[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FNW: Anew Quest thread #30
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1
Today is Tuesday 24th of April 2442

SUMMARY: http://pastebin.com/R9Aqmbin

QM Twitter: https://twitter.com/FalloutQM

Archive: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Fallout%20nuclear%20winter

Perks:
http://pastebin.com/6xHQgq1A

Rules:
http://pastebin.com/DDGxkWHx

Stats+Inventory:
http://pastebin.com/et6TU5it

Encyclopedia:
http://pastebin.com/kLAF3xRt

Quests:
http://pastebin.com/kwFWePQe
>>
Leaving the Half behind, you and Mile continued walking till sunset. He was still pretty mad at you but he chose to show it, that's it.

The scenery from you were sleeping was beautiful, the stars were smiling upon this radioactive wasteland. It was quiet too, you liked it that way.

You woke up the next day shaking a little bit "What the matter, Richard? Forgot to stock up on your shit breather?"

>Not your damn business
>I quit jet long ago, Mile
>[Say nothing]
>[Reply with something snarky]
>other
>>
>>44421039
>Half Claw
>>
>>44421039
>I quit jet long ago, Mile
>>and got a little issue with Fixer, the irony
>>
>>44421301
"Oh the irony." Mile let out a small chuckle "Well, it is your body to fuck up, not mine, Let's go."

Your approach to the thorn wasn't without any coincidence, a patrol of well armed guards stopped you. Looks like security has been tight after what happened earlier.

"You are crossing The Arc's territory , state your business."

>[Let Mile speak]
>Just passing through
>Not your business
>You must feel too good harassing some civvies , aren't you.
>We are going to Bitter springs ruins
>How about taking this altitude to some actual real threats around here.
>>
>>44421435
>[Let Mile speak]
please don't fuck this up...
>>
>>44421492
"What? Can't i stroll with my personal slave/bodyguard? Come on now guys...."

The guards murmured to each other "Alright, you are good to go."

You started to move but you were briefly stopped briefly by the guards once more "The Arc is regaining her strength and memories again. She is looking for some guy with a slick suit and one of them fedora. She believes he staged the attack on her. Have you seen him?"

>Nope.
>Any more distinctive features on this man?
>[Let Mile speak]
>[Expose Kingston's location]
>other
>>
>>44421594
>Nope.
>>
>>44421611
"Who ordered you to speak you shithead nigger?" Mile slapped you to the ground "I am sorry, my slave apparently needs from discipline. Anyways, We haven't seen your target....you can buzz off now."

Disappointed, the guards left you alone. Mile helped you to get up "You are welcome."

>[Slap him back]
>A fucking slave? for real?!
>Thanks....I guess
>[Say nothing]
>What should we do now? Kingston is a wanted man...
>other
>>
>>44421656
>[Say nothing]
we have to lay low for now...
>>
>>44421683
The rest of the day was uneventful. you were glad to get away from the Thorn for sure.

You ate 1 old world food and drank some water, 1 fuel canister was spent for some warmth.Your sleep was an uneasy one; brimmed with formless nightmares of your past and frost for some reason.

You woke the next day from the sound of a gun shot, you drew your rifle only to find Mile blasting the ever living shit of three unlucky snow geckos. He brutally stomped on the last one who was somewhat alive "Morning."

Mile wasn't Chick in terms of skinning and cooking but he managed himself , he made a decent breakfast. You were happy to eat a roasted meal to warm your belly in the morning.

"So, How long will it be until you wake up and put a good bullet in your 'pet's' head?" He was audibly chewing on Gecko meat.

>[Say nothing]
>Frost is still a kid, Me and Rein are doing the best to tame
>Mile, why are you so antagonistic with me?
>When he makes a big mistake, that is all what i have to say
>Never ever
>other
>>
>>44421800
>Never, why would i ever do that?
>>
>>44421868
"Because, you know...they will bit off your head when they stop being all cute and cuddly..."

>Just stay out of it
>When the time comes, we will see about this
>I don't know
>other
>>
>>44421969
>i don't think so, Rein and I are pretty much his parents
>>are you just going with suppositions or do you know someone who tried to raise geckos before?
>>
>>44421997
"You got this all walker guy...but he is dead man. I wish i saw his face while his pet get fucked from the insides."

