[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/tg/ would you play in/run a campaign with Darkest Dungeon's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36
File: DazedREELING.jpg (160 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
DazedREELING.jpg
160 KB, 1280x720
/tg/ would you play in/run a campaign with Darkest Dungeon's aesthetic?

Wherein the party is a group of hired mercenaries tasked with helping the heir of an estate restore the holdings to its former glory, and the ancestor of the estate was a power-mad immoral wizard who did too much digging and rightly fucked everything in a five-mile radius of the estate?

As a GM, I'm planning for my next campaign to be based off of/inspired by Darkest Dungeon. With a little bit of Bloodborne and The Binding of Isaac thrown in as well. I have most everything planned out and raring to go, the players just need to make characters.

It's a bit of new ground for me though. I usually stick to running Noblebright/optimistic campaigns where I make my players out to be true and noble heroes and saviors of the land/realm/world. So I'm afraid it might be jarring for my group with the sudden theme change and turning up the brutality and grimdarkness a notch.

So discuss how you'd run and what you'd like out of a primarily Darkest Dungeon inspired campaign.

Also discuss Darkest Dungeon.

Plague Doctor best girl
>>
>>44417019
>/tg/ would you play in/run a campaign with Darkest Dungeon's aesthetic?

LotFP with a SAN mechanic bolted on.
>>
>>44417068
THIS, it even has fire arms rules

also I heard they added a new class?
>>
Torchbearer's got a lot of very similar gameplay so you might want to check that out. Very crunchy game, but it's worth learning. LotFP is good too.
>>
>>44417068
>>44417170
What on earth is LotFP?
Google's telling me something like Lamentation of the Flame Princess or something. I'm assuming that's it?
>>
>>44417194
Correct. It's an OSR style game with a base tech level of the early modern period. Magic is resource that needs to be carefully exploited and combat is something you want to undertake only when you have the upper hand.
>>
>>44417194
that's the one. free art-less rulebook on its site

or hit up the OSR general

B/X inspired retroclone with horror/lovecraft/death metal album covers inspired aesthetics

has good encumbrance rules too

chargen is simple and fast

combat can be quick and deadly
>>
>>44417194
Yep, it's an old-school D&D retroclone about skeletons vaginally fisting female adventurers to death and pulling their internal organs out through their cunts.
>>
>>44417245
>>44417275
>>44417357
Well, sorry to burst your bubble but my group is pretty hard into the Pathfinder scene right now, so I was planning on using that system. I'll totally give it a look though, and show it to my group.

Although campaigns using different systems tend to get cut tragically short. We tried Tephra once and couldn't make it past session 1. And our Shadowrun game only lasted like 4 sessions. Hell, I tried to get a Mouseguard campaign up and running and it fell apart the moment we were done making characters. Whereas we've been running Pathfinder campaigns for years with very few hiccups.

I was more asking for general ideas about what encounters to throw in, how to design the dungeons, and what to do about the town/hamlet mechanic, if anything.

Thanks for the system rec though.
>>
EXECUTED WITH IMPUNITY
>>
>>44417019

...that isn't a real status effect, is it?
>>
File: triggered.jpg (308 KB, 731x720) Image search: [Google]
triggered.jpg
308 KB, 731x720
>>44417980
Nope. Neither is this.

Plague Doctor still best girl.
>>
>>44417508
>Well, sorry to burst your bubble but my group is pretty hard into the Pathfinder scene right now, so I was planning on using that system.

Possibly one of the worst systems to use for DD, short of missing the genre entirely.
>>
Funny you should mention that OP, I was going to post on the GF thread for players for just such a game.
>>44417068
Holy shit that's exactly what I did. I usually run LotFP and tacking on a stress/San system was easy.
>>
Recently I've been embracing a gritty/edgy asthetic myself, and I think a Darkest Dungeon sounds like a great idea.
>>
>>44417508
The Pathfinder general is supposed to have some support for downtime, I think, should you need Pathfinder material.
I don't think it would be a good fit, though. The power difference between the Darkest Dungeons and Pathfinder is too great, in my opinion.
>>
HOW
>>
QUICKLY
>>
>>44418478
THE
>>
>>44418497
TIDE
>>
>>44418566

TURNS
>>
>>44417508
Pathfinder is complete shit. A fucking chore for DM's and a bore for players.15 hour combat sessions, horrible munchkinism encouraged. What's more, it has what is now the most generic fantasy background attached to it.

For Darkest Dungeon, I would use the CALL OF CTHULHU system for sanity and Runequest 6 for the combat.
>>
File: WvzLZDf.gif (257 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
WvzLZDf.gif
257 KB, 500x500
>>44418362
That would depend on the level scale of the campaign. Levels 1-6 or so are pretty low powered and would be the "sweet spot" for something closest to Darkest Dungeon. After that, the PCs get a little crazy, but it's not to say Pathfinder doesn't have its share of high powered eldritch monstrosities for a party to take on.

I mean, DD's Shambler is at least a "lesser" Shoggoth or something. Way above a CR 6, at least.

>>44418433
>>44418478
>>44418497
>>44418566
>>44418577
>picrelated
>>
OP, listen to /tg/

Go with a retroclone, preferably LoTFP.

Pathfinder is just not made for that type of game. Also Retroclones are basically stripped down D&D for the most part, your players will have no trouble with it.
>>
>>44418577
You will come to know the extent of my failings.
>>
>>44417508
Your players won't want anything like sanity getting in the way of their character advancement. I would abandon the idea of doing Darkest Dungeon.
>>
>>44418608
>this
>this
>this
RuneQuest 6 with the CoC sanity rules would be the best Darkest Dungeon feel. The system are both based in the same mechanics and can be combined easily. RQ magic even gives a lot of options for strange and horrible things; the magic section even covers using sacrifice to power rituals with some basic guidance.

