[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drawthread: Yes Deer edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 113
File: 1451182357359.jpg (580 KB, 951x1500) Image search: [Google]
1451182357359.jpg
580 KB, 951x1500
Old thread: >>44356826

Post any art requests you have ITT. Keep in mind, the drawfriends are doing this for free, so do not be surprised or upset if they gloss over your post. Just be patient, and bump your request ONE time, every 24 hours after posting it. Don't be a jerk and immediately repost your request because you don't like the FREE art you received.

Additionally, please provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than vernal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for as best you can.

If you've recently had a request filled by a drawfriend, please be considerate of less fortunate anons and hold off on additional requests for a while.

Mind your manners, don't be rude to other people's requests, and remember to say thank you!

Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information drawfriends.

Books and Tutorials:
https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Paint Tool Sai: Need a mirror plz

Figure Drawing:
http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing: https://archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art guide: https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/
>>
File: 1431019588208.jpg (798 KB, 1884x1548) Image search: [Google]
1431019588208.jpg
798 KB, 1884x1548
Re-requesting an old request. Night Lord character out of his armor. I did get it filled, but no offense to the drawfriend, but his comic book style muscles are simply not my cup of tea.

1) Body of a space marine from EC's concept art. Very wide chest with large muscular limbs built like tree trunks. The only thing this pic doesn't show is the augmentic ports in a space marine's flesh- they look like valves or ports, and infrequently dot the flesh over major organs or arteries where power armor plugs into. Over a breast for example, there should be two or so small chrome plugs.

2) Wings. The character is a mutated Night Lord champion, and has grown bloody great wings as a gift from the Chaos Gods. They look like the wings on a bat. They're a light grey compared to the corpse-white flesh of a Night Lord.

3) Face. Character looks a lot like his Primarch, only he's bald. His face is pitted and scarred like Curze's, with a sharp nose and sunken flesh on his cheeks. His teeth are formed into a maw full of fangs, and like all Night Lords his eyes are jet black with the pupils completely overtaking the eyeball.

4) Wing size ref, the curved points are where the thumbs of the wings extend to, the tips go beyond that.

5) Pose. Sitting similar to this on an obscured throne with his wings folded partially behind him. He's wearing robes, with a single breast exposed that should in turn reveal some of his power armor ports induction ports. Only instead of gripping a club, he's holding the symbol of the Night Lords legion in his left hand, a winged skull.

http://www.spikeybits.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/night-lords-logo.png
>>
File: 2015-12-25 15.34.44.png (1 MB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-25 15.34.44.png
1 MB, 720x1280
Requesting my character for a Superhero styled game: His name is Sunburst, he has a certain type of ESP.He also has the mental ability to spontaniously combust places ( By which I mean explode) and people but only if he has been there before but he could use his power on anyone. He also has a healing factor and he can raise his temperature to dangerous degrees.
>>
>>44407553
Requesting a young Japanese businesswoman in a suit and miniskirt, a long coat, stockings, heels, and a pair of fingerless gloves. (She's a former punk who decided to go Corporate.) She's attractive except for a nasty-looking bullet scar on her forehead/temple. Facial expression should be somewhat cold and ruthless. She's got an armored briefcase in one hand, and is reaching into her jacket with the other to pull out a pistol.

This is for a Cyberpunk 2020 campaign.
>>
File: Outcast Request.jpg (330 KB, 1600x633) Image search: [Google]
Outcast Request.jpg
330 KB, 1600x633
Last week we had an interesting session, wherein an outcast member of a tribe of dragonborn (and half-dragons) was strapped to a tree and left to die via venomous snakes.

The party managed to save said outcast (with two saving throws failed, no less) and befriended him, despite him having no intention of staying with them due to their ideological differences and loyalties. Nonetheless, he was impressive enough to warrant some character art as he traipses off through the rainforest armed only with a hatchet.

I can't find any art to do him justice, and thus the request.

>Request begins here

There isn't really anything to be strict about here, there character essentials basically boil down to:

>dragonborn
>faded purple in colour
>has tail
>wielding a hand axe/hatchet

Other than that, it's pretty open to interpretation. Feel free to add scars, snakebites, places where his fellow tribe members might have beaten the shit out of him.

As always, thanks in advance drawbros.
>>
>>44407590
I am always annoyed when people say ESP for anything related to psychic.
Making shit blow by the power of the mind is not ESP.
ESP means and ONLY means Extra-sensory perception.
>>
File: 1450676784806.jpg (204 KB, 780x1024) Image search: [Google]
1450676784806.jpg
204 KB, 780x1024
Reposting from the last thread: Requesting an old paladin(60s-70s) with a broken-bladed claymore in one hand as a sword and a kite shield with a dragon on it's surface in the other, with the dragon protectively curled around a globe. His hair's cropped short and he's mostly wrinkled, not too scarred up. The armor is like pic related but with both pauldrons equal.
>>
File: tumblr_n6xx5p0Vxn1rpxnm5o2_400.gif (723 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n6xx5p0Vxn1rpxnm5o2_400.gif
723 KB, 400x225
>>44407678
I know that, it sounded better in my head because I couldn't think of how to word it better, pretty much I mean this.
>>
File: 1451058800591[1].jpg (134 KB, 960x577) Image search: [Google]
1451058800591[1].jpg
134 KB, 960x577
Reposting for a new thread:

My vampire has recently completed his greatest work: A vozhd. Fleshcrafting several ghouls together into one hideous gestalt war machine (that I would like art of). The ingredients:

•A woman, mid 40s, pale and a bit haggard from escaping an abusive husband and joining a vampire's cult.
• A gargoyle made of a collection of random human/animal/hobgoblin bones, rebar, and giant thistles.
• Some mantis shrimp (pictured).
• A coyote
• A coral snake

So she's about 8-9 feet tall with the mantis shrimp club/spear on one hand, along with the mantis shrimp carapace over most of her body, coral snake scales covering random patches where the carapace doesn't, and tufts of red fur poking out all over. The other arm has an assortment of vicious thorns and bone spikes for fingers. The only part that looks remotely human is her face, which still looks relatively normal but for the fact that it's on the head of this monstrosity's body.

If you want/need anything else, I'd be happy to oblige!
>>
File: 1441814908940.jpg (381 KB, 1200x701) Image search: [Google]
1441814908940.jpg
381 KB, 1200x701
Druid girl with long dark hair with her arms held open, smiling serenely but with a slightly insane glint in her eyes. Her clothes are just a dark brown or green cloak/poncho thing with pants and knee high boots. Rising up just behind her in the shadows is a Wendigo (the kind with the deer skeleton head and antlers like pic related). The head should be hovering just above/behind her. Body can be in shadows, but it should convey hugeness.

Thank you very much!
>>
>>44407553
>mfw my request is done
>mfw its amazing as hell
>mfw it becomes the OP of the next thread
>mfw I have no face because I don't want to waste an image for the limit

Coffee, if you're around, do you use any sites other than tumblr or DA still? Found both of those, but neither have been updated in a few months.
>>
File: reformed empire stormtrooper.png (1 MB, 1093x1600) Image search: [Google]
reformed empire stormtrooper.png
1 MB, 1093x1600
Requesting a stormtrooper design for an upcoming Star Wars game I'm running.

Typical stormtrooper armor, with a First Order-style helmet, worn over a shin-length uniform coat.

Also a helpful color code if a drawfriend wants to color it, but black & white is fine too.
>>
Could someone draw a mothgirl witch for me, please?
>>
File: characters.png (69 KB, 745x750) Image search: [Google]
characters.png
69 KB, 745x750
Requesting again for new thread.

Again, the story goes I'm making a series a character sheets for pathfinder to test my games, and when I'm done I want to publish it nice and share it, but I'm having trouble coming up with visuals. All I really need are sketches and/or rough ideas, I can any and all of the finalization myself.