"Yeah." you agreed, it was one hell of day.

"Shall we go now? We still have a long road ahead."

With that said, you continued onwards to the east. You were approaching the Gaui Gui tribe, the bear riding tribe who took Nellis airbase as its home. It was for the best to avoid them.

Sunset came sooner than you thought. You enjoyed a relatively safe night. You ate 1 old world food and drank some water. It was time to sleep.

You woke up the next day feeling alright. The shakings were but you could manage them. You and Mile were approaching bitter springs ruins. The place was a mess; rubble and corpses littered the place, most of them were picked to the bone. You saw the old flag of the two headed bear still flying fly overseeing the chaos ensued by its people.

"Well, we can rest here for the day to catch our breath or we can scavenge a bit, don't get your hopes up, we aren't exactly its first visitors."

>Scavenge [Roll luck]
>Rest
>Continue onwards
>other
>>
Rolled 29 (1d100)

>>44422107
>Scavenge [Roll luck]
i'm feeling lucky
>>
>>44422138
Best roll=29
Modifiers=+25% [Hobo's luck] -10% [LCK 4] -15% [Fixer withdrawal]
Overall= 29 [Failure]

You spent a great time and effort to look through the rubble and yet you found nothing, the place was picked clean much to your demise.

You ate 1 old world food and drank some water. You used your fuel canister to warm up a little bit. You drifted in some deep sleep.

You were still tired by the next day scavenging for nothing was kind of a pain. You moved out with Mile to the south. The snow was gradually getting greener in these parts.

"I got some Rad X and Radaway, do you want to pop one?"

>I am good, thanks
>yes please
>>
>>44422218
>I am good, thanks
the Living Geiger perk will be pretty useful, i bet
>>
"Suit yourself."

After a couple of hours, you reach the edge of the frozen river of Colorado. Fortress was in the horizon, a cloud of dense smoke covered most of the city, Boulder city was in the horizon as well with a different kind of cloud; the deadly radioactive ones.

You found Mile dumping some of his stuff on the ground "What? we are going the cross this ice, some of it is thick but you never know...I suggest doing the same, because i am not saving you from this frozen hellhole."

>Ignore him
>Drop___ from your inventory

>>44422232
yes
>>
>>44422299
and how about we use that rope we took to drag our stuff behind us instead of wasting it?
>>
>>44422319
>>44422319
we didn't take the rope, sadly.
>>
>>44422323
really?
>>44404483
>and let's take that rope from the locker too
>>
>>44422367
sorry anon, my mistake.
>>
>>44422319
"A rope, huh? Ain't that convenient?"

You....

>bundled___together and dragged them behind you
>>
>>44422386
>Mirelurk reinforced leather armor - perfect condition
>7 fuel canister (full)
>19 Old world food
>10 water canteen (full)

that should be good
>>
>>44422414
It was a bit chilly without your armour but you will manage. The ice seemed to be very thick, you didn't know what the fuss was about.

Both you and Mile took it very, very slow. You could spot some fractures and holes here and there. Apparently , lots of folk did met their end here.

You looked briefly to your map. You were dangerously close to Dio's spot. You were starting to fall behind just a little.

"Come on, what is the hold up?"

>I am coming
>Can we check on something?
>other
>>
>>44422468
>I am coming
ghaaa this is so tempting, but we must resit... especially as Flow isn't around, i'm sure she'd resent us going there without her (assuming we'd be able to return home)
>>
>>44422508
You caught up with Mile, it was getting colder the further you walked in this frozen hellhole.

"What you think? straight to Collinstown or Fortress?"

>Collinstown
>Fortress
>other
>>
>>44422562
>Collinstown
last time we saw the seeds they wanted to clean up their mess, if they really did we shouldn't need radsuits
>>
>>44422597
They wanted to fuck everything with rads, courtesy to the new guy taking over
>>
>>44422597
just look at boulder city for an example
>>
>>44422625
>>44422613
oh riight

>>44422597
scratch that, Fortress and radsuit it is
>>
>>44422645
"Time to meet an old friend..." said Mile as Both of you started to cross the over side of the river making your way to fortress.

And that concludes our thread. Thank you anon for participating

I really should fix my timing.
>>
>>44422672
thanks for running

yep, it really isn't the best time to run
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.