[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SEE PIC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: logo.png (2 KB, 168x110) Image search: [Google]
logo.png
2 KB, 168x110
So, lets have a thread about /tg/ things that you think only you do.

For me, I play with my warhammer as a 29yr old like a little kid would; making stories, setting them up, picking them up and simulating fights. Complete with the voice overs of "oh no!" "grrrr I'll get you." It really only occurred to me recently how weird this was. Still not gonna stop

Video very much related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVSsbGzMsIQ
>>
>>44404011

When I go to bed I always kick up my blanket to tuck them under my feet.
>>
File: 1451213309650.webm (668 KB, 1160x720) Image search: [Google]
1451213309650.webm
668 KB, 1160x720
I always imagine how our parties/campaigns would work as books, tv shows and animus whenever I'm anticipating the next game

>>44404056
Can confirm I do too, but I also sleep on my front like I'm parachuting
>>
>>44404011
I like 4e
>>
>>44404011
I spend time working out where the local government spends there money for the major areas of my campaigns

Although I suppose I do that more to add interesting consequences of that to the setting such as the kingdom that spends so much on there teleportation public transport system there military is severely under equiped (and the blood war has spilled out onto the countryside at one spot if that stalemate ever ends they may be a bit fucked by the winner because of it)
>>
>>44404011

I make absurdt elaborate backstories for my races yet I refuse to type up their history in full, so my players can actually read it and not be confused all the time.
>>
File: 1439845744492.jpg (25 KB, 299x218) Image search: [Google]
1439845744492.jpg
25 KB, 299x218
>>44404056
I do this when I sleep flat. If I sleep on my side I do it along my lower leg. Like a taco.

>>44404080
Is that Akira?

I like to have a set of dice specifically for each character, and retire them with the character.

I like to GM because I get to be the bad guy.

I sometimes wonder to myself if someone's weird behavior is because that person can read my mind and know what negatives I think about them.

When I exercise I wonder what my personal stats would be.

I wash my dice semi-frequently because I'm a germaphobe and sometimes shit happens and the dice go places when I drink. Mainly the floor.

When I'm alone I occasionally try to use magic/telekinesis/The Force to do things. And then do Jojo poses in the mirror.

I come up with an anime/novel/movie/videogame analogue for most things to simplify them in my head.

I judge my friends really hard based on the high standards I hold myself to (and mainly fail) because I'm secretly a gigantic narcissist and have self esteem issues and no confidence and anxiety and think they're better than me. My friends think I'm a moody little dick.
>>
>>44404056
How is this a /tg/ related habit?
Are you doing it to protect you feet from gnomes?

I alternate gender on my characters without fail.
>>
>>44404011
I constantly fudge rolls in my player's favour, even when it is detrimental to myself (e.g. forcing me to improvise). This is an annoying habit of mine that I'm trying to get over.
>>
>>44404310
I like to have a set of dice specifically for each character, and retire them with the character.
I do this too, and with a kind of code, black shimmery for my rouge, brass and copper green for my steampunk gunman ect. have a set of really nice silver and black with green numbers i got for a half-orc warpriest that i can never use since that character got pushed aside but those where HIS dice
>>
>>44404233
Holy shit
>There
>Their

And use some damn punctuation.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.