If anyone has any sort of ideas, it would be very appreciated. I'm going to keep lurking for inspirations.
>>
>>44407553
>>44388607
Posting for the new thread.
>>
File: THE MOST METAL ZOMBIE.png (1 MB, 2088x960) Image search: [Google]
THE MOST METAL ZOMBIE.png
1 MB, 2088x960
Reposting from a couple of drawthreads back, I guess the drawfriend who took it up spontaneously combusted :(

The request is a Lost Soul from the Doom series taking over the body of an Eldar Banshee by biting off her head and taking its place on the now-vacant neck that is not at all ripping off Parasyte. To add to the creepy, the Lost Soul, with its new body, is doing something with the severed Eldar head, using it as an improvised melee weapon or something similarly grotesque.

The Banshee wouldn't have typical Banshee armor on, but would have "civilian" clothes, hence something like in the reference picture. I don't actually know what space elf "civilian" clothes look like, so that's my best bet.

Useless context not directly related to the request: I'm running a WH40k/Doom crossover game, beginning on an Eldar Craftsworld that's been taken over by demons. The Craftsworld's security, including a contingent of Banshees, were caught completely off guard and either turned into Lost Soul zombies or were just massacred. The current party is an Eldar Pirate, a Rogue Trader, Doom Guy, and a Mechanicus Heretek who can't wait to heresy all over the place with stolen xeno tech.

Also, I have a demand, not a request:

All you drawfriends have a happy new year, and thanks for another year of fulfilling the voracious appetites of the swarms of us requesters out of the cockles of your heart!
>>
>>44408308
>out of the clams of your heart
...what?
>>
hello.

give me some simple designs for odd creatures to draw. I still need to practice.
>>
>>44408622
A clawed arm with wings, and eyes on the wings.
>>
>>44408622
I'm just gonna point you at >>44407801 despite it not being very simple at all and hope for the best because it's probably the weirdest thing to try to draw.
>>
>>44408622
Would this class as an "odd" creature? >>44368411
>>
>>44408525

>not knowing that there are live clams lodged in the hearts of every human

Come on anon we learned this in, like, middle school.
>>
>>44408622
Scales, talons, fluffly
>>
>>44408742
Velociraptor.
>>
>>44408758
But I want a fluffy Velociraptor.
>>
>>44408777
Then go with the feathered version.
>>
>>44408825
Not feathers, doggy fluffy
>>
>>44408836
Velocicollie?
>>
>>44408856
Exactly
>>
File: safari poacher.png (2 MB, 984x984) Image search: [Google]
safari poacher.png
2 MB, 984x984
I'm making a monster-expert sort of character, who is an affably evil british poacher stereotype in safari clothes. He's a half-orc and knows tons about any kind of creature you hunt, or technically CAN hunt, many of which should probably not be hunted.

>Differences from reference
Half-orc, but has sold his tusks as ivory, and he doesn't wield a gun but instead carries a longsword. He's also middle-aged, with greying hair.

Typical Scene:
>Now be very still, these creatures' feathers are known to be able to sense even the subtlest of vibrations, making them hard to ambush like this.
>>I think the angel already sees us, Delkas.
>SHHHH! You'll startle it!

I'm in a group that is 100% artists and animators besides me, who draw their characters, so I feel kinda left out. Anything would be appreciated immensely.
>>
>>44408622
Cat-Bat please
>>
File: Arm.png (517 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
Arm.png
517 KB, 1024x1024
>>44408665
sorry, i went overboard just a little.
>>
>>44408684
>>44408742
>>44409045

that is a bit hard for me.
>>44408709
might draw that later
>>
>>44409327
>might draw that later
I'll be waiting eagerly! Thank you so much if you do decide to try it out.
>>
File: leen 2.png (718 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
leen 2.png
718 KB, 2000x2000
>>44409464
you are welcome.

but as you can see, my quality is terrible. so don't your hope up.
>>
>>44409480
Nah, just rough in that fancy sketchy way
>>
>>44404754
Would it be terribly uncouth if somebody inquired on the chances of a modern version? Like, keep the shirt as a wifebeater, and the waist-to-shoulder thing because "fuck yeah mike haggard", but removing all other armour and he'd be wearing, don't know, oversized chinos & some sleek shoes?

If it is so, sorry, and I'll show myself the way out.

My players are in the middle of a crusade to take their city back from The Man, and several powers-that-be are pooling resources to try and smash them with a Brute Brigade made of freaks, weirdos and sickos. A barrel-chested brawling walrus would be perfect. Thanks for reading. ¡Feliz salida y entrada de año!
>>
>>44409515
>uncouth

now where is the last time i heard this word?
>>
>>44409480
Aww man, don't think ill of your skill. I kinda like your style a lot.
>>
File: Tarsier Skull.jpg (156 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Tarsier Skull.jpg
156 KB, 900x900
>>44408622
A Tarsier skull with long dangling fingers at the bottom
>>
File: gwyndolin.png (406 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
gwyndolin.png
406 KB, 1280x1024
>>44409512

>>44409651
it is, at least compared to other drawfriends. When I first started to draw, it was out of necessity. Thanks for the compliment , anons.
>>44409733
Might draw it later on.
>>
>>44409820

That Gwyndolin needs bigger and more womanly lips
>>
File: 1451222064311.png (413 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
1451222064311.png
413 KB, 1280x1024
>>44409942
like this?
>>
>>44407852
I'm still around on those but I do mostly lewd commissions that can't be posted on those accounts.
>>
>>44410106
Pixiv?
>>
>>44409515
Can't done, family, I merged the layers when I was done, so no one element can be separated from the others, not to mention the tones all being on the one layer.
>>
>>44410184
Sorry, won't connect my lewd account to my real name.
>>
>>44410032
Anon, is it possible for you to draw a Nurgle Daemon when you have the time?
>>
File: characters.png (969 KB, 1306x1612) Image search: [Google]
characters.png
969 KB, 1306x1612
requesting a tech priest and a desperado for my friends' first characters. they would be posing together, and would have their weapons ready.
>>
File: horror.png (348 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
horror.png
348 KB, 1024x1024
>>44410367
>Nurgle Daemon

It will be kind of complicated but sure, why not. It will take some time.

Good night anons.
>>
File: 1450747656627.png (2 MB, 1960x944) Image search: [Google]
1450747656627.png
2 MB, 1960x944
Hey Drawfriends

I'd like to request a picture of these two, standing over a hammock crib, and inside the crib are 3 little puppies. (their werewolves, you see.)

The woman looks really tired, but content, and is wearing a sun dress/birthing gown type thing. The man looks shocked that there are several of them, but still happy. He looks the saw as in the picture provided.

Thanks!

Also, sorry if the picture provided is really big.
>>
>>44410549
Cool. Your style would fit the God of Plagues pretty well, same with Tzeentch.

Plus Nurgle barely gets any love these days.
>>
>>44410549
That pic kinda reminds me of the "Flesh" mutant pigs from STALKER. God, those things were horrifying.

I could see that Daemon making horrific warped pig sounds in the dead of night.
>>
File: the floating city wakes.jpg (176 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
the floating city wakes.jpg
176 KB, 1920x1200
Any mapmakers present? I'm looking to get a somewhat complex map done, though it doesn't have to be incredibly high quality. I feel like a standard or easy generator just won't cut it. Thanks to relatively common flight the whole world is pretty much well known from a bird's eye view at least.

For the sake of not going overboard with the world's info, this is going to be about one tenth of the size of Earth.

For landmass to ocean ratio, Earth is a decent model, but perhaps don't have as many continents connected or close to eachother, maybe a little less land to accommodate more separation between continents. Be creative with the climate and geography for the most part, but include on every major continent at least one sizable barren wasteland. These are mining areas, and for some reason the larger the mining area the more it draws monsters, so the large ones are pretty much owned by the very rich and very powerful who can afford to protect their workers. There can be smaller mining areas scattered throughout the world if you want too.

Above the surface are floating islands, around a dozen or so notable ones. Each one is definitely populated though, and is typically owned or at least funded by one of the elite of the world. The largest is barely big enough for a small kingdom of well-to-do folk, and the smallest is nearly entirely taken up by a very large temple. The islands move, but it's rather slowly and they tend to stay near certain areas, typically a friendly nation or at least neutral zone. The largest one should be near a truly massive mining area, but not directly over it. If you want to have the islands on a sidebar or something with some indication where they usually float that works too.