Also, Pathfinder is fine for noblebright superhero fantasy - which is so far against what DD is you are better off not doing it.
>>
>>44418912

Corruption of Champions?
>>
>>44419143
Call of Cthulhu
>>
>>44419143

Yes.
>>
PERCHED
>>
File: 1450938966369.png (117 KB, 500x670) Image search: [Google]
1450938966369.png
117 KB, 500x670
Why does /tg/ have so many darkest dungeon threads compared to /v/?
>>
>>44419583
Because we're more used to being fucked over by RNG.
>>
>>44419583
Because /v/ has shit taste.
>>
>>44419583
It's a very /tg/ game in that it feels like it could be a vidya translation of ttrpg. And yes, I feel like we're much more used to RNG in systems since we roll dice and play cards.
You get a thicker skin to variance fucking you over because that stuff is the norm here rather then the exception.
>>
>>44418206
yeah, Pathfinder is my game of choice, but I still probaly wouldn't use it for girtty grim games, the characters are built up to be big damn heroes too much in it. That kind of asetetic is one of the few things I'd actualy prefer OSR style games for. But I've also nver messed with the sanity rules in it so your milage may varry
>>
Holy shit, I literally just started a Darkest Dungeon inspired D&D campaign (4e which I'm told is terrible but I got it for free). I've barely browsed /tg/ before, so I'm going in as a newfag with only writing prose experience behind me. I usually run things in person but I've been running this on skype because it's with my writing group.
>>
>>44418206

Pretty much this.

If you're going to run a game that relies heavily on randomness and character death, the last thing you want is a game where chargen can taken an entire session by itself and stat changes can kick off a cascade that needs twenty minutes to readjust everything on the sheet.
>>
File: 1424118710568.png (179 KB, 636x407) Image search: [Google]
1424118710568.png
179 KB, 636x407
>>44418130
You seem to have misspelled "Hellion."
>>
>>44419960
Risus might be decent for a DD game - very simple, and with the same tendency for battles to go very one-sided very quickly. You might want to brew up your own HP rules though.
>>
File: minecountenancewhereupon.jpg (65 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
minecountenancewhereupon.jpg
65 KB, 225x225
>>44420827
>"That's a bad cut, let me lick it clean."
>MFW
>>
>>44419583
Just literally got done with arguing with a /v/-tard after he saw me jump on DD and he messaged saying "urrr you still play that piece of shit? They ruined it with the update"

Fuck them. You were never meant to win it, it's a game of losing. Deal with it
>>
OVERCONFIDENCE
>>
>>44421383
IS
>>
>>44421401
A
>>
>>44421450
SLOW
>>
AND
>>
INSIDIOUS
>>
KILLER
>>
>>44421383
>>44421401
>>44421450
>>44421463
>>44421470
>>44421478
>>44421483
You forgot the "Remind yourself that" at the beginning of the quote, bud.
>>
>>44421500
I guess we should... remind ourselves of that.
>>
I'd do it in Strike!.

Status effects and wounds are freaking savage in it, and team challenges are a good way to run this kind of game without having to map out everything. It even has a module for "lethal exploration games" in the core rulebook.
>>
>>44417357
>Yep, it's an old-school D&D retroclone about skeletons vaginally fisting female adventurers to death and pulling their internal organs out through their cunts.

oh, so fetish game #41478 that gains a cult following because nerds think with their dicks and muh edginess

gotcha
>>
>>44421515
VERILYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>44419949
Cool post some stories later
>>
>>44419949
4e with Darksun rules could be pretty fitting for DD, but even as someone who likes 4e, it's a hard fit, and you'll probably want to keep the levels low.
>>
>>44417019
Gridless D&D4e. Very low level. You'll have to make a sanity mechanic and to have a d100 going on for Death's Door.
>>
>>44421237
"That update" is the thing with the corpses and heart attacks? Didn't they make them optional a couple of days later?

How close is it to being done? I'm thinking of nabbing it now while it's on sale.
>>
>>44417019
No, fuck off
>>
>>44422321

Most of the things people have been bitching about are now options to turn off, but they've said they're gonna add a ng+ mode if you complete it with everything on. I'm prolly biased cuz I backed it hard back during the kickstarter, but it's worth the 10$ and it's officially released January 19th.
>>
>>44417019
Try savage worlds if you want something light, else a warhammer one. 40k or fb, both are similar in the bits you need.
>>
Well, I know what I'll be playing tonight! Thanks!

Dota. It's going to be bloody Dota again.
>>
>>44422321
Pfft. Corpses are fine. They were placed into the game to just stop people from using a comp of frontliners (who are typically very strong characters already) just front-row grinding enemy parties to paste from the top down.
If they're bitching about that, tell em that they should try making actual team comps for once. Maybe try and build a team that can sling damage on every slot instead of just piling on the front enemy like a retard until everything is dead.
>>
>>44423023
People are just mad the cheese strategies they use are getting nipped in the bud.
>>
>>44423023
>>44423065
I really dislike the big fat prot buffs on big fat monsters though. They do a shitload of damage and applying a 4 damage dot to their 60+ health pools doesnt help when they can do half a heroes health in one swing
>>
>>44423023
Hey, I don't have an opinion on the thing one way or another. I haven't played the game! It does sound a bit bullshit from the outside (can't you just, like, step over the corpse?), but as you say, it does have a purpose.

It doesn't matter, anyway. It's an optional rule.

Let's not veer too far off-topic, though.
>>
>>44423113

There does need to be more ways to reduce prot. So you can debuff THEN kill rather than trying to just DoT them.
>>
Who are the best adventurers and why are they Dismas and Reynauld
>>
>>44423113
This is why when you go into the Cove, ywhich is where the prot buffs are at their worst, you bring DoT out the wazoo, possibly blight flavored since they have no resistance to that.

The right team for the right mission, folks.

>>44423128
A prot damaging move could be an interesting alternative, though.

>>44423114
The idea is that there isn't actually a lot of maneuverability where you're fighting, so you're basically fighting stuck in a corridor. It's why positioning is so important.
>>
>>44423128
Yeah, as it stands the Houndmaster's the only Prot debuffer in the game. I could easily see other classes getting Prot debuffs though. Occultist and Grave Robber stand out in my mind.

That or make it so that units who get bonuses on marked targets ignore PROT.
>>
>>44423180

I could see some use being got out of the Vestal's 'Buff attacks vs this target' attack spell if it ruined some of the targets prot.

Might see some use then.
>>
>>44423136
Because their quirks fit them. Never have I removed one of their original quirks. Also it's nice to feel their continued growth.

