[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How often to Harems appear in your games?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41
File: 1450576400231.jpg (318 KB, 800x1244) Image search: [Google]
1450576400231.jpg
318 KB, 800x1244
How often to Harems appear in your games?
>>
Close to none. Never had a game where a harem played any significance to the story. Mostly just mentioned if at all. Otherwise it is just white knight bait.
>>
File: legacy_of_fire.png (972 KB, 600x319) Image search: [Google]
legacy_of_fire.png
972 KB, 600x319
Once, quite recently.
They threw bongs at us while we were fighting a big bloke. Slaughtered them afterwards.

They were gnolls, though.
>>
>>44399244
>slaughtered
>didn't turn them into a brothel

It's like you hate money.
>>
I have like a half-dozen that I can think of as far as I've thought out the campaign setting so far. There will probably be more.
>the lich pharaoh has a harem of all his living and undead brothers, sisters, cousins, et al.
>Beautiful Princess Skeleton has a number of prince-consorts, and will choose one to succeed to the throne with her eventually
>there are a half-dozen pirate lords who keep bodyguard harems that are somewhere between janissaries and odalisques
>there's an axiomatic planar invader cutting their way through some mountains in the campaign setting, who preserves particularly beautiful men and women in amber
>there's a lich who collects lich-wives, which is like you get a female lich and a pure paladin/cleric and cut them in half and produce two twinned lich-wives from it
>one of the spirits of death, Orr-Kul, collects handsome soldiers to attend her court and produces monsters with them
Despite four of these six being undead I promise I'm not a necrophile.
>>
>>44399330
>Despite four of these six being undead I promise I'm not a necrophile.

that sounds like what a necrophile would say to avoid suspicion
>>
>>44399174
I've only had a few show up in my games. More often in modern or cyberpunk games in the form of groupies hanging around a gang boss/drug dealer or with an eccentric millionaire hiring an all-female bodyguard squad.
>>
>>44399174
Occasionally, particularly when the PCs are in the not!Middle East or not!Asia (or not!SpaceAsia, depending on game and setting). They're generally rare otherwise.
>>
>>44399419
Well I never really thought about it till I was listing them here. I did read Xiombarg's Storyteller's smut stories at way too young and impressionable age, but I don't get off to violence or morbidity at all in my personal life.
>>
>>44399174
never had a full harem though party has had a lot of relationship problems over the years.

vtm
>Current pc has to deal with sister who forced/persuaded him to ghoul her out of love.
>she got blinded by some gang warfare because His brother thought it was a smart idea to fuck the triad daughter who was getted married to a yakuza for treaty reasons
>another player's character fell in love with a psychopath.
>another has to deal with his tremere tsun of a sire.
>another is flirted at by both a masochistic goth mortal and a nosferatu

meanwhile in d&d (5e)

>two of the players are catfolk (dickass-rogue deviant and pirate barbarian)
>deviant lives in a brothel and constantly has to deal with the employees.
>Pirate's captain was of all fucking things a drow, who toys with him like he was the family pet.
>>
> Necromancer has constant party of vampires going on around her; not explicitly stated they fuck her, but it's not a stretch of the imagination
> Emperor has a harem. Also in a stable three-way relationship with the Empress and the Imperial Consort, who are his most talented wizard and engineer respectively.
> Barbarian Queen has a harem of Orc and human girls, just to keep up appearances among the men of her tribe. Doesn't fuck them, but did murder a political enemy by fucking her to death with a dagger.
> King is in a love triangle, if that counts.
>>
>>44399617
>Emperor has a harem. Also in a stable three-way relationship with the Empress and the Imperial Consort, who are his most talented wizard and engineer respectively.
This is how you know you're in a shitty fantasy novel.
>Barbarian Queen has a harem of Orc and human girls, just to keep up appearances among the men of her tribe. Doesn't fuck them, but did murder a political enemy by fucking her to death with a dagger.
This is how you know you're in a shitty, edgy fantasy novel.
>>
>>44399174
Typically there are noticeable ones in a handful of the kingdoms in my settings. The party would have to ask around about where it actually if they didn't know the king well and then its not like they'd be granted access. It's not like he's going to share his babes with a bunch of random murder hobos.

What appears far more often for me is the king having multiple wives. Plotting backstabbing wives with sons who hate each other and want to fuck their half sisters.
>>
>>44399174
To date any dragon with a hoard of at least 75000 gold in value has had at least three members of a harem in every campaign I've run.
Two different parties have gone for the harem ending, one having the leader being a party member and succeeding and one trying to force a npc to be the harem master and failing.
>>
File: Kobold harem girl.png (1009 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
Kobold harem girl.png
1009 KB, 1200x1600
Often.

Since people in my world act about as sexually charged as people in the real world do, there's a whole fucking lot of fucking going around.

Powerful men have harems featuring members of both genders. It's quite common for the king to have some fun on the side while he leaves his legitimate heirs for his political mate.

Great adventurers tend to attract big hordes of groupies as well. Everything under the sun. It's just one of the perks of having a job that means you will probably die in some hole somewhere covered in shit and blood.
>>
I once ran a Legends of the Burning Sands campaign and one of my players had their main objective to be raising enough wealth and influence to become a rise from a soldier to a lord. Obtaining and maintaining a proper harem (at least 8 girls, 3 bodyguards, and providing them housing, clothing, and food) was one of the major acts of influence he had to achieve.
>>
>>44399811
You wouldn't die in a bloody shit dungeon if you spent more time prepping and less time fuckin
>>
Uncommon but not unheard of, one DM in particular has a thing for them. Currently in an on/off game based around settler survival where out of accident and almost out of necessity, we ended up with an orc harem.

Have seen the whole gamut though, from male BBEGs having a harem of the captured female PCs, to a female PC having a harem (though not really sexual) of captured BBEGs. I generally try to avoid it since I'm not too big into magical realm, but when the DM serves it up on a platter (as ours sometimes does), or it ends up being required of your character, then it's best to just keep things simple and not dwell on it.
>>
>>44399174
None, mostly because most of my shit are in places where harems and harem girls are considered a foreign concept.
would you considered a nunnery would you?
>>
>>44399174
as often as possible
>>
>>44399640
Ya sure you're not in Crusader Kings 2?
>>
File: Because Reasons Boner.gif (789 KB, 444x272) Image search: [Google]
Because Reasons Boner.gif
789 KB, 444x272
>be only guy in a space opera erp game
>play space-bedouin space pirate
>wind up bringing all the other pcs into my harem
>>
File: 1420056742720.png (332 KB, 584x329) Image search: [Google]
1420056742720.png
332 KB, 584x329
>>44399174
In a campaign my PCs happened upon a harem type building.
This one they were in civilization took their strongest warriors and pitted them against each other in a gladiatorial style match

The winners "ascended" to a harem of the healthiest possible women where they were basically studded constantly to breed a new generation of warriors.

