[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pre suit Darth Vader vs the imperium of man. Also, asume he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 9
File: 775200_1310791828802_full.jpg (16 KB, 265x190) Image search: [Google]
775200_1310791828802_full.jpg
16 KB, 265x190
Pre suit Darth Vader vs the imperium of man.

Also, asume he hates the imperium as much as he hates tusken raiders who killed his mom.
>>
>>44400837
>Rekt by Obiwan due to a tactical error Obi-wan called out before it happened.
He gets a few Marines, but nothing big.
>>
>>44400858
Obi wan had the force though and knew anakin like his own son.

The spess marines have no idea who this guy is.
>>
In terms of psychic mojo, Fortygay is considerably more OP than Star Wars. Darth Vader may be powerful, but there are more powerful psykers in 40k.

One space marine librarian would be enough.
>>
>>44400900
So one gets cut down by the weird monk guy with a power monofilament blade.
His brothers then fire upon him with exploding physical rounds, possibly flamers and psyker powers.
Dead.

At best a 2-1 K/D ratio.
>>
>>44400994
But anakin can run supper fast.

Force users have been known to run near the speed of light

Also he could force chooke multiple marines at once.
>>
>>44401057
>Force users have been known to run near the speed of light
source
>>
File: willispp.jpg (26 KB, 300x206) Image search: [Google]
willispp.jpg
26 KB, 300x206
>>44400837
Bounty hunters had flamethrowers explicitly for taking out jedi. The imperial repeater had a tri shot mode that's described in dark forces as being perfect for hitting someone blocking with a lightsaber, since you can only block two points of the triangle of pain coming at you. Plus the orientation of shots changes slightly as all three barrel assemblies revolve.

So send in some flamers or vets with shotguns. I don't remember captain edge ever doing a force bubble, so hit him from different sides. You'll kill your dudes in the crossfire, but who cares?
>>
>>44401091
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MY4tXUtu9_I
>>
>>44400837
It ends with a squad of tactical marines shooting at him. Even then, I'm pretty sure some generic space marine captain with 200 years of combat experience would just kick his shit in with a power sword.

>>44401146
That's roughly 240 miles per hour, based on Fast Approximate Velocity. Not, 300,000,000 meters per second. Still pretty fast, but not speed of light kind of fast.
>>
He'd wreck a few Space Marines or a few dozen Guardsmen before he got taken down if he fought them straight up.

If he acted more as an assassin he'd have more luck, as he has a FTL ship that ignores The Warp and is faster than almost anything The IoM can field. If he went on the run he'd be nearly uncatchable.
>>
>>44401178
Let's make a more accurate estimate. In 1/60th a second, Obiwan and qui-gon traveled 12 feet. That translates to 720 feet per second. Which is 490 miles per hour.
>>
>>44400837
An Inquisitor nukes the planet he's on and takes a break for tea.
>>
In all honesty, I think even if Vader hated the Imperium as much as he hates tusken raiders, eventually he'll come around. The tusken raiders are a one-world tribe of savages he can't talk to. The Imperium of Man is an entire human society that has varied philosophies, many of which are compatible with the Sith doctrine Vader espouses.

I think eventually he'll join the Inquisition, rise through the ranks, and live a productive life expunging heresy using his psychic powers. Even his cruelty and brutality fit right in to the 41st Millenium.
>>
>>44401261
if anything, Vader would be admonished for being not cruel enough.
>>
>>44401261
Are we talking Jedi Anakin or Sith Anakin here?
>>
>>44400837
Why would he be against the imperium of man? There is nothing save for errant eye color (Cadia and others have the same) to indicate corruption.

He is brutal, quick to anger, suspicious, rage-filled and indifferent to suffering. All qualities held in the highest of esteem by the Hallowed and Holy Inquisition.

If it were mutants that killed his mother there whole sector would be purged and he would find peace in his work.
>>
>>44400837
One Gamma level psycker? He gets nabbed by the Inqusition in less than a month.
>>
>>44401291
You choked him? Choked him? I thought you were ready for this Vader. Crush his skull as an example to the others!
>>
>>44401308

Sith Anakin. He wasn't called Vader until he became Sith. OP is obviously referring to that period in the prequels after Anakin fell to the Dark Side but before he was barbequed by Obi-Wan.
>>
>>44401261
I'm curious, and have little knowledge about 40k...but Psykers are the 40k psychics, and they're dangerous because of their connection to Warp right?