Wish that you could choose positive quirks though.
>>
>>44423245
I ended up having to remove kleptomania because he was cutting into my profits so heavily it was getting people killed.
At least I THINK it's Reynauld that has Klepto as a starter.
>>
>>44423113
The prot fatties are a pain yeah and they feel inelegant but they tend to be extremely weak to DOT.
so what I'm saying is that Plague Doctor best girl
>>
>>44423338
Theyre not weak to dot because they have the healthpool to eat said dot
>>
>>44418130
>>44420827
I respect your inferior taste.
>>
>>44423418
maybe when she stops being the second worst character in the game
>>
>>44423441
Eh, I found her useful enough for throwing out blights and hopping about between rows to reorder people.
>>
>>44423471
Oh, I'm not saying she's unplayable. You can generally make any character work in this game.
>>
I literally ragequit this game before opening this thread. The new changes just make it so that there's too much bullshit to deal with. Red Hook is too busy killing every single possible exploit to realize they're killing the fun of the game.
>>
>>44422321
Beyond corpses and heart attacks, the game just throws more shit at you. It's not fun but risky, it's just a dull grind now. Diseases, critical flaws that cost more money to cure, the Madman, the spike fist guys getting a +stress boost...

They keep making it worse and worse. I want it how it was when I first got it, but with the new classes. The only thing they've done right in terms of combat balance is the boost to blight damage.
>>
File: darkest_memes.jpg (137 KB, 500x449) Image search: [Google]
darkest_memes.jpg
137 KB, 500x449
>>44422650
>savage worlds
You have excellent taste, Anon.

Savage Worlds is rules-light and versatile enough to easily modify to fit DD. Hell, all you really would need are the core rules, the Horror Companion, and the Fantasy Companion, and you'd be set for Darkest Dungeon.
>>
File: 20151229_003516.jpg (4 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20151229_003516.jpg
4 MB, 4128x2322
>>44417357
You sounded like a troll but I got my copy of the players handbook out and there it was! In the color art insert in the centre of the book.
>>
File: hockey pants.jpg (48 KB, 500x276) Image search: [Google]
hockey pants.jpg
48 KB, 500x276
>>44417508
HOW DARE YOU BURST OUR BUBBLES

WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT
>>
>>44422245
If it's Gridless 4E, what about 13th Age?
>>
>>44423722
I never lie when awful art decisions are on the line.
>>
>>44423722
Wtf
>>
>>44417019
This is essentially my current campaign. Just replace "estate" and "dungeon" with "city" and "Bloodborne's Pthumeria".

We're using 5E with the Sanity stat, restricted access to spells and limited healing abilities. Basic healing potions are more common but they regenerate 1 HP/round instead of healing all of it at once.

My party's enjoying it thusfar.
>>
File: man_at_arms.sprite.heroic.png (2 MB, 1605x1467) Image search: [Google]
man_at_arms.sprite.heroic.png
2 MB, 1605x1467
Art style: 10/10, based comic-book Mignola aesthetic

Gameplay: 4/10, it's just a tedious slog with no strategy.
>>
>>44424688
That's a lie and you know it faggot.
>>
>>44423136
Who here Dismas with Dismas' Head
>>
>>44424688
>>44424742
Actually I'm inclined to agree with the first anon. The Art Style and Narrator is really all that keeps me coming back to the game. Thankfully DD has a sorta decent modding community. If anything, a combat/dungeon overhaul mode should eventually happen.
>>
>>44424917
seeing as how simplistic the config files for the game are (No really, you can literally alter the notepad files yourself) I can see Workshop Support up and running a few months after release.
>>
File: Dismas.jpg (152 KB, 592x341) Image search: [Google]
Dismas.jpg
152 KB, 592x341
>>44424912
Relevant.
>>
Not going to lie I'd play the fuck out of a darkest dungeon game, even though I'm not sure how much role playing there would be (maybe some town intrigue and double agents?). If someone here was running it, put your fucking info down and id try to fit it in my already rpg bloated schedule.
>>
>>44424688
>I don't know how to build teams
>>
>>44424688

Sadly true.

I heard good things about the game, and I love the idea and style of it. But the further I get into the game, the less I enjoy it. Most missions are fine, but I am finding that when it comes to boss fights the devs seem to have their heads firmly wedged up their asses.

For proof, look no further than the Swine Prince. A level one boss, a big fat monster in front with a little dude in back who marks your guys for high damage attacks.

So whats the obvious strategy here? Kill the little dude to make the fight easier, of course.
But HA HA, GOT YOU! Killing the little dude just makes the big guy hit all of your adventurers for high damage every round, instead of just a few of them. Because you fell for my cunning ruse and did the thing that you thought would make the fight easier, the fight is now nigh unwinnable and all your guys are dead! TEE-HEE.

This is not the sort of thing you pull on a level one boss, because its a subversion of expectations. But the only expectation that I had going into the fight was that 50% of my possible targets that fight were not secretly a 'lose the fight' button. Its a "Gotcha!", plain and simple. Poor form GMing.

I can only assume that its there as a result of Darkest Dungeons being a kickstarter game, meaning that for a long time its playtester base was locked in at a very specific group of people who quickly lost first play POV. Because their most frequent pool of feedback was coming from people who had been playing the game since the early stages, an increasing portion of the game is being designed specifically for those people who are already very familiar with the game, instead of people who are just now buying it.

If that's not the case, then why do I get the distinct impression that the game expects me to have already fought the basic version of the Swine Prince a bunch of times before I ever saw him, and felt the need to spice him up with a bait and switch?
>>
>>44424992
No, he's right. I compare DD to XCOM, but in XCOM you have the choice to direct resources to different parts of the game. If you're struggling to down UFOs, focus research more on your air game. In DD, your choices are restricted as much as possible. You can't upgrade what you want, because you don't have the right kind of heirlooms. You can't reliably take who you want, because they love to double up on their vacation time.

