[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A Certain Academic City Quest II Ep 50
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 20
File: Academy City.jpg (291 KB, 1600x810) Image search: [Google]
Academy City.jpg
291 KB, 1600x810
Welcome to Academy City. The time is evening, the weather is stormy, and the date is February 1.

You are Kyril Torikov, Level 3 telekinetic ‘superhero’ and you were being scolded by your immediate superior. The Problem Children, plus Nakazawa, were looking on in amusement. Well, Kyousuke wasn’t but that was only because he was still in his medically induced coma. The sight was undoubtedly hilarious from their point of view. Here you were, missing an arm, and a primary school girl was standing in your lap, attempting to tower over you while emphatically voicing her displeasure. Earlier today, the Problem Children had decided to pay the Guild a visit in force. Thanks to your inside man, the inside of the establishment had been repainted red, and the Guild had effectively been decapitated. Nayuta was rather angry that you had lost an arm. You honestly didn’t see why though. Any halfway decent doc could simply just pop it back in to your now-rebuilt left shoulder socket.

As Nayuta continued her little tantrum, you considered the matter of rearmament further. This was a great opportunity to stick some extra functionality in to your new replacement arm. Maybe you could ask for an integrated firearm, a concealed blade, or better yet, nerve endings. From what you knew of Nayuta she was more cyborg than human. It stood to reason that she couldn’t possibly go about her life without the sensation of touch. You weren’t sure and couldn’t confirm short of molesting her. Surely it wouldn’t hurt to ask about rearming yourself. It was just a matter of broaching the subject. Nayuta was still going on about your “irresponsibility” and “excesses.” Her tirade didn’t seem to be stopping anytime soon. Another thing that you knew about your boss was that she was entirely too vulnerable to surprises. Knowing that, you decided to,

>Unabashedly ask for a new left arm
>Kept quiet and ride out her scolding

Info: http://pastebin.com/x6GsFVTj
>>
>>44406632
>>
>>44406632
>>
>>44406632
It's not my fault you guys chose an irresponsible criminal instead of an upstanding citizen for your little robocop project.
>>
File: Kihara_Nayuta.png (203 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Kihara_Nayuta.png
203 KB, 960x540
“So,” you spoke up for the first time in a while, “When am I getting a new arm and what bell and whistles are you going to put on it?”

That definitely stopped Nayuta in her tracks. Everyone else too seemed to have stopped. Then Asuka’s quiet but dignified chuckle replaced the silence. It took a while for Nayuta to reboot.

“Nii-chan,” she started, “do you even listen to yourself?”

Now that you thought about it, her scolding you was cute in a, “isn’t she precious?” sort of way. You gave her a shrug.

“I’m not sure what you were expecting, sending irresponsible old me instead of an upstanding citizen like Nakazawa here.”

“I didn’t get to choose,” she huffed.

“Point,” you had to admit, “But what’s done is done. So how about a new arm?”

“I’m beginning to think the behavioural modification was a feature, not a bug,” she sighed, “Alright nii-chan, I’ll get you a new arm tomorrow.”

“Woo!”

“But!” she cut you off again, “I am going to find the most boring, peaceful assignment and I’m giving it to you. If you want something else then I will find the right mission mindless killing machine.”

Then she stormed out muttering about psychopathy as she did.

“Well, that was a thing,” Tadakuni remarked.

You shrugged again and replied,

“Isn’t the first time I’m stuck on shit detail.”

“It certainly makes one careful with what one wishes for, does it not?” Asuka asked.

While the question was directed at you it was Nakazawa who was struck by it. He shrunk inwards as you all noticed his discomfort.

“It’s nothing,” he said, “Look, I gotta go. It’s getting late and all.”

“Yes, I would imagine that curfew shall soon be upon us,” Asuka agreed, “Well then dear, I think this was one of the better days.”

She said goodbye with a kiss as the boys shuffled out.

The time is now morning, the weather is frosty, and the date is February 2.

The first order of business greeting you this morning was,

>Kyousuke’s revival
>Your new armament
>Nayuta’s shit detail
>>
>>44407105
>Your new armament
>>
>>44407105
>Kyousuke’s revival

Family first...Always
>>
>>44407105
>Your new armament
>>
>>44407105
>Nayuta’s shit detail

giving a speech to grade schoolers?
traffic cop duties?
meter maid?
I hope its not paper work
>>
>>44407168
I feel like we need to replace our arm before doing any of that
>>
>>44407193
I assume shit detail is more tedious than difficult or dangerous
>>
>>44407206
Still, being seen armless in public and then replacing it would clue some people in to our true nature as a cyborg
>>
>>44407234
I thought the public already suspected VERDICT had some mechanical qualities
>>
>>44407283
Right but nobody knows it's our arms specifically
>>
>>44407105
>Kyousuke’s revival
>>
File: Kihara Nayuta.jpg (243 KB, 529x700) Image search: [Google]
Kihara Nayuta.jpg
243 KB, 529x700
As promised, Nayuta returned the next day. Despite her outburst yesterday she seemed mightily pleased. There was no way one of your prosthetic arms could fit in to her tiny backpack, let alone three of them. She was probably smiling because of how gobsmacked you looked. Yeah, that was definitely it.