Pic related is a floating island landscape view that stuck out to me the most out of the ones I found.
>>
File: FemBilbo color.png (2 MB, 1834x951) Image search: [Google]
FemBilbo color.png
2 MB, 1834x951
Re-posting in case the OR didn't catch it,
>>
>>44411889
wouldnutinhairandonchin/10
>>
File: journey guardian.jpg (358 KB, 1191x661) Image search: [Google]
journey guardian.jpg
358 KB, 1191x661
Repopsting from old thread!

Okay, this is going to be a very long, complex and unusual request, but I'd be unbelievably grateful if anyone was kind enough to give it a shot!

Kindly requesting a rendition of a large segmented stone creature bursting up from an ocean, with a city floating on the ocean in the background

Firstly, the creature: It's basically a huge (5KM long!). somewhat bulkier version of one of the guardians from the game "Journey" (see pic related) with the segments of the main body being held together by streams of blue-green mana

Secondly, the city: the city is composed mainly of glass spires, but the main body of the city would be layered in tiers (one level for the base and 6 additional platforms, each smaller than the last so that the outer spires can stand until it tapers off to a point). The base of the city is circular with ports on the outer rim, with some of the spires acting as docks with tethers for airships.
The central spire of the city is much larger than all the others, the base of which is the heart of the city, as well as the city's lowest point, with the top of the spire being the highest point in the city, so the central spire pierces all tiers of the city (of course it'd be difficult to show that in a drawing!). It would also be amazing if you were able to portray the same blue-green glow emanating from the core of the city as the mana streams from it's guardians, but I leave that to you!

I know I'm asking a lot, probably more than the kind souls here are willing to give, but I would be grateful beyond words if anyone were to have a go!
>>
>>44410032

Looking good
>>
File: orcamermaid.jpg (73 KB, 734x1000) Image search: [Google]
orcamermaid.jpg
73 KB, 734x1000
Gonna request a Merfolk Bloodrager with a greataxe, draconic bloodline so some dragon features and breathing... lets say fire. Have fun with it.
>>
File: Desert-Centaur-tg.jpg (314 KB, 1200x934) Image search: [Google]
Desert-Centaur-tg.jpg
314 KB, 1200x934
Desert Centaur delivery.
>>
I have some knight concepts you could take a stab at, if you wished. I'll give a description and you draw what you feel, that sort of thing?

1/2

>Lantern Knights

>Also known as the Order of Monkfish, Lamp Heads or Chum Buckets, the Lantern Knights are a poor order based out of the town of Sorrow-By-The-Sea

>Disliked by most of the nobility as being 'a bunch of uppity wannabes' who 'only exist because of a legal loophole', Lantern Knights spend less of their time holding tournaments and chivalrously hunting than they do putting down bandits, running education / public work drives, and feeding the poor.

>Their gear is commonly slightly-rusted chainmail, with copper or bronze plates on top. They are often equipped with a spear and a short sword, and their helmet are fashioned after the ugly (but plentiful and hearty) fish that are caught by the town's fishermen - complete with dangling lantern.

2/2

>Knights of Yum

>Yum is a tropical land to the south that is rapidly growing rich thanks to its exports of fruits and spices; honeys; sugarcane and cocoa, and everything made thereof. It's said that the only unhappy people in Yum are dentists.

>Knights of Yum are stereotypically a jolly lot, fond of song and games, and well-equipped with flashy armour decorated with bright feathers or furs.
>They're also known for using shields made of black toffee in battle, which can absorb blows and then stick weapons in place. And to be eaten if needed, of course.

>tl;dr Fantasy Mesoamerica x plate armour x Willy Wonka
>>
>>44413223
These actually sound pretty legit. I like that lantern knight idea especially, along with 'Sorrow-By-The-Sea'. It's got a nice sound.
>>
>>44413203
Fuckin' sweet.
>>
File: 1450960795233.jpg (65 KB, 450x340) Image search: [Google]
1450960795233.jpg
65 KB, 450x340
Giving this another go, need a 40k request thrown together, anyone feel like having a shot?

The character is an Astropath from a Frontier World. He basically looks exactly like Lee Van Cleef (Pic Related) except with scorched out eye sockets.

As far as what the dude's wearing. Some sort of badass mix between old spaghetti-western era clothing and the 40k gothic aesthetic.

If he's got some sort of holy tome in one of his hands and a cool looking pistol in the other (or at his side ready to be drawn) that would be a huge bonus.
>>
File: Faaaabulous.png (220 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
Faaaabulous.png
220 KB, 480x480
>>44413203
That's amazing. Thank you so much.
>>
File: tumblr_m9czb8y71n1rep5r7o1_1280.jpg (620 KB, 700x973) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m9czb8y71n1rep5r7o1_1280.jpg
620 KB, 700x973
Would like a Tank Girl of the Leman Russ Vanquisher, based on this Tank Girl.

Would like to have one hand be the Vanquisher cannon, the other have a Heavy Bolter, and have the following gear represented in some way: Smoke Launcher, Comm System (with radio headset), and Search Light.

Would also like it to be Cadian Style, with camo colors being green and beige.
>>
File: tg1.png (309 KB, 800x1024) Image search: [Google]
tg1.png
309 KB, 800x1024
>>44407851
i gave it a try! hope you like it.
>>
File: IveFoundTheChaosDildo.png (720 KB, 800x990) Image search: [Google]
IveFoundTheChaosDildo.png
720 KB, 800x990
>>44364853
Been a while since I've drawn any 40k stuff. Sorry I don't have a good enough eraser to do scraped paint and such.

As for >>44407582, you had Rotaken deliver on your request like 2 months ago. More people have been to space than have gotten Rotaken art, so perhaps either commission something or wait a full year.
>>
File: Archer and Wolf.jpg (347 KB, 1200x1565) Image search: [Google]
Archer and Wolf.jpg
347 KB, 1200x1565
From the thread before the thread before!

Hail, drawfriends! I have a request for character art!
As if you didn't have enough already!

Humbly requesting man in pic related, with mask tied to his belt (the only feature worth noting under the mask is a scar from the right eyebrow to right cheek), with or without his Dire Wolf companion
The main new thing about him is that he's now in symbiosis with a creature made of mercury that mostly takes the shape of the armor on his left arm, so draw however you think an organic metallic creature trying to disguise itself would look like
She can separate herself from him for short periods of time, and usually takes the guise of a small ecstatic girl made of mercury
His forearms are now badly burned, with the left hand and forearm being tattooed with runes that resist magic, which cost an awful lot!
His 2 main weapons are the spear you see on his back, now dwarvern made and completely metal, and a deceptively plain looking bow made from purpleheart wood
with an evil metal amulet burned into the wood crudely, acting as a sort of counterbalance He's managed to enchant the bow to deal unholy damage against any living target, so if the bow smokes or smolders slightly, that'd be an added bonus!
I know this is a lot, but I'd be eternally grateful if anyone were to take a crack at it!
>>
>>44413295
Oh man, thanks! I'd glad you like it.

I sort of imagine them to have a very Vimes-esque attitude? Most of them aren't of noble birth, and some can't even read. But they're all people who collectively said 'sod this for a lark' and decided to do something about the world.

I also imagine the people of Sorrow-By-The-Sea to be somewhat English in character. Friendly enough but rather reserved, but with a sense of humour and not taking themselves too seriously.

Just... don't make fish puns around the knights. It gets rather tiring rather fast.
>>
>>44413661

Not OR but that's really nice.
>>
>>44407553
Why don't you use the grognard booru or some other thing to upload requests like every other drawthread does? That way shit doesn't get lost of forgotten about between threads.
>>
Requesting a pic of a goat in profile with the words "vote zod 4 council (he's really strong)" hastily painted in purple on its side

Ty in advance I will love you and give you the tender succ
>>
>>44413295
>>44413223
fuck it, I'll draw the lantern knight

>>44413844
>Vimes
I don't know what that is.

>>44413703
>More people have been to space than have gotten Rotaken art, so perhaps either commission something or wait a full year.