Your big strategic choices are when to start investing in each hero, buying them gear and abilities, which depends largely on your gold game, and which zone you visit the most, which I never found helped that much in getting the heirlooms I wanted.
>>
>>44425654
Is there a lose condition in the game yet? I mean aside from "my team died and now any team of randoms I make will take fucking weeks to grind up before I can continue, if at all".
>>
>>44423722
Anyone else notice the mage(?) with the staff looks like he's got 3 hands?
>>
>>44425654
>You can't upgrade what you want, because you don't have the right kind of heirlooms
Then choose missions that give you the heirlooms you want? It displays that in the mission briefing, you know.
>>
>>44425715
But that's what I'm saying. The difference always feels very slight, and still completely up to chance. The 3 guaranteed deeds I get for mission reward isn't going to do jack shit for me.
>>
>>44425608
Because the devs regularly say that this game is explicitly designed to be a (relatively unfair) meatgrinder? It's one of those game where the goal isn't "win" so much as it is "lose the least."

Then again, what do I know?
>>
>>44422321

Do it. I was on the fece about picking it up for the longest time and I grabbed it this sale. Immediately dumped like 6 hours into it without realizing. Nails the atmosphere, and as someone who came in after the corpse mechanics I find them engaging and a neat way to encourage a good team that can hit anywhere/reposition enemies. Also there's more than a few skills that do damage as well as clear corpses. The heart attacks did seem like bullshit though, mostly because I had no warning and decided to keep pushing with a team that was all close to max stressed. Then in one battle half the team was constantly alternating having heart attacks every other round. Now that I know they exist I haven't had a problem with them.

In summation GET DAT SHIT. Losing is FUN!
>>
>>44425857
> goal is "lose the least"

But... Isn't the best way to do that, for me as the player, simply to walk away from the game entirely? If I have nothing to gain and only things to lose, not playing means I win.
>>
>>44425608

Thats actually a good point, same with the Wizend Hag. First boss I ever fought, OH SHIT gotta get my guy outta the pot spend a round and change saving him, and another one just gets plucked up. Kill the cauldron fast to prevent that? NOPE twat just plops down another one. I get that losing is fun, but at least the early bosses could be a bit more intuitive in how they play. Not easier mind you, but just function in a way that seems more "fair" and doesnt function as a "Gotcha!" which is a hallmark of poor GMing.
>>
File: 1287536326144.jpg (7 KB, 211x228) Image search: [Google]
1287536326144.jpg
7 KB, 211x228
>>44425995

see

>>44425927

>Losing is FUN!

Embrace your inner Dorf
>>
>>44424532
You just don't get it maaaan
>>
>>44425857
I've only played before Cove, but back then the game was pretty damn easy unless you made team that sucks on purpose.
I've lost under 5 people in 30 weeks, and most of that was to boss fights I've seen for the first time and had no idea how they work.
>>
>>44425927
I don't know how people get to the point of heart attacks. I consider it a serious problem if more than one hero makes it to 100, worth considering abandoning. I dislike corpses, because you're already rewarded for being able to attack rear enemies first, because 9 times out of 10, they're the one's doing aoe stress, or healing, or whatever the fuck will really fuck you up. And it almost seems like they didn't really want to add it, considering all the different ways to never even spawn a corpse.
>>
2 comments:

1. People need to stop whining about DD being so hard. It's easy. Death only comes to those who take unnecessary risks... or get exceptionally unlucky (fuck you, quadruple-crit rabid wolves).
Build the party according to the challenges you will face. (I build multiple parties and usually choose dungeon runs based on which complete party is ready.) Bring trinkets. Bring torches. Bring more food and DoT-curing items than you'll probably need. Have at least one heal and one off-heal in the party. Prioritize the murderation of your enemies in each encounter. Win. Invest in your adventurers. Repeat.

>>44417019
2. Please OP, no Pathfinder. The game is shit for anything but high-action mega-generic fantasy. Many would contend it's shit for that too.

I second the suggestion for Savage Worlds. It's simple, runs super fast, and the "shaken" mechanic really reflects HOW QUICKLY THE TIDE TURNS.

Alternatively, Rules Cyclopedia D&D with a couple house rules. The HP is too low for modern games that don't include a dozen hirelings, but slap on Darkest Dungeon's "death's door" mechanic, and you're looking at something with the right feel.

No matter what you choose, please don't use a sanity mechanic. Telling your players that their characters are stressed is lame. Making the players themselves stressed because their characters are in an oppressive environment laden with death... PRESS THIS ADVANTAGE. GIVE THEM NO QUARTER!
>>
>>44424688

what killed it for me was finding an OP strategy that carried me all the way through. it's a bit unbalanced right now.
>>
>>44426645
>It's easy.
Also tedious far too often for my tastes, but having gone through the available content multiple times undoubtedly contributes to that.
>>
>>44426645

If I prioritize saving my adventurers, getting my groups to higher levels is easy. but that same can not be said for killing low level bosses, especially since leveled up adventurers refuse to go on missions they consider beneath them.

My A-teams roll around at level six just fine. But so far I have sent 16 level 2 adventurers to their death against the Brigand 8 Pounder, and I still can't tell you what the game expects me to do against it. If I kill the bandits they just respawn infinitely, if I don't kill the bandits they kill my dudes one by one until eventually I miss killing the matchstick man and get KABOOMed into TPK. Status effects/DoT don't do diddly on the 8 pounder, stunning the bandits/matchstick man are interchangeable with killing them since they have roughly the same outcome, healing never buys you any time compared to the damage output coming your way and the protection on the 9 pounder means that 3-5 damage is the most I can expect from a hit on it.

Eventually I just stopped trying, because its not worth more hours of my life to figure out that particular puzzle.
>>
File: Feeling meaty.jpg (157 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Feeling meaty.jpg
157 KB, 640x360
>>44422321
Only problem I have is the latest stalling mechanic update, they made the stalling mechanic worse having it easier to actually trigger and even more consequences are caused for triggering it.

I wonder some of the time if I'm actually fighting with the mechanic than the enemies.
>>
>>44426913
Good, stalling broke the game
>>
>>44426955

Stalling was the only thing that made parties without a Vestal or Crusader viable. The soft healing classes simply don't pack enough punch to keep your dudes alive for long, and trying to use food to shore up the difference flushes money down the drain.
>>
>>44427051
I agree you cant do no healer runs anymore but you probably couldnt do those anyways because you cant nuke down something with 60% prot anyways and dark runs are so much mor brutal so you cant get the easy crits anymore.
>>
File: Can not have enough.png (228 KB, 500x625) Image search: [Google]
Can not have enough.png
228 KB, 500x625
>>44426955
You Fool.
It was fixed before the latest update, they actually made it worse in that if a situation is 4 v 1 and the enemy isn't dead, "oh well here is some stress! Do it faster slave!" And it can easily be overcome by leaving it at a 4 v 2 as long as there are two weak enemies you can heal pretty much everything to zero.