“Well? What do you think nii-chan?”

The three arms laid before you all were distinct. She pointed to the plain, jet black one.

“This is the standard arm. No changes here so there’s no need to get re-acclimated with it all over again. Material science has marched on so it might even be tougher than the last one.”

You supposed it was logical that she brought the standard replacement. Though given the display, you wanted to keep your options open.

“This one,” she pointed at the next one, “Is pretty much your old one except I hollowed it out and put a missile launcher in it.”

You whistled. The wrist of the arm snapped downwards revealing a deadly payload.

“It’s only a single shot but a 40mm high explosive rocket with self guidance should be enough to ruin anything short of a power suit. A spring-loaded retractable monomolecular blade along the forearm completes the package. Both are slaved to CADRE.”

A straight edge sprang forward from the top of the wrist. Nayuta pushed it back in only for it to spring out the other end.

“I can see some problems already,” you joked.

“It’s easier if you’re telekinetic,” she replied, “But yes, you don’t want to be punching through walls with this one.”

“I’ll keep that in mind, and the last one?”

Nayuta hefted the final prosthetic that looked almost indistinguishable from a human arm.

“WYSIWYG nii-chan, it’s exactly like a human arm, weakest of all three but at least you can fondle people and enjoy it now.”

“Is that an invitation?”

“Mou, nii-chan no ecchi,” she said flatly, “Seriously speaking though, I can and will break your arm if you try it. I bet even a normal girl could do it too.”

You didn’t comment and chose,

[1/2]
>>
>>44407690
>the old standard
>the weapon combo
>the human simulacrum
>>
>>44407735
>the weapon combo
We can still punch with our other arm right?
>>
>>44407690
>the old standard
Tested and tried.

Plus you can fondle girls without it breaking, half the fun is the reaction anyway
>>
>>44407735
>the weapon combo

how long is the blade
>>
>>44407735
>the weapon combo
>>
>>44407741
Yes

>>44407764
A forearm length.
>>
>>44407837
Could we shoot the blade with TK?
>>
>>44407735
>the human simulacrum
Being human and have an 'excuse' to actually touch Dictator
>>
To be honest, I'm slightly disappointed that it was our left arm that got fucked up and not our right. We missed an opportunity to join the Super Right Hand of Plot club.
>>
>>44407876
we are the South Paw of Sin!
>>
>>44407735
>the human simulacrum
Valentine's is coming up.....
>>
>>44407690
>>44407735
How many arms do we have to lose to get a plasma-thrower?
>>
>>44407735
>the human simulacrum
>>
>>44407876
Well our right arm actually has a cool electro whip but we never use it
>>
can we get the human simulacrum installed just for Valentine's day?
>>
Rolled 84 (1d100)

>>44407735
I agree with the other anon, ask if we can use the human one temporarily and the weapon one on mission.
>>
>>44408085
The problem with that is that we often get called on a mission suddenly and we would have to take time to switch arms
>>
File: Kongou Mitsuko-chan.jpg (95 KB, 500x703) Image search: [Google]
Kongou Mitsuko-chan.jpg
95 KB, 500x703
“I’ll go with that one,” you pointed at the rocket launcher arm.

“Right, here you go nii-chan.”

She handed you the arm in question and started stuffing the other two in her backpack. You held the arm and looked at her blankly.

“What are you waiting for nii-chan?” she asked, “Just jam it in.”

“Uh, can I get a hand?” you pretended to be embarrassed.

She sighed and approached you with a smile,

“Only for you nii-chan.”

The time is now approaching lunch, the weather is better, and the date remains unchanged.

You couldn’t believe how much that hurt. At least when you lost another arm, you could say it wasn’t your first time any more. Not that you were in a hurry to lose another of course, though you had joked that your next one will have a plasma caster. Nayuta simply shushed you and said that if you were a good boy she would loan you the simulacra arms for Valentine’s Day. Just as well that your next assignment didn’t look like it would turn violent. It was a desk job. The only enemy here was sheer mind-numbing boredom. Nayuta wouldn’t be holding her breath.

You drove to an Anti-Skill precinct on the border of the School Garden. There was paperwork to complete and you had been tasked with collecting your secretary. You suspected whoever was volunteered was simply your minder to make sure your reports had been filed, your “i”s had been dotted, and your “t”s had been crossed. Thus it had come to your complete surprise when you found that your secretary was none other than Kongou Mitsuko. Her sentence had been community service according to the official records. Somewhere else in the City, Nayuta was no doubt having a right laugh at the situation. She was operating multiple levels here and there was a lesson here, you just knew it.