How would the Inquisition respond to someone with psychic powers that have have absolutely no connection to the Warp, and with virtually no chance of dangerous backlashes?
>>
>>44401439
They would see it as a blessing either by Chaos or the Emperor, only personal charisma would dictate which, too much charm and you may well be chaos, too much piety and they may believe you want to die rather than be a risk.
>>
>>44401439

You are assuming much about whether Darth Vader would have connection to the Warp in 40k.

There are areas in t he 40k universe where the warp is relatively "becalmed". Darth Vaders presence in the Grim Darkness of the Far Future could be like that. He may even have to re-learn to control his Force powers, because the methods he used before are too dangerous in his new locale.

The Force is analogous to The Warp. It is wrong to assume that a Force-user would be safe in the Grim Darkness, just like it would be wrong to assume that if a 40k psyker accidentally teleported to Tattooine he would still be at risk of exploding his own head. Crossovers are funny like that: we're crossing over Darth Vader, not Darth Vader and all the midichlorians in the galaxy.
>>
>>44401291
>implying

The sith were notorious for the pleasure they got from inflicting suffering on others.
>>
>>44401521

Notorious in the Galaxy Far Far Away. Compared to the Grim Darkness of the Far Future, Sith cruelty is rather tame.
>>
>>44401534
>You killed a whole village full of xenos? And some children? That's adorable; let me tell about something we call exterminatus.
>>
>>44401118
>Bounty hunters had flamethrowers explicitly for taking out jedi.
Never mentionned in OT so no.
>>
E X T E R M I N A T U S
>>
>>44401118
That trigun is a pretty cool idea.
>>
>>44401679
>Never mentionned in OT so no.

>TOPKEK

It's also never mentioned that Jedi can sense a sniper round from a klick away, either.
>>
>>44401508
Admittedly I am. I'm just assuming he gets ported as-is without the new world affecting him since it wasn't specified one way or the other.
>>
Lightsabers can't deflect solid slugs, large enough ones will pass through slightly melted and bolter slugs are explosive. The Force is also not hugely impressive as far as psykers go in 40k.

Anakin probably loses the fight the second two+ space marines find him unless he joins the Imperium as some others in the thread have mentioned. He might also join the Chaos Legions, if he hates the Imperium that much, and he could probably do well there too, in addition to in the inquisition.
>>
File: John Goodman Laughing.jpg (146 KB, 806x1000) Image search: [Google]
John Goodman Laughing.jpg
146 KB, 806x1000
>>44401679
https://youtu.be/7LJS3YYTCN8
>>
>>44401674
>>44401314

Know its not official canon now, but KOTOR says that the sand people are essentially human. The ORIGINAL humans, in fact.>>44400837
>>
Say, can Jedi do a Neo?
>>
>>44402148
>Jango Fett uses anti-jedi weapon exactly once in fight vs Jedi
>it does absolutely nothing
>>
>>44401702
alternate fire was ion blast pushing everything back perfect to interupt to force magic or to hit jedi mid air.
>>
>>44402329
>flamethrower doesn't kill Mace Windu, one of the most powerful jedi in the entire series
>it's obviously an ineffective weapon

It distinctly shows Mace Windu not blocking it with his lightsaber after blocking several blaster shots, thereby implying he either can't block it or at least it would be difficult to do so. Sounds like pretty clear proof of concept for flamethrowers against jedi.
>>
>>44402515
It didn't have to kill him, but a flamethrower at close range didn't seem to have any effect at all.
>>
>>44400837
>Also, asume he hates the imperium as much as he hates tusken raiders who killed his mum.

You're welcome OP
>>
>>44402525
Forcing the jedi away seems like a pretty desirable effect since they are by far deadliest in melee combat. Also, it does catch his robes on fire, which against Mace Windu, even that much is quite a feat.
>>
>>44402553
I don't think I was clear here. Since it caught Mace's robes on fire, it can be reasonably figured that a flamethrower would be effective against most jedi, though obviously not as effective against him specifically.
>>
>>44402553
Ah, excellent, you've forced him away, now you can sue your long-range weapon to fight him at ra-wait, his only ranged weapon is a blaster, which is basically ineffective against a Jedi, at least without a major numbers advantage.