This latest one actually makes it nearly impossible not to trigger it, especially if the remaining enemy is super tanky or the last enemy is hiding behind a bunch of corpses and your range guy is trying not to die.
>>
>>44423525
cool opinions, bro.
>>
>>44426885
Sounds like you need to get good.

Make what I call "team marks." Houndmaster, high speed. Mark targets and prot debuff. Exploits his own marks. Bounty hunter to exploit marks. Arbalest for same reason, but with an off-heal. Vestal for main heal.

Alternatively, put 2 abominations and 2 things that can stand to be with them into a team.
>>
Well, four weeks in I've found the Collector and kicked its arse. No casualties so far. Seems easy enough!
>>
>>44427239
>not 4 abominations
As if you need anything else.
>>
>>44427410
Collector isn't really something you should be dying to, considering he's got a decent chance of literally not being able to damage you. But hey, enjoy the dosh.
>>
>>44427239

Literally never seen a Houndmaster come up through the wagon, and I see 4 new faces a week. Did the Bounty Hunter + Arbalest thing to try and take advantage of marked combos, with a Man of Arms thrown in there too for extra marking and buff/debuffing. Crusader on the front lines for beatstick and battle heal.

That was the second group to be sent to their deaths out of the 4.
>>
File: siren.sprite.attack_lure.png (359 KB, 577x817) Image search: [Google]
siren.sprite.attack_lure.png
359 KB, 577x817
>>44423441
>second worst character
She is a powerhouse in The Cove son. She or a PD are a must have when going in there.
Blights 4 dayz.
>>
>>44427585
Shes just bad though, she eats the plague doctors 3 slot and the plague doctor is better than her. Especially once you get the trinket that makes her melee attack absurd
>>
>>44427585
Man the siren was such a disappointing boss

cool lore though
>>
need more PROT removal skills. It's fucking bullshit that the HM is the ONLY character who can remove it
particularly in the Cove where enemies can stack that shit and tank past anything you throw at them
>>
>>44427969
Use blights/bleeds m8. Shit like blight and bleed ignore PROT and when stacked even twice do really good constant damage.
>>
File: brigand cannon.png (79 KB, 300x268) Image search: [Google]
brigand cannon.png
79 KB, 300x268
>>44429930

> Blights and bleeds

Thats adorable.
>>
>>44430178
>Thinking you're a hard boss

That's adorable.
>>
>>44430217
He may not be hard but boy is he tedious

Then again its not like theres such at thing as a "hard" boss once you know their gimmick

Except maybe swine king, prophets a bitch too i suppose
>>
>>44425608

Swine Prince/King reeks of MASTERFUL DESIGN mentality. Its in such a rush to be clever that it actually comes full circle and encourages you to just use meathead strategy instead, because the alternative is getting punished for trying to do something other than W + R1 the fight.
>>
>>44430301
Real boss is Wilbur, Swine King is just a bodyguard.
>>
>>44417019
I played something like this in GURPS once. It went just ass in game - they won a few battles, got weary, screw up next one, run away, get lost and all went downhill from that point.
>>
>>44430721
Wilbur is the fucking antiboss, when you kill him you lose.

Hell you cant even stun him to skip a turn on the boss because he still hurts like fuck with his blind swipes
>>
Say, people have been bitching a lot about recent changes, and have turned their steam reviews downards in some kind of epic reddit raid.

Did they not get the memo that the changes they're talking about are optional, and that you can turn them off in the menu?
>>
>>44431234
Evidently not.

Dammit /tg/, I want to run this now.
>>
>>44431234
Yeah, believe it or not the most jarring change of late is the Death's Door perma-penalty. Where if you reach Death's Door you suffer a penalty to most of your stats until the quest is done.

It's a fair and sensible addition, sure, I mean, nigga almost died, but I feel like when I run I reach Death's Door on at least 1 party member every mission. And god forbid you go up against the Hag with that shit.
>>
>>44433692
you can also turn that one off
but yeah i guess that falls on mechanics that make sense but aren't fun
>>
>>44426103
This. I haven't played it since cove, but it wasn't nearly as hard or bad as people claimed. Just use your head and know when to retreat and try again.

Also Plague Doctor is best.
>>
>>44431234

Only a couple of them, and I don't think that's really the point.

From the sound of things, a lot of the recent updates to the game have been less about adding new content and more about adding new ways for the players to get fucked on a regular basis. There is a difference between a game being challenging and a game being spiteful. Its like they got a huge boner for the idea of dark souls that gets memed about, but without recognizing that the reason Dark Souls works is because you honestly don't lose that much from frequently losing in that game, whereas Darkest Dungeon doesn't work that way.

I have heard people compare it to FTL as well, but that comparison doesn't work either because a full game of FTL takes maybe two hours, whereas you can dump 10 hours into DD and still be just scratching the surface of the game.

Red Hook need to get their head on straight and figure out what the fuck kind of game this is supposed to be and stick with it, because their current "plan" mashes up the worst bits of a bunch of successful things outside of the ecosystem that made those things work.
>>
File: OSRcharsheet_v3_grey_NEW.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
OSRcharsheet_v3_grey_NEW.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>44417019

It's exactely the project I'm working on at the moment, and exactely with Lotfp + some houserules. Have the present character sheet.
>>
>>44435256
I need to know more
>>
>>44426453
I got the game a few days ago for Christmas. I'm like 18 weeks into the game and three of seven heroes I've lost have been to heart attacks. I like to grind up new guys by putting three lvl 0s and one lvl 1 on a team, and I like to maximize loot by doing entire runs completely in the dark. I regularly have to treat heroes with stress-induced afflictions like Hopeless or Masochistic.

Then again, I'm deliberately playing as a callous manager who uses people up then discards them. Also, I want to see all of the red and gold speech bubbles. I found that the Abomination class' Abusive speeches were underwhelming, but also kind of funny.
>>
>>44437109
You are literally the worst sort of monster, using them only to further your own goals before callously abandoning them to their dark fate.