As you came up to her, Kongou Mitsuko shrank back with a feminine squeak. Sighing, you,

>Bluntly told her to get in to the car
>Decided to leave her and go solo
>Talk to her (write-in)
>>
>>44408329
>>Talk to her (write-in)
"so...How'd you get roped into all this
>>
File: virtualoptim.jpg (50 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
virtualoptim.jpg
50 KB, 1280x720
>>44408329
>Talk to her (write-in)
"Oh, hi Mitsuko. Come on let's go have some fun with Papa-V"
>>
>>44408329
>Talk to her (write-in)
You can't tell but I'm making a very friendly and nonthreatening face right now
>>
>>44408329
>Talk to her (write-in)

What >>44408345 said
>>
>>44408329
“What are you waiting for nii-chan?” she asked, “Just jam it in.”
“Uh, can I get a hand?” you pretended to be embarrassed.
“Only for you nii-chan.”
2 lewd
>>
>>44408659
>>44408329

>“What are you waiting for nii-chan?” she asked, “Just jam it in.”

>“Uh, can I get a hand?” you pretended to be embarrassed.

>She sighed and approached you with a smile,

>“Only for you nii-chan.”

Oh wow I diidn't... I didn't realize.

I hope no one recorded that audio. Odds of someone getting that?
>>
>>44408692
shh don't give Bored any ideas
>>
File: 1450209711405.jpg (55 KB, 503x518) Image search: [Google]
1450209711405.jpg
55 KB, 503x518
>>44408763
But anon what if I am trying to give him ideas?
>>
>>44408659
Much lewder things have happened between them if interludes are to be believed
>>
File: wall-e-and-eve-wallpaper-2.jpg (308 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
wall-e-and-eve-wallpaper-2.jpg
308 KB, 1024x768
>>44408866
Cybernetics draw people together, I mean how many people can relate to having to oil your shoulder so it stops creaking and change the bolts on your leg before they rust?
>>
File: Kongou Mitsuko fan closed.png (514 KB, 808x1050) Image search: [Google]
Kongou Mitsuko fan closed.png
514 KB, 808x1050
You decided to be as friendly and nonthreatening as possible. She couldn’t see your face of course so that plan was thwarted before it began. Thankfully CASIE came to the rescue. You simply had to exaggerate your movements a bit, use body language and all. Of course, you then ran the risk of being misinterpreted. She might think you were about to smash her in to very tiny, tiny pieces such that her remains would fit in a match box. So you did the next best thing, you opened your big, fat mouth,

“So, how’d you get roped in to this?”

You had retracted the lower half of your helmet, letting your natural baritone and smile out. Naturally, she swooned, and she most definitely did not recoil in horror.

“V-V-V-VERDICT, I-I-I am K-Kongou Mitsu-k-ko, I am p-p-pleased to make your a-acquaintance.”

Her tone betrayed her nervousness. CASIE said it was fear but you ignored it.

“I see my reputation precedes me, but it’s good to make your acquaintance as well,” you politely returned her introduction.

She was quaking now, pointing towards your shoulder. Ah, your shoulder was bleeding again. Nayuta must have been sloppy with the sutures. CASIE suggested a joke to lighten the mood.

“I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t mine but don’t worry,” you assured her, “I won’t die, even if I’m killed.”

Strange, she should be laughing, instead of mortified. CASIE fed you the equivalent of a surrender metaphorically throwing its arms in the air exasperated. You brought a palm to your forehead.

“Let’s, let’s just get this done,” you too surrendered with a sigh.

“Y-yes.”

You commandeered a nearby office and while Kongou went and fetched your paperwork. A cart was wheeled in stacked with the deforestation of Borneo. Most of it was simple enough, requiring only a signature. Nayuta had not forged one for you out of what you assumed was politeness.

[1/2]
>>
>>44409040
It was the case files that were interesting, stretching as far back as last July. Those that hadn’t involved Code M were already part of the Anti-Skill scenario training. Someone upstairs had wanted you to select one Code M incident to help train Anti-Skill in Code M containment procedures. You looked down the list. That was a lot of adventures to pick from though a few did stand out. Your personal recommendation for a case study was,

>The New Year’s Celebration
>The Misawa Cram School Job
>The Russian Expedition
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>44409081
Refresh my memory, what was the misawa cram school job?
>>
>>44409081
>The Russian Expedition
Because why not
>>
>>44409081
>Code M containment procedures
Please explain further
>>
>>44409120
All we did was steal a plane though.
>>
>>44409113
Vampires, Alchemists, and Teacher bring down the house.

>>44409145
A delaying action such that one officer will survive to brief reinforcements (read VERDICT) on the situation.
>>
>>44409081
The Aztecs
>>
>>44409081
>The Misawa Cram School Job
>>
>>44409081
>>The New Year’s Celebration
>>
>>44409081
>using case studies to establish protocol
Do they hate validity?
>>
>>44409354
Sometimes having something is better than having nothing at all.
>>
File: Kongou questioning.jpg (48 KB, 308x328) Image search: [Google]
Kongou questioning.jpg
48 KB, 308x328
You simply couldn’t pick just one. Rather, you picked a group of incidents that centred on the most dangerous Code M in your mind. The Misawa Cram School Job, the New Year’s Celebration, and The Russian Expedition all involved Teacher, although the last one was mostly tangential. You did however throw in the Aztec files for variety. The reason you had considered Teacher as the most dangerous Code M was because of his pseudo-immortality. He had a lifespan measured in geological epochs.

“Are these all your accomplishments?” your secretary finally broke her silence.