Everyone there seemed pretty happy/brainwashed so the PCs just turned around and left
>>
>>44401618
But if you spend all your time prepping and none of your time fucking then what is the point?
>>
>>44401812
What if the winner was a woman?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (97 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
97 KB, 1920x1080
>>44401618
There's nothing like a good fucking to clear your head for a fight
And there's nothing like a good fight to put you in the mood for fucking
>>
>>44399174
There's one coming up next session. They're going to break into a CEO's house and find a pair of his live-in prostitutes lounging around and getting into his stuff.

If it makes them uncomfortable I don't give a fuck, they've injected enough fetish shit into the game that I'm allowed to get a little of my own back
>>
>>44401847
Then she would be invited to the harem as well to fuck some of the worlds strongest warriors so long as she didn't mind pumping out a few descendants.

This civilization was run on a very rigid caste system and strong gender divide to maximize population size.

But hey, if a woman warrior wants to come in from another civilization and lend her genetic set she'd be more than welcome.
>>
>>44401889
>>44401847
Also as a side note, the civilization they had just left they they took a company of mercenaries with them.

One of the female mercenaries had a smut book in her quarters called "at the top of the pyramid" that was about that very situation.
>>
>>44401942
Do you have an exert from that book?

For context into the story.

Just context.
>>
File: swiggity swooty.gif (2 MB, 400x332) Image search: [Google]
swiggity swooty.gif
2 MB, 400x332
>>44401812
>>44401889
>play a post apocalyptic game as group of mercenaries bringing "order" back to the waste lands.
>in the ruins of Dallas, where this exact same scenario was set up in the Cowboy's stadium, along with being the leader for 2 years.
> I, being the strongest, enter into the competition.
> I win through good rolls and rping. much to the chagrin of the Gm who knows my character is a gay man who has the hots for the groups medic.
> get my trophy, women tries to seduce me.
> my character said blankly, "No ma'am i like men."
>everyone but the gm shocked, as he turns around, puts on his patrolmen glasses and walks out back to the group.
> all they know i refused to stay tied down to one place.
and that is how I almost made the city of 'DalStat' collapse in on itself.
>>
Through no deliberate effort on my part, my Shadowrun character has acquired a harem. We "rescued" some bunraku puppets during a run and the team determined that I had the safest lifestyle to accommodate them. Not wanting to let good money get away, we've gone into business for ourselves to get some steady income.

In between runs, I am swimming in bitches.
>>
>>44399174
Does it count if two of the other PCs decide mine makes a good fucktoy?
>>
>>44402241
>and that is how I almost made the city of 'DalStat' collapse in on itself.

How did that make it almost collapse?
>>
>>44403060
How did traditional japanese theatre puppets turn into whores exactly?
>>
>>44399174

I had one where a fat Sultan's harem largely consisted of high-level women. The Sorceress and the Ranger were invited to join, and eventually did. I think they did it just for the novelty, really.
>>
>>44399330
>I'm not a necrophile.
>Beautiful Princess Skeleton
>>
>>44403112
In SR, 'bunraku' is in-universe slang for mind-control chipped people made to do sexual or performance tasks.
>>
Only wizards, because when they make homunculi, a lot of them think, 'wait a second, I can make my perfect waifu this way!' and outside that context, sex makes you better at magic, so they form naturally within wizard circles as a result.
>>
File: magical realm.png (189 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
magical realm.png
189 KB, 480x360
>>44403764
>>
>>44399174
>How often to Harems appear in your games?
Not a lot. I tend to run games where this kinda thing is either outlawed (one setting is ruled by dragons who mate for life and think their subjects should act the same way, two others are urban fantasy), fairly impractical (space ship, hareming is counter-productive compared to controlled artificial insemination or raising the children in pods) or just doesn't come up.
>>
>>44399330
A harem doesn't just mean a collection of people... they're for sex.
>>
As far as players go? not too often. A bunch of npc's though. In a rogue trader game I was a player in we managed to get a second ship and filled it with prostitutes for extra money and to keep moral up so I guess that counts. Blew up almost immediately though
>>
I think that even if I don't put in any NPCs with a harem, at least one PC will attempt to gather their own per game.

Rinning an ERP game, only real harem to come up so far was an evil noblewoman known for mistreating male slaves. The party wizard managed to steal the lamp that her half-efreet bodyguard girl is bound too, but hasn't been sure what to do with her.

Also running a more normal game, evil party running their own dungeon... at least four PCs are building harems of allied monsters and captive heroes.
>>
>>44399174
I made my players encounter one, sort of. I'd think it was on the disturbing side of things, though.

Genestealer cults, ya know?
>>
>>44399174
If I do, it's usually in passing and has members of both genders and everything in between. I'm not opposed to portraying sexuality in passing and subtly, but too much is too magical realm-y for me.
>>
>>44399174
Every game. The whores are always slitting the throats of unsuspecting johns.
>>
>>44399174
They don't.

They aren't very popular in modern day USA and we have much bigger things to do than waste time surrounded by women.
>>
>>44403077
No, a harem is not made only by one person.
>>
>>44399174
In this setting called the Dilappioan Mountain range it's considered a duty to have a harem if you are a lord. It's very ancient greece and the like in it's design. And as such, harems are more the kind of place the lord and his guests goes to relax.

Sex is involved and quite heavily for the Lord. But it's considered very rude to do so for guests or for the Lord to do so while he has quests. Business waits for no mans libido. Generally the harem girls and boys are educated in the art of massage, many kinds of games or art of conversation. The closest thing that this setting has to a therapist or psychologist is a harem girl.
>>
>>44403101
Their freshly appointed leader just decided to ditch his station and walk out.
I mean, what do you even do in that situation? Do you put the runner-up in charge? He just lost the final fight, so he's not going to be respected as a leader. Do you redo the entire tournament? What if the best contenders were wounded the first time? The impartiality of the results could easily be called into question. Do you even have the time/resources to run another tourney back-to-back? What if some people still want the guy who left to be in charge?

