[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
QUEST It's Our New World S03 EP11
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 13
File: couple new world op.jpg (212 KB, 1072x968) Image search: [Google]
couple new world op.jpg
212 KB, 1072x968
Hey guys! I know its always hectic at this time of the year, so just let me know when you show up
>>
File: warcrime.png (397 KB, 1445x881) Image search: [Google]
warcrime.png
397 KB, 1445x881
you're quest a shit
>>
>>44407054
Im here
>>
>>44407930
How are you passing your end of year celebrations? did you get many socks for xmas?
>>
>>44408019
Visited Family, and Am now recovering from Food overdose.

Didnt get any socks this year just a shirt
>>
File: 0003.jpg (235 KB, 1200x1707) Image search: [Google]
0003.jpg
235 KB, 1200x1707
>>44408118
>>44408118
Ah, as one ages, one really starts appreciating the socks and the shirt gifts. But I wish more parents remembered that their children do not. I got so many clothes for xmas when I was a child, and the grownups looked so proud about it... <.<

Anyway lets see... where were we... questioning the guy, right? We skipped last week and its been a crazy end of year so it sort of slipped out from my memory
>>
>>44408169
>using an emoticon face
>tripfag starting a quest thread

not surprising at all. quest threads should be banned, as should trip fags. please go away.
>>
File: 0004.jpg (228 KB, 1200x1699) Image search: [Google]
0004.jpg
228 KB, 1200x1699
>>44408169
Ah here we go, found the previous thread last post
We had arrested the guy when he tried to run away, then were questioning him back at the station.

"Alright, let's start by, why were you running away? and please dont tell me you enjoy diving into dumpsters."
"Don't I get a lawyer?"
"We aren't charging you with anything just yet. Why, did you do something you need a lawyer for?"
"No I didn't"
"Then we don't need a lawyer, right? honestly, you suck as a thief. You are about as lame as a comic supervillain"
"Those guys are awesome"
"Yeah, awesome. They can come up with huge robots and freeze rays but instead of making a fortune with it, they commit crime, get shot at and arrested. True geniuses, those."
"Ah"
"Yeah, ah. Almost as bright as someone using industrial tools to cut through a metal curtain and get himself caught on camera for 2 hours straight, with -so many- shots of his face."
"I think I need a lawyer"
"But, thankfully, the owner said she wanted her things back more than anything else, so that's what we care about."
"Really!?"

>Sure, so, what did you do with the stuff you stole?
>Of course. Now, just tell me why did you not get a job if you own and know how to use, a welding torch
>Other
>>
>>44408316
>>Sure, so, what did you do with the stuff you stole?
>>
File: 0005.jpg (1 MB, 2075x3012) Image search: [Google]
0005.jpg
1 MB, 2075x3012
>>44408339

"I just took some laptops and another thing I thought was a thinner one but turned out to be something else."
"Yes, yes, the owner already gave us a list of the stolen things. Four laptops and a digitizing table... a drawing board, really. But what did you do with it?"
"I hid it in the mail lockers in the entrance." -the guy finally said after a moment
"Oh, then we can give the lady her things back, isn't that nice?" -Elliezabella smiles, her long ears pointing upwards, showing her good mood
"I see... lets take this guy to a holding cell while we talk with the sergeant and let him decide on what to do with him." -Cedric scratches his scalp under his cap for a moment
"Uh? i thought you said you'd let me go."
"No, I said the owner wanted her things back. Here's the thing. I really just want to give her the stuff back, but if we process you for theft, those will probably end up as evidence, and she wont get them back for a long while, if ever. So Im going to talk with the sergeant and see if we let you go or what."
"Oh... "
"Alright, let's take you to a cell for now. There's still the matter of destruction of private property since you cut through her metal curtain and broke the glass and some shelves... we'll see what comes out of it."

So, we go see the sergeant

>Recommend that we let him go. The lady wants her things back, and that's it.
>Recommend that we process him. He did commit other crimes other than theft
>Other
>>
>>44408554
>>Recommend that we let him go. The lady wants her things back, and that's it.
>>
>>44408554
>Recommend that we let him go. The lady wants her things back, and that's it.
>Remind him that he clearly has a worthwhile skill if he can use a blowtorch like that.
>>
File: 0007.jpg (192 KB, 1000x1440) Image search: [Google]
0007.jpg
192 KB, 1000x1440
>>44408619

"We are not talking about a speeding ticket, you know?" -the sergeant said while still writing some documents.- "What do you want to do, just give him a slap on the wrist and tell him not to do it again? the guy looks like a junkie, so what if he gets a bad need for whatever he's into, and needs the money?"
"What is a junkie?" -Elliezabella looks at the sergeant and her husband in turns
"A drug addict."
"Oh."