Just like your Ancestor.
>>
>>44437285
That's why there's a "Crazy" in the "The Crazy Hal's All-Night Diner Estate".

I am a noob in every imaginable way.
>>
>>44423555

Yeah I get this, especially the cost of treatments. It feels like a slow grind toward unrecoverable losses now. Eventually you just aren't going to be able to pay for all the shit your guys have on them.
>>
>All these people not knowing how incredibly vital Arbalest is in the Swine King fight

Pro Tip: Arbalest can clear Marks, guess what happens when the Swine King has no idea who to hit (No, he doesn't one hit KO your party)
>>
>>44439033

>No, he doesn't one hit KO your party
Judging by the rest of the game, that wouldn't be outside the realm of possibility
>>
>>44439065
nah, he just does wild flailing which has low accuracy and not as much damage.
>>
>>44439033
>(No, he doesn't one hit KO your party)
nice try Red Hook
>>
>>44439033
Did they buff him? He wasn't hard to kill.
>>
>>44439033
>he doesn't one hit KO your party
No, he just mauls the party if there are no marked targets.
>>
>>44434215
You know you can run from a fight, right? I learned it when I started playing after Arbalest/MAA update. During my first time in the catacombs I found black pointy altar thingy and used torch on it to see what it does. It spawned level 5 shoggoth miniboss. My party is 0-1 level scrubs, mind you. What I did next is I ran away like a coward and it worked!

I wish more players knew about this secret technique of fleeing and licking your wounds. You are not suppossed to grind unlucky parties to death and sacrifice one after another, that's not how humans behave.

Devs should make white flag button bigger and add more mechanics to it. Bandits and grave robbers should be really good at outrunning their teammates. Crusaders and Lepers stay and fight. Stress and quirks should influence bahavior too.
>>
>>44439033
Just use moves that shit on his attack%
using a team that benefits from target damage also helps

I just killed the second Pig King this way

Though I did just waste 5k+ on a failed run at the Flesh boss, got wrecked by two surprise encounters and lost a highway man.
>>
File: 1335776639882.jpg (283 KB, 854x1200) Image search: [Google]
1335776639882.jpg
283 KB, 854x1200
>>44417019
WHFRP 2ndEd.

*Sanity system (with pages of psychosis)
*Firearms, armour
*Magic is unsettling to others
*Cults, beastmen, daemons and outer-realm gribblies

Seriously. I heard that it was the influence for Darkest Dungeon in the first place.
>>
File: stress.png (186 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
stress.png
186 KB, 600x450
>>44417019
I'm using the stress system in a game i'm DMing. the only problem i'm having with it, is how can the PCs get stressed out and it make sense.
>>
File: BigBeautifulAnimeEyes.png (657 KB, 660x579) Image search: [Google]
BigBeautifulAnimeEyes.png
657 KB, 660x579
>>44434155
>Also Plague Doctor is Best
>>
File: Valvasor_-_Duin.jpg (371 KB, 1500x819) Image search: [Google]
Valvasor_-_Duin.jpg
371 KB, 1500x819
>>44436789
What about? Setting-wise or ruleswise?
>>
>>44417357
>>44423722

Why though.
>>
>>44440177

> I wish more players knew about this secret technique of fleeing and licking your wounds.

The game wants you to do none of those things. You get punished for fleeing the fight to save your skins, and then you get punished again for abandoning the quest. Which you are going to have to do, because if you had to run away from that fight in the first place you are not going to complete this quest. The encounter is still there, trying to go down the same hallway again later just throws you right into the same situation you ran away from last time.

And unless you have a log to burn, licking your wounds isn't an option because no one in the party knows how to use their unlimited use healing magic unless someone is trying to stick a dagger in them while they do it.

If the game wants me to consider running away a legitimate option, maybe it shouldn't punish me FOUR TIMES every time I do it (Stress, Stress again, provisions and my IRL time).
>>
File: CURSE YOU.png (138 KB, 350x360) Image search: [Google]
CURSE YOU.png
138 KB, 350x360
>mfw I cannot in good faith just send my heroes to die and always try to save them and make sure to treat their stress and quirks and diseases when they're back, even if I send them in with no torches for phat loot
>mfw I'm still a scrub and my average gold is 8k even after 50 weeks
>mfw I want to EXECUTE WITH IMPUNITY and clear the evil like righteous fire but the RNG hates me

I just want to repent for my ancestor's shitty fucking decisions and bring hope and light back to the state

Is that really too much to ask?

By the way, grave robber best girl. My favorite class by far and has never failed me yet. Thanks Hugonin
>>
>>44417194

>>44421892
In all seriousness, its not a fetish related game, but just another OSR. The modules are, however, completely off the wall, unfair, and ridiculous. They are for people who heard the reputation of Tomb of Horrors and thought it was what "real D&D" is about, though Tomb of Horrors is way more fair and calm than your typical LotFP game.
>>
>>44442527
As someone who was a player for Death Frost Doom I 100% agree with this statement. Sure there's ways to "win", but they rely on PCs not being well, PCs 90% of the time

Still, I love the system (both as a player and GM) and think the modules are awesomely thematic and in depth.
>>
>>44442566

>awesomely thematic

I'd never deny that
>>
>>44442653
Speaking of which, I'd love to run that module for a bunch of people. It was kind of a whiff on our group as the whole thing derailed so goddamn fast due to having a first timer my fiancé, bad decision. She doesn't play with us anymore
>>
Torch Bearer
>>
>>44443034
I'll post my question here too I guess. I pirated it once, it was enjoyable to pass time with but I've held back from taking the plunge since >poorfag
>>
>>44442200
>Abandoning Quest is bad
Uh.... what? If you did well enough you can rake in more loot than what the actual mission rewards gives, punishes? Pssh, what is some meager amount of stress (Seriously, it's not that much, the stress it gives you can be cleared off by the passive stress relief, and if you somehow ended with a high stress, your hero probably needs Stress Relief in the first place anyway) and quirks to the possibility of losing your trinkets, your heroes, and all your hard earned loot from the dungeon run? Heck in the "Explore the 90% of The Dungeon" Quest, you can actually just run away from fights in rooms since you technically explored them when you entered them meaning you don't have to do all the room battles (Also works with The Cannon too, you don't need to finish off the minions around it, just destroy it and runaway).
>>
>>44442527
>>44442566
With the information given to me here, wheter or not LOFP sucks or not depends on the answer to this question.