He subverted the election process, that never goes well. How do you think people would react if the President, as he's being sworn in, says "Hey, I actually only did this for the book deals, so, you know, I'm out of here. Later!"
>>
>>44403664
She's anything but. She has her preserved human face stapled to her skull. Everyone in the skeleton kingdom has a descriptive name involving their rank though. So there's like a 'Brave Prince Skeleton', 'Handsome Prince Skeleton', 'Ruthless Prince Skeleton', etc.
>>
>>44405382
Man, that must get awful for the lower classes. Just how many variations on (Adjective) Peasant Skeleton can you have before they start getting ridiculous?
>"Hello, I'm Abdominous Peasant Skeleton. Before you ask, it means portly or potbellied. There's already a Portly Skeleton Peasant and a Potbellied Skeleton Peasant, you see. Welcome to Happy Skeleton Kingdom."
>You don't even HAVE a belly.
>>
>>44405468
The lower classes don't get the privilege of distinguished names. They're just called Peasant Skeleton for the most part. You might get like a Portly Mayor Skeleton or Renowned Blacksmith Skeleton in some towns though.
>>
>>44403077

Story?
>>
Powerful arcanists, wealthy rulers, and dragons mostly. If you have power, chance are there are people who want that power or admire that power who also want to fuck them.

The orcs are much more of a different beast, very likely their rulers have harems of their conquered people.
>>
The Bard never saw it coming
>>
I've considered giving my Dark Paladin emperor character a harem for giggles once we get back to Evil!Pathfinder, but when you have Lich King-style control over your populace and are under the impression that you're "good" and only out to make the world as orderly and safe as possible, a harem doesn't really serve much purpose.

Besides, he is "happily married" to a borderline-jailbait-looking elf vampiress (at least, last I checked; something may have happened during the time-skip), and I could see him being a little paranoid at the other PCs using the harem against him somehow.
>>
>>44399174
Well.... Does my elven wizard participating in his own eugenics project count?

Basically the guy wants to ensure the survival of the elven race and is thus researching cross-breeding with humans and half-elves and how to enhance them to full blooded elves.
The result of his non-intrusive experiments (he still has morals) is a whole city full of his descendants and the discovery that beyond some features humans and elves are basically identical, he also developed an exercise for those who have elven heritage to activate it through cultivation thus allowing them to live the full life span of pure-blooded elves.
>>
>>44407709
One would assume a bard would activly be looking for something like that
>>
Only really had it happen to PCs out of survival purposes. We wound up stranded in a strange island because of magic fuckery, 23 of us. Less a harem, and more my guy was the only male available after a few years, so rather than just giving up and dying stranded and alone, the characters started having kids. For awhile though yeah, only guy on the island by accident (four tried to sail and find help or signs of life and never returned, three died from survival accidents, one wasn't able to crossbreed and the other was just too old), and everyone more or less on the same page about trying to at least maybe get a settlement going. Not like sitting on a throne with women lavishing over him, but periodically having kids with each of the available female PCs and NPCs out of a long term survival need to try to get a population and tribe going, all while everyone was just trying to survive. After like 3 generations, finally we got contact with the normal world and continued things from there, some of us choosing to play as descendants of our own original characters.

Definitely a bit weird though to roleplay through that first generation as the island's male progenitor. He wasn't even in charge or in a high position on the island despite being the only guy.
>>
>>44399174
literally never if I can help it
wasting time having pretend sex on top of wasting time having pretend adventures
>>
>>44405518
Two evil PCs, the only female PC. Do the math.
>>
>>44404915
No, I mean if I have two people after me is it a harem?

>>44405518
Two other PCs took healer bully to it's logical conclusion, only replace healer with buffer

>>44413256
Got the genders reversed, and only one is evil
>>
>>44413427
>Got the genders reversed,
Sickening.
>>
>>44404698
helo sry but u r rong
>>
>>44399174
Harem doesn't imply an orgy, it means a collection of good looking servants.
Orgy is the word you're looking for.

Anyway, none. Haven't even thought about it until now.
>>
>>44414313
But OP didn't imply orgy you fucktard.
>>
>>44414313
>Harem doesn't imply an orgy, it means a collection of good looking servants
no, it usually means the women's quarters of a household or palace
>>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harem
>>
>>44401884
I wonder what it's like to be a live-in prostitute.
>>
>>44415945
Presumably just a regular prostitute who has an exclusivity contract with the one paying for their services?
>>
>>44416169
But that totally changes things. You've become his roommate too. There's no more going out trying to turn tricks. You've got this other girl you have to live with too. Do you get to use your boss's DVDs and vidya? Are you allowed to go out and see friends? Do you do your own shopping? Do you get a clothing allowance?
>>
File: 1269982739386.jpg (330 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
1269982739386.jpg
330 KB, 1200x800
>>44415945
Probably a pretty sweet deal. It's like you're getting paid to be a friend-with-benefits. Or maybe a butler-with-benefits.

Anyone who could afford it is most likely fairly affluent, so either you get to go to all kinds of high-class affairs if they're so inclined, or if they're more of a secluded type, at least get to live in a nice place.

>>44414908
Glad to see at least someone comes around with the ACTUAL definition of "harem."

As it can serve as home to the wealthy individual's parents, grandparents, and/or children in addition to spouses or concubines, you're gonna want to have a separate arrangement for any orgies.
>>
>>44416359
This sounds like being a teenage/early twenties daughter...
>>
none
>>
>>44416359
I mean if we're going by the Ottoman sultans' harems they lived in total luxury. With the sultan and the Chinese emperor's harems, it's possible he would only sleep with a girl once or a few times unless she became a favorite or pregnant.

There was a lot of political maneuvering though. They weren't his "roommate" - they lived in a separate complex of the palace.
>>
>>44399174
Rulers generally do not let murder hoboes anywhere near their harems, nor do they discuss them with such people.

Other people cannot afford them
>>
>>44416471
We're talking about a CEO with just two live-in prostitutes, though.
>>
>>44416615
"Prostitute" doesn't imply anything but sex, really.

If they were live-in, they'd probably be under contract to do other stuff, i.e. attend functions, present themselves a certain way to guests, handle other stuff around the house, etc.

Otherwise you've basically got just a housemate you bang now and then.
>>
>>44416615
>>44416656
The term escorts would probably be closer
>>
>>44399174
Never, but now I'm thinking about how to incorporate them into a game.