Fukken brutal!
>>
File: Samuel_Vimes.jpg (16 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
Samuel_Vimes.jpg
16 KB, 300x360
>>44414498
>I don't know what that is.
>>
File: 1332460447988.jpg (103 KB, 850x1030) Image search: [Google]
1332460447988.jpg
103 KB, 850x1030
My request might be a bit out there, but i'm looking for a half Lizard folk, half human sniper, But the lizard part is Chameleon. He is a bit closer to human... still probably has swivel eyes, scales and a speech impediment because of odd shaped tongue. His Favored weapon would be an arbalest, but he also carries a longbow for quicker paced engagements. he makes his living as an assassin and/or mercenary. pic for possible pose...
>>
>>44413703
>More people have been to space than have gotten Rotaken art
I've gotten 5 pieces
Buzz Aldrin goml
>>
>>44413844
>Vimes
I don't know what that is.
>>44414759
If he doesn't know who Vimes is, a single picture isn't going to cut it.
>>
>>44407680
Bumping this
>>
>>44413661

OR here. THIS IS AMAZING!! THANK YOU! That's just how I imagined her
>>
File: Clipboard01.jpg (67 KB, 657x818) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard01.jpg
67 KB, 657x818
>>44414498
WIP
Still trying to work out the helmet.
>>
>>44405625
oh god this is walrusy

Magnificent work.
>>
>>44400168
24 hour bumper car. Thanks in advance
>>
>>44413866
thanks!
>>44415751
i'm really glad that you like it!! im so happy i got it right.
>>
File: lanternknight.jpg (521 KB, 1105x1045) Image search: [Google]
lanternknight.jpg
521 KB, 1105x1045
>>44416136
>>
>>44416846
This one is really cool. I like the magic anglerhelm.
>>
File: Callidus_colour_2.jpg (86 KB, 613x883) Image search: [Google]
Callidus_colour_2.jpg
86 KB, 613x883
Hey drawfriends, I'd like to request an NPC in my Dark Heresy campaign.

She's a Callidus assassin whose permanent cover identity when she's not on the job is a wealthy noblewoman of a celebrated rogue trader house. The player characters have encountered her in both roles and not even begun to suspect there might be a connection.

What I'd like is one of two pics. Either her in her noblewoman role, standing in full fancy gothic-insanity evening dress at a wardrobe that she's opened. Inside is her Callidus bodysuit and weapons, and she's grinning a knowing smile.

Alternate is her in the process of changing into her mission gear, also grinning happily, with her fancy noblewoman getup haphazardly being tossed around the room as she discards it.

In her noblewoman identity she's of average height, pretty but business-like in demeanor with a thin scar running down her left cheek. She has long pale blonde hair that almost borders on white which she normally wears in any kind of crazy 40K hairdo (bouffant or whatever you feel like). She gives off an air of being very shrewd but also soft and civilized, since she alters her body with polymorphine to make her look less threatening.

If anyone could give this a try I'd be very grateful. Merry christmas and happy new year, drawfags, you deserve it.
>>
Bumpa
>>
File: Half orc hunter.jpg (294 KB, 2692x2003) Image search: [Google]
Half orc hunter.jpg
294 KB, 2692x2003
>>44408985
>>
>>44409733
>>44409464
>>44410367
hello anons, I will start my quest soon. Will start drawing in the mean time .
>>44411069
you are absolutely right, I need to replay that game. I haven't played the last one though, can't remember its name.
>>44412496
thank you anon.
>>
>>44413661
this is gorgeous anon, well done.
>>
File: IMG_20151228_115552.jpg (183 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151228_115552.jpg
183 KB, 1200x1600
>>44402165
work in progress
>>
can I get a D&D gold dragon with a police hat and aviators please.
>>
>>44409464
Here you go, sorry for the disappointment, anon. I will redraw it, later on. for now, you can have this.
>>
File: Front.png (329 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
Front.png
329 KB, 1024x1024
>>44420801
forgot image
>>
File: Unnamed dude.png (1 MB, 1324x769) Image search: [Google]
Unnamed dude.png
1 MB, 1324x769
I need a metalic/silver skinned man whos /fit/, dressed in a bit of revealing greek/roman garb, with that specific rabbit tattoo somewhere on his body.
>>
File: crazy angel.png (1 MB, 1161x1200) Image search: [Google]
crazy angel.png
1 MB, 1161x1200
requesting this dark Valkyrie with a insane look on her face in a fighting stance
>>
File: See.png (293 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
See.png
293 KB, 1024x1024
>>44409733
>>
Would someone be willing to draw my dnd character for me?
My character is named nodnarb. He is a dwarf that is roughly 4' tall and about 290 pounds of muscle. He is a brawler class so he basically just punches things. Nodnarb is totally bald with a face that is unusally narrow and angular for a dwarf with a mid chest length beard. He is pretty stupid and only talks in broken english but incredibly strong. He has a habit of attempting to solve any situation with atleast one intimidate check which is just him screaming at the top of his mighty lungs. Also he picked up a love of fine taxadermy and likes to see well preserved beasts. Also he hates "magic men" (spell casters) and will not trust anything a spell caster says.
>>
File: dino trainer sketch one.png (1 MB, 5152x2648) Image search: [Google]
dino trainer sketch one.png
1 MB, 5152x2648
[waiting intensifies]
>>
File: update.png (111 KB, 334x418) Image search: [Google]
update.png
111 KB, 334x418
>>44408308
Really sorry bout the lack of updates. I just got really bogged down with Christmas events. Should be done end of today.
>>
File: IMG_20151228_185642.jpg (264 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151228_185642.jpg
264 KB, 1200x1600
>>44420386
plane sketchings here. now for his lowr half
>>
File: EldarDoom.png (396 KB, 872x1288) Image search: [Google]
EldarDoom.png
396 KB, 872x1288
>>44408308
I just ended up blatantly copying the ref pic. Lemme know if you want anything changed!
>>
>>44413703
Many thanks senpai I was wondering if it had just gone completely forgotten
>>
>>44413203
Nice !
>>
File: TG DELIVERS.jpg (581 KB, 1280x2208) Image search: [Google]
TG DELIVERS.jpg
581 KB, 1280x2208
WHOEVER FUCKING DID THIS, YOU'RE A FUCKING SAINT. Boy I love /tg/
>>
File: Rigory Dock.png (565 KB, 532x526) Image search: [Google]
Rigory Dock.png
565 KB, 532x526
Can someone photoshop a general's outfit onto him? Complete with hat and medals. Need it for campaign tomorrow.
>>
>>44420801
>>44420830
OR Here, thank you. That is really looking great!
>>
>>44419471
Thank you so much! It's exactly as envisioned.
>>
File: Art Supplies.jpg (95 KB, 1068x673) Image search: [Google]
Art Supplies.jpg
95 KB, 1068x673
I'm looking to step up and actually start practicing drawing maps and other stuff like emblems, and coat of arms, for my fantasy games with the hopes of developing the skill for commercial use. My end goal is being able to sell books that just have a bunch of DM/GM resources available.

Anyone have good suggestions for pencil sharpeners? I have an electric one at my house that works fine for standard #2 pencils but I don't want to fuck up decent art supplies with a shitty sharpener if it matters. Also I'm not sure if I need 80lb paper when I'm just starting so I might drop that.
>>
>>44424133
Glad you liked it, mate.
>>
>>44410247
Oh, well, such is life. Thanks for taking a minute to answer, anyway.
>>
File: Reference.jpg (983 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
Reference.jpg
983 KB, 2048x2048
Requesting a dwarven sorceress. She wears the robe in pic related, with a dagger in her right hand, and a fireball in the other. She took the infernal bloodline, so give her little devil horns. Her hair in the reference is pink, also in the reference. Her eyes are the red in the pic. Have her in just a normal standing pose.

Please and thank you for your time drawfriends.
>>
>>44424659
>pink demon dwarf hair

this ain't anime
>>
>>44424769
It's not mine, it's for one of my players. I told her about Drawthreads and she wanted her character drawn.
>inb4 damage control
>>
>>44424821
haha xD
>>
>>44424852
Ya avin a chuckle mate? Wot for?
>>
>>44422921
Kobold anon...I knew never knew you where do skilled!