Since we already decided to try and let the guy go, how do we convince the sergeant of it?

>Well, what does his file says? if its his first crime, I guess we can just scare him with a night in the cell and let him go tomorrow.
>Why don't we let him go this once and use him as a informant afterward?
>People don't steal to collect, they steal because they need the money. How about we get him a job in the station's workshop and keep an eye on him that way?
>Other
>>
>>44408757
>>Remind him that he clearly has a worthwhile skill if he can use a blowtorch like that.
>>44408757

yeah thats why i thought about giving him a job
>>
>>44408766
>People don't steal to collect, they steal because they need the money. How about we get him a job in the station's workshop and keep an eye on him that way?
>>
>>44408766
>>
>>44408766
>>Why don't we let him go this once and use him as a informant afterward?
>>
File: 0034.png (661 KB, 827x1169) Image search: [Google]
0034.png
661 KB, 827x1169
>>44408908
>>Why don't we let him go this once and use him as a informant afterward?

>>44408884
>>44408800
>>People don't steal to collect, they steal because they need the money. How about we get him a job in the station's workshop and keep an eye on him that way?

brb gonna get a sandwich
>>
File: 005.jpg (384 KB, 1133x1600) Image search: [Google]
005.jpg
384 KB, 1133x1600
>>44409000
back, sorry, went to get a sandwich and ended up going to to get fresh bread

"Well, it's not as if we had an arrest quota" -says the sergeant- "If you wanna give the guy a chance, Im alright with that"
"Alright!" -Elliezabella seems quite happy with this. She likes helping people so a situation where she can help everyone its obviously to her liking
"Alright, we'll tell him tomorrow, then." -Cedric gently rubs Ellie's back as he talks
"Why tomorrow?" -she looks at him briefly
"A night in a cell will do him good."
"That's kind of mean"
"It's a nice cell"
"There's no such thing"
"That's that point."
"It is?"
"Yes" -he kisses her very softly

The sergeant clears his throat

"Are you done with the love comedy yet?" -he asks
"Ah, hold on." -Cedric gives Ellie another kiss- "there"

A little later, Cedric and Elliezabella are going back to the car.

Cedric has a cloth and some industrial cleaner for the back seat.

"Isn't that a bit strong?"
"I don't want weird smells on my car"
"I could make a nice fragance trinket with a small cloth bag and some orange peelings."
"That would be lovely"

Well, Cedric does think almost everything Ellie does is quite lovely.

As he is cleaning the back seat, a message comes through the radio. Ellie picks it up and answers.

"Yes?" -she answers
"Ellie?" -its the sergeant
"Yes"
"Head over to the supermarket on Grey Av and Tirson St. We have a report about a fire, so help the firefighters secure the area around it, alright?"
"Yes sir!"

The radio goes quiet again.

"Cedric"
"Yes, I heard. Alright hold on..." -he plugs the flask and stores it and the cloth away

Ellie sits behind the wheel in the meanwhile.

"Do you want to drive there?"
"Yes!"
"Do you know how to get there?"
"No..."

>Sorry love, but we are in a hurry
>Well, just be careful
>Other
>>
>>44409759
>>Sorry love, but we are in a hurry
>>
>>44409759
>Sorry love, but we are in a hurry

>We can practice driving around after our shift, hm?
>>
>>44409759
>>Sorry love, but we are in a hurry
>>
File: 0051.png (461 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
0051.png
461 KB, 600x800
>>44409855
>>44409847
>>44409789
>>>Sorry love, but we are in a hurry

>>44409847
>>We can practice driving around after our shift, hm?

Cedric gently pushes her off the driiving seat by the kind and loving method of pushing her off with kisses. Of course, its on her delicate ears so its ticklish and her default reaction is shying away.

"Cedric, d-don't...!" -she whines as she retreats and escapes to the passenger seat
"Sorry, love, but we're in a hurry and the place itself could be a mess."

Indeed, we make fairly good time towards the fire. The whole of the supermarket is not on fire, thanks God, but rather the small shops on its front are. Three of them, anyway.

Firefighters are already there, doing their best against the fire while also keeping the curious and the spectators away.