how long does it take to create a character?
Spending more than a quarter of an hounr on character creation only to die on the first spike trap is the symptom of a shitty game.
>>
>>44423722
>Americans complaining about the Japanese.jpg
>>
>>44442200
>The game wants you to do none of those things.
It doesn't. Losing the whole team at low levels is worse than retreating and losing much of your starting wealth on supplies. You can recover from that as I did. It makes me laugh when I read about "punishing RNG", Sometimes it's unfair and most of the time uninteractive, but you have a way out. Just be a coward.
>>
>>44443432
>how long does it take to create a character?
Minutes. It's old-school Basic D&D effectively. For better or worse.
>>
Have we done a Top Kek or other edits for the heroic pics?
>>
>>44444742
Not to my knowledge. I do have this though.
>>
File: knock knock who is it JUSTICE.png (470 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
knock knock who is it JUSTICE.png
470 KB, 600x600
>>
>>44440795
I can believe it.
>>
>>44445789

I just had a quest to kill that guy. I found him pretty easy if I just had the Berzerker and Highwayman stack bleed on him, the Vestary stun him, and the Graverobber Blight Dart him.

By the end he was taking 18pts of damage from Blight and Bleed alone.
>>
File: Ae6oYkA.png (379 KB, 497x471) Image search: [Google]
Ae6oYkA.png
379 KB, 497x471
>>44445789
>>
Rule63 darkest dungeon
Who is best girl?
>>
File: headpat.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
headpat.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>44446186
monster girl abomination
>>
>>44446186

Obviously best husbando becomes best girl

Houndmaster
>>
>>44446186
Crusader
>>
>>44446218

Wouldn't that be Houndmistress?
>>
>>44446544

I always forget that's the feminine form of master, but yes, that's it.
>>
>>44446186
Pig king
>>
File: Darkest Dungeon.png (783 KB, 1290x774) Image search: [Google]
Darkest Dungeon.png
783 KB, 1290x774
>>44440795
>WHFRP

THIS!
It obviously happens in the same sort of a dark low-powered fantasy not-europe.
>>
>>44446205
Now I want to headpat a Rule63'd Abomination and feed her pancakes.
>>
>>44446186
Houndmaster or Occultist, if we're doing it Rule 63.
>>
>>44447591
>That Dismas
Smashing!
>>
> Have a Leper in the party
> look around at all of the people with healing magic and the ability to cure diseases
> Leper is still a Leper

Man, those campfires must be aaawkwaaaaaard
>>
>>44448143
Only Jesus can cure leprosy.
>>
>>44441943

Both, if possible.
>>
>>44442444
Damn those trips

Seriously though you can just cycle through heroes and just consider everyone aside your favorites to be disposable part timers.
>>
>>44448209

And, you know, antibiotics.
>>
File: d200 Failed Fantasy Careers.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
d200 Failed Fantasy Careers.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>44448256
Setting is 165* alternate history Europe, the castle was inherited by an Austrian-Italian nobleman and is real world Castle Tybein. His deranged uncle was known to dabble in forbidden magic etc. etc. Rules-wise bigger influences are Last Gasp Grimoire and the weapon proficiencies from Dungeon of Signs. I also took in the 200 failed professions table from Ten Foot Polemic, and created tables for a character's nation and (oWod-ish) nature, so character can be randomly generated. We did a session in which we just got drunk and generated characters which has been pretty fun. Best one was a Swedish Visionary (failed) piemaker turned priestess of Freya. Starting equips are a rolling pin and a delicious pie.
>>
>>44448374

I still wouldn't send my part timers to die, anon.

I mean I might boot them if they get too stressed because I figure they can just chill the fuck out by themselves no problem as soon as they leave Mr. Darkest's Wild Ride, but not be like "yeah I'm hiring you to die"

Gameplay and roleplaying are not agreeing. I'll find a way though
>>
>>44448143
Maybe that's how he survived so long.
>>
>>44448376
You must not be keeping up with the news.

Antibiotics are a thing of the past. Deaths from routine infections will outpace cancer deaths by 2050.
>>
>>44444444
>>
Bought this game quite recently. Very good.
Narrator's voice is GOAT
>>
File: Brief respite.png (2 MB, 1080x764) Image search: [Google]
Brief respite.png
2 MB, 1080x764
I love this game.

Even if I sometimes get frustrated by it, I keep going, pushing on through because it's more satisfying to triumph over difficulty than to charge headlong to victory.

And honestly besides a brief period of bad luck recently I've been doing quite well and have to wonder what my friends are doing when they say the game is absurdly hard and they can't even get off the ground, I never had any such problems.

Going into boss fights and figuring out their gimmick never struck me as a bad idea, losses are expected and figuring out a good strategy to defeat a boss, building the right team, and then executing that plan is very satisfying.

And overall I find the gameplay to be quite solid.
>>
>>44437327
>le funny name maymay
You are scum

>>44440177
The problem is that even running away gives you a big stress hit. Which is rarely killer, but does end up costing even more gold.
>>
>>44442200
This. I would rather lose a party than retreat, since I have a chance of winning as opposed to guaranteed loss.
>>
>>44449285
Awesome. Crossposting to the WHFRP thread.