She wasn’t cleared for the files of course but with the ominous names on the report titles she must have swallowed her fear and let curiosity get the best of her.

“They’re not accomplishments,” you corrected her.

There had hardly been a happy ending to most of your encounters.

“I see, I think I understand now why this punishment is mine,” she admitted, “With all these threats about the City, I must seem like a child getting in the way of adults. It shames me to say that I still lack maturity.”

You set down the folder and leaned back.

“Did you think no one would get hurt?” you asked, “It was all fun and games to you wasn’t it?”

She shrank back again, no doubt thinking your words were an accusation. You had to admit, Nayuta had played you well. CASIE urged you onwards so you continued,

“I thought the same thing too.”

That brought her self-recrimination to a halt. The shock on her face was one you saved for the future.

“I guess the one lesson you were supposed to take away from this is that you shouldn’t go too far,” you concluded, “After all, I was just another thief. Now, my hands will never be clean again. So take it from me, as your senior in life, don’t go down that road. Don’t follow in my footsteps. Alright?”

She nodded then asked a question you hadn’t asked yourself before,

“Those that you had to,” she paused to find the right word, “stop, what did you feel when you did?”

[1/2]
>>
>>44409793
>Evade the question
>Answer the question (write-in)
>>
>>44409806
>Answer
I'd like to believe I did what I had to.

It would be a lie to say no part of me took pleasure in it, and it also be a lie to say I never felt guilt for all that I've done.

How about this?
>>
>>44409806
Nothing. Maybe I lost something important when they made me into verdict or maybe I was already on this path before all of that. But I've accepted what I have become
>>
>>44409843
I don't remember him ever feeling guilty though
>>
>>44409793
>Write-in
I didn't really feel anything. This is my job and those were my targets.
>>
>>44409878
He did very very briefly iirc
>>
>>44409806
I'm officially classified as a weapon, not a person. I just do what I was made to do.
>>
>>44409806
I believe he once said to Touma "I feel whatever they want me to feel" can't say if that's still true but seems applicable
>>
File: railfun.png (892 KB, 1024x746) Image search: [Google]
railfun.png
892 KB, 1024x746
“I’m a weapon, not a person, so I only feel what they tell me to feel,” you answered, “So usually, that’s ‘nothing.’”

“But-”

“Yeah, that’s not how it works in real life. It’d be a lie to say I took no pleasure in my work and it’d also be a lie to say that I have never once felt guilt,” you continued, “I remember how I felt the first time but somewhere between then and now the feelings barely register. Maybe I’ve lost something important along the way, when I became VERDICT, but I have to accept that.”

Kongou had scrunched her mouth up, biting deep enough in to her lip that she could start bleeding at any moment.

“Does that answer your question?”

“I, Kongou Mitsuko, thank you deeply for imparting your wisdom,” she replied with sincerity.

CASIE picked up a trace of pity but surely it was mistaken. The rest of the paper work was completed in a comfortable silence.

The time is now evening, the weather is now clearer, and the date remains unchanged.

Work was done but that didn’t mean your day was over. Nayuta had promised more paperwork the next day but somehow, you think it would be relatively easy to dodge. At least that was what you believed. Asuka was of a different opinion.

“I think dear, that perhaps she wishes to reform you.”

You raised an eyebrow. She continued,

“The City, being what it is, does not promote egalitarianism despite the thin veneer it presents. There are few opportunities for those of your station and it is only from ‘kindness’ of those like Nayuta are you elevated to something more. Thus it is of no surprise that they would attempt to mould you, layering on their own preconceived notions of right and wrong. So, do not think of it as punishment, think of it as social engineering.”

“And what do you want me to do about it?”

“I would want you to do whatever you wish to.”

“You mean like this?” you leaned in to steal her lips.

[1/2]
>>
>>44410748
The time is now morning, the weather is chilly, and the date is February 3.

There was some good and bad news today. The good news was that it was a Saturday and Asuka had yet again requested your presence. The bad news was that it would involve interacting with Her Royal Highness, Princess Carissa, and by extension, Asuka’s mother the Lady London again. On the other hand, it seems that Kyousuke had finally been brought back to lucidity.

What shall your pleasure be?
>Go see Kyousuke
>Attend to Asuka
>Check in with work (like a good boy should)
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>44410763
>Go see Kyousuke
>>
>>44410763
>Attend to Asuka
>>
>>44410763
>Send a text to Kyosuke telling him you'll visit him after you're done there
>>
>>44410763
>Go see Kyousuke
>>
>>44410763
>>
>>44410763
>>Go see Kyousuke

We couldn't have made it this far without our bros.
>>
>>44410763
>>Attend to Asuka
Protect waifu.
>>
File: Kyousuke.jpg (25 KB, 360x320) Image search: [Google]
Kyousuke.jpg
25 KB, 360x320
You went to see Kyousuke, calling up Nayuta while you did so.

“Do you know how many people die driving while using their mobile nii-chan?” your boss greeted sleepily.

“Then it’s a good think I have a hands-free headset,” you replied, “Do I still have more office work?”