"Alright, let's help them." -Ellie starts unlocking her seatbelt.
"Wait, what? we aren't fighting the fire. That's their job."
"What?"
"We came to keep onlookers and such from getting in their view, and maybe aprehend anyone trying to take advantage from the confusion and steal anything."
"Oh... I guess that makes sense."
"they're professional fire fighters, after all. Let them do their job."
"Alright"

We approach the firefighters and start pushing back the crowd while thy do their jobs. The kiosks on fire are thankfully not selling anything particularly toxic when burnt, so the smoke is not exceptionally dangerous.

Actually, when Elliezabella comes out, most of the children are more interested in her than in the fire now.

Well, they may be misunderstanding something because she's an elf. But it should be fine as long as they don't ask her for gifts.

1/?
>>
File: 008.jpg (437 KB, 939x1400) Image search: [Google]
008.jpg
437 KB, 939x1400
>>44410539
Well, after about twenty minutes, the fires are out, but the firefighters request that we keep people away for a while longer as they check for any remaining dangers.

From what they tell us, it seems that the fire was an accident.

Hopefully everyone involved has insurance, or it will be a really sad end of year for them.

And well, now that the fires are out and the smoke is gone, there's really very little excitement so the crowd is going away on its own, except for the children, who are still hanging around Elliezabella... yeah, there is definitively some misunderstanding there...

Well, its fine if it doesn't bothers her, right? we can do the boring bits on our own.

At the end of the day, we're quite tired, though. We enjoy the shower and when we are back on our civies and meeting her outside the lockers to go back home, it cheers us up to see her smile.

Ah, should we...

>Take her out to a nice calm walk downtown
>Go to a movie theater.
>Other
>>
>>44410661
>>Take her out to a nice calm walk downtown
>>
>>44410661
>>Take her out to a nice calm walk downtown

And teach her what the backseat of a car is for aftetward
>>
>>44410918
>And teach her what the backseat of a car is for aftetward
we have a pickup truck though, so we dont have backseat

oh, do you guys want anything special to happen for xmas? its already past xmas but not by much so i guess its in the mood still

>>44410689
>>44410918
>>>Take her out to a nice calm walk downtown

And so, we go downtown after work, and just enjoy walking around. Thankfully the christmas shopping frenzy is over now so the streets aren't chocked full anymore, but there's still quite a bit of xmas cheer around.

Ah, holding hands while walking on the snow, with xmas songs in the back... its quite a nice mood.

"Ah, let's have some hot chocolate. Its a seasonal treat"
"Is that so?"
"Yes... ah. Let's go there"

We cross the street towards a small open air coffee and ask for some hot chocolate. With tiny marshmellows.

"How is it?"
"So yummy." -she says while her ears wiggle up and down happily

**She said**

The chocolate was delicious. And the little white things were both fun and yummy.
The plastic decorations had come back into fashion, same as last year, albeit last year they had lasted for only a few weeks before going away.

"So, this party is religious, right?"

By the way, I wonder if Cedric should be catholic? you know, to add to that honest guy from a small town setting that we have for him?

>Yes
>No
>Other
>>
>>44411189
>>Yes
>>
File: 010.jpg (400 KB, 1200x1640) Image search: [Google]
010.jpg
400 KB, 1200x1640
>>44411319

Cedric explains christmas to Ellie, who seems mildly interested, but of course, she is a complete outsider, or so she feels.

"So, should we do something special about it?" -she asked
"Well, its already a bit late to decorate the house and such, but why don't we exchange gifts? giving something to your loved ones is a big part of it."
"Oh, but isn't it too late to make something?"
"Uhmm... I could probably prepare some nutmeg and we can give that to your father. Its a seasonal liquor"
"Ah, that sounds nice. I still haven't tried making anything complicated in the kitchen's over. Maybe we can try together?"
"that would be fun" -he says as he gives her a kiss

That is how a few hours later, they went by to her father's house to give him some greetings, and were carrying supplies for a somewhat late christmas dinner.-

Well, her dad was interested, and gave them some fruits from his greenhouse.

That is how, once they were back at home, they were cuddling together on the couch, feeding each other fruit slices as the television droned on with some seasonal movies as background.

Well, neither one of them was really paying attention to it.

This thread was pretty short, but I really didnt want to skip this week too. Next week we'll have more action, I hope. Have a happy new year, guys!
>>
>>44411619
Same to you, OP. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.