How do you feel about drawing dragon born?
>>
>>44407590
Bump
>>
>>44413363
Bumpery doos
>>
>>44404754
Oh shit, I totally missed this. This is pretty much exactly what I wanted, it's great.
>>
>>44426041

Don't forget >>44405625
>>
>>44422012
No problem, in all fairness I should have expected Christmas/New Year shenanigans, being caught up in them myself. Can't wait to see the final result!

>>44423259
I think that's pretty darn good by itself, thanks a trillion!
>>
File: 3CN81fUWV4F2MeAJ9BAeAH2P.jpg (786 KB, 2596x2320) Image search: [Google]
3CN81fUWV4F2MeAJ9BAeAH2P.jpg
786 KB, 2596x2320
>>44422921
had to tweak around CamScanner to get a better quality pic for this. dunnk if it works
>>44424897
i'm up to it if i could think of something good to make out of it. whatcha got?
>>
File: Nurgle.png (401 KB, 875x960) Image search: [Google]
Nurgle.png
401 KB, 875x960
>>44410367
here you go.
>>44423955
oh, thank you anon.
>>
File: Forgotton Beast.jpg (132 KB, 800x809) Image search: [Google]
Forgotton Beast.jpg
132 KB, 800x809
Something like a dead version of one of these, preferably in the middle of a landscape would be great.

If you can add in gore and it being real fucked up that'd be even better. As if it was killed for fun.

Doesn't need to be super great as I just need something.

Thank you!
>>
File: stormtrooper.png (2 MB, 1523x2129) Image search: [Google]
stormtrooper.png
2 MB, 1523x2129
>>44407897
I... tried... Here you go!
>>
>>44427014
Not OR, but holy crackers!
>>
File: Gretchin.jpg (403 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
Gretchin.jpg
403 KB, 600x900
I've got a very simple, cutesy-sort of request.

I am hoping for a Gretchin drawn with a simple car mechanic outfit, box of tools nearby, holding an Orky pistol with a really smug expression, or shit-eating grin.

Pose and whatnot up to you, same goes for colours.

This guy is really special, since he upstaged our group's Tau FireWarrior and Eldar Farseer in a training session held for our compound's grunts, even going as far as educating the pros and cons to having more dakka at the opportune moments.

Happy Holidays and Thank you for considering.
>>
Requesting a young witch girl floating through the sea in her oversized cauldron. She's using the giant spoon to paddle, and her witchcraft tools (grimoires, athame, dish, mirror, herbs and vials, ect) are stuffed into the cauldron around her. Her hat is large enough that, if she were to duck down into the cauldron with it on, the brim would double as a lid.
>>
>>44421491
Your stuff would make AWESOME horror art, anon!
>>
>>44427418
I try, thank you anon.
>>44427014
Gorgeous
>>
File: HolyIo.jpg (21 KB, 276x540) Image search: [Google]
HolyIo.jpg
21 KB, 276x540
>>44426521
Okay!

Requestan a dragonborn priest of Io.
So this fella is a silver dragonborn, with his Draconic bloodline being pretty prominent, he has D&D silver dragon features such as the swept back horn and the rockin' Mohawk frill, as well as wings and a tail.

He's a tail guy too, about 7'2", and pretty wiry, but not like totally skinny.

He wears simple linen robes, like wizard robes, but less fancy, a symbol of Io (pic related) hanging from a simple cord and halfmoon glasses. And simple wooden sandals

If you show some skin above the elbow he's covered in iokharic (draconic script) tatoos.

I know it's a lot but you got tha skills to pay tha bills
>>
File: Gold dragon in flight.gif (883 KB, 1177x577) Image search: [Google]
Gold dragon in flight.gif
883 KB, 1177x577
I was looking up /tg/’s Periodic Dragons on the 1d4chanwiki and I’d like to request some art.
It’s a neat idea and I really like the Silver Dragons. So I’d like to request art of one of them; in particular one of the loners.
Silvers dragons who don’t live with others of their kind quickly develop an all black coating, harmless but it covers up their bright silver scales. Those that have silver edges to their scales are the most dangerous because the only way they get such markings is in combat with other dragons. I’d like to get one of these dragons drawn in particular.

They’re described as wiry and quick, resembling lightning bolts when moving. So I imagine that they’re more serpentine than your standard dragon. Possibly fly through the sky with an undulating motion… Maybe more fin like looking wings like old D&D Brass/Gold dragons if that is the case. Going to be honest; I’d like it if this dragon in particular had a large horn; either forehead unicorn-style or at the edge of the snout. But that’s just me.
>>
Can I get a were-cat?
In particular a Khan from the oWoD; they’re my favorite of all the shapeshifters. Though all of the Bastet are awesome.
Anyways I would like to see a female Khan. Either in her giant Sabertooth+Tiger form or the standard cat-person form, either or would be nice. If at all possible I would like it if she was using one of her gifts, I can’t recall the specifics but it allows her to grow a temporary horn similar to a Rhino’s. I think that would make for a neat picture.
>>
>>44427014
That is fucking awesome, thank you.
>>
>>44426888
Damn anon, nice job.
>>
D
>>
>>44407680
Bump
>>
File: LoMN_Matoran.png (747 KB, 706x480) Image search: [Google]
LoMN_Matoran.png
747 KB, 706x480
Can somebody draw matoran-esque(Bionicle; pic related) synthetic, bio-mechanical aliens interacting with humans?

Basically this picture, but the robo-aliens have obvious mouths. All of the aliens are non-gendered(They are "born" by being made in a orbiting factory they religiously refer to as The Red Star. It's also where they go to die. The closest thing in our languages that you could refer to them as would be "he" and "him", even though their equivalents don't denote gender).

They stand about a head shorter than the average human.

I leave the details of the scene up to you.
>>
>>44431203
inb4 just a Kid playing with bionicles.
>>
>>44407801
daily bump, hoping someone thinks this is worth drawing.
>>
File: 235055.jpg (73 KB, 700x510) Image search: [Google]
235055.jpg
73 KB, 700x510
Asking for a big favour here.

I need a 2 panel comic of an Emperor titan with 2 melee arms holding a reaver and warlord saying "AND NOW THEY KITH!" (Or kiss, whateves) in the first panel. And then have them getting smashed together in the second panel with a *Smash* FX. Doesn't have to be detailef, in fact quite cartoon could be better.

I need this for... Reasons. And would be very grateful if someone could draw it for me.
>>
>>44410621
Bump for the bump gods!
>>
>>44410526
bump
>>
>>44413703
I say this in the most kindly fashion, but fuck off. Remind me where I specifically asked for Rotaken to take the request (which I haven't, and I've even asked him to raise his commission prices because he is getting scammed), and fucking nobody is going to wait a YEAR to request more stuff from a draw thread. The entire point of a draw thread is fishing. You make your bait the most attractive, interesting subject and cast it daily. MAYBE some of us actually have the courtesy to abstain from a single thread after getting a request filled, but I sincerely doubt that given the anonymous nature of 4chan.

Oh, and for the record it was nearly four months ago.
>>
>>44432594
Touchy touchy
>>
>>44412437
24 hour bump!
>>
>>44432594
Christ, someone had a rough holidays
>>
>>44433333
Nice
>>
>>44433373
He does state a valid point though
>>
>>44413703
>>44432594
>>44433127
>>44433373
>>44433553
Can someone post Rotaken's delivery? I haven't seen him around in years.
>>
>>44433373
My holiday was awesome actually. One of my aunts bought me the new Calth Set for 40k, my parents gave me three hundred bucks towards replacing my (smoking) laptop, and I got a shitload of giftcards.

It's not the Holidays that are rough, it's my life.
>>
>>44433739
This is what he drew up for me 3 1/2 months ago. Best drawthread delivery ever.
>>
>>44433990
Plot Twist! He's been hired by GeeDubs and works as a full time artist for them now.
>>
>>44434034
But that would require GW to make an intelligent, informed decision.
>>
>>44433990
That's fucking gorgeous as hell, holy shit.

What is that guy anal over?
>>
>>44434106
I dunno, maybe jealous that I've gotten three requests taken by Rotaken over the course of each month basically. He also doesn't seem to understand that while I love the armor and view it as the most important aspect of the Astartes character... so does their actual face. Hence the request for him outside of armor in a classical styled pose.
>>
>>44433990
Repost the other pieces he did?

