[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WTF LSV?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: MTG Uba Mask.jpg (138 KB, 480x680) Image search: [Google]
MTG Uba Mask.jpg
138 KB, 480x680
WTF ..... Only LSV

... Uba Mask?

LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTOYnmZdYWs&index=31&list=PL3rP64NRtmbgwJwCLu5tySKSc2waMVypB
>>
>>44404829
UbaStax is a solid deck and Uba Mask is surprisingly good.
>>
>>44404876
BTW what do you play in vintage?
>>
>>44404895
I've played a number of things. Personally, I like Dredge since it's fun to play. I'd love to play Stax but Workshop is just too expensive right now.
>>
>>44404829
>Only LSV
>people have played this deck for a decade
>Only LSV
>>
>>44404936
I am 8 cards away from completing Grixis Thieves.

Girixis Thieves:
1 Ancestral Recall
1 Black Lotus
1 Blightsteel Colossus
1 Brainstorm
2 Dack Fayden
1 Demonic Tutor
1 Dig Through Time
1 Flusterstorm
4 Force of Will
2 Island
1 Jace, Telepath Unbound
1 Jace, the Mind Sculptor
1 Library of Alexandria
2 Lightning Bolt
1 Mana Drain
3 Mental Misstep
1 Mindbreak Trap
3 Misty Rainforest
1 Mox Jet
1 Mox Opal
1 Mox Pearl
1 Mox Ruby
1 Mox Sapphire
1 Notion Thief
3 Polluted Delta
1 Ponder
2 Preordain
1 Pyroblast
1 Repeal
1 Sensei's Divining Top
1 Snapcaster Mage
1 Sol Ring
1 Spell Pierce
1 Strip Mine
1 Thirst for Knowledge
1 Time Vault
1 Time Walk
1 Tinker
1 Tolarian Academy
1 Treasure Cruise
2 Underground Sea
1 Vampiric Tutor
2 Volcanic Island
1 Voltaic Key
1 Yawgmoth's Will

Sideboard:
1 Barbarian Ring
4 Grafdigger's Cage
1 Hurkyl's Recall
4 Leyline of the Void
2 Lightning Bolt
1 Mental Misstep
1 Misdirection
1 Steel Sabotage

LINK: http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/vtg-grixis-thieves-pw-combo-control/
>>
>>44404981
>>44404981
Who the fuck would you even play with? Are there actually people out there that are physically playing Vintage?
If so, are they using human beings as furniture?
>>
>>44404990
>If so, are they using human beings as furniture?
No, they are are normal human beings who respect everyones rights.
>Are there actually people out there that are >physically playing Vintage?
Yes. I have 2 friends who are 2 short of having their full set of P9. One of them is on oath (Fluctuates between control and turbo jam), and the other is playing a grindy blue deck (some vault key specialty deck).
>>
>>44405016
I have a small group who I play with as well. It includes the creator of Keeper and the creator of Belcher. I'm a lucky shit, let me tell you what.

Mostly I proxy these days, can't afford it anymore (I got poor), but they sure fucking don't.
>>
>>44404990
vintage is not that expensive, you can get a deck for 3-7k and thats a two month salary if you got a decent job
>>
>>44405028
GW Hate bears / D&T is a great unpowered vintage deck. It jams T1 Chalices, Thalia, Aven Mindcensor, and you keep the disruption to compound the storm and mentor decks.

Legacy RUG delver is a good vintage port.
(Semi P9 Of Course).
>>
>>44405047
I'm a highschool teacher and a 3k deck is in fact a two month salary if I only pay necessities and buy nothing else.
I mean, yeah, perceived value and everything. If you make 30k a month I'm happy for you and 7k for a Vintage deck doesn't make that big of a dent.
But it's still several thousand fucking dollars for a deck in a format that nobody plays. I already think that Legacy prices are stupid, but that's just all kinds of retarded if you ask me.
>>
>>44405055
I know the options, but for now, I just play proxy. My guys don't mind and I still have all the fun. I want to play SCV but it's just too fucking expensive. I have a lot of it, but can't afford the P9 really.
>>
>>44405139
Most store level tournaments allow up to 10 proxies.
You have some big events: Eternal Weekend (Philly?), Bazaar of Moxen (European Setting), Local events hosted by Enthusiasts (Usually big cities like Washington D.C., Austin [TX], Boston Massachusetts, Etc...)
>>
>>44405047
It's only a "two month salary" if you live in a very good place anon.
3k dollars is an obscene amount of money for 99% of the world population.
In fact, 3k dollars is above the average pay for 3 months here.
>>
>>44404981

Are those 8 cards the Moxen, Ancestral Recall, the Lotus, and like a Force of Will? If so you're only just beginning the card grind.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.