A BBEG with a troupe composed entirely of his uniquely dangerous wives?
>>
>>44399174
No, not really. The closest I have in the setting in working on to kebab are moths, and I have not yet determined how I'm going to make thier lineage, Inheritance, marriage, and other such cultural bits work yet.
>>
>>44399174

Half-Orc Barbarian conquered several orc tribes and gained himself a massive harem of orcs, half-orcs, humans, elves, and half-elves.
>>
>>44404826
That's my fetish
>>
>>44420737
>>half elf
The other half being orc,right?
>>
File: 1568574954.gif (27 KB, 158x132) Image search: [Google]
1568574954.gif
27 KB, 158x132
>>44413577
>>
>>44416403
>or if they're more of a secluded type, at least get to live in a nice place.
>>44416656
>Otherwise you've basically got just a housemate you bang now and then.
Where can I sign up?
>>
>>44420307

Sure, that would work. He would be especially threatening to the players because of the element of sexual jealousy. (i.e. He's such a badass, he has powerful women willing to die for him. And he's fucking them regularly.)

Bonus points if he seduces more women to add to his harem, and they're actively happy with that situation. Your PCs will hate that asshole like never before. (I highly recommend that you make him a badass, too, so it's more like he's keeping the bitches in line with sheer masculinity instead of someone who was relying on their goodwill.)

Make him every Chad/jock/alpha male ever, and - even though he'll be easier to beat down - the fight will get personal.
>>
>>44424723

Wow, that shit's fucked up. It's not a bad idea, but the way you're phrasing it shows there's something wrong with you.
>>
>>44425066
>tone policing
Tumblr, door, etc
>>
>>44425224

Look, I don't mean it that way.

It's like...It's an excellent idea. But the reasoning behind it is messed-up. It's like going: "When he defeats the female swordswoman, he's not just defeating her. By winning the duel, he's symbolically sexually dominating her. Her subsequent crush on him is because she's forced back into a feminine role."

I mean, on some level, this is arguably what's happening. Your subconscious mind is thinking this. But to actually state it outright is kind of weird. It's like saying:

> "You claim you love women for their 'spirit', but you're actually intimidated by pretty women. You rather have an ugly girl buoy up your self-esteem, than have to engage with an equal and risk rejection."
>>
I've been thinking about having a member of a harem end up in control of a kingdom Empress Cixi style. Proof that you can rule without direct noble blood like in most kingdoms in my setting.
>>
>>44399174
I gave a lesbian BBEG a harem so I could have her hide in it disguised when the PCs ended up storming her fortress.
The entire party ended up getting killed because of that. I wasn't sorry.
>>
>>44399811
>Since people in my world act about as sexually charged as people in the real world do, there's a whole fucking lot of fucking going around
Since people in my world digest about the same as people in the real world do, I have my players describe every dump they take.
Since people in my world sleep about as much as people in the real world do, we spend 1/3 of our gaming sessions sitting around the table making snoring noises.
>>
>>44426201
Erotica really triggers you, huh.
>>
>>44425409
whatever you say anon, whatever you say
>>
File: 1443960323395.jpg (189 KB, 1275x1650) Image search: [Google]
1443960323395.jpg
189 KB, 1275x1650
>>44399174

The Lord Captain Yilmaz has a harem the size of a small town, guarded by a division of hereditary eunuchs. The Lord Captain is married, by law, to every man, woman, ungulate, and item of furniture in the harem. Each has been selected for their beauty, although beauty standards vary widely, so considerably variety is present.

The Yilmaz claim that they have the most wives of any Peer of the Imperium. Few have reason to dispute this claim.
>>
File: art.jpg (4 KB, 117x186) Image search: [Google]
art.jpg
4 KB, 117x186
>>44426201
You're equating biological functions with a social construct.

Sure, sex SERVES a particular biological function, but unlike those other things, it's actually about human relationships. Which civilization is built on.

Sexuality is prominent, and sexuality is nuanced. It means something to society, and it means something to the people engaging in it. It carries a stigma, it carries mystique. It inspires, and it attracts. It is culture, and it is art. It is an utterly vital aspect of our civilization, not only in that allows us to propagate, but in that it draws us to one another on a primordial level.
>>
I've roleplayed a character who was actually a member of a harem -- specifically, one from a fairly primitive, tribal society where most women were effectively married to a single chosen man, one who'd earned his position through competition with other men in order to prove that he was the strongest, smartest, and healthiest breeding stock to allow the tribe to grow.

Her decision to strike out had absolutely nothing to do with misgivings about the men in charge (as they were generally in charge for a reason and had earned the respect they commanded, so she believed), but actually to find a better place for her sons to grow up, as those men NOT chosen to lead tended to become outcasts, rarely banding together due to having grown up in a society that encouraged them only to compete with one another rather than form actual bonds. Parental concern is what it is, and civilization was progressing rapidly outside the tribe.

And so, while she set her kids up as apprentices to artisans in a more modern society, she made the decision herself to go out "adventuring", being an accomplished hunter and wanting to bring stories and treasures back to the tribe. Because home is home.

And if one of those sons came back wiser and cleverer, all the better if they went on to become everyone's obligate husband.
>>
>>44428043
My scat fetish is no different from your degeneracy fetish
>>
>>44428220
>hereditary eunuchs
How the fuck does that work?
>>
>>44428787
What degeneracy?
>>
>>44428341
No.

It is more than a purely biological function, to that much, I will agree. I will not however, condone your praise for the act.

Humanities continued obsession and indulgence in it is a showcase of nothing less than our failure to advance from our baser impulses and inclination. It is not hobby, but rather, habit, the death of thought, the end of contentious action, regression into a more primitive, an inhumane state.
>>
>>44428341
Sex and sexuality is not the end-all, be-all of humanity and the only civilizations who thought that way soon collapsed under the weight of their own decadent stagnation.
>>
>>44428798
>How the fuck does that work?