“Hmmm, not really,” Nayuta frowned, “At best I can get you to lecture but I’ll have to arrange your schedule with your secretary.”

“That was a pretty mean trick you pulled yesterday boss,” you kept a cheery façade, “Using her like that.”

“Well for your information, her sentence was up after yesterday but she’s since requested to stay on as your personal assistant.”

You swerved to avoid a pedestrian. They really shouldn’t be using sidewalks anyway.

“What do you have to say to that lady-killer-nii-chan?”

She was teasing you right? She was definitely teasing you. Damn it.

“Well that’s definitely a new one, how about I put that next to ‘that Russian bastard’ and ‘Patron Saint of Collateral Damage?’” Kyousuke too was amused by your anecdote.

“It’s nice to see you doing well too,” you muttered.

“Yeah I guess we should get down to business huh?”

Your friend coughed and you offered some water.

“I think you should take it easy,” you told him, “I’m already doing paperwork, what’s a little accounting on the side?”

“You wouldn’t know double-entry bookkeeping if I hit you in the face with it.”

“I could look it up.”

Kyousuke snorted,

“Just shut up and let me see how much you bled the Guild dry.”

You summarised the job.

“That’s good, with the money we made can easily develop the areas we own, or buy up a good slice of District 10.”

[1/2]
>>
>>44411592
Kyousuke would have no doubt gone on a lengthy diatribe on the economics of a gangster paradise which he dubbed thugonomics if not for the door to his hospital room opening. Kongou walked in, several large dossiers in hand.

“Excuse me, I believe that VERDICT was,” she then spotted you, “Ah there you are, Kihara-san has entrusted me to deliver these documents.”

Kyousuke smirked at you, raising his eyebrows suggestively as he did so. This secretary thing got old long before it even began.

“Thank you,” you replied politely,

>”You are dismissed (forever).”
>”My friend Kyousuke could use your help.”
>Say something else? (write-in)
>>
>>44411608
>>”My friend Kyousuke could use your help.”
Hey, if she wants a job, we got a hell of a job for her.
>>
>>44411608
>Say something else? (write-in)
"Thanks Kongou. But if you don't mind me asking, why do you want to work for me?"

Damn Kyril you smooth operator
>>
>>44411632
gonna second on asking her that
>>
>>44411608

>>44411632
this too
>>
>>44411608
Who wouldn't want a cute secretary?
>>
>>44411759
Then why are you voting to give her away?
>>
>>44411608
Wait she'll still be our assistant if we let Kyousuke borrow her for a bit right?
>>
>>44411797
This is her first job as our assistant
>>
>>44411759
Disregard this vote if it means she's not our assistant anymore
>>
File: 1448302572829.png (313 KB, 1078x729) Image search: [Google]
1448302572829.png
313 KB, 1078x729
>>44411856
Well, if that's the case then it's kay..
>>
File: Kongou Mitsuko flourishing fan.jpg (107 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Kongou Mitsuko flourishing fan.jpg
107 KB, 1280x720
You liked to think you were a great leader because you were great at dodging problems. Case in point, you directed Kongou towards Kyousuke. As the two of them hit it off, you started lamenting the fact that too many of your friends had names starting with a similar letter. Another point in your favour of being a great leader was that the two obviously complemented each other. Kongou was a Lady of Tokiwadai. Accounting was probably something she learned in kindergarten anyway. Coupled with Kyousuke’s real world economic experience, they started setting your accounts in order and leaving you to deal with minor paperwork. Inevitably he started putting on the moves. Kongou, bless her well-meaning heart probably took it the wrong way, given the way Kyousuke was hacking and coughing. She assumed it was because he was missing half a lung. Better stop her before he started missing the rest of it.

“You know, I really appreciate the help Kongou, but what made you decide to work for me?”

“Apologies, I had forgotten that potential employees must be interviewed before being offered a position,” she replied.

Right, Lady of Tokiwadai, best not let that be held against her. You cleared your throat, begging her to continue before she stabbed Kyousuke with her fan again.

“This!”

She spread her arms wide and would have sliced Kyousuke’s jugular open if her fan was sharper and a few centimetres longer.

“I don’t follow.”

“This, this is the real world,” she continued emphatically.

Just smile and nod, hopefully she would get to the point sometime this year.

“This is what I require, experience,” she stated proudly, “I am without a doubt knowledgeable but now I know too that I am lacking in wisdom. Thus I intend to complete an accelerated training period so that I may gain experience as part of Judgement, of which you are a member are you not.”

“Barely,” Kyousuke answered for you.

[1/2]
>>
>>44412357
There was no such thing as an accelerated training period and while you would have voiced that out loud, this had Nayuta’s fingerprints all over it. What was it that Asuka said? That she would attempt to mould you? You were starting to see what was happening.

“I would assume that this ‘training period’ involves assisting me in clerical tasks?” you asked, dreading the answer

“Of course.”

Her smile hit the nail on the head. With you, it was one thing after another of course. Another, being that Asuka, Princess Carissa, and Touma were headed your way. You were currently in the guise of VERDICT. That would be fine if Kongou hadn’t just declared that she was now your secretary. Kongou was right about one thing, she was lacking in wisdom and Her Royal Highness would make her sing like a canary if you stayed as you were.