Boy that got awkward pretty fast.

>>44402581
Granted, but again, the only thing the flamethrower does in virtually it's only effective range is singe his clothes a bit, and no way does anything to stop him from just jumping out of it's range.

Once he's at range, Jango Fett basically can't do anything since he just has the blaster...or at least that's all he used in the linked video.
>>
>>44401508
That makes no sense, nothing about the Force is analogous to the Warp, they function completely differently.
>>
>>44402553
Can't he just force push the air away and thus the plasma/fire/slugs?
Couldn't he force speed outta there?

Oh wait no, because Lucas realized the effects looked silly and just went without.
Lucas is a fuck hack.
>>
I could see Annie having a hard time dueling against IG officers in a sword fight if we pick a talented duelist. Especially if ceramite heat resistance can stand up to a lightsaber, so the Imperial's blades could hold up regardless if they're chain or powered, and I suspect the power field would add to the durability against a lightsaber. Not to mention such a person could be in carapace armor, which tends to be made of ceramite.
>>
>>44402645
>you can sword fight against someone with precognition using a plasma sword
>>
>>44402599
I'm not trying to argue that Jango Fett had any reasonable chance of winning that fight, he didn't. I'm getting at two things, first that flamethrowers were used against jedi even in the films, which has obviously been shown. The second point is that a flamethrower would be a reasonable tool to use against a jedi transplanted into the world of 40k, since the ranged weapon to follow it up would very likely be a bolter, which can't be deflected by a lightsaber.
>>
>>44402157
>Know its not official canon now, but KOTOR says that the sand people are essentially human. The ORIGINAL humans, in fact.
What crack were you smoking when you played KOTOR? It has always, in all forms of SW related media, even the shittiest of EU material, that Sand People were indigenous peoples of Tantooine, possibly related to Jawas.

Just because outsiders reminded Sand People of themselves does not mean they are actually related.

Besides, fuck Bioware's shitty writing, KOTOR was trash.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPeI4mX8Nus

Relevant to the killing of force uses. At least most of it.
>>
>>44402684
Sand People were humans in Legacy, too. Darth Krayt was a Tuskan.
>>
>>44402632
Could Mace or Anakin push the air back, or stop bullets? Yeah probably, but even if they do, those kinds of force tricks tend to leave them standing still and not using their lightsaber. Not too bad against one opponent, but against multiple attackers it could be a death sentence.

Concerning force speed, I think that's kind of what's shown in the video, since he uses a force jump to get away.
>>
>>44400837

>You will never behold Inquisitor Vader forcechoking heretics, while a squad of Stormtroopers stand by impassively.
>>
>>44402632
>Can't he just force push the air away and thus the plasma/fire/slugs?
Yes, but try doing that with four dreads or termies coming at you.

Telekinesis is TERRIBLY ineffective in Star Wars.
>>
>>44401679
Let's see Bobby get flame thrower wrist attachments
>>
>>44402715
No he wasn't. His father joined Tusken tribe after he left the jedi and his mother was captured slave. He was raised as Tusken but he even stated himself that they cannot inbreed with humans.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi75UY43BJA
What about Starkiller?
>>
File: grey knight speech.jpg (118 KB, 718x1113) Image search: [Google]
grey knight speech.jpg
118 KB, 718x1113
Problem solved....
>>
>>44402780
Better vid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9w0rv08AD3c
>>
>>44402748
The animated shows do make telekinesis much more powerful.

Though it is droids getting their shit kicked in

https://youtu.be/cF3ocZu4cZo?t=143
>>
Forget about space marines.

Based on what I've see on-screen SW blasters are probably plasma weapons. So I'll just say that a lightsaber could deflect a shot from a plasma weapon. But I've seen nothing to suggest that they could deflect a laser.

He will lose to the Imperial Guard or the local PDF. Probably to lasgun fire. If he survives that, artillery will be a big surprise as SW lacks indirect fire weaponry.
>>
>>44402821
it's not telekinesis it's just this motherfucker
>>
>>44402825
No it doesn't.
>>
>>44402836
It's both really.
>>
File: 1432738666697.jpg (55 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1432738666697.jpg
55 KB, 720x480
>>44402825
i would say Imperium plasma is much more unstable and explosive than blasters. blasters would be the equivalent to tau pulse weapons.

