[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/tg/, a mighty urge has been burning in me for some time. I want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (490 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
490 KB, 2560x1600
/tg/, a mighty urge has been burning in me for some time. I want to be a staunch-ass paladin and smite the fuck out of some evil, but I don't know of any good games that will let me do it. What would you recommend? I tried Diablo 2 because it was the only thing I could think of, but I couldn't get into it.
>>
Have you tried playing D&D?
>>
File: paladin.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
paladin.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>44403246
>/tg/, a mighty urge has been burning in me for some time. I want to be a staunch-ass paladin and smite the fuck out of some evil, but I don't know of any good games that will let me do it. What would you recommend? I tried Diablo 2 because it was the only thing I could think of, but I couldn't get into it.
Here you go.
>>
File: MothersPower.jpg (124 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
MothersPower.jpg
124 KB, 1280x720
>>44403246
I think he means vidya.

Fuck, load up Fable anniversary for keks.
>>
>>44403537
>>44403644
I'm an aspie with no money and no friends. I don't really fancy trying to play it via a chatroom either.

>>44403684
Not exactly what I was looking for. The smiting is pretty important.
>>
>>44403781
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgXmHq49kHA
>>
>>44403246
Oh, maybe Baldur's gate?
>>
>>44403790
I mean from a character perspective. Plus I've already beaten the game around 10 times already.

>>44403798
Maybe, but I'm not a huge fan of old CRPGs. I liked PST though.
>>
>>44403246
>>44403684

Going full Paladin is all about attitude.

Playing Fallout: New Vegas in that state of mind is fun.
>>
>>44403246
Well, I would play pathfinder. It has all kinds of books to keep you on your path, and it is always fun to SMITE EVIL with him.
>>
>>44403912
Well it's literally just the way you play the game, the character can be evil or good in that game.
>>
>>44403781
Have you tried Dungeons and Dragons online?
>no money
Free to Play. You can actually finish the game no prob with the FTP content.
>no friends
Everything outside of the town hub is instanced. Just take along a cleric retainer and you'll survive solo no problem.
If you want to chat with people feel free to do so in general or tavern.
>The smiting is pretty important.
Smite away. There's 10s of 1000s of things to smite.
Rock a Tower Shield, Full Plate. Rek everything in normal and hard difficulty.
The game's pretty damn fun.
On the whole >no money thing I highly suggest buying a full/shared bank box right off the bat.
>>
>>44405056
Paladins got an update a couple of months ago, so they should also be pretty versatile and balanced now.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.