It's a mystery. Speculation is rampant.
>>
>>44429003
>>44429046
>>I am a 30-year-old virgin.
>>
>>44429126
>I am a fucking animal with no hope of redemption
>>
File: Tomaru.jpg (73 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Tomaru.jpg
73 KB, 800x600
>>44399330
>living and undead brothers, sisters, cousins, et al
Are daughters among them?
>>
>>44429126
When you worldbuild from the ground up about LOL GROUP SECKS XDDDD, people will think that about you, yes.
>>
>>44429126
You clearly are.
>>
File: You What.gif (913 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
You What.gif
913 KB, 320x240
>>44429046
>>44429003
>>
File: 1195266717346.jpg (4 KB, 126x126) Image search: [Google]
1195266717346.jpg
4 KB, 126x126
>>44429046
>>44429003
Are you implying that this is bad
>>
>>44429003
>>44429046
+1 senpai

>>44429126
Go to sleep Jamal
>>
>>44429245
>literally the most boring faction in all of 40K and Fantasy
>something to strive for
Kek. Even the literal god of stagnation is more interesting than Slaanesh
>>
>>44429003
>Implying even in a post-biological society, humanity wouldn't be spending even more time fucking

We just wouldn't be doing it with stupid meat-parts.
>>
>>44399174
is it a proper harem if a king keeps it not for himself but for his guests?
>>
>>44429358
Hopefully western society collapses upon itself by the time that happens.
>>
>>44429427
>Hopefully western society collapses upon itself by the time that happens.
What the fuck is happening in this thread
>>
>>44429391
No. I see collections of female groupies and what not refereed to as harems surprisingly often when they're not the same thing at all.
>>
>>44408923
Go home Avellach
>>
>>44429456
>What the fuck is happening in this thread
neo/pol/
>>
>>44429391
Thats called a bordello.
>>
>>44429456
>wanting SJWs and betacucks to despoil the Waifu Age
Begone, faggot
>>
>>44429358
You know what; I'll accept that. Once we remove the biological imperative for sex in our transcendence to post-humanity, I'll stop seeing sex as inherently dehumanizing to all involved parties, and tolerate the idea of it as an element of our culture in the face of the agency maintained by my post-human brethren in the act.
>>
>>44429563
Brothel* my romance language speaking brother.
>>
>>44429643
Same difference, buddy boy
>>
Reminder that you should always rub one out before playing to avoid derailing your game and making everyone else uncomfortable with this sort of thing
>>
>>44425066
>muh "so fucked up"

Fuck off, engaging the players' psychologies is great GMing

>>44425409
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>44425409
Tumblr-tier pop psychology and philosophy just grates on my nerves. It's half assed, presumptive, and functionally useless.

Deconstruction is great and all anon, but that's not what you're doing.
>>
>>44429718
It's probably someone who learned about literature from TV Tropes University
>>
>>44429743
That site used to be okay. It was fluff, the pop music of narrative deconstruction and celebration, but it's just gone straight to shit in the last few years.
>>
>>44429743
What's with all the TVTropes hate on /tg/? There is literally nothing wrong with the website itself.

I heard the community is batshit crazy tho, is that it?
>>
>>44429778
Because reducing literary analysis into a lego set of "tropes," in utter ignorance of the actual usage of the word, is amateurish, asinine, and says nothing useful whatsoever.
>>
>>44429718
My biggest beef with it I'd that it always assumes that characters are sock puppets that spout the author's views. Meaning that any flaw they exhibit or any time you try to showcase that their fictional culture upholds different morals from our own it's apparently equivalent to you advocating these ideals.

What's that, your protagonist is a substance abusing womanizer that is later revealed to be his way of coping with the loss of the last person he cared about? Well clearly you hate women!

Your supersoldier from a strict, eugenics obsessed culture looks down on anyone he deems "genetically deprived" or "mentally degenerate"? Well clearly you're a bigot!

It even applies to the goddamn villains. People complain when a villain acts villainous for fucks sake.
>>
>>44429880
>Because reducing literary analysis into a lego set of "tropes," in utter ignorance of the actual usage of the word, is amateurish, asinine, and says nothing useful whatsoever.

It's still a fun way to waste time. It's no better than arguing about the merits of the word BBEG on an anonymous messaging board.
>>
>>44429778
>There is literally nothing wrong with the website itself.
You are correct. It is coded, built, and functions in a manner perfectly acceptable to mobile and desktop use. There is nothing wrong with the website.

Now, the problem with the information it presents and the people behind it, that's a different story.

A story to illustrate the issue. A few friends of mine and I were out for drinks, and we start discussing family. Turns out one of the guys is a distant relative to Rommel. THAT Rommel. Over the course of the conversation, he relates how that led him to pursue his MA in history.

So another guy at the table, good guy, my friend, start chiming in and firing off bullshit half analyses of Rommel, his life and his contribution to warfare. The basis of his claims? He read a summary of Tactics on Wiki.

That guy, the second guy, is what the average "Troper" is like. They have superficial understanding of the subject material and are quite willing to keep their understanding superficial, while at the same time present themselves as proper analysts of literature, media, and society writ large.

tl;dr - It's a fun site some people take too seriously and, as a result, it has developed a shit reputation among those who give a shit.
>>
>>44429901
I see you're a tasteless plebian. I personally found the website actively harmful to my creative process.
>>
>>44429743
>>44429778
Didn't tvtropes take down all its incest and rape pages because they triggered feminists? Even when they were referring to classical fiction?
>>
>>44428827
Sex is degeneracy.
>>
>>44428827
>open marriage polygamy cuckshit
>not degeneracy
>>
>>44430025
Degeneracy is degeneracy.
>>
>>44430008
Even scp-foundation is taking down potentially offensive content nowadays. Welcome to the future, m8.
>>
>>44430044
>open marriage polygamy cuckshit
Did you forgot your meds again? What the fuck are you even talking about?
>>
>>44430044
>degeneracy
>anything but a /pol/ may-may

You should go back there, by the way.
>>
>>44430008
>>44430066
You remember when online communities and internet denizens actually gave a shit about free speech and weren't the ones clamoring for censorship?
>>
File: shima_approved.png (69 KB, 270x220) Image search: [Google]
shima_approved.png
69 KB, 270x220
We are the harem
>>
>>44430091
There was some faggot not long ago here that said that he and his wife had a "maximum one secondary" rule. That kind of secondary. Pretty sure that's what he was talking about.

>>44430102
Just because /pol/ uses it as a dismissive word doesn't mean it lacks own merits. It's as much of a bad word as "bigot", "sexist", "racist".
>>
>>44430145
So why not respond to that one guy instead of throwing your shit out into the void?
>>
>>44430109
That's what happens when you let, pardon the term, normies onto the Internet.

And keep in mind that this censorship movement didn't come up in a vacuum
>>
>>44430145
>Just because /pol/ uses it as a dismissive word doesn't mean it lacks own merits

The fact it utterly lacks merit and translates basically to "this triggers my feelings" from a right-wing stand means it lacks its own merits.

Bigot, sexist, and racist, all describe useful concepts (respectively people intolerant of differing beliefs, people that hold one sex superior to another, and people that hold one race superior to another, or people that hold one race inferior to others).
>>
>>44430169
>So why not respond to that one guy instead of throwing your shit out into the void?

You asked what the fuck was he going on about.

It's late here and I'm non-anglo so I'm more retarded than usual at these hours.