>star wars doesn't have indirect fire weapons
>>
>>44402821
I'm aware, but eeh that's something not even Yoda can do in that show. It stands to reason that Anakin wouldn't be very good at it.
>>
File: tatsumaki.gif (1 MB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
tatsumaki.gif
1 MB, 540x304
>>44400837
Since this is a VS40K thread and the board doesn't need more than one at a time:

How well does she do against Imperium ground forces?
>>
>>44402599
Minor nitpick here:
If you're fighting a guy with a sword (and no guns), getting him to move back to the point where you are no longer within stabbing range of his sword is a perfectly valid move.

Even if that means your weapons are now much less effective because he can pretty reliably block them, his sword can only reach so far (unless he realizes he has force powers and can just choke you to death from across the battlefield or force grab your gun while you're distracted and have it shoot you).
>>
>>44400837
He tries to block a bolter shell... it explodes and he is covered in shrapnel...

Shotguns and bodies en mass. A simple watch of Clone wars shows that weight of fire brings these guys down pretty quickly.

Also Space Marine Psychers are trained to fuck psychers WAY worse then what we see Anakin do,

>>44402780
Squad of Grey Knights. He is a very dangerous psycher, but FAR worse things exist in 40k.
>>
>>44402939
Granted, but your weapon is worse than useless at range since he can deflect the blaster shots back at you.

You're better of baiting him itno charging you, the hitting him with the flamethrower when he's too close and too far into the charge to dodge.
>>
>>44402951
Expanding one's arsenal would be helpful as well. Having explosives and chemical weapons would go a long way in killing a force user. As would using the environment to your advantage and not using a fucking blaster.
>>
>>44402945
>psycher
Stop. It's psyker. Where do people get this "psycher" word from?
>>
https://youtu.be/UPeI4mX8Nus
all you need to know about killing jedi
>>
>>44402906
She tears them to bits.

Tats is on the level of an Alpha Psyker if you ask me. What with pulling asteroids from space and blocking attacks capable of decimating entire office blocks with no effort.
>>
>>44403199
But would they eventually take her down?

Or anything in Warhammer that isn't ships?
Chaos Gods are certain, but something from the Eldar or perhaps uh... a Primarch maybe?
>>
>>44403259
Well you could keep throwing human waves at her until she gets tired and has to take a nap. Not sure if that would work either frankly.

You need another Alpha Level Psyker or something of comparable power level. Failing that, something designed to counteract her powers, conditional to it being similar to normal warp powers of course; this means Pariahs, Culexus etc.

Primarchs should be able to do it.
>>
>>44403312
That makes sense. I figure her stamina will run out eventually so that's one way, but she'd do a lot of damage before it does.
>>
File: boros.jpg (151 KB, 506x640) Image search: [Google]
boros.jpg
151 KB, 506x640
>>44402906

How many dead spess mehreens before he gets bored and leaves?
>>
>>44403762
All of them, probably. He could throw someone to the moon and take a few punches, clearly no joker.
>>
File: 1446991663533.jpg (248 KB, 500x528) Image search: [Google]
1446991663533.jpg
248 KB, 500x528
>>44403762

Something like this.
>>
Darth gets rekted so goddamn easily it's not even funny
>>
>>44403762

Physical strength-wise, Boros could punt an imperator titan into orbit. He would be unstoppable to anything conventional, and considering he had his galaxy's strongest psychic as a minion he must have a defense for it too. Nothing in 40k could take him head on.
>>
>>44401674
>exterminatus

Yeah because the Empire didn't blow up whole planets, those pussies.
>>
>>44403879
It's still pretty big deal for them. Imperium does it twice a week.
>>
>>44403899
The Imperium still doesn't use exterminatus all willy nilly. It's used as a last resort most of the time. Every planet destroyed is a planet lost.
>>
>>44400858
>Tactical error
Obiwan won all his battles in the precuels while being in the lower ground, I call his victory bullshit
>>
>>44400837
He gets bombarded from orbit, which is the ultimate high ground.

