[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meanwhile on sci fi /tg/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: Space-Wallpaper-Background-B62.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
Space-Wallpaper-Background-B62.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1600
Meanwhile on sci fi /tg/
>>
>>44401582
Meanwhile on alternative history /tg/...

>Gee Anon, I sure am looking forward to the space elevator on this non-cybernetic computer.
>>
File: 012.jpg (219 KB, 500x538) Image search: [Google]
012.jpg
219 KB, 500x538
We have come for you.
>>
>>44401614
There's a few ten billion sophonts surfing this forum at any given time. Be more specific, please.
>>
>>44401701
We are coming for ALL of you.
>>
>>44401730
You're, like, the 12th ones to claim that.
>>
>>44401745
We can wait.
>>
File: protoshreck.jpg (73 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
protoshreck.jpg
73 KB, 960x960
>>44401582
Maybe this is a good place to talk about my dream, from last night.

It seemed to be this Earth, but after a great and maybe terrible event had opened up the accepted limits of the world, which I could say meant that anything could be plausible. It was still just a normal human city for the great majority of the dream. Only little things were out of place, like handicap parking spaces set up in quad grids that we each half the length but normal width of today's standard cars. The accepted idea among the people I talked to was it was for in case you needed to park sideways, possibly for vehicles that only needed to take up one single section.

My life revolved around dreading my drive to work and waiting in the outside area of my new apartment, new to me only as it was a run down thing with unearthly decay that had not seemed to compromise anything but its aesthetics with a dark and spreading taint, like a shadow in a shadow. I grew very tired of this tedium quickly, though it does feel like at least two actual days passed I remember only driving to and from work and being outside my building. Until I found the water ship.

Is anyone reading?
>>
>>44401974
Yes.
>>44401730
Good luck with that. At least a billion of these sophonts are under angelnet protection-their own, or public ones.
>>
I sure am glad I was born in time to explore the Galaxy.
>>
So one of my players got into a serious hissy fit about their characters dying and decided to activate the blackhole generator I keep in my garage. We managed to get the damn hole closed, but it ate about a quarter of my house and my goddamned hover bike before it went. Thankfully I have insurance for the house and bike, but unfortunately my hardlight d1000 was in that quarter of the house that got sucked in. Shit wasn't easy to come by or pay for, so anyone got an idea where I can acquire one without spending a fuckton of galactic credits?
>>
>>44402449
Sorry, but not really. I ain't writing nothing for some loser namefaggot attention whore.

Go fuck yourself.
>>
How do you get your players to break out of Traveller?

I mean sci fi is great and all, but sometimes I just want to slay some demons or do a dungeon crawl with swords and magic or something.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.