>all describe useful concepts

As does degeneracy, the state of something being decadent. It's not necessarily an adjective attributed to society.
>>
>>44430109
I remember when moot went on TED and championed anonymity and freedom of speech. I support smarter people than I would have called bull even then.
>>
>>44430182
To be fair bigot, sexist, and racist nine times out of ten mean "this triggers my feelings" from a left-wing stand.
>>
>>44430214
Shit, my second greentext was meant for

>>44430182
>>
>>44430109
I'm so glad I'm out of uni. The interviews I've seen recently where millennials actively support censorship to preserve peoples feelings. . . it just blows my mind.

I remember going away to school and being challenged, learning shit and being forced to grow because I encountered different people, different ways of living and different ideas. Now it looks like it's damn near Orwellian.
>>
>>44430214
>As does degeneracy, the state of something being decadent.

Decadence is both relative and subjective to the point of being utterly meaningless. It's a useless moral panic term, used only by morons.
>>
>>44430219
Everyone is all about freedom of speech until someone starts to talk shit about them.
>>
>>44430254
Shit talking and wrinkled fee fees are not grounds for censorship, anon.
>>
>>44430249
>both relative and subjective to the point of being utterly meaningless.

I can either say that your claim is utter bullshit and that decadence is clearly objective once gaps reach a certain size, or that racism, sexism and bigotry are just as subjective as degeneracy.

I'll go for the latter as it'll make for a shorter argument.
>>
>>44430317
Decadence and thus degeneracy is clearly objective once the disparity of quality between two objects reaches a certain size*
>>
>>44430317
Ah, but you see, I didn't say racism, sexism, and bigotry aren't subjective. But they clearly have a useful social function. Whereas degeneracy is both decidedly more subjective (there's a very clear line when someone is or isn't racist, sexist or bigoted, and I detailed that plainly, whereas there is no clear line when something is degenerative, unless you're referring to a degenerative disorder) and the concept itself basically serves the sole, utterly pathetic, function of preserving the feelings of the extreme right.
>>
File: Tlacten Combat.jpg (290 KB, 900x1153) Image search: [Google]
Tlacten Combat.jpg
290 KB, 900x1153
>>44399174

My current character has seven wives (and 17 living children), though they haven't actually appeared in the campaign proper just yet. He married them after his mother (the High Priest) gathered all the most respected young women from the various neighboring tribes and forced them to fight in gladiatorial games against various slave-warriors and beasts until there were 14 remaining, then forced those survivors to fight in duels to the death until 7 came out on top.
>>
>>44430407
>my feelings are objective!
>yours are subjective and wrong and only a racist bigoted REPUBLICAN would feel that way!
Kek
>>
>>44430145
Beats being a virgin tho, amirite?

Open relationship the past 5 years. I'm fucking around way more than she does. Actually, she doesn't at all. Since I'm freelance and work from wherever, whenever, I have a lot of time for university chicks during the week.
>>
>>44430439
>my feelings are objective

Strawman. I didn't claim this. Try again.

Also, who but the extreme right cries about degeneracy?
>>
>>44430434
>kills and breeds like a mindless rutting beast
>is a nigger
You can't make this shit up.
>>
>>44430407
>there's a very clear line when someone is or isn't racist, sexist or bigoted,

Neo-progressives have proven how easily the meanings of these words can be stretched. You can't really prove anything against this.

>whereas there is no clear line when something is degenerative

You can clearly say that the infrastructure of the early middle ages was degenerate compared to Rome.

>>44430454

C U C K
U
C
K C U K
>>
>>44430458
You implied it when you said your claims have objectively more weight/merit than those you disagree with.
>>
File: Kek.jpg (47 KB, 327x316) Image search: [Google]
Kek.jpg
47 KB, 327x316
>>44430454
>He wasn't making that shit up
>>
>>44430469
>You can clearly say that the infrastructure of the early middle ages was degenerate compared to Rome.

But it wasn't. It was just more localized. Agriculture actually continued to improve.

>using cuck unironically

Back to /pol/.
>>
>>44430462

His people only have sex for the purposes of procreation and blood sacrifice is important in their culture (ie: their gods quite literally demand it).
>>
>>44430454
So basically, you aren't in a relationship at all. You just have a semi-permanent fuckbuddy you don't actually love.
>>
>>44430489
A cuckold is defined as "the husband of an adulteress, often regarded as an object of derision."

He is LITERALLY a C U C K
>>
>>44430482
Nah. I claimed that degeneracy has a less clear and decidedly more subjective line than racism, bigotry, or sexism. Which they do, because degeneracy is literally entirely in the mind of the person claiming it, whereas all of those have external definitions.

So try again, /pol/ack.
>>
>>44430317
>>44430355
What are you even talking about? There is no relativism of subjectivity when it comes to racism, sexism and bigotry, there is a logical definitive in whether you perceive reality in a certain way, and if you do, than you're sexist/racist/a bigot.

Decadence, and thus degeneracy, is a perfectly subjective concept, as morality is also relative and subjective.

And if you claim that the line between what is and isn't sexist/racist/bigotry is unclear by throwing out the argument, 'these people use the terms like this', fuck you you subhuman retard, just because I call you a retard, the definition of retard isn't expanded to fit you, you're just to stupid to realize you fit into it previously.
>>
>>44430243
People love statism and autocracy when their Big Dick G is the one doling it out, and hate it when it's the Other Fucker. These things happen in cycles, due to the current reality of the interaction between the Liberal and the Conservative.

It, of course, always happens at the levels of power, in other words the upper 30%, and whatever happens to the rest of us is basically dealt with by them saying 'tough, we're Correct and Good and Noble.' It's why, in the US right now, Those In Power are so assblasted by Sanders and Trump: whatever you think of their views and policies, they're fundamentally advertising themselves as populists. That's scary to both the GOP *and* the good little Progressive Liberal who sits at their computer and laments that we don't live in a glorious socialist utopia on their blog.
>>
>>44430518
>I claimed that degeneracy has a less clear and decidedly more subjective line than racism, bigotry, or sexism
Which is decidedly untrue.
>/pol/ack
Never been there, but nice hypocrisy you strawmanning moron
>>
>>44430513
Adultery is breaking the terms of the relationship contract to seek external intimacy. Since the terms of his relationship contract are not violated, he's not being cuckolded. The only reason you think of it as adultery is because you can't conceive of alternate relationship contracts.
>>
>>44430499
Nah, we are living together. We have 3 cats and all that. Her drive is so little compared to mine, and we are both in our mid 30s. She started on the topic at first, and I was hesitant for half a year. When we gave it a go, she did have a couple crushes and dates, but no action at all. I'm a bit said for her, but oh well, she has other issues these days, with career advancement and fighting procrastination.
>>
>>44430552
So like I said, a roommate fuckbuddy you don't actually love.
>>
>>44430541
>which is decidedly untrue

Prove it. All of those terms have clear, external definitions, except degeneracy.