Then again, if he's destined to bring balance to the Force, maybe he could help them out with the Warp. He could use his bridge-throwing treason ability to eliminate Tzeentch.
>>
>>44401260
What the fuck kind of inquisitor will comit a planet to exterminius to kill 1 human a single nuke would be overkill destroying the whole planet will get you killed by your peers for sure.
>>
>>44400837
He could probably inflict a sizeable chunk of damage to a guard force destroy a few Titans and a batik ion before he went down maybe a company of space marines.

And that's being very generous but in the end no matter how skilled you view him as 1 man cannot tale on full army's.
>>
>>44402821
>the animated show
>>
>>44404345

>1 man cannot tale on full army's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cF3ocZu4cZo
>>
>>44401679
Pre-suit-but-still-a-sith Anakin is never mention in OT either so the Imperium wins by default
>>
No matter how anakin hates the imperium, the imperium would hate him even more because both jedi and sith philosophies are HERESY
>>
>>44403899
No they don't

Any inquisitor who blows a planet will spend a huge amount of time under investigation to decide if they were right to do so the only time there was ever a huge amount of exterminius was inquisitor kryptman.
>>
>>44402809
>That fucking fight.
Vader glitched in my playthrough and stopped doing anything. You can't kill him because when his health gets low enough it's meant to jump to the quick time event.
Vader wouldn't go to it even after I reduced his health to zero.
That was the final straw, I gave up on the game after that and took it back to get a refund.
>>
Arn't eldar exarchs and some Necron lords basically jedi?
>>
>>44400837

You know, I've come to realize how unfair a match-up would be. The Imperium's equivalent of a Jedi Knight is an Inquisitor. Assuming Eisenhorn as a baseline, Inquisitors appear to be hard as nails. The psychic ones are especially lethal.

But a Jedi Knight versus Space Marine Librarian? Holy shit, that's not remotely fair. The Jedi guy is fucked. Darth Vader is, what? A WS5 (or 4) fighter with a master-crafted power weapon, a 3+ armor save, 5+ Invincibility Save, and Bionics?
>>
>>44401091

What, you mean the power Veil of Time? Because Librarians can do that, too.
>>
Let's change the topic a bit, since it seems that people agree that Sith Anakin would get his shit kicked in.
What character in the Star Wars universe (expanded or not) or combination of them would it take to put a serious dent in the Imperium of Man? Hard mode: Which ones would be able to seriously threaten the Emperor given the right opportunity?
>>
>>44404630
None in a physical confrontation, Palpatine could probably manipulate his way into becoming a sector governor or high lord.
>>
>>44404630

Uh...Shit, man, I don't know.

The main problem is that 40K generally has to deal with that kind of stuff. The Force isn't very prevalent in Star Wars, while 40K is used to dealing with Psyker powers. I assume anti-psyker gear like pentagrammic wards and shit works against the Force, too.

Like, is there anything that's the equivalent of the Grey Knights? (For example)
>>
>>44400837
Kaldor Draigo yells Mary Sue Woooooo!!!!!!! at him and then he dies
>>
Don't some admech essentially have sith powers thanks to arotech bionics and electoos? Darth vader would be your standard admech assasin
>>
>>44402530
>Euros

PURGE
>>
Cyber Darth would be more of a threat, he fought obi-wan to a standstill and can shrug off blaster shots and kill by video conference.
>>
>>44404630
Possibly a Mandalorian, depending on the writers. There was at least one unit formed with special training to take out Jedi even if they were unarmed. Something like that might be capable of doing decent damage in the right circumstances, but then you run into the fact that most 40k stuff is also armored to hell and back, while SW tends towards light or no armor.
>>
>>44402655
Plasma swords exist in 40k, and are complete shit.
>>
>>44400837
He tries that deflect thing on a bolter round and get's Blown the fuck up is what I'm thinking.
>>
>>44403879
Just the one, and that was well after Vader was suited up.
>>
>>44404249
This doesn't make having the lower ground to an advantage.
>>
>>44400837
>quad amputee burn victim vs massive space empire
>>
>>44401325
He's barley a gamma. A gamma psyker can crumple up a person like a piece of paper. Anny needed some time just to snap some dudes neck.