You had to come up with a plan, and in the short time you had, you decided to,

>Use Kongou as a distraction to change guises
>Let Kongou in on one of the worst kept secrets ever
>Do nothing and let the chips fall where they may
>Other plan (write-in)
>>
>>44412386

I want to see how long it takes her to figure it out
>>
>>44412386
>>
>>44412386
>>
>>44412386
>Let Kongou in on one of the worst kept secrets ever
>>
>>44412386
>>
>>44412423
It'll be funny, and hey it'll help with her practical experience.
>>
>>44412386
So question.

Who among our circle of friends doesn't know that Kyril and VERDICT are the same person?

...Kuroko?
>>
>>44412498
pretty sure Kuroko did some info digging in an omake.

I don't think Anueue knows
>>
“Right, Kongou do you know any subterfuge?” you asked.

“Do you mean to reveal a secret?” she replied.

“Right, here’s lesson number one in the real world, if anyone asks where I am you don’t know,” you instructed.

Kyousuke started grinning. You didn’t like that, not one bit.

“So you wish for me to practice deception?” she continued.

“It’s not deception when you really don’t know where I am,” you opened the room’s window, “I’ll get back to you through Nayuta.”

“I see.”

Amidst her weak reply, you could hear Kyousuke’s sniggering. You didn’t have time to shut him up as you spied a familiar green Jaguar pull in to the hospital’s main entrance. There was no time to waste. You jumped out the window. A quick trip though a back door, an inconspicuous journey up and down thirty flights of goddamn stairs later and Kyril Torikov was in the building. You arrived shortly after Asuka’s party had settled in. Kyousuke took one look at you and burst in to full blown laughter, requiring a nurse to come and sedate him before he lost his sides.

“I suppose laughter isn’t always the best medicine,” Lady Kudou said.

Asuka shook her head. Her Royal Highness instead asked,

“What did that gentleman find so funny about Mr. Torikov’s entrance?”

“Probably too much morphine,” you interjected quickly.

“That aside you are late dear.”

“Sorry, had to iron my washing machine,” you offered sincerely.

It was best to distract with nonsense. Sadly, you underestimated how experience Lady Kudou was with such careless words. She explained without prompting.

“Ah, the man code for inspecting their ‘pecs’ if I remember correctly.”

The Princess turned to Touma and asked him,

“Tell me that’s not actually a thing.”

Your unlucky friend made a face. No Touma, don’t you fucking dare,

“Well I can’t speak for myself but yeah Kyril’s that kinda guy.”

Fffffffffffffffffffffffffff-

[1/2]
>>
>>44413336
LIES!
He only inspects the glutes
>>
File: Asuka hair flick.gif (2 MB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
Asuka hair flick.gif
2 MB, 768x432
>>44413336
“I do not see why he would not,” Asuka interjected, “I find his scars attractive.”

Everyone turned to her. Kongou who had been increasingly confused had now turned a nice shade of tomato. Lady Kudou gave her daughter a scandalised look. Her Royal Highness settled her gaze on your chest. It was intense. Touma meanwhile, was no doubt trying to get the mental image out of his head. Rewarded as a traitor deserves he was.

“What?” Asuka asked.

“Oh you poor thing,” Lady Kudou swept her up in a hug, “It’s okay, tell mum where on this doll the man touched you.”

Despite being buried in her mother’s bosom, everyone in the room could hear her say,

“Did you think Kyril and I simply have dinner every so often?”

The Lady London’s glare fell on you. If Her Royal Highness was intense, the protective mother was on the level of a mass-extinction event. Her mind was probably planning to kill you, and not just in this reality but in all dimensions that you existed.

“We cuddle,” Asuka finished.

You knew that in the middle of all this madness, the whole reason for their visit had almost been forgotten.

“Your Highness, were you looking for me?” you tried to drag the conversation back on track.

She replied,

>”Did you know who assassinated the Pope?”
>”I wish to survey your lands.”
>>
>>44413375
>>
>>44413375
>”I wish to survey your 'pec- I mean your lands.”
>>
>>44413375

misconstrue it as her hitting on us!
>>
>>44413375
>Did you know who assassinated the Pope?
>>
File: 1449021794909.jpg (178 KB, 491x713) Image search: [Google]
1449021794909.jpg
178 KB, 491x713
>>44413420
>>44413441
>>
>>44413375
>”Did you know who assassinated the Pope?”
>>
>>44413375
>>”I wish to survey your lands.”
>>
>>44413420
This.
>>
File: Asuka gazes.png (153 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Asuka gazes.png
153 KB, 500x500
You raised an eyebrow at that. Just as swiftly you and Asuka shared a glance.

“Your Highness, consider your next words carefully, or I may demand satisfaction,” Asuka’s voice instantly turned sibilant.

“Of course, I misspoke,” the Second Princess of the Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Island furiously backpedalled, “I meant to tour the environs where we shall.”

She nodded towards Kongou and you shook your head.

“Where we shall be holding our festivities,” she finally said.