>>44434260
Is kinda a dick move to Rotaken in a sense to get that much gorgeous art for free, but since you're asking nicely and he's happy to do it, this comes over a bit as jealous and sour grapes if the artist doesn't have an issue with it.
>>
File: 1450506621599.png (792 KB, 764x1080) Image search: [Google]
1450506621599.png
792 KB, 764x1080
>>44434318
Like I posted earlier, I actually asked him to raise his prices for his own good. He just happens to pick my requests because I dunno, our interests cross, with his artstyle favoring gritty dark characters and he likes drawing, gritty, dark characters in cool armor.

I intend to commission some time in the future when he also isn't letting himself get scammed (IIRC he was previously offering full colored drawings for a mere $37) and I've got disposable money (as I mentioned my laptop is nearly dead and I need a new gaming rig before I begin going through withdrawal) to spend 50 or 60 for a colored image from him.

Also considering he keeps coming to /tg/, I think he just likes us for the practice. Either way, completely based artist.
>>
>>44434379
Actually, while we're on the subject,what is reasonable pricing for well done art? Know it varies quite a bit.
>>
File: 1445312110605.png (698 KB, 764x1080) Image search: [Google]
1445312110605.png
698 KB, 764x1080
>>44434379
SPESS SALLETS
>>
>>44413822
Another bump
>>
>>44413703
>>44434318
>Is kinda a dick move to Rotaken in a sense to get that much gorgeous art for free

Nobody makes him take requests or dictates to him what requests he takes, besides perhaps people quoting him and going "can you do x?" but even then he has no obligation. It would be a bigger dick move to Rotaken to basically ban people who suggests things he finds interesting enough to draw and basically leave him with the pickings of shit/uninteresting requests which - lets be frank - there are plenty of.
I can't speak for him, but I assume he takes requests here because the ideas interest him, not because he has a /tg/ request quota that some asshole keeps inflating with new requests. If it was a burden on him, he'd probably find something else to do.
While it does surprise me how often he does high quality art for free, I guess the difference is he gets to pick what he wants rather than being stuck doing what the client wants with commissioned work. And if he wants to do the same guy's stuff a couple of times, that's up to him. What other requesters think is irrelevant, they're entitled to nothing.
>>
File: Goblyn.png (997 KB, 764x1080) Image search: [Google]
Goblyn.png
997 KB, 764x1080
Are we posting Rotaken?
Im unsure, but i am pretty sure it was he who did this for me as well, and it was glorious!
She fucked up a necromancer the other day and is doing well
>>
>>44434418
IMHO Rotaken should charge $100 for colored commissions and $75 for B&W. It honestly should be more, but I doubt he'd get much work outside of companies hiring him for art to put in a Codex/RPG book. His work wouldn't look out of place in a 3rd or 4th edition 40K Codex.

Artists deserve more money than what society typically believes they deserve.
>>
>>44431203
Are 3.5 hour bumps allowed?
>>
>>44434764

Sometimes you can make more money charging less. If you price your work too high - even if it might be worth that much - you'll get less clients just by virtue that some won't be able to afford you.

Rotaken seems pretty efficient, considering I've seen him fill two or three requests in a day. He could probably make decent money at the pace he goes at for the price he asks, though I do concur he deserves plenty more.
>>
>>44434816

No. It says right in the OP, but you bumped it anyway with your question. 24 hours.
>>
>>44434834
He could always make up for that by more exposure.
>>
File: wait... oh no.jpg (49 KB, 541x902) Image search: [Google]
wait... oh no.jpg
49 KB, 541x902
>>44434852
Oh no

I have erred
>>
>>44434923

Probably. Doing free stuff / less expensive commissions is probably a good way to get a bit of exposure too.

I'm sure there are plenty of fa/tg/uys following him on tumblr or deviantart thanks to him filling requests here, maybe a few have even commissioned him.

If he's been getting professional work outside of commissions I'm happy to hear it, though. I do think he's definitely of the sort of quality I'd be happy to see in a GW or FFG book.
>>
File: ihadtocleancoffeefrommyscreen.jpg (177 KB, 1095x705) Image search: [Google]
ihadtocleancoffeefrommyscreen.jpg
177 KB, 1095x705
>>44434743
Lovely, lovely art.

Dangerous, however.
>>
>>44434923
in theory, sure that'll work. but reality is a bit harder than that. it's more about a combination of getting to do what people want you to do regardless of whether you like it or not and people with deep pockets.

unfortunately, most people would rather spend them on something more physical or fetishy rather than something like rotaken's. unless you're lucky, all those popular artists could barely make enough to get by with commissions and getting like 20 a week is considered extremely lucky even. let alone a commission a week
>>
File: colbert.gif (831 KB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
colbert.gif
831 KB, 500x278
>>44435017
MY SIDES
>>
>>44435017
>>
>>44435017
It also says Eggyolk is murder on the chest.
It was a fine thread and she is a fine paladin
>>
>>44435017
WELP. Now I want to commission some art from him even harder.
>>
>>44435114
>>44435017
Johnny Cash is there too.
>>
Is this the thread to link artists that're taking commissions?

If so, a friend of mine's taking them at pretty good prices: http://krekian.deviantart.com/
>>
>>44435318
>a friend of mine
coughbullshitcough

Sorry, I had something foul stuck in my throat. To answer your question though, this isn't really a thread for linking to commissioning artists or to advertise anyone, this is a thread for people to post their requests in hopes that some drawfag will grasp it with their slimy tentacles of talent and turn it into good art. While occasionally someone will commission someone else thanks to this thread, that's usually not the case. This is pretty much free art requests and the like, with the occasional based drawfag getting someone to love their art enough to commission them off-site.

tl;dr - take your shilling elsewhere, unless the artist is doing shit for the thread already advertising their page isn't recommended
>>
>>44435564
Funnily enough, it happens to be true. Drawfags DO have friends, you know...

Been lurking these for a while and seen the likes of Pilgrim or random anons posting that they'll take commissions over the years so thought it couldn't hurt to do it.
>>
>>44435318
>halfway decent artist
>thailand
>almost no profile content
>no clearly advertised prices
>friend
Nice try, I give it a 2/10.
>>
File: 2015-12-28 20.30.08.png (706 KB, 715x1008) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-28 20.30.08.png
706 KB, 715x1008
Requesting a hero based on the Cockatoo he is intellectually gifted and is the tech wiz for the team he is on, his suit consists of pretty normal attire besides is gloves and belt. His gloves have built in a magnetic resonance ( Attraction & Repulsion) that can create small Electrical fields for defensive purposes. His costume is mostly white with small hints of gold. His boots are powered by hover technology that grants his the ability of flight but they're not that strong so he can't go very high. (By that I mean plane level.)
>>
File: blood jaguar captain design.png (1 MB, 1836x1241) Image search: [Google]
blood jaguar captain design.png
1 MB, 1836x1241
Can I get a Blood Jaguar Captain with the load out and colour scheme from the corner picture?

Nothing too fancy in terms of background or pose, maybe standing in front of an Aztec pyramid or something.
>>
File: LemanRussVanquisher03.png (339 KB, 827x363) Image search: [Google]
LemanRussVanquisher03.png
339 KB, 827x363
>>44413638
24 hour bump, including an image of a Leman Russ Vanquisher.

Thank you in advance!
>>
>>44435318
Man thats a scam if I ever saw one. Why would the art styles of each ve varied so widely ?
>>
>>44436295

Some artists don't have a steady style. None of his stuff seems so radically different as to suggest someone else did them.
>>
>>44436054
Request the Main picture!
>>
File: trying on some shades.gif (122 KB, 512x1300) Image search: [Google]
trying on some shades.gif
122 KB, 512x1300
>>44435921
>not giving him a bigass spikey yellow mowhawk despite its animu flavor
You're missing a wonderful opportunity here anon.

Also, you need some sweet futuristic shades to go with that outfit, try these on for size.