Plus can't a gamma read 1000 minds at once..?
>>
>>44402821
What the fuck.
>>
>>44400837
The better question is how long it takes him to turn to khorne.
>>
>>44404353
That sure is a nice non-canon heresy you've posted. Honestly that scene is one of the worst things ever introduced to Star Wars . First off although droids just stand around and attack him one or two at a time, it was done by the Samurai Jack died so obviously it's going to be super Mary Sue overpowered stuff that's a ridiculous injustice to the source material. Soon as I saw this thread I figured somebody would post something from that series as an argument as to why one jet I could take out the entire Imperium of Man. It wouldn't work that way first off the armies wouldn't just be standing around. To its cannon in Star Wars that if you are miraculously able to block a bullet with your lightsaber it melts and you could be seriously hurt with the molten metal. Two that series isn't Canon so all that shit right out anyways. But more seriously just give me one librarian to mind worm him. It won't kill him did it all slow everything he does down significantly. Then it would just be an easy target.
>>
>>44404974
If an explosive evaporates, it doesn't explode.
>>
>implying the Emperor can't outspin him
>>
>>44405711
Is also the fact that they are so blinded by rage he would probably be ridiculous easy at that point in time to fall into traps. My guess is whatever planet he would be on you would go around killing indiscriminately probably starting with PDF forces who unless completely organized probably wouldn't be able to do much to him if it was just three to five guys at a time any more and he'd have a lot of trouble remember how easily clone troopers were taking out Jedi? You can argue that the Jedi wear underwear but that proves that their pre recognition isnt omnipresent. One word for the planet gets out some crazy psyker is running around killing everyone will the laser sword they're not going to send Guardsman they are going to send inquisitors, Grey Knights or other Space Marines. As soon as he engages those forces he loses end of story. More than likely a few Inquisitor show up easily beat him into a trap and tear mind apart. Lol now that I think about it they might not actually kill him probably turn him into a servitor.
>>
File: 1341727270524.jpg (943 KB, 1000x702) Image search: [Google]
1341727270524.jpg
943 KB, 1000x702
>>44400837
/thread
>>
>>44400837
the imperiums like sand. its rough, course and it gets everywhere
>>
>>44403762
An entire chapter, before he runs across the book's protagonist who turns out to be an inevitable star child with anti-warp blood who finally defeats him in a poorly written fight scene that takes the better part of two chapters.
>>
>>44405711
>>44405793
That's a nice wall-o-text NOT CANON REEEEEE spergging.
>>
>>44400837

We've had this "Jedi vs 40k" debate a million times. Anakin is super-powerful... but only relative to the other beings and force-users in the Star Wars setting.

A Jedi is roughly equivalent in abilities to an eldar warlock. He's a psyker with precognitive dodges and parries, very high combat skills, and a weapon that ignores armor (witchblade). Unlike a warlock, he doesn't wear armor. He could take a conventional space marine, but not a group of them. Against big, strong opponents, he'd have to rely on precog to set up a situation where the enemy dies.

The problem is, what makes the Anakin, the Emperor and jedi so powerful is that they have a monopoly on magic in their settings. But that goes away when you change the setting. For all his power in the Star Wars universe, his power is similar to an Astropath Transcendent, Space Marine Librarian, Eldar Warlock/Farseer, senior Navigator, or any of a hundred other variants on the "warrior-psyker" concept you get in 40k.

The Emperor's diabolical schemes and precog simply don't carry the same punch when similar beings are a dime a dozen.

That's no slight on Star Wars, it's simply a less ridiculously over-powered setting. But 40k is naturally OP, so while Anakin is hot shit in his own little pond, guys like him are a dime a dozen in 40k.
>>
>>44405742
Melted metal tho. He could still be warned by the force and forced push it
>>
>>44402616
Both are universe spanning psychic networks that connect all living things, grant power to those able to tap into them, potentially cause mutation in those who tap into it without proper control, and having actual entities living within them (force ghosts and demons). If anything you should argue that the Warp is 100% the dark side of the force, but they definitely have a lot of overlap.
>>
I think that this >>44407376 applies whether the Force = Warp or not.

Even if they are different, they operate similarly. In addition to what >>44407537 said, both are highly corrupting if used without an iron will and the highest of ethics.
>>
>>44406641
This. Which SM chapter are the sandiest? Which ones would always have the high ground?
Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.