“So long as it does not involve country matters I see little harm in allowing you to,” at this Asuka’s tone became sultry, “Survey my dear Kyril’s lands. Of course I would gladly grant Your Highness a fief, if only Your Highness would bend the knee. A title as well, ducal, of Torikov’s Left I should think.”

“Yes, yes, I quite understand, Your Majesty the Queen of Torikov,” the Princess returned dryly.

“So call the field to rest. Let’s away, to part the glories of this happy day,” Asuka finished.

Lady Kudou turned to you, marching up swiftly and leaned in to whisper,

“You are a bad, bad man. Make her happy.”

In one hand the keys to a very expensive car were dropped, in the other, the fullness of your buttocks was grasped. Thus the Lady London exited.

The time is now little past noon, the weather is awkward, and the date remains unchanged.

“It’s not very impressive,” Touma remarked.

The four of you had pulled up at your headquarters in School District 10.

“We took cues from the British wizards,” you explained.

The interior was just as bad and Touma remarked upon that as well.

“We’re remodelling,” you made another feeble excuse.

[1/2]
>>
>>44414505
Sagara was in the office when you arrived.

“Ah, boss, Your Majesty, Dictator,” Sagara turned to a nearby thug, “Oi, go get the guests their drinks, you know where.”

Your henchman scurried off and three of you took a seat.

“Dictator?” the Princess remarked, “How apt.”

“I am incensed that my bill to rename you as War has yet to be ratified,” Asuka offered with equal generosity.

The Princess ignored the sting temporary to size up Sagara. It was a bad move as she opened herself up for another.

“Sizing up another manservant now are we?” Asuka asked, “I suppose Your Highness is allowed such liberty.”

“I am not a libertine, tell her Touma,” she turned to your treacherous friend.

Drinks were served as the poor sod just realised he had been caught in a trap that was not of his own making. As his catchphrase for despair resounded, Sagara pulled you aside.

“Well I’m guessing you’re here to decide how we’re going to develop the company right? Kyousuke sent me the books this morning,” he talked business.

“And?”

“Well we’ve got more than enough money to start grabbing up some land but honestly, it ain’t all that good. Reselling it would be worth a quick buck of course. Then there’s simply investing in our little corner but I suspect that will probably take a while to earn back. Of course who said we couldn’t do a bit of both?”

That and Her Royal Highness probably had plans for your little fiefdom. Set your fiscal policy.

>Engage in real-estate trading
>Invest for the future
>Ask Her Highness about her plans
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>44414522
wealth and power revolve around land
>>
>>44414522
>>
>>44414522
>>
>>44414522
>Invest for the future
>>
“Your Highness, what exactly will your little celebration entail?” Sagara asked.

You had to hand it to Sagara. He caught on quickly once you explained it to him. The banter around the Princess died abruptly.

“It shall be themed around St. Patrick, though since time is of the essence we may not be able to hold it on March 17. That said, we require a symbolic Ireland, a land where St. Patrick had driven off the snakes that had infested it. We also require a symbolic Great Britain. To drive the snakes to us so that we may,” she paused for a sip of tea, “dispose of them. I do hope it isn’t too far outside the realm of possibility.”

“No, sounds doable,” you smiled, “Sagara, get Her Highness a map. Tell her where the viper’s nest is and do what you need to get the locations prepped. Spend the rest buying and selling.”

“You got it boss,” he bowed to the Princess and waved towards the desk, “This way Your Highness.”

The Princess picked up her saucer and moved to join him, remarking that,

“You must be a man of many talents Mr. Torikov, to have a thief-taker in your employ.”

“Not so much a thief-taker Your Highness,” Sagara then said without an ounce of shame, “I am THIEF itself.”

You took a seat next to Touma, already feeling immensely tired. Asuka poured you a cup as you turned to him and said,

“Don’t tell me you have something for me too.”

You didn’t like the wan smile that crept up his face.

Episode End. Interlude time.

>Mashed Pota.to
>Script Kiddie
>>
>>44414522
>>
>>44415123
>Mashed Pota.to
>>
File: 1400113575614.jpg (26 KB, 150x188) Image search: [Google]
1400113575614.jpg
26 KB, 150x188
>>44415133
Goddamn it. That was late of me.
>>
>>44415123

>Mashed Pota.to
>>
>>44415123
>Mashed Pota.to
>>
>>44415123
>>Mashed Pota.to
>>
>>44415123
>Mashed Pota.to
>>
Welcome to the Pota.to Forums
You are currently logged in as, Terminal19090
Quote of the Day: Potato masher!
Displaying 15 replies per page

