[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Star Wars CYOA Thread Part 1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: anchorhead.jpg (206 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
anchorhead.jpg
206 KB, 600x337
Star Wars CYOA

The date is 4BBY at the height of the Empire, the Imperials reign over half of known space, but not quite yet on your backwater planet... You're a former hutt slave who was owned by a Tatooine wraid hunter until he got himself mauled by a Krayt Dragon and you had the good sense to haul ass out of Mos Eisley and make a new life in Anchorhead with a brand new name. You wake up in your rented apartment at the rise of Tatooine's second sun, Tatoo II. Your back aches as you get out of your bed, springy and falling apart. You try to get a wash only to realise your water vaporators are busted. Again. You have work serving drinks in the Cantina soon, and Guganga is going to throw you on the street if you're late again. Hutts are naturally lazy creatures, and loathe humans who don't look good in metal bikinis. On the other hand, your friend Jabulba has some deathsticks, and he's being talking about a big job that could finally make you enough money to get passage off this place.

After you're dressed and ready, you head outside. The sun is already sweltering, and you're dying for a drink. The watering hole is a short walk away from the door out of your apartment. Three shady looking characters are huddled next to it. Two of them are hooded but you see one of them is a Weequay. He grimaces at you when you lock eyes with him. You decide to....

>A. Go to work at the Cantina, another day, another credit. You think one of the dancers is into you, and you don't want to get on Guganga's bad side.

>B. Go to meet up with your friend, the chance of a big payday has to be better than a stable job on the poverty line.

>C. Get a drink at the watering hole. You might be late for work, but you're gonna be dead of dehydration if you don't get a drink.
>>
B.

Big money, big money
>>
File: spaceport.jpg (402 KB, 1600x1048) Image search: [Google]
spaceport.jpg
402 KB, 1600x1048
>>44412438
I'll just respond to first choice at first to get the ball rolling.

The prospect of heading to work seems less and less apprealing the closer you get to the cantina. As you draw near and see two Aqualish in a fist fight and a Rodian closing in behind with a vibroknife, you make a turn and head to the spaceport to meet up with Jabulba. You see him sitting on a cargo crate talking to a dreary eyed Ithorian. He grins at you as he catches your eye, his own eyes reflecting Tatooine's sun in a way only the silky black eyes of Nautolans can. The Ithorian lets out a giant cloud of smoke as you arrive, and slumps off towards the cantina. When he is clear, Jabulba tosses you a deathstick.

"Suck that kark up my friend, for today is our last day of being losers my friend, I know a guy who works packing cargo ships bound to Nar Shadaa who can make sure a certain crate full of spice makes it on the next shipment."

He winks at you as he inhales on the tube, letting it fall to the sand as he exhales.

"The crate could have us on it, man. We could get out of here."

You need credits and spice first. Guganga deals in spice... Lots of it.

>A. Suggest a heist, steal Gugangas spice and live like kings!

>B. Going to Guganga and offer to strike a mutual deal

>C. Lurk around and look for opportunities to make some easy money
>>
>>44412493
>>A. Suggest a heist, steal Gugangas spice and live like kings!

space nigger ftw
>>
>>44412493
B. Probably not a great idea to rob our boss right away without getting a better idea of how his operation runs
>>
File: 1449617014163.png (71 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1449617014163.png
71 KB, 250x250
>>44412522
>>44412552
WE NEED A TIE BREAKER

SOMEBODY HELP
>>
>>44412522
>>44412552

I'll switch to A, up for ripping off a Hutt
>>
>>44412493
>>B. Going to Guganga and offer to strike a mutual deal
>>
B.

Can we, like, give him death sticks for spice? Is that how it works?
>>
>>44412658
>>44412756

Thinking OP started writing up option A before you guys got here and hasn't seen these
>>
whatever lets just get it on

cant wait to be buttfucked by a hutt desu
>>
File: cantina_img.jpg (32 KB, 621x349) Image search: [Google]
cantina_img.jpg
32 KB, 621x349
>>44412522
Next vote will be majority rules so somebody else get in this thread pl0x

You've worked at the cantina long enough to get a decent understanding of the inner workings. When you're wiping the tables and nobody is listening, you're hearing exactly when the shipments of spice are coming through, which rooms they're being kept in, a scoundrel gets ideas. You make sure to tell them all in good detail to Jabulba as you both make your way to the cantina for a stakeout, leaving a trail of deathstick smoke and used tubes behind the pair of you.

After climbing atop a roof overlooking the cantina, and craftily "borrowing" a pair of macrobinoculars from a sleeping drunk, you both wait patiently for the shipment to arrive.

Hours go by, and multiple fights erupt from both within and outside the cantina. As the suns set, and night falls, Jabulba drifts asleep. Your own eyes are getting heavy as a pair of Aqualish carry in a cargo crate through the back entrance, the one that leads directly into the room behind Guganga's lounge, where a lot of the drinks are stored.. You nudge Jabulba awake.

"I've never been in the slug's private lounge, but I'll bet it's loaded with security." You nod in affirmation. "How do we get in there?"

You'll have to get through the lounge somehow, or through that door. A quick scan through the macrobinoculars shows them to be guarded. You ask Jabulba if he has a blaster on him.

"What, do I just go around carrying a blaster? What am I, a bounty hunter? I'm a pacifist man, no I don't have a blaster."

>A. Try getting in through the lounge, you only serve drinks and clean tables, you've never even been in the storage room, it's normally bar staff only but there could be a way to bluff in

>B. Could try and bribe, gag, kidnap or kill the guard at the door, that'd lead you right to the spice!

>C. It's too risky. Best to try and cut a deal, Guganga will be annoyed you skipped work, but the relief ship smuggle opportunity will pay off
>>
>>44412838

B. But we should try to have Jabulba create a distraction to lure them away, maybe start a huge bar brawl
>>
File: 1451254624190.png (74 KB, 300x256) Image search: [Google]
1451254624190.png
74 KB, 300x256
where'd y'all go?
>>
Rolled 45 (1d100)

>>44412838
>>B. Could try and bribe, gag, kidnap or kill the guard at the door, that'd lead you right to the spice!

Y-you're going to fast! YOUR BREAKING MY WOMB OP!
>>
>>44412838
B

Cut throat degenerate life for me
>>
>mislabeling quests as CYOAs

When will this meme end
>>
>>44412838
>>C. It's too risky. Best to try and cut a deal, Guganga will be annoyed you skipped work, but the relief ship smuggle opportunity will pay off
>>
File: 1361924724849.jpg (46 KB, 323x550) Image search: [Google]
1361924724849.jpg
46 KB, 323x550
>>44414675
>He doesn't know the plague of modern "CYOA" images is a result of people not knowing what the fuck a CYOA is.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.