[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kábabcraft - Rise of Daesh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: kababcraft.jpg (1 MB, 1948x1712) Image search: [Google]
kababcraft.jpg
1 MB, 1948x1712
More than four years after it began, the war has killed over 220,000 people of the Kingdom of Syria, half of whom are believed to be innocent peasants and their families. Raids are destroying crowded towns and villages, horrific bloodsheds are widespread. Basic necessities like food and mead are sparse.

You are to pick a race and a class in this conflict and fight for what you see as just. Good luck!
>>
>Trolls
a rag-tag race of adventurers, raiders and bandits. They are represented by the Order of Blood and associated with anti-royal shadow guilds with certain territorial control and an alternative "King", claiming to represent the "legitimate" Syrian Kingdom.

>Orcs
a savage horde of fanatics, believers in the God of Blood. Those that do not share their belief are executed in abominable manner. They are known for their brutality and stories of abhorrent crimes and sexual abuse of the enslaved elven maidens of the north-eastern realm have been heard from those lucky enough to escape their camps of horror.
>>
>Humans
the once most prosperous race of Syria, now fights to retain peace and defend those in need of protection. Their brave King Bashar the Wise sworn to protect his kingdom from the treacherous hordes, but a foreign entity known only as the Realm of Chaos has intruded his dominion making his effort harder than he planned.

>Elves
a peaceful race living in the dominion of Man, after the begining of the war they have become enslaved by the savage Orcs and their treacherous brethren in the north, the Türuk-Hai. Their only hope seems to be King Bashar the Wise, but do they trust him enough to ally with his forces? Their relationship with the race of man was not always based on friendship.

>Realm of Chaos
stronger than they seem, with forces far greater and more arcane than King Bashar the Wise could have imagined. It has been told that they could command great dragons coming from beyond the seas, throwing fire from the skies. However rumors from the high towers of Damascus speak of envoys from a great and powerful lord that governs an empire so vast, that the sun sets 200 times before one crosses it whole, offering help to the King in this dire times.
>>
>>44414282
ISIS pls go
>>
Im listening.. Assuming you will post classes in a moment?
>>
>>44414282
Too soon.
>>
Shit man, someone take-over I doubt OP will do this. Want to play this bad.
>>
I've always wanted to play a modern era mercenary game Mount&Blade Style. With the abundance of oil, drugs, angry farmers, extremists, mercenaries, and chaos in Syria I think it could make for a fun setting.
>>
>>44414957
Theres actually a mod for that. Its kind of shit, but It exist.
>>
>>44414984
I'm not really surprised. The issues is that I'm pretty bad with ranged weapons in M&B and I really hate the gunpowder expansions.

What I'm looking for is a tabletop that lets me manage a party of mercenaries on a quest for cash and infamy in a modern setting. if anyone says GURPS they're getting strangled
>>
>>44415130
Not quite what your looking for but its close, Try Jagged Alliance.

I know how you feel though, Im really into modern era on the small scale like that. No one ever does it well though.. Or really at all.
>>
>>44415130
>a tabletop that lets me manage a party of mercenaries on a quest for cash and infamy in a modern setting.
Modified non-magic Shadowrun, maybe
>>
Put quest in the title next time so my filter hides your thread.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.