*/Boards/Main/Local News
Topic: Arrival of Britain’s Princess Carissa in Academy City
(Showing Page 1 out of 4)
HarlemBrother (OP): Her Royal Highness Carissa of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Island arrived in Academy City at 1028 local time on January 31. The purpose of her visit was not stated but she did give an interview at the airport [here]. [Here] we see footage of VERDICT walking in to the terminal and coming out with a young man identified as Kamijou Touma. Both declined to comment. Whether these two events are related is anyone’s guess.
PoorLilWhiteGal: Told you VERDICT’s gay. (Mod: Please take this to the appropriate thread)
TheDoge: Well now that’s interesting. Do you think this Kamijou guy is a security threat?
HarlemBrother: Absolutely not. Records indicate that he is a normal highschool student from Academy City itself.
SpiritModulo: Alright, here me out since this might sound crazy but, maybe VERDICT owes him a favour.
Uncultured: How’s that related to the princess then?
MirageBat: Maybe VERDICT isn’t but I’d bet my left nut this Kamijou guy is related to the princess.
Uncultured: They say you can’t escape from the City and this looks like good proof of that.
PoorLilWhiteGal: Unless you’re kidnapped.
TheDoge: Who’d kidnap him?
PoorLilWhiteGal: Do you listen to yourself?
SpiritModulo: Yeah given that many foreign governments would love to learn about our power curriculum program. I wouldn’t be surprised if he was being debriefed after having been abducted by a foreign power.
Slatern: You guys are getting off topic, it’s obvious that this Kamijou guy is the Princess’ fiancé.
MirageBat: I’d agreed with the off-topic but really? Fiance? Leave that to the tabloids.
Slatern: If only WhiteKnife247 was here. They’d prove you wrong in a heartbeat.

Interlude end, interlewds coming up next.
>>
>>44415123
I don't understand what the princess is trying to accomplish at all. Can anyone explain?
>>
You couldn’t believe it when you saw it. You had found the rarest of all of VERDICT’s developmental records. His Indian Poker cards had been used to record and make sure his brain, both conscious and subconscious, was fully functional. What the project report had not described was the cards themselves contained. They had been titled in French and loose lips had already spoiled one of them for you. Solemnly, you put the card titled, “Une nuit amoureuse avec Asuka,” out of the running. That left you with two more cards. As you made yourself comfortable on your bed, you reached for,

>Un jugement précoce
>Du roux pour deux
>>
>>44415661
>Un jugement précoce

save the big one for last
>>
>>44415661
>Un jugement précoce
>>
>>44415661
>Un jugement précoce
>>
>>44415661
>Du roux pour deux
Should I know what this is referring to?
>>
please tell me it's not actually written in french again
>>
http://pastebin.com/4BYNiBUn

You woke up covered in sweat. Nii-chan certainly had a vivid imagination. You could tell from the state of your sheets. Ugh, and laundry day was another week away. Sighing, you got up anyway to relieve your aching body.

Interlewd end.
https://twitter.com/BoredofDirector
Love hurts. These bitches can’t touch my riches. Going on a spring holiday? When writefag and /tg/ meet, the story begins.
That’s season II’s thread 50 interlewd. Happy Holidays to you all and I shall stick around for questions which I will answer after I have had food and maybe a shower.
>>
>>44415976
Damnit Nayuta.
>>
>>44415976
the next one at thread 100?

thanks for running
>>
>>44415976
I'm sure it's great in French but it's half nonsense when I translate to English
>>
>>44416058
yeah I appreciate the effort but writing it in a language your players don't speak is kind of a dick move
>>
>>44416106
I still haven't read the first one because I don't understand french and also I don't trust translation sites with accuracy.
>>
>>44416192
French is especially bad since he/she often get mixed up in translation
>>
>>44415574
She's part of the plan to flush out Ollerus so that everyone can kick him in the dick.

>>44416018
Yes, if we ever get there.
>>
google translate botches the pronouns.

Kaoru is called he and it.

us Ameribros might only know broken Spanish at best for a 2nd language

thanks for lewds anyway.

archived BTW
>>
File: 1446530388814.png (247 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
1446530388814.png
247 KB, 620x620
>>44416058
>mfw I am romance language masterrace
>I can understand lots of this and can ask for help with the rest
>>
>>44416255
Yep English and Spanish only here
>>
>>44416252
Why is Nayuta so lewd?
>>
>>44416252
Why do you write lewds in french?
>>
>>44416494
IIRC he wants to improve his french
>>
>>44416494
French is the language of love.
And sex.
waiting for Ky's fantasies to come true
>>
>>44416494
because he is a cruel man
>>
>>44416466
She's a bit precocious for a primary schooler isn't she?

>>44416494
Because I'm learning Swedish.
>>
>>44416606
what are the odds she becomes a hentai doujin artist?
>>
>>44416675
I actually see her being a sexologist due to her unresolved sexual tension as a child. But that's only one potential future.
>>
>>44416807
>unresolved
>>
>>44416807
>unresolved sexual tension

Kyril you heart breaker!
>>
>>44416807
Can still be resolved then

:^)
>>
Kongou wants the VERDICT
Kinuhata wants Big Daddy Torikov
Grimmy wants to hate fuck Verdict and maybe Torikov
Asuka wants has both
Kyouko wants both
Kaoru wants both
Nayuta wants both
>>
>>44421864
>Grimm x Kyril/Verdict: Attraction & Hate
I would pay to read that, even with zero lewds
>>
>>44425335
>>Grimm x Kyril/Verdict: Attraction & Hate
I'd buy that for a dollar!
>>
>>44406632
Kazuma Kamachi really made an awesome world. The lore practically creates itself.
Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.