>I feel like if you're going to have anything loud about your appearance, it should be that hair. Everything else should have a sleek and functional appearance. It would give you that classy and proper approach while showing just a hint of how there is far more to you than your wardrobe.
>This first pair represents that, simple, basic, functional, just another piece of the whole.
>This second pair also suits this idea though it also has a very Matrix feel to it, in case you're into the meta of the idea. Just don't go flying out of here thinking you're the chosen one so you don't have to pay.
>This third pair combines function with style, giving a few added gadgets to enhance your daily lifestyle whatever that may be.
>The fourth on our list is a more artistic approach, while they definitely have a strong style of their own they could compliment your look and act as a nice conversation piece. The cost for these is not small, but as they say you cannot put a price tag on style.
>Oh...you noticed that one... This fifth one is done by one of our more...eccentric designers. Despite its ludicrous price tag and its blatant disregard for class and elegance my superiors insisted I bring it with me today. The designer is able and willing to do similar works with different style choices as well.
>>
File: IMG_20151229_113311.jpg (215 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151229_113311.jpg
215 KB, 1200x1600
>>44428315
he looks a bit stiff as of now but i'm making progress. probably going to change a bit later
>>
>>44436733
Those are actually some pretty good Ideas, I choose the 5th one by the way.
>>
File: IMG_20151229_115057.jpg (227 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151229_115057.jpg
227 KB, 1200x1600
>>44436763
well, nevermind that one. this one's slightly better i guess
>>
>>44436295
...Uh, no, I know the artist.

I can safely say that it's not a scam. Been urging them to upload more of their stuff there.

>>44436595
This.
>>
>>44437072
Oh shit. That's fantastic.

He's young too, so don't feel the need to make him look wizened
>>
>>44412965
24 hour bumparino
>>
Any chance I could get someone to draw a dwarf with a battleaxe on stilts wearing a two person horse costume wearing the head and neck of the costume as a hat so he looks vaguely like a centaur?
>>
Numa
>>
File: notasithnotajedi.png (591 KB, 942x1100) Image search: [Google]
notasithnotajedi.png
591 KB, 942x1100
Could I get my current PC? He's from a Star Wars campaign set during the Old Republic/Sith Empire cold war from SW:TOR. I apologize for the horrific Hero Machine attempt, but I couldn't find reference material that was close enough. It's not 100% accurate either, just a bit of a guideline. So feel free to take liberties with it how you see fit.

>Long white coat, almost Victorian looking, with a black lining. Cloak over shoulders.
>Body armour underneath the coat and a little above it. A few straps and pouches tucked underneath as well.
>Black pants with a standard belt w/pouches combo. Not much to say here.
>Hooded and with face wrappings underneath. Think Bedouin meets Jedi/Sith. Maybe a bit of a scarf with it too.
>Holding the lightsaber from pic related in one hand and casting force lightning with the other. The lightning is a little different than normal; it's not just coming out of his finger tips, it's lighting up his whole hand, and it's more like tendrils rather than jagged bolts. Smooth and almost flowing looking.
>Eyes glow as he throws out lightning.
>A standard black blaster on his belt, not really used much.
>>
>>44426222
Oh I didn't, I already commented on it.

>>44426521
jesus christ what a response to one request.

I love this one too. You all did a great fucking job.
>>
File: rachum.png (510 KB, 679x420) Image search: [Google]
rachum.png
510 KB, 679x420
Requesting my current character, Rachum the pushover Goliath Cleric.

>Physical description

7 foot 10, HUGE clad in massive silver scale armor with a tabard with his deity's holy symbol prominently displayed on his chest (hands cradling a realistic human heart). He's bald with a large full beard, gray skin with patterns similar to pic related (up to you). Wields a holy scythe that folds into a walking stick, mostly just hits people with the stick part. Square jawline, and most of all DUDE IS FUCKING HUGE

>Personality

He's a fucking pushover. Refuses to kill anything, will do basically whatever someone he trusts tells him to do. Talks very softly, looking down while doing so and hunches over. He's about as non threatening as you can get for his size. Fiercely protective of his team but usually just looks out of place and hesitant.
>>
>>44439463
Not the OR here, but I can totally see him gently feeding/petting a cute furry critter, or perhaps a bird that landed on his weapon. If it weren't for the unliklihood of even barely sketched "background" folk in pictures here I'd say to have some entirely shocked people glancing over, like they were scared shitless of him at first but then the bird just casually dropped in and he's just smiling and petting it and everyone's like WUUUUUUUUUT?!

tl;dr include furry critter and perhaps shocked onlookers in tropey gentle giant fashion
>>
>>44411727
This can use a bump. I don't expect much since I rarely see maps done in here. If it doesn't get done I'll probably generate and/or draw some poor attempt myself before I start the campaign.
>>
>>44439825
Oh absolutely, am the OR. People are usually scared of him until he walks into town with a stern expression and asks where the nearest sweets shop is "but if its too much trouble it's fineilljustfinditmyselfthanks"
>>
File: PfdPe50gLN3NM4AayFXhUCyb.jpg (915 KB, 2448x3156) Image search: [Google]
PfdPe50gLN3NM4AayFXhUCyb.jpg
915 KB, 2448x3156
>>44437460
alright, i got it. it's a bit messy but i think it came out well enough
>>
>>44441240
Oh jeeze man. That's freaking awesome.

You do good work, seriously
>>
hey, I am back.

taking simple and odd creature requests. Nothing too complicated.
>>
>>44441688
forgot to remove my trip, sorry
>>
>>44421202
bumping
also can I get a glowing red/Black aura on her as well?
>>
File: tumblr_o00l39XWhj1uo5z5ko1_500.jpg (53 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o00l39XWhj1uo5z5ko1_500.jpg
53 KB, 500x500
I'm by no means great, but i charge 60 USD for mine, but i generally have a non-NEET consumer base. He should be charging 100-150 easy
>>
>>44441945
meant to link to
>>44434379

no crucify pls
>>
File: Leman Russ.jpg (703 KB, 1034x998) Image search: [Google]
Leman Russ.jpg
703 KB, 1034x998
>>44436153
give me some feed back
>>
>>44441945
For the most part, you commission people are just a bunch of self righteous faggots overvaluing yourselves.

But Rotaken guy, good lord. Now there's a guy who has every right to be charging good money for his work. That dude has some real talent.
>>
>>44407590
Bumping again.
>>
File: tumblr_o02a6cDWH01uo5z5ko1_540.jpg (56 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o02a6cDWH01uo5z5ko1_540.jpg
56 KB, 540x540
>>44442073
>you commission people are just a bunch of self righteous faggots overvaluing yourselves.
>implying i havent done free art for 4chan on and off for like 4 years

I only just started commission work since I started university, champ. As a matter a fact, Rotaken not charging for his work is actually hurting the industry more than any deviantart tier artist overpricing. He is devaluing others work by not charging. In some associations this is actually grounds for removal due to ethics
(see sections 6: http://www.agda.com.au/about/code-of-ethics/ )

Anyways, I'm lurking for cute/ fun requests.
>>
File: 8176.png (166 KB, 750x650) Image search: [Google]
8176.png
166 KB, 750x650
I'm running one of those scarred witch doctor types in Pathfinder at the moment. You know, deriving power from your own pain and scars and all that masochistic jazz.

The only real specifics required are half orc, and some sort of wooden fetish mask. Other than that, I trust your creative judgment completely.
>>
>>44442134
>waaaaah he's making my art less valuable
Tough shit. He's by no means obligated to throw away his sense of charity just to appease whiny faggots. He can do whatever he likes with his work.
>>
Requesting a deepspawn hybrid cultist. Used to be a priest, then learned of her degenerate heredity and said "fuck it, I'll just change faiths". And now hands out flyers basically explaining the benefits of mating with deep spawn. You could also add a DM in the background throwing down his hat in frustration. Everything she's holding/wearing is soaking wet because she literally walked out of the nearby lake a moment earlier.
>>
>>44442134
>he said
>while not posting an example of his work to show he's not full of shit
>while getting mad that a thread for drawing has people drawing in it pro bono
>While trying to advertise his own shit
Damn, nigga. You're just shameless aren't you?
>>
Requesting an evil Wizard as portrayed by Krysten Ritter. She's usually quite smug and knows she's better than most everyone she meets.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (39 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
39 KB, 1280x720
>>44442206
I wasn't whinging, I'm just saying he has every right to charge large amounts for his art if he chooses. I honestly don't give a shit if he does or doesn't. I tried explaining the fact that in some cases it's frowned upon, but you instantly took that as some sort of personal attack. I never implied he has to charge/ which direction he should take his career. I admire the fact he's been practicing with you guys for so long without charging. Stop looking for arguments where there are none.
>>
File: giphy.gif (947 KB, 500x211) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
947 KB, 500x211
>>44442222
Damn son double quads, I've been doing art on 4chin for ages under the name "mayo". I'm sure at least a couple people have heard of me here. I didnt advertise, added my work as a comparison in terms of price/ quality to his.
I didn't realize I offended so many people by stating that an artist's work is worth money.