>Never been there, but nice hypocrisy you strawmanning moron

Never been there, just happen to spout their memes and agree with their opinions. Likely story.
>>
>>44430552
You still fuck her too though, right?
>>
File: Untitled.png (2 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2 KB, 300x300
>>44430518
>degeneracy is literally entirely in the mind of the person claiming it, whereas all of those have external definitions.

While I can't recall any other examples other than that which >>44430489 debunked, one can clearly see when something is degenerate or not. Just because in pic related you can't say where exactly red becomes blue, you can clearly start telling apart red from blue at points.
>>
>>44430462

>>>/pol/
>>
File: 1344726362069.jpg (130 KB, 488x396) Image search: [Google]
1344726362069.jpg
130 KB, 488x396
>>44430552
>We have 3 cats and all that.
>>
>>44430552
>Want to cuck husband
>Fail to do so
>Husbands cucks you instead

Deserved it desu.
>>
>>44430618
Jesus, you are a touchy cunt. You are on 4chan, dipshit. Being an annoying and offensive faggot is expected here.
>>
>>44430589
>trying to derive moral truths from physical truths

Red and blue have a clear external presence, and with strict enough standards (for instance, red and blue both conclusively begin when both are free of the influence of the other colour), one can clearly create a line of demarcation between the three colours. They're as valid as any external experience is.

Degeneracy on the other hand is entirely a mental phenomenon. You cannot create a clear line of demarcation, because there is nothing to distinguish.
>>
>>44430659

I'm sorry, I was just hoping for an interesting thread on the OP subject instead of one going on about niggers and cuckolding. If I wanted that I'd go to /b/ or /v/.
>>
>>44430552
lol cuck
>>
>>44430573
>Prove it.
I can't prove a negative, chief.

That said, when a black man whose son was murdered is accused of racism by a group that was founded to support black people whose family are murdered due to speaking positively of a rich white man, or when a career feminist is accused of misogyny for calling out a female scam artist (who treats women like helpless newline children, no less) using facts and logic I can easily say that your claims of the objectivity of sexism and racism are dubious at best.
>>
>>44430688
Then bring something into discussion on the subject instead of being an useless faggot.
>>
>>44430708
see >>44430523
Retard.
>>
>>44430708
You are once again, misunderstanding me. I didn't claim they're objective. Just less subjective than degeneracy, because there is a useful external definition.
>>
>>44430684
>Degeneracy on the other hand is entirely a mental phenomenon. You cannot create a clear line of demarcation, because there is nothing to distinguish.

You're thinking about art(And even then I would say my argument still stands).

The word degeneracy, or at least non-social degeneracy, can be based on real external presences. Infrastructure, living conditions, bureaucracy can all be objectively degenerate from previous and more efficient forms.
>>
File: hater_tears.jpg (54 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
hater_tears.jpg
54 KB, 460x460
>>44430572
>>44430577
Surely I do, both. Cuddles, talks, holidays, we are partners and have the usual issues couples do with communication, habits the other has and you get your hair standing on your arm from, stuff like that. I like singing loudly, she would prefer that I didn't. And she has her own part, which needs no explanation.

But yeah, this is an actual working model, folks. And if we ever met a third, the person would bring him/her home and we would get to know each other and decide how to carry on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Aej9wmoQ7M

>>44430629
I know. But I love the little fuckers.

>>44430650
Nothing of that kind. She never asked me to stop. We tell each other everything, trust and being decent to not only each other but all our partners is the basic rule of the game.

Ask if you have any questions regarding this, I am happy to educate about these things.
>>
>>44430650
More likely she had a moment of weakness due to her low self-esteem and he took advantage of that since he doesn't actually give s shit about her.
>>
>>44430754
>hate
>implying we aren't just laughing at you
>>
>>44430708
Look up Uncle Tom. It's a real thing and it's tearing both feminist and poc communities apart.
>>
File: Kik.jpg (22 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
Kik.jpg
22 KB, 228x221
>>44430754
>to educate about these things.
>educate people about being KEKS

This must be b8.
>>
File: 1448654932955.png (75 KB, 198x198) Image search: [Google]
1448654932955.png
75 KB, 198x198
>>44430754
>we are partners
Yeah, you own three cats and everything!
>>
File: 1450495708421.png (198 KB, 1111x632) Image search: [Google]
1450495708421.png
198 KB, 1111x632
Well this thread went to shit.
>>
>>44430790
That's a big fucking commitment man.
>>
>>44430754
>this is an actual working model
Just like communism, amirite?
>>
File: 1414100937140.jpg (87 KB, 416x540) Image search: [Google]
1414100937140.jpg
87 KB, 416x540
>>44430754
>I am happy to educate about these things.
No one gives a shit about or your dumb cats, dipshit. It's not your blog. So unless you have something interesting to say about harems in fantasy settings fuck off.
>>
Generally people in positions of wealth and power have harems, depending on setting. I tend to prefer a morally grey, bordering on GRIMDARK Heavy Metal tone to my games.
>>
>>44430806
Cats are the pet equivalent of cruise control
>>44430798
It was shit from the start.
>>
File: 4chans worth.jpg (30 KB, 500x355) Image search: [Google]
4chans worth.jpg
30 KB, 500x355
>>44430790
haha, I laughed.
>>44430798
that was to be expected
>>44430806
This anon gets it!
>>
>>44430754
What does any of this have to do with traditional games?
>>
>>44430838
>Cats are the pet equivalent of cruise control

That's fish man.
>>
>>44430769

You mean the concept of Uncle Toms, or people calling anyone who goes against the groupthink Uncle Toms? I'm really not sure which I find worse, outright racism or claiming that a black guy is "acting white" or "selling out his own kind" for holding certain beliefs.
>>
>>44430754
Sure you fuck her, but that doesn't mean you care about her. She's little more than a cocksleeve for you to rest in between fucking other chicks you don't actually care about.
>>
>>44430659
>Being an annoying and offensive faggot is expected here.
Actually racism is banned outside /pol/.

