File: WE LIVE WE DIE WE LIVE AGAIN!.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
WE LIVE WE DIE WE LIVE AGAIN!.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>>44428819
>RELEASE A VICTORY SHOUT OF WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGH!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>44428819
Let out a WAAAAAAGGGH that rocks the world!
>>
Writing.
>>
>>44428819
put spike on the back of the axe put then iz ead on da spike
let out a mighty WAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHH to the heavens
>>
>>44429079
then put iz ead on da spike*
>>
>>44428819
Taking a deep breath, you reach down for the horned head and grab it by the horn and raise it as far as you can together with the axe. Breathing once more, you belch out the meanest, biggest and most warlike WAAGH you ever did before.

"WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Your booming voice echoes throughout the demolished city, the dust moving out of the way of your shockwave released from yelling so loudly before eventually being carried out of the city completely, taken by the wind just like you took your enemies and this city down.

Moments after, you hear another WAAGH, and another one, and one more, with each passing second your boyz react to your victory cheer in the same way, yelling out and waving their weapons. Your job here is done, the city is to your disposition and soon enough your army starts to take whatever trinket or object that they might find useful or has a value.

>SUM OF LOSSES AND GAINS:

>YOU HAVE 4 MEKS, 2 DOKS LEFT. YOUR FORCES ARE AT 54% TOTAL.
>ONE NOB SURVIVED.
>YOUR WAGON IS DESTROYED, ONE METABOAR IS DEAD.
>ENTIRE CITY FOR YOUR LOOTING NEEDS.
>HEAD OF A DAEMON.
>AXE OF A DAEMON.

>YOU GREW IN SIZE! YOU'RE BIGGER, TOUGHER AND MORE BRUTALLY CUNNIN AND CUNNINGLY BRUTAL!
>YOU GAIN AN ADDITIONAL BRUTAL CUNNIN POINT FOR A MAXIMUM OF 5!

>End of Thread.

Man we're finally moving onto next number and I finally officially closed a thread. Hope you guys enjoyed this piece of my garbage I am giving you here.

For next thread, rolling is reworked and a rather humongous timeskip, I want to speed up the process of getting guns and achieving SPESS. You will also manage your time and see what you upgrade and what you work on.
>>
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/44424406/ the archive, I will try to stick around for QnA though there probably won't be any.
>>
>>44429272
Thanks for runnin boss! I enjoyed it.
>>
>>44429272
TANKS FER DA TRED BOSS
>>
>>44429272
i dont think you should make to huge a timeskip rather just give bigger rewards and disquise it as us doing good to just to speed things up withoud skipping anything reaching space isnt worth anything if you didnt do anything for it.
would you keep some toy that was just handed to you or would you keep the one you worked hard for.
great tread thanks for running boss
>>
>>44428047
Bane boss orc.

Now we just need to find an inquisitor to torment.
Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.