>>44436054
looks fun, will update soon.
>>
>>44442287
And my dad works at nintendo. I'm just saying that's it's easy to shitpost and say youre a drawfag or something to give a sense of credence. Just post something: a sketch of a donger or literally anything. Just something to prove you aren't some random; especially since, as far as I know, archive.moe is dead so checking old names isn't something that can be done on a whim anymore.
>>
>>44442339
>>44442287
Will you two just fuck already?

>>44407680
>>44407655
Giving one of these two a go. Probably both.
>>
>>44442339
http://ayelmayo.tumblr.com/
people literally asking questions about past requests on my tumblr.
>>44442356
i love you
>>
>>44442367
Cool. See now the stuff you said earlier actually has weight behind it, and doesn't come across as some anon that is butthurt about his request not being taken or something. Though the tumblr filename threw me off, since it makes it look like someone else's stuff instead.
>>
File: wowssz.png (430 KB, 679x561) Image search: [Google]
wowssz.png
430 KB, 679x561
>>44436054
update before bed
>>
Sooooi
>>
>>44442606
Sweet!
>>
>>44441975
That's amazing!
>>
File: Hybrid_SC2_Cncpt1.jpg (59 KB, 550x410) Image search: [Google]
Hybrid_SC2_Cncpt1.jpg
59 KB, 550x410
I need images of a few of the various protoss/zerg hybrids in aestheticly fitting armor or robes, some manner of clothing, some female variety would be neat too, I'm trying to explore the idea of them developing a real culture after their God was killed
>>
>>44410621
I bump this up in the name of the Bump gods
>>
friendly bump
>>
>>44442134
>Them free artists are takin' our JERBS!
>>
I'm joining a Age of Rebellion game and i'm sorely lacking in pics for my female Falleen ambassador, as all my pic of falleen are either male or gun-toting bounty hunters.
So, yeah /r/ing a a female Falleen with dark brown-ish hair in the classic Falleen bound-ponytail style and wearing something similar to pic related (or any of Inara's dresses from firefly really, since i based much of her mannerisms on Inara)

>Falleens in general
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Falleen/Legends
>and pics of a female falleen with better details
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Savan
>>
File: gleamingprincep.png (278 KB, 600x1000) Image search: [Google]
gleamingprincep.png
278 KB, 600x1000
>>44421116
Welp, I gave it a shot

Hope it suits you
>>
File: cockatoos_paw.png (602 KB, 553x1080) Image search: [Google]
cockatoos_paw.png
602 KB, 553x1080
>>44435921
Drink for a few days and can't even draw anymore.

>>44415354
:v

More requestin n deliverin, less chittin n chattin.
>>
File: BLOODMAGIC.png (322 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
BLOODMAGIC.png
322 KB, 1024x768
>>44442151
I'm not good enough to do concept stuff, so take some avant bullshit instead.
>>
>>44442207
having a go
>>
Y'know what i mis?
The monkey paw
>>
>>44446052
Neat! I should mention she isn't actually wearing a shark suit.
>>
File: 6iqZLHU.jpg (60 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
6iqZLHU.jpg
60 KB, 400x400
>>44446013
Nice.
>>
>>44427182
24 hour bump~
>>
>>44445800
Badass!
>>
File: Pirate_knight_concept.png (2 MB, 1844x1140) Image search: [Google]
Pirate_knight_concept.png
2 MB, 1844x1140
Requesting a picture of a knigh and a pirate. I want the armour to be like the left pic mixed with typical pirate clothing (middle pic), the hair and facial hair can be like the right pic. It would be awesome if a drawfriend could draw the bottom left helmet with the feather from the middle pic. As a weapon I would like to include a big medival broad/greatsword. And this is just optional, but could he hold a small chest under his arm?

Thank you drawfriends in advance!
>>
File: lklkj.png (4 MB, 2516x884) Image search: [Google]
lklkj.png
4 MB, 2516x884
Requesting an OC: Half Spanish, half Aztec girl, 18 years old. Medium skin tone, green eyes, average figure save for slightly wide hips. A very bubbly smile, dark brown hair in a loose bun, and casual modern clothes that have the pattern of old Aztec patterns. Maybe have a thing in her hair with another Aztec design on it.

Pictured: The loose bun for her hair, and a bunch of Aztec patterns via Google images.

Thanks in advance for whoever does this! If there's anything more that should be specified, let me know.
>>
File: Grossgrot.png (459 KB, 897x833) Image search: [Google]
Grossgrot.png
459 KB, 897x833
>>44427182
>>44446479
I tried....
>>
>>44447711
>Foxy Grandpa hat

This is now canon. He will wear that hat.

Thank you so much. I love it. It's perfectly cute.
>>
>>44445800

That's awesome, anon.
>>
File: TRAITOR.jpg (222 KB, 1678x942) Image search: [Google]
TRAITOR.jpg
222 KB, 1678x942
TG

THE LEGEND MUST NOT DIE

TR-8R MAY HAVE BEEN WOUNDED, BUT WE CAN REBUILD HIM. FASTER, STRONGER, MORE DURABLE THAN BEFORE.

Therefore, I request TR-8R wearing space marine power armor with the New Order helmet, with New Order iconography decorating the armor.

BUT

Such a loyal soldier wields mortal weapons no longer. His shock baton must be "40k-ified", turned into a giant weapon like a thunder hammer immense in size, same with his newly minted storm shield.

DO NOT LET A BROTHER FALL TO WOOKIEE SCUM
>>
>>44441688
>>44441699
The dubs gods have forgiven you evidently, so hopefully the rest of the thread will as well.

I'll request something though because despite its vastness D&D/PF is a bit lacking in winged critters. It has plenty for a ground based campaign, but for flight based from even low levels or for a world that developed anti-air measures due to nature as well as humanoid advancements not so much.

So, pick any of the following or make something else with wings.
>small potentially dangerous furry thing, something like a wolf, a fox, a cat, etc but not one of them. Add wings that make sense for the creature
>a smaller, probably not dangerous furry thing, like a rabbit or a squirrel or something, but en masse can be deadly. Winged of course
>scary as fuck bug thing with wings. spider, pincers, claws, scorpion tail, whatever, just make this thing every insectophobic/arachnophobia person's nightmare. size is up to you
>some sort of light glider critter, follows the winds, semi-translucent perhaps, maybe resembling a stingray?
>something warped, twisted, and winged... something you wouldn't want to show to young children
>flyingleeches.jpg (interpret it however you want)

Any of these would be appreciated.
>>
File: i tried.png (391 KB, 648x655) Image search: [Google]
i tried.png
391 KB, 648x655
>>44410526
i didnt draw so good
>>
File: leafletwaifu.jpg (84 KB, 586x531) Image search: [Google]
leafletwaifu.jpg
84 KB, 586x531
>>44446162
>tfw no qt3.14 eldritch abomination accosting you in the street
>>
File: wiza1.png (372 KB, 1049x1000) Image search: [Google]
wiza1.png
372 KB, 1049x1000
>>44442237
>>
>>44448348
>>44448348
Thanks, Dog! 10/10 would bargain with DM to bring back from the dead.
>>
>>44407801
Another day, another 24 hour bump. Maybe it's worth noting that the color specifications are purely there if you want to do colors, not a requirement?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 113

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.