No I don't like it either, but you can get banned for saying the N-word nowadays.
>>
File: Colored People.jpg (146 KB, 800x388) Image search: [Google]
Colored People.jpg
146 KB, 800x388
>>44430769

>poc
>>
>>44430881
What makes you think he doesn't care about her? Do you not care about your friends when you're fucking someone?
>>
>>44430838
>Cats
>cruise control
I don't even own a cat and I know your full of yourself.
>>
>>44430875
Nah, fish are more of an excuse to built a cool underwater landscape to put them in.

They also take more effort to care for than cats since you gotta keep the water and shit all balanced out, make sure they don't each other, and constantly guard against algae blooms and whatnot
>>
>>44430891
>Love is akin to friendship

Literally autism
>>
>>44430781
>I fuck other women and my partner approves
>lol you fucking cuck
what
>>
File: go be barbarians.jpg (200 KB, 736x330) Image search: [Google]
go be barbarians.jpg
200 KB, 736x330
>>44430861
/tg/ being on-topic, as usual. Man, so many bitter people around. I hope they do grow out of being furious at other people while masturbating daily. After 12 years, I still do forget how pitiful 4chan's community can be.
>>
>>44430754
Nobody gives a shit about your fucking blog.
>>
>>44430837
Well, in any setting you can expect men in power to have some sort of harem. Because let's be serious. Who really wouldn't want one? And powerful women through history often had groups of young, handsome men as 'close companions' of sorts.
>>
>>44430891
I said he doesn't love her, but he also clearly doesn't even care about her enough to not fuck other people.
>>
File: Lal.jpg (28 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
Lal.jpg
28 KB, 229x220
>>44430916
You are by all definitions a cuck even if you consent to it.

Keep getting BTFO c u c k.
>>
>>44430915
Come on man. The fact there are different kinds of love has been known since the ancient fucking Greeks.
>>
>>44430917
>bitter
I'm pretty sure they're pretty jolly, what with the massive laughing stock of a life you shared with us.
>>
>>44430942
But why do you think that translates to a lack of care or love?
>>
>>44430917
Why you just go back to fucking your cats? No one gives a shit about you.
>>
File: GWS1049.jpg (114 KB, 1025x313) Image search: [Google]
GWS1049.jpg
114 KB, 1025x313
>>44430949
Thank you. At least one person understands.
>>
>>44430949
>different kinds of love
That's fucking philosophy and subjective.

What the greeks thought about love is more or less as valid as what St Aquinas did.
>>
>>44430913
I dunno, I keep a goldfish in a large aquarium and I'd totally prefer taking care of it over keeping a cat. I change the water once a week, scrub some algae off the side, and periodically check the water to make sure nothing funny is going on.
>>
File: Ror.jpg (31 KB, 360x315) Image search: [Google]
Ror.jpg
31 KB, 360x315
>But why do you think that translates to a lack of care or love?

Sex is more or less an emotional act, more so for women than for men, and having sex with other people is a sign of detachment from your partner.

AKA why cuckoldry is wrong in the first place and you're pathetic for defending it
>>
Ended up with a sort of harem of the other PCs in a game before. Kind of uncomfortable to play through since both in-game and IRL I'm the only male player in the group, and they wanted to prank me.
>>
>>44430999
meant for
>>44430968
>>
File: 2 (9).jpg (129 KB, 600x849) Image search: [Google]
2 (9).jpg
129 KB, 600x849
Let's bring this thread back to topic. What sort of clothes would harem girls wear? Regular courtly fashion? Revealing outfits to serve as arm candy? Jihab of sorts?
>>
>>44430968
Because it bleeds through every one of his posts. She's just some broad who takes care if his cats, makes him sandwiches, and gives him an old fashioned from time to time.

To steal a term from It's Always Sunny, she's his bang-maid.
>>
>>44430999
>Sex is more or less an emotional act
Stopped reading right there, kill yourself you fucking animal.
>>
>>44430999
Interesting, but why do you think that? Casual sex occurs quite regularly, with both partners going their separate ways afterwards, no more emotionally attached to one another than the other.

I think you're mainly just too steeped in the very Judeo-Christian notion that sex is inherently some form of bond rather than a means of physical satisfaction.
>>
>>44431031
>Revealing outfits to serve as arm candy?
This is what my harem girl PC wore.
>>
>>44430949
And the Greeks collapsed under the weight of their own degeneracy and STILL haven't recovered.
>>
>>44430972
The fact they make better arguments for their position and don't lean on God for validity makes their position more valid.
>>
>>44431031
>clothes would harem girls wear?
No.
>>
>>44431034
>kill yourself you fucking animal.
>what are brain chemicals

I don't make the rules. And make no mistake, I'm not one of those "u need sex 2 properly function" retards either.

>>44431036
>no more emotionally attached to one another than the other.

I'd say this is due to cultural conditioning on the progressive part.
>>
>>44430137
Elaborate please.
>>
>>44431045
>Collapsed under the weight of their degeneracy.

You mean got their shit pushed in after several brutal wars against a militarily superior opponent? Twice.
>>
>>44431074
We're playing two lolis and a trap
>>
>>44431036
Were you frozen in some iceberg since the early '70's? Free love in primitive societies is a made up concept. Otherwise stds and fatherless children would be prevalent.
>>
>>44431075
Tbf they were (supposed to be) borderline theocratic by the time t*rks fucked their shit up.
>>
>>44431032
I think you're reading more into his posts than is there, due to your own biases.

>>44431070
>I'd say this is due to cultural conditioning on the progressive part.

Yet none the less, sex for them is a purely physical act. Unless you're going to try and claim some right-wing version of false-consciousness as your defence.
>>
>>44431094
I wasn't referring to primitive societies, you dupe. Casual sex happens quite regularly in our society, with neither partner emotionally attached to the other at the end.
>>
File: 1348180819687.jpg (18 KB, 420x280) Image search: [Google]
1348180819687.jpg
18 KB, 420x280
>>44431053
>making his haream walk around naked like animals.
>>
>>44431075
Not even, where it all went wrong was when their culture was destroyed by the Muslims, as they are known to be quite proficient at.
>>
>>44431103
>Unless you're going to try and claim some right-wing version of false-consciousness as your defence.
>It disagrees with me so it's wrong xDDDDDDD
>>
>>44431127
Petplay is one hell of a drug.
>>
>>44431127
You wouldn't?
>>44431132
>Muslims
>accident Greece
You mean Persians right?
Besides, greek feel because of in fighting between city states and Macedonia came in to finish the job
>>
>>44431141
That's the general gist of the false-consciousness concept. "This group of people have opinions that disagree with me, ergo they must have been somehow deceived into thinking differently from my correct vision of reality."
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.