>>44450799
Damn straight it is. I have an MP3 bundle of all the lines to play for my RPG group. Im trying to get all the lines from Vermin Tide too.
>>
>>44417019

WHFRP 2e. You wouldn't even need to make most of the classes into custom careers, either, but you easily could.
>>
File: heh.jpg (57 KB, 295x474) Image search: [Google]
heh.jpg
57 KB, 295x474
>>44419609
>>
>you will never be a stoic, reserved leper distrusted and feared by his erstwhile comrades
>you will never prove your worth through feats of terrifying strength and endurance
>you will never be the bedrock of your party, a shining exemplar of the power of will
>you will never meet death with a smile on you face, your comrades only then realizing how they had come to depend on you
>>
>>44417019
who the fuck plays this overrated meme shit? dankest dungeon has got to be one of the most godawful """""""""""""SOULS-LIKE""""""""""""" games ive ever seen.
>hurrr git gud
fuck you. how about the devs git gud and stop making shitty games with broken mechanics and start making fucking sense. why the fuck can't my healer use her healing skill outside of battle? why the fuck are my characters fatass shovelmouths who get hungry five seconds after they literally just ate? why the fuck did the dev think a boss mechanic where you're punished for doing sensible activities would be fun (inb4 "spam bleeds and blight" shitters)

fuck you /tg/, you're just as bad as /v/. this game is godawful.
3.5 >> dogshit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> darkest dungeon
>>
>>44446186
Woman-At-Arms

>grizzled one-eyed milf
>fearless
>full of bantz
>drinks hard and then rides you hard after a mission
>still cuddles afterwards
>>
>>44446205
Source?
>>
>>44454945
Here's your reply.
>>
>>44454945
All DD opinions aside this a one ugly ass post
>>
>>44455236
Yeah, that's how pretty much all of /v/ looks.
>>
>>44455307
>/v/
im from /mu/
>>
>>44449709
That's because most antibiotics have been in use for decades, as there hasn't been a need for new ones. As immunities arise, new antibiotics will be developed- hopefully before an immune contagion oopsies into a huge epidemic.
>>
>>44455326
Shitposting is shitposting.
>>
>>44454945
>3.5>>dogshit
Opinion discarded
>>
>>44454945
I agree with the content of this post, if not the tone.
>>
>>44455369
And old ones will be cycled back in. With selective pressures removed, bacteria will lose resistance to old treatments quickly.
>>
Rolled 5, 6, 2, 5, 3, 5, 4, 6, 1, 4, 2, 1, 1, 3, 3, 1, 6, 4 = 62 (18d6)

>>44443432
I'm gonna make one right now.
>>
>>44453089
In my next campaign I'm naming it "The Grumpy Cat Estate" and there's nothing you can do to stop me.
>>
>>44456124
Someone name a DD Estate "The Trump Estate."

Then play without ever hiring Occultists or Arbalests.
>>
File: 1433410276874.jpg (31 KB, 380x500) Image search: [Google]
1433410276874.jpg
31 KB, 380x500
>>44455457

>>44455746
Aye. I really want to like this game but fuck if it makes it hard to do.
>>
>>44456276
Concentrate on improving the luxuries, making them real classy.
>>
>>44456392
Fire a hero the moment a negative quirk sets you back in some significant way (Klepto hero steals loot, compulsive character activates a curio and a negative effect happens). Also Fire then should they get an Affliction at 100 Stress, instead of becoming Virtuous.
>>
>>44453089
It's not that big. You can try another trick if things go South from the beginning. Launch party after party with minimal supplies, grab whatever loot you can and retreat. Technically you just pass a week since the game doesn't allow you to do that normally. After 2-3 weeks you should be able to gather a fresh party to start again.
>>
>>44455369
We haven't found a new class of antibiotics in how many years? Not to mention we're seeing carbapenem resistant bacteria. I'd say that's a need for something new.

>>44455903
For what values of quickly?
>>
>>44457442
>something new
Time for nanomachines
>>
Might as well post here:

I want to work on making some classes for Darkest Dungeon, as an introduction to making my own mods. Apparently it's fairly easy.

What design space isn't covered by one of the existing classes?
>>
>>44460714

PROT. buffer/debuffer is the first thing that comes to mind. Sure, some classes can add prot to themselves but otherwise....
>>
>>44460908
Also HoTs
>>
>>44460714

Dedicated scouters, stress healing, or (ironically, given the nature of the plague doctor) disease healing.
>>
>>44461724
>>44460908
This has made me curious, how does one mod a class into DD?
>>
>>44455326
Back, back, to Hell abomination! Taint not our board with your presence!
>>
>>44462094
PRESS THIS ADVANTAGE!
GIVE THEM NO QUARTER!
>>
>>44446205
You have my attention.
>>
>>44461724
>disease healing class

Do not listen to this man.
>>
>>44462140
Go away scary lady at the sanitarium.
>>
>>44462156
I'm serious though. If you have a class that can essentially get rid of them for free, diseases go from an "oh shit" thing to just another temporary debuff. Gameplay wise it's just a bad idea.
>>
>>44462185
The Plague Doctor and Grave Robber have camp abilities that heal disease, Anon.
>>
>>44462185
Read the Plague Doctor's camping skills. There already is a class that can essentially get rid of diseases for free.
>>
>>44462209
>>44462214
Well fuck, I'm just stupid then.
>>
>>44446186
I'm going with the Crusader. A valliant lady-knight fighting to vanquish evil...she may even be into hand-holding.
>>
>>44461724
>Dedicated scouters
HM and GR
>stress healing
Jester and Vestal in religious party
>disease healing
items
>>
File: 1446946844157.gif (405 KB, 416x379) Image search: [Google]
1446946844157.gif
405 KB, 416x379
>>44455093
Teaching Feeling, aka loli head patting and feeding simulator of the year, all years.
>>
>>44455093
Teaching Feel
To play it, you'll need to download three things: the game, the dialog translations, and the english menu replacements. Unpack and copy the replacement files into the correct subfolders to replace the japanese.

http://pastebin.com/sfUW2jT1

I just downloaded it, but haven't had a chance to play it yet (spent the past ~12 hours figuring out Elona+, which is much different than the Stone Soup or Angband dungeon crawl I'm more used to).
>>
>>44462185
Diseases aren't oh shit anyways, just another annoying gold sink
>>
>>44462403
>Diseases aren't oh shit
Say that again when one of your guys catches the black fucking plague and syphilis, two fights into a dungeon.
>>
>>44462462
I never understood how you catch syphilis from a corpse.

Still, less debilitating than most mental breaks.
>>
>>44462524
>catch syphilis from a corpse.

In that case it was from mutant piglet vomit, to be precise.
>>
>>44462552
This is why you don't skull-fuck the little brighters to celebrate killing them.
>>
>>44462462
I had a guy leave a dungeon with Black Plague, Red Plague, Syphilis and The Runs.
>>
>>44462580
Damn...that's the point where you consider just sending them off instead of spending a month curing them. It's a shitty thing to do, but what can you do?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.